PDA

View Full Version : Anybody able to play Phantasma?

DrunkMonkGar
05-10-2017, 06:05 PM
I keep getting stuck on "Prepping team 2 lounge". Does it just not work in Chrome?

Cyan
05-10-2017, 07:19 PM
nope it doesn't work for me as well. I refreshed the page a lot but it still won't load. I'm guessing it's lagging because there's an overload of players online but who knows?

edit: I've waited for about 30 minutes now and it still won't load :l

Draghorn
05-10-2017, 07:23 PM
I tried earlier today and could not get on. (Was acting like I did not have an internet connection.)

Skulkraken
05-11-2017, 04:16 AM
I was able to make it through most of the tutorial before the game died on me with a connection error. I had to restart the tutorial from the beginning, only to get errored out even earlier than the first run.

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 04:19 AM
Yeah it never loaded for me either on Chrome when I tried right after it's release.
Or at least it showed a black screen but I could click through the menus and stuff because I still hear the sounds.

It does work on Internet Explorer.
Mozilla Firefox as well, but very slow compared to IE.

DrunkMonkGar
05-11-2017, 04:49 AM
Yeah it never loaded for me either on Chrome when I tried right after it's release.
Or at least it showed a black screen but I could click through the menus and stuff because I still hear the sounds.

It does work on Internet Explorer.
Mozilla Firefox as well, but very slow compared to IE.

Thanks. If they haven't gotten this sorted out later today I'll have to try IE.

Edit: I just tried again to be sure, and I can now do at least the first tutorial on Chrome.

Eab1990
05-11-2017, 06:23 AM
I think other people on Discord reported the error, and I finally got in this morning.

Anyway, game is literally PAD, but I guess it's fine if it's not traced asset P2W nonsense.

Stormy119
05-11-2017, 07:22 AM
I was able to finally get on and have a decent connection last night.

The game practically put me to sleep though. Possibly one of the most boring games they've release(imo) and I love match 3 games.

The difficulty spikes up real quick as you progress. It looks like it's going to take a long time of boring grinding to mutate F2P units.

I did 6 gacha pulls and came out with some ok units and a material upgrade card. Only one of the pulled units can be mutated higher, which makes the rest probably useless after a little while. (Mostly 4 and 5 stars, with one 6 star)

It should've released with an event to make it a bit more entertaining to play.

Aidoru
05-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Not to turn this into a general discussion but pulled a 6 star and having no problems with this game. She pretty much carried my party through the 5 five chapters as I type this. Not sure how much difficult it gets but this game is piss easy so far. The fact that you can literally move any direction and how much you want makes this game more of a who has better mouse control than a strategy game. You can literally just build up a huge streak on a sides and leave it for when you need it.

Also, dialogue isn't as bad as Pussy Saga but pretty generic in what you see in western adult games. Hate the fact I can't farm a stage without having to see the cutscene again.

A lot of other nitpicks I won't dive into for now.

Draghorn
05-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I lucked out and pulled two 6 stars. (One from tutorial and one from the 5 gems you get for pre-registering.) No problems with progress so far but I'm barely anywhere in the story yet.

Zolfried
05-11-2017, 11:22 AM
i also lucked out and pulled a 6*... but does the discord link work for pplz?.. does anyone know what the discord is.. or is it just something left over from dmm? got lotsa questions about mutation and why all the gallery and collection stuff is locked -.-

Draghorn
05-11-2017, 11:46 AM
I didn't have any problem getting into the discord, but if you are using chrome then it will block it as a pop-up. You can get around this by looking at the end of your address bar and looking for the little window like icon with the x next to it and clicking on that. Click on the link there to go ahead and open it. (Not allowed to post the link so you will have to find it yourself. My post almost got ate when I tried to post the link...)

Also those things are missing because they literally haven't finished putting those features into the game yet. Seems this game came out a bit hot, as they say. The game isn't quite feature complete yet.

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 03:30 PM
only saw it today, tried it. same play as big viking's "Monsters & dungeons" that used to be on Kongregate, except the board seems smaller, and of course the NSFW elements.

TiamatRoar
05-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Eeeeeh, the gameplay seems really... simplistic? Do more complex blocks show up later on or something or is the tutorial basically it for the gameplay? I mean, there's this game on Steam called Hell Girls that's like the same game except programmed by one guy that's selling for like, 2 bucks and it's more complex than what I got from the Phantasma tutorial (each monster you fight places special blocks on the grid that must be dealt with in special ways like dropping them off the grid or weakening your spells so long as you don't get rid of them, etc), so unless there's more special blocks and things in later stages of Phantasma than that, it's kinda... meh.

Zerana
05-12-2017, 03:18 AM
Been playing for a bit and it's ok. Nothing really great, but a good way to pass the time while waiting for stamina on other games.

Anyone happen to know where the mutation mat is for the water witch that you could choose at the beginning of the game?

starburst98
05-12-2017, 11:22 AM
my problem is a bit odd, game starts and runs fine, but half the sprites are just black squares.

gimmick
05-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Been playing for a bit and it's ok. Nothing really great, but a good way to pass the time while waiting for stamina on other games.

Anyone happen to know where the mutation mat is for the water witch that you could choose at the beginning of the game?

I got the first mutation material as a random drop (along with a lot of other elements) from just doing the normal story line. That being said this game bored me too quickly.

Stormy119
05-12-2017, 02:13 PM
It just seems too grindy to get anywhere with it. You can run an area for 5 stamina and come out with 0 upgrade materials, which makes it mostly a waste. (aside from main level exp)

You'll have to memorize which materials to get from which area, unless I'm missing a drop list somewhere in the game.

I have a team of all 4-6* characters from the few gacha pulls I did and am stuck on the first level of Burning Forest. The boss of it pretty much one shots my team on his first attack. This is just forcing me to grind out lesser areas for leveling materials that barely give any exp to my characters.

The regular drops that you use for battle seem to get decent stats-per-level, yet a 6* I pulled in gacha gets like +2Hp +1Atk per level? Not sure what's going on there.

It feels like the game is only halfway done or maybe I'm missing something obvious.

My buddy gacha is grayed out, is this the same for everyone else? I'm assuming that was the intended place to get EXP fodder.

No way this game will last in its current state imo.

/end rant

Kurzathan
05-13-2017, 02:42 AM
It worked kinda for the first 24 hours but now where the client should load it's been blank for me. When I was playing it it seemed to have random lag spikes. I tried to delete cookies, disk cleanup, antivirus, disk check so it's not my end. I've also confirmed it's not working in both Chrome and Firefox.

Diesirae
05-13-2017, 03:54 AM
It worked kinda for the first 24 hours but now where the client should load it's been blank for me. When I was playing it it seemed to have random lag spikes. I tried to delete cookies, disk cleanup, antivirus, disk check so it's not my end. I've also confirmed it's not working in both Chrome and Firefox.

Have you tried Internet Explorer?

I never use IE but it's the only browser for me where Sengoku doesn't chug like a drunken turd and Phantasma loads lightning fast for some reason and doesn't bug out like in Chrome and Firefox.

Kurzathan
05-13-2017, 03:57 AM
Have you tried Internet Explorer?

I never use IE but it's the only browser for me where Sengoku doesn't chug like a drunken turd and Phantasma loads lightning fast for some reason and doesn't bug out like in Chrome and Firefox.

Yea just tried it incase that was problem and nope not working there either.

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 03:10 AM
Tried it out, did a 5 gem draw, pulled evolution fodder.

Dropped.

TiamatRoar
05-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Yea, getting evolution fodder from the paid gacha is so sick and wrong :(

Aidoru
05-14-2017, 02:56 PM
Because every other game doesn't have garbage from paid gacha right? Do you even nutaku?

JMich
05-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Well, I did get a 6 star mutation material from the gacha, but it's a level 1 max dark fairy with a whooping 800 attack, so I'm quite pleased using it in my team. I have had it hit everything for 20K+ damage, but that doesn't happen all that often.

Diesirae
05-15-2017, 07:40 AM
Yea just tried it incase that was problem and nope not working there either.

Hmm, well I don't think your extensions or browser configuration would have any influence so I'm not sure what else could possibly work or fix it unfortunately. You could try hitting up a support ticket if you haven't already though judging from a past experience that may not help much either but still; could be worth a try. ^^;

Yea, getting evolution fodder from the paid gacha is so sick and wrong :(

Because every other game doesn't have garbage from paid gacha right? Do you even nutaku?

I know right. To be fair though, it's not just Nutaku.
Not to derail from the game, but I've spent so much more on Gachapon and similar gambling systems in other online games that could warrant any unstable person to contemplate self-destructing thoughts. There are very few games out there that do it fairly by trying to always get your money's worth.

I doubt those 5 gems were actually even paid for. I'm all for thinking first impressions are important but to solely judge a game for that is a bit silly. Not to incur any kind of hostility or anything, I do get the possible frustration but still.

Haven't gotten that far into the game myself.. mainly because well, I couldn't get myself to after finishing the first two chapters or so. The game just doesn't appeal to me overall. Putting aside how easy it is to make matches and 'abuse' the total 'freedom of placement' to keep pushing everything, it just feels rather empty and soulless somehow. The combat aspect reminds me too much of X-Overd and we know how well that game did/is doing.

But maybe I'm wrong for assuming, maybe the match 3 mechanic will push it further just like Pussy Saga cause it is in the top ranking (for now at least). I will say, it's more enjoyable than Pussy Saga but that's not really saying much lol.

I don't know but I'm positive I won't be revisiting it in the near future if at all.
Also those cuts in the already dreadful looping BGM makes me genuinely want to jump off of my roof into my car and drive away.

game2534
05-15-2017, 10:12 AM

More like, if the game is not THAT appealing, then the beginner decided to troll you so bad. It's more than enough to drop.
If it looked great enough, some may considered re-roll though...

miraimo
05-15-2017, 02:54 PM
First pull on the Miko for me was 'Countess Isabella the Mad - 7 star', was hyped but later realised that the 'Volt the Vivacious - 5 star' gained more stats via enhancements and the skill she has 1hits everything, making the game super easy to steamroll. Countess gains +1 attk, whereas volt gains +4-5 and they both have a base damage of 900, and a max level of 99.

Was a fun game for the hour or so I put into it. Ended at Inferno Tower because I couldn't be bothered to play more, may pick it back up with future updates.

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 03:24 PM

Idk about you, but if I got level 20 bloom dragons from FKG gem gacha, then I'd be pretty salty about that also.

Well, I did get a 6 star mutation material from the gacha, but it's a level 1 max dark fairy with a whooping 800 attack, so I'm quite pleased using it in my team. I have had it hit everything for 20K+ damage, but that doesn't happen all that often.

Unfortunately I wasn't quite as lucky. Mine was just 4* with a whole 30 attack.

Kurzathan
05-16-2017, 02:32 AM
Hmm, well I don't think your extensions or browser configuration would have any influence so I'm not sure what else could possibly work or fix it unfortunately. You could try hitting up a support ticket if you haven't already though judging from a past experience that may not help much either but still; could be worth a try. ^^;

I know right. To be fair though, it's not just Nutaku.
Not to derail from the game, but I've spent so much more on Gachapon and similar gambling systems in other online games that could warrant any unstable person to contemplate self-destructing thoughts. There are very few games out there that do it fairly by trying to always get your money's worth.

I doubt those 5 gems were actually even paid for. I'm all for thinking first impressions are important but to solely judge a game for that is a bit silly. Not to incur any kind of hostility or anything, I do get the possible frustration but still.

Haven't gotten that far into the game myself.. mainly because well, I couldn't get myself to after finishing the first two chapters or so. The game just doesn't appeal to me overall. Putting aside how easy it is to make matches and 'abuse' the total 'freedom of placement' to keep pushing everything, it just feels rather empty and soulless somehow. The combat aspect reminds me too much of X-Overd and we know how well that game did/is doing.

But maybe I'm wrong for assuming, maybe the match 3 mechanic will push it further just like Pussy Saga cause it is in the top ranking (for now at least). I will say, it's more enjoyable than Pussy Saga but that's not really saying much lol.

I don't know but I'm positive I won't be revisiting it in the near future if at all.
Also those cuts in the already dreadful looping BGM makes me genuinely want to jump off of my roof into my car and drive away.
It magically started working again today. So definitely had to be their end.

Discoceris
05-16-2017, 02:42 AM

ROFL ... if you rolled a 5 magatama gacha in Senpro and got a 3 star tanuki, then I'm pretty sure you'd be crying hard on the forum here...

Diesirae
05-16-2017, 06:42 AM
It magically started working again today. So definitely had to be their end.

Good to hear (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

ROFL ... if you rolled a 5 magatama gacha in Senpro and got a 3 star tanuki, then I'm pretty sure you'd be crying hard on the forum here...

Pointing out one game doesn't really exclude all the others.. and that's even implying a 3 star Senki is that much better anyway.

Also, not everyone takes their losses the same way. I for one actually paid real money for Gacha several times in IW:Z and KamiPro and got trash that may have as well been evolution fodder if it wasn't already; so what, tough luck. If you were to bet money on what's essentially a gamble and then complain if you 'lose' then you shouldn't be betting in the first place.

But I think you're missing the point. Presumably a guy dropped the game just because he got unlucky after spending 5 gems which he probably just got through playing the game anyway. I get the possible frustration, I think everyone who's been around gets that. And that's exactly it isn't it.. most if not all the 'gachas' from every other game around here contains trash, paid or not; as proven by my own experiences. People are free to complain about how wrong it is to get trash from a paid service. But if that service is just 'gambling' then obviously they haven't grasped the nature of it yet. Trash-filled gachas are not exclusive to just this game or even Nutaku games.

Aidoru
05-16-2017, 12:21 PM

Garbage isn't limited to evolve/mutation/etc units, and no I wouldn't be crying because I'm fully aware of how gacha works in these games. I've drawn enough from FKG using a months worth of flower gems to get nothing but 3 and 4 star units I would never use that's no better than me giving away inventory space.

And buddy gacha has been implemented for those who've been logging in consecutively, seeing as how that's the only way to get buddy points aside from paying.

Torajidi
05-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Gacha trash is common in every game, yeah, but it does feel ridiculous to give out evolution fodder in the gem gacha when there's a separate point gacha that, in theory, is much easier to roll. Obviously not right now, since buddy points aren't really properly implemented yet, but if you're going to rip off of PAD then you might as well rip off the system where evolution fodder only comes in the gacha you'd be rolling much more frequently.

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 04:33 PM
will play da game after getting thru the main ones

heard this one has animated Hentai scenes - haven't seen enuff games that do 'em: Pero Pero Seduction (Mosaic), KamiHime Project (some changes to dialogue)

Downloadable Nutaku Games - not sure which ones has animated Hentai scenes - haven't bought any of 'em

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 09:04 PM
as for the "board difficulty", I doubt that goes up much- it should be mostly random, with perhaps some colors eliminated/more prevalent- its the opponents that generally get stronger. As for "abusing the game to make matches", in the version of this game I played before, that was a FEATURE- some of the units actually had skills that gave you 1-2 seconds longer to move your stone to make matches. So unless you can consistently make a 5 row and 2 more combos each movement phase in your 10 seconds, you're not trying hard enough. I do miss drafting a buddies leader to my party (with their leader skills!)- but perhaps thats a future update.

Zerana
05-19-2017, 03:03 AM
I'm unable to log into the game. Anyone else having this issue? It's stuck on the loading screen right before you get to the home menu.

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 06:02 PM
played it last night

didn't know it was a puzzle game or candy crush type? (what do you call dis lol)

it was kinda fun

Natsuki Sasaki
05-27-2017, 06:24 AM
Can one play it without seeing H things? I really like P&D and I only play in the safe web; but this one's interesting. Just, I don't want to play to only see tits and shit.

Apochrophage
05-27-2017, 08:21 AM
Can one play it without seeing H things? I really like P&D and I only play in the safe web; but this one's interesting. Just, I don't want to play to only see tits and shit.

No, the story line will force you to witness H scenes, and most of the cards are nude.

DeathKnight
05-30-2017, 01:11 AM
Im the only one who think, Daily adventures are too difficult ?
i need farming Fusion materials but the game simply beat me every time :/
Bevause this, i can farm only from story missions but this is very slow

Fumagawa
05-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Unless you're so lucky with Miko gacha and got Overseer, then yea, Daily runs you. Overseer is OP, simple as that. 867 points for each stat and you get 867 HP back when you successfully match potions. Someone did pulled Overseer, and grinding through Dailies without any difficulty.

Discoceris
05-31-2017, 04:00 PM
Garbage isn't limited to evolve/mutation/etc units, and no I wouldn't be crying because I'm fully aware of how gacha works in these games. I've drawn enough from FKG using a months worth of flower gems to get nothing but 3 and 4 star units I would never use that's no better than me giving away inventory space.

And buddy gacha has been implemented for those who've been logging in consecutively, seeing as how that's the only way to get buddy points aside from paying.

Because you fail so hard to grasp the concept. Senpro does not do that ... but if they did, you'd be crying, trust me (You use free points for evo/leveling gacha)

Aidoru
05-31-2017, 06:11 PM
Because you fail so hard to grasp the concept. Senpro does not do that ... but if they did, you'd be crying, trust me (You use free points for evo/leveling gacha)

Again no, I wouldn't. There's plenty of units I would count as equal to garbage from senpro's magatama gachapon from back when I played during release. The thing to note about this game is that several mutation material units are viable as party members.

Not that it matters though since I'm playing this anymore.

AgentFakku
06-01-2017, 06:59 PM
man, I realise I suck so hard at puzzle games like these lol can't get pass story #2 or something

- - - Updated - - -

dropped the game

Bruceski
06-02-2017, 03:47 AM
This is one of those games that depends wildly on getting a good drop. I just got Vivar the undefeated (900/800/200-ish at level 1) which gave me the healing to do the fusion daily and suddenly everything's a much higher level and sustainable and I'm cruising through stages I was struggling with before.

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Question, do any card benefit form being max level before you mutate them? Cause i dont really want to waste folder if you can mutate right away!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, cards need to be max level to mutate.

AzureWinter
06-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Wow, the event mission is so difficult!
I did only start last night but wow.
I am considering even getting the starter pack I was offered last night. But I didnt get the popup today. Is it gone already?

MalusCorvus
06-16-2017, 04:34 PM
Started getting into Phantasma - quite a difficulty curve, though I like the puzzle element if nothing else.

Meanwhile, a new deal has popped up in the store, 6 Heart Stones and 1,250 Buddy Points for 400 Nutaku gold. Also, a picture of a rather cute elflike girl, though I have no idea how this is connected to the pack...

Dari
06-16-2017, 05:26 PM
The game is really grind heavy, I'm currently stuck at the last boss of Inferno Tower, doesn't matter what I do if he attacks it 1 shots me..

MalusCorvus
06-23-2017, 01:01 AM
So, what browser works the best on this? I've tried Chrome and the sex scenes actually slow down the browser, and also... well, to put it one way, the seams of the animation are apparent.

Bruceski
06-25-2017, 03:08 AM
https://superuser.com/questions/836832/how-can-i-enable-webgl-in-my-browser

This fixed it for me, looks like ti needs WebGL enables to work right, but doesn't require it to run at all like Attack on Moe does.

- - - Updated - - -

Cripes. The first water section of this new event has endurance enemies who do 3100 damage every other turn and have a ton of HP. I could manage that all right (though it's very susceptible to bad luck), but then the last stage of it can roll you two of them at a time.

Isus
07-06-2017, 08:23 AM
I've stopped getting heart stones from completing episodes since the last update. Does anyone else have that problem?

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 09:39 AM
So, the update was supposed to be up yesterday and the game is not working at all instead?

Isus
09-22-2017, 07:59 PM
The game works now, but there's no signs of update and event still seems to be going(it was supposed to end on September 17).

makinaz
09-23-2017, 07:33 AM
The update was pushed back because the lead dev was affected by one of the hurricanes in the USA. They lost time working on it since he had to evacuate.

Caitlenren
11-21-2017, 04:37 PM
Anything new?

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Anyone playing since the relaunch? Also, anyone gotten it to work on iOS?

SecretiveGamer
12-02-2017, 09:09 PM
I've been playing for a few hours, game runs smoothly compared to other nutaku games. Little confused on the mechanics though.