PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming SSR Kamihime/Eidolon discussion

Inb4whales
04-19-2017, 12:01 PM
Next Gacha SSR Kamihime - Ryuu Ou [Japanese] , Huang Long [Chinese] (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%BE%8D%E7%8E%8B)
^(But to be honest I just want to call her Ao Kuang for being a Water Dragon)

Next Event SSR Kamihime - Yatagarasu (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A4%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AC%E3%83%A9%E3% 82%B9)

Discuss on whether or not they might be worth getting for the players who are choosing said element for their team.
I'll try and keep this first post updated as the updates keep rolling.

Naruhodo
04-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Dayum.. +30 burst gauge is worth 3 turns, can even catch up in some late entry raid then with Arthur too during burst time Oomph!

BamBam
04-19-2017, 12:16 PM
They are very strong wind hime/Eidolon from my point of view.
But well, I have never got anything from these extra percent drop.. so well
All on luck but I think wind team should get them, really decent

Inb4whales
04-19-2017, 02:42 PM
I checked a Titania video and apparently ALL of her abilities can be targeted onto any single ally. <-(This might work absolute wonders with Spartacus, Achilles and Heracles type souls.)
But let's just say she uses the +30 Burst on herself. At Max limit break and level, she can gain +60 Burst gauge on the first turn of every 3 turns just by using her abilities (thanks to her passive). This isn't taking into account the fact that she will be attacking once per turn.

Add in the fact that all characters gain 10 burst per attack, even without doubles and triples that she might land, she will definitely get a whooping 90 Burst gauge in just 3 Turns!

Lala
04-29-2017, 08:24 PM
I checked a Titania video and apparently ALL of her abilities can be targeted onto any single ally. <-(This might work absolute wonders with Spartacus, Achilles and Heracles type souls.)
But let's just say she uses the +30 Burst on herself. At Max limit break and level, she can gain +60 Burst gauge on the first turn of every 3 turns just by using her abilities (thanks to her passive). This isn't taking into account the fact that she will be attacking once per turn.

Add in the fact that all characters gain 10 burst per attack, even without doubles and triples that she might land, she will definitely get a whooping 90 Burst gauge in just 3 Turns!

Wouldnt she be better with Arthur? overall how good is Titania, if anyone had the chance to test her..?

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Fenrir looks baller; and that's the first time I'm actually interested in a Gacha SSR Eidolon (let alone any really) and judging from the future lineup; probably only time. Well, maybe Belial as well. Though I suppose Jabberwock also had a nice pair of boo~eyes.. but yeah, I definitely want to get my hands on Fenrir.. ..and Belial ( ̄﹃ ̄)

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 12:28 PM
aphrodite.... stated to be the best healer

Strongest cleanse ingame, short turns
Strong heal
Strong triple attack chance up for whole group, felt 30%-40% . not like sandaphon or satan...

One reason why water is the strongest element. Other reasons will follow.

- - - Updated - - -

aphrodite.... stated to be the best healer

Strongest cleanse ingame, short turns
Strong heal
Strong triple attack chance up for whole group, felt 30%-40% . not like sandaphon or satan...

One reason why water is the strongest element. Other reasons will follow.

- - - Updated - - -

fenrir, water counterpart to fafnir.

unfornately no element attack up. Strong DR due to weapon skill up in lategame.
Good at early-mid-game, will be worse than 30% element up eidolon in late-game.

fucka
05-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Aphrodite, one more healer getting released after sol.
Heal, dispell and damage boost. way better than sol in a waterteam

Fenrir,
Why can it be 40% element up and 20% burst damage?

raid eidolon.
If no gasha one, it can be used as main. Otherwise, states-booster.

Yusuke
05-16-2017, 01:58 PM
I would love to get aphrodite, currently have all water himes, except belfegor.

fucka
05-16-2017, 03:10 PM
I would love to get aphrodite, currently have all water himes, except belfegor.

She may cost you a fortune. ;)

Yusuke
05-16-2017, 05:17 PM
She may cost you a fortune. ;)

I dont put and will not put money in this game. I think I had an insane luck in my early days, i have 3 ssr himes, no rerolls, no money. Poseidon and Shiva i get with a single Jewel Gacha, in my second and third day, respectively. start the game with Satan :D:D:D

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 05:47 PM
That sad moment where your team could be perfect with the new eidolon... but you accidently discovered an even BETTER team in all shape and form that you already have making the adquisition of the eidolon pointless... goddamit it feels so cheap, but id be a sucker not to use oceanus.

fucka
05-17-2017, 09:46 AM
That sad moment where your team could be perfect with the new eidolon... but you accidently discovered an even BETTER team in all shape and form that you already have making the adquisition of the eidolon pointless... goddamit it feels so cheap, but id be a sucker not to use oceanus.

It's like you have ifrit and see belial.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont put and will not put money in this game. I think I had an insane luck in my early days, i have 3 ssr himes, no rerolls, no money. Poseidon and Shiva i get with a single Jewel Gacha, in my second and third day, respectively. start the game with Satan :D:D:D

you were very lucky. Expecially you have pulled 2 SSRs for 1 element. All water SSRs have high rating by the DMM players.

Inb4whales
05-20-2017, 05:22 AM
One would think that Cú Chulainn would be considered a Heroic Soul instead of a god, but ok I guess?
I really don't understand what the 2nd ability is trying to say on google translate though. Maybe 1 turn full damage+debuff immunity for the entire team PLUS an ATK boost for 3 turns?

QXZ
05-20-2017, 07:20 PM
where u guys get the stats from is there a website or is it the wiki here?

sanahtlig
05-20-2017, 08:45 PM
One would think that Cú Chulainn would be considered a Heroic Soul instead of a god, but ok I guess?
I really don't understand what the 2nd ability is trying to say on google translate though. Maybe 1 turn full damage+debuff immunity for the entire team PLUS an ATK boost for 3 turns?
If you need a translation, link the page.

Inb4whales
05-21-2017, 01:39 AM
where u guys get the stats from is there a website or is it the wiki here?

If you need a translation, link the page.

Links to the JP source are hyperlinked into the name of the characters now.

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 09:37 PM
i wanna know when are they gonna give some dark elements needed for my dark team lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Lol reminds me, I was about to re-roll accounts around the time Phoenix came out but decided to do one last shot with my last 3000 gems. Got SSR Amon, Satan, and Beelzebub, so I decided that would be good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

There'll be a dark batch when the union fight event against the sin of Pride is released.

The order until then is...
Ixion - wind batch
Quetzalcoatl - fire batch
Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint - Sol/Brynhildr/Nergal variants for a limited time (~1 month?)
Yggdrasil - wind batch
Pride - dark batch

TNinja
05-30-2017, 12:02 AM
i wanna know when are they gonna give some dark elements needed for my dark team lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Lol reminds me, I was about to re-roll accounts around the time Phoenix came out but decided to do one last shot with my last 3000 gems. Got SSR Amon, Satan, and Beelzebub, so I decided that would be good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

There'll be a dark batch when the union fight event against the sin of Pride is released.

The order until then is...
Ixion - wind batch
Quetzalcoatl - fire batch
Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint - Sol/Brynhildr/Nergal variants for a limited time (~1 month?)
Yggdrasil - wind batch
Pride - dark batch

Ixion is a wind batch? i think aphrodite only obtainable through gacha. cmiiw

AutoCrimson
06-01-2017, 10:51 AM
jee, tried to net myself Cu or some SR himes, but got Shiva instead.. btw, is she good? thinking of forming water team with Aphrodite, Sol, Shiva, and either Amaterasu/Kushinada

VortexMagus
06-01-2017, 10:37 PM
jee, tried to net myself Cu or some SR himes, but got Shiva instead.. btw, is she good? thinking of forming water team with Aphrodite, Sol, Shiva, and either Amaterasu/Kushinada

Yes, Shiva is excellent. All her skills are useful. She has the strongest team attack buff available to SSRs and two really really really hard hitting damage skills, one single target one and one area of effect one. Great for clearing trash or bursting bosses down during rage. Another great thing about her is that unlike many other SSRs, her skills don't really require timing at all to maximize effectiveness, she's really good for autoing through levels. I think between Aphrodite and Nike you don't really need Sol - you already have two very good healers on the team that benefit from water boost. Just toss in Gabriel, who is the best free SR hime hands down, and one other character, and you're good.

Inb4whales
06-02-2017, 08:34 AM
Next update after Ixion will be the update where I'll be pouring out all my stocked up jewels in hopes of completing my fire team.
Though I'm wondering if I should use it on the "character boost gacha" or the "fire character boost gacha" that they often release 2 or 3 days before an event ends.
Because while I do need good SSR Fire Eidos like Fafnir or Ifrit (because Crom's summoning benefits of double attack down is kinda ehhh?) I do not wish to dilute the SSR pull rate chance on Svarog or get a duplicate SSR kami weapon again on Ares and Amaterasu.

Inb4whales
06-13-2017, 05:13 AM
Can anyone from DMM confirm that Summer Sol arrives along with the Apocalypse+Phoenix revival event?

Also RIP 9000 Jewels, 10 Prem ticket, 1 KH ticket. No SSR Kamihime. Got 1 SSR weapon and Echinda...

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Also RIP 9000 Jewels, 10 Prem ticket, 1 KH ticket. No SSR Kamihime. Got 1 SSR weapon and Echinda...

same here, used 6k Jewels on 2 accounts each, my main I somewhat lucked out and pulled Titania even though I have no need for her, since I have a Fire Team mostly, but still an SSR Kamihime atleast, though I did get Muto or whatever the new SR Fire Kamhime name is.

but my other account the one in need of damage badly for Fire since my main has Acala atleast for damage, the other one relies overly on buffs for damage and Arthur to an extent, I needed Svarog badly on that one.

yes I do have 2 fire accounts but I could not get ride of either since one had Sol on it and the other had Acala.

but yeah my 2nd account was a disaster pull, only Echidna and not even a SR Kamihime, just a bunch of useless R.

used several prem tickets as well KH tickets....really nothing.

really considering to try and reroll now for a more perfected Fire Team since I really REALLY want Svarog.

Boydjt
06-16-2017, 04:29 PM
So I started playing after both eilodons were released, so I don't have either, I have a fire main team but a decent all SR+ team in all other elements; I have Echidna for fire/dark so I don't really need Apocalypse for her bonus, but I only have a 1 star behemoth for light bonus. That makes me lean towards getting Phoenix, but the Japanese wiki says that Apocalypse has higher base stats when MLB, which makes me think she'd be the better choice in the long run. I already have more than a full team of SSR eilodons however (1 star Jabberwock, 1 star Behemoth, Echidna, Takemikezuchi, 2 star Crom, MLB Ixion, and MLB Quetzalcoatl). Also should mention I have Sol, so a dual light/thunder bonus would be useful.

Assuming I can only go for one of the two eilodons during the revival, which should I choose?

sanahtlig
06-16-2017, 08:35 PM
Apocalypse is generally more useful than Phoenix, both for you and in general. A LV40 Gatcha pull is no substitute for a LV100 event eidolon, even if the passives are equivalent. In addition, Apocalypse has Blind, which is possibly the most useful debuff in the game outside of ATK/DEF DWN, making her extremely useful as a secondary eidolon.

Boydjt
06-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Apocalypse is generally more useful than Phoenix, both for you and in general. A LV40 Gatcha pull is no substitute for a LV100 event eidolon, even if the passives are equivalent. In addition, Apocalypse has Blind, which is possibly the most useful debuff in the game outside of ATK/DEF DWN, making her extremely useful as a secondary eidolon.

Ah that's a good point, the Japanese translation for blind (darkness) is very unclear so I wasn't sure which debuff this was, I guess I'll go for Apocalypse.

choc0keki
06-19-2017, 04:56 PM
So I'm guessing Hades is after Odin right? What would be the ETA for her?

fucka
06-20-2017, 01:53 PM
So I started playing after both eilodons were released, so I don't have either, I have a fire main team but a decent all SR+ team in all other elements; I have Echidna for fire/dark so I don't really need Apocalypse for her bonus, but I only have a 1 star behemoth for light bonus. That makes me lean towards getting Phoenix, but the Japanese wiki says that Apocalypse has higher base stats when MLB, which makes me think she'd be the better choice in the long run. I already have more than a full team of SSR eilodons however (1 star Jabberwock, 1 star Behemoth, Echidna, Takemikezuchi, 2 star Crom, MLB Ixion, and MLB Quetzalcoatl). Also should mention I have Sol, so a dual light/thunder bonus would be useful.

Assuming I can only go for one of the two eilodons during the revival, which should I choose?

It really depends on your team, which one could be better.
A little fact. If your eidolon's element matches with your main weapon, it will get 10% stat boost. The difference between the base stats of both eidolon isn't that big, so 10% stat boost will make them equal, if you use a light weapon.
Apocalypse hat blind, but you should also consider:
1. it could miss.
2. boss' most deadly attacks are spells and ultis, which are not affected by blindness. If you count on missing normal attacks to survive, then your power is too low.
3. You can't summon/apply blind at the beginning, unless you have Apo as friend, so it is good for you friends, but less good for yourself.

On the other hand, Phoenix's summon skill (RST up) is useless in most cases. Later if you will face bosses with nasty debuff spells such as medusa and stronger ones, then this skill could save your butt, but blind won't... Medusa is for most people the hardest boss so far. With Phoenix's RST up and Sol's dispell, even ultimate level isn't challenging anymore.

I could unterstand, that someone would say, that apocalyse is superior than phoenix due to summon skills. If I have to choose them as Friend for common battles, I would like to use Apo rather than Phoenix too, but that's not your case.

Both Eidolons are equally strong imo. Apocalyse for general use. Phoenix for some specific, but really hard bosses.
Only considering the passive, if you are able to MLB the Phoenix, it will give 5% more light element attack than your 1*behemoth (40%-35%). 5% element attack up seems a little, but it will give you a signficant dmg boost in late-game, once you have huge attk boost through weapon skills.
A MLB Apo won't give you any passive dmg increase compared to Echidna (40%-40%).
The summon skill blind, well, whats the point, if you can't use it at the begin of the turn. By the way, Dark element has also tons of SR/R which can apply blindness anytime you want.
Of cource It's better to have them both MLB. If I were you, I would focus on Phoenix first and try to get 1 apocalyse at least.

Boydjt
06-20-2017, 03:00 PM
A little fact. If your eidolon's element matches with your main weapon, it will get 10% stat boost. The difference between the base stats of both eidolon isn't that big, so 10% stat boost will make them equal, if you use a light weapon.
1. it could miss.
2. boss' most deadly attacks are spells and ultis, which are not affected by blindness. If you count on missing normal attacks to survive, then your power is too low.
3. You can't summon/apply blind at the beginning, unless you have Apo as friend, so it is good for you friends, but less good for yourself.

On the other hand, Phoenix's summon skill (RST up) is useless in most cases. Later if you will face bosses with nasty debuff spells such as medusa and stronger ones, then this skill could save your butt, but blind won't... Medusa is for most people the hardest boss so far. With Phoenix's RST up and Sol's dispell, even ultimate level isn't challenging anymore.

I could unterstand, that someone would say, that apocalyse is superior than phoenix due to summon skills. If I have to choose them as Friend for common battles, I would like to use Apo rather than Phoenix too, but that's not your case.

Both Eidolons are equally strong imo. Apocalyse for general use. Phoenix for some specific, but really hard bosses.
Only considering the passive, if you are able to MLB the Phoenix, it will give 5% more light element attack than your 1*behemoth (40%-35%). 5% element attack up seems a little, but it will give you a signficant dmg boost in late-game, once you have huge attk boost through weapon skills.
A MLB Apo won't give you any passive dmg increase compared to Echidna (40%-40%).
The summon skill blind, well, whats the point, if you can't use it at the begin of the turn. By the way, Dark element has also tons of SR/R which can apply blindness anytime you want.
Of cource It's better to have them both MLB. If I were you, I would focus on Phoenix first and try to get 1 apocalyse at least.

Hmm, these are all good points; I may have to just bite the bullet and grind out both mlb eilodons and skip the weapons, I have a strong light team of Sol + Raphael + all SR light himes so I think I can probably auto ultimate difficulty for apocalypse and then spend all my half elixers and push out an mlb Phoenix in a couple of days.

fucka
06-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Hmm, these are all good points; I may have to just bite the bullet and grind out both mlb eilodons and skip the weapons, I have a strong light team of Sol + Raphael + all SR light himes so I think I can probably auto ultimate difficulty for apocalypse and then spend all my half elixers and push out an mlb Phoenix in a couple of days.

All defense/attack buffs are better as sub, because you can survive a attack, which would kill you or max your dmgoutput in few turns, so you kill the boss, before he kills you. and RST Up helps against debuffs, which are annoying, not for general use but still useful in some cases.
Blind, dizz, para, all those CC debuffs are not realible, especially as sub summon skills, which need 10 turns to be activited.

I also missed both events.
I personally will farm phoenix and the dark weapon, if I still have time, then 1x apo.
Phoenix will be the best f2p-light eidolon until St. Nikolaos will come out, so still 6 months. Even the gasha one in the base form gives only 40%.

jazz154
06-21-2017, 07:53 AM
1. it could miss.

Just to point out. Phoenix summon skill is entirely useless, there is no situation where it's useful. To put an example: I was using phoenix on Medusa ultimate, it didn't help at all. 4 out 5 party members were petrified. And when I went without Phoenix? 4 out 5 were petrified! So no difference, it just ups your resist a little bit. If you need to rely on it then you are doing it wrong. Even relying on dizzy is way, way better.
The only things that helped there were Amon with her debuff preventing skill and Behemoth with debuff removal. And of course dizzy to make her not move at all.

sanahtlig
06-21-2017, 08:14 AM
The usefulness of Blind is preventing a triple attack from decimating a random party member (which if it's a healer or your Soul, could send you into an unrecoverable tailspin). With 3 attacks in a...

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 10:10 AM
So I'm guessing Hades is after Odin right? What would be the ETA for her?

probably around 3-4 weeks

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 12:59 PM
let me know if there are any new tan/dark skin Kamihime

didimelo100
07-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Holding all my tickets and jewels for Hades to my Dark/Fire team. Currently front team: Amon Unleashed, Susanoo, Amaterasu, Beelzebub and Backup team: Mephistopheles and Balor. Maybe i should replace Mephistopheles or Balor with Hades, since Amaterasu is damn useful.

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 04:29 AM
Holding all my tickets and jewels for Hades to my Dark/Fire team. Currently front team: Amon Unleashed, Susanoo, Amaterasu, Beelzebub and Backup team: Mephistopheles and Balor. Maybe i should replace Mephistopheles or Balor with Hades, since Amaterasu is damn useful.

:handshake: actually same plan :D but my team team is far weaker

didimelo100
07-05-2017, 02:52 PM
:handshake: actually same plan :D but my team team is far weaker

With all this Jewels and tickets you'll get more than Hades for sure. ;)

dreadpin
07-05-2017, 04:14 PM
With all this Jewels and tickets you'll get more than Hades for sure. ;)

will continue store for next dark as well, any other dark himes are a keeper? Thanatos with C frame down/Osiris dark healer?

didimelo100
07-05-2017, 07:00 PM
will continue store for next dark as well, any other dark himes are a keeper? Thanatos with C frame down/Osiris dark healer?

Didn't know about Thanatos and Osiris. :eek: Is too far away? Gonna hold for these too, since i don't spend money in the game (maybe when the miracle ticket come).

gottesurteil
07-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Can you define what the 'C Frame' is? I know that atk/def down go by different frames, I learned that much, but what is the 'C' frame?

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Skills refer to the various abilities of himes, be it atk up / def up/ double attack rate up buffs for your allies and/or atk down/ def down etc debuffs for your enemies.

Frame of skill is like their "type", mainly for ease of keeping track the stacking compatibility between them. Typically, there are the A frame and B frame. A stacks with B, but A does not stack with another A. Rarely, you will find some other types, like C frame, eg hime cthulhu, hime thanatos, or Eidolon frame, eg Yamata-no-orochi's active ability def down. That's why those himes are valuable because their C frame skills stack with the common A frames and B frames, granting you additive bonus.

To identify the frames of skills, look for them in the DMM wiki. If you don't read Japanese, Google translate does a passable job in indicating frame types, but the skill descriptions can get wonky. Also, frame types do not correlate with the border color of the skill icons in game.

gottesurteil
07-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Skills refer to the various abilities of himes, be it atk up / def up/ double attack rate up buffs for your allies and/or atk down/ def down etc debuffs for your enemies.

Frame of skill is like their "type", mainly for ease of keeping track the stacking compatibility between them. Typically, there are the A frame and B frame. A stacks with B, but A does not stack with another A. Rarely, you will find some other types, like C frame, eg hime cthulhu, hime thanatos, or Eidolon frame, eg Yamata-no-orochi's active ability def down. That's why those himes are valuable because their C frame skills stack with the common A frames and B frames, granting you additive bonus.

To identify the frames of skills, look for them in the DMM wiki. If you don't read Japanese, Google translate does a passable job in indicating frame types, but the skill descriptions can get wonky. Also, frame types do not correlate with the border color of the skill icons in game.

Ah, I thought they were different levels of debuff/buff or something. Like for example in this wind team i'm running ATM, Cybele has her atk/def down, which stacks with Sol's Atk down, which ALSO stacks with Zephyrus' atk down, giving 3 total atk down.

Other characters have them overwritten, rather than stacking. Off the top of my head, Mordred's Outrage includes an ATK/DEF down, but Belphegor has an atk/def down... but it doesn't stack, just overwrites.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Both Sol's Caldo Luce (-20%) and and Zephyrus's Infection Gale (-15%) are C frame. The wiki only says A doesn't stack with A while B doesn't stack with B. So maybe C stacks with another C.

Mordred's Outrage and Belphegor's Seven Deadly Sins are both B frame.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt she's coming for us yet because when DMM first release this union battle there was no reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Next Gacha SSR Kamihime -

Next Union event SSR Eidolon -

Discuss on whether or not they might be worth getting for the players who are choosing said element for their team.
I'll try and keep this first post updated as the updates keep rolling.

I doubt she's coming yet.