PDA

View Full Version : Other ways to expand my harem, to join more girls?

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 11:56 AM
I wish there was other ways to join girls to the harem, right now I can win them as a random drop from epic pachinko or by defeating a world boss. There is a lot of players like me, who dont want to give their money for coins, to participate in pachinko, where the chance of winning a girl is not great either. So we are left with the option of playing numerous times the world boss and still waiting for that random drop. I have been playing for a week straight like 3 times a day and the only thing I get is useless money and gifts (used to level up the affection of the girls that i dont have...)
My suggestion is to make like a market for girls, where players can either buy them with coins or with money ( they wont be cheap - probably like 200'000 money for a girl, or the price may vary from girl to girl)
Please respond, because i think this is a serious flaw, that demotivates players!

silver07
04-22-2017, 12:15 PM
In fact, it could be a good idea... but girls are for devs the way to make profits. Then one girl perhaps could cost 20 millions in order to be considered the time you need to save up.

Imagine that i generate 500.000 "game money" each day. 10 days i have 5 millions. 40 days 20 millions without using game money. 3 months more or less.

For devs girls are the product to generate money. They cannot give girls for free. And the cost should be very high.

Suteri
04-22-2017, 12:48 PM
I agree, but if there is this option in the market, the price should be well over 200k, after all this money can easily be reached in 1 day.

kruliaco
04-22-2017, 01:52 PM
I agree, but if there is this option in the market, the price should be well over 200k, after all this money can easily be reached in 1 day.

It depends on the player level. For new players it is very difficult to get 200k while veterans make 200k in no time...

Unregistered
04-22-2017, 04:16 PM
yep, im level 25, with 10 girls and need 3 - 4 hours to generate 24'000 money... I absolutely not sit on my computer every 4 hours just to play this game... so to reach 200'000 would need around 7 sraight days playing...
Dont think it is such a problem to give some girls for money and some for coins...
certainly in this game free to play player make such a slow progress...

Suteri
04-22-2017, 05:20 PM
So it would be best to first evolve in the game before trying to buy some girl. After all, if girls are something so easy to get, even the beginners could, it would not be fun.

Greetingz
04-22-2017, 06:07 PM
As you all state, you want girls for free. And thats already a massive flaw from you players. Needing things for free. Tho excuse me, putting a "price tag" on it like "Lets do it for X-amount of money". You players already get alot free. Just cause you're maybe recent starting players just sounds like an excuse. Every so often this game hold a 2 week event with a 100% guaranteed girl. Increase drop rates for the other event girls that are bound to trolls.

As literaly said, the problem is that you players only think about your own needs as greedy people. There are tons of girls in the game. 4 per world. Droppable or guaranteed. 1 guaranteed girl per event, and 1-2 event droppables, and some linked to Epic pachinko only, what you can save for if you actualy play the game.

Dragonlich
04-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Interesting option.
But price must start from about at least 1 million. So there is will be four "silver" girls for your house:
- dirty beggar girl for 1 million;
- humble old chubby maid for 10 millions;
- strong sequrity girl for 100 millions;
- serious buttler girl for 1.000 millions.
Player must buy them in order or win in pachinko in any order. Maybe a godd way to introduce them - make a event with increased chances and some free rolls from missions.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 05:56 AM
How many girls do you own that you can easily make 1 million, let alone 100million. The player who thinks others are greedy because they dont want to use real money are wrong... the devs are the greedy one. In this game you often get to the point where you have all your girls maxed out, and collect money and gifts for girls you dont have, you are waiting to get at random ... some week

silver07
04-23-2017, 06:44 AM
As you all state, you want girls for free. And thats already a massive flaw from you players. Needing things for free. Tho excuse me, putting a "price tag" on it like "Lets do it for X-amount of money". You players already get alot free. Just cause you're maybe recent starting players just sounds like an excuse. Every so often this game hold a 2 week event with a 100% guaranteed girl. Increase drop rates for the other event girls that are bound to trolls.

As literaly said, the problem is that you players only think about your own needs as greedy people. There are tons of girls in the game. 4 per world. Droppable or guaranteed. 1 guaranteed girl per event, and 1-2 event droppables, and some linked to Epic pachinko only, what you can save for if you actualy play the game.

Honestly, such as i have said i think that is a good idea but Greetingz is right. That is why i have said that one girl should cost 20 millions or even more.

It is important to take into account that considering wiki from 55 girls we can obtain without paying 41. 14 are from epic pachinco. What it is true, and i am frustrated about it, it is the fact that in events i received a "standard" girl instead an "event/unique girl" by using 10 epic pachinco 900 kobans(i wanned Bunny's mother for instance-last event). Given the time, kobans and real money that you spend ... it is not fair that you receive a standard girl. I have payed once with real money (because i think that is fair for their effort) but i do not know if i am going to do it again (even having considered becoming a patreon) because if i use real money i want to obtain something that i cannot obtain with time (and i obtained a standard girl). This is an important point because i am (we all) the source of income. I think that this is the main flaw of the game right now: events should guarantee event girls otherwise (if someone payed real money) and obtained a standrad girl, that will be the last time that a player payed real money.

To sum up. I think that there are girls enough for free. But, events should be "recoded", because it is not fair or logical that you spend kobanks, time and real money, (over all the last one) and you obtain a standard girl. And if this proposal it is considered (i know the answer: no) the cost should be very very very very very high > 20 millions.

Silver07 -ID: 4337042

Bigka
04-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Personally I'd like to drop "standard girl" from Super Pachinko" (with low rate of course) and event girls (past and now) from the Epic Pachinko
It will be great too that rate will increase with number of victory against the boss (Ex +1% every X win)

I would like to have a "seduction game" with the PNJ girls of the adventure (I WANT THE SOLDIER GIIIIIRL ='( )

Dragonlich
04-23-2017, 07:32 AM
What it is true, and i am frustrated about it, it is the fact that in events i received a "standard" girl instead an "event/unique girl" by using 10 epic pachinco 900 kobans(i wanned Bunny's mother for instance-last event).
Offtopic: for many countries 45 USD is a big amount of money. In some of them it's even near monthly income.
So maybe devs can consider to lower cost of the cobans in order to increase paybase and payment frequency.

silver07
04-23-2017, 08:28 AM
Offtopic: for many countries 45 USD is a big amount of money. In some of them it's even near monthly income.
So maybe devs can consider to lower cost of the cobans in order to increase paybase and payment frequency.

Tha is true. I do not have the list but there are some countries in that ratio.

I think that they can create other methods to increase the paybase (i created a thread about it, i should have included the poll because i didn't know about its existence).

Inside the game, paying at discount (3 times per year) girls, 10 epic pachinco or something like this.

Outside the game, lihe suggestions, it could be possible some kind of merchandising (perhaps) that you can produce according to the demand. You can think about pens, notebooks, cups, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I'd like to drop "standard girl" from Super Pachinko" (with low rate of course) and event girls (past and now) from the Epic Pachinko
It will be great too that rate will increase with number of victory against the boss (Ex +1% every X win)

I would like to have a "seduction game" with the PNJ girls of the adventure (I WANT THE SOLDIER GIIIIIRL ='( )

In fact it could be an option dropping "standard girl" from super pachinko with a super super low rate xD. But perhaps for one or two girls.

Like an idea they could include here some past girls that you cannot obtain. One or two.

JessieChan
04-24-2017, 04:26 AM
Hello,

I took the time to read this topic, and I guess it's right that I give you more information.

Harem Heroes is a free-to-play game, giving you the opportunity to have everything in the game for free. Believe me, there are players, that managed to obtain all the girls from trolls, and the girls from the past event missions, even the ones from Pachinko. How did they do it? With patience. Harem Heroes is giving you the chance to obtain kobans, both from missions and from contests, if you are really active it won't be that long untill you save for the Epic Pachinko. Of course, if you want to go faster, you can choose to support the game and pay.

Regarding payments, there will always be talks, whether they are negative or positive.
Most of us as players think it's too much, period. But is it? Considering the fact that you love the game and you can see the big effort the creators are putting into it, all the support and kind attention you are getting, and all the events, that come each month with tons of fun content. (and that's only the first few things I can mention here)

Kinkoids are reading and taking into an account all of your ideas and complaints.
Be sure that all is being talked over because the only purpose we have is to make each player happy. See, to do so, the team must grow and probably work 48hours per day - still not possible, so be sure that each Epic Pachinko you roll helps us and gives us the resourses to continue developing and improving Harem Heroes. And we won't stop, not until its THE most awesome hentai game, ever!
Update. What is Kinkoid doing right now? Improving contests, developing the new game balance (taking into an account all complaints and ideas) and creating new content.

If you want to know more or support us, please check here:
https://www.patreon.com/kinkoid

Best,
Jessie Chan

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 05:35 PM
Hello,

I took the time to read this topic, and I guess it's right that I give you more information.

[B]... Believe me, there are players, that managed to obtain all the girls from trolls, and the girls from the past event missions, even the ones from Pachinko. How did they do it? With patience. ...

Not sure this is the right place to ask or not, but does this mean it's possible to get ALL the droppable girls (not event girls) if we keep on fighting the bosses long enough and there's no limitation to harem size?

Greetingz
05-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Not sure this is the right place to ask or not, but does this mean it's possible to get ALL the droppable girls (not event girls) if we keep on fighting the bosses long enough and there's no limitation to harem size?

Yes, 3 girls per world drop starting from world 2. And as guessed a guaranteed "princess" to rescue. This also excludes your 2 weeks daily mission guaranteed, the droppable event girl added onto some random troll.

AgentFakku
05-26-2017, 01:15 AM
could only play the game a handful of times each day due to work

all I can say is just be patient. I don't have all the gurls and event ones, that's just RNG. Game is built dat way and maybe to entice folks to spend Koban or cash In the end, it's up to them

I don't worry about it about completing

just enjoy what you have

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 04:01 AM
Yes, 3 girls per world drop starting from world 2. And as guessed a guaranteed "princess" to rescue. This also excludes your 2 weeks daily mission guaranteed, the droppable event girl added onto some random troll.

Thanks for the answer.

I stopped getting drops after Pelagie and Kalina from Edwarda, leading me to believe there was some sort of dropped girl limit (unless we get them from epic pachinko), and was thinking of giving up and moving to battles instead. (Used to be in the top 100 in battles, but dropped down to almost 6000 because I stopped battling and focused only on trolls.)

Now I guess I'll keep fighting the trolls, until RNGesus decides to get back on my side. :)