PDA

View Full Version : Event and priorities

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 05:02 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm still a somewhat new player, but I am able to participate in the Medusa event on standard and if I get lucky; expert.

While I do have a couple SR himes for the event, my question to you all is; what do you prioritize during these things?

With a limited amount of energy and himes that require upgrading, what do you shoot for in terms of items from the event?

I'm at an impasse in terms of how to proceed.. Do I focus on getting LBs or do I spend all my energy towards Medusa mats for PP, etc?

Since that standard costs 20 I can't really ration too much of my energy towards anything else and I don't want to waste my few half-elixers on such a small AP pool. I suppose maybe the purpose of these events is to force you to decide between one or the other.

Thanks for reading,

Losticus
04-19-2017, 05:18 AM
The event items are limited and will go away after a week. I would focus on those, but if you need to limit break your hime to get to higher difficulties, do that, but only do the bare minimum. Focus on getting the SSR items from the Medusa event if you can.

Yysa
04-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm still a somewhat new player, but I am able to participate in the Medusa event on standard and if I get lucky; expert.

While I do have a couple SR himes for the event, my question to you all is; what do you prioritize during these things?

Priority for me is doing daily quests (3 x 8 AP Beginner SP, 3 x 20 AP Standard Raids) and then event quests for the rest of the day.

With a limited amount of energy and himes that require upgrading, what do you shoot for in terms of items from the event?

Daily Half Elixir, 100 Soul P, 1 x Gacha Ticket, 1 x SSR Eidolon/Weapon. Farming the higher difficulties can add 2nd Gacha Ticket, more Soul P, extra Eidolon/Weapon copies for the lb.

I'm at an impasse in terms of how to proceed.. Do I focus on getting LBs or do I spend all my energy towards Medusa mats for PP, etc?

This really depends on how much of an upgrade the LB would be or how many materials you need for it or how good the event Eidolon/Weapon are for you. If you are new, get at least 1 Eidolon/Weapon simply for the stat boost they provide. Maybe aim for a 2nd Eidolon to lb once if you think you can get the materials together for the 2nd Eidolon.