PDA

View Full Version : [Event 29] A Dance of Change in the Spring Breeze (16/05/17 - 30/05/17)

paraphin
05-16-2017, 08:18 AM

yep, as expected, a boss-event. so let's kill those pests :D
there are much less rewards than the last event :/

game2534
05-16-2017, 08:31 AM
So bloom are FG deal, guess I'll get some for Anemone then. But dang 50FG each is really expensive...

skasio
05-16-2017, 08:43 AM
I really like the fact, that game now shows what's under locked nodes. I won't miss checking wiki to see if it's something needed/worth unlocking.

paraphin
05-16-2017, 08:51 AM
and here we are again. nobody cares about others, they just nuke away every boss -.-
there are just a few "intelligent" player in my ally-list who attack with only a small/weak group to not kill the boss instantly.

game2534
05-16-2017, 08:54 AM
and here we are again. nobody cares about others, they just nuke away every boss -.-
there are just a few "intelligent" player in my ally-list who attack with only a small/weak group to not kill the boss instantly.

What's the point of nuking again? It's not like you gonna get more anyway.

BTW, the event theme is too epic for graduation event;)

smr
05-16-2017, 08:55 AM
Cineraria is good simply because shes from Winter Rose Garden.

heres another Raid Boss Destroyer coming in

Eab
05-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Not this shit again.

You *should* be nuking raid bosses on day one, because everyone's running the event. Ideally you should be nuking raid bosses always, but it seems our server's population isn't that high that there's always a raid boss on.

kringley
05-16-2017, 09:04 AM

Based on the last few raid boss events, the problem is worst for the first day or so while fewer people have summon currency. It gets better in phase 1 and phase 2 is where I want people to be hitting bosses with a good team at least because they tend to be both very tough and abundant.

sniddy - still
05-16-2017, 09:14 AM
I can't get mission 2 to load - tried clearing cache rebooting think I'm gonna try another browser see if that works anyone else having issues with it hanging at loading?

kringley
05-16-2017, 09:22 AM
Nothing good will come of closely questioning FKG plot lines.

game2534
05-16-2017, 09:29 AM
What would a Pest want with a diploma?

Well why do you think I like Bremen subjugation plot? (Or at least I do think it has potential to explore more on the matter) The newer event, while more fun, it just seems more sillier than the last in terms of plot.

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 09:36 AM
the summoned boss for phase 1 seems to be of lower strength, unlike recent events. my best squad did 1.6 million damage to a lvl 90 one, while in the last few boss events my team made about 400k-600k damage. plus, those bosses had 50% more HP than now.

- - - Updated - - -

i think this means they will show up and disappear from the boss list much faster than usual, but at least they probably won't escape like in the last several boss events.

paraphin
05-16-2017, 09:37 AM
the current raid bosses are weak enough to share them with more than 2 or 3 players, so nuking them right away is not necessary.
but everyone just thinks about themselfs...

Maladaptive
05-16-2017, 09:41 AM
the current raid bosses are weak enough to share them with more than 2 or 3 players, so nuking them right away is not necessary.

Not everyone - I am tapping and sharing my Raid Bosses

game2534
05-16-2017, 09:42 AM

Hey give other players some credits man, I try myself with weak attack... and kill it off just like that. So it's not like they don't want to share, more like they can't share since boss are too weak. Pharse 2 boss should solve the problem though since they were usually on steroid or something.

@Eab so the glitch include raid boss? I usually skip all so I'm not really sure. But it does make sense why boss seems to die so easily.

Eab
05-16-2017, 09:43 AM
I don't think the issue is that the raid bosses are weak.

Seems the glitch that all bosses only attack once per turn instead of twice is still in effect, so raid bosses die easier.

Maladaptive
05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
I don't think the issue is that the raid bosses are weak.

Seems the glitch that all bosses only attack once per turn instead of twice is still in effect, so raid bosses die easier.

We have six squads, it isn't hard to set up a squad with just a low level 2 Star knight. That won't kill any Raid Boss, leaving it alive for others to also tap.

Drayvhen
05-16-2017, 11:27 AM
I can't get mission 2 to load - tried clearing cache rebooting think I'm gonna try another browser see if that works anyone else having issues with it hanging at loading?

Im having the same issue, stuck at loading. I also do not see the new gacha.

wolf
05-16-2017, 11:41 AM
I just attempted a pull on the new priority gacha and i got...

2 new ones for me and the rest dups, at least now i have all 2*'s - 4*'s ... for now until they release new ones

edit: was aiming for rosemary

Eab
05-16-2017, 11:50 AM
We have six squads, it isn't hard to set up a squad with just a low level 2 Star knight. That won't kill any Raid Boss, leaving it alive for others to also tap.

I don't condone that behavior because as history has proven, it makes people get lazy when we have 3m+ HP bosses and everyone hits it for 200 damage thinking they're accomplishing anything.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Picked up one of the Dressblooms for Helenium - Screw saving, I'll whale her.

On another note, yay! Raidbosses to nuke, easy event. Good times ahead.
Apologies in advance if I nuke one of your RBs, I'm looking out to distinguish Random from Ally friend requests but sometimes I get trigger happy.

Torajidi
05-16-2017, 02:40 PM
God damnit, I hate raid boss events. At least this time around we get double the attacks and the bosses seem a lot weaker. I've already accidentally killed one of my summons by severely overestimating how much damage I'd deal to it.

About the nuking complaints: For raid boss events, I think it's better to do damage as opposed to leech, but obviously you shouldn't come in with your 400k+ TP squad and kill every boss in a single one-point sweep. I'd actually suggest a squad with a max TP of 50k (though 40k is probably more than enough), so that you're still doing some damage and helping the bosses to die, but not knocking off a million HP and robbing people of the event currency. If there's less than an hour left for a boss, especially a summoned one, that's when it's okay to nuke in my opinion. There's a point where you have to stop caring about courtesy and start caring about currency.

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 02:45 PM
No I just blow shit up. Didn't read most of that past "shouldn't kill every boss". Sorry. (Just joking, but the point's there.)
Age of the boss doesn't matter. Level doesn't matter. Time left doesn't matter.
I don't even share my event bosses. I just nuke them unless I'm in Discord. In which case I announce then slow nuke, for my online allies.

Not my ally's spawn, I nuke. I don't ever experience event currency problems. I just like nuking.

Aidoru
05-16-2017, 02:54 PM
People complaining about people nuking early event then people most likely start complaining when people don't do enough damage for the next half. Lol. With how easy it is to spawn raid bosses and find raid bosses, I don't know why people complain about this. Just spam equip off/on a girl to force refresh your raid list.

I haven't ran a single raid since last raid event back when we still only had 3 raid points max. Now that we have 6, it should be much faster to clear the event since I only get on this game a couple times a day and always miss out on a lot of raid points that get wasted.

Though I'm not sure if this was always a thing but did we always have to click skip for each team? I swore it was click skip once for all of the teams...

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 03:19 PM

new Gacha gurls ain't turning me on compared to last event's Zephy (ooh yeah, dark skin babe)

damn, dis event's new gurls are all Winter Rose 'cept 1

- - - Updated - - -

Though I'm not sure if this was always a thing but did we always have to click skip for each team? I swore it was click skip once for all of the teams...

yeah, it was skip all before the new skin upgrade or lol I forgot when they change it

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 03:27 PM
not into megane types: librarians, scientists

Nurses, Nuns, Teachers are what turn me on ;)

edit:

oh and Elves - man I do luv dark elves as well

Bloodsport Bloom
05-16-2017, 03:34 PM

Only since the level up raid boss event.

Hungry: I'm a little surprised Rosemary isn't your type too, to be honest. I thought she'd be right up your alley but I guess Megane girls are not for you. XD

Eab1990
05-16-2017, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I'm not crazy about this event's rotation either. Rather, fuck glasses, fuck monocles, but dolphin Lantana/Hypericum (just my first impression of Delphinium) is alright.

But people in Discord were pulling golds/rainbows left and right today. I think 2-3 people even yolo'd Daisy, somehow.

So I did my usual NG rolls and got nothing except a dupe Nandina. Was gonna call it quits there, but given the above, I figured, "fuck it, one more".

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/164720104863563776/314151419030798336/unknown.png

Welp.

God damnit, I hate raid boss events. At least this time around we get double the attacks and the bosses seem a lot weaker. I've already accidentally killed one of my summons by severely overestimating how much damage I'd deal to it.

About the nuking complaints: For raid boss events, I think it's better to do damage as opposed to leech, but obviously you shouldn't come in with your 400k+ TP squad and kill every boss in a single one-point sweep. I'd actually suggest a squad with a max TP of 50k (though 40k is probably more than enough), so that you're still doing some damage and helping the bosses to die, but not knocking off a million HP and robbing people of the event currency. If there's less than an hour left for a boss, especially a summoned one, that's when it's okay to nuke in my opinion. There's a point where you have to stop caring about courtesy and start caring about currency.

Clever. I like it.

Still, I think even 60 minutes is too long for a raid boss. By 30 minutes, I expect one to at least almost be dead, if not nuked by then. Chances are I'll have run another map by then, and I don't want to see that the previous raid boss I summoned still isn't gone by the time I finish the run.

Ashen
05-16-2017, 05:19 PM
This isn't really an answer to this RB Topic but merely an afterthought; but I think it's important that we consider that there might be not a fixed rule how we should deal with RB but instead it might be a bit more flexible. While it might be better at some events to only poke them at other it might be better to nuke them instead. This can also happen through changes in the game like for example the change from 3 RB Points to 6.

smr
05-16-2017, 06:31 PM
no, destroy all raid bosses at sight.

kringley
05-16-2017, 07:27 PM
Still, I think even 60 minutes is too long for a raid boss. By 30 minutes, I expect one to at least almost be dead, if not nuked by then. Chances are I'll have run another map by then, and I don't want to see that the previous raid boss I summoned still isn't gone by the time I finish the run.

I won't nuke an ally's boss until it has < 60 minutes left, but I think that within 30 minutes you've probably gotten 75-85% of the people who might hit it. I tend to only be a bit miffed at the people who nuke within 5 minutes of spawn.

This isn't really an answer to this RB Topic but merely an afterthought; but I think it's important that we consider that there might be not a fixed rule how we should deal with RB but instead it might be a bit more flexible. While it might be better at some events to only poke them at other it might be better to nuke them instead. This can also happen through changes in the game like for example the change from 3 RB Points to 6.

This is what I do but apparently it's difficult for some people. Before this event, my weak raid squad was doing just 10-20k of damage typically, so I could hit a boss 3-4 times without much chance of killing it if it was full health, which made getting quest completion easier. With this event I've adjusted that up a bit so they are doing closer to 100k-200k or so of damage which is a contribution but not a nuke by any means. Phase 2 if there are lots of bosses coming close to escaping I'll hit them with my max raid damage team. Although as long as bosses are only hitting once per turn, they are going to be much easier to kill than the previous event phase 2 bosses. (And yes the 200 point damages on phase 2 event bosses that are escaping is about as annoying as a nuke in the first 3 minutes).

While I find it fun to see what the girls can do let loose on occasion, this just means less raid points and less seeds for everyone. I can one-point nuke pretty much everything but the phase 2 event bosses at this point, and plenty of other people can too. I choose not to because I can let my allies get quest completion and seeds, and it's a win-win if they share as well.

game2534
05-16-2017, 07:38 PM
No ally request in sight, guess they're too lazy to adjust a new team more than being stingy.
But no matter, for today is manyu time! Hope I get lots of yellow than purple though...

ShadwNinjaX
05-16-2017, 08:57 PM
oh and Elves - man I do luv dark elves as well

I like my elves how I like my chocolate: Dark! ;) And man do I love those sexy drow!!!

Personally, I am not digging the event girl. Nor little dolphin girl with her slight head tilt and psycho "come here and play with me hehe" smile. Yikes! Damn that creepiness is the one thing holding me back for rolling for Rosemary, whom I actually do like. Will have to think the risk over or going with the reissues gatcha, all of which are lovely busty women. In the meantime, I'll just go for the jewelry/ampies instead.

On the RB note, is anyone having problems? I am finding I am going to have to nuke any lvl 90 like schoolgirl pest because for some reason it is freezing up my browser when it switches to the next team. So if I don't nuke it, I can't get the screen to pop up the request for help because it's frozen. Oddly enough, it does fine when it is a normal schoolrep pest. I'll hit those light and share with allies at least until I can figure out why the summoned pests freak out on my browser.

Zandel
05-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Setup a squad with only 1 team of girls, you do not even need to fill it 2-3 lvl 70s will do 150-250k damage with 1 raid point and that is enough. In fact that number is about the sweet spot for RB poking, you do a decent hit but still allow 5-6 others to hit that bass as well (assuming you all do the same).

ShadwNinjaX
05-16-2017, 09:34 PM
Setup a squad with only 1 team of girls, you do not even need to fill it 2-3 lvl 70s will do 150-250k damage with 1 raid point and that is enough. In fact that number is about the sweet spot for RB poking, you do a decent hit but still allow 5-6 others to hit that bass as well (assuming you all do the same).

True. That will most likely solve the issue. Thank you for the suggestion! :D

AgentFakku
05-16-2017, 10:54 PM
No ally request in sight, guess they're too lazy to adjust a new team more than being stingy.
But no matter, for today is manyu time! Hope I get lots of yellow than purple though...

I think these raid bosses are too weak even if you just set it to allies only

don't mind if anyone nukes mine

just need to keep on changing equipment to spawn raid bosses that are gone in a few secs

- - - Updated - - -

I like my elves how I like my chocolate: Dark! ;) And man do I love those sexy drow!!!

Personally, I am not digging the event girl. Nor little dolphin girl with her slight head tilt and psycho "come here and play with me hehe" smile. Yikes! Damn that creepiness is the one thing holding me back for rolling for Rosemary, whom I actually do like. Will have to think the risk over or going with the reissues gatcha, all of which are lovely busty women. In the meantime, I'll just go for the jewelry/ampies instead.

On the RB note, is anyone having problems? I am finding I am going to have to nuke any lvl 90 like schoolgirl pest because for some reason it is freezing up my browser when it switches to the next team. So if I don't nuke it, I can't get the screen to pop up the request for help because it's frozen. Oddly enough, it does fine when it is a normal schoolrep pest. I'll hit those light and share with allies at least until I can figure out why the summoned pests freak out on my browser.

Hi-five! Yeah, dark and busty mature women FTW

- - - Updated - - -

AMEN to dat, man!

- - - Updated - - -

Only since the level up raid boss event.

Hungry: I'm a little surprised Rosemary isn't your type too, to be honest. I thought she'd be right up your alley but I guess Megane girls are not for you. XD

If her H scene has whips and femdom, then maybe :V

game2534
05-17-2017, 12:52 AM
Can anyone explain what this spam changing equipment all about? It will reset RB spawn list?

@Hungry In short, Veronica is your target?

AgentFakku
05-17-2017, 01:06 AM
Can anyone explain what this spam changing equipment all about? It will reset RB spawn list?

@Hungry In short, Veronica is your target?

you go to equipment and just de-equip your gurl and then requip her

keep doing it will refresh the RB spawn list

game2534
05-17-2017, 05:15 AM
someone must have great luck drawing

damdamon
05-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Spent my hard earned 50 FG to get Rosemary:

2 New Golds (but they don't look strong) ... Oh well...

Edit:

OMG! One is very timid. And one doesn't even want to be a FLower Knight! She got cute animals with her though!

Bloodsport Bloom
05-17-2017, 09:13 AM
Congrats on Epidendrum and Lily R, Damdamon!

- - - Updated - - -

This is my only sentiment about raid bosses.
Allies of mine who see me poke/tap their raid bosses and not nuke them only get that because of respect.
I nuke my allies RBs/event RBs if I don't really care if they kick me.

Zandel
05-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Spent my hard earned 50 FG to get Rosemary:

2 New Golds (but they don't look strong) ... Oh well...

Edit:

OMG! One is very timid. And one doesn't even want to be a FLower Knight! She got cute animals with her though!

Epi is a selfish (her skills only affect herself) and lazy girl but she is strong and cute. Epidendrum (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Epidendrum) also has good stats for a 5 star just look at her fully evolved and 100% affection numbers.

Lily is a niche girl that can work well in certain situations, she goes well in a squad with Moonvine, Tachibana and Star Lilly for that 3rd round nuke. Her special also hits 3 times so she always does max damage to the enemy no matter if there is one or more. Lily Rubellum's (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Lily-Rubellum) main weakness is her HP, 10k after evolve and affection is very low.

Still I always say this, any new girl is a win in the gatcha.

AgentFakku
05-17-2017, 10:18 PM
lol nice username

welp, spend all my FG on Rainbow dressblooms

game2534
05-17-2017, 10:27 PM
Gave all 3 to Anemone... She pretty much turned into killing machine while taking very low damage. Worth every FG for it.

AgentFakku
05-17-2017, 10:31 PM
gave my equally to Mei and Flowering Peach. only had 102 FK now, gone. Used the last 2 to expand inventory to 250

Drip
05-18-2017, 05:18 AM
Gave all 3 to Anemone... She pretty much turned into killing machine while taking very low damage. Worth every FG for it.
She's definitely a good recipient (like every counter girl, interesting enough, I still find Hypericum and Mirabilis the better counter girls).

I'm currently trying to grab every FG I can get to buy a dressbloom for Helenium, so my entire counter squad will be fully equiped with event jewelry.

As for raidbosses, there's only a few occasions where I nuke other peoples' raidbosses:
1) When there are way too many raidbosses (like during a raidboss event, though I only see a medium amount during the current one)
2) When a raidboss's timer is about to expire (for me, that's generally when there's less then half an hour left)
3) When raidbosses are exceptionally strong (like the summonable bosses a few events back)
4) When the maintenance notice appears (Better to nuke it than to let it expire during maintenance)

I merrily kick people from my friendslist when they nuke my raidbosses within minutes after spawning. It's very simple: If I wanted it nuked asap, I could've easily nuked it myself, or released it to public instead of to my friendslist.

But there are days when I don't see many raidbosses, not even after repeatedly switching equipment or giving presents, so chances are, that I'll want to hit my own raidboss again in half an hour, just for the daily. It's pretty frustrating to miss the daily by 1-2 raidbosses because of a nuker, so fuck em and kick em I say. Especially when they do it within minutes after spawning. After half an hour to an hour, then ah well, too bad. But when the boss hardly appeared, I simply get rid of the nuker.

kringley
05-18-2017, 05:26 AM
Agreed on all points Drip.
For what it's worth, based on previous events, summon raid boss currency is probably more useful in phase 1 than phase 2 because bosses with more HP will last longer in phase 2 (although probably not as long as before if they keep hitting only once). In the last 3 RB events, once we hit phase 2, it was rare for me to login and not see a list with multiple RBs on it. I'm certainly not planning on hoarding mine.

game2534
05-18-2017, 07:22 AM
I pretty much adjust my raid team to deal around 300-400k, once phase 2 come in, I will re-adjust again from boss strength.

steele1743
05-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Uh..well this whole raid boss discussion is fascinating to me so heads up all...I'm toonjunky in game, so if I've nuked your boss, sorry about that. I honestly didn't realize there's a whole etiquette side to it, I figured asking allies was for dealing with a boss your teams can't beat but I'm at the point now where I can basically nuke most out by the time team 2 steps up sooo...yea...been nuking my bosses the second I get them so apparently I'm not sharing and that's not who I am, it's a misunderstanding of the mechanics of the game that I am still learning. I am going to rethink how I do RBs so I'm not boning anyone and set up an RB team for this event based on what others have suggested in this thread.

AgentFakku
05-18-2017, 11:11 AM
Uh..well this whole raid boss discussion is fascinating to me so heads up all...I'm toonjunky in game, so if I've nuked your boss, sorry about that. I honestly didn't realize there's a whole etiquette side to it, I figured asking allies was for dealing with a boss your teams can't beat but I'm at the point now where I can basically nuke most out by the time team 2 steps up sooo...yea...been nuking my bosses the second I get them so apparently I'm not sharing and that's not who I am, it's a misunderstanding of the mechanics of the game that I am still learning. I am going to rethink how I do RBs so I'm not boning anyone and set up an RB team for this event based on what others have suggested in this thread.

there is really no answer to the RB thing. When we had really strong beefy, RB enemies, people wanted nukers

for this event, we had 6 raid points and a much weaker RB boss - so poking I guess?

Also depends on who are your allies

I have allies who prefer nuking or poking and sometimes I forget

For me, I don't mind pokers or nukers because I don't kick people for that stuff.

Maybe, makes life easier for you to find allies who agree on one thing.

if you want a nuker, then ally with me lol

- - - Updated - - -

when in doubt and to find how your allies work

just summon a RB and take note on what they like to do

then hakuna matata

game2534
05-18-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm with hungry on this. Ally Nuke or Poke doesn't matter. The boss is just too weak and it will definitely dead. Phase 2 is another story, and I pretty much gonna nuke them up.

mkh
05-18-2017, 02:17 PM
After you max out Cineraria, what's the chase item(s) for this event? The life crystals? Do any of the maps drop ampy's?

Thanks

kringley
05-18-2017, 02:19 PM
E4 drops ampies, although I've picked up a lot more 2 life crystal chests. There are awards in the shop for phase 2 (manyus, ampies, more equipment) so stocking up for that isn't bad either.

Ashen
05-18-2017, 03:26 PM

I'd say don't mind it too much. It's a mistake that most of us have done in the past until we've eventually learned of this.

Zandel
05-18-2017, 05:05 PM
E4 drops ampies, although I've picked up a lot more 2 life crystal chests. There are awards in the shop for phase 2 (manyus, ampies, more equipment) so stocking up for that isn't bad either.

I have had the opposite, no extra life crystals but lots of extra ampy's that I don't need or have the coins to use right now >.> RNG is not just a mathematical process it is a sentient force that often seems to be related to murphy's law.

game2534
05-18-2017, 06:00 PM
RNG is not just a mathematical process it is a sentient force that often seems to be related to murphy's law.

This is just so true, How can you get dupe again and again while there're at least hundred of cards to pick is beyond me. (Talking about DraPro)

Myrdin
05-19-2017, 11:50 AM
So I just bought the gril from the exchange (was waiting to clear it more or less at once, but still have to get the garden upgrades). Damn she is adorable, especially when receiving gifts or getting upgraded she gives me that "adorable little puppy filled with energy" feeling.

Myrdin
05-19-2017, 02:42 PM
They added a grill as a decoration item? Nice! :p

Heey ~ ! I just tried to write how HungryHunter does, you know ~ ! Seeing as it backfired, I`ll stick to my usual mojo :D
(totally bullshiting here, it was a typing error all the way, but you know... gotta sell them pancakes while they`re hot :D)

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 01:30 AM
I buy Hungry saying gril. Could have passed it over me.

He gives off that cool "'m'dude" impression, with finger guns.

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 11:04 AM
oops, screw up lol I went up poke a seedy boss of mine by accident :V

Just ignore it, I'll squash it myself

Edit: NVM, someone githerdun

lol do i talk like dat?

- - - Updated - - -

He always says stuff like: "Damn, dat gurl is hot!" or "I do luv nuns". :p

u gotta spell your "hot" as "hawt" :V

Myrdin
05-20-2017, 05:43 PM
lol do i talk like dat?

Yep

Everytime i read that mumbo jumbo ghetto of yours I just have this strange urge.... of taking a long wet towel. Twisting it, and than whipping that mouth of yours a couple dozen of times :D (well I suppose fingers in this case.... since you know... writting, duh).
But hey cant have all we want right ? :D

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 07:36 PM
guess I put more effort into it... lol

just lazy, been speaking dat way. Yes, I'm black and bit of Canadian (well, Canadian isn't a race, I think?) moved back to New York. Drop out of high school and work at a pizzeria

so yeah... not the best life choices but hey, im doin' fine

Bloodsport Bloom
05-20-2017, 08:42 PM
No way, Hungry is Canadian like me. That's cool.
As for life choices, as long as you're happy doing what you do, that's all that matters at the end of the day.}}

Edit: After reading him say Get 'ir done, I should have guessed though. That's a pretty Canadian thing.

ShadwNinjaX
05-20-2017, 10:15 PM

just lazy, been speaking dat way. Yes, I'm black and bit of Canadian (well, Canadian isn't a race, I think?) moved back to New York. Drop out of high school and work at a pizzeria

Chicago deep dish is THE superior pizza! :p Hehe! Shots fired! I'm just kidding though. As long as it is something that you can live with and get by on while being happy, then keep at it until the next opportunity comes along. Hell, I have a bachelors degree and still have yet to find anyone willing to give me a chance. But noooo. They all want people with "experience" in their resumes. How the hell is a new college graduate in their field going to get experience outside of an internship? And most of those internships don't pay you anything while you have student loan collectors breathing down your neck. Anyhow, enough ranting. There is a more important question...

Does your place have good bread sticks? :o

wolf
05-20-2017, 11:29 PM
Chicago deep dish is THE superior pizza! :p Hehe! Shots fired! I'm just kidding though. As long as it is something that you can live with and get by on while being happy, then keep at it until the next opportunity comes along. Hell, I have a bachelors degree and still have yet to find anyone willing to give me a chance. But noooo. They all want people with "experience" in their resumes. How the hell is a new college graduate in their field going to get experience outside of an internship? And most of those internships don't pay you anything while you have student loan collectors breathing down your neck. Anyhow, enough ranting. There is a more important question...

I'm in the same boat as you got a degree but no one wants any non exp people so now i work at walmart >_>

AgentFakku
05-21-2017, 01:01 AM
Chicago deep dish is THE superior pizza! :p Hehe! Shots fired! ..

Depends if you like them hard, garlic and buttery

I prefer my bread sticks soft and chewy

fghk0
05-21-2017, 10:51 AM

Can like the work of self-then that work is a good job, self-happiness can also bring others joy. :)

Myrdin
05-23-2017, 02:43 AM
Hey, whatever flows your boat bruh ~ ;)
Aint gonna hear no shaming from me (we are all men here after all, no feminist man haters). The choices you do are yours only, and if you ever grow unhappy with your current lifestyle, just move to where it makes you feel more at ease.
I did (and still do) plenty of mistakes in my life.
And as for the skin color and what not - We all are one race > and that race is HUMAN. All HUMANS should be treated equally, no special rights for anyone, same laws, same justice same treatment. Takes an alien invasion for people to finally get this, and stop caring bout this crap.

Mindrunner: Now look who has his mind in the gutter :D Aint no man shower jolly bonding time over here. Yeh I guess it makes less sense out of context. Just imagine every time you slap someone same sound when they crack a whip in those old cowboy movies. *Slaps the wet towel* Chhhhtssssshhh

AgentFakku
05-23-2017, 04:17 AM
thank god, phase 2 coming soon

was about to lvl up too

Maladaptive
05-23-2017, 04:39 AM
I'm prepared, I have 277 medals and 21,215 certificates. Need 34,500 to clear the phase 2 shop of all the gear except the furniture.

kringley
05-23-2017, 05:48 AM
I think I have like 12k certificates for phase 2, so a start. Medals, I wasn't hoarding. If its like phase 2 before summoning bosses will be less important because there may be plenty to kill without summoning your own. I did pull a lvl 90 phase 1 boss just before maintenance, I was happy that with just 1 RP I was able to have my good raid group kill it (2.3M), and only just starting on the third squad. So I should be able to take on any close to escaping phase 2 bosses.

game2534
05-23-2017, 07:23 AM
whelp, as expected from phase 2 RB, they're on steroid. On the other hand they are nothing much since they only attack 1 time per turn.

kringley
05-23-2017, 08:25 AM
1 rp and I did about 2.3m damage. Not bad, I can finish off a fair amount of them and it's a good opener for my own phase 2 bosses. I'll still hit allies for less unless timer is running low.

AgentFakku
05-23-2017, 12:16 PM
2nd phase of Raid Boss Events always my fave: Nuke Nuke Nuke! since everyone is halfway or more done

suddenly, I develop an interest in Dolphin loli-chan - gulp :V

Maladaptive
05-25-2017, 02:28 AM
Cleared the shop. Have 180 Ribbon Medals and 975 Academy Certificates left, back to World Defensive Battles and 12-3 farming!

Myrdin
05-25-2017, 02:34 AM
Have problem 3 starring the last map, without doing some serrious changes on the teams. What the setup of where they gonna land ?
Coz they always seem to skip the boss on the middle route.

game2534
05-25-2017, 03:00 AM
Have problem 3 starring the last map, without doing some serrious changes on the teams. What the setup of where they gonna land ?
Coz they always seem to skip the boss on the middle route.

I go with initial position, squad 1-2 with 500-530 speed, squad 3-4 with 600+ speed. Since helper need to solo, go with high speed team to clear the way before squad 1 can plummet boss and reach goal. Should get you 3 stars.

maotd
05-25-2017, 03:03 AM
If it can help you, i use that teamand i always got 3 medals:
For the helper, almost anything between 400~700 speed should work. I guess.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 03:08 AM
You wouldn't need much of a speed difference if squads 1&2 switch starting position with 3&4.

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 03:57 AM
sweet, Kerria finally gets character story quest, finally 2nd slot gets a jewel

lol I don't even lvl the jewels from CSQ

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 12:39 PM
How come you're not leveling Peach to lv.70?

saving dat spot for my 5th Rainbow Gurl in the future

Drip
05-25-2017, 02:31 PM
Which one?

Not going for a "Team Bubblegum" team? :p

I'd replace Kerria with Dawgwud in an eyeblink too :D

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 03:31 PM
Which one?

Not going for a "Team Bubblegum" team? :p

yeah I am, just Gacha doesn't work to the dream gurls I want. Plus, it has to 6* bubblegum

Either Daisy, Dogwood, or Dianthus

Wut I really want, chocolate team, too bad most of 6* girls are fair skin

can't a guy wish for dark skin or tanned busty beauties like Zephy

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 04:06 PM
Nope, she's a premium exclusive. Gotta wait for Thoroughwort.

sniddy
05-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Has anyone else had a rainbow skillbloom drop form one of the event bosses, I had one in my inventory no idea where else it could be from

paraphin
05-28-2017, 04:17 AM
you must got it from elswhere. RBs can't drop those, according to the list.
maybe you did step 3 of the mimosa step up or you bought one for life crystals in the shop...

go to your giftbox, and click on "receipt history" scroll to the skillbloom and look where it comes from.

sniddy
05-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Cheers must have done a life crystal grab and forgot - thanks

AgentFakku
05-28-2017, 02:00 PM
almost done need to clear out 1 mamyu set

fghk0
05-28-2017, 08:32 PM
I think I was lucky :)

AgentFakku
05-29-2017, 12:21 AM
Done - not buying all the gifts - prolly too late

time to do reissues and nation battles

I think I was lucky :)

wow, did not you can get a drop like that

fghk0
05-29-2017, 01:05 AM
Done - not buying all the gifts - prolly too late

time to do reissues and nation battles

To complete all the procurement, you need about 44300 diploma. Congratulations on your graduation.;)
But I shortage of about 5000.

Drip
05-29-2017, 01:28 AM
To complete all the procurement, you need about 44300 diploma. Congratulations on your graduation.;)
But I shortage of about 5000.

I'm just seriously wondering why you'd save up all the event currency and then try to buy all the stuff in one go. Wouldn't be the first time that an event ends early and someone doing this got stranded with plenty tokens yet nothing bought from the store. Server crash, car accident, having to work overtime.. Lots of things may happen that could stop you from making those last minute purchases..

Ashen
05-29-2017, 02:06 AM
I'm just seriously wondering why you'd save up all the event currency and then try to buy all the stuff in one go. Wouldn't be the first time that an event ends early and someone doing this got stranded with plenty tokens yet nothing bought from the store. Server crash, car accident, having to work overtime.. Lots of things may happen that could stop you from making those last minute purchases..

First thoughts after having a car accident: nooo I have to clear my FKG Event shop :D

game2534
05-29-2017, 02:19 AM
And that's why DMM keeps trade shop open for 1 more week. In case of accident like you guys said😊

Drip
05-29-2017, 02:25 AM
First thoughts after having a car accident: nooo I have to clear my FKG Event shop :D
Well, that would depend on whether I was involved in the accident, or just got stuck in the traffic jam caused by it. :D

fghk0
05-29-2017, 04:53 AM

Just simply can delay the collection of items.:p

After all, I have the capacity grid only to 205. Thank you for your suggestion. :)

wolf
05-29-2017, 09:26 AM

lmao, i had to laugh at that one xD

paraphin
05-29-2017, 09:38 AM

that's why we need a mobile version of FKG :D

AgentFakku
05-29-2017, 01:54 PM

sweet got one, too

fghk0
05-29-2017, 11:35 PM

Can try puffin. :)

Maladaptive
05-30-2017, 12:26 AM
re the gift shop, I recommend grabbing the equipment as soon as you can - start using it straight away. Same with the Manyus, get yourself a set of 10 and upgrade a Knight so you have increased attack/defence during the event, rather than have it sitting there doing nothing.

GotLoveForAll
05-30-2017, 02:51 AM

Pufffin Browser, mate ^_^

paraphin
05-30-2017, 05:24 AM
that puffin-thingy realy works??

Volarmis
05-30-2017, 06:20 AM
It does, however you need to switch to theater mode once in game for the scrollbars to work.

paraphin
05-30-2017, 07:44 AM
cool. i'll try it ou. thx :)

Maladaptive
05-31-2017, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I use Puffin on my iPhone 5S and it works well except sometimes I can't get it to scroll down the windows in Theatre mode. But it means no lost Gathers during the day as I can quickly take my phone out at lunch time, or as I walk to/from the office.