PDA

View Full Version : Festival Girls Issue

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Ok, so the event is nearly over and I am pissed off because I used around 500 or more Kobans + every point of energy i got, and used on those 2 bosses and got nothing, no festival girls and no normal girls, something is clearly wrong with the 3x ... I am really thinking of quiting this game right now.

MuljoStpho
05-13-2017, 01:37 AM
You could have posted in the main thread for it.

But yeah... I haven't spent any kobans on restoring energy for fights (I only spend the 900 on a 10-spin epic pachinko (after I eventually save up that much from missions and contests), not on a single other thing that tries to ask for them) but the RNG has been kind of rough to me on this one as well. During all the previous events luck was with me and I had both event drops within the first few days of the event. In this event I did at least get Solveig within that time but I've been grinding away for Bonny with no luck since then. And there isn't much time left now.

Sooner or later it really makes you wish that the events could implement... I don't know...
1) some sort of "pity counter" which increases the odds bit by bit with each attempt?
2) some sort of event token reward drop that's fairly common but you can exchange a few dozen of them for an event girl?
3) some threshold where it's guaranteed after a certain number of attempts (set fairly high so you still have to really commit to it of course)?

Just something to ease off on the RNG to some extent. (Keeping in mind of course that they won't just give the girls away for no effort at all, it might still take some serious commitment throughout the event to earn the drops.)

sniddy
05-13-2017, 02:59 AM
I've normally gotten one of both girls during an event 3x bonus should make it easier + time off work - easy 2xgirls I thouhg

No...none so far

siuko
05-13-2017, 04:39 PM
same here no girls from Festival drop

Unregistered
05-13-2017, 10:27 PM
I guess the devs don't give a crap about us, in that case I will stop using real money on this money hungry ppl.

MuljoStpho
05-14-2017, 12:50 AM
lol, after all of this I won regular Bonny instead of Festival Bonny. (At least I'm done with Edwarda's regular drops though, so in future events that have an event drop on Edwarda I won't have that possibility getting in the way of event drops anymore. (Still, I could have gotten this drop at ANY time, game! The event drop is limited!))

AgentFakku
05-14-2017, 01:59 AM
I guess the devs don't give a crap about us, in that case I will stop using real money on this money hungry ppl.

Totally not worth it to spend $ on dis game ever

Just keep going at it

I got no event drops either

then again, game is designed that way since content is pretty weak

sniddy
05-14-2017, 03:53 AM
It's a little annoying when limited content like this is basically held out of reach - at least it's not a proper paywall as has been pointed out WHY would you throw $$$'s on the poor chance?

game2534
05-14-2017, 07:41 AM
Just play it for some lolz (gotta admit Bleach and Porunga parody are quite funny), ready to give up at every moment. And yep, no luck for me too. 3x drop rate my a*s.

aefestus91
05-14-2017, 12:27 PM
I've said the same things to the developers and this is their answer

"The drop rate is quite random. So, this means that you can get a girl really fast, or sometimes you would have to go and battle a bit more!
Don't lose faith, keep on battling!"
"The drop rate is increased and I can reassure you. But never forget there is always the 'luck' chance.
This means you can get girl fast or have to wait a bit and fight."
What do you think? I think they are joking with us.

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 01:58 PM
I've said the same things to the developers and this is their answer

"The drop rate is quite random. So, this means that you can get a girl really fast, or sometimes you would have to go and battle a bit more!
Don't lose faith, keep on battling!"
"The drop rate is increased and I can reassure you. But never forget there is always the 'luck' chance.
This means you can get girl fast or have to wait a bit and fight."
What do you think? I think they are joking with us.

Every event I got the girls in the first day without having the 3x chances, but now with the 3x chance the event is over and I didn't get any girl spending all the energy I get without wasting anything + using some premium currency and still got nothing.. this sucks because I really want to collect them all :)
Not to mention that because I finished all the content and I have 88 energy that i can't use for anything else, at least give us the chance to use this energy to try and get those girls if we finished all the content.

soviras
05-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Every event I got the girls in the first day without having the 3x chances, but now with the 3x chance the event is over and I didn't get any girl spending all the energy I get without wasting anything + using some premium currency and still got nothing.. this sucks because I really want to collect them all :)
Not to mention that because I finished all the content and I have 88 energy that i can't use for anything else, at least give us the chance to use this energy to try and get those girls if we finished all the content.

It was always a higher chance for the event girls, the difference is that they now mentioned it being 3x. I think it used to be more than a 3x bonus for previous events though, as there seem to be a lot less people getting them all this time round.

Tyruss
05-14-2017, 05:19 PM
Well the thing is ... now it is 3 times higher chance ... but maybe on other events it was 10 times or so :D

game2534
05-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Or they decreased drop rate on purpose like down to 1/5 normal rate, then said '3x drop rate this time!' so it became 3/5 normal rate instead:)

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 07:00 PM
I already said in a pervious post that Dark Lord is broken. Every event i start with him because i know that it's nearly impossible to get a girl from him and after two weeks of farming I still got nothing. All the other trolls gave me the girls after 3-4 days of farming.

If it's really true that they increased the drop rate, then I'm actually not suprised at all that i got nothing from Dark Lord. No wonder it was impossible when even the increased drop rate by three doesn't change a thing at all. Wouldn't be suprised if his drop rate was 0.1% before they increased it...

- - - Updated - - -

Like some of you mentioned before, I got the girls quite easily during the previous events. But with the change (alleged increase) in the drop rate, it's become much (or dare I say x3) harder.

I honestly hope the devs are reading these threads as these are the DEVELOPER FORUMS, and I hope they do understand there's something wrong with the drop rates. And I also hope that they take some of the suggestions made by the players in to account in the future.

3 more hours until the event ends and still no drops from Dark Lord.

zarelion
05-14-2017, 07:52 PM
Same here, no drop from edwarda nor the dark lord, that's the second event in a row it happens.

And what the hell is a "random drop rate"? I think they put as much thought into "what drop rate would fit the number of tries of a casual player?" as they did when they decided 300 kobans to finish a mission early sounded reasonable enough, because god do you want that magazine reward.

game2534
05-14-2017, 08:36 PM
And kobans must be the big WTF currency in this game for me.

Koban in this game used for meaningless things, like spend 300 to instantly clear mission!,... and 10 kobans... or worse, 1 magazine
Or refill stamina! only for it to deplete quicker than you masturbate...
Or collect all money! while you can just spend a minute at most to collect all...
gacha (or pachinko) is just as bad. Other games you spend 5 to draw one. In this game you spend 90... and it just darn rare outside event.
event is as boring, nothing much except you wait longer to get bits of kobans.

Unregistered
05-14-2017, 09:37 PM
I really wish that they'd modify the festival drops, I got the one from Bonnie, but despite what feels like a hundred thousand battles with the Dark Lord (Which gives crap anyway), no dice for pikachu girl...including twice where it started the appearance of her and then *poof* get a magazine...

Tyruss007
05-15-2017, 02:57 AM
Well I managed to get one of them (and this is why I hope that they will bring them back in the future ... like just add more and bring back this event girls for next year event or make new event where you have chance to get old event girls) ... but the drop rate was realy realy realy bad ... it sure can be just bad luck but I would be realy happy if they add some way to get event girls for sure ... maybe let us spend 10 mil for one or something

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 05:35 AM
Since there definitely was something wrong with the drop rate (with all these people complaining, including me) I hope we'll get a free event girl as compensation. ;) *wink wink*

Greetingz
05-15-2017, 05:39 AM
Since there definitely was something wrong with the drop rate (with all these people complaining, including me) I hope we'll get a free event girl as compensation. ;) *wink wink*

There was nothing wrong, A 0.1% X 3 = 0.3% it's still minimal. 3‰ means 3 in 1000. But that resets per each fight. It doesn't increase the more you fight. It's a dice roll to basicly roll 1000 6's in a row. Anyway, it's complete rng and people that didn't obtain the girls are just mad duo their lack of luck. No compensation :)

silver07
05-15-2017, 08:05 AM
It is funny to read all the comments.

The last two events i have been Luck God, since i have obtained all girls. However, for instance, i obtained nothing in Valentine and Spring event.
Luck is luck and random is radom.

And although it is something frustating, if they x3 the drop rate you have three times more possibilities to get a girl.

On the other hand, and a suggestion, i think that they could increase the drop rate such as the player is playing until a maximum. For instance, i do not know the exact drop rate, but if the drop rate is 1% they could increase it until 5% given X games. Although it keeps being random, the player is rewarded.

game2534
05-15-2017, 10:39 AM
Well it must be super frustrating for completionist, or people who spend Kobans to refill stamina. Pay so much, give it time so much, get nothing in return.
Personally, I'm fine with it. Get girls? cool. Can't get? okay. HH is more of a time killing game while waiting for other games stamina anyway. And with me recently start with Girl Symphony on DMM. I think I'll give up on HH entirely. The stamina stack on level up is very high that you can play continuously and you will level up again in no time. So technically it's infinite stamina for at least first 50 levels by my calculation.

kruliaco
05-15-2017, 01:33 PM
I want the evolved Tatiana......I only got 3 event girls :)
All of you probably got at least Geekette...so everyone got 1 event girl.

Anonymous
05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah, the RNG is absolute bullshit. Here's the thing - if a girl drop is actually 0.1% like people are saying, that means that, if you don't pay koban for it, you will get a new girl once every two weeks - if you fight the trolls every twenty minutes, 24/7. A 3x boost should in theory make that every five days - again, assuming you do not sleep. I'd give you more numbers but I need to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the RNG is absolute bullshit. Here's the thing - if a girl drop is actually 0.1% like people are saying, that means that, if you don't pay koban for it, you will get a new girl once every two weeks - if you fight the trolls every twenty minutes, 24/7. A 3x boost should in theory make that every five days - again, assuming you do not sleep. I'd give you more numbers but I need to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Same as last guy, got time to math.

So, let's say you actually do sleep, because you are actually human. And let's say you get 8 hours a night, and that you spend all day everyday playing this game. On a typical day - as opposed to a festival event - you spend 16 hours farming trolls. That's 48 fights a day, not counting the runoff fights you get because you actually have to sleep and are a loser because you aren't a mindless robot/the dev team's ATM.

At that rate, with a 0.1% drop rate, you will get a girl once every THREE weeks, based on probability alone. With a 3x modifier, that might actually give you a chance at both girls - you should get one a week at that rate - but that assumes that 1) you actually are able to keep attacking trolls every 20 minutes, and 2) that the RNG biases out used numbers. It does not.

That's why a 3x multiplier is useless - the rates are too low for the average player to actually get anything. It's not "Oh, you didn't get both girls? How unfortunate for you, sucker." If you got both girls and it wasn't by the skin of your ballsack, you are a statistical anomaly.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Got time to math.

So, let's say you actually do sleep, because you are actually human. And let's say you get 8 hours a night, and that you spend all day everyday playing this game. On a typical day - as opposed to a festival event - you spend 16 hours farming trolls. That's 48 fights a day, not counting the runoff fights you get because you actually have to sleep and are a loser because you aren't a mindless robot/the dev team's ATM.

At that rate, with a 0.1% drop rate, you will get a girl once every THREE weeks, based on probability alone. With a 3x modifier, that might actually give you a chance at both girls - you should get one a week at that rate - but that assumes that 1) you actually are able to keep attacking trolls every 20 minutes, and 2) that the RNG biases out used numbers. It does not.

That's why a 3x multiplier is useless - the rates are too low for the average player to actually get anything. It's not "Oh, you didn't get both girls? How unfortunate for you, sucker." If you got both girls and it wasn't by the skin of your ballsack, you are a statistical anomaly.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it, I give up trying to edit this shit.

BgSt
05-17-2017, 06:16 PM
At that rate, with a 0.1% drop rate, you will get a girl once every THREE weeks, based on probability alone. With a 3x modifier, that might actually give you a chance at both girls - you should get one a week at that rate - but that assumes that 1) you actually are able to keep attacking trolls every 20 minutes, and

So I guess it's not 0.1% then. Every event I get both event girls and one or two regulars, and I probably get 16 "hours" of play in per day (I check in every hour or two and blast through whatever saved fight points I've got).

2) that the RNG biases out used numbers. It does not.

What does this even mean? It makes no sense.

soviras
05-17-2017, 07:32 PM
So I guess it's not 0.1% then. Every event I get both event girls and one or two regulars, and I probably get 16 "hours" of play in per day (I check in every hour or two and blast through whatever saved fight points I've got).

What does this even mean? It makes no sense.

It means that if the RNG generates a value, that the system reduces (or removes) the chance for that value to come up again until all values have come out at least once. But that is not something the drop system in this game does.

Anonymous
05-17-2017, 07:56 PM
If an RNG biases out a used number, that means that, whenever the game generates a random number, that number will not be used again until a certain point, for example, when every other number gets used.

So for example, in a standard deck of cards, you have a 1/52 chance of drawing the Ace of Spades. You draw a card, it's the 3 of Clubs, and then put it in the discard pile. You've therefore biased out the 3 of Clubs, increasing your chance on the next draw of getting the Ace of Spades to 1/51.

This principle is how a pity counter would work, but it's not how the drop rate for girls does - it's more like rolling dice - there's 1,000 faces and on exactly one face, you get a girl. There's no bias towards any given face - you could conceivably roll the same number 1,000 times in a row and thus "win" a thousand Buff T-shirts in a row and nothing prevents the RNG from doing that.

BgSt
05-17-2017, 08:01 PM
It means that if the RNG generates a value, that the system reduces (or removes) the chance for that value to come up again until all values have come out at least once. But that is not something the drop system in this game does.

That's not how it works. Say for the sake of argument there's a 0.1% chance of a drop, and mt_getrandmax() is 2147483647. You call mt_rand() and if the result is < (2147483647/1000) then a girl drops. If you want to increase the chance of a drop you don't go "oh mt_rand() returned 9823625 I'll remember that number and if mt_rand() returns that again I'll get a new random number instead" you just increase the probability.

soviras
05-17-2017, 08:30 PM
That's not how it works. Say for the sake of argument there's a 0.1% chance of a drop, and mt_getrandmax() is 2147483647. You call mt_rand() and if the result is < (2147483647/1000) then a girl drops. If you want to increase the chance of a drop you don't go "oh mt_rand() returned 9823625 I'll remember that number and if mt_rand() returns that again I'll get a new random number instead" you just increase the probability.

It isn't something this game does, but it's quite a common thing. In systems that do use that, a 0.1% chance would be guaranteed to happen within every full set (assuming the sets size is 1000, then it would happen exactly once), but it would be at a random place in the set. This also has a very different effect compared to just increasing the probability, as it also limits the max amount of something you can have in a row. It's very important to have that kind of behavior in certain cases, like when simulating a deck of cards on the go. Also, both me and the other guy said the game doesn't do that, so I don't know why you're trying to argue that it doesn't do that...

Sniddy - logged out
05-18-2017, 04:56 AM
If it's highter, say 0.25 then tripling that would be 0.75% - so somewhere around what 133 to start getting insanly unlikely no to have gotten one

Given the observed drop rates I'd say it is around 0.1% - 0.2%, and yes that's too low

zarelion
05-19-2017, 09:00 AM
In the end I didn't get any event girl to drop. :'(

So out of frustration I did the math going with greetingz numbers.

There was nothing wrong, A 0.1% X 3 = 0.3% it's still minimal. 3‰ means 3 in 1000. But that resets per each fight. It doesn't increase the more you fight. It's a dice roll to basicly roll 1000 6's in a row.

According you played for about 13 hours a day, fighting bosses religiously so your stamina bar never fills up: Your chances of getting the two girls at the end of the event were: 50 %.

That's... quite low for such commitment to say the least. And if you wanted to be sure to get all the drop girls using stamina refills you'd have had to spend 5000 kobans, that's two koban trucks and that's.... 200€or 222$. Which teaches us that that devs don't want you to get the girls from bosses at all, hence why boss droppable event girls are available in epic pachinko.

So basically if you want to be sure to get all the event girls that's 250€ 277$ through pachinko to be sure.(presuming you have all the story girls)

Two weeks commitment for a coin toss, 277$ for a two weeks event, you're the judges.