PDA

View Full Version : Guest Party

steele1743
04-20-2017, 05:25 PM
So there's probably an answer somewhere but I can't find it. In the event information they talk about a Guest Party. How does one use that?

makinaz
04-20-2017, 05:49 PM
It's not in our version yet. They just keep forgetting to leave that bit out of the event details, it's been in the last three or so.

Zandel
04-20-2017, 06:34 PM
So there's probably an answer somewhere but I can't find it. In the event information they talk about a Guest Party. How does one use that?

For our version of the game the 'guest party' is just another way of saying 'these 4 girls are the new ones'.

steele1743
04-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Oh...ok. Thanks :)

smr
04-20-2017, 08:13 PM
if you have a full ally list, you can keep refreshing the ally list by picking an ally, clicking on Back before a mission starts and repeating until you see a user called Dark Airu, which will have the 4 new knights every event.

steele1743
04-21-2017, 09:12 AM
if you have a full ally list, you can keep refreshing the ally list by picking an ally, clicking on Back before a mission starts and repeating until you see a user called Dark Airu, which will have the 4 new knights every event.

This is correct. I actually tried it last night and it worked. You can basically only use this party on easier maps because I think this 4 member party tops out around 17K dmg and the Knights are something like level 10-ish but I see the point that you get to see them in action and see what their skill moves look like before you actually get the Knights.