PDA

View Full Version : Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 01:07 PM
I've compiled all my various Kamihime Project tools and data into a single spreadsheet for easy reference and use by forum members. Much of it can't be wiki-fied since they're calculators designed to provide custom results based on user input. Fields with a grey background are designed to be user-customizable; make a copy of the workbook to edit these. The landing page serves as an overview and table of contents.

Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1182571041)

Methods to copy the workbook:
With a Google account

Click the link.
Click 'File' > 'Make a copy'.

Without a Google account (disables hyperlinks)
Click 'File' > 'Download as' > XLSX or ODS. After several errors (if using Excel), internal hyperlinks will be disabled (Index page won't work).

Features of most interest:

Event calendar and encyclopedia
Weapon skill upgrade calculator and recipes
Accessory comparison tool and upgrade calculator + recipes
Various damage calculators for optimizing damage
Advent shop calculator for determining total material requirements
Gatcha rate calculator

I've also linked the toolbox in my signature for easy reference.

Interested in showing your appreciation?

Spread the word about these tools
Like this post
Send me a friend request (userid 6655639) if you have a +100% eidolon.

QXZ
05-14-2017, 02:17 PM
Sana, can u explain that weapon skill upgrade to me.... if I have the SSR glaive from the Sahab event, what do i need to upgrade the weapon skill?

Thanks!

sanahtlig
05-14-2017, 02:29 PM
I pulled the weapon skill upgrade chart from elsewhere (with some modifications), and it only listed an upgrade path for SR weapons. Now that I have an SSR weapon I'm filling it in as I go, but I've only filled it in up to LV3 at the moment. You'll need to enhance with 2x Rares (simultaneously) to get from Level 1 to 2, and then 4x R to get to LV3. The goal is to always have a 100% success rate with no wasted 'points'.

Upgrading SSR SKILL LV

1 to 2 2x R
2 to 3 4x R

QXZ
05-14-2017, 03:04 PM
ya i m upping my SSR wpn and it seems like the chance is 17% or you need 6 x R for 100% to up from lv 3 to lv 4

sanahtlig
05-14-2017, 03:10 PM
The formula behind it is rather simple and I could probably make a calculator that would generate results given the various inputs (R, SR, grail, etc). Maybe I'll do it when I'm bored, since I'm always interested in min/maxing with limited resources. Gold can be freely converted into R weapons, so I could compute that cost as well.

fucka
05-15-2017, 04:31 AM
ya i m upping my SSR wpn and it seems like the chance is 17% or you need 6 x R for 100% to up from lv 3 to lv 4

The good thing is that u always see a confirmation with the chance displayed, so you won't waste any R weapon.
If you like risky, you could upgrade at 75%+ , but SSR weapon seems to have a higher fail rate than displayed. (Only feeling, Not enough data to confirm this.)
You won't be able using Rs upgrading ssr to 20 at 100%, because the max amount of fodders is 20. Then you will need sr as fodder.

sanahtlig
06-12-2017, 10:53 PM
I've added a new tab to my toolbox comparing drops across difficulties for Advent battles, using Aidoru's drop data for the Ixion event as a base. It can be found in the 'Advent drop calcs (Ixion)' tab. Given the user's max AP, it factors in half-elixir usage and outputs the expected half-elixir gain/consumption. It also calculates net half-elixir gain/consumption over the course of farming N gold turn-ins (relying on AP from half-elixirs only). It would be a simple matter to add a failure rate into the calculation (e.g., Ultimate battles attempted and failed) if that feature was desired.

- - - Updated - - -

As promised, I added a weapon skill enhancement calculator. Given the rarity of the target weapon and its current skill level, the calculator displays the skill level donor weapon required to raise the skill level of the target weapon by 1 (100% success rate). All target and donor weapon types are covered: R, SR, SSR, R Grail, SR Grail. This allows you view all upgrade paths at a glance and decide which one best fits your current resources. It also estimates the cost in gems of the R weapons that will be used as fodder and as fodder for the fodder. The higher the rarity of the fodder you use, the fewer gems you'll need to spend on R fodder.

This was actually a lot more work than I anticipated, but now that I'm upgrading SSR weapons I wanted this finished for my own use. Hopefully others will also find it useful.

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 01:04 AM
I updated the Gatcha calculator based on new data from many hundreds of 10-rolls, enabling me to pin down the category rates for drawing kamihime, kamiless weapons, and eidolons in the SSR rarity tier. This data was collected by retrospectively analyzing the inventories of two whales who'd acquired dozens of SSRs, and then comparing the relative ratio of kamihime, kamiless weapons, and eidolons. This was actually fairly time-consuming since I had to manually image match each weapon with the JP wiki entry and determine if it contained a kamihime or not.

The updated rates for SSRs show that the chances of drawing kamihime in the SSR tier are somewhat lower (~5%) than I'd previously estimated, which is within the expected margin of error for that estimate.

sanahtlig
07-11-2017, 08:40 PM
I updated the Weapon Skill Enhancement Calculator. It now shows how 2 x RGrails can sub for SRs as donor weapons at intermediate skill levels. I also show options for using the next higher skill level for a donor weapon, which often achieves some savings (for example, you save 1 R by enhancing a SLVL-19 SSR weapon with an SLVL2 SSR donor weapon instead of SLVL1 + 3 Rs).

- - - Updated - - -

I've added a new section to the Assault and Eidolon Effects Calculator: Weapon Comparison. Given several parameters of a team (team 1), it will tell you whether subbing out your existing weapon (Weapon 1) for a new weapon (Weapon 2) will increase your team's damage output, and factors in assault modifier changes and level differences. This should prove useful for those compiling secondary teams, who will have to decide whether to sub out high-level off-element weapons for low-level same-element weapons. It should also be enlightening for those wondering how SSR weapons that aren't limit-maxed will compare to limit-maxed Disaster SRs.

sanahtlig
07-15-2017, 04:34 PM
I updated the Assault and Eidolon Effects Calculator with a new reference table: Character Burst multipliers. This allows a more accurate estimate of team Burst damage by factoring in the effects of rarity and limit breaks on the Burst damage of individual characters. As a result, the Weapon Comparison section can now take into account the difference in Burst multipliers between primary weapons. If you'd like to compare two potential primary weapons (between "Team 1 w/ Weapon 1" and "Team 1 w/ Weapon 2"), update the Character Burst multiplier for your soul with the values recommended in the Weapon Comparison section.

sanahtlig
07-23-2017, 12:59 PM
In a major update to my Damage Calculator, I've united constitutive bonuses from the Assault and Eidolon Effects Calculator together with temporary buffs. Players can now directly observe how buffs like Attack Up affect damage output for specific team compositions. For example, the value of ATK up decreases with increasing assault skill and character attack up from eidolons, and increases with elemental advantage.

I also revamped the Damage Received section to be more useful and intuitive.

Planned for next update: Factoring in uptime of buffs / debuffs, the effect of healing on party longevity (in combination with damage reduction).

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 12:44 AM
I've revamped Damage Calculation throughout the Toolbox and reorganized the information. I've now factored Damage Skills into the damage calculation via the 'Team Customization' tab. Unfortunately, there's not much info in the JP wiki on skill damage multipliers for kamihime of SR and R, so I'm relying on rough guesses for now on the raw numbers. I also factored in Buff and Debuff Uptimes. This was much more challenging than I'd anticipated (it took me the entire day), and I don't think I'll take on such a headache again anytime soon. This increases the burden of user input to the point that I forked it off into its own tab 'Adv(anced) Damage Calculator'. This tab is for advanced users who want to see how buff / debuff uptime affects their cumulative damage output over the course of an encounter, and who want to compare the relative utility of buffs and debuffs with varying resist rates, especially from eidolons (implementing eidolon debuffs was extremely time-consuming!). I assumed steady-state for most uptime calculations, except for eidolons where that assumption is absurd (in most Ragnarok Advent battles you'll be lucky to use an eidolon more than once).

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 11:29 AM
In response to a complaint about the user-friendliness of the interface:

This is an expansive project I've been working on for several months, completely solo (until recently). I find a question I'm interested in, do the math to answer it, test and re-test to find and fix formula errors, label and organize the calculations to my satisfaction, and then publish it for others to use. I know of no one else making calculators that model the various systems in this game, in any language. I do it primarily to further understanding of these game systems, since generalizations have limitations and simulations are required to model complex systems that vary in different ways depending on the input.

These tools are provided AS IS, as in they're configured for my use first, and everyone else's use second. I will never sacrifice usability for myself to increase usability for others. I will fix bugs in the formulas, clean up clutter, and provide basic documentation so motivated individuals can make use of these tools--hopefully to generate useful discussion and guides for others.

Criticisms were raised with various aspects of the presentation, including too many tabs (redundant information) and too few tabs (unrelated tools clustered on the same sheets). The user wanted the interface to be simpler, with summary info featured more prominently.

The Toolbox contains many tools to answer distinct questions. Some tools are related. Some are connected. A few are interconnected, with the output of one feeding into another and back again (I try to avoid this as much as possible, but sometimes complexity balloons, as it did with the damage calculations). To my knowledge, there are no redundant or useless tabs. There are tabs with labels that may SEEM redundant, simply because I shorten them as much as possible to fit more tabs without scrolling. I do in fact organize the tabs with the most important ones (to me) placed first. I actually have no idea what tab users will land on when they click a url to my Toolbox, nor how to control this.

I could summarize information better. I could write user guides to help users find what they're looking for and understand the layout. But save for a comment by a single disgruntled person who brought the topic up in the midst of a theorycrafting argument, I haven't seen much demand for these things.

I do welcome feedback from users, whether it be questions, suggestions, or simply a thumbs up. For those who want to talk, I can be found on Discord in several channels related to Kamihime Project (including the Godtamers Union channel (https://discord.gg/7BjHCRG), a theorycrafting hub). Users can also post their Toolbox-related feedback in this thread.

Unregistered male A
07-30-2017, 04:33 PM
When you hear the word 'Calculator' you expect to enter numbers here and there, then result showed up according to formula. but I don't know where to input things in your toolbox and it's a view-only document. 'not user-friendly' isn't the word, it's more like 'not intuitive' because I'm not a user yet and still figuring out anything. being the only helpful math guy in the community sure is tough, you have to deal with people like me who won't go deeper into rabbit hole in those math. If only you could CSS the heck out of those formula it would be perfect.

I'll try pouring some ideas on the layouts,

For the gacha calculator, it would be something like: "Enter the amount of jewel/Nutaku gold/$", "select the rate-up type", "amount of SSR(KH,kamiless wep,eido) you have", "amount of SR you have", "amount of R KH you have",etc

Then the result cell would be: "Chances of getting SSR(KH,Kamiless wep,eido)", "chances of getting SSR dupes", "chances of getting new SSR","chances of getting featured SSR",etc.

For the damage calculator, it would be something like: "Enter the KH atk", "select debuff", "select enemy buff", "select negative status effect on KH", "select enemy status Stun/Normal/Raging", "select enemy element", "select KH element", "select active eidolon", "select friend eidolon", etc

Then the result cell would be: "Damage dealt in normal/raging/stun state", "Burst damage dealt in normal/raging/stun state", "chances to miss", "chances of double attack", "chances of triple attack", etc.

My advice is, make it so even an idiot could understand or not disheartened by a wall of numbers (I'm like that). And lastly, thank you for being "that math guy" everybody can rely on.

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the input. The document is read-only so people can always access and preview the latest version, but can't change the version everyone sees. Download the sheet to edit. Fields for user input are highlighted in grey throughout the Toolbox.

I've input reasonable defaults throughout the spreadsheet so users don't have to fill in every field one-by-one. They can change one or two fields and simply observe the effect. I think that's less tedious than demanding a series of inputs, though it requires a basic understanding of the layout and workflow.

The Toolbox is implemented in Google Sheets, and that's unlikely to change, so I have to work within the limits of a typical spreadsheet. It'll never be a program with pop-ups and customized input/output displays, as that's beyond the scope of the project. If someone else wanted to take on that sort of programming project, I'd be willing to work with them, but I sort of doubt that will happen.

sanahtlig
08-05-2017, 03:34 PM
In response to user feedback, I made a new landing page for my Toolbox that serves as a Table of Contents and user orientation. This should make it easier to jump in and start using the tools. The hyperlinks should also make navigation quicker and allow me to fit more sheets into the same space without scrolling.

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 06:02 PM
The question, "When is a Gatcha eidolon better than an MLB event SSR as primary eidolon?" has come up several times lately, so I added an Eidolon Comparison tool to the Constitutive Effects Damage Calculator to answer it. The answer for Fafnir is: a slight damage increase at LB1 (~2%), and a significant increase at LB2 (~4.5%), both at the cost of some lost HP. At LB0, the loss of stats makes the Fafnir-type eidolons undesirable as primary eidolons.

I also upgraded the Weapon Comparison tool with the option to factor in the weapons' Burst modifiers (when equipped as a primary weapon).

sanahtlig
08-23-2017, 12:12 AM
I identified a minor error in the way I was factoring in off-element kamihime into the damage calculation, underestimating their damage contribution (underestimating total team damage by about 5%). This bug only affects comparisons between teams with different numbers of off-element kamihime (e.g., a Fire group with Light Sol vs. a full Fire group). I fixed it for the main Constant Effects Calculator (Comparisons of different team configurations), but implementing this fix throughout all of the damage calculators is going to be time-consuming.

Until I get around to propagating the fix, don't use the damage calculator to compare teams with differing numbers of matching-element kamihime. The results of such comparisons won't be valid, except for the one calculator I fixed.

sanahtlig
09-04-2017, 01:05 PM
New tool: An Encyclopedia of kamihime (incl. skill effects), SSR weapons, and SSR eidolons organized by event. This tool was compiled by Slashley (http://harem-battle.club/members/slashley.html) of Harem-Battle from info on the JP wiki and revised by me. This is a one-stop reference that English users should find extremely helpful. Note that this was compiled by Slashley using machine translation and therefore may not be 100% accurate. There's far too much info for me to verify in its entirety, so please point out any potential errors and I'll investigate.

sanahtlig
09-30-2017, 05:01 PM
New tool: Overdrive simulator. Use this tool to predict and counter enemy overdrives with skills that affect the overdrive meter and defensive buffs. The tool simulates the enemy's overdrive usage, allowing users to deploy countermeasures and observe how these affect overdrive usage over the course of the battle.

sanahtlig
10-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Tool upgrade: Weapon skill enhancement calculator. I've added a custom table that tallies fodder usage across a SLVL range for just about ANY combination of fodder. This not only allows you to optimize fodder usage across the entire SLVL range for a weapon, but tells you how much you can expect to spend on Gem Gatcha to raise the SLVL for any given range (e.g., SLVL1 to SLVL20). Supports up to 3 different fodder types (+R, which is calculated automatically to achieve 100% success rate) at each SLVL.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Thanks i was lf one :)

sanahtlig
11-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Bugfix: Damage comparisons between teams with different numbers of same-element kamihime
The bug reported on 8/23 (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox-2.html#post85190), where damage comparisons involving a team with fewer same-element kamihime were slightly underestimating damage, has now been completely fixed throughout the toolbox. This was time-consuming to fix, as it required a more complex damage calculation (with summations across the 5 team members) that had to be manually implemented in multiple places. My toolbox is now able to accurately model damage comparisons between teams with different numbers of same-element kamihime, a capability which users won't find anywhere else. Wondering if adding Cthulhu to your non-Water team will improve damage? Now you can find out!

sanahtlig
11-12-2017, 09:56 PM
While reviewing my damage calculations, I realized that Burst and Skill damage modifiers are only partially implemented; that is, they're used to scale buffs and eidolon effects, but not incorporated into the final damage modifier (e.g., going from a team of R to SSR will not change the damage modifier from increased Burst damage, but will modify the 'burst combo damage up' buff from eidolons). Fully implementing these could be worth looking into. However, changing the damage calculation throughout the sheet is currently very time-consuming, so I'd probably implement the new formula on one sheet only (likely the Advanced Damage Calculator).

sanahtlig
11-17-2017, 08:26 AM
I updated Slashley's Event Enyclopedia (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) with the name of the boss eidolons for all future events through October 2017 (DMM), filling in the blanks that had been left by Slashley. This should be helpful for labeling and discussing these future events. I tried to interpolate the mythological names as they're known to us in English, but there may be some mistakes.

Slashley
11-17-2017, 08:43 AM
Ah, good idea. I originally wanted to leave them blank since there's no telling how Nutaku will translate them, but... ... that idea was from back when the spreadsheet didn't have Hime listed in it. And once I added upcoming Hime into there, I had to go into guessing territory.

Since I've been fixing Hime names as soon as Nutaku releases them, it only makes sense to fix the Event Eidolon names too. Didn't even think about that until now for some reason.

sanahtlig
11-19-2017, 12:10 PM
A user notified me that the procedure for accessing an editable copy of the spreadsheet wasn't working. Instead, users were forced to download an offline copy, click through several errors, and then use a bugged copy with the hyperlinking disabled.

To address this issue, I've revised the instructions as follows.

Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1182571041)

Methods to copy the workbook:
With a Google account

Click the link.
Click 'File' > 'Make a copy'.

Without a Google account (disables hyperlinks)
Click 'File' > 'Download as' > XLSX or ODS. After several errors (if using Excel), hyperlinks will be disabled (Index page won't work).

sanahtlig
11-25-2017, 07:47 AM
New tool: Advent Calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=120472686)
I've added a tool by WhatIConceal that provides an easy way to track progress towards rewards for Advent events. Especially helpful since the in-game shop doesn't list the token requirements for successive exchange tiers, and since purchasing items before the end of an event is a bad idea (since you might get duplicates from drops). Updated with each new Advent event.

sanahtlig
12-23-2017, 09:58 PM
New tool: Accessory Enhancement Calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=947971438)
To address questions about accessory enhancement, I've made a tool that models that accessory enhancement process (assuming no great success procs), allowing you to see the result without committing your precious accessories and gems to oblivion. More importantly, it allows you to optimize the upgrade process to use fewer gems, as upgrading higher level items requires exponentially more gems. Therefore, you'll want to enhance in the fewest batches possible.

sanahtlig
01-21-2018, 03:07 PM
Tool upgrade: Ability Damage Calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=2048404528)
Since I have Susanoo and I was curious how much her Awakening increases her skill damage, I added a simple Ability Damage Calculator to the existing Accessory Comparison Calculator. It might seem like an odd place to put it, but the main reason you'd want to look at this is to decide what accessories to equip. However, I haven't integrated it into the damage cycle analysis because it doesn't interest me at the moment.

Overall, looks like Susanoo's ability damage is pretty lackluster before her Awakening, but her Awakening nearly triples it. Since it took an Awakening to make Susanoo's ability worth buffing, that doesn't bode well for other characters.

sanahtlig
05-22-2018, 07:34 AM
Tool upgrade: Added Exclusive Gatcha to Gatcha Calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1286596725)
I added a toggle to the Gatcha tab that sets the category rate for SSR kamihime (vs. SSR eidolons) to 100%. This allows estimation of how many rolls it would take to score the prize kamihime in Exclusive Gatcha. Note that this assumes that Exclusive Gatcha works as advertised.

Using this assumption, on average it should take 3.3 10-rolls to score the prize kamihime, or about $100. Do note that achieving a success rate of 95% requires as many as 10 10-rolls. You could easily end up spending much more than you expected, and this is of course by design.

MagicSpice
05-22-2018, 04:08 PM
nice to see you're still alive...

at that 33-pull ratio i came up with before turned out to be right for something

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 10:21 AM
On your guide regarding to the Light team miracle ticket priority. Is the SSR Artemis which I'm assuming is "Monthly Rogue" not gonna be a limited Kamihime like every other kamihime before hand? We can't use miracle tickets on limited kamihime. Just asking since if SSR Artemis isn't limited then I'll save my jewels for the next light bonus for a chance (impossibility) of obtaining Artemis, Sol and Tsukuyomi.

Slashley
05-29-2018, 10:31 AM
Not all second-version Hime are limited, such as Snow Raphael. SSR Artemis is also not limited. You can see that from the encyclopedia in the toolbox.

Jewels don't get Light Bonus. That's real cash only. Jewels only have bonuses for the newest Hime. Thus, without paying real life money for Miracle Tickets, your chances of getting an optimal Light team is extemely low. And I certainly wouldn't recommend spending money on a Light Bonus gacha, it's still 200 bucks per SSR Hime (average) and the chances of getting the Hime you want is extremely poor.

If you are willing to spend real money, note that the Sol Exclusive gacha is the second best deal you'll ever get (and up a couple more days). Average of 100 bucks per Sol, so "only" double of a Miracle Ticket. However, keep in mind that it is gambling, and it is fully possible that you'll end up spending several hundred without anything to show for it.

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 11:00 AM
It appears I missed that part. Well thats a good thing...

I actually thought the jewel gacha received bonuses for elements as well. Well rip to ever having an optimal team ever then >_<

I'll just save the jewels and see if anything happens when SSR Artemis releases.

Slashley
08-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Notice: I will no longer be maintaining the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479). If anyone wants to adopt it (to keep it going), contact Sanahtlig. If you need it, I can give you a lecture on how I've been doing it so far. Though it's not exactly rocket science, so you might not need that.

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 12:41 PM
I've updated the Weapon skill enhancement calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1386561061) to support enhancements up to SLVL30.

Dejnov
11-30-2018, 05:14 PM
Hey Sanahtlig,

Are you going to update the Accessory portion of your guide (or create a mini-guide specifically for accessories)?

I'd like some of your advice on how to handle the accessory quests (my dark team can only do Light 3 and Dark 2 right now) and I'd appreciate if you could write up the tactics on accessories (for quests, how to raise, and best stats).

Dejnov

P.S. I know you main Water; can your Water team do Water 4 accessory quest? I'm nearly done with my dark team (at least in needing himes) and I'd also like to pick your brain on can I main dark against the dark quest or do I need to bring up a light team specifically for that (and also dark ragnorok raid).

Dunhere
11-30-2018, 07:48 PM
P.S. I know you main Water; can your Water team do Water 4 accessory quest? I'm nearly done with my dark team (at least in needing himes) and I'd also like to pick your brain on can I main dark against the dark quest or do I need to bring up a light team specifically for that (and also dark ragnorok raid).

From the perspective of someone who developed his water team first and the rest after, I was able to do AQ4 6 days of the week with water, and on thunder days I did AQ3 with my wind team. Doing all 7 days with dark is even more viable, since you don't have a weak day.

nut
11-30-2018, 11:23 PM
Hey Sanahtlig,

Are you going to update the Accessory portion of your guide (or create a mini-guide specifically for accessories)?

I'd like some of your advice on how to handle the accessory quests (my dark team can only do Light 3 and Dark 2 right now) and I'd appreciate if you could write up the tactics on accessories (for quests, how to raise, and best stats).

Dejnov

AQ4 is consider easier compare to other solo content like GO and Rag, so you probably can do it off element with your dark when you progress further and stronger. As a dark main I can aab all AQ4 with my dark, but currently I stop doing accessory quest to wait for guaranteed SSR accessory upcoming.

sanahtlig
12-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Hey Sanahtlig,

Are you going to update the Accessory portion of your guide (or create a mini-guide specifically for accessories)? ...I'd appreciate if you could write up the tactics on accessories (for quests, how to raise, and best stats).
My Accessory Calculator includes recommended recipes for leveling accessories and allows you to directly compare accessories against each other. The Accessory section of the guide already includes a list of stats, roughly in order of priority. Accessory Quest 5 should be released at the end of December; if there's interest and I have time, I might update the guide with further content (such as set bonuses).

Rank 4 can be more trouble (read: time-consuming) than it's worth unless it's your main element. Many users prefer to auto-battle rank 3. For marginal teams, I recommend bringing Provisional Forest (e.g., Shingen with Soul weapon) so you can burn through the Rage phase in 1 turn. In the days before Shingen, I used Gaia to nullify the first Rage overdrive, which also works. Morgan's Berserk (with Soul weapon) is also an effective way to burn through this phase, especially if you have high attack rate.

I actually main Wind these days, but I was able to clear all elements (including 2/3 Thunder phases) with a rainbow squad (Water-focused) back in the day. It's much simpler and quicker to just bring Provisional Forest and a good weapon grid though. The main disadvantage of running against the same-element is increased debuff resist rate; this can be compensated for by bringing Sphinx or Vicissitudes of Fortune to decrease affliction resistance.

Slashley
02-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Bumping this as I've finally finished my "ultimate" damage calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469). Sanahtlig is the one who named it "ultimate" after the meaning "final."

It's basically the same as the simpler version of damage calc, except that this one asks for a thousand more things for more accurate calculations. In addition, there is now support for newer stats like Stinger and Exceed (which were not a thing on Nutaku when the previous one was built) and Phantom weapons which aren't a thing in Nutaku just yet, but will be soon enough.

In addition, it has support for Hime, so you can check what kind of changes does swapping Hime around do. For example swapping my Awakened Ares for an Awakened Svarog (that I don't have, but one can dream) increases my damage/t from 1.981k to 2.146k. That's actually less of a difference than I thought (especially since the spreadsheet calculates averages, so it assumes that everyone has +40% Assault from turn1), but it still goes to show that Svarog wayyy stronger than Ares. Turning off the Assault buff drop damage with Svarog to 1.912k, so Svarog is almost keeping up even without it.

Assuming that this thing is bug-free, it should be as accurate as a spreadsheet can be. However, shit could be fucked up really badly here and there. I found problems in the simpler damage calc like six months after release, and this one has like FIFTY FUCKING TIMES the complexity... ... so uh, yeah. Basic testing has shown that it is highly accurate, but of course reaching 100% accuracy is impossible due to damage ranges alone. And also, human input mistakes. I designed the thing myself and I constantly keep fucking up my input. It's not user friendly at all, but what can you do.

Slashley
09-17-2019, 10:55 AM
The advanced damage calc has been updated. Changelog:- Added support of upcoming Olympia Eidolons, assuming that I've understood how they work correctly.
- Master Bonus Atk and HP have been removed, due to working differently than what I assumed. Def also works differently, but I haven't bothered updating it.
- Ascension now caps at 200%. Notice that Hime buffs, such as Awakened Sol, should also included in this cap but I didn't bother implementing that.
- You can now Invert stat gains when comparing weapons, making it much more flexible (especially checking if one should move away from Phantom weapons).
- Minor bug fixes, like HP Soul weapons don't give 3000% HP anymore.

Speaking of the Olympia Eidolons... they're quite interesting. Here's some data from my Dark:
Running 3x FLB Envy Hammers, 2x Delphys Hammer and Phantom Hammer:
60% Echidna (MLB) -> 40% Dark Olympia (MLB)
On element:
2.390m dmg/t -> 2.393m dmg/t
556k survival -> 617k survival
Off element:
1.913m dmg/t -> 1.867m dmg/t
295k survival -> 319k survival
Not particularly surprising, when off element, elemental Atk is vital. Otherwise, this free Eidolon is an upgrade to the best non-Anubis gacha Eidolon!

Running full FLB Grid (removing Delphys Hammers and Phantom for 2x Apo Lances and 1x Envy Axe):
60% Echidna (MLB) -> 40% Dark Olympia (MLB)
On element:
2.183m dmg/t -> 2.240m dmg/t
631k survival -> 755k survival
Off element:
1.749m dmg/t -> 1.750m dmg/t
335k survival -> 390k survival
Honestly, I was expecting for a FLB Grid to be about the same as the Hammer Grid due to just how bad the Delphys Hammers are. But apparently no. The full FLB Grid would make my Dark team EXTREEEEEMELY tanky though, at the cost of ~7% damage output. Most curious is how the extra Assault is starting to reach so high that it's actually better than Echidna in off-element!