PDA

View Full Version : ¿How is it possible to help/contribute to the game - money?

silver07
04-22-2017, 05:00 AM
It is a fast question. In order to help and support the devs i payed via nutaku for kobans.

My question is if devs earn part of this money or if, otherwise, nutaku is the one who receives all money.

Thanks in advance

kruliaco
04-22-2017, 05:47 AM
It is a fast question. In order to help and support the devs i payed via nutaku for kobans.

My question is if devs earn part of this money or if, otherwise, nutaku is the one who receives all money.

Thanks in advance

I guess you can help them more if you become a patreon:

www.patreon.com/kinkoid

I'm already a patreon, would be nice to see you in the team too.

silver07
04-22-2017, 06:24 AM
Yes I have studied that option. But now i am not sure about it. I have contributed via nutaku given that i think that if all players contribute a little we can help a lot.

However, for instance i spent last event my 900 kobans to obtain a standard girl instead of an event girl (i wanted Bunny's mother for instance). Then my thought is that if I am in patreon and in events i feel, in some way bad/disappointed/frustrated (even knowing that it is related to probabilities) i do not know if it is wothwile.

Nevertheless, it is something that i keep in mind.

kruliaco
04-22-2017, 06:40 AM
Well I even prefer the normal girls because they give more money. The only problem is that normal girls can be obtained from trolls without spending kobans...

Greetingz
04-22-2017, 04:23 PM
The patreon get the moneys worth in kobans, so basicly almost the same rate as nutaku > kobans. And you get specials for being a patreon, do note that sometimes they do "bonuseses" for their patreons. Tho it's mostly up to you :o

JessieChan
04-24-2017, 02:06 AM
Yes I have studied that option. But now i am not sure about it. I have contributed via nutaku given that i think that if all players contribute a little we can help a lot.

However, for instance i spent last event my 900 kobans to obtain a standard girl instead of an event girl (i wanted Bunny's mother for instance). Then my thought is that if I am in patreon and in events i feel, in some way bad/disappointed/frustrated (even knowing that it is related to probabilities) i do not know if it is wothwile.

Nevertheless, it is something that i keep in mind.

Hello dear, silver07,

In all cases if you want to contribute to Harem Heroes, it's better to do it in Patreon. For the average amount of kobans that you may spent in-game, you can get more from Patreon.
Here are some reasons:
- We did the Patreon rewards with the only one thought - make our contributors happy. You are receiving a lot - kobans, art rewards, personal support, special role in our Discord, etc.
- Through Patreon you are contributing directly to the game creators, while through Nutaku it's not quite the case.
- Bonuses :) you can get them only on Patreon!

About the Pachinko issue you had, although I can reasure you that event girls were in favor of the drop rate, you could also get normal girls, so... I am really sorry to hear about your disapointment, but we are going to work on that and improve it.

I will be really happy to talk with you more and answer any questions you may have,

Best,
Jessie Chan,
Kinkoid Support