PDA

View Full Version : Affection scenes pictures

glbskf
04-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Hi every one,
I wanted to know if someone know where i could find all the affection scenes pictures of all girls.
I play for a long time but and can't have every girls (pachinko etc..) and I would like to see these scenes even if i don't have these girls.
Thanks !

Greetingz
04-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi every one,
I wanted to know if someone know where i could find all the affection scenes pictures of all girls.
I play for a long time but and can't have every girls (pachinko etc..) and I would like to see these scenes even if i don't have these girls.
Thanks !

These are highly forbidden to be showed or publicly seen.

vem
04-13-2017, 08:02 PM
The pictures of the girls in all 4 stages are fine though? Interesting decision. I understand that the point is to keep people interested in the game, but I can't understand why one is fine and the other isn't.

glbskf
04-14-2017, 04:57 AM
Thanks for your answer Greetingz but can i have more information about that ? I don't really understand why it's impossible.
It will be kind of you :)

Greetingz
04-14-2017, 06:08 AM
Thanks for your answer Greetingz but can i have more information about that ? I don't really understand why it's impossible.
It will be kind of you :)

It's a rule setup by the developers, and cause of me asking them they at least allowed the overlay level 0 -> 4 poses. The affection scene's are however forbidden because of spoilers and it could create negative attention. This also includes forexample story scrolls going out publicly. Largest part of the wiki is created by dev acceptence and the community's respect. Do also note this forum is also rules by the devs of the game :)

glbskf
04-14-2017, 07:16 AM
It's a rule setup by the developers, and cause of me asking them they at least allowed the overlay level 0 -> 4 poses. The affection scene's are however forbidden because of spoilers and it could create negative attention. This also includes forexample story scrolls going out publicly. Largest part of the wiki is created by dev acceptence and the community's respect. Do also note this forum is also rules by the devs of the game :)

I didn't know, thank you for answering me that fast ! :)
And by the way thanks for the developers who work in this wiki, they have done a good job ;)

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 06:29 PM
How do I find all affection scenes 1-4 since that isn't forbidden

Aymi
06-25-2017, 03:07 AM
The wiki you can find the link in my sign.

Kinkoid
06-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Hello,

I would like to clarify that affection scenes are forbidden to be posted.
See, our team works for them like crazy, players pay kobans or yennis to have them, it won't be fair in any way.
But we have a beautiful wiki page, which is providing enough content and fun, in my opinion. And we are really thankful to all the members that we now call friends that are working on each day. <3

Bottom line: Good luck in battling! You are going to get all girls, I am sure! ;)

Best,
Kinkoid

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Well sine you Devs alllready are here, could you pls releas any type of data regarding droprates, or attleast tell us what affects it (no need give all the info just some bits) so we actualy have any idea, and any chance to do anything to help our drupchancs. Now we ar just walking in the dark without no plan. We are helpless and it's not a good feeling.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Hello,

I would like to clarify that affection scenes are forbidden to be posted.
See, our team works for them like crazy, players pay kobans or yennis to have them, it won't be fair in any way.
But we have a beautiful wiki page, which is providing enough content and fun, in my opinion. And we are really thankful to all the members that we now call friends that are working on each day. <3

Bottom line: Good luck in battling! You are going to get all girls, I am sure! ;)

Best,
Kinkoid

What are you on?? The team works hard on the entire game that doesnt mean its unfair for people to see it, and people pay kobans to get the girls, the actual items in the game that allow you to gain money. Showing affection scenes is the exact same as showing the level up pictures all you're doing by forbidding them from being posted is chastising the people who couldnt dedicate 12/14 event days (with no warning ahead of time for when events start) to a prono. If people are giving you the time of day to look up info on the wiki the least you could do is give them the information theyre looking for -_-

Greetingz
08-03-2017, 06:46 AM
What are you on?? The team works hard on the entire game that doesnt mean its unfair for people to see it, and people pay kobans to get the girls, the actual items in the game that allow you to gain money. Showing affection scenes is the exact same as showing the level up pictures all you're doing by forbidding them from being posted is chastising the people who couldnt dedicate 12/14 event days (with no warning ahead of time for when events start) to a prono. If people are giving you the time of day to look up info on the wiki the least you could do is give them the information theyre looking for -_-

Reality hurts so he's the real deal. Stop trying to get profit from slacking or making up excuses, get them yourself. :)

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Reality hurts so he's the real deal. Stop trying to get profit from slacking or making up excuses, get them yourself. :)

Would love to, except, contrary to the continual dev "you'll get them all eventually" many of them are literally impossible to get at this point in the game. Yet that is fair for new people? I think not

Adrian
02-05-2019, 09:30 AM
These are highly forbidden to be showed or publicly seen.

Adrian
02-05-2019, 09:31 AM

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Damn like no one really post on this thread now do they? But I myself actually do have a question that I think is related to what this thread is about, so I was just wondering about a girl attraction and would there be other ways to raise it outside of an event. Because as for right now all you can do is wait for a year and hopefully the event would come back again. Now i'm just going to said I don't understand the attraction systems, it seem like the older system but just making it take longer to actually get a girl. But I was hoping that if you gain a girl attraction(either in general or to a specific amount) that you would be able to than raise it in some kind of way. My question is why don't they do something like that.

jacky1x5
07-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Affection allows you to gain progress and save it but its slower if you have more girls to win or other types of rewards. The new champions tickets will also lower your aff drop rates since they are rewards too, this includes quest drops. When I say lower its just based on the fact there are more prizes to win so its naturally is lower for ex. you have a better chance of getting girl 1 if girl 2 or 3 is already obtained or an event that added legendary aff items goes away.