PDA

View Full Version : New Upcoming Game: Crystal Maidens

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 03:04 PM
It seems to me that the devs have no idea how to make proper events. So far this is the second event I got since I started playing and first was bugged as hell + pretty much impossible grind and hard battles almost right from the start.
Now we have an event where I havent encountered any bugs so far but still we have pretty much impossible grind where if you are really active and manage to get one of the more expensive thing out of all of them you will be lucky...
Seriously what is the point of releasing who knows how many rewards in the event when even the most hardcore players will save up enough for maybe 2...unless they pay some serious money.
Not to mention it is pretty much aimed for old players with strong teams who can clear everything easily...
I can clear the lvl 11 with 3 lvl 70 +- maidens (2 of them basic ones (healer and that nature girl with dmg+heal skill and purple orc girl) and one over lvl 50 (frost mage) but it is pain in the ass because there is so many healers and aoe damage which brings your whole team down to low hp very easily.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 06:18 PM
What gacha do people try to save up for?

I don't want to waste rolling on the wrong one as gem gain is so awful in this game, especially during events where I have to focus all my energy on the events, not knowing if I'll even be able to get the rewards for them, so I can't even do most of the daily quests I get cause they don't drop equips or crystals. Really wished they handled this better.

Gognar
02-12-2018, 06:37 PM
What gacha do people try to save up for?

I don't want to waste rolling on the wrong one as gem gain is so awful in this game, especially during events where I have to focus all my energy on the events, not knowing if I'll even be able to get the rewards for them, so I can't even do most of the daily quests I get cause they don't drop equips or crystals. Really wished they handled this better.

I used 1200 on the multiple building upgrade and i suggest keeping all your gems for stamina refills if you ever want to get anything from events.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I'm really not a fan of the way they do these events, so you only know halfway through whether or not anything worthwhile is achievable. Unless the final map gives arrows & candy hearts in significant numbers, I'm leaning towards no.

And that'll pretty much be it for me caring about this game.

Kusho
02-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Not to mention it is pretty much aimed for old players with strong teams who can clear everything easily...
I can clear the lvl 11 with 3 lvl 70 +- maidens (2 of them basic ones (healer and that nature girl with dmg+heal skill and purple orc girl) and one over lvl 50 (frost mage) but it is pain in the ass because there is so many healers and aoe damage which brings your whole team down to low hp very easily.

I find lvl 11 map really easy, actually... im farming it with an alt-team (to lvl them up) consisting of:
Billie lvl 51, Luna lvl 46, Edana lvl 52, Kade lvl 20

thatoneguyfromwork
02-12-2018, 09:42 PM
I find lvl 11 map really easy, actually... im farming it with an alt-team (to lvl them up) consisting of:
Billie lvl 51, Luna lvl 46, Edana lvl 52, Kade lvl 20

That interesting, maybe I lack gear or something since my level 57-58 team gets destroyed. I can only get halfway through the level before the timer is up. Sad thing is even if the next maps are better for drops I'll probably restricted to the worse ones.

Kusho
02-12-2018, 10:03 PM
That interesting, maybe I lack gear or something since my level 57-58 team gets destroyed. I can only get halfway through the level before the timer is up. Sad thing is even if the next maps are better for drops I'll probably restricted to the worse ones.

I just use Luna's skill to 1-shot the archers in the middle from distance. Edana could pretty much do the same. Dark AOE makes this map a joke.

Actually im leveling Luna because lvls 40+ of Camp 2 Hard are really, really hard without heavy long range AoE to kill the insane clusters of enemies

Largepotato
02-13-2018, 05:12 AM
Did the last mission and got 2 arrows and 10 cake. It doesn't even drop the other girl's unique item.

Game bookmark deleted.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 05:41 AM
Well I guess the 11th one is easy with dark maidens unfortunately I dont really have any up to snuff. Edana is still in the middle of leveling sitting at lvl 39 so pretty much useless :D The 12th is way easier than 11 as there isnt so many powerful healers so it is not really a problem to kill those warriors. The drop sucks though as expected... 10+ cakes usually and 1-3 arrows... when you need 750 of those. Will probably just try for that legendary bow as that seems to be the only thing somewhat doable for me from the better stuff.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 05:59 AM
Is it even possible to get two of the event girls without spending real money?

Underdog
02-13-2018, 06:16 AM
The event is only made for "maybe" getting 1 Item(Bow) or 1 Maiden.

With over 4 Days left i think it's possible to get 700 arrows depending on the drop amount. What i've seen is, that on Lv12 the drop is 1-4 (maybe 5 max) so if i get every run ~2 arrows = 350 runs = 2100 Energy (i have 149 arrows atm)

Every day you can get arround 240 energy (without any refill or level ups and sleep time) so with 4 days you will have arround 960 Energy...

I think events like this are only made for ppl forcing to spend some gems, but i can not say anything bad about it, because on the halfway of the event everyone got 500 gems.
I also want to keep this gems, but i think i need to spend them if my arrow dropluck is low.

Kusho
02-13-2018, 07:24 AM
Yup, this is a joke. Can only get the f***ing bow, no way to collect 750 arrows with a drop rate of 1.5 per run on average...
Bought a resource pack to see if it would be 150 arrows or 150 suchi maybe...NO, it was 5 random resource stacks of ~30...so waste of gems, actually.
The only way to get one of the girls seems to be through refills spam and replaying the goddam lvl hundreds of times...really, really retarded

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 07:27 AM
As others have said, this may be it for this game for me. Spending RL money on a FTP game should be for those who can't no-life it, not required to get anything at all. The number of people who actually do no-life it and get all the main prizes will be vanishingly small, but that option HAS to be there or people will simply walk away. It has to be on the players to decide if they're going to put in the time and effort or if they're going to spend money, not something they can throw up their hands and legitimately blame entirely on the devs. If you give players the option to take absolutely none of the responsibility for their failure to win prizes, they WILL take it. They were already walking a very thin line after delaying the release for so long...for the events, they needed to be Santa Fucking Claus, the Easter Bunny, and post-spirit visit Ebenezer Scrooge combined to make up for it, but it looks like they alienated the players instead.

Kusho
02-13-2018, 07:36 AM
They better AT LEAST add an auto-resolve option if they want me to replay the stupid level 3 HUNDRED times (literally).

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 09:21 AM
Either we're missing something or they're really trying to kill off the free player base.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 09:26 AM
Yep. By my calculations it'll take me 6.5 days to get the girl I wantest most. Something just south of that for the other. (assuming, you know, no sleep, no work)

buh-bye.

IMO, spending on an event like this should be if you want the girls *and* the equipment. That's for the perfectionist gotta-get-everything whales. (as is, looks like if you aren't a payer, you can probably get all the equipment, but not a single girls)

(I should point out, none of these girls particularly scream "event girl", so it's quite probable they are all going to be added into the gotcha, so it's not permanently missing them if you don't get one.)

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 09:50 AM
(I should point out, none of these girls particularly scream "event girl", so it's quite probable they are all going to be added into the gotcha, so it's not permanently missing them if you don't get one.)

Asuka will most likely get added to the regular pool. Ophelia on the other hand, possibly not since the image says event exclusive, like Naku. Of course they could just be lying.

And probably just a typo but if you go to inventory and look at the description of the event items, you'll notice the arrow has a different event listed than the other valentine event items. Possibly another event for her? This event is only about 1 week while the Xmas one was 2.

Thats just me trying to be optimistic though.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 10:08 AM
Not sure if I just got lucky, they've changed it, or the rewards slowly increase...

But last 4 times I ran it I got
3 arrows
4 arrows
4 arrows
6 arrows.

(yeah, nothing else to do before leaving for work)

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 10:46 AM
Yep the items are perfectly doable unless you just started playing the game when the event came out but the maidens are pretty much behind paywall unless you got hundreds of gems stored up for use.
This is simply a bad design for events.
When you have a relatively new game and you want to get bunch of new players who might eventually invest some money, you should make events where even completely new players who just started can get something decent. Not something like this where even veteran players have to pay to get the best stuff.

Pocket fantasy does it right. I just started playing it few days ago and they are pretty much giving away various items and "premium currency" for free in small to medium amounts for completing various quests you can do just by playing normally every day or in various events + as a compensation when something goes wrong or something wasnt explained in events properly. On top of that they even got events like blackjack where if you have the patience and use some basic strategy you can find on the internet you can get some pretty good stuff for free if you saved up some of the currency. It is a bit rigged but still perfectly doable.
Also the vips dont have such a huge advantage unless they pay hundreds of dollars every week.

Here it is a complete joke... 400% more xp/coins much higher chance to get good items also enough space for energy that you can actually get some sleep without wasting it for quite a few weeks. The disparity between higher vip and f2p is enormous.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:56 PM
There is a lot of talk about being able to get items or specifically the bow in this event.
Other than by receiving an item randomly at the end of level 12 how would you get any of these items other than by using gems in the Event Gacha?

People seem to be indicating they will be able to get event related items but all I see as a guarantee is building a character assuming you get enough ingredients.
I apologize if I am missing something obvious. I have been playing this game less than a month. When I completed level 12 I received two Epic items and one normal, neither Epic were specific to this event though and I see no other way to get the items now that I have completed all 12 levels.

Underdog
02-13-2018, 04:08 PM
They also reduced the amount of arrows need from 700 to 600. NOW it's possible to get Ophelia without spending gems (if you can beat Lv12 and already startet collecting arrows)

And yes i got more often 6 arrows per run so the droprate is now like ~4

At least they try to balance it, but this should happen before the event gets rushed out. More specialy if ppl start to ignore the event and now they lost time to go back on it even with the change.

sniddy
02-13-2018, 04:22 PM
the 500 arrows alone will take around 500 energy....that's 3 days farming for arrows - gonna get the 1st one 1st I think then worry about that later

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 08:14 PM
There is a lot of talk about being able to get items or specifically the bow in this event.
Other than by receiving an item randomly at the end of level 12 how would you get any of these items other than by using gems in the Event Gacha?

People seem to be indicating they will be able to get event related items but all I see as a guarantee is building a character assuming you get enough ingredients.
I apologize if I am missing something obvious. I have been playing this game less than a month. When I completed level 12 I received two Epic items and one normal, neither Epic were specific to this event though and I see no other way to get the items now that I have completed all 12 levels.

You are missing something "obvious". You're gonna kick yourself... On the screen where you can "build a character" there's a scrollbar. Scroll down to see the rest of the stuff you can build.

:)

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 08:19 PM
Asuka will most likely get added to the regular pool. Ophelia on the other hand, possibly not since the image says event exclusive, like Naku. Of course they could just be lying.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? Where does it say exclusive? I don't see it on the banner below, the "possible rewards", the page to "build" her, or the on-load splash screen?

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 08:32 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by that? Where does it say exclusive? I don't see it on the banner below, the "possible rewards", the page to "build" her, or the on-load splash screen?

https://i.imgur.com/61d3Vnil.jpg

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 01:12 AM
Oh.

Heh. I only bother making my browser window big enough to display the game. Never thought they'd be doing advertising on the frame.

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Definitely not going to be able to get either maidens. This game seems to be going towards pandering to those who have too much time (and those with money) instead those willing to put effort into the game. If only they had some kind of in-game item you could get from dailies or stage drops that restore some energy.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-14-2018, 12:48 PM
Me as well. I only get to play twice day and that's not going to be near enough for either of the girls it looks like. This game seemed promising seeing that I was getting legendary and epic girls from the free gacha like every other week. I've never played a game that seemed so free to play friendly, then I get to see the first maiden event and what impossible bs it is...you seem to have to p2w.

Aidoru
02-14-2018, 02:18 PM
I might be able to get Ophelia if I go at it as much as I can and maybe spend some gems I got from the event on some energy, but with only 3 days left, I doubt I'll get anything else, not the weapons let alone Asuka, as there are no good places to farm the sushi. Of course that's if I try. If the game had a speed up mode or auto skill, that'd make life so much easier.

sniddy
02-14-2018, 02:58 PM
Honestly - if you had a decent stamina pool to recharge, a little lucky on the level ups and drops AND could get on at least every 4 hours only missing one over night, I think it MAY be doable and...

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 10:37 PM
FYI this is the 2nd maiden event.

The first one, (x-mas) was way too easy. I was able to get all 3 maidens even though I was only able to play for like the 2nd half of the event, due to travelling to visit relatives for x-mas. I expect people able to play the entire event (not even no-lifing) got all the maidens and all the equipment.

The second one was way too hard, and not really worth even trying. (I think I stopped after the first day when I tried 2 times on a map and failed w/ my best guys, not sure what level, IIRC 2 of 'em were 60, other 2 in the 40's?) Thankfuly, the rewards also seemed pretty bad, so I didn't particularly care.

This one is *maybe* just a smidge towards too difficult. I think (after the changes) I'm on track to pick up Ophelia with almost 2 days to spare (I'm at 450 arrows), particularly now that you can play on your phone. Though I'll admit the nudity on the splash screen makes starting it up at work problematic. (tons of pointless meetings and such where most of the team is on their phone doing games waiting for it to start, so no issues for me in THAT regard anyways)

I'd argue it should be designed such that pretty much everybody should be able to get the event maiden. "No-lifers" should be able to additionally pick up some of the ancilliary rewards (perhaps non-event maiden). Whales should be able to pick up everything.

And this event doesn't seem to be too far off that target. (perhaps a bit TOO difficult to get the event maiden for the newest players who simply can't finish the maps... grind point for event maiden should have been halfway point, grind point for other maiden at the end.)

(I will say, the whole "1 purchase per day" of the random event mats, matched with the random nature and the phased roll out of maps is entirely stupid. You have no way to gauge whether you're likely to fall short until the event is halfway over, and even then you have no idea if what you get even if you do start buying will be enough to get you there. It's practically asking you not to risk it) It should either be random *or* limited, limited *or* phased roll out of the maps.

DrunkMonkGar
02-15-2018, 12:05 AM
I just switched to grinding sushi and got 10 in one mission from stage 9. Better than I ever got for arrows from 12.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Did they update that too? God I wished this game had patch note pages or something.

sniddy
02-15-2018, 12:20 AM
Either we're missing something or they're really trying to kill off the free player base.

I really think it's going that way

1st event great - tiny bit easy but needed time and effort

2nd - disaster I quit VERY early

3rd - drop rates too low and 'luck' too much of factor - cost to

Go back to 1 drop at X% and make them do- able for F2P

Given everything I will give it one more event if it's closer to event one I'll stick otherwise that's it for me too

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 01:09 AM
I just switched to grinding sushi and got 10 in one mission from stage 9. Better than I ever got for arrows from 12.

Any idea what the average is? If 10 is the average, that's only 60 runs, or 360 energy, or 30 hours. It may be fairly possible for free players to pick up Ophelia and Asuka, assuming they don't mind spending the 500 rubies from the event on +200 energy.

DrunkMonkGar
02-15-2018, 02:08 AM
Any idea what the average is? If 10 is the average, that's only 60 runs, or 360 energy, or 30 hours. It may be fairly possible for free players to pick up Ophelia and Asuka, assuming they don't mind spending the 500 rubies from the event on +200 energy.

I've gotten 1-10, so seems like the same drop rate as a normal low quantity ingredient.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 04:52 AM
Honestly it would just be enough for this event if all stages were available from day 1... You were blocked on low amount stages for half the event for absolutely no reason other then create preasure and promote spending gems...

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 07:27 AM
Let them know you're not happy, if enough people tell them they might change something. *shrugs*
I sent them feedback via nutaku/support/game-inquiries (can't post links) under crystal maidens // feedback to let them know..... this event was handled poorly with unrealistic expectations on earning rewards.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Well I'm sure now that even if I was to spend the gems that I'm going to fall short of either girl. What a waste of time. I've only experienced two events and they were wastes of time, kind of puts me off playing events in the future.

Underdog
02-15-2018, 04:40 PM
I just want to say, that i got Ophelia today, so it is possible to get her in time without spending any Gem (after the change from 750 to 600 and a higher droprate of arrows)
I did not lose any fight (so this is may only for ppl CAN beat Lv12 only :/ sry for all beginners)

Now i try to get at least the Bow.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 06:15 PM
I just want to say, that i got Ophelia today, so it is possible to get her in time without spending any Gem (after the change from 750 to 600 and a higher droprate of arrows)
I did not lose any fight (so this is may only for ppl CAN beat Lv12 only :/ sry for all beginners)

Yep if you are strong enough to beat lvl 12 and started in time you can get her. I managed to get like 200 arrows today and there are still 3 days left so I should be able to get her. (And I wasted quite some vit on bosses to quick xp and didnt spent all of it on event.)
Most likely nothing else though maybe except some of the low level stuff like the shield. Still better than nothing I guess :D

Aidoru
02-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Yep if you are strong enough to beat lvl 12 and started in time you can get her. I managed to get like 200 arrows today and there are still 3 days left so I should be able to get her. (And I wasted quite some vit on bosses to quick xp and didnt spent all of it on event.)
Most likely nothing else though maybe except some of the low level stuff like the shield. Still better than nothing I guess :D

There's less than 2 days left. That '3 days left' is for the exchange shop, the maps close 2 days earlier than it.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 07:42 PM

I already pulled a legendary bow from the gotcha, so I think I'm going to go for Asuka now. I'll probably have to spend at least the 500 gems from the event though, but a guaranteed purple maiden I don't already have is still a better use than the gotcha.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-16-2018, 02:54 AM
Yeah, I think level 11 being too hard for me probably held me back because I certainly felt like I had no chance. I started when the christmas event had like 2 days left so I'm not completely new but not quite strong enough yet it seems.

Congrats for those that could get something out of the event, I think all I'll be able to buy is some blue armor. Reminds me heavily of the last event where I didn't really get anything.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 04:23 AM
There's less than 2 days left. That '3 days left' is for the exchange shop, the maps close 2 days earlier than it.

Heh just found out :D Well with a bit of luck on drops I might be able to pull it off. If not I can still exchange the extra stuff and get the bow so at least something :)

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I think level 11 being too hard for me probably held me back because I certainly felt like I had no chance. I started when the christmas event had like 2 days left so I'm not completely new but not quite strong enough yet it seems.

Congrats for those that could get something out of the event, I think all I'll be able to buy is some blue armor. Reminds me heavily of the last event where I didn't really get anything.

I personally gave up on stage 11 and did 10 instead. I can beat 11 but it is too annoying because I dont have any proper dark maidens so by the time I would finish 11 I could do stage 10 twice and the drops are very comparable. I will still getting 5-10 bears pretty much all the time except the occasional 1-2.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 10:00 AM
You are missing something "obvious". You're gonna kick yourself... On the screen where you can "build a character" there's a scrollbar. Scroll down to see the rest of the stuff you can build.

:)

Yeah, I think I will have to wait until I have enough energy to kick myself properly. Not sure why I never saw that. Might just be the lag I get in my browser, I never sit still long enough for things to completely load.

Kusho
02-16-2018, 03:30 PM
Ok, got Ophelia. Looks like your standard super low health archer, her skill deals continuous AOE damage in an medium-sized area and slows affected enemies. Definitely better skill than Zera but still nothing to QQ about really.

Gonna try get the bow now as there's no way to collect 600 sushi in a day i guess, lol

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 08:22 PM
Yeah, came to the conclusion Asuka is out of reach as well.

Don't think I'll get enough bears for the bow, (already have a legendary one, though I do use 2 archers) but should be able to pick up all the other gear.

FWIW, no real trouble on 11 here, even with no dark girls. (all but one of my girls are light, in fact). I'd assume dark girls would just get destroyed by all the light attacks?

(admittedly, my gals are now 75,75,70,69)

Aidoru
02-16-2018, 11:35 PM
Am I blind or is there no way to fuse large stacks of items for other items? Trying to exchange cakes for teddy bears. If not, then just another thing to complain about the terrible event design. They're 30% success, have to click 2 buttons, a 3rd one if it fails. I need about 200 bears... Haha... sigh.

Sometimes I question why I still play this.

EmeSky
02-17-2018, 03:28 AM
It's all about drop luck. I see some people already got Ophelia by now while I'm at 547/600 Love Arrows with 13h remaining of event. Sadly I mostly got 2 and 3 and rarely 5 or 6 love arrows drop. Anyway, as a f2p there's no way you can get more then a maid and maybe an item if you wake up at night to not lose energy :squint:
Has anyone tried the Valentine's Gasha?

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 07:37 AM
Seriously these developers... Not only the fusion fuction has absolutely terrible chance to succeed. I naively thought it would be 100% chance...But you also have to do it manually every fucking time and you cant even choose the amount so if you want to exchange hundreds of excess items it will take you who knows how long especially when you have to click extra every time it fails...

Kusho
02-17-2018, 07:42 AM
Am I blind or is there no way to fuse large stacks of items for other items? Trying to exchange cakes for teddy bears. If not, then just another thing to complain about the terrible event design. They're 30% success, have to click 2 buttons, a 3rd one if it fails. I need about 200 bears... Haha... sigh.

Sometimes I question why I still play this.

LOL im totally on the same boat, need like 200 bears and have more than 600 cakes which should be enough at 30% success rate...but... need to click 600x3= 1800 times?! roflmao... fantastic design indeed... i kinda wonder at times are they trying to make fun of us

Ramazan
02-17-2018, 07:45 AM
Seriously these developers... Not only the fusion fuction has absolutely terrible chance to succeed. I naively thought it would be 100% chance...But you also have to do it manually every fucking time and you cant even choose the amount so if you want to exchange hundreds of excess items it will take you who knows how long especially when you have to click extra every time it fails...

Seriously, 1 more event like this and i'll drop from the game and post a video of me deleting every single equipment, also will drop from other nubtaku games too (why did i started playing at nubtaku again in the first place...). It was a really tryhard cashgrab thats not respecting my time invested in the game. Logging in 3 times a day to farm the shit out of stuff but still only was able to get ophelia. If i wanted to get asuka or bow i needed to spend all my gems (1750) and buy some more on top it...

Kusho
02-17-2018, 08:05 AM
Im also going to /ragequit for sure if the next event is anything like this...

Seriously, Devs...

Either make more levels that are hard and actually challenging for a full lvl 80 party and award a huge ammount of resources (like 400-500 if we are going to need thousands again) AND cost like 60 stamina so one doesnt have to replay a fucking level 300+ times --- which is a COMPLETE JOKE AND DISRESPECT towards your players

OR, if you feel lazy as hell and dont want to design levels that are challenging and balanced, AT LEAST add an auto-resolve function so one can auto-resolve levels after beating them a few times (or beating them with 3 stars)

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 08:14 AM
The game itself is pretty decent. Sure when the arena or whatever comes out then vip players will have huge advantage but the singleplayer part isnt half bad despite some shortcomings like extremely small energy storage or lack of system for leveling extra maidens which do not fight.
Unfortunately the devs cant make events for shit. Too much materials needed with too low drop rate and completely unnecessary delayed unlocking of later stages + lack of any kind of automation so you need to fight one stage hundreds of times manually like an idiot wasting huge amount of time.
Not to mention you dont even need any special testing. Basic math will tell you that the requirements for rewards are ridiculous...

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 09:00 AM
The only good to come out of this game is the western art that doesn't look like garbage and isn't half assed traced over of stolen anime art. Almost everything else the game offers is subpar or just plain terrible.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 10:29 AM
It's all about drop luck. I see some people already got Ophelia by now while I'm at 547/600 Love Arrows with 13h remaining of event. Sadly I mostly got 2 and 3 and rarely 5 or 6 love arrows drop. Anyway, as a f2p there's no way you can get more then a maid and maybe an item if you wake up at night to not lose energy :squint:
Has anyone tried the Valentine's Gasha?

Free Player, never woke up at night:
Got Ophelia
Got the Bow
Got 2x the shield (which annoyingly can only be used by archers)
got 3x the boots (which are also annoying archer only)

Do you really expect free players to get everything? Why would anybody ever pay if there was no benefit? Even as is, the 2nd maiden will almost certainly show up in the gacha, which means there's a very good chance you'll get her eventually anyways.

And, fwiw, 13h should get you ~104 arrows, so you're pretty much on track, even if you're going to lose a bunch of stamina to sleep.

I'll definitely agree the game could use an "auto" button though, however I would disagree it needs to be more difficult. I don't play any of the nutaku games because I want a challenge. There something I have running on my second monitor to kick off a run during a loadscreen or whatever on a real game.

Ramazan
02-17-2018, 12:49 PM
Got Ophelia
Got the Bow

Do you really expect free players to get everything? Why would anybody ever pay if there was no benefit? Even as is, the 2nd maiden will almost certainly show up in the gacha, which means there's a very good chance you'll get her eventually anyways.

And, fwiw, 13h should get you ~104 arrows, so you're pretty much on track, even if you're going to lose a bunch of stamina to sleep.

I'll definitely agree the game could use an "auto" button though, however I would disagree it needs to be more difficult. I don't play any of the nutaku games because I want a challenge. There something I have running on my second monitor to kick off a run during a loadscreen or whatever on a real game.

Free player, never woke up at night because why? I have 90 stam cap and its enough lol. Farmed since beginning and got only ophelia. The thing is events are supposed to give me stuff freely in exchange with the time i invested in. This event and previous one sucks balls because of shit drop rates everybody else complaining about. Not to mention other shitty mechanics and stuff people up here already mentioned.

Devs are obviously newbie to this stuff and need hella lots of experience but like i said this and previous nutaku event already filled the cup, one more like this and i'll be out.

clb0488
02-17-2018, 05:03 PM
I submitted a request through the Nutaku support page to ask about getting some sort of mass fusion thing created. Short of that I'm thinking about creating a bot through Frep on my phone to repeat the steps 50-100 iterations, not ideal but neither is clicking the button myself.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 10:23 PM
Yeah I was about to spend $30 on a gotcha to support the game (like I have with kamihime project) just as the anniversary event started, that event was so bad I decided to wait.... After this event they don't deserve a cent. I hope they get their shit together but I won't be here to see it, best wishes to everyone sticking with the game but I'm out~

sniddy
02-18-2018, 04:49 AM
Personally I think having large numbers needed and large swings on what drops just creates frustration - I had to drop 100g and all my gems to get Orph and the left overs went on a boots and a couple of shields

The 1st event was much smoother lower numbers, and just flat drop % sure still RNG can screw you but it's less likely to over the long run, nowhere ner as bad as this could

Also auto complete. Yes please - but not too much more challanging not everyone has god teams, heck I'm still mostly 65 - 75 ish on my levels partially as events like this drain stamina and my team can't complete 2-40 (getting close mind)

EmeSky
02-18-2018, 06:34 AM
Got Ophelia
Got the Bow

Well I didn't got the arrows. I had to go away for the weekend. It's called RL but it's totally my fault I didn't got Ophelia in time. I can accept that. However, I'm at 586/600 arrows, missing only 14! Maybe you, so pleased with this event, can explain this to me.
9321 9322
If you don't understand what i'm trying to link you let me explain it to you. 3500 gems for 14 arrows.

gigantosaurus
02-18-2018, 07:18 AM
hehehe I think they still need to work on this :wink:

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 10:39 AM
Well I didn't got the arrows. I had to go away for the weekend. It's called RL but it's totally my fault I didn't got Ophelia in time. I can accept that. However, I'm at 586/600 arrows, missing only 14! Maybe you, so pleased with this event, can explain this to me.
9321 9322
If you don't understand what i'm trying to link you let me explain it to you. 3500 gems for 14 arrows.

Ouch, yeah. That's fucked up. The middle energy refresh package, (what, 175 gems?) would have almost certainly enough to get 14 arrows. (possible with lowest) Just did an experiment, (checked what it would take me to craft Asuka after having bought everything else I was interested in:147010 gems. So it's not like there was a bug where it didn't give you credit for the mats you already have. I think it's a cool idea being able to buy whatever is missing, (never even occurred to me to try, to be honest, I don't think I've seen that in any other game. You miss it you miss it) but the price needs to be *much* more reasonable. At that point it may as well not even exist.

(I assume you're stuck with an iPhone? Guess stuff like this is another reason to go android. Though, to point out, you presumably knew you were just short before you left, and could have bought some extra energy to make it then.)

So, yeah. The ability to buy what you missed is a cool feature, (and I'll have to remember it in the future, instead of just blowing all my mats on whatever when I realize I can't get enough for anything more I really want) but either they're F'in retarded or they slipped a decimal point. 350 or so would have made some sense, 2x what it would have cost you if you had done it when you could as way of penalty.

That said, there *is* a screwup that's 100% in the players favor (that I'm not going to mention in case other people know about it. I'd assume the devs monitor these threads, and will fix it if I do. I figure the screwup on the decimal balances out this screwup, though unfortunately it won't help you get more arrows.)

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 11:54 AM
Oh, and P.S. do I love everything about the event? Not really. Definitely things could be better. I'm just saying expecting to get everything as a free player (like the first event) is...

Kusho
02-18-2018, 01:26 PM
Which presumably means you'd have to restrict auto-complete to using the same party you used last time on that map. While only having auto-complete work on the last map you did if your party is still the same would "work" for event grinding, it is definitely less than ideal. I'd like an auto-complete function to be useful when grinding outside events, which largely means popping from boss fight to boss fight to boss fight.

So, I'd guess I'd implement auto-complete as follows: To auto-complete a map, your party has to include all the members you actually *deployed* the last time you 3*'d that map. That does, most likely, add quite a bit of memory to each persons profile. For each map you'd have to memorize (up to) 4 maidens. But I think it would be the most optimum for the players, (other than, of course, just saying frack it and let us use anybody, and ignore the fact it'll make it far faster to level up new maidens.)

Yep, i thought about that too, and i generally came to the same conclusion - you should be allowed to autocomplete with a group that have beaten (or 3-starred alternatively) the map. Even if it only remembers your last group that beat the level it will still be a vast improvement over having to manually replay. And is definitely much better option than being able to auto without gaining any experience (which is going to suck and ppl wont use it)

As for the event - i got Ophelia and the bow and im happy reward-wise, what im not happy about is the retarded ammount of grinding. While i can tolerate pay2win, pay2grind or even free2grind is not my thing.

Kusho
02-18-2018, 01:57 PM
Reading the complaints above, i just tried for LOLZ to buy Asuka and got a message asking me to pay 163000 gems. LOL

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 04:23 PM
Reading the complaints above, i just tried for LOLZ to buy Asuka and got a message asking me to pay 163000 gems. LOL

What, you don't think she's worth ~$800?

sniddy
02-19-2018, 12:49 AM
That said, there *is* a screwup that's 100% in the players favor (that I'm not going to mention in case other people know about it. I'd assume the devs monitor these threads, and will fix it if I do. I figure the screwup on the decimal balances out this screwup, though unfortunately it won't help you get more arrows.)

Anyone know this PM me...please

Unregistered
02-20-2018, 12:47 AM
Hmm... Apology bandana for the initial poor drop rate?

EmeSky
02-22-2018, 05:36 PM
Valentine Event is back for purchase items but the missing ingredients are not fixed :squint:

Kusho
02-22-2018, 10:06 PM
They really need to make skills scale with gear cuz as it stands i dont really see any reason to use any dps skills at all. Example: My Micah deals 250k damage at 180 speed (almost 2 shots per second) and 30% crit rate. Her skill deals ~250k (lvl 20), often doesnt hit anything or only hits 1 target, skill stops her attack animation so she skips at least 2 regular shots if not more... So basically using her skill results in a huge dps loss in most situations...

What do you guys think?

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 11:25 PM
I consider Micah's skill to be one of the few useful "DPS" skills.

Not so much for the DPS, but for the aggro pull. Any enemy damaged by it will activate and come running to my characters, which is far safer in terms of keeping my ranged characters from running up in front of my tank.

Only problem is how inconsistent it is. If you don't hit any of them, you don't pull any of them. If you hit too many of them, you may overwhelm your tank.

sniddy
02-23-2018, 01:57 PM
Not loading which is REALLY annoying

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 07:09 AM
game doesnt load for me anymore

asukabestwaifu
02-24-2018, 07:29 AM
Clear your browser cache. Worked for me.

BANDIT999123
02-24-2018, 12:19 PM
Is anyone else having problems with character equipment. My game won't let me unequip my current gear or let me equip my better gear. I see the button but it's gray so I can't click on it.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 01:19 PM
Inventory full? Sell/upgrade an item.

Bandit999123
02-24-2018, 02:33 PM
Full inventory was the problem thanks for the help

EmeSky
02-26-2018, 05:57 AM
Error: Unable to connect to MySQL. Debugging errno: 2006 Debugging error: MySQL server has gone away

sniddy
02-27-2018, 04:30 PM
So new event...more collecting....and so far more RNG screwery

And stupidly insane high numbers AGAIN

Feeling this is it for me I'll see how the event pans out but this is getting too time hungry OR money hungry for my liking

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 05:19 PM
So do people actually like the events like how they've been or do the developers just not care about the criticism? Which I'm sure is seen throughout the discord.

DrunkMonkGar
02-27-2018, 05:30 PM
The Nutaku-versary sucked, and I hate the time gating they do, but I've been mostly good with them. Helps I've managed to get all the girls so far, so I haven't had much bitterness.

Kusho
02-27-2018, 05:42 PM
Insane grind again, and 6-cost missions again so with 120 stamina its 20 replays per session, oh SO NICE of you devs... Hope the later levels at least have a higher stamina cost, but unlikely, devs are too dumb (or too sadistic) to do that...

Still, i guess i could use a legendary mage, so i better go farm my ass off...sigh

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 06:50 PM
I check this game once in a while. Is this event like new? I don't want to join late and waste all my energy doing missions for stuff I can't get. Also is it even worth it? The new maiden looks good but that's alot of grind

DrunkMonkGar
02-27-2018, 07:15 PM
I check this game once in a while. Is this event like new? I don't want to join late and waste all my energy doing missions for stuff I can't get. Also is it even worth it? The new maiden looks good but that's alot of grind

Started today. No idea, but she's highest rarity and gorgeous, which is enough for me and my necromancer fetish.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-27-2018, 09:00 PM
This looks very similar to the last event as far as difficulty. If I can't get this girl I might just give up on events until they make them reasonable.

sniddy
02-28-2018, 12:25 AM
If I can't get the girl the game can go f-it's self - if it expects me to pay as they set the bar too high I mean I'm a reasonable player if I need to spend more then 300 gems then it's too far out of reach and the game is expecting you to pay, and that's where I leave

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 06:45 AM
I see they're still doing this stupid crap of putting timers in in-between some stages. Seems like they have absolutely no plans of getting rid of it. The 2nd section literally unlocks a few minutes after I leave for work. So there goes 90 energy I could have spent on it and possibly more. Even worst if the last section unlocks at the same time the next day. Hopefully they at least toned down how much you need to get in terms of amount needed to energy spent.

I almost didn't make it for Ophelia last event, had to use gems, so these little things can make a difference.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 07:21 AM
damn, they even put a percentage for the item drops and its only 10%

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 07:24 AM
Yeah. If the last two maps are as terrible in terms of drop as the 4th one..am done both with this game and Nutaku. (have wanted to leave since they dropped MWA)

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 08:47 AM
The skull is listed as 10% but the actual drops is between 1 and 3. I spent 90 stamina on it when i woke up and got 30 skulls, which is still crap since you need 500 to get the maiden,

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 08:49 AM
I'm... unconvinced the drop rate is actually 10%. I've gotten 1-3 skulls each time. (7 times)

It is, however, quite low. With only 2 maps left, the drop rates are... concerning. Not really sure at this point what is best to farm. Presumably all but 1 of the items will have a better drop rate in the final 2 maps.

(and has anybody gotten the "2nd" girl from the last event from the gotcha? I haven't seen any indication she's there... (or the two girls from the event gotcha, either.)

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:21 AM
Interesting, they hot "fixed" it already. Now says Low-Qty.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 10:48 AM
Interesting, they hot "fixed" it already. Now says Low-Qty.

Well low-qty doesnt really mean much. It says the same with the leaf and one time I got 20 and other time I tried I got 1... So far seems to be the same kind of shitty rng as during the event before the last one where after the reduction it was actually possible to get the maiden + some extras. With this I really doubt that unless you get 10-15+ on average with every item which doesnt seem to be the case.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 11:03 AM
Having the drop quantity listed for each stage is completely meaningless when there are the only 6 stages in the first place.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-28-2018, 12:48 PM
Yeah...so it does seem that most players are keen on this event being good or the game can GFTO. It will be interesting to see if the game succeeds or self immolates at this point.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 01:39 PM
So I'm not sure what to grind right now. My thing said unlocks in 1 day yesterday and now it says 17 hours. I'm not a genius but if 12 hours ago said 1 day, it shouldn't be 17 hours left. The skull is only 1-3 I feel like I should wait for the last two because the wiki thinks it should have a skull mission. The cape you only get like up to 10. The feather can be traded in for a wing which can be traded in for a cape and it's 1 to 1. So if I do the feather mission to get like 30, I can trade 30 of those for 30 capes instead. Only thing is I wouldn't be getting skulls. What do you guys think I should grind

Aidoru
02-28-2018, 01:44 PM
The character artwork is the only thing that keeps me going for this game and if anything I'm happy with from this event, it's that they only have 1 girl this time so I don't have to worry about getting all of them. I probably won't even care about the equipment unless I'm real close with leftovers. Equipment progression has been pretty useless so far in this game since it's not like these events take any effort battle wise. I'm sure most people just spawn their girls and tab away. It's just tedious having to manually start and spawn the girls every single time.

vem
02-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Hey I only started recently, just going through the story. What's the best use for gems? I got 750 now, not sure what to spend them on. Save 1300 for multi build? Keep saving for premium gacha roll?

I also got a legendary Zera from daily gacha, suppose that's pretty lucky.. but it will take ages to upgrade her to max.

Aidoru
02-28-2018, 02:22 PM
Hey I only started recently, just going through the story. What's the best use for gems? I got 750 now, not sure what to spend them on. Save 1300 for multi build? Keep saving for premium gacha roll?

I also got a legendary Zera from daily gacha, suppose that's pretty lucky.. but it will take ages to upgrade her to max.

At this point, I'd say it's arguable that the best use for gems is using for energy on events because you can get pretty much all the maidens, outside of time limited event exclusives, from free gacha but there's the possibility one won't even be able to complete an event without spending some on energy because of how poorly this game has been handling events.

DrunkMonkGar
02-28-2018, 03:26 PM

Yeah multi build is the best thing to get in my opinion. Buildings start taking days to upgrade so being able to do more than one is hugely convenient.

Zera is also great. She's been on my team since I got her from the Christmas event. Her skill is kind of weedy, but she attacks so fast she can put out a lot of hurt. Girls also don't take any extra exp to level if they are higher rarity in this game, so she'll level fast enough.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 03:59 PM
Damn you got some nice luck to pull legendary out of gacha :D All I ever got during that month and half+- I am playing was bunch of blue ones I already have and purple Beatrix who isnt half bad but gets a lot of heat cause lots of stages have bunch of fire element enemies :/
Anyway definitely get multi build when you got enough gems.
I am not playing very long, buildings mostly around lvl 6 and already taking days to build. Even though you wont save up money that fast because stages except boss fights dont give much unless you are high vip you will still want to be building more than one. You want to get barracks up as fast as you can which unfortunately needs coin storage at appropriate level as well.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 08:13 PM
My thing said unlocks in 1 day yesterday and now it says 17 hours. I'm not a genius but if 12 hours ago said 1 day, it shouldn't be 17 hours left.

It rounds down. "1 day" actually means "somewhere between 24 hours, and 47 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds". The building countdown timers are also like this.

Multi build is only worth it if you make enough coin to afford to start a new building before the previous one completes. Higher level buildings are expensive. i.e. level 10 coin storage is 600,000 coins and takes 14 days, level 10 temple is 1,000,000 coins and also takes 14 days, etc. You'll also probably want to spend coin upgrading equipment and skills, so that's less coin for buildings. It may be worth while if you have a high enough coin boost from VIP.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 09:55 PM
So I'm not sure what to grind right now. My thing said unlocks in 1 day yesterday and now it says 17 hours. I'm not a genius but if 12 hours ago said 1 day, it shouldn't be 17 hours left. The skull is only 1-3 I feel like I should wait for the last two because the wiki thinks it should have a skull mission. The cape you only get like up to 10. The feather can be traded in for a wing which can be traded in for a cape and it's 1 to 1. So if I do the feather mission to get like 30, I can trade 30 of those for 30 capes instead. Only thing is I wouldn't be getting skulls. What do you guys think I should grind

1. It rounds down to the nearest day when above 1 day.
2. It's not 1 leaf to 1 wing to 1 cloak. According to the displayed failure rates it's 6:3:1, roughly.
3. My *guess* is the final 2 missions won't have a cloak, so the existing cloak mission may be the best there is. (which is what I'm concentrating on, anyways)

And in regards to the other poster, I never got 20 from the leaf mission that said low qty, only the one that says high. Then again I only ran the low one once.

As for what to spend rubies on, multi build is the prevailing sentiment, but I find money my primary blockage, not time. (especially when doing events). So far I haven't spent mine on anything, but I think I agree with the poster who suggested saving them for energy refills during events.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 02:26 AM
I'm not a HC player but I'd say that multi build is the best upgrade. If you stick with the game you will find that that upgrade times get very long compared to upgrade coin costs.

Kusho
03-01-2018, 03:46 AM
Yup multi-build is a must later on. I currently have 5 buildings uner construction, each taking 14 days to complete. If you have to do it one by one, well, do the maths

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:07 AM
When the last area - area 6 in the current event, it freezes halfway with a message:
Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

Anyone else got this problem?

EmeSky
03-01-2018, 07:10 AM
Jesus Christ. Last map nr 6 eat all memory. Using Chrome and I guess my dual 8gb ddr3 is not enough.
Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:19 AM
So with all stages finally out, any estimates on how much time one needs to dedicate towards this event for the maiden?

Blindreaper
03-01-2018, 07:28 AM
If you want to farm Skulls and 1.5k Bat Wings on a rare 2-5 and 10 drop, i'd say..... alot. Dev's screwed up and made the particle effect of the new Maiden on last map too flashy and it eats up all your memory causing a crash, it's unfarmable unless you can kill everything on the map in 2s. Expecting compensation else gg

Underdog
03-01-2018, 07:31 AM
This "out of memoney" must have something to do with the Ability of Lily... It happen if he speedup the skills of all other chars...

And this sucks, because if you can not play Lv6, then you have much less time getting skulls and bat wings.

It is one thing to have a grindy event, but having a buggy event sucks hard...

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:51 AM
It lags..but beatable in the app.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Unless they've patched it already, it's working fine for me.

And yeah, the maiden doesn't feel doable without whaling, but then I don't see anything saying she's event exclusive. (but then, the second maiden from the last event gave no indication of exclusivity, but appears to be.)

Kusho
03-01-2018, 08:49 AM
Replayed map.6 ~15 times, no issues (16G ram)

EmeSky
03-01-2018, 09:10 AM
If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings. It will only happen with the games made in Unity3D(google search).
Game developers need to learn to not make such errors in games. The build is failing with memory set to below 512 MB, because the project needs more memory. I'm sure Google search can clear it up.

As solutions I found
- you can delete whole browser cache , sometimes it fixes that but works only once , another time you wanna avoid that error you have to do it over and over.
- disable hardware acceleration in your browser so the game will use your CPU instead of GPU.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Sweet, they must have patched it. It no longer crashes for me.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 10:46 AM
So with all stages finally out, any estimates on how much time one needs to dedicate towards this event for the maiden?

right now I got all the leaves farmed and a little bit of everything else.

at the time of writing - I have 24 x 5 x 60 + 2 x 60 + 30, which translates to about 245 runs.

assuming the average yield on the best missions, I need 40 runs for the rest of the pocket watches, 85 for capes, 60 for wings.

I'll also need 90 runs worth of skulls, but that shouldn't be too bad given 40 and 60 at similar yields.

I'd say Daphne is do-able, but you'd need to spend a bit of gem if you want to get anything else.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 10:54 AM
right now I got all the leaves farmed and a little bit of everything else.

at the time of writing - I have 24 x 5 x 60 + 2 x 60 + 30, which translates to about 245 runs.

assuming the average yield on the best missions, I need 40 runs for the rest of the pocket watches, 85 for capes, 60 for wings.

I'll also need 90 runs worth of skulls, but that shouldn't be too bad given 40 and 60 at similar yields.

I'd say Daphne is do-able, but you'd need to spend a bit of gem if you want to get anything else.

oops, meant to say 85 (x 2) & 60 (x 5),

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 11:32 AM
As title. Good they patch it pretty soon.

sniddy
03-01-2018, 12:27 PM
so if im burning on average 200 ish energy a day I have 0% chance?

sniddy
03-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Yeah...so it does seem that most players are keen on this event being good or the game can GFTO. It will be interesting to see if the game succeeds or self immolates at this point.

And this, 1st event was good, 2nd a disaster, 3rd...poor if this follows 3rd (looking good it will) then Im out

thatoneguyfromwork
03-01-2018, 04:05 PM
With just 70 energy and I can only play 2-3 times a day...I've done some quick math and this event is looking to be impossible without spending gems. I think this might be the last event I attempt. I think I'll just do the min every day from now on to get the scenes from the girls I have and just say the hell with this game.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:17 PM
This is just such a hard grind literally using every energy possible every day and still not having enough. I think it’s even longer because the leaf, stopwatch, and cape are all separate farms. The wing and skull you farm together and the cape mission is only med qty giving like 10. The stopwatch and leaf won’t take too long it’s just you only get those from those missions

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:26 PM
I have 196 skulls, 42 stopwatches, 172 capes, 393 wings, and 535 leaves. I bought one ingredient card pack and I’ve almost used all my energy by the time it fully refills and I feel like I should have more than this. I feel like grinding the wings is taking a while because I only get like 10-20 on level 6. The capes are going to be so annoying and farming those two would probably give me a ton of extra skulls that the other rewards don’t need. These events are so dumb

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 07:44 PM
I don't think we're meant to get every single item in these events unless you're willing to spend money. On last event I got both heroines and one equipment without spending, so I am pretty happy about it. I made sure I didn't let any energy go to waste.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 08:26 PM
But I feel just going for the maiden is still a lot. Idk how people are trying to get multiple things without paying when I can’t even get the maiden I feel

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 09:23 PM
As long as your team is strong enough to win all the battles, then there should be no problem getting the girls, but you do have to grind for it. However, if you only play once a day, or allow your energy to fill up and go to waste too often, or still play campaign missions and quests during events, then that will be the reason you can't get anything.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 09:33 PM
I expect most of us (except for obviously those who played early) are still at the stage where they waste energy while they sleep. I know I am.

I expect I could have gotten both maidens in the previous event if that wasn't true. Unsure if I'll be able to pick up the maiden in this event wasting energy each night. (and I'm certainly not going to be wrecking my sleep schedule just for this)

sniddy
03-02-2018, 12:19 AM
As long as your team is strong enough to win all the battles, then there should be no problem getting the girls, but you do have to grind for it. However, if you only play once a day, or allow your energy to fill up and go to waste too often, or still play campaign missions and quests during events, then that will be the reason you can't get anything.

I work I can log in morning, about 0700 about 1800 and a finish up at 2100 90 energy caps far, far to easily

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 12:56 AM
I work too, but I play the game on my smartphone during breaks and lunches. Still lose a bit of energy after sleeping, but it's not much.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 07:10 AM
At least the stages arent as annoying as in last event and even pretty weak team beats them easily which helps a lot when you need to do them hundreds of times. They seriously need to add auto battle function where you can choose how many battles you want to fight. It would suddently make this game much better and these events less tedious.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
I just got Micah from normal gacha, is it worth leveling her first so I can use her for the event given most of the enemies are dark elements?

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 12:39 PM
I just got Micah from normal gacha, is it worth leveling her first so I can use her for the event given most of the enemies are dark elements?

I feel like that’s wasting time during the event

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Dont know the strength of your other maidens but during these events it is not a good idea to waste energy on leveling new stuff. The enemies are weak enough this time that you can beat them even with maidens which are weak against enemy element.

Kusho
03-03-2018, 04:09 AM
Hows the grind going, folks? 3 days remaining. If not for the stupid capes, i think i could have gotten maiden+staff. Someone on wiki stated they may change exchange rate on wing-->capes to 100% after the event end - according to him they did something like that last event. I wonder if anyone can confirm this

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 04:32 AM
I think I should be able to get Daphne in time. But that's it.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Hows the grind going, folks? 3 days remaining. If not for the stupid capes, i think i could have gotten maiden+staff. Someone on wiki stated they may change exchange rate on wing-->capes to 100% after the event end - according to him they did something like that last event. I wonder if anyone can confirm this

Yep the capes annoying. Biggest pain is that they are combined with skulls so by the time you get enough you will have a decent chunk of skulls already and when you finish wings you are pretty much guaranteed to have way more skulls than you need and of course they didnt add option to trade skulls for other items...

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Anyone having trouble logging into the game currently?

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Anyone having trouble logging into the game currently?

Yeah it keeps asking to reconnect but it doesn't.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Yep I cannot connect to the game

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 08:14 PM
WTF! Server is off during an event!

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 08:27 PM
WTF! Server is off during an event!

I doubt it was intentional just to mess you up. This should give us a good sort of idea for whether devs are decent folks or stingy.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 08:29 PM
I doubt it was intentional just to mess you up. This should give us a good sort of idea for whether devs are decent folks or stingy.

They should extend the event at least.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Make sure you contact support, and also complain about the game being off during an event. Maybe they will compensate us then.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 08:44 PM
My *assumption* is that they will do something to compensate without us needing to do more than pointing out the problem. If they don't, we have our answer... and jumping down their throats before the server is even back up is pointless.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Oh, and fwiw, "fair" compensation could be as simple as removing the energy cap until 12 hours or so after the server is back up. Thereby nobody would have wasted any energy by their inability to log in whenever, and people that were at low energy when the servers went down won't be at an advantage vs. those that weren't.

(Simply extending the event would be unfair. Folks like me who had pretty much no energy left would be significantly advantaged vs. those who were full/about to login. While the current lack of a PvP mode makes that unfairness currently irrelevant, that won't always be the case. Similarly, giving everybody "X" energy would be unfair.)

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Is the server up yet or am I the only one not able to log in?

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Is the server up yet or am I the only one not able to log in?

Still down for me. I wouldn't be *super* surprised if it's not up 'till Monday, if the Crystal Maidens team is behind getting the servers back up and not the Nutaku team. I can't imagine the CM team is overly large, so it might not be easy to get somebody to come in over the weekend that can fix the problem.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 11:08 PM
To add: And that's even assuming they've found out about it yet. There was a response on their facebook page within ~1 hour about the out of memory crash saying to refresh it should be fixed. No replies yet to the server down comments.

No idea if there are comments on the nutaku facebook page though, it's got some sort of white "can't read this until you log in" screen.

Kusho
03-04-2018, 02:07 AM
Still down, looks like the server went FUBAR

Wonder what the compensation will be, hope they wont give us Cat Ears or something in exchange for the missed maiden...

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 02:28 AM
I'm guessing they dont work weekends. They should at least have someone on call for emergencies.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 02:49 AM
I remember last time the event had that invalid error thing and they refunded my energy. The thing is is that I leveled up the next battle so it was a waste. I hope they don’t compensate like that again even when it was just bad timing

Kusho
03-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Looks like they really put things on autopilot for the weekends... what a joke

EmeSky
03-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Game's up, 3days 18h left of event. I'm not sure what timer was before but I don't think it stopped.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 06:46 AM
I think they added another day. It should be less than 3 days if the time didn't stop.

EmeSky
03-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Uh, getting again the error after 3 runs..

vem
03-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Are the servers down or something? I get the loading bar, then "You have been disconnected" error every time.

EmeSky
03-04-2018, 07:37 AM
were online for a short period of like 3min but now down again

qti
03-04-2018, 07:48 AM
He game still down? More the 12hours what not working.

Underdog
03-04-2018, 08:25 AM
It was working, but after 3 runs, i get the "disconnet" screen again...

Not fun at all.

sniddy
03-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Tried a run got to the end....nothing - games borked - and has been all day - so it at least needs to add 24 hours to the even time

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Ditto. And back to "You have been disconnected".

I did notice my energy was 100/90. Hopefully they didn't expect that's enough compensation By my count that's ~66 energy short.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Ditto. And back to "You have been disconnected".

I did notice my energy was 100/90. Hopefully they didn't expect that's enough compensation By my count that's ~66 energy short.

err... and if I wasn't still half asleep, I would have realized it was 15 hours since it went down not 13... so more like 90. (15*60/5) + 10 existing energy = 190.

DrunkMonkGar
03-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Server is back up. At least for now.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Game's back up for me now, but it may not be stable. There is a message 'We are currently experiencing server connectivity issues. Players will be compensated once issues are resolved. Thank you for your patience.'

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Seems back up, there is a message saying they will be doing compensation once things stabilize.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Don't really remember when the event was going to end, but I think they added at least 2 days to it also?

thatoneguyfromwork
03-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Yeah I think they gave everyone a 100 energy total because mine was 100/70. That's weird, I thought you could have like 120 energy. And I think they might have added some time to the event. Which would be good since I missed 2 play sessions that I normally do...

EmeSky
03-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Yeah I think they gave everyone a 100 energy total because mine was 100/70. That's weird, I thought you could have like 120 energy. And I think they might have added some time to the event. Which would be good since I missed 2 play sessions that I normally do...

It might be a bug cause i had 100/90 energy then i did 1 event map of 6 energy and it went to 90. Has anyone actually been able to use the extra energy for more then once?

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 07:28 PM
My energy was at 117 / 90 when i logged in which isnt nearly enough since i havent played for over 24 overs.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 07:29 PM
It might be a bug cause i had 100/90 energy then i did 1 event map of 6 energy and it went to 90. Has anyone actually been able to use the extra energy for more then once?

Yes, I had 126/90, and I used them normally, decreasing by 6 each time on the event.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 07:35 PM
Edit: And now I leveld up after spending half of it. This sucks

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 09:25 PM
The art is gorgeous. Does anyone have a link to all the girl's art?

sniddy
03-05-2018, 12:10 AM
Indeed I got nothing out of the down time so I'm hoping it's to come

Katina
03-05-2018, 04:03 AM
https://e-hentai.org/g/1180954/059034eba3/

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 11:49 AM
I haven’t played this game everytime I’m full but I played quite a bit and I’m still like only halfway. The capes take too long then I have to get stopwatches. I also bought the ingredient packs like 4 times

thatoneguyfromwork
03-06-2018, 11:54 AM
I feel you, I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall barely short even with the extra time. I might spend gems if I can do it with just 100 energy but I don't know if I'll end up that close.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 12:03 PM
It is pretty much entirely about how much time you got and how much energy you waste. I didnt do any regular instances during the event and focused fully on that. The only time I waste energy is during sleep (+ the server problems) and I am currently only lacking less than 200 leafs and 345 wings from getting the maiden.
I might even be able to get the staff on top with the time remaining.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 12:46 PM
If you cannot get enough ingredients to get the maiden will the staff, cape or shoes be any good?
None of the characters seem to list those items as something they can be equipped with, at least not the characters I have. I think I may have wasted a huge amount of time and effort for the staff and may not be able to use it.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:03 PM
The items should be wearable by any maiden as far as I know. I have some of the items from last event on my other archer so I suspect it should be the same this time as well.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:25 PM
I have the staff and none of my characters can use it. Assuming they need to be dark and a magic user the only maiden I have to fit would be Edana and there is no option for any of the items. They may not add them until after the event?
There is not enough time for me to get Daphne so I just hope the effort I have already spent will not be a waste.

As for compensation for the outage, my energy was boosted above the normal max but not by nearly as much as it should be given the outage for me was during my most active hours.
I am not complaining as I am playing for free but the comments may help guide the devs in future notions of how compensation should be done.

I ended up losing some of the energy boost anyway as I leveled up very soon after I got on.

By the next event I will have built up my maidens, buildings and max energy enough to make things a lot smoother. I am only just getting a strong team together now.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 02:52 PM
I will likely end up spending some gems to buy energy before time's up. Based on previous events, it's far, far better to spend gems on energy than to 'buy' the items with gems after the time is up.

Underdog
03-06-2018, 04:16 PM
I got Daphne now, but i think the remaining time will not enough to get the staff (my remaining Items are on 0/7/9). But if i read here that noone can use the staff, then it's maybe a "Daphne only" Item? Then it will sucks, because without Daphne, the Staff would be useless and like a "buy trap", spending all the time to get at least the staff but ending in getting nothing.

And the last event Items was Marksman only Items, even the Shield.

They absolutly need to change something on this events. It's just to close to get nothing out of your work, and without the time increase after the server Poblems, the time would be nearly over now. But even then i don't think 2 days are enough to get the staff, without spendig Gems on energy(wnat i don't want to do)

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 04:35 PM
I went into the upgrade item menu and the description on the staff says it can only be used by Daphne.
I screwed myself getting the staff. All that effort was wasted. The staff will sell for 10,000 which appears to be it's only worth other than upgrading other items. To try and upgrade an epic item from lvl 4 to lvl 5 this staff will provide 31% of what I need and cost 100,000.
I could have done a helluva lot better than that just farming.

There is a chance the cape can only be used by Daphne. It is listed as a necromancer's cape. The shoes I would hope can be used by other maidens.
I have neither of these items though, only the useless staff.

Does the game state anywhere that the staff would be a Daphne only item before you actually have possession of it? I see it nowhere.

Underdog
03-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Nope, the only thing you can read is, that the Name of the Item is "Daphne's Cursed Staff". Maybe the Developers thinking this would be "easy" to understand that this Items is Daphne only, but even then this MUST stay on the Staff before buying. It's just unfair for everyone, because the Staff will be totally useless...

I have Daphne, but even then i don't want this Staff anymore, if i can't use this staff on another mage...

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Can anyone actually confirm that other maidens of the same job can't use the staff?
The thing is, I have 'Micah's Golden Bow' which can be used by all archers, despite the description ' The ultimate weapon for the ultimate angel'. In the last event - the valentine one, the Lover's Bow can be used by all archers as well.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 06:34 PM
When I open Inventory and select the staff it of course appears in the window on the upper right.
The description says
" Daphne's Cursed Staff
Can be used by Daphne only.
A cursed staff powered by
The darkness of one's heart."

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 06:39 PM
When the game first loads and the window advertising the event comes up the word Exclusive is underneath the staff. Perhaps they thought this was sufficient to let us know it was exclusive to Daphne? I thought it was exclusive to the event and would not come up in any Gacha.
I got screwed by this one, I will know better in the future.

On the brighter side though I drew two Epic items from the free Gacha yesterday so there is some balance in the world.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Well for those who gets the staff but not Daphne, I'll advise patience, you can still get Daphne through the Gacha, like all previous event maidens.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Well for those who gets the staff but not Daphne, I'll advise patience, you can still get Daphne through the Gacha, like all previous event maidens.

Have they added either of the combineable maidens from the last event to the Gacha? I only see the 2 from the special gacha on the list of Maidens.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Eventually they will be available. Like most of these type of games, they will allow the event girls to be exclusive for those who worked hard for them in the events, but after enough time passed, they will allow everyone to have a chance at them.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Bah I'm nearly 300 capes short as of right now, considering you only get 5-10 from a run. I'm screwed. I will have to buy gems if I want to get her...these events are just so damn bad. I think I'm just going to start ignoring them once I work out the math. Because I was fairly close to what I worked out, I would be constrained by capes and it would be impossible.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 11:14 PM
I'm glad i read this before completing the Staff materials. It really disappointing to have Staff with Awesome statuses but doesn't make your forces any stronger.
Because as you all know, All Daphne's use is just making babies !

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 02:58 AM
Bah I'm nearly 300 capes short as of right now, considering you only get 5-10 from a run. I'm screwed. I will have to buy gems if I want to get her...these events are just so damn bad. I think I'm just going to start ignoring them once I work out the math. Because I was fairly close to what I worked out, I would be constrained by capes and it would be impossible.

I will end u spending some gems to buy energy too. Most free-to-play games do this on purpose to attract people to spend money, as in the end the developers need to pay their bills too. I don't mind supporting the game. I really like the art style compared to other nutaku games.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 03:01 AM
I'm glad i read this before completing the Staff materials. It really disappointing to have Staff with Awesome statuses but doesn't make your forces any stronger.
Because as you all know, All Daphne's use is just making babies !

Why wouldn't it make your forces stronger? It makes Daphne a stronger ranged attacker, with or without her summon ability. They've made her a legendary maiden, she should be quite stronger at higher levels, especially with that staff.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 08:13 AM
This game has a weird difficulty curve.

Up until about lvl 30, it's not difficult, but at that point, I have to grind, and grind, and wait several minutes to try and get more xp.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-08-2018, 09:11 AM
So I get home from work, want to see how close I would get maybe spend gems if I'm actually close. The game is down...seriously, I don't know anymore.

EmeSky
03-08-2018, 10:20 AM
I'm playing other nutaku games and played many also in the past but this game is something special I tell you that. Maybe Unity have something to do with it.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:27 AM
They should give everyone like 400+ from each material as a compensation for this kind of shit lol and some kind of items like after last event on top of that ..... Having connectivity problems 2 times during one event for hours is really something.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-08-2018, 10:33 AM
I'm going to just stop playing this game. It's too frustrating, unless the compensation gives me the ability to get the event girl. I'm done. I have to sleep so I can wake up for work.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Event has been extended for 15 hours.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 09:24 AM
They should start adding maidens of different element in events.. Thanks to some luck in gacha I now have 3 dark element maidens I need to collect crystals for.. Daphne from event and Luna and Kade from gacha... :/

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Is the game down right now? It sits at the liading screen and eventually times out for me.

PowerCast
03-09-2018, 08:31 PM
It was down all afternoon for me. Rather a huge increase in upgrade costs when I return today too. Upgrading a common item to lvl 2 now costs 2000 instead of 100. A rare to lvl 2 costs 4500. I just started playing last week, and that seems to make equipment upgrading rather out of my reach.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 11:16 PM
7 hours down and still no news..

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 03:10 AM
So it's not just me? I cannot log into this game at all. Been trying with no luck or support response. The servers just down or something?

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 04:36 AM
I have no problem logging in currently.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 04:42 AM
No problem logging into game on PC, which is version 59, but can't log into the game on my smartphone, which is version 58. Hopefully they put up the updated version for mobile soon.

vem
03-10-2018, 05:10 AM
What determines upgrade costs? Yesterday adding a common item cost 100 gold, and a rare 1000, but today the prices are 2000/4500. I can't upgrade anything at all anymore..

EmeSky
03-10-2018, 06:48 AM
Price for missing materials was changed. In the first day I got a price of ~2500 for missing materials for staff. Did not paid, now it's 5150 so it's double. I guess it was too cheap at the start so nice for those who got to buy them cheaper.
Also for compensation was only some bad energy and extended event time right?

Underdog
03-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Ok... they now lost me too (doesn't matter, because im pure F2P)

Increasing the Price for upgrading Gear that high is just plain stupid. Before it was just getting Gear to upgrade other Gear (and if it beginns on Epic, it will go even slower because not many epic Items are arround to upgrade epic items, Legendary... thats another question)

But now? Even crappy common gear costs more then Rare before.

Sry, but im out.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 11:11 AM
So I managed to grind up enough to get the maiden in the latest event, but I have some leftover materials. Is there any reason to hang on to them or should I just sell them for a few coins?

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 01:58 PM
WELL now using an item worth of 100 as craft material you need to spend 2000. so upgrade with common item is basically removed as game feature.
So now common item is only 100 coins. And this HUGE amount of money has only around 30% drop rate each battle, which takes like 45 mins to happen once.
WHAT A FUCKIN STUPID UPDATE

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Eh, I still think the game is too generous for the devs to be actually turning a profit on it, so I'd guess they're starting to get a bit desperate. Though I do wish I had noticed they had extended the event time earlier. I had given up on getting the staff when my math showed I was going to be just a bit shy.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Devs are digging their own grave. Crashing game, event fails (with no compensation), inexperienced event grind distribution..and now I have to waste 25k minimum just to upgrade a dumb blue-rarity staff. I am sorry, for I really love the art, but I am done with this game. Back to GBF.

vem
03-11-2018, 07:23 AM
I noticed that the game uses like 3GB RAM. And takes forever to load as well (and also doesn't load in background wtf??). They really should do something about it..

sniddy
03-11-2018, 08:34 AM
Devs are digging their own grave. Crashing game, event fails (with no compensation), inexperienced event grind distribution..and now I have to waste 25k minimum just to upgrade a dumb blue-rarity staff. I am sorry, for I really love the art, but I am done with this game. Back to GBF.

Apart from back to comments, yeh not sure why I'm bothering beyond art either

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 08:36 AM
I cant log in for 2 days now on my phone. Im at the point to uninstall. Does anyone have any news or updates regarding the issue

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 11:26 AM
I have had a LOT of disconnects recently for no apparent reason. The game will immediately reconnect though.
I am also having issues where I will begin a battle only to have a game crash immediately resulting in the loss of all the energy for the battle.

The cost increase on upgrading is HUGE. Come on devs, you should spread your cost increases a little and let people get used to them.

They did make Daphne's Cursed Staff available to other mages which is great.

My take on free to play games.
Most F2P games really make it impossible to make any serious progress without spending money or just grinding and grinding for long periods to make minimal progress.

This game started out very slow for me on the low levels but picked up pace and was quite nice for F2P. As someone else has pointed out, the devs have to make a living too. It is a matter of finding the balance. Once I got to the second campaign it became all grind again. I have not been able to get past level 40 even with 3 maidens in mid-high 70's and one in mid 60's.

Mainly the devs are trying things to see what works and making adjustments. This is expected but they really should be more conservative in the adjustments. The jump in price for upgrades while I am already grinding is just too much. I think I understand why I started getting so many epic level items all of a sudden. To upgrade even one level is enormously expensive. My only choice is to grind to get the money to upgrade my coin building then wait until I can upgrade my temple then wait until I can upgrade my barracks, etc.
Or I can spend money and it is not a small amount of money I would need to spend to keep progressing at a relatively decent pace.

Dev's, you took away one of the most appealing features of your game which is to be able to play and feel some sense of accomplishment without needing to spend money. Please try and find balance again and look for ways to encourage spending on ways to get more VIP items or privledges, XP increases, etc. Once a game becomes impossible to make progress in without huge amounts of time invested or money spent it becomes less attractive to play and this game is one of the nicest I have found so far.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 12:56 PM
discord Crystal Maidens news - skid - at everyone - We have completed the update of the new version. We have implemented server-side changes to fix the server issues we have been having for the past few days. We are still monitoring the servers to make sure everything is stable. Android users might still receive an error until the new version propagates. Let us know if you have any trouble connecting, and thank you again for your patience. (March 9)

I cant log in for 2 days now on my phone. Im at the point to uninstall. Does anyone have any news or updates regarding the issue

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 01:10 PM
discord Crystal Maidens news - skid - at everyone - We have completed the update of the new version. We have implemented server-side changes to fix the server issues we have been having for the past few days. We are still monitoring the servers to make sure everything is stable. Android users might still receive an error until the new version propagates. Let us know if you have any trouble connecting, and thank you again for your patience. (March 9)

From discord:
"New APK for CM version 77 available now from nutaku.net. This fixes the android connection problem (may require clear cache)"

vem
03-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Can someone suggest an optimal all-around setup to aim for?

I'm mostly trying to level Eli and Zera as tank and damage, but my only healer is Althea (is there even another one? what's Lily's ability?) and I'm not sure what the 4th slot should be.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 07:52 PM

I'm mostly trying to level Eli and Zera as tank and damage, but my only healer is Althea (is there even another one? what's Lily's ability?) and I'm not sure what the 4th slot should be.

Yeah, Eli is the best Tank atm.
Lily's ability is speeding everyone's ability's cooldown which is good for Eli and any other CC abilities. I recommend you to get Engineer Maidens, she will be useful for cleaning messy stages.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 01:36 AM
Problem with Eli is that she is slow. In earlier stages it doesn't matter, but at later stages when the time limit is low, it becomes a problem. Other good tanks for consideration is Beatrix or Isana.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 06:12 AM
Anyone else repeatedly getting Coral repeatedly? I got her twice in a row yesterday in the normal Gacha and once again this morning.
I will get her again this evening out of the daily rewards. Seems a little bit too much for coincidence.

Still getting random disconnects. Had another crash right after beginning a battle also, losing 20 energy again.

Prices seem to have dropped on upgrades though still a bit pricey. It was getting to a point where I was going to have to sell items in order to have the money to pay for upgrading items as they would build up faster than my coins and fill my inventory.

Despite the issues it is good to see the devs are very active in updating this game.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 12:06 PM

You will find there is no optimal combo to use all the time. A lot depends on who you are facing, what type of equipment you have and how you play the battle.

I have been using Helen and Althea most of the time. I now use Billie quite heavily as well but trade off other maidens often to level them up for different strengths. I am trying to get Isana up to strength to help tackle Campaign 2 level 40. I am also leveling up Rox and Eli to see how they do.

Helen is at Lvl 78 but still takes a lot of damage from fire based characters. I assume she would do better against them with armor that is not weak with fire but I have not leveled up the alternate gear enough yet to try with.

All you can really do is look at who you are fighting and try to match who you fight with as best you can and use them carefully to make the best use of their strengths.

Omae wa mou Shindeiru
03-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Im not that new at the game, but a thing that I never understood and never found anywhere was : What does defense stats does? How much It reduce de damage? Is It userful?

Omae wa mou Shindeiru
03-13-2018, 02:42 PM
Someone know what all abilities cooldowns are? I only know Luna's ( Base cooldown 10 seconds ) and Ava's ( Base cooldown 10 seconds ) Im out of energy to keep trying it with each of them, someone know's it to inform? I wanna get it to see wich of them ( abilities ) will be userful as DPS or Heal for the Team ( How much times I can activate it, really userful against high level bosses ) I wanna level the maidens up, but level each of them to level 60 at minimum, but if the abilities have a great delay, it may not worth it. If someone wanna test or already have some, share with us, we can make a list of it :b, But don't forget to let the ''Cooldown" status at 0, the standart cooldown value.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 06:06 AM
Someone know what all abilities cooldowns are? I only know Luna's ( Base cooldown 10 seconds ) and Ava's ( Base cooldown 10 seconds ) Im out of energy to keep trying it with each of them, someone know's it to inform? I wanna get it to see wich of them ( abilities ) will be userful as DPS or Heal for the Team ( How much times I can activate it, really userful against high level bosses ) I wanna level the maidens up, but level each of them to level 60 at minimum, but if the abilities have a great delay, it may not worth it. If someone wanna test or already have some, share with us, we can make a list of it :b, But don't forget to let the ''Cooldown" status at 0, the standart cooldown value.

The WIKI has a lot of good information but it is not entirely accurate as the stats on maidens occasionally change.
Your stats are altered by your romance level, what items you carry and what level your buildings are at so it gets complicated.

On the wiki not all of the maidens stats are based on the same building level so comparing capabilities is tough unless you know how everything affects everything else and do the calculations.

You can find the wiki at crystal-maidens.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Maidens_Wiki

I would love to see calculated stats at given levels for all of the maidens but I don't have my head wrapped around how they are all calculated yet.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 07:41 AM
Crystal Maiden's discord channel is also a good place for information and to ask questions. It's quite active, and staff from the game also chat with gamers there. All the latest news and updates are there. To get there, click on the discord icon on the bottom left of the screen in the game.

Kusho
03-14-2018, 01:46 PM
So a new event is up? Just got disconnected trying to play the first map^^

DrunkMonkGar
03-14-2018, 03:23 PM
So a new event is up? Just got disconnected trying to play the first map^^

It's working for me. Looks like more of the same, so torches and pitchforks will probably still be in high demand around here.

Edit: I only seem to be getting 1-3 beers at this first phase and you need 1500 for the girl. The stages hiding behind the stupid timegating better massively step it up or this will be the second event I get pissy about.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=DrunkMonkGar;109616Edit: I only seem to be getting 1-3 beers at this first phase and you need 1500 for the girl. The stages hiding behind the stupid timegating better massively step it up or this will be the second event I get pissy about.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so since you can farm Beers with practicaly everything (based on Stage Loot List).

Let's just hope there is no hard to pass stages like in Valentine's event (i couldn't clear stage 10 until the end)

Note : The annoying Lightning Mage finally available on special gacha !!

Kusho
03-14-2018, 08:06 PM
I still just get black screen when trying to load event lvl 1... browser version, cash cleared & stuff

As for the skill CDs... well, i currently have lvl 50 boss on camp.2 hard mode on farm... gotta say i dont find ANY skill in the game that is actually worth using... EVEN Altheas heal is pretty much useless on harder maps as your weaker units basically die in 1 hit to anything while the tank (Eli, as it is the only tank capable of tanking) has about 4M health so healing her for 300k is a joke really. NONE of the damage skills is worth clicking on, in my experience... its much more important to micromanage your units and move them out of harms way and dont let them insta-die to an aoe

Kusho
03-15-2018, 06:28 AM
Tried the mobile version and it indeed works... browser version however is still fucked up for me. So what did they think ---> screw the browser version, the moneys on the mobile market anyways, lolz

Sick of those idiots by now.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 07:17 AM
Event rewards on easy and hard could be earned separately. Easy gives you one normal gacha; hard gives three.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 08:01 AM
I think, there was a scroll on the right lower corner, where you could see the field rewards, where following are still on the time locked fields.

6: Clover Med, Shoes Med,
7: Shoes High, Gold Pot Low
8: Clover Med, Beer Med
9: Lep Low, Beer Med
10: Clover High, Shoes Med
11: Gold Pot Med, Beer Med
12: Lep Med, Shoes High

thatoneguyfromwork
03-15-2018, 10:21 AM
It's working for me. Looks like more of the same, so torches and pitchforks will probably still be in high demand around here.

Edit: I only seem to be getting 1-3 beers at this first phase and you need 1500 for the girl. The stages hiding behind the stupid timegating better massively step it up or this will be the second event I get pissy about.

Pff, all the problems with the game recently is me throwing molotov cocktails into the data center that runs their servers. I won't stop, or play their damn event.

sniddy
03-18-2018, 05:38 AM
...just realised we need around 860 odd pots by the time the last area unlocks and 400 leprechauns possibly some more beer - assuming you average 8 that means you need to do 160 runs probably more in the end zones, we have about 2 days so 80 odd runs a day or 480 energy a day - if it's 3 days thats 54 ish a day and 'only' 324 energy a day

Fuck.you

The amount needed to unlock the maiden and sticking the MEDIUM drop there is no high drop of 2 of the key items and unlocking it so late - just fuck you - if I'm right and this is near impossible without spending or no lifeing you can take this game, twist it side wise bend over and ram it where the sun don't shine

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 08:24 AM
...just realised we need around 860 odd pots by the time the last area unlocks and 400 leprechauns possibly some more beer - assuming you average 8 that means you need to do 160 runs probably more in the end zones, we have about 2 days so 80 odd runs a day or 480 energy a day - if it's 3 days thats 54 ish a day and 'only' 324 energy a day

Fuck.you

The amount needed to unlock the maiden and sticking the MEDIUM drop there is no high drop of 2 of the key items and unlocking it so late - just fuck you - if I'm right and this is near impossible without spending or no lifeing you can take this game, twist it side wise bend over and ram it where the sun don't shine

Either you grind hard, or you pay. If nobody spends money on it, then the devs get fired and the game shuts down. Welcome to the free-to-play model. It's very common these days.

sniddy
03-18-2018, 09:03 AM
FKG does not lock event girls behind paywalls they're doing fine - you could F2P that and do well - it actually encourages me to spend a little, and over time a lot, this kinda shit makes me can your game - the key is balance

thatoneguyfromwork
03-18-2018, 10:25 AM

Fuck.you

I'm sure you are right, I gave up this event before it started. As a newer player I don't have the maximum energy like others for the events even if I no life it which I can't because of work. It's really sad since I like the artwork but the events are just complete bullshit and why you would play them is beyond me. I'll be gone once I've seen the art for the girls I've got at the moment. No reason to stay.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 01:54 PM
The developers are always adjusting the game balance. However, they don't check these unofficial forums for player responses. They hang out and chat with players on discord. It would make more impact if you discuss your grievances over there.
As an example, too many people complained that Daphne's staff could only be used by Daphne, so they changed it and now it can be used by all mages.

sniddy
03-18-2018, 01:57 PM
Yeh the games basically died on the branch hasn't it 1st event gave me hope - but that's going - I'm unlikely to get this girl - and at BEST I'll wait to see what the next event is and then unless a serious fix is implemented I won't even try

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 02:01 PM
I don't know how you define 'died on the branch', but the discord channel is pretty busy all the time, unlike here.

sniddy
03-19-2018, 12:45 AM
The 1st event was great then for 2 and 3 one broke the system and was unplayable - one pushed the farming time up and they've just pushed and pushed that and in the end they've broken peoples backs - it lost steam around event 3 and has just IMHO petered out

DrunkMonkGar
03-19-2018, 04:26 AM
I haven't gone a single event so far without getting every maiden offered, and it doesn't look like this event will change that.

Mozinor
03-19-2018, 02:21 PM
What a joke , i finished the easy part of the event and got a rare useless item , so i thought the hard part will give me at least an epic item , but nooooooooooo , the reward was 2 fcking stpid common items .........

serioulsy the devs just kill their game since the last update ..

- upgrade cost was abusively increased
- now selling an event item give 10x less than before
- using a lvl 5 common item cost 2 time more than using a rare item for the same %
- drop rate for the event items is extremely low so all the F2P players will have to spend the ridiculous amount of gems they got with quests and trophy rewards to buy energy to get what they need to unlock the maiden (buying item is not worth it) !

Well nice job C.M devs , next time , smash your head against a wall directly instead of ruining a nice game .. you will avoid us to waste our time for nothing ....

Edit: just realised i forgot to talk about the joke we got as a compensation for all the issues we got during the last event ...
(lost almost 2 days of the event and only got 15 fcking additional hours as a compensation)