PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for grinding the advent bosses!

KokoHarts
04-28-2017, 08:23 PM
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! you have no idea how many times you ve saved my life because nobody else came to the expert battle (which yes i shouldnt be losing to, but im weak) and how many times i was like "welp, guess i lost this time" then out of nowhere "heal heal, def buff" So to those who go to apparently fail raids, to those who heal and buff even when you dont need it cuz someone might need it, thank youuuuuu and good luck hitting max! go get em!
ps: yes it might seem like an excesive reaction, but it really has made my sessions seem like more fun because how close to the brink of death i was soo many times.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 12:50 AM
Joining a union or having a lot of active friends added can improve your chances of someone joining your raid when you send out a support request.

I think there was a raid support request thread or something at one point on this forum.
People are much more willing to join Sandal raids compared to Jormun simply because there are more people who can solo them with the exception of players who just recently joined the game or players who have terrible luck pulling Wind himes.

But if you'd like I'd be willing to help as well.
ID: 7643094

jazz154
04-29-2017, 07:48 AM
Joining a union or having a lot of active friends added can improve your chances of someone joining your raid when you send out a support request.

It won't do anything if they already have 10 requests for help, since that is maximum amount requests for help that you can receive. And depending on hour it gets filled up pretty quickly.

dreadpin
04-29-2017, 08:31 AM
It won't do anything if they already have 10 requests for help, since that is maximum amount requests for help that you can receive. And depending on hour it gets filled up pretty quickly.

well, some are clearing fast... example those lv 80/90 spamming seeds, literally grab every MVP :D

fucka
05-05-2017, 02:47 PM
6 days ago, I was lv26, now i'm lv42.
Looking for a good union like mine :p

see signature.

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 08:22 AM
reason why they joined your raid was to grab Free MVP from it which was beneficial for them too i did the same since i can easily solo expert raid boss even medusa was pwned without me losing 1 kamihime all you need is nukes

VortexMagus
05-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Sandal raids were also good because you could auto them with two healers (andro and nike were what I used). So I was more willing to join sandalphon cause I didn't have to burn out my brain popping manual abilities every round for hours. Against Medusa, even though she died really fast, you had to be really careful with the petrify and very few teams could auto her reliably.