PDA

View Full Version : [Event 08] Advent Battle vs Rahab

Aidoru
05-05-2017, 12:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yORrmisl.jpg

So apparently we have only 1 rest day between this event and the previous... and this event is 10 days long. I'm not sure whats going on there, the DMM one was only 7 days according to JP wiki. Enough people complaining about not being able to complete advent eidolons? I really need to make a twitter account so I can ask on their twitter page.

Might be a typo on their part. In game it says 5th to 15th but on event tab under the game it says 8th to 15th.
In-game image - http://i.imgur.com/fLmScOH.jpg
Events tab under game - http://i.imgur.com/IBR2ZMB.jpg

Anyways, thunder is my most lacking type, will probably make do with my light team for this and hopefully it goes okay.

Everyone already swapping to Sandalphon for their main eidolon...

jazz154
05-05-2017, 01:00 AM
Everyone already swapping to Sandalphon for their main eidolon...

Well, that was to be expected... I am going in with water since my kamihimes look something like 5 fire, 6 water, 7 wind, 3 thunder, 2 dark and 1 light. So having water and wind team is best and the only thing I can do. In the end it's better to have 2 strong teams (second one being the one covering weakness of first) than always trying to match event weakness with mediocore teams.

BamBam
05-05-2017, 01:23 AM
So there is a typo for sure, just not sure it is 5th or 8th.

Gisborn
05-05-2017, 01:34 AM
nooooo, i'm dark team all the way~~any dark eido user feel free to add me~~

xcross
05-05-2017, 03:41 AM
how hard is ultimate? this is my main element advent and I really need that eidolon and ssr weapon
I don't think farming expert gonna cover it all.
my team:
ssr: shiva 3*,poseidon 3*,tyr 1*,sol 3*
sr: nike 3*,gabriel 3*
soul: mordred
power level: ~22000

Licherous
05-05-2017, 04:55 AM
how hard is ultimate? this is my main element advent and I really need that eidolon and ssr weapon
my team:

JP wiki states that expert Rahab has 500,000 HP, ultimate is 850,000 HP.

Realistically it comes down to sustain+damage, if you can out-heal/defend/debuff her damage you will eventually win, will it be fast with low attack? No, not really, but you may be able to do it.

Aidoru
05-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Well, that was to be expected...

Was expecting to see some Pheonixs instead of Sandalphons but sadly not.

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 09:21 AM
my team:
With Sol, Cassiopeia, and Mordred you should be able to keep the ATK buff off indefinitely, which is essentially the doomsday timer. For most teams going in with Cassiopeia only, they only have about 9 turns before she starts 1-shotting characters.

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 10:36 AM
With Sol, Cassiopeia, and Mordred you should be able to keep the ATK buff off indefinitely, which is essentially the doomsday timer. For most teams going in with Cassiopeia only, they only have about 9 turns before she starts 1-shotting characters.

sorry for my poor understanding... so Rahab will 1 shotting hime after 9 turns??!

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 11:08 AM
ボスについて †
今回のラハブは通常モードでは単体 +攻バフ、レイジング中は全体技+攻 フを使用してくる。
どちらも単品で食らうだけならダメ ジはそこまで酷い事にならないが、 の攻撃アップがクセモノ。
これがついた状態で再び直撃すると 以上のダメージを食らい半壊を免れ い(EXで3000前半程度)。
この攻バフはどちらも別枠。もし両 を撃たれアイコンが二つ並んだ場合 鬼のような攻撃力に変貌する。

対策としてはカシオペアのケイオス ジックで敵のバフを消す事が挙げら るが、ラハブはチャージターンが2 少なく、一度使うとケイオスのリキ ストが追いつかないままジリ貧にな りがち。(特にレイジング中が危険)
EXでもそこまでのHPはないため、短期 戦を心がけよう。
これまでのボスとは違って状態異常 特殊行動は一切使わないので、単純 力比べとなるだろう。
JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8F%E3%83%96%E9%99%8D%E8% 87%A8%E6%88%A6)

This specifies a non-rage overdrive that's single-target and applies a massive attack buff, and a rage overdrive that targets the entire team and applies a second attack buff that stacks with the first one. With 1 buff the boss's attacks multiply several-fold; the Expert boss's buffed overdrive deals about 3k damage unmitigated. The boss's overdrive meter is 2, so she'll buff herself every 3 turns normally, and every 2 during rage, which will quickly outstrip the cooldown of Cassiopeia's Chaos Magic.

There's no comment on the Ultimate boss, but expect 4-5k instead of 3k.

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 11:13 AM
i see, so it's good to go with Mordred with Chaos Magic then? extra charge + remove buff and charm make the boss loses her turn? :D

xcross
05-05-2017, 11:14 AM
welp, there goes my chance at obtaining both then...
is tt better to focus on weapon or eidolon?

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 11:19 AM
welp, there goes my chance at obtaining both then...
is tt better to focus on weapon or eidolon?

if it's fit your element, weapon first. Otherwise go eido, unless u currently don't have a good eido effect~

xcross
05-05-2017, 11:28 AM
if it's fit your element, weapon first. Otherwise go eido, unless u currently don't have a good eido effect~

for water eidolon the best I got is sr 20% atk while my weapon is still a mess except for the lances from shiva and poseidon and also the hammer from last event which mordred couldn't equip
guess it is weapon then..

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Also, it's worth mentioning that Ragnarok difficulty should premiere in the next Advent Event. That's in 3 weeks or so. You'll want Mordred for that. Plan your soul point expenditures accordingly.

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 11:37 AM
The weapon has assault, so it's worth pursuing.
As for Rahab herself, her summon effect is +thunder resistance. So, great when the event is thunder, pointless effect outside of that. As for the passive... it seems to be a case of, if your dps is largely from direct damage skills (ie, you're using the Spartacus/Achilles/Hercules line), then Rahab's a priority for water users. Otherwise, just stick with Jormungandr or Garuda.

jazz154
05-05-2017, 01:28 PM
JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8F%E3%83%96%E9%99%8D%E8% 87%A8%E6%88%A6)

This specifies a non-rage overdrive that's single-target and applies a massive attack buff, and a rage overdrive that targets the entire team and applies a second attack buff that stacks with the first one. With 1 buff the boss's attacks multiply several-fold; the Expert boss's buffed overdrive deals about 3k damage unmitigated. The boss's overdrive meter is 2, so she'll buff herself every 3 turns normally, and every 2 during rage, which will quickly outstrip the cooldown of Cassiopeia's Chaos Magic.

There's no comment on the Ultimate boss, but expect 4-5k instead of 3k.

That sound like fun. It should also outspeed healing that you can do with Sol+ Andromeda, right?

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 02:34 PM
That sound like fun. It should also outspeed healing that you can do with Sol+ Andromeda, right?

Sol + Andromeda with Chaos Magic looks good though, Rahab probably won't be able to stack 2 atk buff this way and 2 healers for sustain~

fucka
05-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Sol + Andromeda with Chaos Magic looks good though, Rahab probably won't be able to stack 2 atk buff this way and 2 healers for sustain~

poeple with sol don't want andromeda :D

Lala
05-05-2017, 02:52 PM

Would Sieg do better than Andro in a team with Sol on this fight? Wont have time for Mord..guess ill find out soon

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 03:04 PM

point @ jazz154, he is the one questioning Sol+Andromeda~ :D and i do seen a full healer team before while spying a friend with good eido....

Andromeda
Bryn
Nike
Sol
Amat

fucka
05-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Would Sieg do better than Andro in a team with Sol on this fight? Wont have time for Mord..guess ill find out soon

I need to find out by myself first :D

What I meant is that people with sol would unlock a dmg tier3 soul first rather than using andromeda.
Sol + andro should be fine for any solo content, just people usually don't have both under rank50.
If you are able to unlock 2 legendary, the rank and power should be high enough anyway.

Well, don't forget the revival skill from Andro, which can save your ass even one of your team gets nuked. I don't think sieg would do a better job than Andro.

I have andro... because I don't have sol :p... I hope she alone could solve it.

CBW
05-05-2017, 03:25 PM
I'm going to treat this like the Medusa fight. The faster the kill, the better. Sieg + Huanglong for the kill.

jazz154
05-05-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm going to treat this like the Medusa fight. The faster the kill, the better. Sieg + Huanglong for the kill.

I believe game wants us to treat all advent battles like that, aka nuke it as fast as you can or die.

I guess it will come down to your atack power, but it's true that chaos magic might buy you little time.

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 03:46 PM
2 skills able remove buff should have a very easy time no? overdrive meter is 2, which mean boss only casting a buff at round 3 then u remove it. So next buff gonna be round 6 and again remove it.....3rd buff will be round 9.... i believe u already got your Burst Gauge filled and spank the hell out of her~?! u only doomed when the boss has 2 buffs on~

that's what i thought....

jazz154
05-05-2017, 04:03 PM
2 skills able remove buff should have a very easy time no? overdrive meter is 2, which mean boss only casting a buff at round 3 then u remove it. So next buff gonna be round 6 and again remove it.....3rd buff will be round 9.... i believe u already got your Burst Gauge filled and spank the hell out of her~?! u only doomed when the boss has 2 buffs on~

You are right. I didn't know that Sol can remove enemy buff. My bad.

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 05:01 PM
If you don't have such a high attack power, u will need sol+andro

CBW
05-05-2017, 05:23 PM
BTW, someone remind me. If the boss is buffed, you just walk away from the computer for 3 minutes... right?

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 05:23 PM
BTW, someone remind me. If the boss is buffed, you just walk away from the computer for 3 minutes... right?

no, buff usually by rounds if i not mistaken while debuff is by duration

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 05:33 PM
IIRC, everything on the enemy is time based while everything on the player is turn based. <br />
It's why for something like the water prison raid, that def buff from her overcharge just bogs things down...

Licherous
05-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Getting the feeling that it's not going to start tonight.

Azumish
05-06-2017, 11:07 AM

Not quite, the way it works will be third round she has 2 and uses them to get buff, consuming them and gaining 1 orb the same turn. So she will get buffs on third, fifth, seventh, etc. 3 turns at first, then every other turn after.

sanahtlig
05-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Not quite, the way it works will be third round she has 2 and uses them to get buff, consuming them and gaining 1 orb the same turn. So she will get buffs on third, fifth, seventh, etc. 3 turns at first, then every other turn after.
Those are rage mechanics.

felix
05-06-2017, 01:38 PM
so does anyone knows when we will get the event?

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 09:19 AM
so does anyone knows when we will get the event?

May 8th after maintenance

- - - Updated - - -

still not on?

- - - Updated - - -

Muantenance when apoximaptly? So exited.

SlickFenix
05-08-2017, 10:21 AM
May 8th after maintenance

- - - Updated - - -

still not on?

- - - Updated - - -

Muantenance when apoximaptly? So exited.

Maintenance usually starts around 20:00 PDT and lasts for up to 2 hours. Once the servers are back up, the event is on.

Revial
05-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Ah, I was wondering when I'd get to use the ol' Lightning team.

Edit - I'm assuming that the girls shown are the new Gold Gacha, yes? If so, goodbye next paycheck.

CBW
05-09-2017, 01:23 AM
OK, all the way through Ultimate. Much easier than Medusa if you kill it fast. PSA: Put Sandalphon or Huanglong as your primary eidolon. The 20% HP will help everyone.

1) Confirmed that the ATK up does not expire after 3 minutes.
2) Overdrive is AOE, 2600 damage to lightning KH.
3) Killed Ultimate Rahab with Siegfried, 32.8K ATK, Ambush extra skill, Baal, Perun, Indra, and Beelzebub (On turn 5). Utter crap!

Revial
05-09-2017, 01:33 AM
I find I'm struggling more on the enemies leading up to the boss rather than the actual boss.

Gouda
05-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Kill ultimate
Total Atk 33K Joan, Tyr, Satan, Sol, unl Amon. team Dark/Thunder ,Eidolon Phoenix.
Nuke before get nuked.

BamBam
05-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Well I think if you have Tyr then the battle is super easy

Mitoru
05-09-2017, 02:19 AM
From people's comments about her i was worried about doing ultimate and put Chaos Magic on Mordred. Never needed to clear her buff, didn't have anyone go below half health.
Going back to snatch, i'm camping this weakling for full eido and full weapon. Easiest raid yet since Apocalypse, and she was harder because my team was still pretty weak.

jazz154
05-09-2017, 02:21 AM
OK, all the way through Ultimate. Much easier than Medusa if you kill it fast. PSA: Put Sandalphon or Huanglong as your primary eidolon. The 20% HP will help everyone.

It won't help everyone. For example it won't help me since I am doing it with water team in 5 turns without eidolon that support water.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 02:44 AM
I cant decide if i should be glad or mad its so easy. I was so afraid it would kick my full fire team group but i can sometimes do extreme? So thats great. Overall, yes, its an easy raid because the atk buffs werent as extreme as some people said, if it was literally any other type i would even consider spamming ultimate, but water so imma going to skip this one. So are the flaws of putting all your eggs in one basket (oh and dont get me started with the people who re like "oh, just change to lightning" Fudge you! of course i tried that! i even level maxed a good team and found an electro weapon! its not good enough -.- *sighs* jeezz im salty, i need to drink some tea o-o cant wait for a grass raid).

CBW
05-09-2017, 02:59 AM
It won't help everyone. For example it won't help me since I am doing it with water team in 5 turns without eidolon that support water.
Your friends will get further and provide you with better eidolon choices if they have a better selection of eidolons to choose from. Just saying!

:cool:

jazz154
05-09-2017, 03:48 AM
Your friends will get further and provide you with better eidolon choices if they have a better selection of eidolons to choose from. Just saying!

:cool:

Problem with my friends is that 80% of them change eidolons to match weakness of event, but the thing is that they aren't that weak to need to rely on abusing weakness. It makes me wonder if they are trying to raise all elements or if that just happened to be their second/third team.

So anyway, is 34,5k atk good or just so-so right now?

SlickFenix
05-09-2017, 04:27 AM
Yeah, this one has been a lot easier than I expected. My Thunder team is eating Rahab alive. I cruised through all levels within first 15 or so min......Already have 1 Copy of Eid and SSR Weap.

Although I think I may need to keep Chaos Magic on my Soul for now. Perhaps I'll get brave enough to play with other setups.

AgentFakku
05-09-2017, 05:11 AM
only have 3 thunder kamihime: Lv 56 Baal, Lv 50 Perun, Lv 50 Indra

just fill da team with Nike, Zephyrus, and Gabriel (just to lvl her up)

Lag
05-09-2017, 05:55 AM
I ran ultimate by mistake on my alt account while I was intending to do SP dailies before doing event.
I left it on auto attack and won without even thinking about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was my very first event run. Unexpected but I'll take it.

EDIT: It must have been stupid dumb luck, because my alt of 26k power can't beat it anymore on auto. Ah well, I got my jewels and at least it's no problem at all for main.

Aidoru
05-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Ran Ultimate and thought I was running Expert. Easier than I had expected. Though that was with using Thunderbird support since light team. Hopefully it isn't as bad without it either.

And Baphomet, Undine, Zephyrus, Orpheus, Astaroth, and Mephistopheles were moved to gem gatcha, so if you need 6 R himes you haven't gotten, well there you go. Not that any of them are particularly useful for this event.

Mitoru
05-09-2017, 07:05 AM
And Baphomet, Undine, Zephyrus, Orpheus, Astaroth, and Mephistopheles were moved to gem gatcha, so if you need 6 R himes you haven't gotten, well there you go. Not that any of them are particularly useful for this event.

The premium ticket from event gave me Astaroth to rub it in. : ^)

bosing
05-09-2017, 07:19 AM
run ultimate and i got annihilated :D (got just 20k might)
need to enhance more

Mitoru
05-09-2017, 08:03 AM
I take everything back, the second premium ticket gave my main Sol.
This event is great.

Era
05-09-2017, 08:23 AM
I take everything back, the second premium ticket gave my main Sol.
This event is great.

Gz, does this premium ticket have the same rates as the magic jewels draws?

And meanwhile i'm still struggling with Expert Rahab. Semi-Fire team (Amaterasu+Ares+Susanoo+Hermod) with 18k ATK. Any suggestions?
I'm trying to lvl up Baal and Indra, since at lvl 40 they perform worse than my fire team....even with double Sandalphone.

Mitoru
05-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Yeah it's the same thing, the ticket just means you do it for "free".

sanahtlig
05-09-2017, 09:18 AM
I tried to auto-battle it but that didn't work out. But the fight is easy enough that I was able to recover from Rage, 1 attack buff, full Overdrive and Chaos Magic not ready and win it without any deaths anyway.

bosing
05-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Gz, does this premium ticket have the same rates as the magic jewels draws?

And meanwhile i'm still struggling with Expert Rahab. Semi-Fire team (Amaterasu+Ares+Susanoo+Hermod) with 18k ATK. Any suggestions?
I'm trying to lvl up Baal and Indra, since at lvl 40 they perform worse than my fire team....even with double Sandalphone.

my thunder team (19atk) is doing more damage and its easier than my main team light that has 22k atk
my T team are mordred with baal, perun(using testudo helps me greatly with boss burst skill), skuld and sol
try doing it with modred if you got her unlock together with baal, ama~being fire she take more damage so better use another back up healer beside her, nike and indra (if you got spare gems try gatcha for perun)

mordred debuffs is like having extra 3-4 kami doing damage per turn
and theres blind and charm that make boss skip or miss every turn

dreadpin
05-09-2017, 10:07 AM
im running dark team... yet i bring in D'art 3x + 2x snatches and Anzu to boost drops~

CBW
05-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Problem with my friends is that 80% of them change eidolons to match weakness of event, but the thing is that they aren't that weak to need to rely on abusing weakness. It makes me wonder if they are trying to raise all elements or if that just happened to be their second/third team.

So anyway, is 34,5k atk good or just so-so right now?
As someone with neverending zero SSR, I can say "raising all elements" is not really a thing. The best thing to level right now is a water SSR weapon, a couple SR water weapons and a water eidolon. They will get to 1300-1500 ATK, at least as good as a fully LB SR weapon of a single element. No assault bonus most of the time, but an innate 40% or so damage boost for being the strong element.

34.5K is a decent value right now. I'm at 32.8K "elementless."

fucka
05-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Thunder and wind are currently too weak.
Raiko will be core for Thunder team, but you will need some other SSRs to have a strong burst/combo attack team.

Thunder lacks healer and debuffer. It's really hard to use a thunder team beating water boss on ultimate level.

sanahtlig
05-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Thunder lacks healer and debuffer. It's really hard to use a thunder team beating water boss on ultimate level.
Andromeda and Sniper Shot. Or Cassiopeia and Snipe Shot if you want Chaos Magic. To be fair, Sol makes this setup much more durable, but presumably a true Thunder team would have better thunder kamihime than me. Still couldn't auto Ultimate difficulty though, sadly. I'll stick with my Water team.

CBW
05-09-2017, 12:24 PM
It's really hard to use a thunder team beating water boss on ultimate level.

6 turn kill even when the only useful friend eidolon is Anzu. Don't overthink it and go for the kill.

Lala
05-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Japanese wiki mentions an SR guanranteed ticket, is it lost in translation or did I miss it?

Naruhodo
05-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Almost lose in ultimate when just a little bit HP left on Rahab, got hit by a big wave.. only Baal left and puck comes out from behind. Gotta say Puck's rampage is a lifesaver, combined with Baal's multi-hit and sandalphone support skill the damage is insane (about 3*10k if lucky). total attack power is only 23k haha!

Aidoru
05-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Japanese wiki mentions an SR guanranteed ticket, is it lost in translation or did I miss it?

Reprint according to the JP wiki.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Are we positive that's an SR kamihime ticket in the reprint shop? Cause it doesn't say SR when I look at the page.
(the regular kamihime release ticket and SR&above kamihime release ticket are separate actual items)

fucka
05-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Andromeda and Sniper Shot. Or Cassiopeia and Snipe Shot if you want Chaos Magic. To be fair, Sol makes this setup much more durable, but presumably a true Thunder team would have better thunder kamihime than me. Still couldn't auto Ultimate difficulty though, sadly. I'll stick with my Water team.

I guess water will be the best element for next 10 monats. Decent SRs and SSRs. All water SSRs are pretty useful.

Sol would make the early/midgame easy-going, unless one gets one-hitted by the boss...

A true thunder team is for mvp-stealing at low difficulty. If the fight is going to beat hard, you still need a team which is more balanced in all aspects, like water. The only problem is, that a second team is necessary in case of type disadvantage.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess water will be the best element for next 10 monats. Decent SRs and SSRs. All water SSRs are pretty useful.

Sol would make the early/midgame easy-going, unless one gets one-hitted by the boss...

A true thunder team is for mvp-stealing at low difficulty. If the fight is going to beat hard, you still need a team which is more balanced in all aspects, like water. The only problem is, that a second team is necessary in case of type disadvantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we positive that's an SR kamihime ticket in the reprint shop? Cause it doesn't say SR when I look at the page.
(the regular kamihime release ticket and SR&above kamihime release ticket are separate actual items)

Maybe in the future. This event only has the normal gasha ticket...

CBW
05-09-2017, 02:30 PM
A true thunder team is for mvp-stealing at low difficulty. If the fight is going to beat hard, you still need a team which is more balanced in all aspects, like water.

Ultimate Rahab certainly does not require anything close to a balanced team.

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Totally beside the point but is it just me or does anyone else keep reading 'Rehab' instead of Rahab.

*snip* puck comes out from behind. *snip*

Sorry, I'm usually pretty mature but I found that amusing to read >ω<

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Hi, I am having trouble beating ultimate with a full thunder team. My Team is Hermod Baal Ramiel Perun Indra and Amaterasu. Which soul should I use? I have solomon Arthur Gawain Cassiopeia Rosenkreuz Asmund. I also have Satan Michael Amon(unleashed) Acala Raphael. I beat it once with 1 elixer but I would like to learn how to farm it. Rank 53 with 27700 ATK

jazz154
05-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Hi, I am having trouble beating ultimate with a full thunder team. My Team is Hermod Baal Ramiel Perun Indra and Amaterasu. Which soul should I use? I have solomon Arthur Gawain Cassiopeia Rosenkreuz Asmund. I also have Satan Michael Amon(unleashed) Acala Raphael. I beat it once with 1 elixer but I would like to learn how to farm it. Rank 53 with 27700 ATK

That depends... Are you dying because you lack healing? Or maybe because you lack damage? Anyway kick out Indra and take Nike instead. Then I would say go with Cassiopeia plus def debuff from Gawain as extra skill.
Or you can also kick out Perun and take Amon Unleashed instead of her. Then I would take also Cass but with Asmund double/tripple atk rate debuff. (Just to be safe)

Anyway I feel obligated to post video of this event, this time I can't kill it in one turn so I went with auto battle win. Funny thing out of three times that I tried to do it this is closest I came to losing.

https://youtu.be/AGo5ydQnfVA

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Perhaps Cassiopeia with the defense debuff from Gawain as ex skill?

I'm actually using Cassio with Sniper Shot/Baal/Ramiel/Perun/Nike at ~27-28k atk with ~19% assault, and I can reliably clear Ultimate with double Sandalphon. In your case, replacing Perun with Hermod should be more useful. You probably won't need Perun's Testudo unless you really need to mitigate the 2nd raging overdrive (you should be able to burst through the 1st raging mode). Testudo hasn't really been a difference maker for me yet; usually by the time the 2nd raging overdrive smacks you, you should be close to bursting again to finish off the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends... Are you dying because you lack healing? Or maybe because you lack damage? Anyway kick out Indra and take Nike instead. Then I would say go with Cassiopeia plus def debuff from Gawain as extra skill.
Or you can also kick out Perun and take Amon Unleashed instead of her. Then I would take also Cass but with Asmund double/tripple atk rate debuff. (Just to be safe)

Anyway I feel obligated to post video of this event, this time I can't kill it in one turn so I went with auto battle win. Funny thing out of three times that I tried to do it this is closest I came to losing.

https://youtu.be/AGo5ydQnfVA

I get halfway but then she starts triple attacking and 1 shotting me. I get her to half health after I 5 burst but I cant survive to 5 burst again.

- - - Updated - - -

How is assault calculated? I've never understood the Wiki explanation.

jazz154
05-09-2017, 04:45 PM
How is assault calculated? I've never understood the Wiki explanation.

There is thread like this, it have some explanations to questions that you might have.
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3352-explanation-damage-calculated.html

There also was spreadsheet that sanahtlig made (he really should keep it in his signature).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1624142911

Revial
05-09-2017, 07:14 PM
I've almost got this one. The weapon will come second. Think this is prepping us for a fire based event?

Mitoru
05-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Correct, next event is fire followed by another thunder.

Revial
05-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Correct, next event is fire followed by another thunder.
Ah, perfect.

dreadpin
05-10-2017, 02:49 AM
Rahab is easy... but some times still get on my nerves.... continuous missing my debuffs....

BamBam
05-10-2017, 03:44 AM
I guess uare using water team?

Raunchybacon
05-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Im a lowly rank 55 with just reaching 29k attack and managed to kill the boss in 4 turns (once killed it in 3)

Amon unleashed + sniper def stack is just stupid, especially with seig.
Problem is if I don't get either of those def debuffs It makes things really tricky and have lost twice out of 16 tries.

dreadpin
05-10-2017, 06:06 AM
I guess uare using water team?

i'm a dark team and i got 4 debuffs in the team but sometimes all of them missed....amon/satan A frame -def and D'art/Amaterasu B frame -atk&def

BamBam
05-10-2017, 04:23 PM
with good setup most of time I kill the boss in 3 turn, 1 rage trigger, 1 anti rage and 1 stun burst
has 2 debuff(the lower version of sniper burst and satan)

however, I have moved to auto skill after a while

fucka
05-10-2017, 04:33 PM
the ultimate boss is only lv30, A joke.

30k+ Teams should auto win.

25k+ teams shouldn't have any problems.

23k+ teams need some management.

Once you get 50/70 bosses, you will have more fun :D

jazz154
05-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Once you get 50/70 bosses, you will have more fun :D

Garuda and Typhon ultimate, from what I remember, were level 50 and they were even more of a joke.

fucka
05-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Garuda and Typhon ultimate, from what I remember, were level 50 and they were even more of a joke.

basically it's not bad to start with easy events and have a chance to gear up a bit. later there will be instances for trinkets and rings, no more jokes.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 05:39 PM
basically it's not bad to start with easy events and have a chance to gear up a bit. later there will be instances for trinkets and rings, no more jokes.

The thing is that level doesn't really tell you much, hell they could even make boss level 1 but his stats would be like those lvl 70. Or they could give him annoying mechanics, like Medusa who was level 30 and had very little hp, but if you got petrified it was basically game over, having 45k atk wouldn't help you if that happened.

As for this event, even though it's level 30 it is harder than Garuda (who was a joke, nothing special about her fight) or Typhon (If she decided to spam clear debuff then it would be even easier than Garuda) while they were lvl 50.

I don't doubt that futue events will be harder but it will be because of the mechanics that they will give them. (I've heard that there will be something that have insta kill ability, that will be fun in a lot of ways)

fucka
05-10-2017, 05:51 PM
The thing is that level doesn't really tell you much, hell they could even make boss level 1 but his stats would be like those lvl 70. Or they could give him annoying mechanics, like Medusa who was level 30 and had very little hp, but if you got petrified it was basically game over, having 45k atk wouldn't help you if that happened.

As for this event, even though it's level 30 it is harder than Garuda (who was a joke, nothing special about her fight) or Typhon (If she decided to spam clear debuff then it would be even easier than Garuda) while they were lvl 50.

I don't doubt that futue events will be harder but it will be because of the mechanics that they will give them. (I've heard that there will be something that have insta kill ability, that will be fun in a lot of ways)

Overdrive manipulation and rage control are the key. DMM will bring more kami with those skills. Dmg only won't be enough. Modred is nice to have anyway.

Revial
05-10-2017, 05:53 PM
My first event (excluding Sandalphon purely because I was nowhere near able to fight her, having joined very recently) and I've got the Eidolon and SSR weapon. Not bad, with only an 18k attack team.

BamBam
05-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Modred seems like one of the ultimate choice toward later stage of the game when u have to deal with ragnarok.

Harem King
05-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, I need some advice, please.
I've been trying to beat Rahab on expert with no success yet.
I have 20753 total atk with Mordred (chaos magic extra), Acala lvl 54, Sol 60, Shiva 50 and Gabriel 40 as my main and Ramiel lvl 37 and Baal 23 as sub (trying to level them), Sandalphon as main summon. Only have one weapon with thunder atk skill while the rest are mix of light, water and fire atk skills, no HP skills.
Am I supposed to make it with this team? I get as far as 1/3 boss hp to kill it while struggling until she kills me. I alwats make sure to always remove her buff with mordred and sol, still she hits like a truck with 1k+ dmg AoE and such.
Am I doing something wrong? D:

jazz154
05-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Hey guys, I need some advice, please.
I've been trying to beat Rahab on expert with no success yet.
I have 20753 total atk with Mordred (chaos magic extra), Acala lvl 54, Sol 60, Shiva 50 and Gabriel 40 as my main and Ramiel lvl 37 and Baal 23 as sub (trying to level them), Sandalphon as main summon. Only have one weapon with thunder atk skill while the rest are mix of light, water and fire atk skills, no HP skills.
Am I supposed to make it with this team? I get as far as 1/3 boss hp to kill it while struggling until she kills me. I alwats make sure to always remove her buff with mordred and sol, still she hits like a truck with 1k+ dmg AoE and such.
Am I doing something wrong? D:

Yes. You are bringing fire kamihime to water boss. Jokes aside, you really shouldn't do it unless you are really strong.

Are you able to get through trash mob without using skills (except heal and burst gain) and not taking too much damage? Are you using burst to break rage?
Why are using Acala instead of Ramiel? She seems to way more useful. I would ask if you have sub-eidolons with interesting summoning effects but... It shouldn't really matter that much.

Unregistered
05-10-2017, 09:20 PM
I bring Acala cause she hits harder than Ramiel and Baal, that's why I'm trying to level Ramiel. Acala Burst is something like 15k while ramiel 9k or something. And while she's fire she only gets a little more damage than other kamihime. Yes, she dies faster but it's not like I'm losing because of her cause my other kamihime get hit pretty hard too. And trash mobs hits kinda hard too, on normal attack I'm doing 5k with mordred using lightning weapon but others hit 2~3k on normal hit. On one turn I can only bring half HP of a trash mob whitout using skills. T-T

Harem King
05-10-2017, 09:26 PM
I bring Acala cause she hits harder than Ramiel and Baal, that's why I'm trying to level Ramiel. Acala Burst is something like 15k while ramiel 9k or something. And while she's fire she only gets a little more damage than other kamihime. Yes, she dies faster but it's not like I'm losing because of her cause my other kamihime get hit pretty hard too. And trash mobs hits kinda hard too, on normal attack I'm doing 5k with mordred using lightning weapon but others hit 2~3k on normal hit. On one turn I can only bring half HP of a trash mob whitout using skills. T-T

Sorry, forgot to log in before posting. Anyway, Acala has 7376 atk while Ramiel 3315 right now. I'll try with Ramiel instead of Acala anyway to see if I can do it.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 09:29 PM

Hmm, still I would take Ramiel instead of Acala. Simpky because you will have 4 chances to apply charm and if you get lucky with blind then it should be fairly easy... I am assuming that you don't really have main element with full SR weapons in grid, right? Just mix of everything...
How hard trash mobs hit you? Would bringing Nike help out you to survive?
There also is option to try farming SR weapons from thunder raids. But 20k should be enough for expert...

Aidoru
05-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Your party set up is by far too mixed and is clearly effecting your chances of clearing expert at this rate. You literally have 4 different elements in your set up when you could just focus on 1 or 2.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Your party set up is by far too mixed and is clearly effecting your chances of clearing expert at this rate. You literally have 4 different elements in your set up when you could just focus on 1 or 2.

Still, Shiva should do better than Ball, right? Although Gabriel is questionable since her debuff often misses.

Aidoru
05-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Still, Shiva should do better than Ball, right? Although Gabriel is questionable since her debuff often misses.

It depends on his overall set up, I don't know all his weapons, himes, eidolons and other little details.

Shiva will do better than Baal if he focuses on water but with his current set up, I'm not so sure. With 2 Sandalphons and some thunder weapons, Baal can probably do more damage, the problem here is how many and what thunder weapons he has. I'm not liking the decision to use Sandalphon for only 1 thunder unit and 1 thunder weapon like he currently is.

As for debuffs, he's using Mordred, so those chances for debuffing should be fairly high, unless Mordred's affliction↓ debuff misses, well then, good luck. Regardless, Gabriel is probably one of the best free event himes you can get, providing many useful utilities.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 10:06 PM
It depends on his overall set up, I don't know all his weapons, himes, eidolons and other little details.

Shiva will do better than Baal if he focuses on water but with his current set up, I'm not so sure. With 2 Sandalphons and some thunder weapons, Baal can probably do more damage, the problem here is how many and what thunder weapons he has. I'm not liking the descision to use Sandalphon for only 1 thunder unit and 1 thunder weapon like he currently is.

As for debuffs, he's using Mordred, so those chances for debuffing should be fairly high, unless Mordred's affliction↓ debuff misses, well then, good luck. Regardless, Gabriel is probably one of the best free event himes you can get, providing many useful utilities.

Well he said:

Only have one weapon with thunder atk skill while the rest are mix of light, water and fire atk skills, no HP skills.

So I am assuming that he have no more thunder weapons, Also he didn't say how much limit broken is his Sandalphon...

Sure Gabriel is great, but he is dying too fast so I am thinking that Nike would be better for him.

Aidoru
05-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Well he said:

So I am assuming that he have no more thunder weapons, Also he didn't say how much limit broken is his Sandalphon...

Sure Gabriel is great, but he is dying too fast so I am thinking that Nike would be better for him.

It sounded like his weapon choice was because of all his different types of himes rather than what he actually has available, I wouldn't know since he didn't state any more specifics.

If it was me, I'd just replace Acala with Nike and go full water with Sol. That or go full thunder with what he has since everyone using Sandalphon which can help even with a low level thunder team since Sandalphon also has HP% to go along with the thunder character atk. But like I said I don't know what else he has available.

jazz154
05-10-2017, 10:19 PM
It sounded like his weapon choice was because of all his different types of himes rather than what he actually has available, I wouldn't know since he didn't state any more specifics.

If it was me, I'd just replace Acala with Nike and go full water with Sol. That or go full thunder with what he has since everyone using Sandalphon which can help even with a low level thunder team since Sandalphon also has HP% to go along with the thunder character atk. But like I said I don't know what else he has available.

In short if he comes back and still didn't win he should just say all things that he have available and on what level/limit broken.

Can't do much with too little information.

Harem King
05-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Thank you all so much for your feedback and advice! :D
You were right jazz154 and Aidoru , I tried two runs with a new set up: Mordred, Ramiel, Baal, Shiva and Sol. Using one sr thunder weapon with atk level 5 (would be nice to have another thunder weapon with atk for things going more smooth, my other one is a ssr ballista with HP from last event) , some water and light weapons I had tuned it up to skill level 5. First run got lucky on potions and was fine, the other run, no potions and still managed to do it. ^^

dreadpin
05-11-2017, 12:14 PM
getting frust~~~~ y my debuffs missed so easily.... 5 rounds all 4 debuffs missed on boss...

Yusuke
05-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Farming Expert manually, 0 SSR drops so far...

dreadpin
05-11-2017, 04:03 PM
finally a lost in ultimate..... thanks to the stupid debuffs..... this time even the mobs from phase 1 and 2 also resisted/missed the all fall out of pieces.....

lightwolf
05-11-2017, 06:12 PM

That's heavily luck dependent. If you can, you should farm the Ultimate, it's a much better chance of getting the materials for SSR than farming and hoping.

felix
05-11-2017, 06:34 PM

you shouldn't count on SSR drops: over all events, starting from Apoc, ive seen only 2 rainbow chests, so... yeah, good luck with that.

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 06:51 PM
I have a question. I've maxed my weapon with 1 ssr weapon drop in this event. should i go for the 5th weapon? or should i max out an SR weapon?

jazz154
05-11-2017, 07:20 PM
That's heavily luck dependent. If you can, you should farm the Ultimate, it's a much better chance of getting the materials for SSR than farming and hoping.

You can farm ultimate and hope! I got 2 rainbow chests, one with Rahab and second with water orb.

you shouldn't count on SSR drops: over all events, starting from Apoc, ive seen only 2 rainbow chests, so... yeah, good luck with that.

I see usually 2-3 rainbow chests per event (during garuda was my record 5 rainbow chests), but then again I am drinking half potions like crazy during those events.

I have a question. I've maxed my weapon with 1 ssr weapon drop in this event. should i go for the 5th weapon? or should i max out an SR weapon?

If you are using water team then, in my opinion, you should get water orb and gun to max. 1 SSR weapon that you can't max lb won't do much if you already have maxed version.

Aidoru
05-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Since I only needed 100 exp to rank up and had full AP, just got back from work, decided to try a auto battle with my light team to see if they could handle ultimate on auto and to my surprise, they cleared the first attempt with no deaths, 2 regen healers and a non-light support eidolon.

I should have tried this sooner, this is gonna save me much time.

Yusuke
05-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Noob question, how many soul points i can get in this event? :o

Just correcting what I had said, i running Ultimate, not expert.

Aidoru
05-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Noob question, how many soul points i can get in this event? :o

Just correcting what I had said, i running Ultimate, not expert.

300 per advent.

griffen121
05-12-2017, 09:01 PM
i farmed the second rahab fight and managed to get her i used the 2nd teir gun slinger with all thunders expect for nike who was water

sanahtlig
05-12-2017, 11:26 PM
I got Mordred to LV15 and now I'm clearing Ultimate difficulty with no difficulty with my water team (34.5k attack power, ~70% assault skill). Haven't tried my thunder team yet or without the second eidolon bonus. This is excellent news because running this fight ~100x manually would've been a pain.

bosing
05-13-2017, 03:06 AM
lol finally beat ultimate with double ko. i thought its consider as a lose but then i see the reward panel lol mordred debuffs ftw!

fucka
05-13-2017, 07:08 PM
I got Mordred to LV15 and now I'm clearing Ultimate difficulty with no difficulty with my water team (34.5k attack power, ~70% assault skill). Haven't tried my thunder team yet or without the second eidolon bonus. This is excellent news because running this fight ~100x manually would've been a pain.

35k... able to auto run ultimate or not?

felix
05-13-2017, 07:12 PM

35k total atk, light team, auto run, no loses so far.

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Yes, I'm able to auto-run Ultimate with my Water and Thunder teams. It works with Mordred, but early indications were that my other souls would run into trouble.

lightwolf
05-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Yes, I'm able to auto-run Ultimate with my Water and Thunder teams. It works with Mordred, but early indications were that my other souls would run into trouble.

It's kinda weird my Arthur can win but she takes a lot more damage than my mord. I think Arthur kills the mobs too quickly and gets there before my abilities reset. While mord kills them slower so her abilities reset about half way through the battle. I think Andromeda might have a better sustainability. Since she would kill slower and heal.

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 08:51 PM
Rahab is only a threat if she manages to get her overdrive off twice. With Mordred, that doesn't happen, and even if it does, Chaos Magic will likely have gone off inbetween. Blind and Dizzy provide further damage stability.

QXZ
05-13-2017, 09:52 PM
for the next event we should definitely have a thread on best setup for the quest on ultimate.

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 10:02 PM
for the next event we should definitely have a thread on best setup for the quest on ultimate.
I commented on the first page that Mordred equipped with Chaos Magic would be effective. I also commented that you'll want Mordred for the next Advent, where Ragnarok difficulty will premiere. I spent this event leveling Mordred for that reason.

QXZ
05-13-2017, 10:14 PM
err.... well i've now spent my soul p..... so... any other recommendations for the next event?
and do u know what will it be? i checked ur worksheet i dont see an event for may or june 2017

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 10:36 PM
err.... well i've now spent my soul p..... so... any other recommendations for the next event?
and do u know what will it be? i checked ur worksheet i dont see an event for may or june 2017
My schedule of events is specifically for Water users (because I created it for myself). The full schedule of events is available on the JP wiki, though you'll have to Google Translate it. Nutaku follows approximately the same schedule, shifted about 10 months later. I haven't looked much into the next event. It's Fire, which my team is strong against, and a Raid event, so no particular strategy should be necessary. Some water kamihime will be introduced that I'm gunning for, which is my primary interest in the event.

QXZ
05-13-2017, 10:47 PM
u mean its a raid event like sandalphon? in that case i should do fine.

i can probably use arthur for the low level stuff then switch to gilgamesh (dont have sieg yet) for the bigger fights. i can wait for boss to rage.

the SSR wpn on this event is pretty nice for the next event i hope.

lightwolf
05-14-2017, 08:32 AM
I think the next event is a fire event.

fucka
05-15-2017, 04:52 AM
My schedule of events is specifically for Water users (because I created it for myself). The full schedule of events is available on the JP wiki, though you'll have to Google Translate it. Nutaku follows approximately the same schedule, shifted about 10 months later. I haven't looked much into the next event. It's Fire, which my team is strong against, and a Raid event, so no particular strategy should be necessary. Some water kamihime will be introduced that I'm gunning for, which is my primary interest in the event.

Aphrodite will be the next gasha SSR. Water healer, pretty strong.

- - - Updated - - -

u mean its a raid event like sandalphon? in that case i should do fine.

i can probably use arthur for the low level stuff then switch to gilgamesh (dont have sieg yet) for the bigger fights. i can wait for boss to rage.

the SSR wpn on this event is pretty nice for the next event i hope.

Raids are fine. Able to leech.

Aidoru
05-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Forgot to log on during the last hour to get in one last run. Oh wells.

This advent has been rather generous to me. 5 plat chests with 1 being a eidolon and another 1 being a SSR wep. Got a maxed copy of both, maxed SR water arcane, garbage from both tickets, 200 Soul Points and enough left over material for 50 or so more. Not really sure if I need it though, won't be much of an necessity after a few more events.

AgentFakku
05-15-2017, 10:39 PM
only 1 copy of Rehab here. Was too busy w/ work

guess I buy an evolved grimoire and more Soul P

QXZ
05-16-2017, 05:34 AM
i didnt get plat chests

but i did get enuf material to trade 2x edio and 2x SSR wpn and a few other stuff.

sanahtlig
05-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Over the course of gathering 400 or so of the gold item, I got 1 platinum chest with the eidolon in it. I needed a ton of the bronze item to max the SR assault weapon and give me enough SP for Arthur, so it didn't actually save me any runs.

jazz154
05-16-2017, 10:16 AM
Got 4 rainbow chests: 1 Rahab, 2 SR swords and 1 SR orb. I got all I wanted from this event. Max lb Rahab and max lb SSR weapon, max lb orb, 300 soul points, 3 Grimoires for SSR kamihime, 2 tickets and enough materials for ~40 half potions.