PDA

View Full Version : Best way to farm Quest Materials

QXZ
05-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Anyone know what is the best way to farm quest items? Would it be the regular quest or the side quests? I am trying to get some materials for the shop exchange.

jazz154
05-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Eh... As far as I can tell it shouldn't matter as long as there are 9 enemies in that map.

Wanderer
05-17-2017, 01:04 AM
Just clear once for jewels, farming storyline quests is a waste of AP, cuz the shop items are of very poor stats.

jazz154
05-17-2017, 01:29 AM
Just clear once for jewels, farming storyline quests is a waste of AP, cuz the shop items are of very poor stats.

I would argue about that. If event is not in progress I usually have some ap that I don't know what to do with, so using it to farm some items to exchange it for half potions in shop isn't bad idea. Or to get that one copy of eidolon and weapon for the library.

Wanderer
05-17-2017, 03:14 AM
I would argue about that. If event is not in progress I usually have some ap that I don't know what to do with, so using it to farm some items to exchange it for half potions in shop isn't bad idea. Or to get that one copy of eidolon and weapon for the library.

The better way, or maybe the only way, is to spend on the disaster raids to farm SR weapons, as you need tons of them to build up weapon grid.

QXZ
05-17-2017, 04:39 AM
as FYI i m doing the shop because i dont have enuf SR weapons. and with the remaining items from main quest, it was faster to farm a few more quests to quickly pick up an SR.