PDA

View Full Version : Useless feature

BamBam
04-19-2017, 05:32 PM
What do you guys think is the most useless feature in the game>?

For me, it is daily free gacha, which would generally cost 100 gems anyway

And you get some random and almost useless stuff after you play for like 1 week...

Aidoru
04-19-2017, 05:38 PM
The 'Back' button, cause it takes longer to reload the previous page than it does compared to if you just went through trouble going through all the multiple windows it took you to get to that screen.

Yolodesu
04-19-2017, 05:54 PM
:D upvote for the back button.
Now i would also say "auto ability on" because its just a "auto on" with 30sec wasted before it finally start. Feels like a youtube video without ABlock...

CBW
04-19-2017, 06:05 PM
Definitely the Library, where you can check out all the normal weapons you once owned.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-19-2017, 06:19 PM
The 'Back' button, cause it takes longer to reload the previous page than it does compared to if you just went through trouble going through all the multiple windows it took you to get to that screen.

This was the single biggest reason I quit regularly checking the game. Talk about frustrating.

mkh
04-19-2017, 06:28 PM
The inventory button. I love having to move my mouse and click 3 times to get to my weapons inventory.

jazz154
04-20-2017, 05:06 AM
Back button takes first place for me. Although free daily gacha is really close to it. Talk about wasted few seconds before you can spin it 10 times for daily quest.

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 06:01 AM
Just wanted to add something different to the list..

The Union scouting feature, or more specifically it's recommended tab which lists people who are part of a Union already.
Every now and then I get an invite/scout (often by repeat offenders) which is easy to just decline but still, it does get me to raise an eyebrow every time.

If there's anything I personally frown upon as a guild leader of any game, it's sending invites to members from other established guilds unless they themselves solicited for it beforehand. It's nice that you're able to scout people from other guilds who are looking to transfer but I highly doubt that the recommended tab is actually able to distinguish them from those who don't.

Believe it or not, I actually use the back button. Sure it does seem to take a second or so longer on some occasions but most of the time I personally don't see much difference if at all. Even if it's a little bit faster to just go through the same windows again.. a few clicks is saved is a finger less phased ~I don't know (# ̄ω ̄) I don't find it such a hassle anyway but I assume loading times are different for everyone.

Lag
05-10-2017, 07:03 AM
I actually use the back button during the raid events. When I use gacha and collect the items (like from PP) and get a stack of tickets. I click back button to go back to the event gacha page faster to use them. It really depends on how deep the page is and how many clicks of navigation it takes to get back there.

The most useless one I feel would be the Raid Invite auto popup window. All it does it slow you down. Sometimes it can cost you the whole raid if you join when the HP is low. If I wanted to invite, I could just open it myself. :/

Daily Free Gacha is very useless too. Even to new accounts.

fucka
05-13-2017, 06:59 PM
selling weapons or eidolons...

Always need to pull them first for 100 coins each and sell them for 10 coins 3 times.