PDA

View Full Version : Stamina of Knight Commander?!

damdamon
04-23-2017, 06:24 AM
Hi! I am a noob! I am in lvl 48 so my stamina is only 191 - that means I can only do 2x - 80 stamina maps (the maps which gives the best rewards). I am planning now on leveling up first to get more stamina.

Is there someone here with a Stamina per Level chart or something? I really would appreciate the help. Thanks!

Maladaptive
04-23-2017, 06:52 AM
Even with only 191 Stamina, you can still clear 480 Stamina a day (1 stamina back every 3 minutes or 20 per hour) as long as you log in every nine hours in your case.

The higher stamina helps when you level up (refill) and if you have been away for longer than your refill takes (nine and a half hours in your case).

So get some levels, but don't worry too much about your stamina being low.

Drip
04-23-2017, 08:48 AM
Even with only 191 Stamina, you can still clear 480 Stamina a day (1 stamina back every 20 minutes) as long as you log in every nine hours in your case.

The higher stamina helps when you level up (refill) and if you have been away for longer than your refill takes (nine and a half hours in your case).

There is a massive benefit to having a high stamina though: it becomes much more lucrative to exchange a Flower Gem for Stamina, for example, to catch up with some event or farm dragons/manyus. With a stamina of 190, you get just over 2 80-stamina maps out of it. With a maximum stamina of 320, you'd get 4.

damdamon
04-23-2017, 09:48 AM
Even with only 191 Stamina, you can still clear 480 Stamina a day (1 stamina back every 20 minutes) as long as you log in every nine hours in your case.

Thanks for the good tip! 9 and a half hours isn't that bad of a wait! I was just wondering how many max stamina points will you gain per commander level and when will it stop increasing...

There is a massive benefit to having a high stamina though: it becomes much more lucrative to exchange a Flower Gem for Stamina, for example, to catch up with some event or farm dragons/manyus. With a stamina of 190, you get just over 2 80-stamina maps out of it. With a maximum stamina of 320, you'd get 4.

So, you are saying that max is only 320??? I thought the high level guys have 800-1000 staminas. LOL! What level will I reach that max stamina of 320? And do you know how much stamina will I gain per level?

Bloodsport Bloom
04-23-2017, 10:11 AM
The current maximum level is 150 and it comes with a 500 Stamina bar if I'm not mistaken, or 497. Either way around 500 Stamina.
320 stamina is around level 91, I'm at 86 and have 305.
You gain 3 Stamina per level, as previously mentioned by Drip.

paraphin
04-23-2017, 10:21 AM
from lvl 100 (or maybe later, i'm not sure) onwards, you get only 1 additional stamina per lvl. so 500 stam with lvl 150 is impossible.
i'm at lvl 121 with 366 stamina.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-23-2017, 10:40 AM
:O I didn't know that. Someone should add that to our Wiki, doesn't have any mention of anything like that. (Or really any mention of our Stamina/Lvl ratios.)
Thanks for the info Paraphin. I guess that means max Stam at the moment is 395?

paraphin
04-23-2017, 10:47 AM
maybe, or maybe there is no max. lvl but a max stamina.
i didn't found any valid information about that so we have to try ourselfs^^

Bloodsport Bloom
04-23-2017, 10:52 AM
Bahaha well you'll probably be there long before me, you're the strongest player on my helper list. lol

paraphin
04-23-2017, 11:08 AM
there are some player here who are way more experienced and more powerfull than me.
i hope i can add them to my ally-list sometimes, i sort of hunt powerfull allies XD

btw. does anybody know if the ally-list on the title screen will come back?

Zandel
04-23-2017, 04:42 PM
I'm lvl 135 and I have 380 stam right now.

Drayvhen
04-23-2017, 09:12 PM
lvl 141 and 386 stamina here

sniddy
04-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Here I was thinking this may be about his other - ah-hum - activities, seeing as I just maxed by 100th girl with only 2 dupes...this means he's somehow servicing 98 girls and running a war

That's stamina

twilightdream
04-24-2017, 02:39 AM
You get less additional stamina when you progress your level.
At some point you get only 1 additional stamina per 2 level up.

Discoceris
04-25-2017, 11:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kktw7sG.png

^ I believe it's not even a mathematical extrapolation to determine how much you increase stamina at each level. There should be a table somewhere on the interwebs, as someone is always anal about data in games....

vem
04-26-2017, 08:43 AM
Even with only 191 Stamina, you can still clear 480 Stamina a day (1 stamina back every 3 minutes or 20 per hour) as long as you log in every nine hours in your case.

You can level up every day for quite a while, unless you mostly do 80 stamina daily missions which give very low XP.

Discoceris
04-26-2017, 09:39 PM
You can level up every day for quite a while, unless you mostly do 80 stamina daily missions which give very low XP.

Only certain stages from the main story will give reasonable exp to stamina ratios. I've only encountered a handful of event stages that can give good exp, but you can't rely on those to level up, especially since you'll be focused more on trying to get the most points to use in the event store rather than leveling up your commander.

Bloodsport Bloom
04-27-2017, 12:16 AM
Most beginner missions from events give comparable exp to 2-1 farming, especially when you take the SG exp into account.

I've been leveling rather steadily lately as I'm probably the lowest level forumer, both on my main and my alt, and I've found that most of the time in the last 2 months, farming Current event beginner stages offer better TP raising due to the drops for those maps including Lvl. 5 Manyu and 1% affection gifts. The addition of Manyu to the pool makes the rewards over long periods of farming favour TP growth over your own Commander Exp Growth like 12-5 might favor, as well as cutting you off from getting Ampis. For higher level/higher TP players this makes these maps less favourable to run as you do not have a need for the lower level Manyu and the bonus exp offered over Expert maps is often not enough of a justification to cut out the 80 Stam SGs and Ampis.

However, tested in this most recent event, I've been comparing the worth of running the Phase 1 Current event map VS farming 2-1 in terms of efficiency, and I've had results that heavily lean towards Current Events (Important, as all Re-Issued event maps drop nothing but sealstones and thus remove these from grinding viability) being more efficient to farm for Exp/Gifts/Manyu/SG spawns than 2-1, which does cost 2 extra stamina (6 minutes) per run over the Phase 1 Beginner map.

The downside is 2 chests on our current map as opposed to 3 on 2-1. Bad RNG could lead you to getting those two chests containing nothing but 2 Star girls every run, however in my experience I've noticed that 70% of the time or more one of those two chests, if not both, contain either a gift of 1% value or a level 5 Manyu of random colour.

steele1743
04-27-2017, 11:13 AM
...this means he's somehow servicing 98 girls and running a war

That's stamina

This made my day :D

Looking at it from that perspective the Knight Commander does indeed have epic stamina

Eab1990
04-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the current max is 395 stam.

Level 145 and 390 stam here.

Volarmis
04-27-2017, 03:24 PM
Level 144 - 389 stamina.

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 10:16 PM
Max level is 150 with 395 Stamina, was this ever raised on JPN version or they also max at 150?