PDA

View Full Version : Battle Help?

Icecrax
05-08-2017, 05:48 AM
Would somebody explain me why I can't beat Edwarda?

JMich
05-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Would somebody explain me why I can't beat Edwarda?

She hits you for 200-900, you hit her for 0-250. Increase either your hardcore so you'll deal more damage, or your charm to receive less. Hardcore would be the better choice.

Suteri
05-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Your "attribute" is hardcore, so try to use girls who are also, especially the alpha

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Thanks I think I get it now

MuljoStpho
05-08-2017, 09:20 PM
She hits you for 200-900, you hit her for 0-250. Increase either your hardcore so you'll deal more damage, or your charm to receive less. Hardcore would be the better choice.

Basically that, more or less. Between your main stat (hardcore) and the amount of that stat that your alpha contributes you have a hardcore damage rating of 480. The opponent's main stat is charm, so your hardcore attacks clash against their hardcore defense of 463, resulting in 17 damage. The other side of it is their charm attack of 884 clashing against your charm defense of 372, resulting in 512 damage.

By the way, the ranges shown are NOT a range for random numbers. The low end of the range is based on your stats and your alpha's stats. After the excitement bar fills the second girl's stats are added to that to reach a value somewhere in the middle. And then after the excitement bar fills up again the third girl's stats are added to that to reach the value at the top of your range.

Also, I'm pretty sure it activates the second or third girl for both sides at the same time when either side completes the excitement bar. (I think you deal bonus damage when your attack completes it though?) So (if I'm not mistaken about that) the attack vs defense comparisons will be low-end vs low-end, median vs median, or high-end vs high-end. Nothing else.