PDA

View Full Version : Can you obtain the raid eidolons? And if, how?

Ollai
04-23-2017, 10:38 PM
I was wondering if you can obtain the eidolons featured in the raids. I'm quite new to the game but I have went for focusing light. My setup contains:

Main Eidolon: Thunderbird
Kamihimes: Undine, Artemis, Hermod, Amon, Hermes, and i forgot the name but light
Soul: Cassiosomething

I was wondering if you were able to obtain the eidolon through gacha or the idea cores that the boss drops.

~~Thanks

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 10:57 PM
They drop from themselves and they're not really worth the use unless you literally have nothing better. They're only faintly stronger than R eidolons which can gotten a lot easier and R's require less resources and effort to be limit break'd and level to reach the same or better potential.

BamBam
04-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Hey m8.

It worth obtaining the raid eidolon for sure, and here is why and what you should know:
1) During the off event-raid period(Weekly event that does not utilizing bp, no raid-feature), you have zero use of bp afterall rather than hitting raid. The drop rate is not very good, but if you focus a week on one same raid type, you should have enough to full lb them.
2) The cost to fully LB a raid is 500+1000+2000+4000=7500. After you played for a while,... it is cheap af
3) Only LB raid event ediolon if you do not have a substitute SSR one from event. If you dont, then raid eidolon=best eidolon, obtainable, lbable
4) A 20%atk/20%hp is a good bonus at full LB, the biggest downside is their active use has no extra effect
5) Dont level them up past lv 40 ok...

Aidoru
04-23-2017, 11:38 PM
If you really want to farm it, then create an alt account solely for spawning raid bosses. Befriend only yourself and only send help request to friends, that being just you. Deal enough damage to MVP and then send help if you can't solo/dual it yourself. Don't waste your resources on your main account for them. Now that we've had our first raid event the other week, we will now have raid and advent events alternating every week and you will want the recovery items for those, not some easily replaced SR eidolon that's less useful than a R eidolon.

The only point in farming raids is for exp, SR weapons and daily missions.