PDA

View Full Version : Party Setups

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 06:23 AM
Consider it a trivial thought or question to even ask but I can't help my curiosity seeing there's not much else going on around here.

I've been wondering how people set up their party profiles. As in, does everyone here use all 6 party profiles divided among the 6 elements or does anyone actually have multiple different setups for the same element, multi-element or otherwise? I can't really imagine why anyone would do multiple setups for one element but I've been wrong on stuff many times before.. As for myself, I sorted it by attaching the letters to something more discernible/easy to remember because there's no way to set names for a party or I'm just very oblivious (in which case, do enlighten me).

Party A for Air
Party B for Burn or Blaze
Party C for Cold
Party D for Dark
Party E for Electric
Party F for Flesh-Light
(Idk ^^; but it's the one element that doesn't have an easy letter prompt; go Figure).

What's everyone else's? Curious about the general mindset or am I the only one foolish enough to care about this lol.

Also wondering if they'll ever add 'Illusion' if that's still a thing.

Oh and +1 Post Count ;3

Naruhodo
05-09-2017, 06:37 AM
Ooh nice, I'll make mine A for Arson(Fire) and B for Breeze(wind). Your F is still the best for now:cool:

Raunchybacon
05-09-2017, 06:50 AM
I use up to party D

Party A Is my Super safe team, usually consisting of andro or cass for AFK auto farming
Party B is my most used team for events and is constantly changing accordingly. Right now its a semi thunder team with seig
Party C is my Grinder. Usually, consists of under leveled hime with D'art
Party D is my super aggressive team, used for stealing MVPs in raids

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Flash is pretty close, why flesh?

Aidoru
05-09-2017, 07:31 AM

Cause this is a hentai game.

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 08:43 AM
I mean yeah, Flash could be aligned with 'Light' as in lighting but not so much as holiness/divine in my opinion. I only thought of 'Fleshlight' because it has Light in it.

"But why not just Flashlight then..?"

Because with party names like Blaze, Electric etc. Flashlight feels less than mediocre to say the least; it doesn't exactly instill a sense of greatness. Who would be scared of team Flashlight except maybe your typical enemy in a sub-par stereotypical horror game. Now I'm not implying that Flesh-Light is any better X3 but still..

Possible alternative could be "F'in Light" but that's just plain laziness ~ω~

And yes, also:

Cause this is a hentai game.

Probably the best reason because I lack of a better one myself lol.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 12:21 PM
I mean yeah, Flash could be aligned with 'Light' as in lighting but not so much as holiness/divine in my opinion. I only thought of 'Fleshlight' because it has Light in it.

"But why not just Flashlight then..?"

Because with party names like Blaze, Electric etc. Flashlight feels less than mediocre to say the least; it doesn't exactly instill a sense of greatness. Who would be scared of team Flashlight except maybe your typical enemy in a sub-par stereotypical horror game. Now I'm not implying that Flesh-Light is any better X3 but still..

Possible alternative could be "F'in Light" but that's just plain laziness ~ω~

And yes, also:

Probably the best reason because I lack of a better one myself lol.

I... totaly forgot this is a hentai game..

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could go B=Beam and F=Fire

BamBam
05-09-2017, 01:39 PM
we have been serious about stuff for long :v

Diesirae
05-09-2017, 02:17 PM
I... totaly forgot this is a hentai game..

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could go B=Beam and F=Fire

Now that would have been a good alternative with F also a possible prompt for Flare.
But when I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was structural beams and attack beams rather than Light in specific.
I'll still stick with my own 'setup' though mostly cause I'm already used to it but the order of XXXXXX is also just nice.
You have your Pokemon starter elements as the first three and the 'advanced' ones after that >ω<

But I suppose anyone could use it or anything along the lines. There's probably a dozen of possibilities if you look hard enough, I just went with what first and naturally came to mind and adjusted to that. Though clearly not everyone even seems to think the same way.

I use up to party D

Party A Is my Super safe team, usually consisting of andro or cass for AFK auto farming
Party B is my most used team for events and is constantly changing accordingly. Right now its a semi thunder team with seig
Party C is my Grinder. Usually, consists of under leveled hime with D'art
Party D is my super aggressive team, used for stealing MVPs in raids

Like that's an interesting way of doing it I'd say.

I usually just edit my Dark team lead by Andro for leveling new/under-leveled Hime. Just spamming the Sunday SP daily for that godly XP from the squishy Dark and Sapphire Carbuncles is a great boost to say the least. Dark just helps a bit more against the unwanted low XP Diamond Carbuncle Tanks.

I think it's easier to edit separate elemental teams for either defense/offense if/where needed.
But maybe you got such OP setups that you don't need to worry about that ^^;
Anyhow, it's nice to see a different mindset instead of the obvious one or so I think.

jazz154
05-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Wow. This thread is... funny to read.

As for me, I didn't care about it (mainly because, i am lazy and uncreative)

I just go with:
A- farming set from times that I believed in snatch (later I realized it's nor worth the time), water team with D'Art.
B - wind team with Andro
C - Fire team with Mordred
D - Water team with whatever I feel like having for soul

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 05:16 AM
Wow. This thread is... funny to read.

As for me, I didn't care about it (mainly because, i am lazy and uncreative)

I just go with:
A- farming set from times that I believed in snatch (later I realized it's nor worth the time), water team with D'Art.
B - wind team with Andro
C - Fire team with Mordred
D - Water team with whatever I feel like having for soul

Ah.. so Agriculture or Aqua?, Breeze, Cauterize and Deepsea huh (^ω~)

I mean it's cool though; I think most people don't really care about it and just get used to whatever they fill in the slots. It may have crossed people's mind easier if there was the ability to name parties/teams like in Sengoku.