PDA

View Full Version : Gambit Ex exploration

Unregistered
10-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Hiya - Can anyone please tell me what the stamina cost is in the Gambit Ex area?

I'm trying to save up stamina items for 2nd half of event (free player), but i'm starting to get concerned about how slowly i'm accruing omamori. Any info would be helpful, thanks!

chillinfar
10-17-2015, 08:25 PM
Like 1st perogambit, 7 stamina (2nd phase will be 7 stamina too).

About rates, look trends, how many times some shapes (the O marks) are taking their places.

Unregistered
10-18-2015, 02:44 PM
are chance rates the same in the ex area, or is the ex area better for farming omamori?

- - - Updated - - -

the chance rates are the same as far as i can tell. however if you clear the extra stage and get a circle you get a prize instead of advancing to the next area and the prizes can sometimes be omamori. I have gotten 100 and 300 omamori as prizes. Keep in mind that there are other prizes to such as wild card 1, wild card 3, wild card 5, rare gacha ticket x1 and i am sure some others that i do not remember.

Also when you clear the ex stage and are trying to get the prize the number of red circles seems to stay at 2. so you always have a 33% chance to get a prize and then hope that the prize you get is one that you want (in your case omamori) this is about all of the info i think i can give. It is up to you to decide if using peronomin is worth it.

demonking
10-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Like 1st perogambit, 7 stamina (2nd phase will be 7 stamina too).

About rates, look trends, how many times some shapes (the O marks) are taking their places.

If i remember correctly (based on the last gambit event), stamina usage increases in phase 2 gradually. So a decent stock of Peronamin and those Boody mary will be useful in phase 2.:D

chillinfar
10-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Fast explain. If you don't have cash for peronamins or if your level is lower than 30 (close to 200 stamina), don't expect to survive this event.

Boost to place 70-80 and try to lose (10-30 omamori), ex stage has a bad rate to drop them (7/10 is pero drop).

... ANd don't forget this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n89h7OKtna0) before knocking a door.

ngtrungkhanh
10-21-2015, 01:22 AM
Fast explain. If you don't have cash for peronamins or if your level is lower than 30 (close to 200 stamina), don't expect to survive this event.

Boost to place 70-80 and try to lose (10-30 omamori), ex stage has a bad rate to drop them (7/10 is pero drop).

... ANd don't forget this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n89h7OKtna0) before knocking a door.

I got more omamori chance when go to ex stage :D

chillinfar
10-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Only if you have enough stamina to run, places 80-100 takes 7-10 stamina per spin. Newbies can't hold that level unless they are up every 2 hours (or even less if they have less stamina)