PDA

View Full Version : white Lily hints

Unregistered
04-12-2017, 09:53 PM
okay, I already messed up, by not using someone's invite code when I started. So I missed out on those two gold tickets, and some extra money.

So I am looking for some more information before I mess up again
Evolving- Is there any reason I should NOT evolve a general as soon as I have a duplicate?
Did i misread the "level 1 user pack" description? I thought it was going to give me a platinum ticket, not a gold one.
the "limited UR summon"- I should use that as soon as I have enough space in inventory for 5 experience cards?

the number of times i can repeat a battle is 50- does that reset each day?
The daily monthly log in, we can't reach 25 this month unless we pay cash, correct?

Keyen
04-13-2017, 05:39 AM
The UR deal in shop costs 5000 nutaku golds. However, you get 2 free UR from the missions.
You should evolve ASAP.
The user pack is indeed bugged. Either a wrong tooltip or a bug, but nobody got plat ticket from it.
The reset is indeed daily, but sometimes, missions are limited to 10 times or 3 times.

I don't think cash can help for the monthly reward, it is for when you missed a day. However, the character is not exclusive, she exists in the gacha aswell.

Also, dont worry too much about the invite code, you will swim into gold tickets.

Gelcube
04-13-2017, 11:26 AM
At what point can you use these tickets? When I click "Use", it says it can only be used at Duel.

Mimea
04-13-2017, 11:34 AM
At what point can you use these tickets? When I click "Use", it says it can only be used at Duel.

You have to go to the actual gacha machine to use them, rather than trying to do it from Inventory. Just click on "Summon", then the proper tab. For example, the gold/silver/bronze ticket gacha machines are under the "Normal" tab.

Gelcube
04-13-2017, 11:51 AM
D'Oh!!!

I didn't notice the scroll bar on the right! I just saw the top Normal Gacha. After scrolling down, I found the others.

<facepalm>