PDA

View Full Version : Thunder rate up Gacha?

felix
05-13-2017, 03:19 PM
Anyone knows just how much did they increase the chances?

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 03:40 PM
For new items it's 15-fold, assuming they're using the old DMM rate formula. My speculation, translating that effect to an equivalent ratio across a larger pool of items, is that your odds of pulling a given element during an elemental rate bonus would be 50% (vs. the usual rate of 17%), which is still pretty terrible when you factor in the rate of pulling the desired rarity and category (e.g., kamihime). You could always ask the management team, who will likely give you the anticipated useless response.

Games like this are designed to exploit gaps between user expectations and the underlying probabilities. That's how they sucker people into spending more than they'd planned to.

Diesirae
05-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Didn't expect much of it myself. Wasn't planning on taking the bait when the rarity odds are still the same.
Experienced too much bad luck from other games to believe in 3% miracles, only to roll the dice again on getting specifically what I want.

fucka
05-13-2017, 04:20 PM
The chance to get a SSR is still 3%, so pulling the SSR isn't realistic, the chance to get the thunder R is pretty high :)

QXZ
05-13-2017, 06:30 PM
i got the R KH called Varathagna within a few jewel Gachas. so those odds seem good.

i m not banking on SSR though. TBH the SSR Gacha is too expensive. if they sold SSR tickets at $10 each, i think they get more buyers.

sanahtlig
05-13-2017, 06:48 PM
i got the R KH called Varathagna within a few jewel Gachas. so those odds seem good.
That has no bearing at all on the Thunder rate up, which is an entirely separate Gatcha.

fucka
05-13-2017, 07:01 PM
jewel gasha has rate up for the new trio.