PDA

View Full Version : Who drop who

Bigka
04-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Hello,

I would like to ask you if there is a link to know which boss drop wich girls, with maybe a list

I read than every bosses can drop 3 girls with a low rate. I defetead Dark Lord a lot and he dropped me Hari and Sheheramazond (what a name =p). But who is the third girl?

And wich girl is dropped by Spy Ninja and the other bad guys?

ahmadsama
04-18-2017, 04:01 PM
Hello,

I would like to ask you if there is a link to know which boss drop wich girls, with maybe a list

I read than every bosses can drop 3 girls with a low rate. I defetead Dark Lord a lot and he dropped me Hari and Sheheramazond (what a name =p). But who is the third girl?

And wich girl is dropped by Spy Ninja and the other bad guys?

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem
check this out
btw Hari is an event girl so you still need 2 girls from Dark Lord

Bigka
04-18-2017, 04:09 PM
thank you =)

*I'm a little disappointed all of a sudden*

ahmadsama
04-18-2017, 04:37 PM
thank you =)

*I'm a little disappointed all of a sudden*

why? if because of Hari not being one of the three girls then you are wrong, think of her as an extra girl since she is limited only during Easter Event

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 05:22 PM
rather 'cause I thougt I was very lucky to have 2 girls of 3 in less than a week

But finally, I'm not so lucky ^^"

ahmadsama
04-18-2017, 05:54 PM
rather 'cause I thougt I was very lucky to have 2 girls of 3 in less than a week

But finally, I'm not so lucky ^^"

you are lucky many ppl fought each day for the event girls and didn't get them since normal drop girls can be won anytime while event girls you cann't. Since if you miss the event you'll loss the chance to win them ever again