PDA

View Full Version : Vote Ban EA

Julia
10-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Ok, I had enough.

I've seen enough people come and go from PeroPeroSeduction.
I'm getting tired of this.

If you left the game by choice/or decision, that's your stuff. And I abide and I agree.
But I cannot let this community fall off again.

I will stand, even though that might get me booted.
Someone need to stand !! (that's me!!)

Let me introduce myself; I'm the alcoholic of harem-battle forum ( am I the only one <>?)
Kotono could have booted me many times before, and if your not aware of that, you missed something in here.

I know not many people play pps anymore, so your opinion doesn't bother me.

Killing a computer generated game is something, I can do it.
Killing a community, I refuse to abide.

People usually talk friendly in chat, because they are scared of retribution. I do too! ;;; but sometimes I go bold.
That's now.

Evil Angel, you bring us pain, drop your *magic*

Shadowfae
10-21-2015, 04:54 PM
I don't understand? But I generally don't visit the chat-box much, I just read the forums every day (and post a lot).

lolix
10-21-2015, 05:14 PM
well , i like to be impartial....so i voted to kick them both:p. That being said , WTF ?

Aeghas
10-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Is this a joke? I'm confused.

Julia
10-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Nobody is reading my post.
Brain dead.
Lke a bot.

Tenhou
10-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Your post does not actually state why you want him kicked. From what i managed to understand from the shoutbox you assume he is using a clickbot or similar but do not explictly want to mention this, or the reasons/proof you have for it, because you feel it might be unfriendly/bad to mention bots to begin with.

Have i understood you correctly?

Julia
10-21-2015, 07:08 PM
If I say to you before I even spawned it, it's already open.

Shadowfae
10-21-2015, 07:33 PM
I do not understand that sentence. I stand by my vote in the poll. :confused:

Tenhou
10-21-2015, 07:43 PM
It actually spawns the moment you decide to kill the enemy, everything is predetermined but you get a very fancy animation to watch for a long while.

Shadowfae
10-21-2015, 07:48 PM
Ah, now I get it! Thank you. :)

If that's the case, I've opened some people's boxes before they have even killed their boss too, I have been clicking to open up some boxes just as new ones appeared (they get added to the list) and I open them too.

But most of the time I am not that lucky.

soranokira
10-21-2015, 08:01 PM
Well. I just voted dah fuck because it's really dah fuck to me!

ReVerse
10-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Well. I just voted dah fuck because it's really dah fuck to me!

Lol this and moar.

chillinfar
10-22-2015, 01:04 AM
I see, the macro Führer strikes again. Well, i didn't care about pink boxes this time, just running for silver keys.

At least Nutaku didn't hide the keys this time.

P.S: I noticed this is a troll thread. Anyway, Perogambit is the real PeroPero MLG event, boxes turn friends in foes.

darkeleon
10-22-2015, 12:20 PM
?i don´t understand? somebody is using cheat engine in pps and him should be banned in the forum lol?¿:confused:

chillinfar
10-22-2015, 01:56 PM
No one is cheating pps, EA is using a macro for the mouse, that's all. However, any kind of botting is against Nutaku ToS ("automated behavior" in their own words).

- - - Updated - - -

You agree that you (nor others using your account) shall not:
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose;

http://www.nutaku.net/terms/

Shadowfae
10-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Well, then isn't it up to Nutaku to deal with any alleged issues? It doesn't have much to do with the forums, report misbehaviour to them.

Julia
10-23-2015, 01:49 PM
He's my friend !!
No way I wanna turn down on him !!

I just wanted to point out sometime ethics is a good way to go.
If you really wanna bot, do so sometimes, not ALL the time; it get's really annoying.

I'm not alone thinking that but because people can't do anything they just... you know what, fine, I'll drop it.

Everybody have fun !!
P.S. I wonder what my next drunk post/move/sayings will/would be...