PDA

View Full Version : Contest prize - this same :/

Majkinator
05-02-2017, 07:04 AM
Hi.
I try my best and lucky win two times contest. Unfortunetly i get 2 times this same helmet :/. Its rare eq but it will be good when i can win something else. Now im close to win contest third time and when i get this same eq it be the last contest i play becaouse time and attention i have to give to win is not worth of prize :/

Can U do something with this and change prize for 1st place?

Regards

soviras
05-02-2017, 07:52 AM
The prize you get is random, getting the same thing twice is just bad luck.

MuljoStpho
05-02-2017, 09:56 PM
I got the Laurels (gold item, +96 charm, +2.2 crit) from contests twice. My character is charm so getting it at all was great. No doubt about that. Nothing to do with the second one but sell it though.

But yeah, random luck and all that. The contests have also given me Future Vintage Armor (gold item, +161 know-how) and Blaster (gold item, +135 hardcore) and Hero's Boots (gold item, +356 endurance). All of which result in losses of endurance and ego and attack damage if I equip them since charm is what I need.

(About the losses with the boots, I've been using the Geta (green item, +76 charm) and I currently have 11,554 endurance. Swapping them for the Hero's Boots drops my endurance down to 10,960. Main stat is worth a lot more endurance than getting endurance points directly.)

Edit: It's really "good news / bad news" when I get these special drops from the contests. I got a new item called the Hydra of Lerna (gold item, +158 endurance, +1 crit). Pretty cool, right? It's absolutely no comparison at all with what I've been using though. Seagull (green item, +148 charm). If I equip the hydra I drop down to 9,862 endurance.

Edit2: By the way, not all of my gold item wins were from 1st place. Some were from 2nd-4th or 5th-11th or lower. Green item wins have been just as arbitrarily spread out. It's really incredibly super duper random what you'll get.