PDA

View Full Version : [Event 07] Lightning Clockwork Angel Raid Event

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 12:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pOnpy3s.jpg

Only ran each a couple times but seems incredibly easier compared to Jorm. Having little to no issue with 2 regen based healers using light team.

Also cost for joining expert is only 2 BP now.

felix
04-27-2017, 01:25 AM
is it just me or is it WAAAAAY easier than Jorm?

Gouda
04-27-2017, 01:30 AM
well , thats easy.
Red Sandalphon give you def down everytime she full bead. When awakening, she will buff herself with atk up.
Blue will remove your buff everytime she full bead, while buff herself with double attack. When awakening, she will buff herself eith triple attack.

I think she has nothing than Strong Attack, multiple attack. Just give her a lot of attack down.

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 01:34 AM
Ah yes, Jorm, I had the wrong eidolon lol.

Yea, it's a lot easier.

And welcome back shit latency from raid server overloads.

BamBam
04-27-2017, 01:52 AM
From what I see, the drop from Ragnarok seems to seriously decline compare to last raid.

Last time, every Ragnarok ensure you 3 souls at least, while costing 5 bp,

This time Ragnarok seems to give 1 soul only, I was like WTF when I looked at the drop, low dmg, not MVP

Maybe they nerf the drop from entry so for now it wont worth joining random Ragnarok Raid anymore.

Zolfried
04-27-2017, 02:04 AM
I like these raid events.. the rewards feel much more satisfying then the SP events... also i dont like how they balanced the events here.. jorm was pretty hard to do.. especially if people didn't join your raids.. but medusa was sick... i think i have a pretty strong team, yet barely killed the expert with 1 kamihime left... think they've scaled the difficulty up enough as it is... ive been here since day 1.. cant imagine how this ramping up difficulty will alienate new players.. this event excluded...

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 03:45 AM
To be fair, I think (and hope) that the medusa incident was just a poor matter of scaling and an accident we shall never speak of again. This event seems far friendlier to any kind of player compared to jorm and although i will agree the ragnarok rewards seem lower it might just be me but the expert rewards seem higher. Or is it just my imagination?

- - - Updated - - -

From what I see, the drop from Ragnarok seems to seriously decline compare to last raid.

Last time, every Ragnarok ensure you 3 souls at least, while costing 5 bp,

This time Ragnarok seems to give 1 soul only, I was like WTF when I looked at the drop, low dmg, not MVP

Maybe they nerf the drop from entry so for now it wont worth joining random Ragnarok Raid anymore.

I got mvp from Ragnarok and i still only got 1 soul and 13 tickets i was also the one who summoned it aswell.

Zolfried
04-27-2017, 05:21 AM
looks like the ragnarok gives bonus tickets.. you get alot more tickets for those 4 BP, then you would for doing expert x2.... also im pretty sure you get alot more PP... though i cant confirm it cause ive never payed any attention to how much pp you get vs dmg dealth...

Lag
04-27-2017, 05:54 AM
I find this event is much easier to do than the last raid event.
I can beat both experts on auto (Well, so far I've used an alt to leech with auto on as well if that is what is helping).

Ragnarok item drop is pretty trashy tho. It doesn't feel much different than expert's. Souls are gonna take a bit longer, they really nerfed it. I'm also not getting many tickets.

Got my first copy of Sandalphon from the Divine GT tickets on both accounts on my first roll.

I like the new BP costs tho. Makes it easier to get people in your raid that way.

jazz154
04-27-2017, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I like changes from previous raid. It cost less = you can join more raids, It's easier = new players won't be crushed by it without chance to fight back. (I still remember that AoE spam from blue Jorm that hit for ~1.5k xD)

I like that it's more friendly for new players. After Medusa it is nice change.

sanahtlig
04-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Preliminary data suggests that an MVP or sub-MVP in Expert gives better ticket return per BP than no MVP in Ragnarok, and better average medallion return regardless of MVP status.
Sandalphon event drops (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1629954328) (browse to tab)

In addition, Ragnarok is only slightly better even if you can guarantee MVP (which you generally can't unless you started it). Seems like Ragnarok is only best for weaker players that can't MVP or sub-MVP the Expert quests. Also, the ticket return is pretty awful if you can't at least sub-MVP any of these.

BamBam
04-27-2017, 01:05 PM
so my tatic for this event is
Arthur, share all, hope for help, meanwhile auto skill.
Seems to work, now I just spend time doing something else while waiting.

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 01:24 PM
Lol, yea, I've been just using auto skill most of the time when I join others. Also went ahead and threw together a bunch of random wind kamihime and un upgraded weapons and works fine too. Though my party isn't really optimized for auto battle since they use pointless buffs and debuffs.

BamBam
04-27-2017, 01:42 PM
So did anyone get hand on titannia?

OtherGuy02
04-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Is the 3 million pp reward scale too high again or is it actually reachable this time? In other words, did they learn from their mistake last time or did they ignore it and make it impossible to get any where near it again.

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Seems more or less the same gain per fight for me. Though with it only costing 2 BP to join, you should be able to get more if you're actively on.

OtakuBob
04-27-2017, 03:29 PM
Why is it saying it costs 5 bps to join this expert??

lol nevermind realized it was a regular fire raid sheesh

also I find the Rag pays out way less as well

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 04:15 PM
I think 3m should be (please dont kill me :-:) but kinda easy this time? Dont get me wrong, theres still a grind obviously, but last time i gave up about halfway through the event and this time ive managed to collect 500k in the first day by just auto ing it. The boss isnt exactly Medusa either, so it makes it way simpler. Or at least thats my opinion.

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 04:58 PM
Seems like the server/game crashed.

BamBam
04-27-2017, 05:00 PM
Same. Too much for the sever again...

AgentFakku
04-27-2017, 05:01 PM
furst time for an event dat I got 5 gurls of the opp. element

too bad most of my wind gurls are underlvl lol since I used Bry, Nike, and Baal heavily

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 05:03 PM
And it's back up.

felix
04-27-2017, 05:21 PM
one of the weakest teams (together with fire) and i can auto both red and blue raids solo... did devs tone down difficulty just a bit too much?

BamBam
04-27-2017, 05:25 PM
The difference is that these day we can use auto skill. In the past, we only have to auto hit.

Lag
04-27-2017, 05:32 PM
I didn't expect this when running Expert.
http://i.imgur.com/QsZh8wg.jpg

Aidoru
04-27-2017, 05:41 PM
Looks like they fixed improved the latency with the little server down bit that happened. Much smoother.

felix
04-27-2017, 08:19 PM
can you still get eidolon from red tickets or did they fix that?

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 10:52 PM
That beautiful yet sad moment where you realize your entire friends list has switched their mains to grass and you run a fire team. Darn you thunder based boss with apparently water based attacks!

CBW
04-28-2017, 01:48 AM
can you still get eidolon from red tickets or did they fix that?

I have had 2 SSR weapons drop from red gacha and the SSR eidolon from blue.

jazz154
04-28-2017, 08:38 AM
Seems like gacha is working as intended this time.

So is it my imagination or people are avoiding joinng blue expert raids?

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 10:02 AM
So did anyone get hand on titannia?

Still nope. But a bigger question would be if we can get Titania trough the event gacha? If so, then we need the divine or demon tickets? If not rhen we'll hace to farm tickets and get any jeweks as posible
Also does somebody hace a list of the drops of the event gacha?

jazz154
04-28-2017, 10:27 AM
Still nope. But a bigger question would be if we can get Titania trough the event gacha? If so, then we need the divine or demon tickets? If not rhen we'll hace to farm tickets and get any jeweks as posible
Also does somebody hace a list of the drops of the event gacha?

You can't get Titania or for that matter any kamihime other than gabriel, from event gacha.

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?雷鳴の機械天使
Use google translate if you can't read japanese.

vysethevaliant
04-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Am I the only one who hates these raid events?

In theory, they should be better than standard ones, since you get a ton of useful items through the ticket gatcha. That being said, I'm in this mostly to collect/evolve the Eidolons, and with the raid events it's quite possible to do everything you can and still not manage to max LB her. I hate how the ticket gatcha doesn't have a set pool of items to pull from. It should be similar to GBF, where each pool can be reset, and a set number of items for each pool. That way, when you spend your tickets, if you don't get the event Eidolon/weapon, you're a few steps closer to getting her.

As it is, I hate how I could literally spend 200+ Seeds to grind for tickets, use every single one of them, and still not get one Eidolon drop out of it. I've already gone through at least 100 of them and haven't gotten her. If it's anything like Jormungandr, it's going to be a headache. I guess I'll aim for the copies at 1,000,000 PP, as well as 60 and 120 Devil Souls.

At least with standard events, I could grind the boss non-stop, get the material drops, and trade them in. It's a lot of my time, but at least there's a guarantee. I managed to max LB Medusa this way.

CBW
04-28-2017, 03:09 PM
The drop rate is decent though. Just got my 4th SSR drop from gacha.

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 03:14 PM
It should be similar to GBF

With how much you bring up GBF in like all your posts related to Kamihime, I don't understand why you don't just go play that instead.

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 03:24 PM
I used to hate this event with jormu because it took me until the final day and even then i barely got her. but this time, the cost of battles is lower and the points you get from the tickets are higher. I actually feel like i can hit the caps needed in points to full LB her (which would be a first) kamihime is a lot about grinding, but its also about being able to see the fruits of that grinding. I can say that each event i actually can tell im getting stronger, compared to other games where it feels like you could just skip one or two and nothing would change. But then again, thats my opinion.

felix
04-28-2017, 03:35 PM
if my math is correct, you need to get at least 2 eidolons from tickets in order to fully LB eidolon, and 1 SSR weapon from tickets to fully LB weapon, so theres still quite a bit of luck involved here...

jazz154
04-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Well, it's quite unlikely to not get at least 2 copies from gacha if you get to 1 mln and 150 souls. Like in previous event I got my 2 copies first day of event and after that nothing more so far.

vysethevaliant
04-28-2017, 04:44 PM
The drop rate is decent though. Just got my 4th SSR drop from gacha.
I wish I were as fortunate. :(

With how much you bring up GBF in like all your posts related to Kamihime, I don't understand why you don't just go play that instead.
I do actually, albeit casually.

As for why I play KamiPro too, well...you can't really "interact" with the girls in GBF, if you get my meaning. ;)

Sorry for bringing it up a lot, but it kind of frustrates when I play both and they don't bring the best parts of GBF over into KP. It's literally a carbon copy when it comes to gameplay (this isn't a complaint from me, I actually prefer it), but not in the ways I really wish it was (SSR tickets that allow you to choose a character and the way raid events are handled). I'll try to lessen the way I continually reference it, as it's probably been over-stated by me already. :/

SlickFenix
04-28-2017, 05:13 PM
So far I have pulled a total of somewhere around 800-900 Gatcha's from this event, and have Only Gotten the SSR Eid Twice, the SSR Bow Once, and the SR Arcane Weap Thrice. Either I'm just having really bad luck or they aren't as easy to get. Last Raid Event I got enough of all the SR weaps to almost Max LB all of them Twice. This time I've only seen the Arcane one in the gatcha. The hammer and the sword I have only gotten from the Soul and PP rewards. In my last group of draws I had about 150 total draws. On the Divine side out of 8 groups of 10 only 2 of them had chance for SR or higher, and on the Devil side Out of 7 only 4 had SR or higher. Of all my draws (I only do groups of 10) I would say my average chance of SR or higher is just under 50% (Maybe 40%-45%) and of that maybe 5% have given me something other than Enhance Material.

Currently I'm sitting just over 800,000 PP, and 62/61 for Souls. I have 2xLB Sandalphon, 1xLB SSR Bow, 2xLB SR Hammer, MaxLB SR Arcane + Another non-LB One, and a SR Sword.

I think the Benefits for Ragnarok should be boosted a little, so that it's more beneficial to even participate. I avoid them because I usually don't get MVP or V-MVP (The only one I did was because I started it and hit it a few times before sending the invite) and for the cost I can get more rewards out of Expert.

felix
04-28-2017, 05:26 PM
900k pp, 40/40 souls, still not a single SSR either eid or weapon... gg my luck...

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 05:35 PM
So far I have pulled a total of somewhere around 800-900 Gatcha's from this event, and have Only Gotten the SSR Eid Twice, the SSR Bow Once, and the SR Arcane Weap Thrice. Either I'm just having really bad luck or they aren't as easy to get.

You must be getting lucky with ticket drops or something. Yesterday I reached over 1 mill PP and only had about 300 of each color gatcha, so around 600 total, that's including what I got as rewards.

Right now I'm at 1.7mil PP and 73/75 souls with only about 100 more tickets total, since I had work today.

KokoHarts
04-28-2017, 06:27 PM
Wow! jezz, and i thought 200 tickets was a lot, you guys are amazing! Makes me feel like a total nub .-. Any reccomendations for grinding? right now im doing standard all day until burst time so i can do a lot of experts then, or is it a bad idea? I know the main idea of grind is "Just do it!" but i feel i might be doing it wrong -.- what do you guys think?

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 06:45 PM
I literally just auto battle any expert I can find with 1 person and the boss at 90%+ HP. Since I can auto battle just fine, I constantly have it running on another tab and just run it as much as I can. Use BP when I run out so I'm always running it when I'm home even if I'm not playing. I just come back and check every 5~10 minutes.

Hentaigang
04-28-2017, 07:08 PM
i got a lot of arcane grails.. anyone here know how to use them? Thx!

jazz154
04-28-2017, 07:19 PM

Skill fodder.

Wow! jezz, and i thought 200 tickets was a lot, you guys are amazing! Makes me feel like a total nub .-. Any reccomendations for grinding? right now im doing standard all day until burst time so i can do a lot of experts then, or is it a bad idea? I know the main idea of grind is "Just do it!" but i feel i might be doing it wrong -.- what do you guys think?

I had total over 500 tickets and I am almost at 700k points. Doing the same thing as Aidoru = joining/hosting expert raids and leaving them on auto skill battle while doing something else. I am fairly confident that i can mvp/vice-mvp expert raids on auto battle if they have over 80% hp.

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 07:21 PM

Use them as enhance material on the equip you want to skill up. You can even enhance the skill level of the grail to increase its success rate even more.

BamBam
04-28-2017, 10:23 PM
At this point I am finally half way through the event, 75 souls each 1.5m pp.
After spending all these tickets and collecting stuff

I now have 4 copy of the eidolon and 2 weapon. Eidolon dominates the drop rate like the last event.

felix
04-28-2017, 11:35 PM
dunno what ur talking about: got 0 eidolons and 0 weapons so far...

Licherous
04-29-2017, 12:32 AM
Not to a million PP or 60 emblems; 3 sandal, 2 of the bow, and maxed godhand. No complaints from me.

Gisborn
04-29-2017, 01:02 AM
maxed weapon and eido left 1~~

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 10:50 AM
70/30 on souls 700k+ pp and no ssr eidolon from tickets yet. I did however get titania from my free premium ticket pull, so I can't really complain, I guess.

sanahtlig
04-29-2017, 12:14 PM
Something to keep in mind: these soul and PP counts don't directly correlate to tickets spent. Depending on how often you MVP, the ticket to soul ratio (which tracks with the ratio of tickets to BP spent) can vary as much as 3-fold. Obviously that's going to impact the likelihood of getting SSRs from Gatcha after a given number of runs. It's not just "luck" or "RNG".

dreadpin
04-29-2017, 01:19 PM
70/30 on souls 700k+ pp and no ssr eidolon from tickets yet. I did however get titania from my free premium ticket pull, so I can't really complain, I guess.

wut...i need that luck~

SlickFenix
04-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Something to keep in mind: these soul and PP counts don't directly correlate to tickets spent. Depending on how often you MVP, the ticket to soul ratio (which tracks the ratio of tickets to BP spent) can vary as much as 3-fold. Obviously that's going to impact the likelihood of getting SSRs from Gatcha after a given number of runs. It's not just "luck" or "RNG".

Yes. Because in the beginning I was MVP a lot of my runs I was getting 6 to 7 tickets per run (especially when I start the raid and get both bonuses) I was able to accumulate a lot of tickets. Lately, especially during burst time I've been focusing on Raids that I can finish faster to get Souls faster, which in turn nets me less tickets (usually between 1-4). Now my strategy is that during burst time I'll rush to get souls fast, outside of burst I'll take longer raids that have a better chance to get MVP or V-MVP and get more PP from each RAID in addition to more tickets.

I was complaining before about not feeling very lucky and apparently there are people who are much worse off in the luck dept than I am. From the standpoint of what I have accumulated so far, most of it is from Hard Work of battling and getting the rewards for certain levels (the guaranteed stuff). That takes no luck to get, just time and effort. The amount of luck comes from what you get in your Ticket redemptions and that is where I have been feeling less than lucky (compared to other people I have seen post that have already gotten each item twice or more in their Gatcha pulls). I still have not seen the Godhand or the Light Sword in my Gatcha pulls, I only have them because I earned them in rewards. I finally got the SSR Bow this morning so I'm feeling a little better and am now 1 Eid and 1 Weap away from Full LB on both. As long as I get to 150/150 on Souls then I will make get it. I'm at 82/88 now, so the chances are good.

Aidoru
04-29-2017, 03:42 PM
I'm actually finding it to be pretty random.

I don't keep track of all my runs but when I was doing so on the first day, despite not getting MVP sometimes, I still got the same amount of tickets that I would get doing so during my experts.

Another strange incident yesterday during a Ragnarok and despite doing the most damage and having the highest PP score, I was placed in 2nd MVP while the above person was 2k under me and had less damage. And Ragnarok ticket drops are probably the most random, despite getting MVP, on several occasions I don't even break the first page while other times I do by 4~6 more tickets. Fairly inconsistent.

Not sure if it's just so laggy that the game fails to factor in the last few hit contributions or something, so you might not actually be MVP or you might actually be it.

The only reason I've been able to get so much is because of the reduced BP cost, basically increasing my gain by 50% compared to Jorm's, at least for expert. Broke 2mil PP yesterday and not even half way through the event yet. Probably gonna stop spending BP items soon.

sanahtlig
04-29-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm actually finding it to be pretty random.

I don't keep track of all my runs but when I was doing so on the first day, despite not getting MVP sometimes, I still got the same amount of tickets that I would get doing so during my experts.
I've tracked numbers from a number of runs and calculated the BP to ticket ratio with and without MVPs. It's a fairly simple matter to figure out the best strategy for maximizing ticket gain once the variables are isolated. Check my spreadsheet if you want to see for yourself.

AgentFakku
04-30-2017, 04:46 AM
finally pulled one of the event gurls lol

Tony
04-30-2017, 06:51 AM
Ugh, so many Divine Tickets, yet no event girl pull.

Quick question to everyone. How are Divine Ticket Gatcha rates? Also, would it be better to try for the gatcha pull or the certain 60 Devil soul collection? Or even the BP collection?

sanahtlig
04-30-2017, 07:57 AM
Ugh, so many Divine Tickets, yet no event girl pull.

Quick question to everyone. How are Divine Ticket Gatcha rates? Also, would it be better to try for the gatcha pull or the certain 60 Devil soul collection? Or even the BP collection?
The SR kamihime is very easy to pick up from any source. I currently have 6 copies.

If you can auto-battle Expert, the SSR kamihime is pretty easy to get from PP. 60 Devil souls isn't too hard to accrue either.

My SSR rate from Gatcha is maybe 1/200 or 1/400. I've gotten 2 SSR eidolons and 1 SSR weapon from Gatcha in the course of earning 2mil PP and 61/84 souls. I MVP around 60% of the time and sub-MVP maybe 30%, and do mostly Experts. That yields about 2x the rate of tickets per BP vs. someone who never MVPs.

BamBam
04-30-2017, 03:49 PM
... I forgot to pick up one of the weapon from the draw and the gift becomes out of date...

But I got enough to LB both the eido and weapon max LB.

Events kind of finished at this point!

Tony
04-30-2017, 04:00 PM
Hmm, anyone know how to do Ragnarok Raid Battles? I think I saw it pop up once but then I haven't seen it again.

SlickFenix
04-30-2017, 05:09 PM
Hmm, anyone know how to do Ragnarok Raid Battles? I think I saw it pop up once but then I haven't seen it again.

There is a random chance that it generates after you start and complete an expert raid. When it does populate you get a little notification that pops up letting you know it's available, and then you go into the Event Raid section (where you initiate the raids) and it will be on the second page. When it generates you have 1 hour to activate it, otherwise it disappears.

Raunchybacon
04-30-2017, 06:23 PM
I save all my tickets up till before I go to bed every day before spending (Usually get around 150-200). fully lb SSRs.

Still constantly running event for gatchas as it gives a chance for grimores, gotten three so far which I found ridiculous with how much you get from pp and souls. Also, you get 260 sp? Raid events are so much better then standard events!

vysethevaliant
04-30-2017, 07:02 PM
I just went through another 70 blue tickets + 146 red tickets.

Not a single SSR.

I don't even know why I bother to play this, my time would be better spent elsewhere. It's clear RNG hates my account, judging from everyone else fully LB'ing their summon/weapon.

Oh well, I'll grab my three guaranteed SSR summons, a single weapon, and call it.

Raunchybacon
04-30-2017, 07:27 PM

Oh well, I'll grab my three guaranteed SSR summons, a single weapon, and call it.

The event is only half way through. I wouldn't give up just yet.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my luck つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

vysethevaliant
04-30-2017, 07:35 PM
The event is only half way through. I wouldn't give up just yet.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my luck つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks, I need it. ;_;

I'll still run the event, but man this is just frustrating. :(

sanahtlig
04-30-2017, 09:41 PM

Not a single SSR.
That's like 1 day of grinding, and a lot of those tickets were probably pre-determined rewards. Not to mention the weapon (red tickets) seems to have a lower rate. The people finished with the event have gathered a lot more tickets than that.

SlickFenix
04-30-2017, 09:44 PM
Thanks, I need it. ;_;

I'll still run the event, but man this is just frustrating. :(

I feel you. I've been frustrated up till today. I finished my SSR Eid and finally got the SR Hammer and SR Sword in a Gacha, all of the other ones that I have gotten were from the rewards of hard work. Your luck will turn around, just keep plugging.

AgentFakku
05-01-2017, 07:46 PM
... I forgot to pick up one of the weapon from the draw and the gift becomes out of date...

But I got enough to LB both the eido and weapon max LB.

Events kind of finished at this point!

oh fuck, dat might have happen to me

I don't play the game as often due to work or even play it w/ care - just auto-skill

vysethevaliant
05-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Well, I just hit 1.5 million Total PP, 150 Devil Souls, and used all of my earned tickets so far.

One SSR Eidolon
One SSR Weapon

:(

If my luck keeps up, I'll be sitting at 3/4 LB for the SSR Eidolon and MAYBE 1/4 for the weapon (depending on how fast I can earn Divine Souls). I really wish they'd give you another guaranteed SSR Eidolon in the PP rewards, just so you can max LB her without needing to rely on luck through the gatcha (that seemingly hates me, judging from the posts here).

bosing
05-02-2017, 02:33 AM
is it just me or as of now theres another maintenance (tsk i think i wont be able to make this event eido to 4s)

AgentFakku
05-02-2017, 03:28 AM
goddamnit, random maintenance

time for me to go to bed.

sanahtlig
05-02-2017, 07:15 AM
Well, I just hit 1.5 million Total PP, 150 Devil Souls, and used all of my earned tickets so far.

One SSR Eidolon
One SSR Weapon

:(

If my luck keeps up, I'll be sitting at 3/4 LB for the SSR Eidolon and MAYBE 1/4 for the weapon (depending on how fast I can earn Divine Souls). I really wish they'd give you another guaranteed SSR Eidolon in the PP rewards, just so you can max LB her without needing to rely on luck through the gatcha (that seemingly hates me, judging from the posts here).
The eidolon drops from the Divine Gatcha. Have you been running an equal number of Blue and Red raids? If not, that would explain your current situation. Also, I have about double your PP and less Devil souls, so that suggests an imbalance of souls or that you aren't winning MVP very much (which means less tickets per soul).

Raunchybacon
05-02-2017, 07:22 AM
So how is everyone else progressing with the event?

Currently sitting at 130 divine 99 devil and 2.5mill pp

Aidoru
05-02-2017, 08:28 AM
So how is everyone else progressing with the event?

Currently sitting at 130 divine 99 devil and 2.5mill pp

3.2m PP, 121/139 souls. Probably could have been way done 2 days ago but the past 2 days I've put far less effort into keeping the game up.

sanahtlig
05-02-2017, 08:49 AM
3.2m PP, 107/127 souls. Finished with LB of eidolon and need one more of the weapon. Also hoping for an 8th SR water assault weapon, which would finish out my weapon grid after the next event.

BamBam
05-02-2017, 10:50 AM
I am at 3m but already done with souls lol=), surely my pp gains is low

Gisborn
05-02-2017, 11:42 AM

maxed both, got additional 2 weapons and 1 eido

BamBam
05-02-2017, 01:51 PM
maxed both,all objective done, additional 2 wep and 1 eido.

AgentFakku
05-02-2017, 01:53 PM

388,132 PP

only got 1 copy of Sandalaphon and nothing else

vysethevaliant
05-02-2017, 04:29 PM
The eidolon drops from the Divine Gatcha. Have you been running an equal number of Blue and Red raids? If not, that would explain your current situation. Also, I have about double your PP and less Devil souls, so that suggests an imbalance of souls or that you aren't winning MVP very much (which means less tickets per soul).
I was only running the Red Raid (I have like...7 Divine Souls), for the guaranteed SSR Eidolon at 150 Devil Souls. I've since switched over to the Blue Raids, for the Divine Souls, as well as earning more of those blue tickets for the gatcha.

As for MVP'ing, 90% of the time I'm either Top or Runner-Up MVP. I don't Auto Battle with my skills, since it slows down my pace. Much faster for me to manually input everything. :/

SlickFenix
05-02-2017, 04:43 PM
I'm sitting at 180/180 on Souls and 2.4M PP. I have Full LB on Eid with an extra, Full LB on SSR Bow, Full LB on SR Thunder Arcane with extras, Full LB on SR Water Hammer with 2 extra, and 2xLB on SR Light Sword (I still have not gotten a single one of these in Gacha..). I'm casually running raids and not using HEs or Seeds anymore. Playing to get the Gacha Tickets so I can finish my last item, replenish on seeds, and most importantly get the Jewels from it. I will say that I have not seen a single Grimiore in any of my Gachas as of yet.

Sighto
05-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Ragnaroks seem pretty terrible this time around unless you're able to dish out a ton of damage. Got 1 soul and 4 tickets from one Ragnarok.

Currently sitting at 1.01m PP with 55 Divine and 68 Devil Souls. Only got 1 SSR from all of my tickets. Can't wait till I'm stronger, as taking 15-20 minutes to solo an Expert Boss makes it less fun.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 09:36 PM
The most amusing thing this event has brought are the lines and lines of garudas. Like, literally. It would be beautiful if i didnt use a fire team, but its still hilarious.

Aidoru
05-02-2017, 10:16 PM
The most amusing thing this event has brought are the lines and lines of garudas. Like, literally. It would be beautiful if i didnt use a fire team, but its still hilarious.

It's like that every event.

Licherous
05-02-2017, 10:17 PM
150 divine / 129 devil
2.15 million PP

I really checked out and it seems auto-ability takes FOREVER to get started, so that may be why my PP is so small ;)

As far as items; maxed the bow, maxed the eidolon, and 2 maxed godhand. I have received 7 of the wing from gacha and only one of the holy sword (maybe 2?), was really hoping to max the sword, but I've been feeling pretty burnt out on this raid at the moment.

There's still two days, but I don't know if I want to push for the 2.6 million gacha and hopefully another sword.

justauser
05-03-2017, 04:19 PM
150 red, 145 blue

Gasha: 2x eidolon, 1x weapon.

so, sandalphon maxed and with 150 blue i can LB the bow 2x times.

felix
05-03-2017, 08:31 PM
not a single eidolon draw from gacha ENTIRE event... rip.

vysethevaliant
05-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Just under 1.9 million PP, 150 Devil Souls, 41 Divine Souls, still sitting at 3/4 SSR Eidolon and 1/3 SSR Weapon.

I give up.

So many hours wasted on this damn event and nothing to show for it. So many tickets wasted (yes, I MVP most of the events runs I do, since I manually control everything and not Auto Battle).

As for why my Divine Souls is so low, it's because I only focused on the Red Raid when the event started, for the guaranteed SSR Eidolon at 60/150 Devil Souls. Good thing I did too, given my gatcha luck.

I had horrible luck in Jormungandr's event too, only managing to fully LB her the final day. Still only got one weapon the entire event.

Please tell me they change the way the gatcha works in the upcoming events, so it relies less on RNG. Because, as it stands, I'm seriously considering skipping over any/all future events like this. The grind is long, and my luck horrible.

AgentFakku
05-03-2017, 10:54 PM
wished I had a 2nd Wind healer - I had Zephyrus but she heals less compared to Nike and Cass-something and Bryhildr

VortexMagus
05-04-2017, 12:49 AM
wished I had a 2nd Wind healer - I had Zephyrus but she heals less compared to Nike and Cass-something and Bryhildr

I have been autorunning this event with andromeda and nike and a full wind team. Once everyone's near max level I found this event a lot easier than the previous two. Even without manual running this event sucked up an enormous amount of my time; I can't imagine how bad it must have been for someone who actually had to manual everything.

Sighto
05-04-2017, 02:36 AM

388,132 PP

only got 1 copy of Sandalaphon and nothing else

1.4 million PP and only 1 Sandalphon from gacha. Forgot how merciless it can be. Why am I spending so much of my time grinding this for a rng to say fuck you again and again.

Wanderer
05-04-2017, 09:38 AM
3.4 million PP and only 1 copy for each SSR from gacha, while my alt account w/ 164k got the same

AgentFakku
05-04-2017, 11:19 AM
I have been autorunning this event with andromeda and nike and a full wind team. Once everyone's near max level I found this event a lot easier than the previous two. Even without manual running this event sucked up an enormous amount of my time; I can't imagine how bad it must have been for someone who actually had to manual everything.

my team is underlvl - I have work so I can't play the game more than 2 or 3 times a day

had to switch out one of wind users for a healer

- - - Updated - - -

1.4 million PP and only 1 Sandalphon from gacha. Forgot how merciless it can be. Why am I spending so much of my time grinding this for a rng to say fuck you again and again.

um... okay dude don't know why u're jelly

you're ahead of me with tons of drops

actually u should have gotten 1 Sandalphon from rewards if you have over 60 Devil Souls

CBW
05-04-2017, 02:58 PM

Because when the gacha drops junk, it's still jewels, grimoires, +1s and enhance material.

Yusuke
05-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately(???) I only have Water Himes. I Used this team and get 4 ssr eidolon and 3ssr weapon.

62/128 souls 1,2 pp

BigBobs
05-04-2017, 06:55 PM
67/76 tokens, 1 mil PP.

Not a single SSR drawn from either gacha.

I only have luck in the jewel gachas >.<

jazz154
05-04-2017, 08:02 PM
I must say... I don't like raid events. They require to much effort to max lb eido and weapon if your luck suck plus they don't ever come back. I find advent events easier to get what I want from them.

BigBobs
05-04-2017, 08:14 PM
I must say... I don't like raid events. They require to much effort to max lb eido and weapon if your luck suck plus they don't ever come back. I find advent events easier to get what I want from them.

I like them more because while a bit more time consuming (though I'd argue less because if you have a decent team you can just join someone elses and auto for most likely MVP, while in solo you generally have to do the work), the rewards feel a lot greater. The jewels, soul points, gems, plenty of +1 weapons, even if RNG hates you at least you get a bunch of consolatory prizes. With solo it's spend x amount of half-elixers to get prize, and the only real rewards outside of the eid is maybe a weapon (the dark ones I found completely useless during medusa because the SRs were almost all defender). And getting the side prizes actually punish you, while the prizes in raids are just the stepping stones to the big rewards since it's all fixed.

Aidoru
05-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Well event just about over, probably won't bother to get another run in.

171/161, 4mil PP. Fully break SSR eidolon and weapon with 1 extra no break of each. Didn't get much of the SR sword or hammer. Sucks, wanted another set of the sword since my main team is light. Used all the SR arcane weps I got as skill enhance material, probably got like ~10 of them total.

Hope next raid event is as easy as this, as in being able to auto battle clear without issue. Saved a lot of time compared to when doing Jorm's battles.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Hmm, had worse luck this time compared to Jormangandr's event.
77/66 souls, 1.6 million pp this time around net me:
0 Sandalphon from the gacha (rolled 3 Jormangandr to be able to max it)
1 of the SSR weapon from the gacha (didn't roll any of the SSR weapon in Jorm's event, but that gacha was weird)
10 +1 eidolon (rolled 20 last time)
20 +1 weapon (rolled 30 last time)
2 more Godhand from the gacha (rolled 9 Gjallarhorn, which really annoys me as it's a defender weapon and thus useless to me, while Godhand has assault and I'd like more of that)
1 or 2? more of the SR light sword; enough to 2* it (got 2 3* Hovud and 1 3* Hrotti)

Sandalphon and the SSR weapon were low priority for me though, so only having them at 1* doesn't actually bother me that much.
I am, however, utterly baffled at how I managed to never spawn Ragnarok throughout the entire event, so I missed on 50 jewels.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently the next event will last for 10 days. I wonder if something different from the usual will happen with that event or if its just for the sake of giving us more time to max out. I for one am glad that it starts tomorrow instead of starting on monday.

jazz154
05-04-2017, 10:35 PM
I got max lb weapon and Sandalphon. In the end I used about 250 bp restoratives (the ones that give you 1 bp) on the last day. I just really wanted that thunder bow max lb to my collection of weapons and the fact that I was slacking during this event doesnt help me.

Also got 2 max lb hammers and 1 max lb light sword. All things considered I would say it is best result for me.

felix
05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
got max lb bow, hammer and sword, but only 3* eidolon, and thats with 180/180 and 4mil+ pp... rip my luck

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 11:13 PM
the reward exchange suppose to last till may 8th right? where do we exchange now the quest is gone

jazz154
05-04-2017, 11:26 PM
the reward exchange suppose to last till may 8th right? where do we exchange now the quest is gone
Click this.

I got quite lucky with event gacha. 2 eidolons and 2 weapons.

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 09:59 AM
I ended with 150/140 souls, around 3.5mil PP, 5 copies of the SSR weapon, 5 copies of the SSR eidolon, and 8 copies of the SR water assault weapon. I spawned Ragnarok 4-5 times. I exceeded my goals for the event and should have the resources to exceed 80% assault skill by the end of the coming event.