PDA

View Full Version : Rahab Excnage!

RandomPudding
05-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Hmmmm looking for a small advice here...if you could get one item and just one which one would be and why? Was thinking of going for the SSR wep since it has drowned status but dont have enough items to also break its limit.........

image.prntscr.com/image/10db16a08d404861890c073f4abb81c1.png
image.prntscr.com/image/063a2fddb9b04ff1a4a3af929d16b9d0.png
image.prntscr.com/image/77419ae7c12f4fb7b6c79981d826b1cd.png
image.prntscr.com/image/e11de555218c4be5adca2f51900db2a2.png

Diesirae
05-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Well, if I had to pick just one, I'd personally see more use in the SSR weapon for the ++ ATK and it's a good water weapon for souls. But % wise, Rahab's effect would be more and much better, assuming you have a good water team/kamihime(s).

But the event still lasts about 4 more days, I don't see why you would only be able to get one thing unless you can't spare the time the coming days. Judging from your current mats, I don't think you would be able to get enough pearls (25) to exchange a second Dragon Blade if you wanted to Break Limit it. I'm not sure what difficulty you're running, guessing it's not Expert and I'm not sure if they're possible drops from low difficulties if you're really lucky.

Anyway, if you are running the event a bit more for mats, you might as well try and go for Rahab, the SSR Dragon Blade and maybe the Dragon Pearl as well for the +ATK. And if you have mats left, maybe try the gacha ticket if you're feeling lucky xωx

Wanderer
05-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Basically I suggest you get 1 copy of both SSR eido and weapon. If you have to choose one, then go for eido unless you run a water team.
Beyond that, don't put too much effort on advent battle until you can farm the ultimate difficulty.
The atk of SR orb is too low, really not worth it.
Grab the AP potion as many as you can.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Honestly the weapon will always be useful and is easier to get if you were trying to go for higher lvls. For Rahab though if you don't have a better water eido then shes good but getting SSR weapons with attack effect is more useful in the long run.

fucka
05-12-2017, 04:51 PM
for long term, SSR weapon >>> event eidolon. Rahab isn't even good for pure water. The main quest SR water eidolon with 35% element up when maxed gives you more damage output, because Element attk up >>> character attk up at high weapon skill level.
Ablitity up seems to be nice. Unfornately the "BIG" up of maxed Rahab is only 20%. That means, if the abilty does 3x dmg, it will do 3.2x dmg. If you don't have any kami which uses offensive abilities often like shiva, HP boost would be a much better choice.
Only the rahab summon effect thunder resist up would be useful, once you will facing strong thunder bosses, but 10 turns....
And of course her harem.