PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Juliette

durmaz
04-16-2017, 06:59 PM
I'm having a bug with Juliette. Since a couple of days ago she is paying me 1.300.000 instead of 1.300 bugs. I don't know what to do with all the money. I try to play great pachinko 300x a day but even so the money amount keeps growing and growing and I don't know what to do anymore. I already have more than 25 Mi.

Is anyone else having this problem how did you solve it?

Greetingz
04-16-2017, 07:31 PM
I'm having a bug with Juliette. Since a couple of days ago she is paying me 1.300.000 instead of 1.300 bugs. I don't know what to do with all the money. I try to play great pachinko 300x a day but even so the money amount keeps growing and growing and I don't know what to do anymore. I already have more than 25 Mi.

apperently a one sides bug :'D lucky you. Might be helpfull to post your ID in the first message. Also avoid accepting Julliete untill a dev fixes it. Don't risk a ban/reset. Cause thoise things will happen. Specially if you abuse if alot before reporting it and avoid such things but still continue to abuse.

JessieChan
04-17-2017, 05:34 AM

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.
Could you please give me your ID in a PM, so that we can do a check?

Best,
Jessie