PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kamihime

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Alright people, serious question time and I'm quite surprised this hasn't been asked yet or at least I couldn't find it through a brief search. <br />
<br />
So far, out of the current available Kamihime on...

jazz154
05-10-2017, 06:04 PM
For me it would be either Gaia or Brynhildr sizeable... assets. Brynhildr is kind mother-type/older sister-type while Gaia while creating similiar impression would crush anything that stands in the way of her lovelife (Be it worlds itself).

Their voices and appearance are great, but when it comes to scenes Gaia is losing to Brynhildr in that case (I really wish her second scene was something else...)

Plus I have them both. ^^

CBW
05-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Was, still is, Beelzebub. Love my lil' rocker.

Revial
05-10-2017, 06:21 PM
I have yet to decide yet. It's a tie between Tsukuyomi, Hermod and Belobog. Mainly due to their aesthetic than anything. Though I will admit NTR is a deal breaker on most Hime.

BamBam
05-10-2017, 06:57 PM
I love Sussano, she is so cute. Poor girl get bdsm though, ...
Now I need to find a raiko alt to see her hcg and stuff.

Yusuke
05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
I really love Poseidon (Scenes, Voice, Skills, Design)
I Like Satan too, although i dont like her scenes.
Nike,Amon and Gabriel have good scenes and voices.

I recently saw a diferent scene of Poseidon, she will appear in story mode? :confused:

felix
05-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Def Tsukuyomi, i just want to hear her voice every time i wake up in the morning...

Skarfang81
05-10-2017, 10:06 PM
For just general everything its gotta be Sol, shes so cute and all I adore her art and style. Also her voice is moe++

Unregistered
05-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Brynhildr, because shes actually incredibly useful, her personality is cute and YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAS BROUGHT ME BACK FROM THE BRINK... thank god for good healers. I mean, you could say the same about amatseratsu or sol, but that would imply i have an SSR.

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 04:35 AM
Some interesting picks all around ^^

I love Sussano, she is so cute. Poor girl get bdsm though, ...
Now I need to find a raiko alt to see her hcg and stuff.

Not my idea of cute but whatever floats your boat right ;3

Honestly though, I have only seen the animation and cg of Raiko's scenes from the DMM version which unfortunately are censored. I haven't seen or read the dialogue yet but judging from the scenes themselves, I can only imagine good things (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) If I could scavenge the dialogue from somewhere, even it's from the DMM version; as long as it's Hiragana, I could/would read it.

Hmm, if we are to name multiple favorites, my second pick would be Gabriel for her overall appealing design but I also really grew fond of her when I heard her voice and moans in her scenes which are also very lovely to say the least ( ̄﹃ ̄)

I recently saw a diferent scene of Poseidon, she will appear in story mode? :confused:

Well if it's a different third scene, I don't know what else it could be besides a story related one.

ilikelolis
05-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Sol since I've got her at least 5 times on my rerolls and I like blondes. And did I say i like lolis?

Mitoru
05-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Hmm i'm kinda torn between Tyr and Satan from the ones i have/seen, i think i'd go with Tyr tho.
She's cute, and i love short haired girls. Satan has great sprite and animations, probably my favourite burst too.
I really love Raiko's art and sprite, would need to roll her to check out her personality and scenes to see how much i like her actually. It's more than just looks. ;)

Diesirae
05-12-2017, 02:56 AM
Sol since I've got her at least 5 times on my rerolls and I like blondes. And did I say i like lolis?
Oh, I totally didn't get that vibe just from reading your name xωx

Hmm i'm kinda torn between Tyr and Satan from the ones i have/seen, i think i'd go with Tyr tho.
She's cute, and i love short haired girls.

Tyr.. Yeah, I can get behind that.. ..literally~no uhh ^^; I like her sprite but the attack animation from what I can see looks a bit odd with the flailing wing on her gauntlet. She'd be a nice sidekick to my Dream Raiko team though seeing she's Thunder as well (≧◡≦)

Licherous
05-12-2017, 03:37 AM
Ramiel = cutest sprite

Brynhildr = best scenes

Sol = character artwork

These are just off the top of my head, except Ramiel, she is objectively cutest.

heteronimo
05-12-2017, 02:46 PM
I only have SR and R, and along with Amon I really liked Zephyrus, to see a joyful girl who takes iniative is a change from all the abused girls, a change I welcome.

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

SlickFenix
05-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Top of my list is Brynhildr.....That 2nd scene is just awesome...Something about Dark Hair, Light skin, Glasses, and Big Breasts......Plus her skills are just amazing in battle. Used her as my wind team for Sandalphon event, I tore it up with her help.

I think I would put Gabriel next. She's hot, good scenes, and her skills in battle

fucka
05-12-2017, 05:10 PM
if you want to get raiko, try it when Gasha has &quot;thunder chance up&quot;. <br />
<br />
By the way, thunder team is something for whales...

Diesirae
05-12-2017, 10:00 PM
if you want to get raiko, try it when Gasha has "thunder chance up".

By the way, thunder team is something for whales...

"Wuuoouuuooaah.." ~That's the sound of a whale..

Nah I'm not; I'm more like a dolphin or a 'sea ostrich' that pops it's head once in a while if the water is just right and warm enough.

Don't know if "'thunder chance up" is really that much of a difference but it sounds interesting enough.
I don't mind if I have to save up a lifetime of jewels and tickets, my eyes are on that prize (*ω* ♡)

On another note, seeing Brynhildr's name pop up several times now.. I should look her scenes up sometime to see what it's about because appearance-wise I can't see it. ^^;

AgentFakku
05-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Baal b/c dark and oppai = win

Diesirae
05-15-2017, 06:16 AM
Baal b/c dark and oppai = win

I can see that.. also she does have 4 scenes counting the 2 main story ones.
She was kind of my favorite when I just started playing and before I discovered Raiko and Gabriel.

The only thing I didn't like about her and why she isn't my fave anymore is because of her attire. I can't really put my finger on it but there's just something about it that makes it feel odd but that may just be me. Even though her top does bring out her ehh.. 'good' side ( ̄Γ ̄)

fucka
05-15-2017, 07:25 AM
"Wuuoouuuooaah.." ~That's the sound of a whale..

Nah I'm not; I'm more like a dolphin or a 'sea ostrich' that pops it's head once in a while if the water is just right and warm enough.

Don't know if "'thunder chance up" is really that much of a difference but it sounds interesting enough.
I don't mind if I have to save up a lifetime of jewels and tickets, my eyes are on that prize (*ω* ♡)

On another note, seeing Brynhildr's name pop up several times now.. I should look her scenes up sometime to see what it's about because appearance-wise I can't see it. ^^;

Considering the battle thunder team requires a lot to be good.
Water/Fire give you free SRs, which can deal with the content.
If you see some old hands, they usually focus on water first, because almost all water SSRs are damn good. Debuff, dd, healing, buffing, no weakness. Thunder is somehow glas cannon... You will have trouble, when you face strong bosses.
Actually the chance up is a trap....the chance pulling a SSR is always 3%. You may have a better chance for thunder, if you get that 3%... anyway, better than nothing.

build a reliable team first, then grinding events for weapons, tickets and jewels, then you can pull more kamis and unlock their harems for free.

Diesirae
05-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Actually the chance up is a trap....the chance pulling a SSR is always 3%. You may have a better chance for thunder, if you get that 3%... anyway, better than nothing.

build a reliable team first, then grinding events for weapons, tickets and jewels, then you can pull more kamis and unlock their harems for free.

Yeah, I already figured that out when I saw it pop up in game. I'm not gambling on a 3% chance only to then gamble again to get that one Hime I want. Like I said.. Sea ostrich not whale ( ̄Θ ̄)

That's pretty much what I've been doing. I just want a 'Dream Thunder' team for the sake of having it and because I like the element in general.. and well, because of Raiko of course. Water is ironically my strongest set probably, have the most weapons and Hime for it including an SSR. I'm not specifically looking to focus on one element just yet and to just build decent teams for all elements, but one can always dream.

fucka
05-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I already figured that out when I saw it pop up in game. I'm not gambling on a 3% chance only to then gamble again to get that one Hime I want. Like I said.. Sea ostrich not whale ( ̄Θ ̄)

That's pretty much what I've been doing. I just want a 'Dream Thunder' team for the sake of having it and because I like the element in general.. and well, because of Raiko of course. Water is ironically my strongest set probably, have the most weapons and Hime for it including an SSR. I'm not specifically looking to focus on one element just yet and to just build decent teams for all elements, but one can always dream.

For your DREAM TEAM: Raiko, Brahma, Caocao[Hualin]. Best thunder trio which you can have on DMM-Server. You could aim for that. :) Saving jewels, until Brahma or Hualin get released. If lucky you may get one of those. Don't pull gasha atm. Not worth, because there are some useless SSR weapons without kamihime... They will get remove from Gasha.

Forget to mention thunder Micheal.
Micheal and hualin both are special kami. Only available for a short time.

Flaris
05-31-2017, 02:22 AM
A pretty fun topic to think about. Some really nice Kamihime out there.

At the moment I'd probably also say Raiko. Has a great look and style, a nice sounding voice, and even her harem scenes are quite good. Just on a personality level has a strong sense of fairness and responsibility. But also can get pretty amusing when frustrated XD. Also has the kind of in-battle voice work that doesn't get annoying to listen to over and over again. A fairly important thing for me considering how many rounds of combat I'll go through as the months pass by.

Since I did manage to get her and Tyr on the same account will probably aim in the general direction of a Thunder team. With Sol as the healer (really lucky draw) can probably make it happen. Though yeah don't plan on whaling either. Just by playing normally should be able to make something work. And if luck doesn't pay off for more of the better thunder SSRs...well should still get enough Kamihime to have some well-rounded squads.

Diesirae
06-01-2017, 11:49 AM
*Since I did manage to get her and Tyr on the same account*

If it were possible, I would easily trade my Shiva and Poseidon or any other two Hime to have those two on my team regardless if they're better or not. (´ ∀ ` *) As it is now, I doubt I'll get her anytime soon before they'll release the SSR choice ticket, if that will even be available on our version..

Inb4whales
06-24-2017, 03:01 PM
There will be a popularity vote event in the future where you spend your time farming tickets to vote on your favourite Kamihime (pretty pointless if you ask me).
Here is DMM's vote.

Seems like the Japs really love their lolis and Tsunderes since all the first spots (except for Boreas) have a massive vote lead (almost +50% for both SSR and SR).

Sol I can understand since her character design is very nice and her gameplay as an all rounder support hime is top notch.

Artemis is pretty "Ehhhh" for me since her design is pretty looks like a typical pilot girl and her ingame character sprite is even more awkward. At least she is great as a full DPS character.

Boreas is something I'll never understand both design-wise and gameplay-wise... unless one is a lolicon.
I mean in her H-scene (for anyone who understands basic japanese), is where our protagonist (the serial rapist) pretty much raped her with her screaming "I have been raped by a lolicon! Idiot Lolicon! Criminal!"

Hentaika
06-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Any girl with rape scenes is great for me.

But if I had to choose, hmm... either Nergal or Susanoo.
Nergal for her unwavering loyalty and obedience.

Susanoo for big breasts and round butt along with BDSM love XD

Indra is a worthy mention for the tentacle lovers, but personally not rolling too much into it, I prefer casual rape/BDSM.

I only saw like 40 scenes tho, and only approx half of the SSR ones, so hard to judge all of them, tbh, might as well be missing someone decent.

And DMM top 1's seem more of a Top Overall Hero for SSR and SR, not sure about R since it rarely matters and can't tell anything about Osiris... Satan does look quite good, but her scenes are absolutely terribly drawn gangbangs, meh...

Inb4whales
06-25-2017, 04:06 AM
-snip-
I don't think their votes are based on "best gameplay" either since like I mentioned Artemis is very simple in terms of her kit only offering damage, while Boreas is a pretty meh R character in terms of viability since her damage is usually reserved for Raging bosses.

Satan, even though the H-scene is kind of meh, I really like her gameplay character sprite design though. Instead of the typical standing/floating pose, she is pretty much the only Kamihime I know who is sitting down in a posh manner.

Here is Osiris for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEs8AlxjRn0

Hentaika
06-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Well, damn, is that a full SSR dark team O_O

Good thing I left the game already, otherwise I would be very jelly of such luck XD My maximum was having 3 SSR at once IIRC and that took tonns of rerolls as well(the acc started with 2, 3rd was rolled later)

And IMO SR kit doesn't matter at all, might as well be dmg.. you either got full SSR or you aren't doing it perfectly anyway... and considering all content can be beat by grinding enough weapons/eidolons from events alone if you started early and understand the mechanics, no matter the kamihime you use - it's kinda no point comparing them gameplay wise. (but I am surprised that number 1 is sol - I enjoy loli's, but she is one of the worst kamihime you will find in most if not all aspects aside of gameplay... outside maybe a couple R rank ones which felt like they were done just because they are supposed to have some kind of scene)

But yeah, Satan sprite is kind of good, but that's about it.. her art outside of the hentai scenes is rather good as well... but scenes were a big downer.

And now that I saw Osiris - I kinda wonder what they found in her.. I suppose scenes might be good.

meltman
06-26-2017, 11:32 AM
I just started but from the gameplay I really like Mephistopheles: Her DoT attack do some nice damage to bosses.

Just judging by looks from what I've seens so far I've gotta say Ignis or Motu (even if the animation of her hair just seems wrong in the sprite)

Azumish
06-26-2017, 02:54 PM
So far I'm gonna go with Titania. I like her character sprite and her chaotic personality befitting the fairy queen. She's also great wind team support, doubt I could've beaten ragnarok Ixion without her.

nerus
07-01-2017, 08:28 PM
satan pq sou hardcore

AgentFakku
07-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Let me know any Kamihime w a phat ass

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 12:17 PM
To the post above check out Wind KH Hermes harem scenes.

Kitty
07-02-2017, 02:24 PM
really my fav are anyone with those huge over exaggerated boobs... they could be used for pillows.. all the kami that aren't loli/childlike are good to me :p

my original favorite was brynhildr cause i love her design, the short black hair and glasses, her H scene is nice :D she has decent skills, she's a good healer, she give off that kinda mature and caring vibe :o
hermes was my 2nd fav, cause these are 2 partners i had early in the game XD hermes has one of the best H scenes to me, she makes such cute faces and her voice is nice :o

fav kami in general- Brynhildr
fav kami for voice - Amon (i love her more deep and serious and kinda quiet tone, unlike all the other screaming high pitched girls)
fav kami for H scene - Tezcatlipoca (cause milk, oh how i love milk..)
fav kami for battle- Tyr (the stun ability is awesome)
fav kami for design - Shiva (she's so pretty :D)

bonus kami that I love... amaterasu....cause she have a love for BL.... :cool:

AgentFakku
07-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Tez has a milk jug scene sweet

Hermes and Baal has some fine booty

Nexius
07-03-2017, 02:10 AM
I'll stick to beelzebub for an obvious reasOOn :cool:

AgentFakku
07-14-2017, 12:58 PM

the chick on the lowest pic looks like she make a great ahegao face

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/2ad80d1959df9bfa73c670de46c69b821490197076_large.p ng

fucka
07-14-2017, 01:41 PM
I'll stick to beelzebub for an obvious reasOOn :cool:

Which Beelze? There will be a SSR fire one :D

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 09:28 PM
move over Baal

got another dark skin babe who speaking my language LOL

Pareidolia
07-30-2017, 12:27 AM
It is really between Eligos' cute yandere low self steem actitude and sweet scenes and Svarog's intimate scenes, kawaii voice and ofcourse, thiccness

I might lean over Eligos cause she's pretty much the perfect waifu but Svarog was my first SSR along with Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed so there's a special place for her

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 09:18 PM
It is really between Eligos' cute yandere low self steem actitude and sweet scenes and Svarog's intimate scenes, kawaii voice and ofcourse, thiccness

I might lean over Eligos cause she's pretty much the perfect waifu but Svarog was my first SSR along with Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed so there's a special place for her

we had a yandere

ooh man, I missed out

Pareidolia
08-01-2017, 09:41 PM
we had a yandere

ooh man, I missed out

Yep, SR Dark, Eligos Best Girl, even though Fire is my Main and then Light

omelletetherice
08-03-2017, 08:04 AM
thats a pretty tough one.

for me it was between thor and nike.
thor be thicc in all the right places. (sad bout the scenes thou)

but i would have to go with nike, because
1. she seems like she doesn't mind cosplay
2. she's clearly into roleplay as well
so yea gotta go with ma girl. plus she has all the plot and desu's i need. (now if only i can get her awakened form...)

Yusuke
08-03-2017, 08:38 PM
Poseidon all the way, again and again

AgentFakku
09-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Man, I luv Tez, her hentai scenes are fun

ZedWulf
09-22-2017, 12:57 AM
You're in luck, Fire gets its own Eligos later.(Although I'm not sure how her scenes go)

Pareidolia
09-22-2017, 01:06 AM
You're in luck, Fire gets its own Eligos later.(Although I'm not sure how her scenes go)

Yeah, SSR, she isn't all that good, I just hope they don't butcher her pureness with the scenes haha

Eunicorn
09-22-2017, 05:22 AM
Gotta agree with Eligos and Nike despite me preferring long-haired girls. With Eligos... well maybe we can argue all day for her being blunt towards people... while with Nike, man, I would just sleep for eternity with her since she's a nice companion not to wake me up anytime, but err, not while working.

I'd like Ryu-Oh to hug me while getting suffocated with her well developed personalities. I'd die happy!

sapphire
09-22-2017, 08:57 AM
Uranus was my first gacha hime, so she has special meaning
Cronus and Hestia are actually personal favorite gods
and Poseidon, because she has a good aesthetic
Also I think during my rerolling for SSRs I've gotten Raiko, so if you'd like it I can give you the login info.

Unregistered
09-25-2017, 08:01 AM
Sol is best Hime!
Diabolos best Eidolon.

Sadly none of my girls get raped :(

Kill yourself
09-25-2017, 08:48 AM
Sol is best Hime!
Diabolos best Eidolon.

Sadly none of my girls get raped :(

Yeah cause there's nothing more fun than seeing childlike girls getting raped... Keep that shit to yourself, no one wants to know about your pedophilic obsession. Pls turn yourself into the cops.

Unregistered
09-25-2017, 09:27 AM
Yeah cause there's nothing more fun than seeing childlike girls getting raped... Keep that shit to yourself, no one wants to know about your pedophilic obsession. Pls turn yourself into the cops.
Not once in your life you felt the need to rape the sun? Poor you!

Eunicorn
09-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Hmm... sort of a mixed feeling when you finally put your little john into the loli whilst it's slowly melting into nothingness.

Dougmaster
10-25-2017, 06:39 PM
As the Harem King.but my favorites are Amon and Nike until now.

And i saw a gif of Amon in a BDSM scene getting double D inside of her.i am at the sixth world. Wanna know if it was rape or the MC just joking with her along with other guys.i don't want her to be raped again.

Tearju
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM
For me it would be either Gaia or Brynhildr sizeable... assets. Brynhildr is kind mother-type/older sister-type while Gaia while creating similiar impression would crush anything that stands in the way of her lovelife (Be it worlds itself).

Their voices and appearance are great, but when it comes to scenes Gaia is losing to Brynhildr in that case (I really wish her second scene was something else...)

Plus I have them both. ^^

Brynhildr's scenes are NTR or vanilla?

Eunicorn
11-21-2017, 12:24 PM
Brynhildr's scenes are NTR or vanilla?

Vanilla. She loves her master so much.

Aidoru
11-21-2017, 12:39 PM
It's light femdom reverse-rape with some bondage.

LeCrestfallen
11-22-2017, 11:09 PM
Thats a lot of detail ~~

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 01:28 AM
It's light femdom reverse-rape with some bondage.

There is nothing light about that. She said she will burn you into a corpse if you refuse.

MrTouchdown
11-24-2017, 11:54 AM
I like Kikuri-Hime (nice sprite, art, scenes are good), SSR ones i love Amaterasu, even if i dont have her, tried a few pulls, got Sol instead, is a good hime for any party setup.

Saberborn
11-29-2017, 07:50 PM
Maybe it's just me but I got a thing for Odin. What's not sexy about an asgardean biker babe!

blakfayt
11-30-2017, 02:15 PM
I only hope that one day I'll get Amon Unleashed so I can get more scenes of her. The ones we get by default are okay but more is always appreciated.

Laventale
11-30-2017, 10:07 PM
For some reason I'm really attached to Ignis (the fire started one).

Well, not that I unlocked that many Kamis as of yet, but I like her and her scene makes me rock diamonds.

Eunicorn
12-01-2017, 08:34 AM
For some reason I'm really attached to Ignis (the fire started one).

Well, not that I unlocked that many Kamis as of yet, but I like her and her scene makes me rock diamonds.

can tell with your avatar what type of girls you like. gotta agree with her ep2

Caligulastre
06-22-2018, 03:34 AM
From the ones I have:
-Brynhildr and Eligos in general.
-Tlaloc's voice REALLY got me in her scenes.
-Gabriel's squeaky voice has her moments when it's arousing and was pretty controlling for an angel.
-Nike and Amon have a good chemistry, no wonder they had the double grinding scene.
-I came to feel bad for Aphrodite in her low HP sprite, everybody else are either angry, tired, dizzy, worried.... but she looks utterly TERRIFIED when she thinks her face has been damaged. I would give her all the "lotion" she wanted if that would ease her worries, poor thing.
-Also I'm glad Beelzebub got vanilla love in her fire form.
-Apsara's scene was mindblowing for an R rarity.
-Belobog is kinda cute, at least thanks to the fact the guy didn't take advantage of "heal through nut" philosophy to break her.

For the ones I don't have but have shown something that makes me want to get them. In other words, anyone showing femdom tendencies:
-Satan, her Light mode vanilla is good, but I do like girls that enjoy being banged, let alone one that has male slaves and eats them at her leisure, since it's only fair (still complaining though on how rare double grinding is in comparison to double penetration, curse the girl's apparent lack of imagination during FFM threesomes). However, it's hard to imagine why she seems forced in the second one though, one would think she's that type that only likes humillating and not actual sex, but her light mode seriously shows otherwise so... who knows.
-Titania's ahegaos are pretty intense.
-Maeve does THE femdom position by excellence (amazon)
-Ramiel's wind form has the most visually pleasing and smug footjob of them all, didn't know she had it in her. (Note: Arthur would be the second in that ranking, after all she is what got me to play the thing in the first place when I discovered it somewhere else, just to show it worked as publicity... but the anatomy of the guy didn't convince me at all, so she ended up being dethroned. Still, it's a shame that souls don't recieve a chance for renewed love, since they're the only party members you're guaranteed to get through grinding)
-Nyarlathotep looks pretty nice, but I only accept pegging when it's a double-dildo that also enters her, at least I would know she actually feels something rather than simply pushing a plastic with her hips.

And special mention for Kamihime I despise:
Inanna, never did I imagine I would meet one that totally deserved that payback, just... bah, nothing about her or the whole thing brought me good feelings.

Cobblemaniac
06-22-2018, 03:42 AM
From the ones I have:
-Tlaloc's voice REALLY got me in her scenes.
-Gabriel's squeaky voice has her moments when it's arousing and was pretty controlling for an angel.
-Nike and Amon have a good chemistry, no wonder they had the double grinding scene.
-I came to feel bad for Aphrodite in her low HP sprite, everybody else are either angry, tired, dizzy, worried.... but she looks utterly TERRIFIED when she thinks her face has been damaged. I would give her all the "lotion" she wanted if that would ease her worries, poor thing.
-Also I'm glad Beelzebub got vanilla love in her fire form.
-Apsara's scene was mindblowing for an R rarity.
-Belobog is kinda cute, at least thanks to the fact the guy didn't take advantage of "heal through nut" philosophy to break her.

For the ones I don't have but have shown something that makes me want to get them. In other words, anyone showing femdom tendencies:
-Satan, her Light mode vanilla is good, but I do like girls that enjoy being banged, let alone one that has male slaves and eats them at her leisure, since it's only fair (still complaining though on how rare double grinding is in comparison to double penetration, curse the girl's apparent lack of imagination during FFM threesomes). However, it's hard to imagine why she seems forced in the second one though, one would think she's that type that only likes humillating and not actual sex, but her light mode seriously shows otherwise so... who knows.
-Titania's ahegaos are pretty intense.
-Maeve does THE femdom position by excellence (amazon)
-Ramiel's wind form has the most visually pleasing and smug footjob of them all, didn't know she had it in her.
-Nyarlathotep looks pretty nice, but I only accept pegging when it's a double-dildo that also enters her, at least I would know she actually feels something rather than simply pushing a plastic with her hips.

Damn, that's some next level hentai connoisseur analysis you've got going there.

... And damn. I never thought a day would come that those words would come together into a sentence...

jaffet
06-22-2018, 09:31 AM
All the way Jupiter and raiko

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

bmj420420
06-22-2018, 01:23 PM
From the ones I have:

Ah, a man of culture I see.

(If people didn't know, Eligos is my favorite by far, both forms)

Caligulastre
06-22-2018, 02:32 PM
Damn, that's some next level hentai connoisseur analysis you've got going there.

... And damn. I never thought a day would come that those words would come together into a sentence...

I see you answered in the middle of me editing some extra info, recheck it if you like ;)

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 11:03 PM
Honestly at this point, my top 5 has gotten reshuffled a bit...

It's now Sol and Raphael tied for first, Dakki in 2nd, SSR Cybele and Nepthys tied in 3rd....

even among the kami i don't have, that still doesn't change

Ah, a man of culture I see.

(If people didn't know, Eligos is my favorite by far, both forms)

to her credit, eligos isn't too bad in her dark form, but the fire one..... she's really good for cases where one person isn't looking too good

(plus her outfits and scenes are sexy af....)

she's honestly in my top 10, but not my top 5

Doraemon
06-23-2018, 04:44 AM
Does nike unleashed had an ntr scene? Because i dont wanna ruin my feelings on the character after finishing her episodes ...

Caligulastre
06-23-2018, 08:52 AM
Does nike unleashed had an ntr scene? Because i dont wanna ruin my feelings on the character after finishing her episodes ...

Be at ease, no ill befalls on your waifu.

Caligulastre
06-23-2018, 09:50 AM
Actually I realize very few scenes can actually be called NTR because, even when there is rape, most of them refer to a past event or happen to a girl that never gave a sign of being in the hoots for the protag. Still, I get that one feels NTRed by being excited for a new adquisition only to witness that.

BlazeAlter
06-23-2018, 10:03 AM
Actually I realize very few scenes can actually be called NTR because, even when there is rape, most of them refer to a past event or happen to a girl that never gave a sign of being in the hoots for the protag. Still, I get that one feels NTRed by being excited for a new adquisition only to witness that.

ppl say the one who always gets NTR'ed in this game is Alyssa lol

MagicSpice
06-23-2018, 12:03 PM
ppl say the one who always gets NTR'ed in this game is Alyssa lol

well, eligos' fire scenes is a sign of that...

she tried to push the Alyssa towards the MC and still fucks him anyway

BlazeAlter
06-23-2018, 12:20 PM

also in the future, Uzume's other variant (i think it was... the valentines one? forgot) finally decides to fuck the protagonist lol (not sure since all i saw is a moving gif but i doubt it's a random character)
and in her original's scenes she even said she wouldn't do it since she wants to support alyssa..
poor girl always getting NTR'ed

Alyssa scene when DMM

bmj420420
06-23-2018, 02:41 PM

Well, it doesn't help that Alyssa can't take a hint at times and she's way too embarrassed about it (the MC and Alyssa both love each other, but the MC can't be bothered to put in any effort and she can't muster up the courage to say something). Maybe next time there is an Eligos alt the three of them can have some fun, because otherwise it doesn't look good for Alyssa.

That aside, I still really enjoyed those scenes lol.

Tanukimo
06-23-2018, 05:24 PM
My favorite hime is Thor. I love her sprite (pre-AW) and her voice is so cute.

Anon69
06-23-2018, 07:47 PM
Dang this game has too many waifus but here are my top 5:

Ares: First of all she is hot giggidy. Second I like dominant girls and all her scenes are S Tier. Her awakend sprite looks amazing especially her animations.

Marduk: She attac, she protec but most of all she thicc. Also she has angel wings and a friggin gun.

Nike: Really just marry her. Gentle airhead with reloplaying kink and superb body. Too pure for us.

Artemis: Blonde tsundere in a hot uniform? Sign me up. Cute but her scenes are not my cup of tea. Luckily we will get an SSR version of her.

Ganges: She can purify my heart anytime. Great design and she has one of the best scenes from any hime

BlazeAlter
06-24-2018, 01:06 AM

Ares: First of all she is hot giggidy. Second I like dominant girls and all her scenes are S Tier. Her awakend sprite looks amazing especially her animations.

Marduk: She attac, she protec but most of all she thicc. Also she has angel wings and a friggin gun.

Nike: Really just marry her. Gentle airhead with reloplaying kink and superb body. Too pure for us.

Artemis: Blonde tsundere in a hot uniform? Sign me up. Cute but her scenes are not my cup of tea. Luckily we will get an SSR version of her.

Ganges: She can purify my heart anytime. Great design and she has one of the best scenes from any hime

what Marduk is holding is a gun?
looks like a sword to me

but I can agree with most of these lol

Doraemon
06-24-2018, 05:10 AM

How about dakki??

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 06:32 AM
Honestly at this point, my top 5 has gotten reshuffled a bit...

It's now Sol and Raphael tied for first, Dakki in 2nd, SSR Cybele and Nepthys tied in 3rd....

even among the kami i don't have, that still doesn't change

to her credit, eligos isn't too bad in her dark form, but the fire one..... she's really good for cases where one person isn't looking too good

(plus her outfits and scenes are sexy af....)

she's honestly in my top 10, but not my top 5

Finally. FINALLY.

Not just with me on one, but 2! (Sol and Raphy)

I'm pretty surprised those 2 overshadowed your foxgirl love though, you almost seem to be really attached to that preference for quite some time.

I... don't know how to judge Eligos at the moment, considering I haven't seen her fire scenes. Someone update me? :bgrin:

Ares: Damn now you're making me curious. I was planning on holding off her awakening...

Marduk: Umm, wait till you see her awakened form... http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%AF

Nike: 690% agree.

Artemis: They really fucked up with Artemis's scenes IMO lmao, she had so much potential. I hear from Bear that SSR Artemis, I quote "comes with 50% more dere" soooooo we in luck bois?

Ganges: Umm, R hime I assume? I've forgotten about hers :squint:

BlazeAlter
06-24-2018, 06:43 AM
Finally. FINALLY.

Not just with me on one, but 2! (Sol and Raphy)

I'm pretty surprised those 2 overshadowed your foxgirl love though, you almost seem to be really attached to that preference for quite some time.

I... don't know how to judge Eligos at the moment, considering I haven't seen her fire scenes. Someone update me? :bgrin:

Ares: Damn now you're making me curious. I was planning on holding off her awakening...

Marduk: Umm, wait till you see her awakened form... http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%82%A5%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%AF

Nike: 690% agree.

Artemis: They really fucked up with Artemis's scenes IMO lmao, she had so much potential. I hear from Bear that SSR Artemis, I quote "comes with 50% more dere" soooooo we in luck bois?

Ganges: Umm, R hime I assume? I've forgotten about hers :squint:

You are clearly missing out on a lot...
Her awakened form's scene is amazing imo lol
Not to mention her burst animation is also cool too

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 07:37 AM
You are clearly missing out on a lot...
Her awakened form's scene is amazing imo lol
Not to mention her burst animation is also cool too

Well considering

1. I don't main fire, and Ares Brynhildr are my only 2 cores.
2. I main water, so fire isn't that necessary for me, wind is. You can argue the roundabout logic sure, but I'm worried about the immediate problems (thunder).
3. Fire weapons are gonna be a while till they actually accumulate to significant amounts. There's disaster sure, but there's also a lot more content for the other elements (wind especially) I'm poking now.
4. Ares... isn't appealing to me I guess? I now await crucification

I might probably pick missing out. Off topic, but I'm still debating whether to go for a dragon eye weapon so I can limit break it with tower rewards later on, or just awakening everything.

BlazeAlter
06-24-2018, 08:40 AM
Well considering

1. I don't main fire, and Ares Brynhildr are my only 2 cores.
2. I main water, so fire isn't that necessary for me, wind is. You can argue the roundabout logic sure, but I'm worried about the immediate problems (thunder).
3. Fire weapons are gonna be a while till they actually accumulate to significant amounts. There's disaster sure, but there's also a lot more content for the other elements (wind especially) I'm poking now.
4. Ares... isn't appealing to me I guess? I now await crucification

I might probably pick missing out. Off topic, but I'm still debating whether to go for a dragon eye weapon so I can limit break it with tower rewards later on, or just awakening everything.

ah, well I wasn't really forcing you to awaken her immediately though ;p
honestly, i just awakened her because I wanted to see her scenes lmao

and that gameplan, I've never even considered thinking about that.. hmmm
guess I might copy that gameplan if I don't get lazy enough

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 08:45 AM
ah, well I wasn't really forcing you to awaken her immediately though ;p
honestly, i just awakened her because I wanted to see her scenes lmao

and that gameplan, I've never even considered thinking about that.. hmmm
guess I might copy that gameplan if I don't get lazy enough

Perhaps it shall go into the general discussions then. I'm curious to see what others think.

bmj420420
06-24-2018, 09:35 AM

Well, her first scene has her and alyssa in a dressing room trying out dresses, and the MC is also there, hiding in one of the stalls. Eligos tries to direct Alyssa to that stall (so she can do it with the MC) but she says there's no reason to because they're both girls, so Eligos goes there instead. Thus, the MC does it with Eligos, and she notes how the MC does have feelings for Alyssa, and asks him to imagine the three of them together. During this whole time, Alyssa is still on the other side of the curtain trying on dresses and talking with Eligos (note how Alyssa is in the background... again).

As for the second scene, Eligos approaches the MC late at night in a castle (presumably one they helped in her intro scene), and tells him she has a power of prophesy (in addition to her power of love), and that she saw a future in which she had the MC's child (go figure). Apparently the previous times weren't enough, so she asks you to do it one more time, which the MC obviously complies with. Not much more to that scene.

If you have any more questions related to Eligos, feel free to ask!

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 09:39 AM
Well, her first scene has her and alyssa in a dressing room trying out dresses, and the MC is also there, hiding in one of the stalls. Eligos tries to direct Alyssa to that stall (so she can do it with the MC) but she says there's no reason to because they're both girls, so Eligos goes there instead. Thus, the MC does it with Eligos, and she notes how the MC does have feelings for Alyssa, and asks him to imagine the three of them together. During this whole time, Alyssa is still on the other side of the curtain trying on dresses and talking with Eligos (note how Alyssa is in the background... again).

As for the second scene, Eligos approaches the MC late at night in a castle (presumably one they helped in her intro scene), and tells him she has a power of prophesy (in addition to her power of love), and that she saw a future in which she had the MC's child (go figure). Apparently the previous times weren't enough, so she asks you to do it one more time, which the MC obviously complies with. Not much more to that scene.

If you have any more questions related to Eligos, feel free to ask!

The first one... DMM get your asses moving and give poor Alyssa a scene already

That said... I do see Eligos' appeal. That girl literally balances being a winggirl and a lover too well...

Now I just gotta see the actual CG... which means pray to the gacha gods.

BlazeAlter
06-24-2018, 09:45 AM
The first one... DMM get your asses moving and give poor Alyssa a scene already

That said... I do see Eligos' appeal. That girl literally balances being a winggirl and a lover too well...

Now I just gotta see the actual CG... which means pray to the gacha gods.

uh... you can always view it here though lol

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 09:53 AM
uh... you can always view it here though lol

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space

Right... I forgot that website existed...

Jesus. She hot.

bmj420420
06-24-2018, 09:55 AM

Jesus. She hot.

Indeed... and with her fire form, both figuratively and literally!

Cobblemaniac
06-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Indeed... and with her fire form, both figuratively and literally!

Figure-ratively

I’ll see myself out.

BlazeAlter
06-24-2018, 10:13 AM
Figure-ratively

I’ll see myself out.

its ok

Anon69
06-24-2018, 04:03 PM
what Marduk is holding is a gun?
looks like a sword to me

but I can agree with most of these lol

It is actually a sword. I thought it was something like a sword gun hybrid....

Now I feel dumb

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 08:33 PM

Jesus. She hot.

saved.... for research...

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 01:03 AM
I really like Uzume... Great animations when attack, burst, or even standing there just doing nothing. Her weapons and movement, plus cheer personality and beautiful voice... even when she is not the best light kami, I still use her.
But I must say that I’ve never seen her scenes. I just can’t and don’t know. But now I read that she have never done it with the MC don’t know to feel relieved or disappointed jaja...

I also like Brhymilde, in both versions. And I’ve been enchanted by the sisters Arthur and Morgan.

It must be a threat for eidolons too, don’t you think?

BlazeAlter
06-26-2018, 01:07 AM
I really like Uzume... Great animations when attack, burst, or even standing there just doing nothing. Her weapons and movement, plus cheer personality and beautiful voice... even when she is not the best light kami, I still use her.
But I must say that I’ve never seen her scenes. I just can’t and don’t know. But now I read that she have never done it with the MC don’t know to feel relieved or disappointed jaja...

I also like Brhymilde, in both versions. And I’ve been enchanted by the sisters Arthur and Morgan.

It must be a threat for eidolons too, don’t you think?

I think I've said this before, but she probably does it with the MC on her future limited edition valentines variant (saw it on a certain kamihime gallery somewhere)

MagicSpice
06-26-2018, 06:21 PM
Now that I think about it, what are all the Kami and Eidolons that never touch the MC?

Cobblemaniac
06-27-2018, 03:39 AM
Now that I think about it, what are all the Kami and Eidolons that never touch the MC?

There's a crap ton actually.

All I need to do is list down 80% of all the rape scenes in this game. And boy, remember when early KamiPro almost half the scenes were rape?

MagicSpice
06-27-2018, 02:20 PM
There's a crap ton actually.

All I need to do is list down 80% of all the rape scenes in this game. And boy, remember when early KamiPro almost half the scenes were rape?

Hell, I just got reminded of another... Satan's first scenes (Christmas version doesn't count cause she fucks him there)

The original version of Satan even sounds a lot like Kurumi Tokisaki from Date-A-Live...