PDA

View Full Version : Easter Gacha

Saberborn
04-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Is this even a deal? I thought I heard somewhere that if you do a 10 pull you always get at least a SR?

BamBam
04-13-2017, 10:56 PM
Well when u do 10 pull, u definitely get SR, but it can just be weapon, edio or if lucky released weapon.

This guarantee you get an SR release, but may also be one that you have already, which make it useless.

The suggestion is that you dont take the deal, unless u have extra money that you dont know how to spend.

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 10:58 PM
In the fine print it states you are guaranteed to get at least one weapon you don't have already, although you may get other duplicates.
I wouldn't say it's worth it, since you're only 'guaranteed' a SR hime at best.
Maybe if you have all the SR girls already?

Gisborn
04-13-2017, 11:03 PM
but meh SR not SSR

Saberborn
04-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. Maybe if it were 1500 gold... To be honest if it were a guaranteed SSR hime I'd go for it.

Aidoru
04-13-2017, 11:10 PM
In the fine print it states you are guaranteed to get at least one weapon you don't have already, although you may get other duplicates.
I wouldn't say it's worth it, since you're only 'guaranteed' a SR hime at best.
Maybe if you have all the SR girls already?

No where does it say you are guaranteed one "you don't have already." It does not state that in the fine print, the purchase information or the event tab. The fine print is talking about how you can end up getting a weapon you already have, not about getting 2 of the same weapons in the pull, which can also happen.

If you have all the SR girls, that's even less of a reason to pull.

felix
04-13-2017, 11:20 PM
id like to know when this offer ends. Anyone knows?

rye
04-14-2017, 11:01 AM
Its either bugged or wrong advertising.

I got 3x Rare kamihime but not an SR Kamihime as they promote.

Rye

mkh
04-14-2017, 11:11 AM
Its either bugged or wrong advertising.

I got 3x Rare kamihime but not an SR Kamihime as they promote.

Rye

Maybe you drew a weapon for a kamihime you already had?

rye
04-14-2017, 11:33 AM
Is Adamas or Goibniu Hammer a Kamihime weapon?

- - - Updated - - -

Is Adamas or Goibniu Hammer a Kamihime weapon?

Oh Cronus from Adamas...oh well there goes my 3K.

At least it did give 3X Rare (Dark, Light, Water)

VortexMagus
04-14-2017, 11:51 AM
I'd seriously consider it if they just guaranteed an SR kamihime that you didn't already have. But the possibility of drawing my third cronus weapon does not appeal to me.

vysethevaliant
04-14-2017, 04:43 PM
I'm legit surprised we haven't received a guaranteed SSR gatcha bundle yet. You'd think they would want to capitalize on when the game is popular and in the beginning stages, to get people invested. I don't know about all of you, but I'm nearing the 3* stage for many of my Kamihime and, while I can still level up a few Souls that I've yet to unlock, the amount of content in-game is beginning to become limited. With the rates as they are, I doubt I'll be able to pull another SSR Kamihime anytime soon, so I'd love for them to do a bundle that guarantees you one. I'd happily spend money on it, but I'm not about to do so for the Easter gatcha, not for an SR Kamihime that could (very well) be a duplicate of one I already have.

I guess my money for Easter will go to Flower Knight Girl, since they have a promotion for 1500 gold that grants you a 10+1 pull, as well as your choice of a 6* rainbow girl. I wish Kamihime Project did something similar. :(

I know I've said this before, but the one thing I wish this game had, in comparison to GranBlue Fantasy (the game KamiPro is so obviously based on), are the occasional choose-your-own SSR tickets, after you purchase the 3k yen bundles (they also come with a ticket that gives you a ten-pull). In games such as this, your team needs very specific characters to round things out, and leaving things up to chance (with the gatcha rates as poor as they are) is just frustrating. KamiPro has the potential to be my one/only Nutaku game, that I stick with for YEARS. The only thing that threatens this is the inability to get the SSR Kamihime I want. If things were like GBF, it'd be so much easier and (quite honestly) I'm sure they'd make a lot more money than they currently are. People will whale for waifu, and considering the amount that's added with each content patch, having a guaranteed SSR every month or so would be constant revenue for them. At least every couple of months, or for special occasions.

Of course, Japan never received choose-your-own tickets, so we won't as well. To make it worse, when we do receive the SSR gatcha bundles, they have the potential to give us dupes of SSR Kamihime we already have (if you're extremely unlucky). At least in GBF you get gold moons, in addition to the SSR weapon, that you can save up/use towards other stuff. :/

Rageflare
04-14-2017, 04:57 PM
So I decided to pull the trigger and go for it. Ended up getting an SSR Hime (Akala) and an SR Hime (Beezlebub). Definitely worth for me. But honestly, I think I am too lucky at this game. This is my fourth SSR hime.

1st one was Sol which I started the account with. 2nd one was Shiva which I got from my first 3k Gem pull. 3rd one was Dark Amon which I got from a 150Gold pull. And now this one. Seriously lucky jeez.

felix
04-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Just fyi, easter ticket expires on 10/10/2017, theres no need to use it right now: its possible to keep it for when SR roster gets bigger and chances to pull dupe gets lower and use it then.

Aidoru
04-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Just fyi, easter ticket expires on 10/10/2017, theres no need to use it right now: its possible to keep it for when SR roster gets bigger and chances to pull dupe gets lower and use it then.

Ticket's are valid for 180 days after purchase, which is stated when you try to purchase it (which you can check even if you don't have the gold too).