PDA

View Full Version : [Event 06] Advent Battle vs Medusa

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 12:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Ogg5S9v.jpg

I'm rather in a lazy mood right now but you should all know the routine by now for advent battles.

And first attempt at gatcha and got Rapheal.
http://i.imgur.com/N0i7xP3.png
May not be that great of a SSR but none the less, a good roll for me since I main light. Might roll again just to try to get the SR.

As for the fight itself, I would highly recommend regular Amon if you have her. You do not want get petrified locked in this fight. That is the worst possible situation and can easily lead to a loss. Using Pheonix can help reduce the chance but not worth it. Though if you're using a light team or a strong team in general, you can take her down rather quickly and easily without the need of a healer.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 01:05 AM
is there some eldolon or hero that can cleanse the effect ?

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:09 AM

The hero can't if they are stoned. Behemoth removes effects.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 01:12 AM

Vivian (Maiden's prayer, you can equip it in EX skill) and Behemoth (eidolon).
Amon (and Poseidon if you're a lucky one) also has an affliction immunity.
Phoenix (eidolon) also gives you some affliction resistance when summoned, and Mordred aswell with her "Vicissitudes of Fortune" skill.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 01:14 AM

Use Amon, the regular one you get from the story. She has a skill that can be pre-activated that give a 1 time permanent buff that will protect from any debuff/affliction once, then it needs to be reapplied.

Use Phoenix as a sub or friend support to help with affliction resist or Behemoth to remove affliction if you have it or a friend. If you have Mordred, she also has a increase affliction resist ability.

Be aware that Medusa uses it at random, sometimes she might not use her petrify and other times she might just spam it. You do not want to be petrified during her rage, she will use hard hitting single target attacks and kill off your party.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:23 AM
I just beat Expert, 2nd try. Need to go even more defensive. Behemoth is only level 21, but I gotta use it! Unfortunately, on both attempts my soul was first down. Adding Amon.

Rage does not last long and she is very squishy. This might be a good battle for multiple elements.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 01:26 AM
Just noticed the SSR sword from this event is HP. Meh.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:34 AM
I think I am settling on this team:

Andromeda with Maiden's (with lowbie Behemoth as main, enjoy!)
Artemis (can go Belphegor here for extra stability)
Amon
Indra
Belobog
Backup Belphegor, Cybele

That's 4 dispels, and a pre-emptive immunity.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 01:46 AM

Amon
Indra
Belobog
Backup Belphegor, Cybele

You don't have any Def debuff at all. As you said, she is squishy, so you'd better try to burst her than being tanky.
Imo, replace Indra with Belphegor, and Maiden's prayer with Gawain's ex skill if you can.
Use Amon's immunity on first trash fight to get your cd back on Medusa, and use behemoth if 2 immunity isnt enough. Obviously, use your overdrive when she's enraged.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:48 AM
You don't have any Def debuff at all. As you said, she is squishy, so you'd better try to burst her than being tanky.
Imo, replace Indra with Belphegor, and Maiden's prayer with Gawain's ex skill if you can.
Use Amon's immunity on first trash fight to get your cd back on Medusa, and use behemoth if 2 immunity isnt enough. Obviously, use your overdrive when she's enraged.
Solid advice. I'll keep it in mind, but this team just took out Medusa Ultimate. :cool:

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 01:48 AM
Can anyone confirm if she uses petrify during stun? Not that it matters to me but curious.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:54 AM
Can anyone confirm if she uses petrify during stun? Not that it matters to me but curious.

Stun extension didn't seem to do anything and she petrified again coming out of stun, but that may just be what she does.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 01:57 AM
It's probably because of how squishy she is that she breaks out of stun so fast, she's usually dead for me before then though. Well was just curious, kinda wanted to level up the new souls which would probably require a few more turns. Probably not gonna risk it for now.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 01:58 AM
Solid advice. I'll keep it in mind, but this team just took out Medusa Ultimate. :cool:

Nice work ;) Just noticed that some trash use debuff with their overdrive. If you wanna preserve Amon's immunity, order of focus should be Medusiana > Stehno > Euryale.
Someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:59 AM
Nice work ;) Just noticed that some trash use debuff with their overdrive. If you wanna preserve Amon's immunity, order of focus should be Medusiana > Stehno > Euryale.
Someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Medusiana needs to die. You are absolutely right.

Gisborn
04-18-2017, 01:59 AM
Just noticed the SSR sword from this event is HP. Meh.

so what will you do about it? or we just don't get the sword?

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 02:02 AM
I haven't seen Stehnos overdrive since she's usually dead but you'll want to avoid Medusiana's as it's basically a party wide petrify. Euryale's just seems to be a weak single target hit.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll grab it just for the sake of SSR but I'll probably end up priotizing the Eidolon and see what I'm left with after. Knowing how easy some stuff are to get from raids events now makes certain items not worth grabbing here.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 02:03 AM

Ofc you do! Its the only weapon (outside of Satan's sword) you will be able to get for Mordred and Siegfried for a very long time (the only one from event for Sieg)

CBW
04-18-2017, 02:04 AM
Knowing how easy some stuff are to get from raids now makes certain items not worth grabbing here.

I believe the SR grimoire just dropped in price.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Does the weapon and eidolon come from the shop limit broken?

Lag
04-18-2017, 03:27 AM
I did a blind run of Ultimate to test the waters and holy crap that stone skill is nasty. I spent half that fight with only two abled kamehime fighting. The boss seems weak without it at least. Going to have to tweek my team a bit.

My main got Belobog from a prem ticket gacha (she looks nicer) and alt got Uranus from the jewel chain gacha.

BamBam
04-18-2017, 03:51 AM
at first I was kind of scared of the ultimate because the the expert gave my sub team quite hard time.

But then I switch to all light wep set.

Problem solved..

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 03:59 AM
Using D'Art (Maidens Prayer slotted), Artemis, Belobog, Sol, Amon - with Poseiden in the subs. Ultimate difficulty is rather easy this event havent even got close to failing it yet.

Losticus
04-18-2017, 04:22 AM
30 Gacha rolls and not even uranus....sad day

EmpeRawr
04-18-2017, 04:38 AM
This event is gonna be nasty for me. I don't really have any eido or weapon with light element besides I only have 2 light KH and they're both R :(:(. Any tips there? I'm mostly fire based element.

BamBam
04-18-2017, 04:54 AM
4 pull and nothing here, I feel you man.

What I have done tbh... when I can just do ultimate with my team.

bosing
04-18-2017, 05:02 AM
got my arse kick x3 ahahah
got no light kami/eido

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 05:30 AM
Any tips there?

Yeah, maybe half of the thread

Vivian (Maiden's prayer, you can equip it in EX skill) and Behemoth (eidolon).
Amon (and Poseidon if you're a lucky one) also has an affliction immunity.
Phoenix (eidolon) also gives you some affliction resistance when summoned, and Mordred aswell with her "Vicissitudes of Fortune" skill.

Use Amon, the regular one you get from the story. She has a skill that can be pre-activated that give a 1 time permanent buff that will protect from any debuff/affliction once, then it needs to be reapplied.

Use Phoenix as a sub or friend support to help with affliction resist or Behemoth to remove affliction if you have it or a friend. If you have Mordred, she also has a increase affliction resist ability.

Be aware that Medusa uses it at random, sometimes she might not use her petrify and other times she might just spam it. You do not want to be petrified during her rage, she will use hard hitting single target attacks and kill off your party.

I just beat Expert, 2nd try. Need to go even more defensive. Behemoth is only level 21, but I gotta use it! Unfortunately, on both attempts my soul was first down. Adding Amon.

Rage does not last long and she is very squishy. This might be a good battle for multiple elements.

Amon
Indra
Belobog
Backup Belphegor, Cybele

This is page 1. Let me know if you need help for page 2

EmpeRawr
04-18-2017, 05:42 AM
Yeah, maybe half of the thread

This is page 1. Let me know if you need help for page 2
Yeah I know. I did read it but i'm kinda lacking the other KH besides i'm new here. :(:(

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 05:50 AM
Yeah I know. I did read it but i'm kinda lacking the other KH besides i'm new here. :(:(

You should at least have Amon right? She gives you an immunity to affliction (the most dangerous thing on Medusa is petrified, which prevents your kamihime to act during 3 turns)
It would help if you can tell us more. What is your actual soul and do you have access to Gawains / Granuaile / Vivian ex skill? What are your kamihime available?

Gisborn
04-18-2017, 05:57 AM
lol i was dumb almost got myself wiped..... 3 times wasted amon skills cuz of beezle debuff...

noheart09
04-18-2017, 06:10 AM
that THING is broken as fuck really: she hits me once with petrify and then she keeps on spamming it untill all my team drop dead......so balanced.
i have amon and indra but it is useless. no ultimate for me this time Q_Q

Inb4whales
04-18-2017, 06:16 AM
Doesn't her AoE petrify count as her &quot;special attack&quot;? <br />
<br />
And considering the fact that bosses are prevented from using special attacks, building up orb charges or using overdrive this would mean...

noheart09
04-18-2017, 06:18 AM
funny thing is: IT ISNT HER SPECIAL MOVE SO SHE CANN KEEP SPAMMING IT.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 06:25 AM
funny thing is: IT ISNT HER SPECIAL MOVE SO SHE CANN KEEP SPAMMING IT.

er... really? It doesnt last long usually so its hard to say, but i never had petrified during stun yet.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 06:26 AM
If I have around 23k damage and 3 light kamis, should I be farming expert? Or is it just better to farm standard? I've wiped 2/3 times on expert. My team is Arthur Urania Artemis Sol and Amon.

- - - Updated - - -

If I have around 23k damage and 3 light kamis, should I be farming expert? Or is it just better to farm standard? I've wiped 2/3 times on expert. My team is Arthur Urania Artemis Sol and Amon.

EmpeRawr
04-18-2017, 06:48 AM
You should at least have Amon right? She gives you an immunity to affliction (the most dangerous thing on Medusa is petrified, which prevents your kamihime to act during 3 turns)
It would help if you can tell us more. What is your actual soul and do you have access to Gawains / Granuaile / Vivian ex skill? What are your kamihime available?

Well yeah I have Amon and Indra as my KH and my soul is Andromeda so I do have access to Vivian's skill and and also Gawain's but not Granuaile.I don't really have any weapon and eidolon that has light element, the best I have is a fire type axe weapon plus the hammer last event and my best eidolon are Typhon and Jorm. My KHs that I have are Ares, Baal, Cybele, Indra, Mephisto and some others which are pretty much R in rarity. I don't know if it's just me being unlucky since Medusa uses her petrify skill for me almost every time:(:(, but I'll try a few more times and lvl up my KH and see if I can finish it

Yuki
04-18-2017, 06:51 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I think is possible is you put asmund's skill and get your gauge filled in the first wave, but if you dont kill fast enongh and get stun your gonna get rekted XD.

noheart09
04-18-2017, 06:52 AM
er... really? It doesnt last long usually so its hard to say, but i never had petrified during stun yet.

yeah it doesnt last long(2 turns)but she keeps on spamming it,thats the problem and no she doesnt use it in stun mode,but i die before stunning her so......
never had problems with past ultimates but this time they really put a good effort to make it so hard -_-

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 07:41 AM
My second Ultimate dealt me my first loss in the game. I got a 4-person Burst off that ended Rage, but the next attack + Poison wiped out most of my group. She immediately Petrified when she came out of stun, then killed the remaining two before they could even act. Also didn't have any AoE heal potions in that run.

I also had some weirdness on my first run where a heal didn't restore any HP (I thought the poison was blocking heals, since Sol's heal worked). That prompted me to switch out Andromeda for my second run, which led to that wipe. Come to think of it, I've also had Ragnarok raids where heals from others damaged my team...

BamBam
04-18-2017, 07:52 AM
Here is my clear

25k overall,
Michael, Artemis, Beholog and Satan(just for her debuff)
Sneak Atk/ Sniper Shot
Raid Eidolon(not even Phoneix=(
7 sr atk lv 3, 1 ssr atk lv 4

No hime death yet.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 08:57 AM
Alright, so here's a full-proof strategy for this fight on any difficulty: <br />
<br />
Have high ATK. Stack all the passive attack bonuses you can muster: eidolon, elemental weakness (light), assault skill...

mkh
04-18-2017, 09:17 AM
For those who are struggling and don't have access to a light grid, behemoth, 35k attack power, etc

Van Helsing + Maiden Prayer.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Oh wow, Spartacus OP. Did double her burst damage using her skill with 10 buffs activated (her skill increases damage based on the number of buffs and clears them out after usage.)
http://i.imgur.com/y5LLp0W.jpg

Could probably hit even higher if I had used different kamihimes.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Oh wow, Spartacus OP.
Eh? When did new souls get added?

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 09:35 AM
Eh? When did new souls get added?

With this event.

Saw her when I was rearranging my souls before trying the event. Ended up trying her since I wasn't having much problem with my current team. Her legendary (Hercules) seems to be missing though.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 09:37 AM
With this event.

Saw her when I was rearranging my souls before trying the event. Ended up trying her since I wasn't having much problem with my current team. Her legendary (Hercules) seems to be missing though.
Nutaku didn't even bother announcing it? What the hell?

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 09:41 AM
Nutaku didn't even bother announcing it? What the hell?

Hopefully it isn't a bug and she wasn't suppose to be released yet.

mkh
04-18-2017, 09:44 AM
Hopefully it isn't a bug and she wasn't suppose to be released yet.

There are more changes if you know where to look.

Auto-combat, for instance, now has 3 toggles: Off/On/On-Skills

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 09:48 AM
There are more changes if you know where to look.

Auto-combat, for instance, now has 3 toggles: Off/On/On-Skills

Yea, I noticed that right away yesterday after the maintenance finished while I was auto attack clearing standard and expert. Mentioned it in the general discussion, though I'm sure it just got piled over random comments.

katsalia
04-18-2017, 09:56 AM
All the new features and souls were written in the event announcement right on the game page. They didn't just add it without saying anything.

Knave
04-18-2017, 09:56 AM
That Spartacus damage really tempts me to try her out. I was saving SP for 1 st legendary, but with the light hime who give buffs seems like she and Achilles would be better than any legend except Seig. The best I am doing now is farming standard.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 10:12 AM
That Spartacus damage really tempts me to try her out. I was saving SP for 1 st legendary, but with the light hime who give buffs seems like she and Achilles would be better than any legend except Seig. The best I am doing now is farming standard.

Spartacus and Achilles seem to be only good in short bursts, as in when trying to do as much damage in little amounts of time. Depending on where you are, can be risky to use for this event and not exactly necessary but it was just nice seeing that high of damage using a standard soul.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 10:31 AM
All the new features and souls were written in the event announcement right on the game page. They didn't just add it without saying anything.
Oh, it was in the text announcement below the game, but wasn't mentioned in the in-game event popups. If they were going to include it in a text announcement, they should've given it its own dedicated announcement and header. The event announcements have become so monotonous (new event, new kamihime in Gatcha!) that no one actually reads them anymore.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 11:13 AM
So yea, the Spartacus/Achilles/Hercules line is the 2nd attempt at the archetype the Solomon line was supposed to exemplify; the cooldown based attacker.
Hercules comes out like ~3.5 months later, I think. Her release state was considered underpowered, so later her skill cooldowns got lowered and durations extended by a turn each.

KokoHarts
04-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Is it just me or is the medusa event easy for anyone with high damage potential but hard for peps who dont have hard hitting teams? At first glance the event seemed insane because medusa constantly kept stunning almost the entire team. That combined with her rage skill one shotting 3 party members made it seem like it was the hardest event to date. But after failing to do expert i (assuming i would use a lot of potions i will admit) managed to do ultimate with much more ease because the two waves of enemies made it easier to control when to release all the skills plus the burst damage. Heck, by the third turn agaisnt her she was already dead. Mind you, its still absolutely bs that she stuns for 3 turns when it hits, but considering how squishy it is, it makes way more sense now.

Edit: As in the sense that, stronger players will probably say the event is too easy becuase they deal so much damage they barely see her attack, lower leveled players will say its too hard because their fights last longer so they can see how insane she is because of her poison plus stun plus high hits for rage. I honestly cant tell if its balanced compared to the other advent events.

CBW
04-18-2017, 12:36 PM
I absolutely don't have a hard hitting team, but having access to 2 sources of debuffs that are not tied to skills (Amon/Behemoth) makes this fight trivial. I put my Behemoth as my main, so that everyone that sees me has this combo.

Medusa almost rages a second time before I kill her. Long, easy fight.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Edit: As in the sense that, stronger players will probably say the event is too easy becuase they deal so much damage they barely see her attack, lower leveled players will say its too hard because their fights last longer so they can see how insane she is because of her poison plus stun plus high hits for rage. I honestly cant tell if its balanced compared to the other advent events.
My mistake was trying to save my Burst for Rage. You can't do that, because by then half your party could be disabled. Have to unload at the start, throwing her immediately into Rage, and then get the Rage meter down within two turns with attack skills and normal attacks. That's not the strategy I'd use on most bosses.

Gram
04-18-2017, 01:18 PM
Only played a few days total and can't beat anything higher than Beginner. Is it still possible, however unlikely, to get the drops to get Medusa, or am I just fucked in regards to this event?

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 01:26 PM
Only played a few days total and can't beat anything higher than Beginner. Is it still possible, however unlikely, to get the drops to get Medusa, or am I just fucked in regards to this event?
You'll need to beat standard for a day's runs at least to get Medusa, I think. It's quite possible you could get to that point by the end of the week. If not, you'll definitely be there by the Apocalypse renewal in two months. Apocalypse is better than Medusa anyway.

CBW
04-18-2017, 01:30 PM

The hard part will be getting gold chests to drop, but I doubt it's impossible. Certainly once you can beat standard, you will get at least one of each Eidolon and Weapon. If you keep at it, you will probably beat standard before the event is over.

Gram
04-18-2017, 02:29 PM
I'll keep at it then. So far I get her to about half, but I just get attritioned to death from the poisoning.
Attack 9546
Team
Rosenkruz - 13
Acala - 35
Brynhildr - 30
Amon - 30
Cebyl - 13

Sub
Kushinada - 15
Nike - 30

Acala aside, I haven't been very lucky in my drops, so that's really all I have.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 02:33 PM
My mistake was trying to save my Burst for Rage. You can't do that, because by then half your party could be disabled. Have to unload at the start, throwing her immediately into Rage, and then get the Rage meter down within two turns with attack skills and normal attacks. That's not the strategy I'd use on most bosses.

My strategy so far is to "prepare" the 3 turn buffs (atk, element dmg, amon´s skill etc) in the fight before medusa so i can start with a burst hit, which makes her go into rage and deals around a bit over half her hp. Then i use skills (god bless rampage) so its enough damage to beat her before she can go into her second stone skill. I will agree though, normally id be worried about getting a boss into rage mode on the first turn, but so far she seems to be squishy enough that its not really a problem. Its kind of funny because its the first ultimate boss i can beat without revives. I heard you needed to have at least 32k to beat ultimate, but i guess you can only check that kind of stuff on a case by case basis.

Losticus
04-18-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm beating her consistently on ultimate with a 27k attack fire team, and my amon is only like level 35. Just go into the fight with amons debuff nullification on, get her to rage immediately through autos/abilities, set up some eidolon buffs, and burst her on turn 2 (3 if unlucky but that gives her more chance to stone you).

CBW
04-18-2017, 06:02 PM
Getting way too many gold chests, not enough bronze...

Losticus
04-18-2017, 06:23 PM
You'll need the golds for the 4th+ unlocks, don't worry!

Raunchybacon
04-18-2017, 06:35 PM
Really struggling with my usual defense team. any suggestions? loosing 2/3 times on expert

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 06:41 PM
Really struggling with my usual defense team. any suggestions? loosing 2/3 times on expert
Have you tried following my guide? 24k ATK should be enough to use it on Expert.

Raunchybacon
04-18-2017, 07:02 PM
Have you tried following my guide? 24k ATK should be enough to use it on Expert.

For the most part yes. I haven't been using any Hime that have defense break on them, this could be my problem?
Picture was not clear, been using Seigfried (maidens prayer), Gaia, Brynhildr, Amon, Nike, Artemis(sub), Baal(sub)

going to try swapping Nike for Cybele

Kirreyn
04-18-2017, 07:17 PM
For the most part yes. I haven't been using any Hime that have defense break on them, this could be my problem?
Picture was not clear, been using Seigfried (maidens prayer), Gaia, Brynhildr, Amon, Nike, Artemis(sub), Baal(sub)

going to try swapping Nike for Cybele

What is really strange, mb you do something wrong? I am killing expert even with mine team, slow killing mobs, when do full debuff+buffs at medusa, slowly get her max rage, burst when medusa have half hp, have behemoth friend summon. Mordred dots is so op, it is half of mine dps. I think you should swap Nike and Artemis, you already have good healing.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 07:18 PM
Come to think of it, in Expert there should be only 3 mobs, so that might not be enough to build to Full Burst. You might have to modify accordingly. <br />
<br />
Some thoughts: <br />
Use all your light kamihime...

Raunchybacon
04-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the tips, though swapping out Nike for Cybele for def break let me full burst her into rage mode in 1 attack (which I couldn't do before with Nike) Just won without losing a hime. I'll keep running this team and see how my winrates go. If its still low Ill try change my soul.

Sighto
04-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Wow, was crushed that my team was wiped so close to a win but it still gave me the win since poison killed it. Petrification can be really brutal.

Raunchybacon
04-18-2017, 07:40 PM
Wow, was crushed that my team was wiped so close to a win but it still gave me the win since poison killed it. Petrification can be really brutal.

If it still gave you the win then dont feel crushed, you should feel so satisfied after such a win!

Sighto
04-18-2017, 07:47 PM
That was just initially. :o Glad I got lucky, although I'd prefer more of it in the gacha area. :p

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 08:38 PM
That was just initially. :o Glad I got lucky, although I'd prefer more of it in the gacha area. :p

now now u r being greedy~ feel the wrath of RNGesus!~ lol

SlickFenix
04-19-2017, 12:47 AM
I stumbled upon this forum while searching about the event, and you guys have some great tips. Unfortunately I find myself having troubles getting through Expert Reliably. I'm about 4 out of 9 right now, and have stepped back to standard for the guaranteed win. I know I should be able to beat Expert over and over and was hoping you guys could help give me some ideas/pointers with what I have. Right now I'm Rank 46 and my team is around 22k atk power (That's about an average of my many setups). Here is what I have available to me:

Souls:

Lancelot - Lvl20
Oliver - Lvl20
Vivian - Lvl20
Merlin - Lvl20
Beowulf - Lvl20
Van Helsing - Lvl20
Billy the Kid - Lvl20
Gawain - Lvl10
Roland - Lvl20
Cassiopeia - Lvl20
Rosenkreuz - Lvl20
Granuaile - Lvl20

Kamihime:

Nergal *** - Lvl50
Ignis ** - Lvl40
Brynhildr ** - Lvl50
Amon **** - Lvl69
Rusalka *** - Lvl42
Nike ** - Lvl50
Belphegor * - Lvl40
Oceanus ** - Lvl50
Boreas *** - Lvl50
Cybele *** - Lvl45
Heimdallr *** - Lvl43
Indra ** - Lvl40
Perun ** - Lvl40
Baal *** - Lvl40
Hermod ** - Lvl40
Mephistopheles *** - Lvl50
Urania *** - Lvl50
Dike *** - Lvl50

Eidolon (SR and Higher):

Jormungandr *
Typhon
Medusa
Sephiroth **
Lamia
Ignited Dragoon
Pegasus
Diabolos
Yinglong
Prison of Light, Disaster

So far I have been using Cassiopeia, with Urania (F), Dike (F), Mephistopheles (R), Brynhildr (R), Amon (B), Nike (B). And it has worked sometimes. I use skill of lowering enemy atk and def on Cass. I tried Van Helsing with Maiden's, but my biggest problem there was that my team was not dealing enough damage in the beginning, so by the time I took out the first wave I was at half health and my only healer was dead because she got picked on. With my current setup, I can get through the first wave pretty quickly and keep full health (or next to full health) thanks to my 2 healers. Once I get to Medusa I can quickly get her up to rage, but then it's slow getting her down because I had exhausted all my abilities and used my Burst. Sometimes I'm within an inch of killing her when she finishes off my team, and sometimes I have the last man standing.

Again, I'm looking for ideas on team setup and skill I can be using to help clear Expert more easily (100% of the time). I appreciate your ideas and suggestions.

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 08:12 AM
Is your Full Burst ready at the start of the Medusa fight? How many turns does it take you to get Medusa's Rage meter from full to 0 without using Burst?

Also, your list format makes it really hard to determine how many kamihime of each element you have access to. I haven't memorized the English names of the 80% of kamihime I don't have.

SlickFenix
04-19-2017, 08:30 AM
Is your Full Burst ready at the start of the Medusa fight? How many turns does it take you to get Medusa's Rage meter from full to 0 without using Burst?

Also, your list format makes it really hard to determine how many kamihime of each element you have access to. I don't have the English names of the 80% of kamihime I don't have memorized.

Please forgive me, I was trying to give as much info as I can and didn't think about listing their elements. They are grouped by element, so it will be easy to tell you who is what. Nergal through Amon (First 4) are Fire, Rusalka through Oceanus (5 through 8) are Water, Boreas through Heimdallr (9 through 11) are Wind, Indra through Hermod (12 through 15) are Thunder, Mephistopheles is Dark, and The last 2 are Light. For Quick Reference I have 4 Fire, 4 Water, 3 Wind, 4 Thunder, 1 Dark, 2 Light

When I get to Medusa I'm usually about 1 or 2 attacks away from being at full burst (There is only one group of 3 guys before getting to her). It will take me about 4 turns to deplete her rage. Usually by the time I get her to rage she is either right at her burst or one away, and then about every other attack from her is burst, because after she uses it she automatically has 1 of the 2 burst counter lights lit up. So by the time I get her down she's able to use it about 2 times, sometimes 3. I've tried putting Amon in the Rear section starting out and have my other 2 healers as backup, however it doesn't turn out as well as putting her in backup position.

Thank You again for your replies, I appreciate you taking time to help me out.

Inb4whales
04-19-2017, 01:59 PM
->SlickFenix
This post will take quite a chunk of your time so grab a coffee and some snacks first.

First of all, I found myself questioning why you don't have a single Legendary Heroic Soul (>.>).
But that's besides the point. Personally to me, because I don't know your playstyle, what you're struggling with and the fact that we don't have the same stats, it's hard for anyone reading your posts to judge the situation that you're in. If you can somehow record a video of yourself playing it, that'd be great, but that would be too much of a hassle for you to record and upload so let's just get to the point.

What I personally can do is provide info on how I would play the Expert mode with what you have though.

Before we begin let us talk about the strategy on how to beat Medusa effectively first because I believe this will help you with your future fights as well.
Based on my experience so far, there are two types of bosses.

The first type is where you want the boss to be in it's normal mode for as long as possible while you want to get it out of it's rage mode as fast as possible (Eg: Jormun and Typhon) simply because their Overdrive during rage is simply waaaay stronger and destructive than it's normal overdrive.

The second type is when the boss's Rage Overdrive is actually more tolerable and preferable usually because they deal single target damage (or at the very least it doesn't hit your entire team with it) and thus as odd as this may sound, you'd prefer that they stay in their rage mode compared to their normal mode. Some bosses that falls into this category would be Garuda (deals really strong but only single target damage during rage OD), Pheonix (buffs herself with lifesteal instead of huge defense during rage) and of course Medusa as well.

Now you might be asking why in the hell would you want Medusa who can potentially one hit snake bite kill during Rage OD up to three targets to keep her in her rage mode. Two reasons:
1. No matter how many debuff cleansers/nullifiers you have, you will end up being in a HUGE trouble if you're made to cleanse both the petrify and the poison from her OD. The main thing you want to cleanse is petrify, but the game will ALWAYS cleanse whichever debuff is placed first meaning any petrify placed after the poison can screw you up royally if you're not careful. The rage OD however does not have any debuff giving you much more breathing room to cleanse debuffs.
2. The rage OD can only hit up to 3 targets. Now here's the thing about this OD. It deals double damage (maybe even more) to petrified targets and can potentially one shot almost any petrified character with one bite. Meaning it's your top priority to make sure your team is petrify free at this point. However, if you're petrify free, good news, it barely deals enough damage to chunk 1/3 of your himes with each bite.

So here is my question to you, if you have a full burst gauge by the time you reach Medusa, can you burst her immediately into rage mode?
Does your heroic soul have a light weapon equipped (this is a must)? Even if you don't have any SR or greater light weapon, you should definitely at least have the Light Glaive obtained from Jormun event, meaning you can put it on either Beowulf (or if possible farm Gilgamesh and put it on her).

If you answered yes, to the two questions, brilliant we should be able to move on. Playing defensively on Medusa with heals and defense buffs is not a reliable option because you're just begging to be petrified.
Let's start with the team formation strategy first because as a certain someone once said:

With proper preparation, the winner of a game is decided before it even begins.

Character Setup N1

Hero- Beowulf [equipped with Maiden's prayer/Sneak attack extra ability]
Weapon- Light glaive called Hovud Sword from Jormun event.
Kami setup-
[Front row]- Urania, Dike
[Back row]- Brynhildr, Amon
[Reserve row]- Indra, [another lightning element]

IF you have a decently leveled up light staff

Hero- Cassiopeia [equipped with Maiden's prayer/Sneak attack extra ability]
Weapon- Light staff
Kami setup-
[Front row]- Urania, Dike
[Back row]- Indra, Amon
[Reserve row]- Brynhildr, [another lightning element]

Eidolon setup-

Prisoner of Light (main Eidolon)

Jormun <-Use whenever possible on Medusa
Typhon <-Use whenever you're ready to burst
Medusa <-For raw stat boost and use her whenever you have no other Eido to use
Ying Long<-For damage reduction if Jormun's debuff runs out
Sephiroth<-For DEF boost during rage OD

Support Eido- ALWAYS pick either Phoenix or Behemoth. Preferably 35% or more light damage boost Phoenix.

When the battle begins, FOCUS on the snake Medulsina because it will try to petrify your team once every 2 turns.
If you have sneak attack, debuff all 3 mobs at the start, and throw all your attack abilities onto Medulsiana. If your Phoenix support is a friend's Eidolon and is available for use at the beginning, save it for Turn 2 because it could help negate some debuff from Stheno while dealing damage to Medulsiana before it uses the petrify.
If you're going with the Beowulf setup, all 5 of them should be able to throw one ability each onto Medulsiana. (Don't forget sneak attack debuff!)
This should take down Medulsiana before any petrify can be used.
Starting from now, there are two options. It is the question of "Can you take down Stheno before she uses her 3 orb OD?".
(A) If you can consistently kill both Medulsiana and Stheno before Turn 4, I highly recommend putting up Amon's Devil's kiss (debuff shield) before you even attack in Turn 1.
(B) If not, put the shield up only AFTER Stheno has used her poison because you want to make sure that you have a shield ready as well as another shield that is already off cooldown by the time you reach Medusa. Remember you don't want to take any chances with her petrify.
In situation B where your damage is lower than A, you'd also want to prolong the fight once Stheno is taken down by simply using normal attacks without using any buffing or abilities. This provides you with plenty of time to build up your burst gauge and fully prepare all your cooldowns by the time your reach Medusa.

Now that you have reached Medusa, you hopefully have a full burst gauge and Amon's shield on your entire team. Heals should be used whenever necessary.
TURN 1-Use sneak attack debuff, Dike's armour debuff, Typhon for damage buff and use full burst. Hopefully this puts her straight into rage mode.
TURN 2-Use Jormun, Beowulf's Grendel killer, all the other Kamihime's damage abilities and IF Medusa used petrify Turn 1, reapply Devil's kiss shield from Amon in case of a 2nd round of debuff. Remember you do NOT want any of your petrified himes to be bitten with Rage OD. If you're using Beo setup with Bryn in the rear, you can also use Valkyrie assault.
TURN 3-Use Sephiroth (DEF buff for Rage OD), attack normally.
TURN 4-Use friend's Phoenix (Your next line of debuff defense to greatly reduce chance of being petrified) and attack.
TURN 5-Hopefully by around this turn, Medusa is stunned. Attack normally <-(Depending on how high your damage is you can use Dragon buster on next turn or the turn after that because using it early will deal alot of damage to Medusa making her quickly get out of Stun faster.)
TURN 6 and later- Throw as many attack abilities as you can. It is tempting to wait for a full burst but unless you have it ready during Stun, don't attempt to wait for a full burst because petrify can royally screw up that full burst combination. Use it whenever there is 2 or more characters that can burst or if said character with full burst is about to die (in which case might as well use it before the reserve comes in to replace).
Use Indra's affliction cleanser as well if your team is being petrified stun lock and one of your himes died at this point because Indra will definitely not be in petrified status when she first come onto the set.

The Cassiopeia setup is a safer setup that provides you with much more breathing room if you can burst Medusa in rage mode immediately. This works even better if you equip Maiden's prayer onto her so that her and Indra can take turns cleansing any petrify that Amon's shield can no longer protect. But since there is always the possibility that BOTH characters can get petrified, it is often not as reliable as Amon's shield.

Devin
04-19-2017, 06:23 PM
My party has a super easy time with this event.

And then RNGesus was like "O rly?" and I had 4 of my 5 character petrified :P Still managed to win the battle, but it was close. This one is seriously far more at the mercy of RNGesus than previous events.

felix
04-19-2017, 06:30 PM
Did they increase gold chest drop rate? i have yet to get less than 4 from ult difficulty, while last advent event i was gettin 3, with occasional 2...

CBW
04-19-2017, 06:41 PM
Did they increase gold chest drop rate? i have yet to get less than 4 from ult difficulty, while last advent event i was gettin 3, with occasional 2...
Yes4567890

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 07:06 PM
why in the hell would you want Medusa who can potentially one hit snake bite kill during Rage OD up to three targets to keep her in her rage mode
Because if she's hitting you with her Overdrive, she's not Petrifying you. During non-Rage, she can Petrify 2x every 3 turns (66%). During Rage, she can only Petrify 1x every every 2 turns (50%). That gives you more breathing room on your cooldowns and also stretches out your affliction protections. Bursting immediately also allows you to start saving Burst meter for your 2nd Burst immediately, which should end the fight when it's ready. Not to mention you can't do a Full Burst if any members are petrified, so you need to use it while you can.

BamBam
04-19-2017, 07:40 PM
So...

Out of like 40 runs so far in the ultimate, I failed 1 because of the multi stun thing. Once the boss get hold on my beholog, I can only hope that she did sth else and not multi stun beholog again.

If you have behemoth than I guess this event is like cake.

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 07:55 PM
I failed once the other day because I wasn't paying attention and thought I used Amon's affliction protection but instead used her burst charge skill. Lol... Yea...

SlickFenix
04-19-2017, 10:07 PM
->SlickFenix
This post will take quite a chunk of your time so grab a coffee and some snacks first.

First of all, I found myself questioning why you don't have a single Legendary Heroic Soul (>.>).
But that's besides the point. Personally to me, because I don't know your playstyle, what you're struggling with and the fact that we don't have the same stats, it's hard for anyone reading your posts to judge the situation that you're in. If you can somehow record a video of yourself playing it, that'd be great, but that would be too much of a hassle for you to record and upload so let's just get to the point.

What I personally can do is provide info on how I would play the Expert mode with what you have though.

Before we begin let us talk about the strategy on how to beat Medusa effectively first because I believe this will help you with your future fights as well.
Based on my experience so far, there are two types of bosses.

The first type is where you want the boss to be in it's normal mode for as long as possible while you want to get it out of it's rage mode as fast as possible (Eg: Jormun and Typhon) simply because their Overdrive during rage is simply waaaay stronger and destructive than it's normal overdrive.

The second type is when the boss's Rage Overdrive is actually more tolerable and preferable usually because they deal single target damage (or at the very least it doesn't hit your entire team with it) and thus as odd as this may sound, you'd prefer that they stay in their rage mode compared to their normal mode. Some bosses that falls into this category would be Garuda (deals really strong but only single target damage during rage OD), Pheonix (buffs herself with lifesteal instead of huge defense during rage) and of course Medusa as well.

Now you might be asking why in the hell would you want Medusa who can potentially one hit snake bite kill during Rage OD up to three targets to keep her in her rage mode. Two reasons:
1. No matter how many debuff cleansers/nullifiers you have, you will end up being in a HUGE trouble if you're made to cleanse both the petrify and the poison from her OD. The main thing you want to cleanse is petrify, but the game will ALWAYS cleanse whichever debuff is placed first meaning any petrify placed after the poison can screw you up royally if you're not careful. The rage OD however does not have any debuff giving you much more breathing room to cleanse debuffs.
2. The rage OD can only hit up to 3 targets. Now here's the thing about this OD. It deals double damage (maybe even more) to petrified targets and can potentially one shot almost any petrified character with one bite. Meaning it's your top priority to make sure your team is petrify free at this point. However, if you're petrify free, good news, it barely deals enough damage to chunk 1/3 of your himes with each bite.

So here is my question to you, if you have a full burst gauge by the time you reach Medusa, can you burst her immediately into rage mode?
Does your heroic soul have a light weapon equipped (this is a must)? Even if you don't have any SR or greater light weapon, you should definitely at least have the Light Glaive obtained from Jormun event, meaning you can put it on either Beowulf (or if possible farm Gilgamesh and put it on her).

If you answered yes, to the two questions, brilliant we should be able to move on. Playing defensively on Medusa with heals and defense buffs is not a reliable option because you're just begging to be petrified.
Let's start with the team formation strategy first because as a certain someone once said:

Character Setup N1

IF you have a decently leveled up light staff

Eidolon setup-

When the battle begins, FOCUS on the snake Medulsina because it will try to petrify your team once every 2 turns.
If you have sneak attack, debuff all 3 mobs at the start, and throw all your attack abilities onto Medulsiana. If your Phoenix support is a friend's Eidolon and is available for use at the beginning, save it for Turn 2 because it could help negate some debuff from Stheno while dealing damage to Medulsiana before it uses the petrify.
If you're going with the Beowulf setup, all 5 of them should be able to throw one ability each onto Medulsiana. (Don't forget sneak attack debuff!)
This should take down Medulsiana before any petrify can be used.
Starting from now, there are two options. It is the question of "Can you take down Stheno before she uses her 3 orb OD?".
(A) If you can consistently kill both Medulsiana and Stheno before Turn 4, I highly recommend putting up Amon's Devil's kiss (debuff shield) before you even attack in Turn 1.
(B) If not, put the shield up only AFTER Stheno has used her poison because you want to make sure that you have a shield ready as well as another shield that is already off cooldown by the time you reach Medusa. Remember you don't want to take any chances with her petrify.
In situation B where your damage is lower than A, you'd also want to prolong the fight once Stheno is taken down by simply using normal attacks without using any buffing or abilities. This provides you with plenty of time to build up your burst gauge and fully prepare all your cooldowns by the time your reach Medusa.

Now that you have reached Medusa, you hopefully have a full burst gauge and Amon's shield on your entire team. Heals should be used whenever necessary.
TURN 1-Use sneak attack debuff, Dike's armour debuff, Typhon for damage buff and use full burst. Hopefully this puts her straight into rage mode.
TURN 2-Use Jormun, Beowulf's Grendel killer, all the other Kamihime's damage abilities and IF Medusa used petrify Turn 1, reapply Devil's kiss shield from Amon in case of a 2nd round of debuff. Remember you do NOT want any of your petrified himes to be bitten with Rage OD. If you're using Beo setup with Bryn in the rear, you can also use Valkyrie assault.
TURN 3-Use Sephiroth (DEF buff for Rage OD), attack normally.
TURN 4-Use friend's Phoenix (Your next line of debuff defense to greatly reduce chance of being petrified) and attack.
TURN 5-Hopefully by around this turn, Medusa is stunned. Attack normally <-(Depending on how high your damage is you can use Dragon buster on next turn or the turn after that because using it early will deal alot of damage to Medusa making her quickly get out of Stun faster.)
TURN 6 and later- Throw as many attack abilities as you can. It is tempting to wait for a full burst but unless you have it ready during Stun, don't attempt to wait for a full burst because petrify can royally screw up that full burst combination. Use it whenever there is 2 or more characters that can burst or if said character with full burst is about to die (in which case might as well use it before the reserve comes in to replace).
Use Indra's affliction cleanser as well if your team is being petrified stun lock and one of your himes died at this point because Indra will definitely not be in petrified status when she first come onto the set.

The Cassiopeia setup is a safer setup that provides you with much more breathing room if you can burst Medusa in rage mode immediately. This works even better if you equip Maiden's prayer onto her so that her and Indra can take turns cleansing any petrify that Amon's shield can no longer protect. But since there is always the possibility that BOTH characters can get petrified, it is often not as reliable as Amon's shield.

Here is my step by step:

First off I don't have a Legendary Soul yet, because I didn't know any better until recently. I was just getting everything from the bottom up and recently learned the reality and difficulty of doing it that way. Now I'm saving for a legendary. About 170 away from Andromeda.

My team is Cassiopeia as Soul Equiped with Sneak Attack as extra ability. Next is Dike, Urania, Mephistopheles, and Brynhildr. Amon and Nike are the Subs. (I go with this setup because it has worked in the past and I usually get by the first group fairly quickly) When I have tried to switch out Amon with someone else I actually did worse....

My main weapon is the Light Staff that you get Urania from. Currently it's *** at Lvl 49/60 it's HP/ATK are 96/800.
My Eidolon are Pegasus as my main, and Got Phoenix from one of my Friends, the rest are Jormungandr, Typhon, Medusa, Sephiroth, and a *** Rare that's high lvl. My total team Atk is 21,951

I would like to say that this one ended up being one of my worst ones yet.

Round 1 - Cast Sneak Atk, Ruthless Beauty, Hely Requiem, Shine Snipe +, Celestial Light +, Soul Reaper +, Walpurgis Night, Grane Flare +, and Valkyrie Assault all at Medusiana. Then Atk Medusiana - Sliver of life left (Normally Dead already)
Round 2 - Atk and Kill Medusiana auto switch to Stheno
Round 3 - Atk Stheno
Round 4 - Use Healing Wave +, Atk Stheno, sliver of life left (normally dead before OD atk), get poisoned in OD atk (only 3 chars)
Round 5 - Atk and Kill Stheno auto switch to Euryale
Round 6 - Fiery Embrace for heal, Atk Euryale
Round 7 - Atk Euryale
Round 8 - Atk Euryale
Round 9 - Healing Wave, Kill Euryale

MEDUSA - Burst Counter all at 100

Round 1 - Use Phoenix to get Affliction Resist, Cast Sneak Atk, Holy Requiem, Shine Snipe +, Celestial Light +, Soul Reaper +, Walpurgis Night (Miss), Gran Flare +, Valkyrie Assault. Burst Atk - Medusa gets to rage, and has about half life remaing. She Instantly uses Stone and Stones 4/5 girls (including main Soul). All Debuffs on her are gone.
Round 2 - Use Sephiroth for Def, Atk with Dike
Round 3 - Use Jormungandr for Atk down, OD atk kills my soul, Brynhildr, and Urania

All downhill from there......won't bother with the rest

I'll try to switch out Meph with Amon next time. Also would be nice if more of my friends would equip Behemoth......Would be nice if I could draw her. Currently about 700 jewels away from next 10 draw gotcha...

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 10:43 PM
I don't really see the issue. Switch Amon in and you should have this wrapped up. Amon will give you 2 Petrify evades. If you can start the boss fight at 100% Burst and shave off 50% of her HP with it, you're well on your way to victory. That's actually better than I typically do on Ultimate.

...oh wait, did you use all your skills and Burst in the same turn? Why are you doing that? You should save all your damage skills for the Rage phase. Also, if all your debuffs are falling off after just one turn you're taking WAY too long. You need to work much more quickly. If there's a pause between abilities, you're doing it wrong. Practice on Disasters or something.

BamBam
04-19-2017, 10:47 PM
..... first time ever I I saw the boss using single burst in rage mode. I have the ray dragon buff up, def buff up, boss was down 15% dmg, yet she one tap beholog(4.8k single) before landing another 1.8k on andromedia.

I was like wtf....

SlickFenix
04-19-2017, 11:07 PM
I don't really see the issue. Switch Amon in and you should have this wrapped up. Amon will give you 2 Petrify evades. If you can start the boss fight at 100% Burst and shave off 50% of her HP with it, you're well on your way to victory. That's actually better than I typically do on Ultimate.

...oh wait, did you use all your skills and Burst in the same turn? Why are you doing that? You should save all your damage skills for the Rage phase. Also, if all your debuffs are falling off after just one turn you're taking WAY too long. You need to work much more quickly. If there's a pause between abilities, you're doing it wrong. Practice on Disasters or something.

This Time I put in Amon in place of Maphistopheles. The first group took longer, but that was also due to my sneak attack not affecting all of the creatures. I came in to Medusa with full burst. I used what few abilities I had, then burst her. She was just a bit away from rage. After one attack she was raged, and sure enough as soon as she goes into rage she removes all of your Debuffs you work so hard to put on. Now I know to wait until after rage to use them all. During this whole battle she did not try to petrify me once. After I got her into rage, I survived 2 of her ODs (She only did just over 1k damage each hit, which confirmed to me that she must do something like 3x damage to stoned chars). She had about 1/4 of her life left when I got her to stun. It only took about 2 more rounds of attacks to kill her off.

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 11:20 PM
Medusa doesn't remove debuffs. They fall off because Bursts take a while and so does unloading a bunch of skills. All the moreso if you're pausing between each skill use to figure out what to do next. Eidolons are the worst due to the enforced pause.

You DO have all the animations disabled... right? If you're sitting through all of those, then no wonder your debuffs are falling off.

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 11:24 PM
Click the refresh button on the bottom left to instantly skip all animations. Save yourself the trouble of sitting through a minute of burst animation and wasting time on enemy debuffs.

CBW
04-19-2017, 11:27 PM
..... first time ever I I saw the boss using single burst in rage mode. I have the ray dragon buff up, def buff up, boss was down 15% dmg, yet she one tap beholog(4.8k single) before landing another 1.8k on andromedia.

I was like wtf....

Petrify was on. Multiplies damage by some obscene number. Yes, instant death, as per the fluff. Medusa turns you to stone, then shatters you.

SlickFenix
04-20-2017, 12:36 AM
Still not beating her 100% of the time. I should be and it's freaking frustrating. Wasting my time waiting for AP to build to only to lose to her..........

Last 2 times in a row!!! First time I got her to rage and in her OD she hit my Soul twice and killed her. It was all downhill after that. This last time my first round with the group ahead of Medusa didn't all get affected by my Sneak attack and I had to waste one of Amon's protections and then got poisoned. Then Medusa used Petrify 2 times in a row. Amon absorbed one and the other got me, and then she cast it every other turn after that.....

KokoHarts
04-20-2017, 01:19 AM
Although i havent died that often in this fight compared to the last ones, is it just me or is she insanely broken? Not in the sense that its "fair difficult" (as in, if you re strong enough or follow a strategy you should always win but you know when you can win and when you will lose so you dont waste attempts) but "hope to god she doesnt use her stun skill and if she does that she doesnt do it twice in a row and if she does at least hope that her rage skill doesnt one shot 3 of your kamihimes in a row difficult"? I mean, combining her stun rubbish with her potential triple one shot makes her way more stressful than she should be. Sure, using amon works for a turn and apparently phoenix (which i wish i had) works as well, but you must admit its kind of annoying to think that even if you have everything perfectly planned, it can still fail horribly.

Edit: You could also count behemoth as a very useful eidolon for this fight but shes an SSR soooo... yeah... it would be awkward.

Gisborn
04-20-2017, 01:27 AM
Although i havent died that often in this fight compared to the last ones, is it just me or is she insanely broken? Not in the sense that its "fair difficult" (as in, if you re strong enough or follow a strategy you should always win but you know when you can win and when you will lose so you dont waste attempts) but "hope to god she doesnt use her stun skill and if she does that she doesnt do it twice in a row and if she does at least hope that her rage skill doesnt one shot 3 of your kamihimes in a row difficult"? I mean, combining her stun rubbish with her potential triple one shot makes her way more stressful than she should be. Sure, using amon works for a turn and apparently phoenix (which i wish i had) works as well, but you must admit its kind of annoying to think that even if you have everything perfectly planned, it can still fail horribly.

Edit: You could also count behemoth as a very useful eidolon for this fight but shes an SSR soooo... yeah... it would be awkward.

there are tons of ppl with behemoth... just friends with them, it's unnecessary to draw 1 by yourself

should i up this event glaive's skill... it's hp... but my Apo lance skill is maxed and other SSRs are not dark element...

also Achilles skill is quite awesome, unrivaled strength hits like a truck~ 90k-100k for me

KokoHarts
04-20-2017, 01:45 AM
there are tons of ppl with behemoth... just friends with them, it's unnecessary to draw 1 by yourself

I envy you then XD to be honest half my friendlist is running medusa as their main, the other half is running diabolos, but so far i havent found a single behemoth. Also, thats assuming behemoth gives you synergy.

Local
04-20-2017, 02:02 AM
It really is frustrating doing this event as it pretty much rely on RNG and hope Medusa doesn't petrify you to oblivion. What I notice is she is very weak on debuffs, so having a "charmer" adds up to your success rate. I currently have overall attack power of 18k running Expert. My setup is pretty much this:
[Light element] Asmund lv20 (Cross of Roses as extra ability) {switch to Maiden Prayer if you need to}
lv50+ Belobog
lv50+ Amon
lv50+ Nike
lv50+ Baal
Eidolon: Tyhon/Jormungandr (Friend)Typhon/Phoenix/whichever SSR

On 1st round, I always use friend Typhon then bombard Medusiana with skills. Always kill Medusiana, then Stheno and Euryale last. The tricky part is to use Amon's Devil's Kiss on 1st turn if I think I can kill Medusiana and Stheno before Stheno can use her overdrive. Else, hold out that skill after Stheno use up her overdrive (4th turn). Then proceed to kill Euryale. *From what I observed, if you can preserve Devil's kiss buff in this round and have Amon have 1 turn left before she can use that skill again going to the boss fight.. pretty much your set and will have smooth run.

Boss fight, 1st turn, bombard her with all your skills, Eidolon till she is on rage. This for me is the hardest part. Just make sure to use Devil's Kiss if she used up your buff, Warrior's lineage in between if it's on cooldown and always clear petrify debuff before Rage. The reason is if she goes on Rage mode and you are petrified, she can 1hit your kamihime with her overdrive. It is important to note that you can withstand her overdrive damage if you are not petrified, like she deals half of hp to your kamihime more often than not. Also one thing to take note of is to not use Devil's kiss on her overdrive before rage phase. That only inflicts poison and basically wasting the potential to block petrify debuff. Once she is on rage mode, Full burst and work your way to stun her and you're pretty much done.

*If you have lv45+ Ramiel, you can interchange her with Baal as all her skills have charm debuff. Add it with Asmund/Mordred 1st skill and see how Medusa taste her own medicine :)

SlickFenix
04-20-2017, 02:14 AM

Unfortunately I have not been lucky enough to draw Behemoth. And I'm lucky to find one here and there in my list of other players Eidolons. Although I do see a lot of Phoenix. However Phoenix only gives you an increased resistance to Afflictions, it doesn't prevent them. Even while I have had the skill active on my characters a couple of them get petrified. However I like to think if it wasn't active, then more of my characters would be petrified.

Also, I only have 3 SSR weapons, none of which are light. I'm getting more and more SR gear, I just need to get it leveled up and then get multiples so I can limit break. I do have the Glaive from the previous event fully limit broken and it's in my list of weapons, however it's not the main because Cass doesn't use glaives....

Inb4whales
04-20-2017, 02:29 AM
My team is Cassiopeia as Soul Equiped with Sneak Attack as extra ability. Next is Dike, Urania, Mephistopheles, and Brynhildr. Amon and Nike are the Subs. (I go with this setup because it has worked in the past and I usually get by the first group fairly quickly) When I have tried to switch out Amon with someone else I actually did worse....

My main weapon is the Light Staff that you get Urania from. Currently it's *** at Lvl 49/60 it's HP/ATK are 96/800.
My Eidolon are Pegasus as my main, and Got Phoenix from one of my Friends, the rest are Jormungandr, Typhon, Medusa, Sephiroth, and a *** Rare that's high lvl. My total team Atk is 21,951

I would like to say that this one ended up being one of my worst ones yet.

Round 1 - Cast Sneak Atk, Ruthless Beauty, Hely Requiem, Shine Snipe +, Celestial Light +, Soul Reaper +, Walpurgis Night, Grane Flare +, and Valkyrie Assault all at Medusiana. Then Atk Medusiana - Sliver of life left (Normally Dead already)
Round 2 - Atk and Kill Medusiana auto switch to Stheno
Round 3 - Atk Stheno
Round 4 - Use Healing Wave +, Atk Stheno, sliver of life left (normally dead before OD atk), get poisoned in OD atk (only 3 chars)
Round 5 - Atk and Kill Stheno auto switch to Euryale
Round 6 - Fiery Embrace for heal, Atk Euryale
Round 7 - Atk Euryale
Round 8 - Atk Euryale
Round 9 - Healing Wave, Kill Euryale

MEDUSA - Burst Counter all at 100

Round 1 - Use Phoenix to get Affliction Resist, Cast Sneak Atk, Holy Requiem, Shine Snipe +, Celestial Light +, Soul Reaper +, Walpurgis Night (Miss), Gran Flare +, Valkyrie Assault. Burst Atk - Medusa gets to rage, and has about half life remaing. She Instantly uses Stone and Stones 4/5 girls (including main Soul). All Debuffs on her are gone.
Round 2 - Use Sephiroth for Def, Atk with Dike
Round 3 - Use Jormungandr for Atk down, OD atk kills my soul, Brynhildr, and Urania

All downhill from there......won't bother with the rest

I'll try to switch out Meph with Amon next time. Also would be nice if more of my friends would equip Behemoth......Would be nice if I could draw her. Currently about 700 jewels away from next 10 draw gotcha...
Ah I forgot about Pegasus being light. In that case yes, making her Main Eido is a good idea unless you have a maxed limit broke Prisoner of Light.
I personally think having Cassiopeia with a mere R rarity light staff is a pretty bad idea, especially when you can be dealing so much more damage with SR Glaive with Beowulf.
I know you value the double healing over the raw damage of Beowulf but as I've mentioned, this is one of those runs where you should prioritise killing Medusa over playing defensively.
My original ult Medusa setup going into this was a 30k Fire team with Joan at the lead, two healers (Sol and Bryn) and two health regen providers (Joan and Belobog). I failed one third of my runs because I was playing too defensively and not even Amon, Belobog, Sol and Joan (with Maiden's Prayer, making it 4 freaking debuffers) can cleanse the petrify, let alone heal myself if all of them got froze at the same time.
After reading the forums, switched to a 26k Sieg light team with Urania, Belobog, Sol and Amon and (Orpheus as backup) and I still haven't lost a single run yet because the back-to-back Amon shield is already enough for me kill her consistently.

Anyway the point that I'm trying to make here is that you play defensively in this raid, the more petrifies you'll end up eating.
Prepare your team composition under the assumption that the worst will happen (in this case she will always use petrify if OD is not ready) and thus prepare to put up your shield by the time Stheno has used her AoE poison in Turn 5 like you said.

Do NOT use your abilities on your first turn with Medusa because Full burst alone should be enough to kickstart her directly into rage. Yes, while Rage mode is preferable compared to Normal mode like I said, you should also be aiming to Stun her ASAP just like any other boss and that is where you need to save your damage abilities to get her out of rage fast.

I was like wtf....
Your Belobog was definitely in petrified state when she was bitten by the Rage Overdrive right? Medusa deals double (or maybe even triple) damage on petrified targets when she uses her snake bite Rage Overdrive on three targets. That is why it is of utmost importance that NONE of your characters are in petrified state if her next attack is going to be the Rage OD.

BamBam
04-20-2017, 02:45 AM
It is hilariously stupid, 1 mis rage caculation and she wiped out the team in 1 turn with the single burst.

- - - Updated - - -

and also from the fact that most of the time u clear it easily then one and two times the boss just do all the bs and you lose with 30% medusa hp. So annoying.

sanahtlig
04-20-2017, 07:32 AM
The damage of your initial Full Burst, and your ability to end Rage within 1-2 turns, will determine your success (at least in Ultimate where Full Burst is always ready on turn 1 of Medusa).

I discovered that D'Art equipped with a light weapon is extremely effective for this fight. DEF-40%, a few stacks of Snatch, and her MASSIVE self-attack buff yield 130k+ burst combos, shaving off more than 50% HP in one round. That 'overkill' of the Rage bar causes Medusa to die before Stun breaks, meaning she has a maximum of 2x to use Petrification. So if Amon has Affliction Protection up and a second use is ready, you win guaranteed. I imagine that Arthur, or Gawain subbing ATK/DEF down from Granuille or D'Art, would do very well also.

Aidoru
04-20-2017, 07:50 AM
The way I do it, she only gets to petrify once.

Instead of outright bursting on first turn, I just regular attack with my party once with all my buffs activated to build up her rage meter to about half. She usually tries to petrify after which misses because of Amon's buff, which is available to reapply.

Second turn I now use all my attack skills to put her into rage then I burst. All my buffs have already been activated last turn so they're still up. So in my case, she dies here. If she doesn't, then she's is stunned with 5~10% HP, enough for another set of regular attacks to kill.

And even in the case I for some reason couldn't kill her that turn she's stun, Amon's affliction protect buff is still available or up from the 2nd use, giving me another turn.

Though I'm using full light team (no SSR kamihimes) and have been doing this since 30k attack.

jazz154
04-20-2017, 10:34 AM
I am using Gawain + sniper skill from D'Art. She dies in 2 turns. Water team (Shiva, Belphegor, Nike, Amon + sub Gaia and that event SR, in any case sub members don't get to see any action) and little over 30k atk. Like Aidoru first I am using skills and they take her to rage (It's usually belphegor skill that does it and then it also decreases her rage meter, although it doesn't really matter that much) then ending first turn with auto attack because usually I am lacking that one turn to have full burst ready.

Second turn it's full burst and dead Medusa. If I take something useless (for me) like phoenix as support then it might take 3 turns.

Seems like 30k atk is that line where you don't need to be too stressed about fighting her.

CBW
04-20-2017, 06:10 PM
I could really use a platinum chest or two to guarantee full LB on something.

Devin
04-21-2017, 12:45 AM
This boss is effortless and I destroy it within a few turns....

...except for those moments she stuns everyone except 1 person who can't cure petrify, keeps everyone stunned the entire time until that one poor kamihime puts her into rage and she kills everyone.

Only happened once so far, but what a bunch of bullshit :P

jazz154
04-21-2017, 05:43 AM
Now that I am at 31k, killed her in one turn! Clearly taking Gawain instead of Andromeda was best decision I made in this game.

https://youtu.be/7Sh7GdyMHO4

Aidoru
04-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Yea, I can 1 turn her as well now. I could probably have earlier if I tried too but didn't want to risk it at the time. I've been using Achilles since I wanted to level her and didn't want to use her skill before bursting since it eats up all her buffs but if I use it before bursting, I end up 1 turn killing her. It's just nice seeing 140k+ from a single skill.

CBW
04-21-2017, 11:41 AM
2 things make this battle really hard.

1) Using a Full Burst on the trash mob right before Medusa.
2) Toggling the "Auto On" button instead of "Burst On"

Sighto
04-22-2017, 08:43 AM
How much easier does Ultimate make farming? Running Extreme 70-80 times at 5-10 minutes a battle just to get Medusa halfway limit-broken is really wearing me down and making me question how much fun I'm really having with this game.

Yolodesu
04-22-2017, 09:17 AM
How much easier does Ultimate make farming? Running Extreme 70-80 times at 5-10 minutes a battle just to get Medusa halfway limit-broken is really wearing me down and making me question how much fun I'm really having with this game.

Ultimate gives you 3-4 gold chest instead of 1 usually for expert. It also has 2*2 waves of trash instead of 1*3 which means more common ingredients. So yeah, it makes farming a lot easier.

I understand that some ppl feels discouraged (and it will be worse next week with raid event) but i think its a matter of priority :
There is events constantly, with an interval of 2-3 free days each time.
If you're low on power, there is no point trying to full lb items, because its a pain in the ass and it will be a pain in the ass again next event.
You'd better buy the low prices items, and focus on lvling up your team.
Note that Medusa effect arent that great (both passive and when summoned), so its not a big deal if you don't max her since you'll be able to replace her soon or later.

Few advice to lvlup your team effectively :
Focus on an element. Its better than changing your team each time to match the strongest element vs what you're fighting.
Having a secondary team which cover your element weakness can help a lot though (Water / Wind, Fire / Thunder)
Lvlup your chosen kamihime with SP daily quest.
Create 1 (or more) alt account to host raid of your chosen element. Standard boss is advised for weapons and mats farming.

Ofc you can still choose to play casually, and only grab 1-2 copy of each item, and forget ultimate completely. But farming expert intensively is nonsense imo.

sanahtlig
04-22-2017, 09:28 AM
For a vague idea, I have 83 of the gold turn-in after running Medusa 6-8x a day. I also have around 20 of the SR glaive enhance materials, and have gotten 2 platinum chests (2x SR defender weapon). So I'd still need need a platinum chest drop to reasonably full limit break the eidolon, although I could probably full limit break the weapon if I used the half-elixirs I've gained from the event.

CBW
04-22-2017, 11:44 AM
I do Medusa 12+ times a day. I just picked up my second limit break of both, so 145 gold drops. I do use a at least couple half elixirs a day. One to clear dailies, and one to keep at a pace to max LB something. I need one platinum drop to max both. I usually have one by now. :(

If you want full LB on both, you probably need 15 runs a day, then spam the last day until you get it.

Edit: correction

Yolodesu
04-22-2017, 02:30 PM
Full burst final hit 420k dmg ^-^ i'm going to miss this event.

BamBam
04-22-2017, 05:16 PM
I am at 505 734 357 and 227 gold. Wonder how far should I go for the event.

- - - Updated - - -

== But not a single plat ssr drop rip event

felix
04-22-2017, 05:37 PM
Is it even worth going for Medusa eidolon lb? Dullahan seems much better than Medusa honestly...

Yolodesu
04-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Is it even worth going for Medusa eidolon lb? Dullahan seems much better than Medusa honestly...

Ye i only focused on the weapon and other stuff. I'll only grab one copy for archives and thats it. There are more interesting effect when summoned and passive effect seems really situational. Sanahtlig made some calculation about eidolons so you'll maybe find more detailed info here :

1) Those are character ATK buffs, not elemental DMG buffs.
2) Burst streak bonus seems pretty terrible, as it only applies to a small fraction of your overall damage. So you end up with a weaker character attack bonus and a burst streak bonus that doesn't even make up for the 10% character attack you lose.
source (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3241-preferred-eidolon-buffs-dmg-calculator-included.html)

Wanderer
04-22-2017, 06:51 PM

It is, if you have dark team.

Actually Medusa is better than Dullahan, as the main Eido got to be Apocalypse, then only the stat matters. And Dullahan is 3 months away.

Btw, the SSR axe of Dullahan event is one of the best (works perfectly w/ Arthur), much better than this SSR glaive.

sanahtlig
04-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Ye i only focused on the weapon and other stuff. I'll only grab one copy for archives and thats it. There are more interesting effect when summoned and passive effect seems really situational. Sanahtlig made some calculation about eidolons so you'll maybe find more detailed info here :

source (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3241-preferred-eidolon-buffs-dmg-calculator-included.html)
The situational usefulness is fights like this where if the boss doesn't die in 3-4 turns, you're boned. As the fight drags on, the damage contribution from that initial burst gets diluted. If you start the fight with no burst gauge built at all (i.e., Advent Ragnaroks), your sustained DPS will suffer.

dreadpin
04-22-2017, 08:54 PM
i would say dmg > hp and so far we getting those bosses that need to melt asap, raid or whatsoever....also if u can spam the raid event during your union's burst time...heck medusa is awesome~

sanahtlig
04-22-2017, 10:02 PM
Actually, after I re-evaluated my Burst calculation I realized the Burst streak bonus is virtually useless. The Burst streak (bonus damage at the end) is only 33% of the total Full Burst damage. +30% of 33% yields a 10% bonus to total Burst damage. That's minuscule. In almost all circumstances you'll get more damage, or very similar damage, out of the +40% character damage / +20% HP bonus. Even in the ideal situation where the Burst is ALL your damage, it's only a 5% advantage! In other words, the developers didn't balance the eidolon buff correctly to do what players expect it to do.

Gisborn
04-23-2017, 12:44 AM
i usually just try ingame

both without debuff/buff
this is medu + apo (25% datk + 20% burst + 30%ddmg)

this is echidna + apo (45%ddmg + 35% ddmg)

i not sure which is better in long run... but most ppl will burst during full debuff/buff while other session is passing normally right?

felix
04-23-2017, 12:50 AM
i usually just try ingame

both without debuff/buff
this is medu + apo (25% datk + 20% burst + 30%ddmg)

this is echidna + apo (45%ddmg + 35% ddmg)

this just shows dmg of burst streak, as in last of 6 hits of burst. can you provide numbers for Sieg burst+Amon burst+Tsuku burst+Beelz burst+Mephis burst+burst streak on both eidolon setups? Cus to my knowlage, echidna's 45% dmg buff applies to all 6 hits while medusa's applies only to the last one.

Gisborn
04-23-2017, 01:02 AM
this just shows dmg of burst streak, as in last of 6 hits of burst. can you provide numbers for Sieg burst+Amon burst+Tsuku burst+Beelz burst+Mephis burst+burst streak on both eidolon setups? Cus to my knowlage, echidna's 45% dmg buff applies to all 6 hits while medusa's applies only to the last one.

burst hour just passed.... maybe i try again in next burst hour

sanahtlig
04-23-2017, 08:15 AM
burst hour just passed.... maybe i try again in next burst hour
A simple way to do this is to start a raid on your alt, then join on your main. The total damage of your main's Full Burst should appear on your alt's screen.

HoroBoro
04-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Max limit broke SSR weapon and Medusa without a single rainbow chest. That's over 142 runs.

So, basically, the odds for a rainbow chest dropping is less than 1% per run.

What's the odds for an SSR dropping?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 01:01 PM
A simple way to do this is to start a raid on your alt, then join on your main. The total damage of your main's Full Burst should appear on your alt's screen.

You can just open the battle log to check your own damage.

Hentaigang
04-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Guys.. i need to ask since i'm new in kamihime
1. will an event get a redo?
2. will the cost of the item stay as they are or reset at the redo?(for the exchange just like ssr item needs more materials next time if you kept on purchasing them)
Thanks!

felix
04-23-2017, 01:41 PM
Guys.. i need to ask since i'm new in kamihime
1. will an event get a redo?
2. will the cost of the item stay as they are or reset at the redo?(for the exchange just like ssr item needs more materials next time if you kept on purchasing them)
Thanks!

1. yes
2. reset

Hentaigang
04-23-2017, 01:42 PM
1. yes
2. reset

if i get 2 same item, will the effect stack or not?
Ths for replying btw

felix
04-23-2017, 02:01 PM
if i get 2 same item, will the effect stack or not?
Ths for replying btw

what item are you talking about? Weapon or eidolon? considering amount of events devs pumping out, its more efficient to limit break items rather than stack copies of them, but if you can get multiple full limit broken weapons, then go for it: you can put multiple copies of them in your grid and they will both contribute to your stats. Same goes for eidolons.

sanahtlig
04-23-2017, 02:45 PM
what item are you talking about? Weapon or eidolon? considering amount of events devs pumping out, its more efficient to limit break items rather than stack copies of them, but if you can get multiple full limit broken weapons, then go for it: you can put multiple copies of them in your grid and they will both contribute to your stats. Same goes for eidolons.
A full grid of skillLV3 LV40 weapons is better than 3 LB3 LV60'ish weapons. You can always use the spares to limit break later. Same with eidolons.

SlickFenix
04-23-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm sure you guys have just been wondering where I am and what's going on....

I finally got it figured out. However I just couldn't get it to work with Van Helsing Or Other suggestions, and I think after a few more levels on my weaps, I was dealing enough damage.

Also, I just got Andromeda and I'm working on lvling her up as quickly as possible.

Now as I'm further lvling my weaps and eids, I'm almost getting to strong and am running into the problem of getting to Medusa too fast. Sometimes I'll get to her with 2or 3 turns remaining for Amons skill to cool down and be usable again. Sometimes my main char is 3 or 4 attacks away from being able to burst. However I have been doing steady Expert for the past couple/few days. I've even managed to pick up 2 Plat chests and each time it had the SR Dark Hammer, so now I'm 1 away from full LB on it. I've got 2 Medusa, and 2 SSR Glaive, and 1 of the other Weaps. Just picked up 9 of the SP so I could get Andromeda. Anyways thanks for you help and suggestions. I like looking around here and seeing what I can pick up from you guys.

CBW
04-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Now as I'm further lvling my weaps and eids, I'm almost getting to strong and am running into the problem of getting to Medusa too fast.
I am seeing this happen in Ultimate as well. Getting through the trash mobs faster makes the boss more difficult. Not just building up TP, but getting eidolons and skills ready. I have taken to risking some status ailments in the beginning to reduce my time on Medusa herself.

SlickFenix
04-23-2017, 07:08 PM
I am seeing this happen in Ultimate as well. Getting through the trash mobs faster makes the boss more difficult. Not just building up TP, but getting eidolons and skills ready. I have taken to risking some status ailments in the beginning to reduce my time on Medusa herself.

And another challenge to add. Now my "friends" must be done with the event because everyone no longer has the light boosting Eidolons equiped, which is now making my job harder......I just lost by a sliver because of it.....

CBW
04-23-2017, 09:09 PM
If you are spamming, you will run out of friends. You have to take breaks for 2 hours or so.

BamBam
04-23-2017, 09:50 PM
guess in a few days, the friend hunts are going to start again for me...

SlickFenix
04-23-2017, 11:53 PM
If you are spamming, you will run out of friends. You have to take breaks for 2 hours or so.

Breaks?!? What are these "breaks" you speak of?

I just spent 14 HE to finish getting my 3rd Medusa. I figured I was close enough and had so much Enhance Material for her, why not. Plus I won't get much time tomorrow to try and do a run for it. I managed to figure out how to work around with the different friend Eidolons and keep winning. Now I can get her raged in 1st turn and into stun before her 2nd OD and kill her either in stun or right after she gets out of it.

Andromeda is now lvl 12. Man these Legendaries take a while lvl.

BamBam
04-24-2017, 08:40 PM
I wonder if I should max LB the eidolon or get the 2nd weapon... the defender type really makes me wonder

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Dang it, it happened, something I generally try to avoid each advent event.

So since it's the last day I decided to just spend my items and fully break limit Medusa.

There's about 1 hour left on the event and I have enough to run 1 more without factoring in elixirs.

Well would you look at that... a plat chest and it gives me a Medusa... now I have a fully break limit Medusa and a no break limit Medusa... all the items I used on that last Medusa break.... Mind you that I bought all the copies of her.

Much sadness.

BamBam
04-24-2017, 08:48 PM
=)))))) that why when u have enough u need to stop running it

same thing when your team already beat the boss consistenly, no need to powering it up LOL

RIP

felix
04-24-2017, 08:50 PM
I wonder if I should max LB the eidolon or get the 2nd weapon... the defender type really makes me wonder

well considering that aside from Apoc's lance, we wont get another dark SSR with assault until like Halloween, if you are dark main, you dont have much of a choice lol

Aidoru
04-24-2017, 08:55 PM
=)))))) that why when u have enough u need to stop running it

Nah, keep running it until the event is completely over. It seems past events exchange shop stay up forever, or at least they have so far, so you can keep exchanging half elixirs til you run out of material. Get more of what you can.

CBW
04-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Nah, keep running it until the event is completely over. It seems past events exchange shop stay up forever, or at least they have so far, so you can keep exchanging half elixirs til you run out of material. Get more of what you can.
They stay up because I yelled loudly. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dang it, it happened, something I generally try to avoid each advent event.

So since it's the last day I decided to just spend my items and fully break limit Medusa.

There's about 1 hour left on the event and I have enough to run 1 more without factoring in elixirs.

Well would you look at that... a plat chest and it gives me a Medusa... now I have a fully break limit Medusa and a no break limit Medusa... all the items I used on that last Medusa break.... Mind you that I bought all the copies of her.

Much sadness.

I left Medusa and weapon with 1 LB left, while trying to cap LB an SR weapon.

first platinum drops... that SR weapon. We're done here.

sanahtlig
04-24-2017, 09:34 PM
I fully LB'd the weapon because Siegfried/Mordred backup weapon, I guess. The eidolon is useless so I just got 2 of her.

BamBam
04-24-2017, 10:09 PM
What is going on, the advent exchange shop dissapear @@ holy

sanahtlig
04-24-2017, 10:45 PM
What is going on, the advent exchange shop dissapear @@ holy
Heh, they got rid of the Medusa shop, but the others are still up. They apparently forgot to add it to the regular shop page when the event expired.

felix
04-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Heh, they got rid of the Medusa shop, but the others are still up. They apparently forgot to add it to the regular shop page when the event expired.

who could've seen that coming? not like it happened before like 3 times...

BamBam
04-24-2017, 11:36 PM
usually I sleep over this time so I did not know this happen... was freaking out because of all those excess material

Azumish
04-25-2017, 12:41 AM
They did a short maintenance and fixed it. The medusa event is in the shop with the rest now.

Lag
04-25-2017, 01:57 AM
I didn't really do much in this event. The drop rate in low level mats was so depressing. I had enough eyes but not anything else. I ended up just spamming Expert, because Ult was just too annoying for me always getting stoned even with Amon and such on the team.

Only got to 1 star Medusa and the weapon. :/

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 04:45 AM
Well... thank god this event is over. After dealing with Medusa it will be really hard for an advent boss to beat her as the most annoying boss in the game (outside of raw stats being op of course).