PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Easter Event girl

JC Denton
04-16-2017, 07:13 AM
12 required missions are done, and I didn't received Ishtar. What do I do, should I complete another mission tomorrow?

glbskf
04-16-2017, 07:15 AM
12 required missions are done, and I didn't received Ishtar. What do I do, should I complete another mission tomorrow?

You will get her at the end of the event don't worry ;)

soviras
04-16-2017, 08:46 AM
You will get her at the end of the event don't worry ;)

I've always gotten the event girls on completion of the 13th one, but I assume it will be given automatically as long as you completed at least 12 when the event ends.

kruliaco
04-16-2017, 10:50 AM
I already got her, I guess it depends on the users timezone and if he completed 12 of the 14 easter event missions..

JC Denton
04-16-2017, 03:15 PM
I already got her, I guess it depends on the users timezone and if he completed 12 of the 14 easter event missions..

Central Europe here xD

- - - Updated - - -

Boi, what is happening?

soviras
04-16-2017, 03:20 PM
You got a duplicate, that happens sometimes... Dunno why it happens, but sometimes it generates the missions twice giving duplicate missions for events (and changing the normal missions you had before then if it's not an event mission, but that doesn't really have a noticeable effect).

JC Denton
04-16-2017, 03:43 PM
You got a duplicate, that happens sometimes... Dunno why it happens, but sometimes it generates the missions twice giving duplicate missions for events (and changing the normal missions you had before then if it's not an event mission, but that doesn't really have a noticeable effect).

Cool, at least I know something. Man, I can't wait to get and upgrade this babe. I will wait till the Event ends, I hope that there is no bug or something. I tought that this girl will pop up on my screen after clicking "claim reward" on finished Lent Day 12 quest.

Greetingz
04-16-2017, 04:34 PM

You shouldn't tell lies :'D If you don't know the truth then don't tell them lies :'D

soviras
04-16-2017, 05:25 PM
You shouldn't tell lies :'D If you don't know the truth then don't tell them lies :'D

It happens, I really don't know why it happens but it happens... I had a duplicate today, two copies of the Lent Day 12 mission, and am now at 13/12 too (was at 11/12 before either finished, 12/12 when one was finished and 13/12 when both were finished). This also happened during the valentines event on day 1 (for me), and I've seen the mission generation happen twice outside of events too in which case it just overwrites your old missions (if you're there at an early time near the reset you can notice it when suddenly mission rewards change). I've also reported about this to JessieChan in a pm, as I think it may be related to an issue with the contests (my points didn't count until one of the duplicate event missions was finished)...

Greetingz
04-16-2017, 07:28 PM

Nah, not even close its literaly just a visual bug, Even if you only accepted + completed the event you go from 11/12 > 13/12. That already blows a hole in your theory and second you dont even know what you talk about so just... stop

soviras
04-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Nah, not even close its literaly just a visual bug, Even if you only accepted + completed the event you go from 11/12 > 13/12. That already blows a hole in your theory and second you dont even know what you talk about so just... stop

That's strange, as I've been on 12/12... Until the duplicate one was completed... I know what I've seen, I know that I've gotten rewards for both the first and second copy of the day 12 quest, and I know the count went up after completion of both. You can keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about, but I've been closely paying attention to things. Even before the valentines event, I knew something caused the missions to be rerolled, as I saw the rewards change at times (which caused me to lose Koban reward missions until I started doing those before any others, as active mission slots don't get rerolled if that happens). During the first day of the valentines event, that happened and then I had 2/12 on day 1. On day 10, I was at 11/12 and on day 11 I was at 11/12 too, and then I went from 11/12 to 13/12. This makes me believe something prevents it from going to 12/12 or above until the 12th day mission (or later) is completed, and it also explains why people think may it's just a visual bug. Having a sanity check to prevent the event from being completed before it should be possible makes a lot of sense. During that event I ended up at 15/12 at the end of the event. I don't know how it reacts if you don't complete a duplicate for an event quest after it's generated, but I assume it may still count it in the total as the same day flag is used for both and depending on how it's set up serverside it may have a duplicate that counted without the player knowing it existed.

During the Spring event, I didn't get a duplicate so I couldn't test anything related to it, and I ended up being on 12/12 on day 12 and 14/12 on the last day. This morning I had 2 copies of the Lent day 12 event. This morning after completing the first copy and until I completed the second copy, I was on 12/12. If it's just a visual bug, as you claim, then it shouldn't be possible to be at 12/12, but I was. I refreshed and reloaded the missions page a few times until the second one completed, and it stayed at 12/12. It did not go to 13/12 until the second copy was completed. I made a few screenshots of several situations related to this, including the 12/12 state. This 12/12 state does not exist according to you, so I included the screenshot of it. If you think it's just a visual bug where the only thing that happens is that you skip from 11 to 13, then explain how I could have been at 12?

JessieChan
04-17-2017, 05:33 AM
Thank you for this report :)

Could you PM me with your ID so that we can do a check?

Thanks in advance,
Jessie

Tyruss
04-17-2017, 11:02 AM
I have the same problem. 14/12 quests done and still no girl.

Made a picture just to be sure. And I am sure that I didnt have any duplicate quests or anything.

Suteri
04-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Me 2 ...

JessieChan
04-18-2017, 01:57 AM
Hello,

About the girl, usually, she is supposed to join your harem really soon!
It's like it's been since..always :D When the event is over and the missions are done - girl comes in!

So, be patient!
Thank you for your dedication! <3