PDA

View Full Version : New Upcoming Game: Crystal Maidens

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Aidoru
12-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Did they ever change the drop rate of equipment? I feel like lower than it us to be.

TiamatRoar
12-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Well, the equipment drop rates were listed but I went through like, 10 stages and only got one piece of equipment, which was way below the listed drop rates.

Maybe I'm just unlucky but I couldn't be bothered to keep on playing with drop rates like that and no way to rush/blitz stages. I don't have THAT much time in the day for a game that... honestly isn't very enjoyable.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 10:31 PM
Item storage building. Lv9 to 10. 14 days to build. Quality game design.

Kotono
12-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Item storage building. Lv9 to 10. 14 days to build. Quality game design.

You say this as if it is an uncommon thing. I've played many browser games that had very long build times once getting so far into it.

Did they ever change the drop rate of equipment? I feel like lower than it us to be.

The drop rates as listed on the quests is I think higher than it used to be. But I don't know if that was an update or from my progress somewhere in the game.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 10:43 PM
Because it is uncommon. Unless you want to enlighten me on a multiple games that have a 2 week timer to construct something in a similar manner in addition to not letting you do any other kind of construction features without spending in-game cash currency.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Because it is uncommon. Unless you want to enlighten me on a multiple games that have a 2 week timer to construct something in a similar manner in addition to not letting you do any other kind of construction features without spending in-game cash currency.

I'd assume Mononufu or w/e it's called gets there eventually. Same with Kingdom of Lust. (which is a clone of a an entire genre of games (clash of clans, etc.) with a similar "builds up to take F'ing forever" mechanic.)

(I think those games *tend* to limit you to building 2 structures at a time w/o paying though, but there's a WHOLE lot more structures in need of building)

And yeah, the percent for drops go way up. Map 1 the two items are 10% and 15%. Map 39 they are 40% and 38%. But in either case they are common trash feeders.

Aidoru
12-14-2017, 11:28 PM
Oh wow, 2 weeks, lmao. I thought they changed them since all the other buildings are only 1~2 days at my current cap but holy hell jeez, just checked my item building which is the same level.

As someone whose played Mononofu for a while during launch, it has a much better building system than this game will ever unless they change something. It's not limited to 1 building, no where near 2 weeks build time in comparison to building in similar level to time spent on game ranges and the game provides many time reduction items to free users.

I'm pretty sure I questioned whether or not to buy the gem thing to allow multi building a while back too. Well at this rate, you might not have much option unless you want to wait that long for a single building which I can only see hurting you even more so once PvP comes out if you don't have it. I can't imagine what the higher level buildings are. Months? Definitely a turn off.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I questioned whether or not to buy the gem thing to allow multi building a while back too. Well at this rate, you might not have much option unless you want to wait that long for a single building which I can only see hurting you even more so once PvP comes out if you don't have it. I can't imagine what the higher level buildings are. Months? Definitely a turn off.

I seem to remember reading buildings cap out at lvl 10?

tommy7358
12-15-2017, 12:26 AM
Welp, the paltry amount you actually get from daily logins are pretty disappointing. Then again, they do give you a legendary sword and ring so that's something at least. Seriously though? 2 weeks to upgrade a single building?! And here I thought Kingdom of Lust was pretty long... But if level 10 is the max then it kinda evens out a little I guess.

As for gameplay, I didn't even realise that you can even drag characters back because they never tell you that you can do that, not any that I could remember anyway. So I mainly banged my head against the solid wall that are the boss fights praying that Athlea's Heal comes up quick enough before they all die. On the plus side, you can murderize them when you're a couple levels higher.

I do quite dig the artwork though and the story is harmless enough, unlike a certain other game that has quite good artwork that I could mention, *Cough* Damn gang rape obsessed Kamihime *Cough*

One thing that I really want the devs to do is add more girls quickly, seriously 15 girls total is the least I've ever seen a game launch with. I've just been playing for about 3 days and I already have 7 of them.

Aidoru
12-15-2017, 06:44 AM
I seem to remember reading buildings cap out at lvl 10?

That's even more disappointing to hear. Though I guess the current level of story content, you don't really need them for now but with such a low cap I can only see it as a negative aspect now and going into the future.

TiamatRoar
12-15-2017, 07:03 AM
One thing that I really want the devs to do is add more girls quickly, seriously 15 girls total is the least I've ever seen a game launch with. I've just been playing for about 3 days and I already have 7 of them.

Has the number of girls even increased at all compared to when the game first soft-launched to only certain countries like, half a year ago?

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 07:40 AM
One event girl whch I think is also in the gacha. The game banner shows a few new girls unless they're just story characters, I wouldn't know in that case because I've skipped every story scene.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 11:13 AM
As for gameplay, I didn't even realise that you can even drag characters back because they never tell you that you can do that, not any that I could remember anyway.

It's in a tool-tip on the loading screen.

DrunkMonkGar
12-15-2017, 11:50 AM
They also make you do it in the tutorial.

stinkspray
12-15-2017, 05:02 PM
how the heck did you get to buildings lvl 10 already...freaking whales..

meltman
12-15-2017, 05:24 PM
how the heck did you get to buildings lvl 10 already...freaking whales..

Not really. The game's been in softlaunch for months so if you lived in certain countries or used a VPN it it possible to already have your buidlings maxed. At least I guess. I started playing back then but stopped after 2 or 3 weeks. Now that's it's in full launch I continue playing for now...

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 07:28 PM
So what's a good level for girls to be at to start attempting hard mode?

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 07:42 PM
So what's a good level for girls to be at to start attempting hard mode?

Depends on the level you're attempting. I've yet to complete normal lvl 30, but I've completed hard lvl 18. So...a bit more than half of what you've done on normal?

Bruceski
12-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Depends on the level you're attempting. I've yet to complete normal lvl 30, but I've completed hard lvl 18. So...a bit more than half of what you've done on normal?

You need to complete campaign 1 to unlock hard mode.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 11:16 PM
Ah, my mistake...I was talking about 'challenge' mode.

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 08:56 AM
Don't even bother with it right now, there doesn't even seem to be any actual rewards for doing challenges and many require units you probably don't even have if you just started.

sniddy
12-16-2017, 10:58 AM
OK I'm enjoying this but long trm it seems like the premium currency tickles in worse then FKG - call it 150 - 200 a month

A basic 10xroll is 1000 to guarantee a rare - a maiden which could be a duplicate and a handful of gems is 500, or it could be a good equip true, but 500 or 5,000 for a guaranteed legend - assuming I'm about right on crystals then thats' 25 months worth of savings....

So, for the longer term players how does the crystal income shake down, is this going to be stupidly pay hungry?

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 11:09 AM
My gut feeling is you're on the low side for currency, there 3 quests per day* (well, 24 hours, but cooldown starts when you finish one), each giving 5-25.

That said, I'm fine with fremium games forceing you to spend money if you want the best stuff. The real question, in my mind, is *if* that guaranteed legendary is a maiden or not.

I don't mind spending, but I only spend on "guarantees". We already have the item pull if I want a guaranteed legendary item.

BigBobs
12-16-2017, 11:53 AM
My gut feeling is you're on the low side for currency, there 3 quests per day* (well, 24 hours, but cooldown starts when you finish one), each giving 5-25.

That said, I'm fine with fremium games forceing you to spend money if you want the best stuff. The real question, in my mind, is *if* that guaranteed legendary is a maiden or not.

I don't mind spending, but I only spend on "guarantees". We already have the item pull if I want a guaranteed legendary item.

Unfortunately you might not be able to complete some of those quests. I already had to skip 2 because they were unaccomplishable because they required marksmen maidens.

BigBobs
12-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Hmm, now that I've had some time with the game, I think my biggest gripe is it's extremely hard to pick up the one girl you actually want to pick up.

It would be a significant improvement if you could pickup a girl via her portrait at the bottom even when already deployed. (and yes, I send them that feedback)

My biggest is trying to cast abilities feels nearly impossible for the mage characters with how finnicky the clicking is.

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 12:30 PM
Yeah, mouse responsiveness in general seems too poor for how quickly things can move.

Note: Didn't notice this at first, but there's a little "filling circle" cooldown on how often you can pick up a girl. But it's still difficult to pick up a moving girl even when she isn't on pickup cooldown. I also think you essentially can't click offensive skills if there is no opponent in range. And for ranged AoE's, you can drag the attack to where you want it.

You can also zoom in with the mouse wheel, but moving the view around is SOO slow (click and drag, at like a fraction of the speed the mouse is moving)

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 12:39 PM
Oh, one thing to mention, I guess. I don't really *use* mage characters.

I use my tank and my healer, with the other two characters never deploying until my tank has engaged the final enemy. They're pretty much just there to sponge EXP to do challenges at some later date.

It's too hard wrangling the maidens to prevent all the squishies from running past my tank and getting 1-shotted. Even with the healer, I usually have her "picked up", drop her way back, cast the heal, then pick her up again. Thankfully, skills cycle even when they are being held after first deployment, and casting the heal keeps her in position for a good chunk of her pickup cooldown.

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Unfortunately you might not be able to complete some of those quests. I already had to skip 2 because they were unaccomplishable because they required marksmen maidens.

Which reminds me, seems like there's quite a few maidens "missing". Think there's at least 1 "missing" girl in the art for all of the gachas that depict girls, except the crystals one:

Green-haired archer (yay?) and blue haired... (want to say engineer? Hammer in right hand, ore in left?) in the normal Gacha
Red-haired/red horns (up) with purple feather outfit (no clue on class) in the premium gacha
Bikini plate chick in the premium item gacha...
Ok, everybody in crstyal gacha seems accounted for, I assume the white haired chick is Micah)
Pony-tail girl and pink haired girl on xp-boost

(The "missing" girls on the gacha's where you can pull girls is very possibly illegal advertising. The rest can be explained away as just artistic license/show up anywhere in the game even as enemy.)

Aidoru
12-16-2017, 03:32 PM

There is no legendary maiden guaranteed as the gatcha that has the maidens has both equipment and maiden. Though the equipment only one is rather nice because once you get all the maidens, you only get crystals for duplicate maidens, which is not hard to farm. With a item only gatcha, you can at least get legendary rarity equipment, which have terrible drop rates from farming and some pieces can't even be found as a drop yet.

I would assume they're maidens you can get in the future. It would be weird if they didn't already have some ready to go for upcoming events or something.

Unregistered
12-16-2017, 09:53 PM
There is no legendary maiden guaranteed as the gatcha that has the maidens has both equipment and maiden.

Yep, unless I hear otherwise that's my assumption, which is why I haven't given it a try. (It's not inconceivable they threw players a bone and made the legendary maiden only, seeing as the one that guarantees a legendary item is only 3000) but unless the wordage changes I'm going to assume they didn't.)

Selius
12-17-2017, 02:20 AM

found this on the discord. pretty sure it's a 5k roll.

Unregistered
12-17-2017, 11:55 AM

found this on the discord. pretty sure it's a 5k roll.

Maidens & items, everything epic or legendary? Yeah. Either the 5k pull, faked, or the most absolutely insanely lucky 10 Normal pull.
Ah well, looks like I'll be keeping all my money until/unless they come out with pulls that guarantee maidens. (or straight out purchase them)

I'll admit, I'm looking forward to what happens in the EU with Belgiums gambling investigation, along with the legislation apparently underway in Hawaii and some other U.S. states. In 5 years time shit like this might just be illegal.

TiamatRoar
12-17-2017, 12:24 PM
Whew, so glad I decided not to commit and spend on this game and pull that gacha. Getting equipment instead of a legendary maiden when you wanted the maiden at that price would make me flip my lid.

Ah, for this GAMBLING to be outlawed in games.... such a wonderful dream.

Iggzikof
12-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Is xmass event working for u guys? I tried it twice,, both times game freezese after round finished and no rewards or "finished" on map but energy lost..

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 02:42 PM
Event stages work for me

nick1024
12-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Is xmass event working for u guys? I tried it twice,, both times game freezese after round finished and no rewards or "finished" on map but energy lost..

Tried once. Freezed.

Aidoru
12-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Didn't even notice it til after I used all my energy. Really wished this game had more energy recovery resources.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Which reminds me, seems like there's quite a few maidens "missing". Think there's at least 1 "missing" girl in the art for all of the gachas that depict girls, except the crystals one:
Green-haired archer (yay?) and blue haired... (want to say engineer? Hammer in right hand, ore in left?) in the normal Gacha
Red-haired/red horns (up) with purple feather outfit (no clue on class) in the premium gacha
Bikini plate chick in the premium item gacha...
Ok, everybody in crstyal gacha seems accounted for, I assume the white haired chick is Micah)
Pony-tail girl and pink haired girl on xp-boost

Green-haired archer seems to be added in the game. Is a rare nature marskman named Aria.

Kotono
12-18-2017, 02:58 PM
Which browser(s) is the event freezing or working in?

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Its about time they add another marksman in addition to Micah.

Also, after you clear the first event stage, you become available to buy an advanced pack contained a bunch of crystals and coins, 750 gems, 10 normal rolls and 3 epic rolls for 1000 NG. Offer last 3 hours. I thinks its worth it if you want to spend money here.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:04 PM
Its working fine in chrome

sniddy
12-18-2017, 03:13 PM
Good news id got 500 gems - triued the gacha - got a legenf, got Micha - so happy

Worked out you need 125 snow balls + the other stuff...farmtastic and that's just the seasonal Legend girl the rest...ye gods

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 03:21 PM
Got disconnected and when i reload back in the price of the pack is 1500 NG

Aidoru
12-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Came back after a few hours to try out the event only to be reminded that the game has timers before you can run each event stage after clearing the previous stage.

Now I remembered why I stopped playing the early access.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know the classes of the three craft event girls?
Also, is that other new girl that's added to the maiden roster permanent or only available during this event?

Selius
12-18-2017, 07:42 PM
Naku (Water Mage), Zera (Fire Marksman) and Ava (Water Marksman).

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 11:55 AM
Trying to farm the event stage for fire arrows, I think it was stage 4. With how weak enemies are in this event is, I've just been letting my team do their own thing and I cannot believe how poor the maiden AIs are in this game.

I'm using 4 range attack maidens and I try to have them go through the middle lane since the other 2 lanes are blocked off from the object to clear the stage and part way through the middle lane, 2 or 3 of my maidens keep run back to go around into the other lanes despite the fact if they stayed in the center it would take less movements to reach the enemy as they all have range attacks.

Based off what I've played of the campaign I figured they just take the shortest route to the objective or target but this is in no way the shortest route. Is there something that's triggering them to run all the way around?

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 05:30 PM
Trying to farm the event stage for fire arrows, I think it was stage 4. With how weak enemies are in this event is, I've just been letting my team do their own thing and I cannot believe how poor the maiden AIs are in this game.

Stage 10 is better for fire arrows, it has 50% drop rate, stage 4 is just 25%.
Likewise stage 6 is better for frost arrows (50%) than stage 2 (25%).
Snowflakes have 25% on stage 8 and probably higher on stage 11 or 12 but i got 4 hours left on the timer and i'm going to bed.

Unregistered
12-19-2017, 08:09 PM
Stage 10 is better for fire arrows, it has 50% drop rate, stage 4 is just 25%.
Likewise stage 6 is better for frost arrows (50%) than stage 2 (25%).
Snowflakes have 25% on stage 8 and probably higher on stage 11 or 12 but i got 4 hours left on the timer and i'm going to bed.

I haven't unlocked it yet since I can't check the game every hour like they'd expect you too or something, so it'll probably take me another day or two to unlock everything since I only get on the game a few times a day. Good to know that it has a another stage I can farm it.

ShiroSeigi
12-20-2017, 03:13 AM
___Winter Event______________

Stage + Item drop % + Coin:stage 12: Snowflake 50%, Candy Cane 60%, 975 coin
stage 11: Christmas Bell 55%, Candy Cane 40%, 910 coin
stage 10: Fire Arrow 50%, Gingerbread 80%, 845 coin
stage 9: Gingerbread 75%, Christmas Bell 25%, 780 coin
stage 8: Snowflake 25%, Gingerbread 60%, 715 coin
stage 7: Candy Cane 30%, Snowball 100%, 650 coin
stage 6: Water Arrow 50%, Gingerbread 50%, 585 coin
stage 5: Snowball 80%, Candy Cane 25%, 520 coin
stage 4: Fire Arrow 25%, Snowball 70%, 455 coin
stage 3: Gingerbread 40%, Christmas Bell 10%, 390 coin
stage 2: Water Arrow 25%, Snowball 60%, 325 coin
stage 1: Snowball 50%, Gingerbread 25%, 260 coin
Best drop rate for material: (sorted common to most rare)Snowball - stage 7 (100%)
Gingerbread - stage 10 (80%)
Candy Cane - stage 12 (60%)
Christmas Bell - stage 11 (55%)

(Girl specific drops)
Water Arrow - stage 6 (50%)
Fire Arrow - stage 10 (50%)
Snowflake - stage 12 (50%)
Rewards (Fusion/Material trading)Girls:
Naku (Epic)(Christmas Nuka) - Snowflake x35, Gingerbread x50, Christmas Bell x25
Zera (Legendary) - Fire Arrow x35, Snowball x30, Candy Cane x35
Ava (Rare) - Water Arrow x35, Snowball x30, Gingerbread x35

Gear:
Xmas Staff (Legendary) - Snowball x12, Gingerbread x12, Candy Cane x12, Christmas Bell x12
Bowing 3000 (Rare) - Snowball x50, Gingerbread x50

Coin:
35k coin - Christmas Bell x45
20k coin - Gingerbread x50
10k coin - Snowball x50

Skill points:
x40 - Candy Cane x20, Christmas Bell x20
x20 - Snowball x20, Candy Cane x15
x5 - Snowball x10, Gingerbread x15

Vanity:
Unique Icon - Gingerbread x20, Christmas Bell x20

The rest:
- is combining lower lvl materials into higher lvl ones, but it has good chance of failure
- (probably all mats lost), currently untested
Totals:Total (girls only):
Snowball x60
Gingerbread x85
Candy Cane x35
Christmas Bell x25
(Snowflake x35, Fire Arrow x35, Water Arrow x35)

Total - All limited/event rewards (all girls, xmas staff, and unique icon)
Snowball x72
Gingerbread x117
Candy Cane x47
Christmas Bell x57
(Snowflake x35, Fire Arrow x35, Water Arrow x35)
Summary:
All missions cost 6 energy. Is best to farm the highest lvl mission possible or that your team can handle.
*note: a single lvl 40+ girl can escort a group of low lvl girls through all 12 missions, thus you can lvl a team while farming mats
**there is no scoring on these missions, so skipping enemies or losing a girl or two is fine. Only victory matters

Each of the 3 girls requires their own special material. Which basically means that once you have 35 of the given item, it's probably best to switch to farming a different mission. As those materials (Snowflake/Fire Arrow/Water Arrow) cannot be used for anything other than that particular girl.

Suggested farming order starting with highest rarity of girl:Farm mission 10 until 35 Fire Arrows (while gaining gingerbread)
Farm mission 12 until 35 Snowflakes
- if you go over 47 candy canes you can always try combining with gingerbread for bells later
- OR if you aren't pressed for time you can switch to mission 8 if you're fine with 25% of snowflake drop rate
Farm mission 6 until 35 water arrows (more gingerbread)
- if one gains an obscene amount of gingerbread during fire/water arrow farming, one can always
- switch to the lower missions to gain snowballs instead (potentially skipping the next step)

Farm mission 7 until 72 snowballs (also gives candy canes)

Finally, farm mission 11 or 9 for Christmas Bells, depending if you need more gingerbread or candy canes at this point.

Once complete, the extra materials can be spent on whatever, but remember snowflakes fire/water arrows can only be used on the girls. so if you're going to get extras make it of gingerbread/snowballs/etc as they can be traded in for coin or skill points.

Happy Christmas everyone!
Happy farming/grinding

sniddy
12-20-2017, 03:07 PM
realistically the time limit on this is silly to get one girl I'll struggle

Evilmind
12-20-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure to get anything either, an event for the beta player maybe but not for the one who started on global launch (oh for the buyers too ^^)

I'll try to get one at least, cause i'm not sure if it's a good idea trying to get all reward for free...

Aidoru
12-20-2017, 03:39 PM
Nvm, messed up my numbers badly.

Selius
12-20-2017, 05:09 PM
I'm not sure to get anything either, an event for the beta player maybe but not for the one who started on global launch (oh for the buyers too ^^)

I'll try to get one at least, cause i'm not sure if it's a good idea trying to get all reward for free...

this event's maps are pathetically weak. just farming map 6 (which you have to do if you want the water archer) will give you plenty of levels.

i started on global launch and i have not bought any energy refills yet and my characters are all level 50+. it takes on average 8 days to buy all 3 girls on pure natural energy regen alone. this does not include level up refills or log in bonus energy.

this event is extremely free to play friendly so quit spreading false information.

ShiroSeigi
12-20-2017, 10:26 PM
I started on global launch as well. It's very doable for free players.

However, one would need to be somewhat active.

I try to check in every 4 hours during the day, but that's mainly because my max stamina doesn't let me go very long before being max.

I could see how ppl who only log once a day wouldn't be able to get everything though.

sniddy
12-21-2017, 03:54 AM
twice a day maybe a tidy up in the afternoon at 50 max energy most days I'll get 136 energy that's 22 runs a day

13.5 days - heck lets call it 300 attempts left. 350 if I push myself and with level ups - and that'sa heck of a stretch I feel

If you want the legend

Aprox 70 runs to get the fire arrow
Snowballs I expect to gather while getting other mats
Assuming you need about 30 canes that's say 54 runs

So 124 runs to get the legend...Ok fair I've been harsh here as well as how many snowballs which trade 1/2 for gingerbread/candcanes will you have after getting 35 fire arrows?

Epic

70 on the snowflake
Gingerbread men - they're snowballs so what 10 extra runs, 20
Bells - 45 runs

So about 130 - Call it 250 for the epic and legend

The rare - again 70 for the ice arrows then, realistcally what 20 more for the add ons

With a little luck I can get all 3 girls then gun for the cane....once you break it down it's bad but not insane - they could do with dropping the arrows/snowflakes to 30 IMHO that would make this a little fairer

EDIT: Also that's starting form zero I obviously have some bits so - yeh gonna gun for this - finding myelf enjoy the game

ALSO - do you know what happens when you get a dupe legend maiden - you get 500 of that type of crystal not a bad reward and honestly didn't feel like a kick in the teeth after 'wasting' a legend pull

EDIT MK3 - OK - didn't factor int he overlaps assumed they'd be minor

In faming 35 of each of the specials you should get

42 Canes
91 Gingerbread men

So you can ignore Gingerbread men and canes in calculating costs

Still need 33 runs to get the bells assuming you convert the excess canes and gingerbread into bells

Another 30/35 or so to finish up snowballs depending on how many dropped to unlock all 12 missions

Really it's about the specials so getting one girl - moving on

So I'd rate my chances of getting to finish all the girls and getting a cane if I try hard based on what I've gotten already - but it's still gonna be tough as only 11.5 days I think now not 13.5

Based on what I have

2 flakes (66 more runs needed)
6 fire arrows (58 more runs needed)
4 snow arrows (62 runs needed)
5 bells (11 runs needed - maybe a few less as crafting mats over run)
21 Gingerbread & 4 canes - not even a factor I feel
18 Snowballs (42 runs needed!)

I need to run 239 more times on average

So I need to burn 2.5 full bars a day, it's doable easily if I concentrate and worst case buy some energy with crystals which isn't a terrible return - this does delay my levelling mind

Then it's likely about 50 runs for the cane - that's harder to squeeze in, the icon... too many bells to even consider the bow while the mats are easy it needs 100 I think the legend is EASIER to craft

So yeh, my gut feeling was proven wrong, after I sat down to work it out, I don't think I can get everything but a fair ol' chunk and the girls which are 'the prize' should be doable without too much work

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 07:40 AM
18 Snowballs (42 runs needed!)

Level 7 has 100% snowball drop.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Oh, nevermind...you were posting what you currently had.

Selius
12-21-2017, 10:46 PM
https:// docs. google

.com/

spreadsheets

/d/1HEeUWbKx-HYkWZ1XW5WQYETqVTndblvFXxJz45BKAsY/edit#gid=0

use this spreadsheet. plug in what you got, and it'll tell you how long it'll take to get all 3 girls. it wont let me post links so i had to write it stupid like this.

Unregistered
12-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Not having a direct link from the event map to the reward screen is perhaps more annoying than seven straight coin-only drops. Not that I even need to check the reward screen with all those coin-only drops, but....

sniddy
12-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Anyone able to log in?

Unregistered
12-22-2017, 12:13 PM
Not here, script error.

Unregistered
12-22-2017, 12:21 PM
Clear browser's cache, it works.

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Is Zera's skill single or multi target? The text implies multi, but practice seems to be single, and I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong or not seeing it right.

sniddy
12-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Cheers that works

Aidoru
12-22-2017, 01:12 PM
Is Zera's skill single or multi target? The text implies multi, but practice seems to be single, and I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong or not seeing it right.

It can hit multiple. I attempted on a few of the event maps since there's a lot of them bunch of together. If you can place the skill yourself, then it most likely has a AoE. The problem with her skill is the size of the marker is ridiculously small. Doesn't help the range in which you can place it is also small that's pretty much the same range as her regular attack, so she ends up killing them before you even get to place it. Her skill has a very quick cooldown, so there's that at the very least.

Though to be honest, I was pretty disappointed to see her skill, considering someone like Micah whose skill is the complete opposite with huge range and a frigging huge marker, though the skills hit rate is complete random. I had hope that Zera's would at least had decent range considering she's a marksman and legendary but whatever.

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2017, 01:38 PM
It can hit multiple. I attempted on a few of the event maps since there's a lot of them bunch of together. If you can place the skill yourself, then it most likely has a AoE. The problem with her skill is the size of the marker is ridiculously small. Doesn't help the range in which you can place it is also small that's pretty much the same range as her regular attack, so she ends up killing them before you even get to place it. Her skill has a very quick cooldown, so there's that at the very least.

Though to be honest, I was pretty disappointed to see her skill, considering someone like Micah whose skill is the complete opposite with huge range and a frigging huge marker, though the skills hit rate is complete random. I had hope that Zera's would at least had decent range considering she's a marksman and legendary but whatever.

Ah, thank you. That's disappointing, but it least it can have some use for tank and spank.

Unregistered
12-23-2017, 05:27 PM
Has there been any word or guesses on how colosseum will be in this game? Pvp?

Also, is there anything like a tier/priority list for the maidens? I've gotten several maidens from free rolls, quests, the log in and getting closer to getting the event girls but after that, I'm not sure who to prioritize leveling and gearing up that'll help the most and hopefully help in colosseum. I'm sure rarity is important but it seems some of the legendary girls have terrible skills? Heet hurts herself to use her skill and Micah's can miss according to what I've read in this topic. I don't have all the girls but listing all of them is fine for future references if anyone has any opinions on them.

Largepotato
12-24-2017, 05:57 AM
The only maiden I would consider mandatory is Althea for her heal.

Micah always hits at least one enemy with her skill. Her main thing is her huge attack range and huge skill aoe. Her skill cooldown is also quite fast.

Heet feels kinda bad, but haven't used her in combo with Althea yet. Other than self damage she has problems with her short range and fast running speed getting her into trouble.

Luna is slow, and her skill takes an eternity to trigger.

Nuka is bad. The range on her skill is shorter than her normal attack range. A lot of the time it triggers on a full health ally instead of under the tank & enemy.

Suzume is only good for farming stages. On difficult stages she runs ahead of the tank and dies.

Agni seems kinda pointless.

The skills of Coral & Aria are both damage over time. Stuff generally dies long before they fade.

Unregistered
12-24-2017, 11:33 AM
You can aim Nuka's skill manually.

sniddy
12-24-2017, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately I've found

1 - it doesn't always take

2 - the wind up time makes aiming it tricky on moving targets

Aidoru
12-24-2017, 03:39 PM
I don't have Heet, Aria or Beatrix and close to Ava but I have the rest. I would say it's something like...

Warrior
Tanking - Eli > Beatrix > Helen > Suzume
Attacker - Beatrix > Helen = Suzume > Eli

Healer
Althea > Eli > Naku > Nuka

Other Mages/Support
Roxelana = Billie > Coral = Edana > Agni

Marksman
Zera = Micah > Ava = Aria

Engineers
Heet > Luna > Lapis

Largepotato
12-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Small update on Heet.

Her normal attacks have a small aoe that makes her ideal for clearing the xmas stages with enemies clumped together.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 09:23 AM
After getting the event girls and legendary weapon, what would be the best item to try to make again, Zera for 500 fire gems or another legendary weapon?

sniddy
12-26-2017, 12:27 PM
I'd probably gun for a 2nd wand, as I have lots of mages, I'm just finishing up the rare maiden myself then I'll have to consider a 2nd wand if I get time

Aidoru
12-28-2017, 02:48 PM
I chose to farm extra legendary wands as well. Though I'm questioning whether to just use them as upgrade material for other legendary gear.

qti
12-28-2017, 04:56 PM
I too choose a extra staff because a legendary is a legendary lol and i never have luck in gacha machine.

sniddy
12-29-2017, 12:23 AM
I pulled 2 of the legendary maidens, same one the angle archer, one decent epic bow, the orc fighter girl and then nothing else epic + can't grumble mind

I've got all 3 maidens and one legendary wand, should get a 2nd wand easily and given the number of mages that should be handy

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 12:54 AM
Really bad (IMO) time for the first event. Stuck at my folks place where I have extremely limited access to a computer, for almost exactly the duration of the event. (Essentially a few hours after...

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 01:05 AM
Oh, forgot to mention. The initial cooldown on going through the levels is absolutely assinine when you can only log in for a couple hours or so in 1 session every day. Practically halfway through the event before I even unlocked the "good" farm levels.

Aidoru
12-29-2017, 02:21 PM
I'm not 100% sure yet since this is the first event after launch but the event girls in the beta event were added to the gacha so I would assume these girls get added as well. Maybe not Naku if they follow seasonal limited girl patterns from other games since she's Christmas themed but the other 2 aren't Christmas themed. But this is just speculation.

On another note, the fandom wiki has several upcoming girls already listed. Does anyone by any chance know where they are getting this info?

Largepotato
12-30-2017, 12:18 AM
The Crystal Maidens discord maybe?

sniddy
12-30-2017, 02:32 AM
The initial cooldown was an annoyance but there were some Ok ish farming spots - once you unlock 7 you need dozens of snowballs anyway - and a few had okish spots for other bits anyway as temp measures

I'm now DONE with the event, 2 staffs, 1 of each girl - I could farm up the snowballs for the skill points but frack that

Unregistered
12-30-2017, 08:57 AM
I don't knw about a discord but checking the wiki mentioned above I noticed one of the upcoming girls is shown at Lv75. Possible cap increase from 60? Or maybe just a testing level that devs use?

Weapon cap increase would nice too, since gear caps at Lv5.

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 06:50 AM
Well that sucks. It reset. That means no bellatrix.

sniddy
01-01-2018, 11:19 AM
I've found her very meh, but the crystals would have been nice

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Well that sucks. It reset. That means no bellatrix.

Hope you aren't that surprised, it was blatantly a December chart, so you should have known it was going to reset. That said, it was *extremely* lame to tease all the people outside Canada with a purple maiden they have no way of getting due to when the DEVS decided to release the game.

I'll admit, I was expected the January chart to start off pretty much start off where players would have ended up in the December one or, at the very least, to simply be a copy of the December one. The January rewards are, comparatively, lame.

That said, I may have goodish news, it is (still?) possible to get legendary maidens from the normal 3/day (or thereabouts) pulls. Just got Heet. (who's ability, as near as I can tell, is pretty useless. Does the same damage to herself as to enemies around her, and as I assume maidens have significantly less HP than enemies.. meh. Doesn't seem like a worthwhile tradeoff unless it can't actually kill her.

Unregistered
01-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Anyone else having a problem with not being able to click on campaign? I can't seem to be able to click it for some reason.

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Anyone else having a problem with not being able to click on campaign? I can't seem to be able to click it for some reason.

Nope, working fine. And just closed out the window and loaded back up and still working.

Unregistered
01-02-2018, 04:52 PM
What is the point of challenge missions ? They don't seem to give better drops and no trophies for them.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 10:09 AM
What is the point of challenge missions ? They don't seem to give better drops and no trophies for them.

It's just a goal to accomplish while you're leveling up for Hard Mode. Requires you to use more than just your lvl 60 Helen/Althea.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 01:11 PM
It's just a goal to accomplish while you're leveling up for Hard Mode. Requires you to use more than just your lvl 60 Helen/Althea.

Ah ok , I mean that's pretty much what I was doing anyways as wow hardmode is well hard -_-

Thanks and best wishes this new year !

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Yeah, completionism is definitely a thing. I haven't tried Hard Mode yet...I want to go in there with a team of all 60s and I'm still some way away from that with a couple of my maidens. Challenge mode does frustrate me a bit though, since I'm having to level maidens I'd never use in Hard Mode because of the team composition restrictions. I may just end up ignoring all the 'Only Nature Maidens' challenges because Nuka sucks ass compared to...well, almost anyone else, and I don't have either of the other two nature maidens.

Largepotato
01-06-2018, 04:51 AM
You need more than a team of 60s for hard.

Haven't tried it for a while, but in normal mode I have all 60 stages at 3* complete, but only 3 stages of hard mode at 3* and the 4th stage at 2*. I could maybe make it to stage 10 now with equipment and building upgrades I have done since.

As for challenge mode, I have 57/60 complete.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 09:07 AM
What is a good stage to farm to level up girls?

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Boss fights give the best experience and coins per energy. Player levels are best obtained from HM1 or HM21 onwards (non-boss), since they give 500 exp per 10 energy.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Hard mode requires smart play. Keep your girls spread out so AoE attacks don't wipe them. Pick them up before they get hit by a ranged attack to keep them safe. Send ones low on health to the back if you can't heal them immediately. Level up their skills and use them appropriately, including using manual targeting when available. I've cleared stage 58 this way, and my team is Helen, Althea, Nuka, and Luna. (Stage 59 has two necromancers at the end that keep spamming skeletons which my team keeps prioritizing instead of the totem, causing time to run out.)

The nice thing about hard mode is the equipment drop rate on the later stages. Stage 53 is best with a 70% and 68% (IIRC) for two rares.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Hard mode requires smart play. Keep your girls spread out so AoE attacks don't wipe them. Pick them up before they get hit by a ranged attack to keep them safe. Send ones low on health to the back if you can't heal them immediately. Level up their skills and use them appropriately, including using manual targeting when available. I've cleared stage 58 this way, and my team is Helen, Althea, Nuka, and Luna. (Stage 59 has two necromancers at the end that keep spamming skeletons which my team keeps prioritizing instead of the totem, causing time to run out.)

The nice thing about hard mode is the equipment drop rate on the later stages. Stage 53 is best with a 70% and 68% (IIRC) for two rares.

IME you can't pick up a girl to avoid ranged attacks, it just follows the girl? I've only been able to avoid AoE's by picking a girl up.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Any ideas when pvp (arena?) coming and what it would look like?

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 06:04 PM
IME you can't pick up a girl to avoid ranged attacks, it just follows the girl? I've only been able to avoid AoE's by picking a girl up.

What I've observed is that when I see an arrow heading towards a girl, if I pick her up, wait for the arrow to hit and disappear, and then set the girl back down, then there will be no damage number over her head and I won't see her health bar visibly decrease. But if I put her down somewhere else before the arrow disappears, then it will curve mid-flight, hit her and cause damage. This appears to be true for both normal and special attacks. I just tested this fighting some archers, so maybe it behaves differently with magic missiles.

Unregistered
01-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Eli is pretty usefull for hard mode :)
Got 2 legendary items on her (sword and shield) and she has nearly 1.000.000 hp, 1.000 def and about 150.000 atk.
So she is a realy nice tank for most of the dmg (but very very slow...)
Im farming on hm 10 atm cause its realy nice to lvl up your maidens (45k exp per clear)
And my maidens are lvl 55, 55, 54, 44 so if you could manage to equip a tank pretty well you should be able to beat the first stages of hm without any problem to lvl up your maidens and obtain some better equip for them

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 01:49 AM
OMG, that's a great joke...350 crystals to unlock the last romance on a legendary maiden. Hahaha...that's genuinely funny. You fucking guys are hilarious.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Oh wait...three hundred FORTY. Well, that just makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
I mean, it's a free to play game on nutaku. Did you expect to not have to grind a bit? 340 crystals takes around 450 energy on average, or 38 hours. Two whole days, if you take into account energy lost while sleeping, is not that bad.

Largepotato
01-11-2018, 09:09 AM
It takes longer to level all the girls up than farm the crystals they need.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 09:10 AM
If the game is is giving us the disconnecting us from the server error, is it under maintenance? This game has no notifications so I'm not sure.

Aidoru
01-11-2018, 09:44 AM
If the game is is giving us the disconnecting us from the server error, is it under maintenance? This game has no notifications so I'm not sure.

Most likely since they just added the 2nd campaign area.

Largepotato
01-11-2018, 10:26 AM
I assume the same thing that has currently killed FKG is affecting them too.

nick1024
01-11-2018, 10:34 AM
I assume the same thing that has currently killed FKG is affecting them too.

I fact in FKG forum (https://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-57.html#post102377), they say: " this update is being delayed due to server and ISP issues so the English FKG dev team has no control over when the reissue update comes out". It looks like we share the server problems.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 10:55 AM

I'm able to connect again, but it has kicked me back to the beginning and I've lost all progress! Anybody else seeing this?

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 10:56 AM
well this is great my game progress was reset somehow thanks to me having to clear my chrome cache for another game guess im dropping this game now too.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Yeah same issue, couldn't get logged in so tried a cache clear, and now am back to tutorial... not going to complete it in case it locks my game back there... going to give it some hours and hope my lv 27 character account reconnects.

If not I may chuck in a support ticket or I may just give up on the game... it is interesting but its not to much loss to lose a game at an early point.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 11:01 AM
I'm able to connect again, but it has kicked me back to the beginning and I've lost all progress! Anybody else seeing this?

Yeah.... Guessing they screwed up something with the update :(

Franz Kuznetsov
01-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Same here...

I've finished the normal campaign, I was at 22 lv. and I had many girls at max affection level and some legendary and epic items and now my progress it's totally erased...

Aidoru
01-11-2018, 11:58 AM
No problems on my end.

New campaign mode first boss, totally balanced. /sarcasm.

sniddy
01-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Mines Ok - so sorry peeps hope it got fixed

Anzian
01-11-2018, 12:13 PM
First I was back to square one, then server was down again, now game is back, almost to normal... the new lag they have introduced is really extreme. Had to close everything else just to make it though a battle in windowed mode. In fullscreen it is even worse, timer jumped 3-4 seconds at a time. Devs clearly forgot any kind of optimization before release of the update.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 04:52 PM
No problems on my end.

New campaign mode first boss, totally balanced. /sarcasm.

If your group can survive the first blast you should be able to drag them away as whatever skill that is resets itself. I didn't 3* it this first time, but I did 2* it. Might have been able to 3* it if I'd been quicker on my drags.

Aidoru
01-11-2018, 05:06 PM
If your group can survive the first blast you should be able to drag them away as whatever skill that is resets itself. I didn't 3* it this first time, but I did 2* it. Might have been able to 3* it if I'd been quicker on my drags.

Oh I can handle it and have already cleared it on my 2nd attempt. I'm just saying it's was more difficult than I felt it needed to be for the first boss stage of the story mode. The trash mobs were nothing but the boss itself was one shotting my Lv60's with its skill, which I manually moved them away on my 2nd attempt despite it being buggy and not picking up units when I wanted too. I was under the assumption that this was campaign 2 regular mode would be less difficult than campaign 1's hard mode but more difficult than campaign 1's regular mode, which it was the first 9 stages but the boss on 10 took some steep power spike.

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Oh I can handle it and have already cleared it on my 2nd attempt. I'm just saying it's was more difficult than I felt it needed to be for the first boss stage of the story mode. The trash mobs were nothing but the boss itself was one shotting my Lv60's with its skill, which I manually moved them away on my 2nd attempt despite it being buggy and not picking up units when I wanted too. I was under the assumption that this was campaign 2 regular mode would be less difficult than campaign 1's hard mode but more difficult than campaign 1's regular mode, which it was the first 9 stages but the boss on 10 took some steep power spike.

the dmg of the first boss is like a bad joke my tank (eli lvl 60 1.150.000 hp + 850 def) lost half of her hp after the boss skill and 3 hits finished her off so yea he is tough but still got him with a lot of maid moving xD
but well the dmg is still a bad joke and i realy hope that i will mange him on hard mode, will be realy realy hard

Unregistered
01-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Heh...at least the lvl 20 boss gives you plenty of time to respawn. And respawn, and respawn, and....

sniddy
01-12-2018, 03:51 AM
I have a 60/60/60/55 squad they struggled hard against that 1st bosss

Ok it's the starter cleric, nak, the angle archer and the the other nuk from the Christmas event (prefer her tot he legend who's still levelingm, the blizzard skill is nice)

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 07:36 AM
I wonder if there's a bug on campaign 2, boss at 30. My team of 60s barely was able to take off 20% of the boss' hp before I ran out of time. Boss itself isn't particularly damaging, but super tanky.

Taiketsu
01-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Hi guys i got a question.
I did collect some gems and tbh i dont know if i should use them to summon or not. Im missing 7 Maidens atm ( Ava, Zera, Aria, Beatrix, Luna, Billie and Micah) and my Main Team which i use for everything atm is Helen, Eli, Roxelana and Althea and made it to map 45 hard mode and did 3star everything in Camp 1.
So should i summon or wait till (so far that will come) wait for a good banner to pull etc.?

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Hi guys i got a question.
I did collect some gems and tbh i dont know if i should use them to summon or not. Im missing 7 Maidens atm ( Ava, Zera, Aria, Beatrix, Luna, Billie and Micah) and my Main Team which i use for everything atm is Helen, Eli, Roxelana and Althea and made it to map 45 hard mode and did 3star everything in Camp 1.
So should i summon or wait till (so far that will come) wait for a good banner to pull etc.?

I personally would wait, as I expect there to be a roster update pretty soon (at the very least, campaign 2 has a dialogue with Kade, so I expect her to be added soon). Looking at your composition of missing maidens, you probably just want to roll premium gacha, although the 'discount' for rolling 10 and the guaranteed legendary may not be worth waiting that long.

sniddy
01-12-2018, 09:30 AM
jezzus just started on the frog - I think I did about 10%

Kusho
01-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Any1 beaten the Camp. 2 lvl 60 Boss yet? I cant seem to be able to get to the stupid healers as the boss moves forward and cuts my path...and then its impossible to kill him as the healers heal him for like 500k per cast... The whole map beeing super narrow and filled with archers doesnt help either...

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 02:46 PM
I know that doing the challenges on Campaign 1 normal gives a premium gacha; does finishing it on Campaign 1 HM give another premium gacha?

Aidoru
01-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Looks like I'm going to be stuck on stage 30. Only took out half of its HP using the entire clock and no deaths (Eli, Althea, Micah and Naku, though Naku is Lv50). Need to level up my Lv60's cause they haven't even gained a single level from stage1 to 30 of campaign 2.

Kusho
01-12-2018, 09:06 PM
Looks like I'm going to be stuck on stage 30. Only took out half of its HP using the entire clock and no deaths (Eli, Althea, Micah and Naku, though Naku is Lv50). Need to level up my Lv60's cause they haven't even gained a single level from stage1 to 30 of campaign 2.

Im pretty sure theres something buggy going on about that boss, i also ran out of time trying to dps him on my first attempt, and thats doesnt really ever happen to my 120k dmg Micah, lol. On the second try however i just killed him in like 10 seconds, so most likely he just got bugged the first time around

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Really wish the game didn't try to rely on picking up girls and moving them out of the way of attacks. I find it pretty much impossible to do when they're in melee range. (could have something to do with the game being so small and taking up like maybe 1/6th of my monitor, or could just be Unity)

I suggested this to them a while ago, but at the very least they could make it so you could start a drag via the girls portrait at the bottom, so it's less a question of mouse accuracy. If I wanted a game testing mouse accuracy, I'd be playing an FPS.

Aidoru
01-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Im pretty sure theres something buggy going on about that boss, i also ran out of time trying to dps him on my first attempt, and thats doesnt really ever happen to my 120k dmg Micah, lol. On the second try however i just killed him in like 10 seconds, so most likely he just got bugged the first time around

That's rather interesting to hear, I will try again later and see what happens, already used my energy on campaign hard mode bosses.

Really wish the game didn't try to rely on picking up girls and moving them out of the way of attacks. I find it pretty much impossible to do when they're in melee range. (could have something to do with the game being so small and taking up like maybe 1/6th of my monitor, or could just be Unity)

I suggested this to them a while ago, but at the very least they could make it so you could start a drag via the girls portrait at the bottom, so it's less a question of mouse accuracy. If I wanted a game testing mouse accuracy, I'd be playing an FPS.

This is why I use 3 ranged units and 1 melee/tank so I have less to deal with, but it still has its annoying moments since Eli, my melee, is slow as hell and the other 3 always run pass her if there are no mobs and enemies with large AoE attacks are just annoying to deal with in general, like I see a lot of Luna enemies in the campaign mode and let's not forget bosses with magic circle AoE skills that will one shot anything that isn't a tank.

Honestly, since the actual launch of the game, it's been more gltichy and buggy for me than it was during the beta, like sometimes I can't even pick up the girls, sometimes skills don't activate despite me placing them in range unless I try multiple times and sometimes girls and skills get stuck on my cursor even though I'm not holding them down.

nick1024
01-13-2018, 01:46 AM

You can use full screen mode (two arrows in the bottom left). It's better that way, though click problems are many times annoying.

Taiketsu
01-13-2018, 06:40 AM
Yo guys i just drew Ava ( water archer) and thought about putting her into the team in exchange for Roxelana bc yeah i had no good water and she can stun.
Team would be Eli, Helen, Althea and Ava then or should i stay with rox?

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 08:52 AM
does stun even work on bosses?

Kusho
01-13-2018, 09:23 AM
Stun works on bosses, at least Billie's

Taiketsu
Id kick Helen and keep Ava & Roxy. Melee dps suck imho, i just use Eli for tanking 'cause shes, well, ultra-OP ;)

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 04:44 PM
What is the best team of girls to use and level up?

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 05:51 PM
What is the best team of girls to use and level up?

That would depend on who you have. Generally it's 3 ranged with 1 melee though.

Unregistered
01-13-2018, 07:16 PM
currently i have all except Luna and Heet

Underdog
01-13-2018, 07:19 PM
It's actually realy nice to have the chance getting Legendary out of the free Gacha.

Got Micah and hell, her AOE is huge (but it seems it don't hit every time)

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 08:52 AM
Either there is a bug or im missing something about the new stage 30.... im barely able to scratch the boss at all, w/o dying and spending 60+ sec on him.... anyone have a clue?
I can clear everything else just fine

Largepotato
01-14-2018, 10:35 AM
Maybe try clearing cache.

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 02:44 PM
tryed clearing cache and trying using chrome private mode, didnt change a thing.
I like how i can clear hard mode campaing 1 but apparently i dont have the required dps for stage 30 C-2 :')

Kusho
01-14-2018, 06:06 PM
tryed clearing cache and trying using chrome private mode, didnt change a thing.
I like how i can clear hard mode campaing 1 but apparently i dont have the required dps for stage 30 C-2 :')

C2 is way harder than C1-Hard, as it should be. And yes, you need serious dps for C2-30

Kusho
01-14-2018, 06:07 PM
If you think C2-30 is hard, just wait to see C2-60...im still stuck there, lol

Randombob731
01-15-2018, 02:00 AM
Potentially silly question coming in; does it matter when you use your crystals to romance? Judging by the way it's presented 10/20/30% of lvl 30 stats is different than 10/20/30% of lvl 60 stats. As we only get one copy of each maiden I've been unable to test myself.

SeraSeraSera
01-15-2018, 07:09 AM
Potentially silly question coming in; does it matter when you use your crystals to romance? Judging by the way it's presented 10/20/30% of lvl 30 stats is different than 10/20/30% of lvl 60 stats. As we only get one copy of each maiden I've been unable to test myself.

Doesn't matter. Its just a multiplier that is always in effect.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 02:56 AM
The "problem" (either bug or poor design decision) with AoE's in this game is that as soon as there are no enemies in auto-attack range, they go disabled even if you're in the middle of trying to drop an AoE that will hit still-living enemies that aren't in auto-attack range. (but are, obviously, in range of the AoE)

So you let go of the button... and nothing happens.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 07:13 PM
How do you even earn gems???

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 08:20 PM
How do you even earn gems???

By buying them? They're the premium currency.

Seriously though, you can get them for free via Daily sign in, Trophies and quests. Albeit not overly fast.

However, the drop rate from the free pulls isn't horrible. I've already pulled both legendary girls. I'm now only missing the 3 epic girls. This may be sacrilegious on these boards, but personally I'm inclined to believe this game isn't monetized enough. I find it hard to believe the devs are making much on it, and IMO it's one of the better games on Nutaku at the moment, albeit with significant room for improvement.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 10:23 PM
So what's the best gear set for each class?

DrunkMonkGar
01-17-2018, 04:31 AM
So what's the best gear set for each class?

Depends on the girl, in my opinion. I like all archonte except for a crescent staff for Althea and full warring legion for Eli. Zera and Roxelana have a mix depending on the slot.

Unregistered
01-17-2018, 10:22 PM
Has anyone had any trouble with Ava's final romance scene? I get the first picture as normal, but after the scene change the screen goes totally white inside the game window, and though I get the flash between picture changes, the screen stays white afterward. Text progresses normally. Stays that way after I cleared my cache. I've put in a ticket for it, but I wanted to know if the problem is limited to me or if it's a problem with the scene itself.

Largepotato
01-18-2018, 08:46 AM
I had no problems with her scene.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 01:37 PM
What's a good team? I ran Nuka, Althea, Eli, and then someone I kept changing for a while. Currently I'm running Roxelana, Althea, Eli, and Ava. Is this a good and viable team? Currently Roxelana is only like level 30 and I just finished the first campaign. I have Agni, Beatrix, Billie, Suzume, Helen, Coral, Lapis, and Agni. Beatrix and Billie have such high power ratings at level 1 with no items. I assume that's just a glance on how strong they are but it doesn't seem to matter as much as it seems. People say the starting squad does fine but I heard Billie is really good especially for stunning bosses. If I put Billie in, I'd probably replace Roxelana for double support, one dps team. The double dps, single support, single tank squad I have right now seems ok but Roxelana is a really low level right now because I just got her not too long ago. I hope her ability later on does more damage. Her ability is level 6 and it only does 9k damage.

Underdog
01-19-2018, 10:03 AM
aw, the Game trolls me xD

I got today Camilla the new Maiden from the free gacha, but i still miss Eli(the last of the rare ones). I mean it's nice that we have a fair option got get every maiden even as a pure f2p Gamer, but it feels a bit waste of exp if i still need to run arround with Helen.

But maybe Camilla will be a better tank later because if her stun ability? (still need to level up her first of course) At least she feels like a "better" Helen

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 02:24 PM
I've been leveling up my Eli, and to be honest, if you have Althea and one other ranged maiden in their 60s (I use Coral) that's all you need unless you're trying to farm XP on Campaign 2 (which may be smarter, but I'm lazy). And honestly, having Helen in there to trip aggro too early would be detrimental. 90% of the time I don't even place Eli on the map, but just let her whore the XP off of Althea's/Coral's work.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 11:08 PM
I want to see a all of winter character romance scene T.T

Randombob731
01-20-2018, 08:57 AM
I asked awhile back if romancing early/later mattered and was told it didn't. Today I got my Althea to 60.. and her stats don't match the lvl 60 althea on the wiki.
Mine =

Wiki - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/crystal-maidens/images/5/56/Althea.png/revision/latest?cb=20171215045010

As you can see mine has roughly half the total attack. I don't have my skill leveled to max yet, but as far as I'm aware that doesn't effect the stats?

Kusho
01-20-2018, 10:35 AM
Randombob731

Is your Camp lvl 10 (+200% dmg)? As thats whats used in wiki's screens. When you romance the girl indeed doesnt matter; you can see your other stats are exactly as shown in wiki, just the attack is different (due to camp lvl)

Randombob731
01-20-2018, 11:47 AM
That would indeed be the problem. Thanks!

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 03:02 PM
Does romance increase abilities or anything? Right now Roxelana and Nuka have the same level ability and they are like a level apart. Nuka's does more damage and it heals like what the. Nuka says it does like 28k and heals 32k while Roxelana's does 24k. Nuka's is also an AoE so I have no idea why Roxelana's fireball is so weak. Roxelana currently has two hearts out of the four. Also what's the fastest way to level up? I'm stuck on campaign 2 level 10. My highest maiden is only like level 48. Also would the campaign 1 hard mode even be worth doing before campaign 2? I'm getting a lot of stuff in campaign 2. Oh yeah what do you even get for doing the challenge mode for all the missions?

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Does romance increase abilities or anything? Right now Roxelana and Nuka have the same level ability and they are like a level apart. Nuka's does more damage and it heals like what the. Nuka says it does like 28k and heals 32k while Roxelana's does 24k. Nuka's is also an AoE so I have no idea why Roxelana's fireball is so weak. Roxelana currently has two hearts out of the four. Also what's the fastest way to level up? I'm stuck on campaign 2 level 10. My highest maiden is only like level 48. Also would the campaign 1 hard mode even be worth doing before campaign 2? I'm getting a lot of stuff in campaign 2. Oh yeah what do you even get for doing the challenge mode for all the missions?

I forgot to mention that Ava's ability is level 11 and does 26k. Nuka's is level 9 and it does 28k in an AoE. Ava has 3 out of 4 hearts so I have no idea what is wrong.

Kusho
01-20-2018, 03:35 PM
Took my time to calculated average dps of all maidens (based on info at wiki) - normal attack damage, crit included

Stats at Maiden lvl 60 with lvl 10 camp

Beatrix - 123k dps (116k + 6% crit) (Melee)
Suzume - 113k dps (108k + 5% crit) (Melee)
Micah - 111k dps (101k + 10% crit)
Zera - 106k dps (96k + 10% crit)
Aria - 89k dps (77k + 15% crit)
Helen - 89k dps (85k + 5% crit) (Melee)
Heet - 87k dps (85k + 2% crit)
Roxelana - 86k dps (85k + 1% crit)
Eli - 79k dps (75k + 5% crit) (Melee)
Agni - 78k dps (78k + 0% crit)
Ava - 76k dps (72k + 5% crit)
Lapis - 74k dps (70k + 5% crit)
Edana - 71k dps (70k + 1% crit)
Billie - 70k dps (70k + 0% crit)
Naku - 63k dps (62k + 2% crit)
Luna - 61k dps (60k + 2% crit)
Coral - 56k dps (55k + 1% crit)
Nuka - 52k dps (51k + 1% crit)
Althea - 26k dps (26k + 1% crit)

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Wait Ava isn't that good? I spent so much time leveling her and getting her from the event.

Aidoru
01-20-2018, 04:21 PM
I'm still questioning whether all the images are of max level camps or not because the comments are leading me to believe they're not.

Kusho
01-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Wait Ava isn't that good? I spent so much time leveling her and getting her from the event.

Ava has stun, that counts :)

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 05:15 PM
Any word yet on where Camilla fits in in the tanking department?

IMO, that's the only point melee characters serve in this game, and it's not like there is a dearth of fire maidens, and Helen isn't overly bad. (IMO the next warrior should have been water.)

(Incidentally, is the drop rate for her cranked up? I've pulled her from the free gatcha twice now.)

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 01:18 AM
What's the fastest way to level up maidens? Just redoing boss levels?

Radkat
01-21-2018, 06:22 AM
On the campaign page, there are three numbers under the stats - first one is missions completed, second one is number of stars, but what is the third one? Mine remains at 0/60

DrunkMonkGar
01-21-2018, 07:14 AM
On the campaign page, there are three numbers under the stats - first one is missions completed, second one is number of stars, but what is the third one? Mine remains at 0/60

Maps completed with challenge mode.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 02:26 PM
Maps completed with challenge mode.

What do you get if you do them all?

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Took my time to calculated average dps of all maidens (based on info at wiki) - normal attack damage, crit included

Is that their damage numbers or the actual dps? Right now my Ava only has like 30k damage but has like 160 attack speed. She shoots very fast

Aidoru
01-21-2018, 03:02 PM
It's their actual DPS based on the images on the CM wikia, but the problem is those images may not all use the same level camps, there's no where that mentions each image uses max level camps aside from comments for a few of the girls with other comments saying higher damage than what's shown in the image.

In case you didn't know, 100 attack speed = 1 attack per second. The formula is basically: damage*(attack speed/100). So if you're doing 30k damage with 160 attack speed, you're doing estimated 48k dps, not including skill damage.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 03:38 PM
It's their actual DPS based on the images on the CM wikia, but the problem is those images may not all use the same level camps, there's no where that mentions each image uses max level camps aside from comments for a few of the girls with other comments saying higher damage than what's shown in the image.

In case you didn't know, 100 attack speed = 1 attack per second. The formula is basically: damage*(attack speed/100). So if you're doing 30k damage with 160 attack speed, you're doing estimated 48k dps, not including skill damage.

Do you think Ava, Eli, Althea, and Roxelana is a viable team? I have beatrix but she isn't leveled and I'm not a big fan of melee's because they can just get one shot by bosses. Judging by the dps above (assuming they are somewhat accurate) Roxelana is the highest ranged dps I have.

Aidoru
01-21-2018, 03:48 PM
The above list isn't accurate for reasons I already mentioned, the images the person used do not consist of equal element shrines, so values are all over the place and is not suggested to use as a tier system until someone provides images of max level camps + Lv75 girls.

As long as you're leveled and gear up, you can generally clear any content with a decent healer, that being Althea and a tank.

I cleared campaign 1 and hard mode with Suzume, Helen, Althea and Coral, all normal rarity girls. I've been lazy with campaign 2 but I'm sure you probably could too after leveling them to 75. Though my party now is completely different aside from Althea.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 04:13 PM
The above list isn't accurate for reasons I already mentioned, the images the person used do not consist of equal element shrines, so values are all over the place and is not suggested to use as a tier system until someone provides images of max level camps + Lv75 girls.

As long as you're leveled and gear up, you can generally clear any content with a decent healer, that being Althea.

I cleared campaign 1 and hard mode with Suzume, Helen, Althea and Coral, all normal rarity girls. I've been lazy with campaign 2 but I'm sure you probably could too after leveling them to 75. Though my party now is completely different aside from Althea.

Thanks for the info! How would I level them up faster? My highest is Althea and she's only like 49-50 and I'm stuck on campaign 2 level 10. Also what team do you run now? When I used suzume (I didn't have anyone else), she would get one shot or die very quickly while helen tanked everything. I switched to ranged dps as soon as I got new maidens.

Aidoru
01-21-2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info! How would I level them up faster? My highest is Althea and she's only like 49-50 and I'm stuck on campaign 2 level 10. Also what team do you run now? When I used suzume (I didn't have anyone else), she would get one shot or die very quickly while helen tanked everything. I switched to ranged dps as soon as I got new maidens.

I just run campaign 1 hard mode bosses when I have energy and when they're available.

I'm currently using Eli, Micah and Althea. I'm still swapping my last maiden around because I'm not sure who to use. Been using Naku but the slow effect seems pretty useless, so opting for Zera for more damage or possibly Ava or Billie for stun.

DrunkMonkGar
01-21-2018, 09:23 PM
What do you get if you do them all?

I've only done one because I didn't even get extra coins for it. Someone a few pages back said he got a free premium gacha for doing all the chapter 1 normal challenges, but nothing I could find in game said that is a thing that happens.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 11:48 PM
I've only done one because I didn't even get extra coins for it. Someone a few pages back said he got a free premium gacha for doing all the chapter 1 normal challenges, but nothing I could find in game said that is a thing that happens.

I think that person just made a mistake, and was just referring to the free maiden pull you get for completing the Complete Campaign trophy.
So far I've completed all the challenges for Campaign 1 and got nothing.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 06:32 AM
You definitely get a free premium pull for completing all of the challenges (not just 3-starring, but actually doing the challenges that are unlocked after you 3-star). Go to the premium gacha tab and it should say that you have 1 pull for free. I'm not sure if this applies to hard mode as well, although I'm guessing it does.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 08:42 PM

This really great. Thanks a lot.

But dont forget about the elements. For instance, we still dont have a water meele char. I put all my money on beatrix cause she have a huge dmg output, being the rarest meele maiden, but i soon realize that was a mistake, since the game use a lot on fire maidens on the stages (helens and roxelanas) so she got preety useless in a one meele team. I keep misself using helen most of the time (still grinding Eli). Ava could not do so much dmg, but the water element seens nice. The same goes with light maidens. I Just keep a replace for when got in a stage with to much of a oposite element (helen/beatrix on meele, althea on support with full CDR, zera/ava/billie/naku on dps department).

Skills should be into account to. I like Naku/nuka heal+dmg, but she normaly aim for itself. The time i spend aiming it make it less usefull for full dmg, pair with other Aoe skills.

Aidoru
01-23-2018, 09:31 PM
There are 15 listed upcoming maidens right now. Not including Kade, a dark warrior, who we just got. Isana is an upcoming a water warrior of those 15 to come. Not sure if any of them are going to be event.

Taiketsu
01-24-2018, 03:08 AM
hi Guys i got another question, is Camilla worth replacing elli? tbh i feel her healing skill doesnt really feel big compared to atheas heal and aoe skill + stun camilla sounds pretty good.
Any1 tested her out to give some feedback?

Randombob731
01-24-2018, 09:51 AM
Seems my game completely broke. Got disconnected, when I reconnected it attempted to put me through the tutorial again. After reloading i'm treated to a mostly black screen. Clicking on anything results in unity crashing?8903

thatoneguyfromwork
01-24-2018, 09:53 AM
It might be global. I get a pink blob when I try to log in, kind of annoying.

Randombob731
01-24-2018, 10:16 AM
Hmm, I get a pink blob when trying on mobile. Might be a maintenance? Could've used some notice or warning though.

thatoneguyfromwork
01-24-2018, 10:20 AM
I've gotten on a few times now. It looks like they reworked some stuff. It keeps disconnecting me though...man, I have to sleep. I guess I'll have give up.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 11:37 AM
There is a new event, for nutaku anniversary.
Bugged as hell at first glance: crash, 10-30 stackable rewards on theory give only ONE reward...

After a clean of cached images and files in google chrome parameters, reward is good and no crash.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 11:51 AM
I speak too fast. Rewards not good.

Quest 2, range is 10 to 20, and only my first try after cleaning cache give me more than 9.
Quest 1, range 1 to 30, give me only one...

And we need 700 to 1000 of each to get the crafted reward...

Randombob731
01-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Could be wrong, but it seems they've lowered the number of item slots? I remember my next upgrade was from 100-120, now its 80 to 90

sniddy
01-24-2018, 12:18 PM
I speak too fast. Rewards not good.

Quest 2, range is 10 to 20, and only my first try after cleaning cache give me more than 9.
Quest 1, range 1 to 30, give me only one...

And we need 700 to 1000 of each to get the crafted reward...

Yeh this seems BS

Kusho
01-24-2018, 01:16 PM
Not to mention rewards are absolute crap. I see no reason at all to waste stamina on this event instead of just farm C2-hard for huge amounts of exp/money

Aidoru
01-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Nice to see they're trying new things but shame the event stages take forever to clear since you need to run the timer out. Major turn off run them.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 04:23 PM
I got one thing for the event missions regardless of how many it should be. I cleared the cache now I can't even do the missions. When I start them, it only puts 5 seconds on the timer and when it ends it says "Game not valid" then I get nothing but it still uses my energy. This event is so trash

Underdog
01-24-2018, 05:04 PM
At least you guys can play. I have a "Pink Screen of Death"

And some hours before i was able to make 3 Runs in the event, but the drops are broken.

First i got 29 Bottles fine, but then i got only 1 Paper (with a droprate of 10-20...) and after this run, both Items, bottles and paper stay back to 1.

And now i can't even play normaly. They should at least test Events like this, before release. Before the event the Game runs fine.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 05:49 PM
At least you guys can play. I have a "Pink Screen of Death"

And some hours before i was able to make 3 Runs in the event, but the drops are broken.

First i got 29 Bottles fine, but then i got only 1 Paper (with a droprate of 10-20...) and after this run, both Items, bottles and paper stay back to 1.

And now i can't even play normaly. They should at least test Events like this, before release. Before the event the Game runs fine.

I can't play rn. It just says I'm disconnected and the reconnect button doesn't do anything.

Kusho
01-24-2018, 07:04 PM
Campaign 2 Hard, lvl 25.
This is getting ridiculous. My beloved 2.5M health Eli can barely cross the map in the 50 sec. they generously give us to complete the map, while poor Micah literally gets 1-shotted by anything that lay eye on her. Micah's useless skill that never-ever hits anything doesnt help either...

Aidoru
01-24-2018, 09:48 PM
Weird, not sure if the game had a roll back or glitched out or something but I have 122/90 energy, no idea where I got that 32+ energy. My daily log in today was the 20 gems and I had already used my energy today so it's not like I had hoarded log in energy.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 01:44 AM
My game worked and I had 50/50 energy. I think they refilled me but it didn't matter because I leveled up after the next mission anyway. Bad luck I guess.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:54 AM
A lot of these missions require an annoying amount of micro management for melee characters.

On certain maps, melee characters completely fail to route to some of the positions where ranged enemies spawn in, even though there is nothing blocking them, so they just stand there taking hits until you manually pick 'em up and move them a few pixels over each time one spawns. On some of the maps when things get crowded, that can be hard to notice that your guy isn't swinging at an enemy a few pixels away, as they slowly spawn more and more there.

Yeah, I know, melee's are pretty useless in general, should only have one. Just pulled orc girl and the soldier girl, and was trying to level 'em up some.

Largepotato
01-25-2018, 10:54 AM
Event missions 1 & 2 are a waste of time. 4 & 5 give double the drops for the same energy (over double for water bottles).

May as well farm campaign stages while waiting for missions 3 & 4 to unlock.

sniddy
01-25-2018, 01:18 PM
Game was not valid?

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 04:53 PM
Is the event even worth doing? I'm stuck on 5. The amount of Eli's is insane and I can't clear them fast enough. My highest maiden is also only level like 54 or something. I'm using Ava, Eli, Althea, Roxelana

Largepotato
01-25-2018, 09:30 PM
Is the event even worth doing? I'm stuck on 5. The amount of Eli's is insane and I can't clear them fast enough. My highest maiden is also only level like 54 or something. I'm using Ava, Eli, Althea, Roxelana

You're not missing much. That mission is bugged and gives "Game was not valid" errors, even with cleared cache.

Don't think I will bother with event anymore. Crap xp & gold, and drop rate on last item is apparently way too low for the event time limit.

sniddy
01-26-2018, 12:02 AM
I'm thinking the same bugged, too much for a not so great reward not enough time, I'm better farming water crystals

EmeSky
01-26-2018, 04:47 AM
Game not valid. Game not valid. Game not valid.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 04:29 PM
Like a lot of other players. I am getting a lot of invalid game errors. Not sure why.

Mission 5 says that 4 Eli Spawn. At the start, it shows 4 Eli in each corner. Which is manageable with my 4 lv 64 girls. That is until the last 20 seconds. Then not only do the 4 spawn at the corners but then 2 more start spawning next to the crystals. At the final 10 seconds. 2 Helen spawn pixels away from the post. Which is next to impossible to stop them before they both take out the post. Since my 4 girls are spread out holding off the Eli. There is no way I can get higher level girls to hold against this overwhelming spawn. They are already at lv 64. I feel for the poor souls who are just starting or at lower levels.

Not being able to get past this and not seeing the 4th crafting item for the head set (the only thing I am working for). I feel this even is a bust and won't waste my time with it.

I don't know of the dev team will see this. Though things like this is what slowly pushes players away.

sniddy
01-27-2018, 01:58 AM
aye last event grindy but good, this event broken super grindy and poor rewards

If next event is more on par with this one I think I'll likely drop it - already at the point where gems are too rare BUT the free gacha isn't too tight so, I can cope

Underdog
01-27-2018, 08:10 AM
The free gacha is more rewarding as this event. And because i can not beat Lv 5 bevause of "invalid" ( i beated it once, but i still didn't count...) i stick on the gloves and leave this event after it. It's funny then the difficulty is way to hard on 5. Lv 4 is doable with Micah and Althea alone.

I hope they give us at least something after this event as an "apologize"

qti
01-27-2018, 12:16 PM
The mission the event map 5 show what do like 45.000xp at girls i happy and later he text game not valid. Already do like 20 times this mission and always same game not valid. I not go to do more this event concentrate in level my girls at 80.

EmeSky
01-27-2018, 01:19 PM
The amount of energy needed only to get 1 RARE item is insane(boots). The Water Bottle I got them easily in the first day and half of second day but the Sewing Thread is insane since you can get only 5-15 maxim and need 850! If your luck is 50% can get 10/run that means 10=7 energy, 850 = 595 energy(if my math is right). Thanks a LOT for half of a RARE item. Imagine getting the legendary with 1-10 drop rate or getting all 4 items. This Anniversary Event is pretty bad for F2P players. Hopefully in 3 days left I can get the rest of Sewing Threats for Boots cause I'm only farming them and i'm at 483/850 only. Jesus.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Yeah this is very irritating. I got this very frequently when I was running 3 ranged + 1 melee. For now I seem to be avoiding it by using 4 ranged with only occasional manual interventions for position.

Game not valid. Game not valid. Game not valid.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 08:00 PM
So far the bug seems to only happen when I am active with the mouse. Once I figured out how to place my maidens (and who to place) in configurations where I never have to use the mouse for anything I stopped getting 'Game Not Valid' in Stage 5/6.

Yeah this is very irritating. I got this very frequently when I was running 3 ranged + 1 melee. For now I seem to be avoiding it by using 4 ranged with only occasional manual interventions for position.

sniddy
01-30-2018, 12:45 AM
The amount of energy needed only to get 1 RARE item is insane(boots). The Water Bottle I got them easily in the first day and half of second day but the Sewing Thread is insane since you can get only 5-15 maxim and need 850! If your luck is 50% can get 10/run that means 10=7 energy, 850 = 595 energy(if my math is right). Thanks a LOT for half of a RARE item. Imagine getting the legendary with 1-10 drop rate or getting all 4 items. This Anniversary Event is pretty bad for F2P players. Hopefully in 3 days left I can get the rest of Sewing Threats for Boots cause I'm only farming them and i'm at 483/850 only. Jesus.

Yeh I did the maths and went back to crystal farming

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 02:26 PM
I didn't have to do the math. I just hit 'game not valid' three times in a row and extended a virtual middle finger to this event. There's no maiden, anyway.

Taiketsu
02-02-2018, 06:30 AM
So i just drew the new Unit Isana and saw her skill "Soul Stealer" (Deal dmg and reduce the targets dmg by X). Also she has Fast Movespeed so i think she might become a nice tank, ofc that would also depends on her stat growth but overall sounds nice to me.
What do u guys think about her?

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 05:21 AM
Please any complete guide.? Many questions to solve ...I don,t know if they are bugs originales doubts...

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 05:22 AM
Please any complete guide.? Many questions to solve ...I don,t know if they are bugs or doubts

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 08:03 AM
is it better to wait to romance the maidens or can you do it at any time.
It says it increases the base stats by 10%-20% so the question is does the base stats increase every level any therefore waiting til lvl 80 to increase them a better idea or when you level does it add a different variable to the base stats and therefore you can romance at anytime?

Locutus
02-04-2018, 08:55 AM
is it better to wait to romance the maidens or can you do it at any time.
It says it increases the base stats by 10%-20% so the question is does the base stats increase every level any therefore waiting til lvl 80 to increase them a better idea or when you level does it add a different variable to the base stats and therefore you can romance at anytime?It doesn't matter when you romance them

Kusho
02-05-2018, 06:24 AM
So i just drew the new Unit Isana and saw her skill "Soul Stealer" (Deal dmg and reduce the targets dmg by X). Also she has Fast Movespeed so i think she might become a nice tank, ofc that would also depends on her stat growth but overall sounds nice to me.
What do u guys think about her?

How much dmg does she reduce on enemies? Is it a plain number or percentage? Fast move speed sounds nice, but she better have monster stats if she is going to do the tanking as my 3M health Eli is being ravaged (Camp. 2 Hard, lvl 40-something)

thatoneguyfromwork
02-05-2018, 09:28 PM
I'm surprised how generous the free gacha is in this game. I've drawn 2/3 legendaries and 2 epic girls from there and I've only been playing since Christmas. Are there plans for more girls, seems like the game been out a while and there are not many. It's always nice to have something to shoot for.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 04:48 AM
The game seems promissing. Still it is kind of glitchy sometimes. During few battles I just couldnt move the maidens no matter what. Using abilities which you need to place on the ground also needs some adjusting. Sometimes it just doesnt do anything.
Free gacha seems decent enough. Drew some blues and purples out of there during the 4 weeks or so I am playing this game.

What I would change/improve though is:
1) increase the energy limit by a lot. Seriously you are wasting energy left and right unless you can play whole day because the storage is full in less than 3 hours at the beginning
- around 60 should be the base amount and +10 every level from there on.
2) skill points storage the same story, 10 base amount and +3-5 every level
3) make an additional 4 slots for maidens who will not fight but still gain experience. Pretty much every game which has lots of character that you need to level up have this system. Right know it
is pain in the ass to level up new maidens as you always need to have some strong ones and then the new ones so you can beat higher levels and level faster which will create disparity in
your team in terms of levels

Kusho
02-06-2018, 06:47 AM
3) make an additional 4 slots for maidens who will not fight but still gain experience. Pretty much every game which has lots of character that you need to level up have this system. Right know it
is pain in the ass to level up new maidens as you always need to have some strong ones and then the new ones so you can beat higher levels and level faster which will create disparity in
your team in terms of levels

Yup i agree they need to make a mechanic to speed up lvling of additional maidens once your top team is maxed out. Why not add an equipable item that increases the exp gain of a maiden when she is in a party with a higher lvl maiden? May call it Ring of Learning or something, and sell it for gems in the Shop; ppl will definitely buy it^^

Aidoru
02-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Leveling is barely an issue in this game.

If anything, all this game needs is a speed up button or an auto-clear mode for missions we've completed all the achievements or something. Battle modes that utlize more than 4 units would be nice too.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 12:17 PM
1) increase the energy limit by a lot. Seriously you are wasting energy left and right unless you can play whole day because the storage is full in less than 3 hours at the beginning
- around 60 should be the base amount and +10 every level from there on.
2) skill points storage the same story, 10 base amount and +3-5 every level

You do the increasing with your buildings. Every FTP game wastes energy at the beginning...it's a hook to get you to keep coming back until you make it part of your routine.

Largepotato
02-08-2018, 12:21 PM
New event is live and has a couple new girls to farm.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Fucking hell, this waiting shit again? You'd think that with the global release fiasco the devs would have learned their lesson about making their players wait.

Kusho
02-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Got Mei-Li... a MELEE support?! Well i can tell shes gonna be so overwhelmingly useful...

Aidoru
02-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Shame they're not using the side banner image of Helen for her default image instead of her neck breaking one.

sniddy
02-08-2018, 02:03 PM
New event is live and has a couple new girls to farm.

Looks like its massive farming again - we'll wait and see but initial view is OMG not again, once it's all unlocked I'lls ee if it's worth carrying on farming

tehepelo
02-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Would there be any interest in setting up a collection of the maidens' dialogue during the romance scenes? The images are already floating around on the internet, so it would be nice to 'complete' the scenes. I can set up a Google Sheet.

Largepotato
02-09-2018, 05:24 AM
2 new event quests have unlocked.

The first drops the unique item required for Asuka. The other drops both cake and chocolate.

Quest drops are still in small amounts. (1-10?)

Kusho
02-09-2018, 08:56 AM
So they added the option to buy +10 sec battle time for 50 gems...i dont think i like hwere this is going......Are we going to have 30 sec timers on maps now so that we have to buy our way to victory?

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 09:40 AM
lol, the H-Scenes are censored now. Game was interesting (lil to much grind for crysals...) but for me its dead now, sigh.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 02:55 PM
lol, the H-Scenes are censored now.

Huh, what do you mean by that? Just unlocked the Mei Li (one of the new chars) scene, and it was more than uncensored, lol

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 11:26 AM
Are the stage lock timers set to the same time for everyone? Or does each individual have their own based on when they first logged in/cleared the last stage or something?

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Are the stage lock timers set to the same time for everyone? Or does each individual have their own based on when they first logged in/cleared the last stage or something?

It's set for 5 am Central for mine, and I haven't been awake at that time for years. I'm of the opinion they're on a set schedule and not dependent upon when you started the maps.

Largepotato
02-11-2018, 08:43 AM
9 of 12 event maps are unlocked now and all have unacceptably low drop rates of quest materials.

Gognar
02-11-2018, 06:31 PM
9 of 12 event maps are unlocked now and all have unacceptably low drop rates of quest materials.

Course the drop rates are terrible there's a gacha pull for event materials you didn't think they'd give you free stuff right?

SmilingSparrow
02-12-2018, 08:01 AM
K, mission 11 on the event is just impossible. Or maybe I'm just to low level, girls are around 50ish. But I don't even get close to the end. The mobs just get healed and healed and healed.

qti
02-12-2018, 08:19 AM
I beat the mission 11 only using 2 unit my althea what i use she how damage dealer and tank and healer and a archer called Zera (trade she in the event the christmas). My level of althea is 74 and my archer 67. Start the mission for down in the map and go little a little.

Do easy the mission but he drop is terrible for me.
View My Video (http://es.tinypic.com/r/2vk0pxx/9)

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 09:23 AM
I did it with Lvl 70 Althea, lvl 55/54 ranged, one lvl 29 not deployed but still getting the XP. She's going to have to sit out the last panel, I'm sure.

Also...'high quantity' and 'low quantity' on the same map yielded 10 of each...fucking RNG hell.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 10:26 AM
I don't have anyone to 60 yet so I am having a hard time on event 11. I got further by focusing the medics and luring the two melee fighters to one side of the map then switching to the other, but the multiple aoe attacks from the helens is murder on my squishies. I only get halfway before time runs out.

Underdog
02-12-2018, 11:23 AM
I can easily beat Lv11 with a Team arround 65 Althea, Beatrix, Billie and Micah.

Micah works realy good for that amount of enemies, but it's still random that she hits enough. (one shot if it hits, exept for the Elis)

I think the bigger problem will be, to get enough materials even if you can not fail the missions... the droprate of the arrow and heart item for the Maidens is just WAY to low. If lv12 do not drop them at a higher rate, then it's impossible to get both maidens, even if you play active(without refill your energy with gems.)

But at the end i think, Lv12 will be on a hard level, even for my team.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-12-2018, 11:42 AM
So what's the max level for the girls? I thought it was 60, my team is nearing 60, I was thinking I would have to swap some out to start leveling some new girls...if not, this is quite nice to hear.

qti
02-12-2018, 12:21 PM
For now the level max is 80 and with camp level 20 you have 200% boost in the element what you choose train.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 12:22 PM
They put the same reward on both maps of the latest panel...seriously? Do the devs even pay attention to what they're doing?

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 02:47 PM
I just started the event. Am I even going come close to unlocking the first maiden? The arrow thing only has low quantity missions and you need like what 750? How am I supposed to get that done?