PDA

View Full Version : Epic weapons - bug or intended?

vem
05-03-2017, 03:11 AM
Why are there two identical weapons (Blaster and Re-usable Thunder) that give +135 hardcore? Wasn't one of them supposed to be charm?

JessieChan
05-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Hello,

Thank you for noticing and reporting this!
Our dev team is going to take a look into it asap!

Please do not hesitate to PM if you have any questions or complaints!

Best,
Jessie

MuljoStpho
05-17-2017, 11:26 PM
I just got the reusable thunder and I already had the blaster from a while ago, so I just noticed this as well. Both are 135 hardcore. I can also note that the dragon sword is 135 know-how, so that's why it seems like either the blaster or the thunder should have been charm.

This gets into more just questioning the overall balance of the items in general, but I'm also thrown off by another gold item for that same slot, the psychic scepter. The green items katana, magical wand, and mini treasure are all 30-35 of a main stat and 1.8-1.9 crit. Then we've got the psychic scepter with 2 crit and nothing else, which is just flat out a worse option than any of the "lower quality" items I just mentioned (the only green item it's better than is the one just simply called sword which only gives 1.2 crit and nothing else). I'm also aware of one green item for that slot, the tube radio, with 50 hardcore. But I haven't seen anything for 50 charm or 50 know-how. (I don't know if that's just weird luck or if those items really don't exist.)

vem
06-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Any update on this? If it ever gets changed, would that affect existing items? I need to know whether I should hold on to the 135 Hardcore weapons or just sell them. Keeping them in my stash makes selling pachinko garbage a lot harder since I have to be careful around the weapons :|

DrQuatsch
06-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Well, there definitely needs to be some kind of rebalance.
But not because of the no epic charm weapon.
The best charm gear totals to 573, the best hardcore gear totals to 580, but the best know-how gear totals to 688.
Which means that charm and hardcore are about equal (hardcore misses out on good body equipment, which has two epic charm items), but know-how has about 100 points more in total.
Now that should be rebalanced.

vem
06-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Ye I noticed that too, but at least the epic charm bodies don't have identical stats. While having the same items for all three stats would be a bit boring, they could make stat-oriented sets that have the same totals but are distributed differently.

kruliaco
06-11-2017, 04:43 AM
Just don't sell "any" epic equipment. They may be worth more in the future or even exchangeable between players who knows.

vem
06-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Just don't sell "any" epic equipment. They may be worth more in the future or even exchangeable between players who knows.

They're cluttering my inventory, and it is harder to sell pachinko junk when I can't just spam the sell button.