PDA

View Full Version : New SSR Kamihime Gacha

RyeX
04-30-2017, 10:36 PM
Well...happy or sad with what you got?
Post here and let us know.

Convinced the rest of us to also go for it haha.

P.S. Seriously hoped no one accidentally bought the Eidolon one.

BamBam
04-30-2017, 10:47 PM
I dont know about the deadline of these ticket. If possible, better delay the ticket till the SSR kamihime get added more so you dont get duplicate.

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 10:47 PM
I was waiting for this, since the odds are so low to draw one for $30, why not ensure you get the ssr hime for an extra $20?

It's a good thing only one can be purchased, otherwise my credit card balance would be quite depressing.

vysethevaliant
04-30-2017, 10:54 PM
I was excited for this, then I learned the guaranteed SSR is random and you can't choose. Considering my need to complete a specific team (water), if I'm going to spend $60 (CDN prices, ouch!) I'll need some sort of guarantee that I'll get what I want or, at the very least, that I won't get a duplicate of a character I already have. Granted, I only have two SSR Kamihime (Sol/Shiva), so to get a duplicate would be horrible luck, but considering it's me, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. $60 is A LOT of money for me to spend, for me to get a duplicate/element I have no interest in building a team for right now. I know, eventually, you'll want teams of every element, but I need to finish my current one before I go after that.

If it were $30-40, I'd probably go ahead with it to show my support. However, for $60 that's a bit much for me. :(

Best of luck to you all, though!

Aidoru
04-30-2017, 10:57 PM
As much as I'd like too, I don't plan to spend that much ever on a single purchase for a nutaku game.

I was waiting for this, since the odds are so low to draw one for $30, why not ensure you get the ssr hime for an extra $20?

It's a good thing only one can be purchased, otherwise my credit card balance would be quite depressing.

If you have a SSR already, it does not ensure you get a SSR kamihime, it ensures you get a SSR kamihime WEAPON. You can still get a duplicate, in which case you get the weapon and a dragonic eye.

felix
04-30-2017, 11:08 PM
keep in mind, that right now we have Sol and Amaterasu in the pool, 2 of 3 (including Cthulhu) "god-tier" kamihime, so waiting more will mean diluting the pool with "average" SSR hime, thus reducing your chances to get Sol/Amaterasu. On the other hand, we will probably get Cthulhu and some other great kamihime, like Aphrodite before ticket expires, so it might be better to hold on to it. Basically if you need something from current pool (Sol, Amaterasu, Gaia, Shiva, Poseidon, Thor, Amon, all great hime), its better to go for it now for better chance to get what you want, but if you need something from the future pool, then waiting is the way to go.

Azumish
05-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Bought this and got Mephistopheles, Skuld, ifrit and Titania. 200 gems towards my next draw off the bat, not bad.

dreadpin
05-01-2017, 02:14 AM
i guess this ticket won't last till Hades.... i'm dark team(satan, dark amon, beelze and 1 random).... gonna pass

BamBam
05-01-2017, 02:16 AM
I think they last 180 days?

dreadpin
05-01-2017, 02:26 AM
I think they last 180 days?

anyone can verify that? also Hades is 6 events away, is it within 180 days? lol...

BamBam
05-01-2017, 02:27 AM
I already sent a ticket to nutaku asking, result should come in soon.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Bought it and got Shiva, not too bad considering that the next boss should be a fire type. I think its one of the few offers worth getting, since the "guranteed to get an SSR kami or eidolon" is technically "free" since you get 1k worth of potions and 1k worth of seeds. So its basically like if you bought a normal 3k gacha. My only issue now is wondering when will the next time be for this offer.

BamBam
05-01-2017, 02:35 AM
CONFIRMED!;
180 days after purchase
which roughly equal around 15-16 events from now on.

Cheer guys

RyeX
05-01-2017, 05:15 AM
There will be a few more guaranteed SSR tickets by then...
no need to wait so long..

..Now to find that buy button...

- - - Updated - - -

There will be a few more guaranteed SSR tickets by then...
no need to wait so long..

..Now to find that buy button...

Got Acala(Fire SSR) and Artemis(Light SR)

haayz Sol would have to wait.

Gisborn
05-01-2017, 05:30 AM
CONFIRMED!;
180 days after purchase
which roughly equal around 15-16 events from now on.

Cheer guys

cool and thx for the info

sanahtlig
05-01-2017, 06:03 AM
I solicited the Japanese schedule for these once, and I think it was about once every 3 months. At English launch (about 10 months since JP launch), there'd been 3 of these specials.

This is probably the only thing 'worth' buying for this game ever. If your only SSR is Sol, it could be worth rolling the dice and maybe changing your team element based on the result. Cthulu should be released sometime in August, for those tracking that. Good luck rolling that single kamihime out of 20-30 though...

dreadpin
05-01-2017, 07:45 AM
I solicited the Japanese schedule for these once, and I think it was about once every 3 months. At English launch (about 10 months since JP launch), there'd been 3 of these specials.

This is probably the only thing 'worth' buying for this game ever. If your only SSR is Sol, it could be worth rolling the dice and maybe changing your team element based on the result. Cthulu should be released sometime in August, for those tracking that. Good luck rolling that single kamihime out of 20-30 though...

lol now u made me got a second thought of purchasing... i'm aim for Hades to complete my dark team.... so 1 out of 20-30... still looks slim

sanahtlig
05-01-2017, 07:23 PM
So here's my woeful tale of purchasing this ticket: <br />
I go to buy the ticket. It points me to buy 5000 gold. But I don't want 5000 gold; I have 100 gold already in my account. I go to the Gold...

BigBobs
05-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Got Unleashed Amon, bringing my total SSRs to 3 (Acala adn Amaterasu).

My fire and dark teams are strong

(Acala/Amaterasu/Bryn/Amon fire and Amon/Beelz/Tsukuyomi/Mephisto dark).

Might look into a mix and max of fire/dark

BamBam
05-01-2017, 08:02 PM
I suggest using Paypal, works like charm...

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I suggest using Paypal, works like charm...

Is using paypal still possible? I can't find the option, or is it only via mobile? for standard visa/mastercard method I need to go to the bank and re-authenticate my phone number to make a purchase, such a hassle ugh..

Licherous
05-01-2017, 10:05 PM
I got Michael... Yay?

Her scenes look disappointing.

Rageflare
05-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Rolled the dice on this one. Got Gaia bringing up my total SSR himes to five (Sol, Shiva, Dark Amon, Acala). All the five SSR himes of different elements. I swear my next SSR Hime would be a thunder one lol.

BamBam
05-02-2017, 02:08 AM
Yes using Paypal is possible. Please choose the 2nd option when prompt with payment method(the right one). It charges like a few percent fee more though.

Kurzathan
05-02-2017, 02:08 AM
No idea if happy or sad. I got Poseidon.

-Edit-
Not sure it matters but I'm working on Legendary Soul Andromeda (Healer).

Naruhodo
05-02-2017, 02:41 AM
It seems not every country offered paypal payment method on the second option, but used vpn and it works. Thanks :D

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:57 PM
My question is, somewhere down the line when the SSR pool grows massively, will they implement as system like Granblue where you can buy any single SSR you want (except the event ones) for a limited amount of time?
Or have they done that already on the JP server?

PS: Got Amaterasu.

BamBam
05-02-2017, 02:33 PM
On JP sever, they have miracle ticket in which you can choose to pick up Kamihime.

But I feel like a trainer, I need to catch them all.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Weird question: what makes cthulhu op? Also, i managed to get Michael which i think is the worst SSR? first SSR though yay

BamBam
05-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Cthuhu has a type C debuff as a SSR, this stack with type B and type A(which is less rare).

dreadpin
05-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Cthuhu has a type C debuff as a SSR, this stack with type B and type A(which is less rare).

i heard the land rate is horrible

sanahtlig
05-02-2017, 06:35 PM
On JP sever, they have miracle ticket in which you can choose to pick up Kamihime.
That was added to the JP wiki on Jan. 5. Not sure what the price is.

HoroBoro
05-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Three questions:
Does the SSR ticket follow the "New character more likely to appear" odds increase?

Does the SSR ticket character pool update when new characters are added? From the discussion it seems that it does but can anyone who plays DMM confirm?

Can you use the ticket to try to roll for re-skinned Kamihime like Dark Amaterasu or Light Satan?

Naruhodo
05-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Three questions:
Does the SSR ticket follow the "New character more likely to appear" odds increase?

Does the SSR ticket character pool update when new characters are added? From the discussion it seems that it does but can anyone who plays DMM confirm?

Can you use the ticket to try to roll for re-skinned Kamihime like Dark Amaterasu or Light Satan?

Dark amaterasu, Santa Satan, summer edition kamihimes, and other limited are not included in that ticket (It says so in the japan kamipro wiki, miracle ticket consultation board section). And some newer kamihimes are added too (don't know how long) so most player didn't use it until their fave kamihimes are added in that selector.

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 04:44 AM
Was reluctant on buying the SSR ticket but after flushing 9k Jewels down the Gacha drain hoping to get Raiko (for no reason other than really liking her) only to confirm my disappointment with my luck and choices in life; I decided to get it anyway because I heard a rapping dog once say 'I gotta believe' so I did. Figured if not Raiko I might pick up Sol or Ama in the process but if there's one thing I learned from all my online gambling, it's that I should never continue 'forcing' my luck.

TL;DR I got Shiva.

~Yay me.
#PuckUranus <- Got those from the 9k (very fitting I'd say).

fucka
05-09-2017, 07:42 AM
i heard the land rate is horrible

Cthuhu only in combination with mordred. She misses a lot.

But she will be the only C-Type Defense down debuffer for a very long time. so if you want max 50%, there is no other choice.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 01:33 PM
i got Shiva/Amon Unleashed/Ares/Thor/Tyr/Raphael And after using The SSR ticket i rolled a Sol so iam happy to go for Lightning/Light team

jazz154
05-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Cthuhu only in combination with mordred. She misses a lot.

But she will be the only C-Type Defense down debuffer for a very long time. so if you want max 50%, there is no other choice.

There is other choice. Yamata-no-orochi. SR eidolon and gives 10% def debuff, no?