PDA

View Full Version : [Event 09] Raging Fury of the Inferno Dragon Raid Event

Aidoru
05-16-2017, 02:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l9iGCxNl.jpg

pre-start image
http://i.imgur.com/NbHH76el.jpg

Crom Cruach, the fire eidolon from the raid, is going to be the highest ATK event eidolon, until Yggdrasil, at 1825 ATK but lowest HP of all current. Her activated skill reduces double attack rate, not triple attack rate, so it's rather questionable if she's worth the use as a sub if her stats aren't enough of a reason for you to use her and you already have a full set of SSR sub.

Our obtainable SR hime from this event is Balor, a SR tricky dark hime who uses various damage over time/turn afflictions and most notably, an affliction resistance↓ debuff.

Not too sure about difficulty yet, so we'll have to see when release. Hopefully it's easy enough to auto battle it like we did Sandalphon's.

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Oh right, google translate has the kamihime's name show up as Valor.

It's actually Balor (sensible, as the V and B sounds are expressed the same way in Japanese), the one-eyed king of Fomorians, hence the eyepatch. From Irish mythos, as is Crom Cruach.

Aidoru
05-16-2017, 03:25 PM
Ah nice note, not familiar with Crom Cruach in terms of mythology/reference.

QXZ
05-16-2017, 09:05 PM
does anyone know how this battle goes? is this a straight up auto attack or should we be using any gimmicks to avoid bursts?

and what else is worth looking at in this raid?

sanahtlig
05-17-2017, 09:48 AM
does anyone know how this battle goes? is this a straight up auto attack or should we be using any gimmicks to avoid bursts?

and what else is worth looking at in this raid?
According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%80%92%E3%82%8A%E7%8B%82%E3%81%86%E7% 82%8E%E9%BE%8D%E5%B8%9D), this event will be significantly harder than Sandalphon. Most players will not be able to solo the EX bosses. Their attacks do high damage and they use very debilitating status effects such as recovery nullification and ability sealing.

Specifically for the 2 EX bosses:
Blue: Special attack does single-target damage.
Normal overdrive does damage to entire party + ability seal for 3 turns.
Raging overdrive hits random targets 3x, which can very dangerous if these attacks overlap on a single target.
Boss has a degree of debuff resistance.

Red: Special attack damages the entire party.
Normal overdrive damages the entire party and prevents healing (for 5 turns?). Not sure if this debuff is removable.
Raging overdrive does high damage to the entire party.

Naruhodo
05-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Then can petrify or ability sealing debuff etc cleared or prevented with Behemot eidolon or SR Amon's debuff resist? seems nasty entering rage-mode in that condition

fucka
05-17-2017, 11:00 AM
According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%80%92%E3%82%8A%E7%8B%82%E3%81%86%E7% 82%8E%E9%BE%8D%E5%B8%9D), this event will be significantly harder than Sandalphon. Most players will not be able to solo the EX bosses. Their attacks do high damage and they use very debilitating status effects such as recovery nullification and ability sealing.

Specifically for the 2 EX bosses:
Blue: Special attack does single-target damage.
Normal overdrive does damage to entire party + ability seal for 3 turns.
Raging overdrive hits random targets 3x, which can very dangerous if these attacks overlap on a single target.
Boss has a degree of debuff resistance.

Red: Special attack damages the entire party.
Normal overdrive damages the entire party and prevents healing (for 5 turns?). Not sure if this debuff is removable.
Raging overdrive does high damage to the entire party.

The boss is usually made for the featured SSR, in this case aphrodite, who can dispell and has an increased resist against debuffs/silence. The way how to earn money :D

lightwolf
05-17-2017, 02:41 PM
The boss is usually made for the featured SSR, in this case aphrodite, who can dispell and has an increased resist against debuffs/silence. The way how to earn money :D

Also Poseidon seems tailer made for this event, she has amon's afflicition resist ability with the added benefit of fire resist for the whole party. Then deals water damage to all enemies and applies drowned. Followed by a single target Attack(++) debuff. So yea the raids are set up to make the Water SSR's attractive.

QXZ
05-17-2017, 06:56 PM
that sounds annoying. so does this mean going the siegfried route and burst down the rage mode? or is there a better strat?

cause i dont plan on spending money for the gacha SSR's

sanahtlig
05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
that sounds annoying. so does this mean going the siegfried route and burst down the rage mode? or is there a better strat?

cause i dont plan on spending money for the gacha SSR's
If you're a new player, you call for help and hope others join, or selectively join raids that look like they'll be able to clear the fight.

AgentFakku
05-18-2017, 02:43 AM
man, i don't have much water Kamihime lol just got Gabriel and Nike, i think

welp time to wing it

Skarfang81
05-18-2017, 04:09 AM
Currently having no problem soloing the Expert modes for this event on auto ability, however it is harder than Sandaphon was so if you dont have a good water team you would definitely want to have some dispels / afflict shields in your group makeup.

Party makeup of Siegfried for soul (using D'Arts Sniper shot debuff for extra skill), Poseiden, Gabriel, Nike and Sol - using Jormungdar for my Eidolon, 33k ATK party.

jazz154
05-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Difficulty for me is... as I would expect, nothing impressive since my main element is water.

I tried my luck with gacha (15k jewels and 14 tickets), got 3 SSR... one Eidolon (Ouroboros) and 2 weapons (one light lance and one wind staff)... I would say I am disappointed but not because of getting SSR weapons without kami (ok, this too), but mainly because of getting 3 times Nothung (that thing that releases Brynhildr)... I mean seriously! What were the odds of getting it 3 times?!

Ehh... On the bright side I have now fully limit broken Nothung and SSR wind staff that might be useful for thunder events.
Also I got 5 new Rare kamihime's and Ramiel. So... could be worse, right?

Edit: Make that 4 SSR, just got another copy of Gaia hammer.

Aidoru
05-18-2017, 07:12 AM
A bit reluctant to try auto battle at the moment, blue expert nearly killed my soul with 1 raging overdrive attack that targeted her 2 of 3 hits. Granted that was my literally my first time running it not knowing what overdrives do. Might try a defensive party for auto battle.

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 09:55 AM
At least for me, i think its... easy? but not auto worty. Those with a water team will make it quite well in this raid event, those who dont will wish they had one. I dont think the new SSR kami is needed, since even in ragnarok the boss wasnt particulary difficult, but she will make a great hero for stronger events. So, a reccomendation from a noob, dont underestimate the boss and you will be fine. although then again im only at 30k atk so the stronger 40k plus players are probably laughing at my suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know the best method to draw the new eidolon from the ticket. Is ten gacha peer draw would be better than one draw each ticket?

sanahtlig
05-18-2017, 11:18 AM
I spent 18k jewels, 1 SSR kamihime ticket, and 16 gatcha tickets. I've focused on water-element to date and have the ever-flexible SSR healer Sol, so I was hoping for water SSRs but prepared to work with anything.

Results:
Shiva (SSR water, from SSR kamihime ticket)
Gaia (SSR wind, from SSR kamihime ticket)
Raphael (SSR light, from Jewel Gatcha)
Acala (SSR fire, from Jewel Gatcha)
A useless SSR eidolon (Fire Kaiser Nova Dragon) with a heal buff for Fire-element
A variety of SR kamihime that would fill out a Fire, Light, or Wind team + Triton (Water).

Overall it was a pretty good haul. I have some options to sacrifice damage in return for added utility, like Gaia's version of Joan of Arc's damage reduction. If I get another water SSR I could run a strong full SSR team with the 90% water character attack up eidolon. I also have the beginnings of teams for 3 other elements, should I get SSRs of other elements in the future. I have 2 Light SSRs now (Sol and Raphael), but I'm unsure a Light team would be an improvement over my current Water team.

AgentFakku
05-18-2017, 03:21 PM
still @work will be home in 4h cant wait 2 try raid boss

fucka
05-18-2017, 03:44 PM
Difficulty for me is... as I would expect, nothing impressive since my main element is water.

I tried my luck with gacha (15k jewels and 14 tickets), got 3 SSR... one Eidolon (Ouroboros) and 2 weapons (one light lance and one wind staff)... I would say I am disappointed but not because of getting SSR weapons without kami (ok, this too), but mainly because of getting 3 times Nothung (that thing that releases Brynhildr)... I mean seriously! What were the odds of getting it 3 times?!

Ehh... On the bright side I have now fully limit broken Nothung and SSR wind staff that might be useful for thunder events.
Also I got 5 new Rare kamihime's and Ramiel. So... could be worse, right?

Edit: Make that 4 SSR, just got another copy of Gaia hammer.

Bought the granted SSR ticket. Already 2x micheal weapons. ....by only 2 unlocked SSR kami.

felix
05-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Guaranteed SSR ticket gave me a dupe of shiva... bummer.

lightwolf
05-18-2017, 04:55 PM
I spent 18k jewels, 1 SSR kamihime ticket, and 16 gatcha tickets. I've focused on water-element to date and have the ever-flexible SSR healer Sol, so I was hoping for water SSRs but prepared to work with anything.

Results:
Shiva (SSR water, from SSR kamihime ticket)
Gaia (SSR wind, from SSR kamihime ticket)
Raphael (SSR light, from Jewel Gatcha)
Acala (SSR fire, from Jewel Gatcha)
A useless SSR eidolon (Fire Kaiser Nova Dragon) with a heal buff for Fire-element
A variety of SR kamihime that would fill out a Fire, Light, or Wind team + Triton (Water).

Overall it was a pretty good haul. I have some options to sacrifice damage in return for added utility, like Gaia's version of Joan of Arc's damage reduction. If I get another water SSR I could run a strong full SSR team with the 90% water character attack up eidolon. I also have the beginnings of teams for 3 other elements, should I get SSRs of other elements in the future. I have 2 Light SSRs now (Sol and Raphael), but I'm unsure a Light team would be an improvement over my current Water team.

Nice haul. I have a question since you seem to like to crunch numbers. Have you compared the Kaiser SSR Eido vs the other SSR Eidos? From what i see the Kaiser series has high stats, with ok Eido powers and nigh useless assist. From what i've seen the Kaiser series has a max attack of 3000 vs the ~2000 for the other SSR. When i first saw them i had the same reaction of useless. But their stats alone might make them really powerful. Any thoughts?

felix
05-18-2017, 05:34 PM
wonder if they will do increased water chance gacha...

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 05:42 PM

If fefnir or fanrir are to be included in this time 'water unit' rate up... my wallet is not safe.

fucka
05-18-2017, 05:53 PM

element type chance up doesn't seem to affect jewel gasha. you could see it, if you check the gasha content.

Revial
05-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Will these events be repeated at some point? I don't think I'm getting either of these two.

While I can solo the level 30, the 50 nearly wipes my party at the 1/4 mark. The 70 wipes my party at 1/10th of her max HP.

QXZ
05-18-2017, 06:52 PM
Question: what is the best way to get the eidolon for this event? just get the quest medal reward? hope for platinum chest?

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 06:59 PM
definitively the quest medal reward. So far ive opened 200 plus blue tickets and no dice.

Aidoru
05-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Will these events be repeated at some point? I don't think I'm getting either of these two.

While I can solo the level 30, the 50 nearly wipes my party at the 1/4 mark. The 70 wipes my party at 1/10th of her max HP.

Well the fact that you're trying to solo it at low level is the problem. It's a raid event, you can request help from other players. You don't need to solo it.

Soloing is honestly only good for racking up PP. The faster you can kill, and assuming you get MVP each time, the more tickets and souls you can get in a day.

Though not sure how you can get the Ragnarok (Lv70) to 1/10th hp and not solo the expert one (Lv50). Unless you're completely unaware that there are other people helping you.

sanahtlig
05-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Nice haul. I have a question since you seem to like to crunch numbers. Have you compared the Kaiser SSR Eido vs the other SSR Eidos? From what i see the Kaiser series has high stats, with ok Eido powers and nigh useless assist. From what i've seen the Kaiser series has a max attack of 3000 vs the ~2000 for the other SSR. When i first saw them i had the same reaction of useless. But their stats alone might make them really powerful. Any thoughts?
The Kaiser series are only useful if the one you've pulled matches your team element (giving you a decent active skill but low base stats) OR you can limit break it past 40. Otherwise the LV40 stats are somewhat lower than LV100 event SSRs. I added it to the Eidolon tab of my spreadsheet if you want to check out the stats at various levels yourself.

Also, I don't know if I can stomach the constant browser crashes that have accompanied this event.

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 10:19 PM
a noob question but how people obtain raid event ragnarok lv lv 70?

Aidoru
05-18-2017, 10:37 PM
a noob question but how people obtain raid event ragnarok lv lv 70?

Random chance of it appearing after you clear a expert that you initiated.

Wanderer
05-18-2017, 11:28 PM

The stats you see is after the rebalancing of DMM version, which we'll get about half a year later IIRC.

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 12:00 AM
If mag shreft obtained aphrodite will be obtained too?

felix
05-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Ugh... got satan weapon from event premium ticket... every time i get a dupe of SSR hime, my soul dies a little =_=

Yusuke
05-19-2017, 12:38 AM

Really proud of my himes.

Although the drops are 1 divine/devil soul and 6~7 red and blue tickets :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AgentFakku
05-19-2017, 04:02 AM
lucky me, started playing and on my 1st batch of tickets, got Balor4771

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 05:22 AM
is it me or do standard raids no longer drop souls? ive done 5 of them and not a single soul has dropped.

TNinja
05-19-2017, 07:08 AM
lucky me, started playing and on my 1st batch of tickets, got Balor4771

Isn't balor will be unlocked regardless if you fulfill few criteria in the event?

Era
05-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Sigh i am regretting getting Andromeda as my first elite soul now (fire team ATK 24k), Asmond seems way better with all the blind and charms and affliction resistance....

With Asmond i can solo 50% of Expert Raid, with Andromeda sometimes the team is completely wiped after 6th turn. But Andromeda worked better for Rahab.

Only 150CP away from Arthur but seriously considering saving it all for Mordred, although 550CP away from it.

Aidoru
05-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Having bad luck with event gacha so far, 300+ of each ticket and neither SSR weapon or Crom.

TNinja
05-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Having bad luck with event gacha so far, 300+ of each ticket and neither SSR weapon or Crom.
Crom would be unlocked regardless so do the weapon with just 60 devil soul for crom and 60 divine soul for SSR weapon.

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 08:11 AM
Crom would be unlocked regardless so do the weapon with just 60 devil soul for crom and 60 divine soul for SSR weapon.

but you wouldn't be able to get that second MLB ssr hammer if you hit dry spell on your first 300 ticket.

TNinja
05-19-2017, 08:28 AM

but you wouldn't be able to get that second MLB ssr hammer if you hit dry spell on your first 300 ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

No you can get it... there are actually 3 both for crom and weapon disregarding lottery. still PP is the way for old player so with lottery they can get the complete 4 for each item. If you really aim for all 4 you need at least one from lottery.

- - - Updated - - -

still im quite busy IRL so mostly i will content with only one SSR item from 8 possible chance.

Skulkraken
05-19-2017, 11:31 AM
is it me or do standard raids no longer drop souls? ive done 5 of them and not a single soul has dropped.

They still drop souls occasionally. It's just that their drop rate is so low that you're better off doing expert raids instead if you're looking for souls.

sanahtlig
05-19-2017, 03:57 PM
I can barely solo the Expert bosses on auto mode. I suspect that without the element-bonus and 70% or so assault skill I wouldn't be able to do so. Mordred's EX skill that weakens debuff resistance is very useful on the Blue Expert boss.

lightwolf
05-19-2017, 06:50 PM
The Kaiser series are only useful if the one you've pulled matches your team element (giving you a decent active skill but low base stats) OR you can limit break it past 40. Otherwise the LV40 stats are somewhat lower than LV100 event SSRs. I added it to the Eidolon tab of my spreadsheet if you want to check out the stats at various levels yourself.

Also, I don't know if I can stomach the constant browser crashes that have accompanied this event.

OK thanks. I will check it out.

Also am i only one who thinks the drop rate for Balors Kamihime weapon is insanely high? Last raid event despite my best efforts i wasn't able to get a final copy of Gabriels Kamihime weapon despite me doing hundreds of tickets if not a thousand. This time though i've finished breaking her weapon and i've got 6 extra copies of the thing already.

jazz154
05-19-2017, 11:36 PM
OK thanks. I will check it out.

Also am i only one who thinks the drop rate for Balors Kamihime weapon is insanely high? Last raid event despite my best efforts i wasn't able to get a final copy of Gabriels Kamihime weapon despite me doing hundreds of tickets if not a thousand. This time though i've finished breaking her weapon and i've got 6 extra copies of the thing already.

I got 2 Gabriel hammers max limit broken last event(10 copies), something around 1500 tickets, 150/150 souls and 2.8mln pp. Now I could only once max limit broken Balors weapon (4 copies), 800 tickets, 62/72 souls and 1,8 mln pp. So I would say it's really just as random as before.

Well, for me both experts are easy to solo, it takes about 5 minutes to do it on auto battle skill. I am really happy to have water team as main ^^

TNinja
05-20-2017, 09:45 AM
Anyone has clear the quest yet here, just curious.

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 12:13 PM
if only there is way to refresh the raid boss list

sometimes, I don't have enuff BP to join a lvl 50 match and have to go to work in a few min

so I need to join a lvl 30 match

Aidoru
05-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Just use BP recovery items... you get a ton from event gacha and rewards.

dreadpin
05-20-2017, 05:58 PM
is it just me that feel ragnarok not worth for going after? also, 2.4mil pp... but souls at 100 for both... guess when both 160 my pp is overshot

AgentFakku
05-20-2017, 08:39 PM
got a 3rd water unit, Krus or something

she has fins and reflects shit

yup better go lvl her up

jazz154
05-21-2017, 01:18 AM
Anyone tried to solo ragnarok raid? If so then how did it go for you?
I wanted to try solo ragnarok but I just can't get it to pop up second time.

Edit: This is closest that I got to soloing, there were 4 people total in this ragnarok.

http://i.imgur.com/XUTXhxs.jpg

Skulkraken
05-21-2017, 08:14 AM

...Solo Ragnarok raid? Not happening for my team. Just managed to score Vice MVP status in a Ragnarok raid for the first time, so my current goal with Ragnarok raids is to aim for being able to land MVP status.

Naruhodo
05-21-2017, 08:20 AM

...Solo Ragnarok raid? Not happening for my team. Just managed to score Vice MVP status in a Ragnarok raid for the first time, so my current goal with Ragnarok raids is to aim for being able to land MVP status.

What a retro windows you got there..

Win98??

Skulkraken
05-21-2017, 09:16 AM
What a retro windows you got there..

Win98??

Windows 7. :p

AutoCrimson
05-21-2017, 10:17 AM
win98 didnt have real-time task manager, and that kind of graphical wi-fi representation, and iirc, neither winXP.. so it must be win7 or higher)

Unregistered
05-21-2017, 10:34 AM
Anyone tried to solo ragnarok raid? If so then how did it go for you?
I wanted to try solo ragnarok but I just can't get it to pop up second time.

Edit: This is closest that I got to soloing, there were 4 people total in this ragnarok.
[/CENTER]

Someone in my guild has, but they're running a 38k+ power party.

Aidoru
05-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Got all rewards and still short 1 eidolon. Don't want to use anymore BP recovery items if possible. I didn't really plan to use her anyways but since raid events don't have reprints, at least I don't see any on the wiki, I'd rather not miss my chance to max her.

QXZ
05-21-2017, 10:14 PM
aidoru, whats ur setup for this even? do u just spam auto battle?

Aidoru
05-21-2017, 10:51 PM
aidoru, whats ur setup for this even? do u just spam auto battle?

I used Joan as a soul for quite a bit this event since I unlocked her and needed to level her. Not sure if it's a bug but I noticed on the first turn of auto battle, she sometimes wouldn't use her Voice of the Gods skill or her extra skill (had Arthur's Absolute Monarchy just for the sake of extra damage since I mostly joined others and Crom was already debuffed). After Joan was maxed out, I swapped to Arthur since auto-battle wasn't great with Siegfried since all her skills require timing and Mordred would hurt my PP gain, though not like it really mattered too much in the end since I was 3.5m by the time I had 150/150.

Himes were are nothing special, no SSRs and I don't main water nor did I spend jewels on this gatcha. I just made a water party on the spot with what himes and weapons I had since everyone was pretty much using Jorm as their main.

Eidolon was a 3/4 break Garuda (35% water)

Main himes are
Gabriel Lv60
Belphegor Lv60
Undine Lv50
Nike Lv70

Subs are Bryhilder (spare healer) and Balor (was leveling her).

Tried Rusalka instead of Undine for a bit. Her reflect is pretty much garbage so I took her out. She pretty much brought nothing to help me MVP aside from the bonus damage for being a water hime and her dizzy fails too much to rely on. I tried other himes too but didn't really help much or their damage was too low risking my chance for MVP.

7 of my 10 weapons are just random no break Lv20~30 SR water ATK↑ weapons which I only got to Lv2 or 3 assault. The other 3 weapons I got to higher levels and Lv5 assault. One is the SSR from the previous event. My overall water ATK↑% was really low. My water team was only about 24k when I started and is only 29k as of right now.

If I started my own fight, I did the first turn on my own cause of applying debuff/buff order then auto battled. If I joined someone elses, which was mostly the case, I just auto battle from the start most of the time. If one of my friends who had a light eidolon was up, I used my light team instead. I always send help request for my own initiated since my water team isn't reliable enough to fully solo, not that it mattered since I would rather clear faster to do another one.

AgentFakku
05-21-2017, 11:01 PM
damn, Rusalka isn't good either

welp, I only got 3 water himes Gotta make due w/ what u have

TigerNinja
05-23-2017, 11:25 PM
IS there a way to complete crom cruanch latter? is she will be in gacha. i thought she only need 4 to complete. I'm missing one more to complate it.

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 02:44 AM
just 3 moar devil souls 4828

Era
05-24-2017, 12:51 PM
Finally Managed to reach 24k ATK with my fire team. Also I have fully uncapped 3x SR assault weapons 2x SR defence weapon 1x SSR defence weapon. Still need to fully uncapp other 4 weapons i guess. Skills are still around lvl 4-5. And got my first fire eidolon also.

If i fully upgrade the fully uncapped weapons that should be around +6000 ATK and reaching team 30k ATK..... am i finishing the game yet?

Still lacking Acala and Brynhildr though...

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 01:18 PM
Finally Managed to reach 24k ATK with my fire team. Also I have fully uncapped 3x SR assault weapons 2x SR defence weapon 1x SSR defence weapon. Still need to fully uncapp other 4 weapons i guess. Skills are still around lvl 4-5. And got my first fire eidolon also.

If i fully upgrade the fully uncapped weapons that should be around +6000 ATK and reaching team 30k ATK..... am i finishing the game yet?

Still lacking Acala and Brynhildr though...

what's uncapped?

Era
05-24-2017, 01:46 PM
what's uncapped?

I mean i did all the limit breaks on the assault weapons and eidolon from this event.

Now i can auto-win all the expert raids finally!

Unregistered above
05-24-2017, 04:45 PM
I mean i did all the limit breaks on the assault weapons and eidolon from this event.

Now i can auto-win all the expert raids finally!

Wow, gratz!

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 05:22 PM
ok got 1 Crom Crotch after 60 DS

realise my Gacha luck is bad since I didn't get a SSR Eidolon

Did get 1 for Rehab? or some other chick

lightwolf
05-24-2017, 08:09 PM
IS there a way to complete crom cruanch latter? is she will be in gacha. i thought she only need 4 to complete. I'm missing one more to complate it.

So far no, there is no current way. There are revive battles (doing events again) but so far those are only advent events not raid events.

Illuminati
05-25-2017, 12:02 AM
In Sandalphon event I managed to get 4 SSR in the gacha with around 750 tickets meanwhile in this event I didn't get a single SSR with around 750 tickets.

Bad luck or reduced drop rate?

BarbatosZaku
05-25-2017, 01:15 AM
Anyone know what element is the next Event boss?

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 04:17 AM
Anyone know what element is the next Event boss?

Next event is ixion which is lightning.

Prob worth mentioning that event items will be cheaper in this event than previous decent events.

TigerNinja
05-25-2017, 05:38 AM
Next event is ixion which is lightning.

Prob worth mentioning that event items will be cheaper in this event than previous decent events.

Any fixed time when it will be held.

AgentFakku
05-25-2017, 12:39 PM
Holy fuck, got lucky didn't know Crom Crotch dropped during raid battles4858

yeah im a noob for not knowing but damn

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Any fixed time when it will be held.

between 29/05-06/06 give or take a day

Aidoru
05-25-2017, 04:52 PM
between 29/05-06/06 give or take a day

If following the previous events patterns, it'll likely be on the start on the 27th, 28th or 29th. Most events have only been 2-4 days apart.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 06:26 PM
If following the previous events patterns, it'll likely be on the start on the 27th, 28th or 29th. Most events have only been 2-4 days apart.

i meant that the event will run between 29th to the 6th, not that the start date will be somewhere in that range.

Registered but but
05-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Holy fuck, got lucky didn't know Crom Crotch dropped during raid battles4858

yeah im a noob for not knowing but damn

So it does drop from that boxes.. its ridiculously fucking rare btw, 5,6 mill pp and still short 1 crom... fuck me

Gisborn
05-26-2017, 01:16 AM
ixion after 31st may maintenance

AgentFakku
05-26-2017, 01:53 AM
So it does drop from that boxes.. its ridiculously fucking rare btw, 5,6 mill pp and still short 1 crom... fuck me

I only have 2 copies

couldn't really play the game heavily since I have work so just twice a day

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 03:24 AM
ixion after 31st may maintenance
That is very long wait. i dunno what to do in betwen the event.