PDA

View Full Version : 4-Star break limit SSR advice

Losticus
04-12-2017, 11:38 PM
I should have enough to break either Amaterasu or Sol. I'm running a fire team but Sol is my main healer. Which do you guys think would be more beneficial to break limit?

dreadpin
04-12-2017, 11:50 PM
I should have enough to break either Amaterasu or Sol. I'm running a fire team but Sol is my main healer. Which do you guys think would be more beneficial to break limit?

i think Sol's LB is useless because it buffs her atk skill(the one remove buff from enemy) meanwhile Amaterasu is having shorter turn's aoe fire dmg+blind

Losticus
04-13-2017, 03:48 AM
Good to know! Thanks.

felix
04-13-2017, 04:01 PM
i think Sol's LB is useless because it buffs her atk skill(the one remove buff from enemy) meanwhile Amaterasu is having shorter turn's aoe fire dmg+blind

you are forgetting that Sol will get not only upgraded skills, but extra 10 lvls, which means more health, which means she would have easier time staying alive, and the last thing you want in a team is for main healer to die...

Losticus
04-14-2017, 01:39 PM
What about 4-star breaking Artemis vs Belobog? Leaning towards Artemis for more damage.

felix
04-14-2017, 01:51 PM
What about 4-star breaking Artemis vs Belobog? Leaning towards Artemis for more damage.

belobog without question: she gets def buff from small to medium, while artemis only gets more dmg. For light team in general dmg is not the problem. The problem is lack of both buffs and debuffs, so instead of looking for more attackers and dmg abilities, one should try to get as many support light hime as possible, and belobog provides both atk debuff and def buff, which is great! (not to mention regeneration, which can never be a bad thing)

Losticus
04-14-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm using Joan of Arc at the moment (a little bit of an oversight on my part) so her attack debuff doesn't stack with Belobogs, so i'm trying to replace Belobog until I get another heroic soul. I'm using D'artagnan's ability so my debuffs are doing alright, 3 atk down and 2 def down. Once I cycle out Joan for something i'll probably bring belobog back.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have a pretty big question. At what point is an out of element SSR better than an on element SR? I have Sol, Tyr, and Shiva as well as Belobog and Artemis (i'm currently geared towards light). I use phoenix so Tyr gets some bonus from that, but Shiva gets nothing. Shiva does bring a huge attack buff to the team but is lacking herself, Tyr brings an armor debuff and still hits decently hard.
What do you guys think my starting 5 should be with that information?

CBW
04-14-2017, 02:34 PM
I do have a pretty big question. At what point is an out of element SSR better than an on element SR? I have Sol, Tyr, and Shiva as well as Belobog and Artemis (i'm currently geared towards light). I use phoenix so Tyr gets some bonus from that, but Shiva gets nothing. Shiva does bring a huge attack buff to the team but is lacking herself, Tyr brings an armor debuff and still hits decently hard.

Hop into a level 30 raid, where the "on element" SR is at an advantage. See who does more.

jazz154
04-14-2017, 02:36 PM

I would ditch Shiva since you are using phoenix. And if your weapon grid is focused on light then it's only more reason to ditch her.

I have 3 water hime's plus Satan, main weapon is also water. SR himes hit about twice as hard as Satan. But then again, she only is there to give that defense debuff.

Oh, I forgot to say that I am using fafnir that gives +40% water dmg. And my weapon grid is all about water.

felix
04-14-2017, 02:39 PM
out of element SSR will never do more damage than on element SR (at least once you get decent elemental weapon grid going), so the only reason to bring an out element SSR is if she has other ways to contribute to the team (like Sol's healing and unique C-frame atk debuf) As for your situation, Shiva's atk buff is exact copy of Arthur's atk buff, so once you can get that as an EX skill on your soul, then get rid of Shiva on your light team. Tyr has def debuf, but its only 10% A-frame (Gawain EX skill is 20% A-frame, but then you cant get Arthur's atk up, so its up to you what to get) However Tyr will still hurt quite a lot, if you burst her while enemy is stunned.
Considering all that, and since debuffs>buffs, i, personally would go Sol+Joan (-40% atk debuff, and if we add to that Jorm's summon effect, we get to atk debuff cap of -50%) with Gawain's def debuff, Belobog (def buff) Shiva (atk buff) and Artemis if you have multiple "Shining assault" skills, or going against wind enemies, otherwise Tyr.

Losticus
04-14-2017, 02:50 PM
out of element SSR will never do more damage than on element SR (at least once you get decent elemental weapon grid going), so the only reason to bring an out element SSR is if she has other ways to contribute to the team (like Sol's healing and unique C-frame atk debuf) As for your situation, Shiva's atk buff is exact copy of Arthur's atk buff, so once you can get that as an EX skill on your soul, then get rid of Shiva on your light team. Tyr has def debuf, but its only 10% A-frame (Gawain EX skill is 20% A-frame, but then you cant get Arthur's atk up, so its up to you what to get) However Tyr will still hurt quite a lot, if you burst her while enemy is stunned.
Considering all that, and since debuffs>buffs, i, personally would go Sol+Joan (-40% atk debuff, and if we add to that Jorm's summon effect, we get to atk debuff cap of -50%) with Gawain's def debuff, Belobog (def buff) Shiva (atk buff) and Artemis if you have multiple "Shining assault" skills, or going against wind enemies, otherwise Tyr.

I'm using d'arts EX skill right now, ATK and DEF down is pretty strong and stacks with tyr's, I also think that puts me at the attack debuff cap. That skill seems pretty good for where I'm at, I'm not sure if the investment in the Arthur line is worth enough to change skills from that. It seems like it comes down to shiva vs belobog, and it just depends which i'm fighting would be more worth to have around. My weapon grid isn't perfect so it's not a huge deal yet.