PDA

View Full Version : revival event

xcross
05-14-2017, 02:11 AM
is revival event only available for advent or raid also gets it?

Diesirae
05-14-2017, 02:42 AM
is revival event only available for advent or raid also gets it?

Well from the past event list of DMM's version there hasn't been any raid 'reprint' so far, so I'd assume it's only advent.

xcross
05-14-2017, 03:50 AM
I'm never gonna get jormungard then feelsbadman

Skulkraken
05-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Eh, the way the epilogue for the first raid event was written clearly left open room for raid revivals in the future. The bigger question is whether the game will stay open long enough for us to get to that point...

fucka
05-15-2017, 07:43 AM
If revived, it could be 2 events open at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't bother with jorm. When revival is ready to come, your boost through assault weapons should be pretty high, then you would prefer element attack up more than character attack up. In this case, Garuda is better for damage output. You miss 20% hp, but the survivability of water team is good anyway.

Naruhodo
05-15-2017, 08:16 AM

Feels the same, but it's better to use friend's Jormugandr since it can be used right away since 1st turn and give advantage with 180s atk-down.

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Jorm's real value is in the atk down debuff summon effect. So, it sucks that you missed Jorm...

...which is why you should make sure to be around for Yatagarasu's event! Yatagarasu also applies -10% atk on summon, but on a 9 turn cooldown. It's an advent type event about... 6 events away or so.

(the DMM order after Rahab is: Crom Cruach*->Ixion->Quetzalcoatl->Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint->Yggdrasil->Pride (first Union type event!)->Yatagarasu)

*old Irish deity; I only figured out who the eidolon was supposed to be by copy/pasting the katakana from dmm wiki to ja.wikipedia.org)

Wanderer
05-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Jorm is indeed quite good, but is replaceable by Yatagarasu, a fire eido with atk down coming 2 months later.

More importantly, you still can max out the first 3 advent eidos from their revival, which are the most valuable ones.

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Jorm is indeed quite good, but is replaceable by Yatagarasu, a fire eido with atk down coming 2 months later.

More importantly, you still can max out the first 3 advent eidos from their revival, which are the most valuable ones.

The best way to use Jorm's summon ability, is having her in the friend-slot. :D

xcross
05-17-2017, 04:03 AM
If revived, it could be 2 events open at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't bother with jorm. When revival is ready to come, your boost through assault weapons should be pretty high, then you would prefer element attack up more than character attack up. In this case, Garuda is better for damage output. You miss 20% hp, but the survivability of water team is good anyway.

What's the difference between char atk and element atk? I got a lot of assault weapon but it is kinda hard to level the skill up