PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain this to me?

Inb4whales
04-25-2017, 08:13 AM
4499 <-Original
4500 <-GTranslated version

I'm assuming that it increases the percentage damage of ONLY wind characters by 70% IF your team is made up of three or more different elements?
I also noticed that this Lilim Eidolon has other element variations of Fire, Water, etc.

So I'm assuming that this is best for people who wants an unchanging team where if they have a full Water, Fire, Dark or Lightning team but want to have both Gaia and Sol in their active slot where they're only there for heals, defense and debuff instead of contributing to the actual bulk of the damage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in situations like these, aren't these Eidolons extremely worth it?
Even if only three of your character's elemental damage are boosted by 70% (this is without any limit breaks mind you), that would make it a total of 210% damage boost while still retaining the great quirks from another element's hime.
Compare that to a raid event's Eido (the best ones for a single element focus team unlike the Advent ones) where even with a max limit break, it only provides 40% boost. 40x5 = 200% damage boost to the element of your choice.

And if you fully limit break these Lilims, evidently they can go all the way up to a 90% damage boost which makes it a whooping 270% boost in total.

^Of course do correct me if my math or my interpretation of the google translate is wrong.

Yolodesu
04-25-2017, 10:22 AM
4499 <-Original
4500 <-GTranslated version

I'm assuming that it increases the percentage damage of ONLY wind characters by 70% IF your team is made up of three or more different elements?
I also noticed that this Lilim Eidolon has other element variations of Fire, Water, etc.

So I'm assuming that this is best for people who wants an unchanging team where if they have a full Water, Fire, Dark or Lightning team but want to have both Gaia and Sol in their active slot where they're only there for heals, defense and debuff instead of contributing to the actual bulk of the damage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in situations like these, aren't these Eidolons extremely worth it?
Even if only three of your character's elemental damage are boosted by 70% (this is without any limit breaks mind you), that would make it a total of 210% damage boost while still retaining the great quirks from another element's hime.
Compare that to a raid event's Eido (the best ones for a single element focus team unlike the Advent ones) where even with a max limit break, it only provides 40% boost. 40x5 = 200% damage boost to the element of your choice.

And if you fully limit break these Lilims, evidently they can go all the way up to a 90% damage boost which makes it a whooping 270% boost in total.

^Of course do correct me if my math or my interpretation of the google translate is wrong.

No i think you're wrong. Its hard to tell exactly what the conditions are, but it will buff wind attribute character by 70% (or 90% when full lb), nothing else.

From what i understand, it requires to have at least 3 team members with an element that differ your main member (soul).
So i assume optimal way to use it would be to have your soul equipped with any element but wind, and your kamihime all wind element.
Doing that, your soul wont have any bonus, and your 4 kamihime will have a 90% atk bonus.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 11:56 AM
It's a character-side buff, not element-side. Ergo, its ceiling will be lower. "Ceiling" refers to the ideal long term where you have a full SR/SSR weapon grid of one element, all with Assault skills of lvl 10-20, and thus you really want element bonuses instead of more character bonuses.
Also, since it requires your team to be composed of at least 3 different elements, it assumes that members #4 and 5 are non-factors in raw DPS. They are forced to contribute through supportive skills.
The Lilim series is meant to be an option with a nice floor (that is, decent power relative to low investment/requirements) to people who can't yet put together a true mono-element team, so instead you fall back to either a dual-element (Apocalypse or Phoenix, basically) or a faux mono-element setup.

sanahtlig
04-25-2017, 03:49 PM
I compared the Lilim buff to other eidolon buffs in my spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=848984711) in the 'assault skill and eidolon effects calculator' tab (based on my manual translation of the skill descriptions). You can see exactly how the buff scales with assault skill compared to other options, while varying the number of same-element kamihime in your non-Lilim team. If you have a permanent team member that doesn't match the team's element (a character like Sol that is invaluable despite dealing lower damage), then adding another mismatch and going 2x Lilim is a very viable option even at relatively high assault skill (80%).