PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Propose the best realistic team

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 12:18 PM
After the dumpster fire in VortexMagus's thread (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3245-vortexs-brief-opinion-guide-ssr-kamihime-game.html), I thought I'd start a less adversarial discussion.

The goal is to crowdsource a list of teams, across all of the elements, that someone could theoretically match within ten 10-rolls and without spending real money. A secondary goal is to assess the relative popularity of the different options.

The rules for submitting an entry:

Propose a team of 1 soul and 4 kamihime.
You're allowed one SSR OR two SR from Gatcha. That includes kamihime and eidolons. Any combination of R kamihime, SR kamihime obtainable as event rewards, or SSR eidolons obtainable as event rewards are fair game.
You're allowed to choose from any kamihime currently released or that will be available within one month.
List the primary eidolon you would use and the extra ability you would equip on your soul (any extra ability is allowed).
Explain why this team composition works well together, including useful skills, healing, and buff/debuff potential.
One entry per element allowed per user (a team with less than 3/5 members of the same element would be considered 'null' element). If you want to submit entries for multiple elements, submit them as separate posts.

The rules for judging:

'Like' the entries that you believe are best for their element. Please limit yourself to one 'like' per element. There is no restriction on 'likes' of discussion posts.

Discussion is permitted and encouraged, but keep it separate from your entries.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 12:34 PM
Are Balor, as well as Aphrodite/Triton/Circe, within the one month cutoff, or no? As the Crom Cruach event starts ~1 month from now.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Are Balor, as well as Aphrodite/Triton/Circe, within the one month cutoff, or no? As the Crom Cruach event starts ~1 month from now.
As of now, the Fire raid (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%80%92%E3%82%8A%E7%8B%82%E3%81%86%E7% 82%8E%E9%BE%8D%E5%B8%9D) is the last event that meets the cutoff date.

felix
04-18-2017, 01:04 PM
Light

Phoenix (no other choice for light eidolon, with Sphinx and St Nicolas replacing it in future) Jorm and Typhoon as sub eidolons for extra 10% atk debuff as well as extra burst dmg from Typhoon's atk up.

Belobog - Def up, atk down (15%)
Uranus - Atk up, Double hit up
Orpheus - Ability dmg up, Dizziness
Decide - Def down (10%)

Andromeda + Snipe (Atk and def down -20%)

Total of -35% on atk and -30% def combined with heal from Andromeda and regen from Belobog provides good long-term battle capability. 100% uptime Def up (Andromeda's + Belobog's) as well as cleanse allows to survive enemy overdrive or nasty status effects, and atk up allows for more powerful bursts.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Water

Jormungandr - this will be 4 water/1 dark, so I'm picking +HP over Garuda's +wind. This will also not be heavy with direct damage from abilities, so Rahab's +ability damage isn't as desired here

1 Gacha SSR kamihime used (Aphrodite), 1 story SR (Nike), 2 event SR (Gabriel/Balor)

Aphrodite - 1500 HP heal that also adds 400 HP regen over 3 turns, debuff remover that also gives self only debuff blocker, and double/triple hit buff
Nike - 750 HP heal, A-frame +12% def buff
Gabriel - A-frame -12% def debuff, B-frame +12% atk/def buff
Balor (dark!) - debuff resistance debuff, inflict poison/dizzy, inflict ...burning, I think?/blind/paralysis

Siegfried with SSR water glaive from Rahab's event as the main source of damage here, plus Sniper Shot as ex skill for B-frame -20% atk/def

Adds up to -20% atk/-32% def from debuffs (until Jormungandr comes online for another -10% atk), +24% def for mitigating damage from overdrives/raging. Plenty of healing from Aphrodite/Nike. Balor's debuffs offer some bonus damage/hopes of further damage mitigation through blind/dizzy while you're waiting for Siegfried's time to shine.

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Water

Primary eidolon: Garuda. Garuda and Jormungandr synergize well, yet maxed Jorm friend eidolons are common while maxed Garudas are not. By picking Garuda, I improve my chances of getting the eidolon combo I want (2x Jorm is approximately a 20% DPS loss).

Andromeda: 1600 cap healing on a 5 turn CD, type A +20% def buff, Resurrection. I'd equip Sniper Shot (type B -20% atk/def) and the SR Lance from the Water Disaster.
Belphegor (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3% 82%B4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB) (Gatcha SR): type B -12% atk/def debuff and +12% atk/def buff, greatly reduce rage bar + damage, extend stun. Excellent utility toolset, especially against boss mobs.
Triton (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%88%E3%83%B3) (Gatcha SR): combo attack down debuff, type A -15% atk debuff + damage, type C 15% atk/def up buff and self-heal.
Gabriel (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3% 83%AB) (Event SR): type A -12% def debuff + damage, type B +12% atk/def buff to entire group
Nike (Story SR): 750 HP heal, type A +12% def buff

During your typical Ultimate advent boss you'd be able to stack -45% atk (!) with Jormungandr as sub- or friend eidolon, -32% def, and combo attack down, and due to overlap from Snipe Shot and Belphegor's skill you'll be able to re-apply if one misses. Plenty of heals from Andromeda and Nike, and a defensive buff of 12-32% can be active at all times for total damage mitigation of up to 58% (!!!). Excellent against bosses due to Belphegor's rage reduction skill and both stacking and staggered attack buffs, plus the stun extension. And the team is full Water so you'll be able to take full advantage of your assault skill. In addition, you can equip Apocalypse as a sub-eidolon for Blind and Typhon to buff your Bursts even further.

Note: Aphrodite's regen only applies to herself.

felix
04-18-2017, 05:17 PM
Wind

Primary Eidolon - Garuda, secondary - Typhoon, Jorm.

Oberon - A-frame -15% on both atk and def
Cubele - B-frame -15% on both atk and def
Zephyros - C-frame -15% on atk + Party heal
Puck - Enrage to 1 target.

Andromeda + Avalon's Guidance

Together with Jorm debuff, this party hits atk debuff cap of 50% without using any SSR hime. 30% def debuff is pretty powerfull as well, and Enrage can provide occasional damage boost. Unfortunately this party has no buffs, and thats where soul comes into play. Avalon's Guidance, combined with Typhoon buff provides nice burst boost, while Cursed Canting Chains can protect from anything too dangerous like raging overdrive. Zephyros heal, combined with Andromeda's heal should prove sufficient for most situations, if you use Cursed Canting Chains at right situations.

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 07:24 PM
Fire

Primary Eidolon : Crow Kulwach (eidolon from fire raid. 40% fire atk, 20% hp up. Information come from japan wiki so let me know if i'm wrong)
Friend's Eidolon : Apocalypse to gain some survival rate with blind, Crow Kulwach for more hp or Typhon for instant atk buff during union burst time.

Gawain + sniper shot : 40% Def debuff, 20% atk debuff, 15% A frame atk buff. Not legendary but definitely worth it (thx Wanderer for the tip)

Amon : For her affliction immunity. And because she is free...
Agni : +10% fire atk buff, a C frame self atk buff (10 to 80% based on hp lost) And because she isnt trash :rolleyes:
Brynhildr : heal 1200 hp every 6 turn. 10% A frame atk buff + Double attack rate increase
Baphomet : 10% A frame atk debuff

Damage oriented team. 40% def debuff, 30% atk debuff, no damage mitigation at all.
Brynhildr's buff will be used during auto atk, 3 turn double attack rate will help to increase burst gauge faster. Agni's assist skill will also help with her double attack rate when atk buffed.
A lot of damage ability available when damage spike is needed. Agni + Gawain's buff will be used together for burst or whenever sustained damage is needed.
Amon devil's kiss will help to prevent some annoying debuff (who said Medusa?)
Main weapon should be SR sword from Typhon's event.

Losticus
04-19-2017, 03:35 AM
Sol

Soul: Morded for debuffs + ambush
Primary Eidolon: Phoenix + Phoenix

Sol: OP as fuck
Hime: doesn't matter
Skuld: Snatch is cool and maybe useless (WHO KNOWS?!)

I'll probably be able to clear all content because I have Sol, and all my future gacha rolls are cool because Sol can play with them. My plan is to fight things and have Sol carry me. Primary weapon would be Cherub Glaive, because I can upgrade my gameplay.

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 06:40 AM
Sol

Soul: Morded for debuffs + ambush
Primary Eidolon: Phoenix + Phoenix

Sol: OP as fuck
Skuld: Snatch is cool and maybe useless (WHO KNOWS?!)

This is essentially a Thunder or Light team given your eidolon choices. You should probably populate it with some Thunder or Light kamihime, else your damage and survivability are going to be extremely low. Light choices without Gatcha or event SRs are pretty meager, so you might want to go with Thunder.

You could also file this as 'null' element, with the objective of countering whatever element your foe is. Of course, that inhibits your ability to specialize and devote to leveling a single assault skill, which could impact your ability to do Ragnarok Advent battles in the long-term.

Losticus
04-19-2017, 06:46 AM
This is essentially a Thunder or Light team given your eidolon choices. You should probably populate it with some Thunder or Light kamihime, else your damage and survivability are going to be extremely low. Light choices without Gatcha or event SRs are pretty meager, so you might want to go with Thunder.

No no no. Just laugh at it and move on, I would have filled it out if I wanted it to be taken seriously =P
The only part of that that should be taken to heart is Sol is really good and you can have a team formulate around her later (for rerollers wanting a good start). Most of this thread is irrelevant for people rolling accounts now as most of the eidolons being chosen have already passed, so that's just some advice I wanted to toss in.

sanahtlig
04-19-2017, 06:55 AM
Most of this thread is irrelevant for people rolling accounts now as most of the eidolons being chosen have already passed, so that's just some advice I wanted to toss in.
Renewals for 4 elements are going to be available in 2 months. Eidolons of a given element are also somewhat interchangeable; most will give you at least 30% character attack, which isn't ideal but it'll tide you over until the next renewal.

The flip side of this is that there's definite opportunity costs to rerolling now or in the future vs. sticking with your initial team; you're missing out on weapons, eidolons, and free event SR kamihime. Rerollers aiming for water teams, who missed the Garuda and Jorm events, are going to be hit particularly hard. And if they miss Gabriel in the next event, Water element loses quite a bit of its potential.

Yolodesu
04-19-2017, 07:00 AM
Most of this thread is irrelevant for people rolling accounts now as most of the eidolons being chosen have already passed, so that's just some advice I wanted to toss in.

In fact its more designed for those who didnt reroll when they started playing. It shows that even with limited resources you can build a complete viable team.
Eidolon is important but isnt the most difficult thing to obtain, and even if you don't have the "best in slot" one you can still replace it with another (even if you missed apocalypse for dark team, Medusa will do the job)

I like the concept. Good idea Sanahtlig ;)

Inb4whales
04-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Is this a wish fulfilment team comp? I know the thread title said "realistic" but alot of people are posting full SSR teams, some consisting of characters that aren't even here yet so....
Anyway if it's the first, then my wish team comp would be:

Heroic Soul-
Takeda Shingen [Extra ability=Gawain's Ambush DEF debuff -20% A Frame] (Equipped with Fire lance) <-provides more Burst after using a Burst.

Main Eidolon-
Belial

Continued in the next post (because of the 5 picture limit per post)

Inb4whales
04-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Kamihimes-
Mars- <-Do they really need Roman version of Ares? Anyway she is there for Fire resistance debuff.

Svarog- Stackable team damage buff

Enma- Multiple debuffs

Uriel- Helping the team build up burst gauge much faster which syncs with Takeda Shingen's abilities

Part of me wants to replace Enma with Amaterasu. Or Enma with Su Daji-

But my only problem with Ama if we're talking about team comps WAY, WAAAY into the future is the fact that her regen heals won't be affecting much especially when bosses will be dealing a few thousand damage to you and your team has over 10k HP. I mean sure the team defense buff and enemy defense debuff are excellent tools but apart from that, she really won't be as effective anymore. Su Daji on the other hand, I'm interested in her energy drain (AKA lifesteal) applying to the entire team. Is there a cap on how much lifesteal can be done per attack? Because at the moment the closest thing we have is with Satan or Baphomet's energy drain where they heal about 10%-ish of their normal attack damage back in health.

EDIT: Also please do critique this team comp because I don't know how many of those damage buffs cannot be stacked ontop of each other.

Yolodesu
04-21-2017, 03:09 PM
Is this a wish fulfilment team comp? I know the thread title said "realistic" but alot of people are posting full SSR teams, some consisting of characters that aren't even here yet so....

Hi mate. No its not a wishlist, it was a little game, build a team with some restrictions. Actually, no one posted full ssr team (its the opposite, only one person included a ssr in his team)

Also we could include content which will be released until next month (which coincide with next fire raid actually).

I invite you to read the rules posted in the first post of this thread. Peace mate ;)

Inb4whales
04-21-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi mate. No its not a wishlist, it was a little game, build a team with some restrictions. Actually, no one posted full ssr team (its the opposite, only one person included a ssr in his team)

Also we could include content which will be released until next month (which coincide with next fire raid actually).

I invite you to read the rules posted in the first post of this thread. Peace mate ;)
My bad, I did read it but when I started seeing Aphrodite and stuff so I thought "Oh is that how it is?".
And some of the names of the Kamihimes I'm not very familiar with (especially when there is discrepancy between the JP wiki and the Nutaku names) so I just assumed that they aren't even here yet or they are SSRs.
Plus Aphrodite seems to be a little long way to go since it needs 2 more kamis before we get there. But yeah on second look it does seem to be within a one month time.

Sorry about my post.
I really thought I could go wild with my imagination. xD

dreadpin
04-22-2017, 09:14 PM
Kamihimes-
Mars- <-Do they really need Roman version of Ares? Anyway she is there for Fire resistance debuff.

Svarog- Stackable team damage buff

Enma- Multiple debuffs

Uriel- Helping the team build up burst gauge much faster which syncs with Takeda Shingen's abilities

Part of me wants to replace Enma with Amaterasu. Or Enma with Su Daji-

But my only problem with Ama if we're talking about team comps WAY, WAAAY into the future is the fact that her regen heals won't be affecting much especially when bosses will be dealing a few thousand damage to you and your team has over 10k HP. I mean sure the team defense buff and enemy defense debuff are excellent tools but apart from that, she really won't be as effective anymore. Su Daji on the other hand, I'm interested in her energy drain (AKA lifesteal) applying to the entire team. Is there a cap on how much lifesteal can be done per attack? Because at the moment the closest thing we have is with Satan or Baphomet's energy drain where they heal about 10%-ish of their normal attack damage back in health.

EDIT: Also please do critique this team comp because I don't know how many of those damage buffs cannot be stacked ontop of each other.

i thought Ama is god tier because you can do x2/3 defense down + the aoe blind and def up is a minor bonus? as u said, few thousand dmg deal by bosses and what if they miss? and i'm sure if u got good eido, u won't be using them for blinds? example garuda for hit rate, typhon for atk up since eido easily to makes it a double up stat.....right?

sanahtlig
04-22-2017, 10:12 PM
i thought Ama is god tier because you can do x2/3 defense down
This is gibberish. Also, the post you quoted is an invalid submission that doesn't even belong in this thread.

VortexMagus
05-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Water

Primary eidolon: Garuda. Garuda and Jormungandr synergize well, yet maxed Jorm friend eidolons are common while maxed Garudas are not. By picking Garuda, I improve my chances of getting the eidolon combo I want (2x Jorm is approximately a 20% DPS loss).

Andromeda: 1600 cap healing on a 5 turn CD, type A +20% def buff, Resurrection. I'd equip Sniper Shot (type B -20% atk/def) and the SR Lance from the Water Disaster.
Belphegor (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3% 82%B4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB) (Gatcha SR): type B -12% atk/def debuff and +12% atk/def buff, greatly reduce rage bar + damage, extend stun. Excellent utility toolset, especially against boss mobs.
Triton (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%83%88%E3%83%B3) (Gatcha SR): combo attack down debuff, type A -15% atk debuff + damage, type C 15% atk/def up buff and self-heal.
Gabriel (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3% 83%AB) (Event SR): type A -12% def debuff + damage, type B +12% atk/def buff to entire group
Nike (Story SR): 750 HP heal, type A +12% def buff

During your typical Ultimate advent boss you'd be able to stack -45% atk (!) with Jormungandr as sub- or friend eidolon, -32% def, and combo attack down, and due to overlap from Snipe Shot and Belphegor's skill you'll be able to re-apply if one misses. Plenty of heals from Andromeda and Nike, and a defensive buff of 12-32% can be active at all times for total damage mitigation of up to 58% (!!!). Excellent against bosses due to Belphegor's rage reduction skill and both stacking and staggered attack buffs, plus the stun extension. And the team is full Water so you'll be able to take full advantage of your assault skill. In addition, you can equip Apocalypse as a sub-eidolon for Blind and Typhon to buff your Bursts even further.

Note: Aphrodite's regen only applies to herself.

This is pretty much my ideal team under your rules. Gabriel is one of the strongest SR kamihime in the game right now and she's free from the current event... not even a gacha hime and she's still stronger than most of them.

dreadpin
05-02-2017, 05:28 PM
This is pretty much my ideal team under your rules. Gabriel is one of the strongest SR kamihime in the game right now and she's free from the current event... not even a gacha hime and she's still stronger than most of them.

may i know what's good about Gabriel?

sanahtlig
05-02-2017, 07:26 PM
I described the rationale for including her in the team in my entry. While much of the discussion in these forums tends to revolve around individual 'best' characters, team balance is what is ultimately important: the character's contribution in the context of a full team (that is actually achieveable through typical play without spending gold, and isn't just some re-roller's wet dream). That's what I've tried to emphasize in this thread.

VortexMagus
05-03-2017, 04:25 PM

Most free Kami you get have only one or two useful skills. For example, Cybele has a really good debuff package, but all her buffs only affect herself, making them unimpressive and not the most useful. Amon has a really strong single target damage spell, and an area protection from debuff ability which is really good, but her third skill (self-boost in burst gauge) is mediocre because usually you're going to hold burst guage until everyone is ready to burst, so something that only boosts Amon's burst gauge really doesn't help anything. Heimdallr, the other kami you got free from raids, has a damage skill and an attack buff, which are middling in usefulness, but her damage immunity only affects her, which is not super important because the only people who 100% need to survive to win raids are your healers.

All of Gabriel's skills are useful, and furthermore she has two useful skills in one package - teamwide attack buff AND teamwide defense buff. Many kami are run specifically because they only have access to one of these, and yet gabe gets both in one package. So she's got effectively 4 powerful skills that are useful in almost every situation, compared to Heimdallr who has 2.

With gabriel, and two other kamihime (in sanahtlig's case, Triton and Andro) you're able to keep full attack/defense buffs up almost the entire fight, which is incredibly powerful. And her other two skills are pretty great too - a def down debuff that does damage, and an ability that speeds up the burst gauge of everybody in your team.

sanahtlig
05-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Amon has a really strong single target damage spell, and an area protection from debuff ability which is really good, but her third skill (self-boost in burst gauge) is mediocre because usually you're going to hold burst guage until everyone is ready to burst, so something that only boosts Amon's burst gauge really doesn't help anything.

...[Gabriel has] an ability that speeds up the burst gauge of everybody in your team.
Amon's ability is more likely to be useful than Gabriel's. Amon's boosts her Burst Gauge by 15. Since the characters in the lead positions are usually your bottlenecks for Full Bursts, put her in second position and you'll be able to Full Burst more often, especially if your soul is Arthur. Gabriel's boosts the Burst Gauge gain for the entire group by 1.5 per hit for 2 turns (so 3-9, but usually 3-4.5). That's less likely to actually shave a turn off your Burst cycle; it relies on the bottleneck character getting hit for a certain range of damage. Not to mention that spamming a move that may have no effect wastes time on your debuff timers, whereas Amon's move can be used on demand when it's sure to make a difference.

VortexMagus
05-04-2017, 12:46 AM
True, but its only good with arthur or a heroic soul that boosts their own burst charge as well. Furthermore, you still have to wait for your third character to reach 80% gauge and your fourth to...

fucka
05-05-2017, 02:31 PM
If I look at the japanese wiki and all the new ssrs, awakening, 100%-125% Attk up eidolons and new souls like Shingen, I think all the discussion above is senseless

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 06:59 PM
If I look at the japanese wiki and all the new ssrs, awakening, 100%-125% Attk up eidolons and new souls like Shingen, I think all the discussion above is senseless
This thread is intended to be a resource for the average player. How likely are you to get most of those perks through normal play, without spending real money or using reroll exploits or having played since day 1?

VortexMagus
05-07-2017, 12:06 AM
All gacha games have huge power creep. If they don't, experienced players and whales have very little incentive to buy new units and keep the game developers solvent. If you're willing to play a lot you can mitigate it, though. For example, this game has been fairly generous with its jewels. I have a full water team built already, with a high tier SSR and most of the weapon grid filled with water weapons, and I will have 6k gems for this next event. If I want I could save even more for later events and get higher tier SSR/Eidolons.

fucka
05-08-2017, 01:41 PM
This thread is intended to be a resource for the average player. How likely are you to get most of those perks through normal play, without spending real money or using reroll exploits or having played since day 1?

Regarding Rerolling, actually you just need 1 CORE SSR like sol, amaterasu or ssr amon. (You can get one from others, if you don't insist on having 2 SSR at least. Just ask someone who is rerolling.)
Then you need to save all your jewels for the element you have chosen and play gasha when you get your element chance up.

With the time you will have enough SSR for your element, and you won't give a fuck about those SRs...(a few SRs are really good, but can never replace the godtier SSRs) If you are willing to buy the SSR granted ticket or later "choose what your want SSR ticket", you are able to have a fully optimized SSR team for one element type which is able to clear all lv70 content. You don't need to be a whale for that.

Even if you play 100% f2p, you can have a good SSR team with time and a little luck. If you just waste your jewels for nonsense, you will always be the average player.

It doesn't make any sense to discuss about the average SRs, because soon or later you will max your SR weapons and maybe raid SSR weapons and it doesn't matter which SRs or even Rs kamihime you are using to beat the content, which you are already able to beat.You could leech raid with the worse setup and still get weapons and rewards...at some points you progress for improvement is stopped, because you don't have certain SSRs, which you can get free with rerolling.

The true endgame is much harder than it currently seems to be. If you don't manage to build a team around a godtier SSR right now, you will waste your time.

It's not wrong to discuss about SRs for leveling purpose or simple raids. But if someone is aiming for endgame content without paying a cent, he is misleaded by this thread.

sanahtlig
05-08-2017, 09:11 PM
It's not wrong to discuss about SRs for leveling purpose or simple raids. But if someone is aiming for endgame content without paying a cent, he is misleaded by this thread.
You seem to have missed the point of this thread--which is to show players how to make do with what they'll get from typical play in the first few months--without exploits, and without buying monopoly money. There's nothing 'misleading' about the thread because it makes no claims at all.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 07:16 AM
You seem to have missed the point of this thread--which is to show players how to make do with what they'll get from typical play in the first few months--without exploits, and without buying monopoly money. There's nothing 'misleading' about the thread because it makes no claims at all.

I don't miss the point.

You know how many people were fucked on japanese server after 5-6 months grinding raids pushing their weapons max , until they have realised that all the time were wasted, because one SSR was missing, which made the difference?!
They were forced to buy the "choose the SSR you want ticket", if they want to keep the old acc. You couldn't make any further progress cleaning ultimate and Ragnarok contents.
If you really want to play this game reaching high top level without spending a cent, then you need to focus on a single team since beginning.
If you just play for fun and may get bored after few weeks, then you don't really give a fuck about tactics and team setup at all....just choose the harem for fapping.

I guess this thread is for long term players, so I need to point this out, that the SRs would be enough. Don't forget the fact, that good SRs are also gasha only. If u want to get a specific SR, you need to reroll...

sanahtlig
05-09-2017, 10:12 AM
I don't miss the point.

You know how many people were fucked on japanese server after 5-6 months grinding raids pushing their weapons max , until they have realised that all the time were wasted, because one SSR was missing, which made the difference?!
They were forced to buy the "choose the SSR you want ticket", if they want to keep the old acc.
So you're saying a F2P dev made the game harder once people had deeply committed to the game to promote its cash shop?! I never would've expected this from companies like DMM and Nutaku!

...I think we all know that games like this are designed to exploit their players. I do appreciate your insights as a DMM veteran, but I think you're preaching to the wrong crowd in the wrong thread. The sort of message you're pushing belongs in an FAQ thread or something, where it might actually be seen. Or perhaps the reroller/exploits thread, since that's what you're advocating.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 11:34 AM
So you're saying a F2P dev made the game harder once people had deeply committed to the game to promote its cash shop?! I never would've expected this from companies like DMM and Nutaku!

...I think we all know that games like this are designed to exploit their players. I do appreciate your insights as a DMM veteran, but I think you're preaching to the wrong crowd in the wrong thread. The sort of message you're pushing belongs in an FAQ thread or something, where it might actually be seen. Or perhaps the reroller/exploits thread, since that's what you're advocating.

Sorry. I'm not veteran. I just started the game 2 weeks ago. This is the first place I came to get some info about the game, so I could get some useful info. I spend some money for the devs to support them, but I'm not a whale who doesn't care about money. I'm always aiming for endgame content or at least being competitive to do the same thing, what all the whales could do.
I don't like the feeling, if I have keep playing a game for months, then I realize, oh, shit, my account is not able to anything at ultimate and ragnarok level or solo advent bosses. Then try the luck get pull specific SSRs from gasha with that little chance?! lol, That's the stupidest thing, you could do.
After reading posts from veteran Asian players (more than 1 year experiences) and gathering details about the game mechanics. I know that my current account is shit, even I have spent more than 100 euro on it. The SSRs I got from the granted tickets aren't worth, but I'm still keep playing this account, because with the miracle ticket, I will still be able to build a decent team for endgame, the only thing is that I need to spend more money. If I start with a better account, I don't need spend money (or just a little) and can reach the same goal.
That is a failure what I did, so I'm telling others: You can be prepared for future content right now!

Tell me what's the sense discuss about SRs, which won't help you to clear any hard contents. At the end there was only one tip useful: It doesn't matter, which SRs you are using, just upgrade the weapons and everything is fine.
There are 2 parts of the this game.
1 Part: You can do it, once your SR weapons are maxed. For this part, you don't need team-setup.
2 Part: You need specific SSR, otherwise no chance. You could keep farm your SR or SSR weapons, but you won't get better. then you may think, oh, I should start the game with some better advices.

So i take my time and translate and share all details and game mechanics which I got from Chinese and Japanese sources. Those guys are usual players too, they have just 1 year experience with this game.

I don't know really know what's your problem. Are you sort of Nutaku employees or what?

My only purpose is nothing else than helping people to have maximum of fun ingame without digging deep into the pocket.

I'm not a veteran, I'm not a whale, I'm not promoter of DMM, I just an usual player.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I'm not veteran. I just started the game 2 weeks ago. This is the first place I came to get some info about the game, so I could get some useful info. I spend some money for the devs to support them, but I'm not a whale who doesn't care about money. I'm always aiming for endgame content or at least being competitive to do the same thing, what all the whales could do.
I don't like the feeling, if I have keep playing a game for months, then I realize, oh, shit, my account is not able to anything at ultimate and ragnarok level or solo advent bosses. Then try the luck get pull specific SSRs from gasha with that little chance?! lol, That's the stupidest thing, you could do.
After reading posts from veteran Asian players (more than 1 year experiences) and gathering details about the game mechanics. I know that my current account is shit, even I have spent more than 100 euro on it. The SSRs I got from the granted tickets aren't worth, but I'm still keep playing this account, because with the miracle ticket, I will still be able to build a decent team for endgame, the only thing is that I need to spend more money. If I start with a better account, I don't need spend money (or just a little) and can reach the same goal.
That is a failure what I did, so I'm telling others: You can be prepared for future content right now!

Tell me what's the sense discuss about SRs, which won't help you to clear any hard contents. At the end there was only one tip useful: It doesn't matter, which SRs you are using, just upgrade the weapons and everything is fine.
There are 2 parts of the this game.
1 Part: You can do it, once your SR weapons are maxed. For this part, you don't need team-setup.
2 Part: You need specific SSR, otherwise no chance. You could keep farm your SR or SSR weapons, but you won't get better. then you may think, oh, I should start the game with some better advices.

So i take my time and translate and share all details and game mechanics which I got from Chinese and Japanese sources. Those guys are usual players too, they have just 1 year experience with this game.

I don't know really know what's your problem. Are you sort of Nutaku employees or what?

My only purpose is nothing else than helping people to have maximum of fun ingame without digging deep into the pocket.

I'm not a veteran, I'm not a whale, I'm not promoter of DMM, I just an usual player.

- - - Updated - - -

... but I think you're preaching to the wrong crowd in the wrong thread. The sort of message you're pushing belongs in an FAQ thread or something, where it might actually be seen. Or perhaps the reroller/exploits thread, since that's what you're advocating.

I'm talking to the wrong people?
I have to remind you. This thread is called "Competition: Propose the best realistic team", not "Propose the best free SRs team".

Offtopic closed- Please discuss further how to build a team around Baal and co.

sanahtlig
05-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Tell me what's the sense discuss about SRs, which won't help you to clear any hard contents.
The basic premise of the thread was "a set of teams you could build in 10 random rolls of the Jewel Gatcha without spending money or using a reroll exploit". You're leaping to all sorts of conclusions about the purpose or message.

You're posting in my thread about how my thread is pointless / misleading. What sort of response did you expect? If you want to talk about the value of rerolling, go talk about it where it'll be seen and appreciated, not in my thread targeting users who aren't interested in endless rerolling or paying to win!

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 12:04 PM
The basic premise of the thread was "a set of teams you could build in 10 random rolls of the Jewel Gatcha without spending money or using a reroll exploit". You're leaping to all sorts of conclusions about the purpose or message.

You're posting in my thread about how my thread is pointless / misleading. What sort of response did you expect? If you want to talk about the value of rerolling, go talk about it where it'll be seen and appreciated, not in my thread targeting users who aren't interested in endless rerolling or paying to win!

Rerolling? I don't give fuck. I have none of those must-have SSRs. If I need I will buy them. Rerolling is actually something for you, who believes to have the best realistic team with 10 random rolls.

Basically, any SSR pull is possible within 10 random rolls or not?! Your requirements make nonsense just like your thread.
And your title is misleading anyway

sanahtlig
05-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Rerolling? I don't give fuck. I have none of those must-have SSRs. If I need I will buy them. Rerolling is actually something for you, who believes to have the best realistic team with 10 random rolls.

Basically, any SSR pull is possible within 10 random rolls or not?! Your requirements make nonsense just like your thread.
And your title is misleading anyway
And now you're just throwing a tantrum.

The probability of pulling a SSR in ten 10-rolls is about 76%. You can check my Gatcha rate calculator if you're interested.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 12:52 PM

The probability of pulling a SSR in ten 10-rolls is about 76%. You can check my Gatcha rate calculator if you're interested.

Even 2 SSR are normal within 10 rolls.

If People just roll everytime once they have 3000 jewels, they will never have the best team or even a working team.

- - - Updated - - -

If People just roll everytime once they have 3000 jewels, they will never have the best team or even a working team.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

People should aim for the best SSR for each role Healer, debuffer, damage dealer etc of a single element, saving jewels for the right Moment.
SRs or Rs are for in-between, because most of them become useless against Level-50/70 solo bosses, but SR like beelze is unique, better than many SSRs.
After 1 year, even a twinkacc for raid openning can get 5-6 SSRs at ease.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Unregistered;72991]Even 2 SSR are normal within 10 rolls.

- - - Updated - - -

People should aim for the best SSR for each role Healer, debuffer, damage dealer etc of a single element, saving jewels for the right Moment.
SRs or Rs are for in-between, because most of them become useless against Level-50/70 solo bosses, but SR like beelze is unique, better than many SSRs.
After 1 year, even a twinkacc for raid openning can get 5-6 SSRs at ease

Licherous
05-10-2017, 02:08 AM
If endgame content is impossible without a perfect team and SRs are shit why is there a mission in the most current event for clearing ultimate with only R-himes?

Is it a troll mission that is utterly impossible to complete? I'm genuinely curious.

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 05:01 AM
If endgame content is impossible without a perfect team and SRs are shit why is there a mission in the most current event for clearing ultimate with only R-himes?

Is it a troll mission that is utterly impossible to complete? I'm genuinely curious.

Wait what~ There's a mission like that in the current event? Cause my 'Mission Events' tab has been saying 'Under Preparation!' since the beginning of time. Unless you're referring to something else which I can't seem to find anything about at first glance.

On another note, what's with the wall of duplicate text (×﹏×)

Not sure what the fuzz is about but from what I just briefly read it's not something I want to partake in; not that I have anything to say about the matter anyway.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 03:16 PM
In the dmm version kamihime there are event quests and one of them require you to beat ultimate with R only team (I am not sure when they were added, but they should be coming soon to nutaku). So in...

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 03:31 PM
In the dmm version kamihime there are event quests and one of them require you to beat ultimate with R only team (I am not sure when they were added, but they should be coming soon to nutaku). So in other words current "endgame" = dmm version. And there is quest that require you to beat ultimate with Rare kamihimes. I am pretty sure that "perfect team made only of SSR" isn't needed for that.

Ah, thanks; that went over my head I guess.

Mm yeah, that sounds interesting. Makes me think of it as a challenge if it's a once a day thing.
I'm only assuming you can still use elixirs to just force yourself through if needed.. Though I don't see the point unless there's like an insane reward for it.

fucka
05-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Ah, thanks; that went over my head I guess.

Mm yeah, that sounds interesting. Makes me think of it as a challenge if it's a once a day thing.
I'm only assuming you can still use elixirs to just force yourself through if needed.. Though I don't see the point unless there's like an insane reward for it.

You will get a lot Rs with normal gasha. You just need to push your weapon dmg/skills + raid/event eidolon high enough and nothing is challenging.

So only requirements are:
1. gems for normal gasha, which you get from raids.
2. equips and eidolons from raids/events

And how to do raids/events at ultimate/ragnarok level easily ? you need a decent team with 1 or 2 core SSRs, which give you a huge advantage. You may do the events with average team too, but you would need 2x or 3x more time, while others could beat the content with much less power and time than you.

Now you are at the point before.

Like I said, you don't need full SSR teams, you just need 1 broken SSR like sol, amaterasu etc. That's why people are rerolling like freaks to get one. I don't have that time for rerolling, but I may buy 1 of those SSRs with the miracle ticket, which grants you a SSR at choice. If you don't intend to pay, then better start a second acc wich 1 god SSR as backup collecting some jewels by the way. You don't need to skip your current one.

BamBam
05-14-2017, 01:59 AM
So anyone has any idea when will the mission system comes to Nutaku?

jazz154
05-14-2017, 03:23 AM
So anyone has any idea when will the mission system comes to Nutaku?

I would not expect them before december. If I am correct it was implemented (2016/12/8) there when Jack o'Frost (water descent event) was in progress.