PDA

View Full Version : On which boss did you get stuck gathering your harem girls? (Or: RNG hates us!)

Drip
05-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Start date: launch
Still stuck on: Gruntt (didn't do any of the bosses after him except for event girls and storyline)
Missing girl(s) from stuck boss: Miss Spook

Did get Jeanne (from Edwarda) during the Valentine event though, but for the rest, I didn't even start on Edwarda yet.

sniddy
05-18-2017, 12:32 PM
So you've gone for the take them down one by one....

I've gone for farming the best girls for my team (best hardcore team possible now) 1st

Then yeh due to events favouring him if no contests are on I'm trying to empty the dark lord next

MuljoStpho
05-18-2017, 10:47 PM
I think I've only seen one girl drop outside of an event, as opposed to... what? six non-event girls dropped during events? (Granted, I'm not really focused on farming for girls that much outside of events a lot of the time...) I've gotten all of the event drops with the exception of Festival Bonny. (Farmed through the whole event and never got her. Got the regular version of her to drop after all of that time, actually.... But somehow all of the other event girls dropped for me within the first few days of each event.) And I've gotten all of the event mission reward girls. I've saved up the 900 kobans for epic pachinko once and my prize for that was the exclusive one, Sporty Noemy. (I'm guessing that's a guarantee for the first one since she's exclusive to it?)

Let's see...
Dark Lord: 2/3. I have Kimie and Shehera. I'm missing Arcana.
Ninja Spy: 0/3. I'm missing all three.
Gruntt: 1/3. I have Regine. I'm missing Miss Spook and Housemaid.
Edwarda: 3/3. I have all three.
Donatien: 0/3. I'm missing all three.
Silvanus: 1/3. I have Queen Titania. I'm missing Leedit and Silvia.

Edit - 7/7/17:
Just posting an updated list here instead of making a new post for it.

Dark Lord: 3/3 (got the last drop from him)
Ninja Spy: 0/3 (no change)
Gruntt: 1/3 (no change)
Edwarda: 3/3
Donatien: 0/3 (no change)
Silvanus: 1/3 (no change)
Bremen: 1/3 (didn't get her from fights though, the 2nd time I saved up enough kobans from contests for 10x epic pachinko she was the drop for that)

As far as event drops are concerned, as I mentioned I was never able to get Festival Bonny. And currently with the summer event almost halfway done I have not yet gotten Summer Red Battler or Beach Eugenie to drop.

BgSt
05-18-2017, 11:35 PM
So out of frustration I did the math going with greetingz numbers.

According you played for about 13 hours a day, fighting bosses religiously so your stamina bar never fills up: Your chances of getting the two girls at the end of the event were: 50 %.

This is why I reckon the 0.1% number everyone is saying is crap. I probably play that hard during events, so ~40 troll fights per day. And last 3 events I've gotten both event girls and one or two other girls. So either I'm just super lucky, or it's well over 0.3% during events.

Kaos
05-19-2017, 01:23 AM
Ninja Spy: 0/3. I'm missing all three.

Just to say, Ninja Spy doesn't have any.

AgentFakku
05-19-2017, 04:06 AM
Dark Lord: Arcana, Kimie
Ninja Spy: Rumiko, Sung Tai ki, Solveig
Gruntt: The Housemaid, Miss Spook
Edwarda: Bonnie, Eugénie
Donatien: lola, Pelagie
Silvanus: Queen Titania, Leeditt, Sylvia

Bigka
05-19-2017, 09:44 AM
At my point:

Dark Lord: 3 girls + Hari and Festival Solveig
Ninja spy: nothiong, waiting for event girl to go back
Grunt: I miss Regine
Edwarda: Festival Bonnie + Eugenie

I must thank the 3X rate who helped me a lot

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 02:37 AM
I managed to get all the boss-girls until Edwarda, and Sylvia from Silvanus.

I'm stuck at Donatien because it seems he doesn't want to drop Lola.
If he does, I can move on to Silvanus again to get Leeditt and Titania.

Dragonlich
05-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Received Pelagie from Donatien on day one and no girls from him since then.

JessieChan
05-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Hello, all.

Thank you for your messages.

I gathered all this, and I will make sure that the dev team reads it.
Although, you must know that the drop rate for the last event was increased. This didn't change the ''random'' part of it, meaning sometimes it can be fast, sometimes it can take a while, as we know. But it was increased.
I will personally make sure, that drop rate is discussed and the conclusion is taken. The dev team is so great, that I really believe this will all be solved.

Will get back to you asap!

xoxo,
Jessie

Smelter Daemon
05-22-2017, 11:56 AM
Donatien - been farming for Lola since the world has opened. Must have fought him at least 3k times already since his last drop. (3-4 months?)

Personally I don't mind, since I have all the girls from previous bosses given I fight them 30-40 times a day. Now skipping Lola nad Sylvanus gals to farm the ladies of the new world which has just opened.

I don't mind the low drop of the World girls but of those from events - in every other game on Nutaku, you are rewarded with an event girl (FKG, MWA) whose strength is based on your effort. In this game on the other hand, you can put as much effort as you want and still get no drop. (I had to use all my saved Kobans - about 750 - on one of the Spring girls)

Nevertheless I still really enjoy this game, and "Harem Heroes" is one of the only three games I play on Nutaku. Keep up the good work. :)

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 05:47 PM
Donatien - been farming for Lola since the world has opened. Must have fought him at least 3k times already since his last drop. (3-4 months?)

Personally I don't mind, since I have all the girls from previous bosses given I fight them 30-40 times a day. Now skipping Lola nad Sylvanus gals to farm the ladies of the new world which has just opened.

I don't mind the low drop of the World girls but of those from events - in every other game on Nutaku, you are rewarded with an event girl (FKG, MWA) whose strength is based on your effort. In this game on the other hand, you can put as much effort as you want and still get no drop. (I had to use all my saved Kobans - about 750 - on one of the Spring girls)

Nevertheless I still really enjoy this game, and "Harem Heroes" is one of the only three games I play on Nutaku. Keep up the good work. :)

Made any progress?

Drip
05-28-2017, 04:46 AM
Hurray! I finally got Miss Spook, so I can move on to Edwarda.

As a suggestion to the developers: each boss already has its own quest-item for the storyline. Maybe it can be set to keep dropping that quest-item after the storyline is cleared for that boss, and use it as a currency to free the girls from that boss? Like, collect 500 or 1,000 ripped masks from Donatien to free a random one of his girls, excluding event girls (optionally, make event girls cost double the amount to set them free, which is fair, since those girls already have a higher drop rate, and the point is to get them to drop, not buy them free, while leaving the option for the really dedicated players who lack any luck to still aquire them in that manner).

Yysa
05-28-2017, 07:57 AM
Started in Feb. with the Valentines Event (right on time to miss the Daily Quest Girl by 2 Days...). So far i got:

3/3 Dark Lord
3/3 Ninja Spy
3/3 Gruntt
3/3 Edwarda
0/3 Donatien
0/3 Silvanus
0/3 Bremen

+ most of the Event Girls (2 Drops, 1 Daily Quest missing). Having a really bad luck streak at the moment, 1 Drop (Festival Solveig) in ~6 weeks and over 500 battles since that drop without a new girl.

Looking at the numbers (occasionally i write down how many battles it takes for drop), it seems that with an increasing harem, the dropchance for a new girl actually decreases. Just horrible luck or are others having a similar experience ?

Greetingz
05-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Started in Feb. with the Valentines Event (right on time to miss the Daily Quest Girl by 2 Days...). So far i got:

3/3 Dark Lord
3/3 Ninja Spy
3/3 Gruntt
3/3 Edwarda
0/3 Donatien
0/3 Silvanus
0/3 Bremen

+ most of the Event Girls (2 Drops, 1 Daily Quest missing). Having a really bad luck streak at the moment, 1 Drop (Festival Solveig) in ~6 weeks and over 500 battles since that drop without a new girl.

Looking at the numbers (occasionally i write down how many battles it takes for drop), it seems that with an increasing harem, the dropchance for a new girl actually decreases. Just horrible luck or are others having a similar experience ?

thats a nice list of girls you got there!

As for my trouble.
3/3 Dark lord
3/3 Ninja Spy
(Large break before world 4 came)
1/3 Gruntt (Yes, I had everything in world 2 and 3 before hunting girls, ended up getting my first girl from him after comming back in world 7)
3/3 Edwarda
3/3 Silvanus
0/3 Bremen

0/1 Halloween Julliët
1/1 winter Agata
0/1 Spring Shehera
1/1 Hari
0/1 Festival Solveig
0/1 Spring Rumiko
0/1 Christmas Bunny
1/1 Rabbi
1/1 Val Abraël
0/1 Festival Bonny

That should explain my luck.

Drip
05-28-2017, 06:19 PM
Maybe, or the higher level bosses have lower dropchance? Or it's some kind of function depending on our level / total stats divided by our harem size (as in, a bigger harem would need higher stats?)

3/3 Dark Lord
3/3 Ninja Spy
3/3 Gruntt
1/3 Edwarda (Jeanne from Epic Pachinko)
0/3 Donatien
0/3 Sylvanus
0/3 Bremen

1/1 Halloween Juliette
0/1 Winter Agate
1/1 Val Red Battler
0/1 Spring Shehera
0/1 Hari
1/1 Festival Solveig
1/1 Spring Rumiko
0/1 Christmas Bunny
1/1 Rabbi
1/1 Val Abraël
1/1 Festival Bonny

So that's 17 girls from boss drops, plus all the girls that were guaranteed aquisitions for completing missions. Never managed to pull an Epic Pachinko Exclusive girl, though I'd mostly want Christmas Arcana (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Christmas-Arcana) from there.

AgentFakku
05-29-2017, 01:39 AM
kay i'll try da new format

1/3 Dark Lord: Arcana, Kimie
0/3 Ninja Spy: Rumiko, Sung Tai ki, Solveig
1/3 Gruntt: The Housemaid, Miss Spook
1/3 Edwarda: Bonnie, Eugénie
1/3 Donatien: lola, Pelagie
0/3 Silvanus: Queen Titania, Leeditt, Sylvia

0/1 Halloween Juliette
1/1 Winter Agate
1/1 Val Red Battler
0/1 Spring Shehera
0/1 Hari
0/1 Festival Solveig
0/1 Spring Rumiko
1/1 Christmas Bunny
1/1 Rabbi
1/1 Val Abraël
1/1 Festival Bonny

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 06:07 AM
Mine:

3/3 Dark Lord:
3/3 Ninja Spy:
3/3 Gruntt:
3/3 Edwarda:
2/3 Donatien: missing Lola
2/3 Silvanus: missing Queen Titania
0/3 Bremen: missing All 3

1/1 Halloween Juliette
1/1 Winter Agate
1/1 Val Red Battler
1/1 Spring Shehera
1/1 Hari
0/1 Festival Solveig
1/1 Spring Rumiko
1/1 Christmas Bunny
1/1 Rabbi
1/1 Val Abraël
1/1 Festival Bonny

Total = 26 droppable girls (above) + 10 guranteed girls + 5 from events = 41

(Quite upset about that Festival Solvieg though)

Eversor86
05-29-2017, 11:18 PM
Started in Nov 2016. As of right now I am missing 1 girl from Gruntt, 1 from Silvanus and all 3 from Bremen.
I once farmed only Gruntt to get last girl (Miss Spok), I actually reached 1600 fights without a single drop from him.
Then they added those contests and I started doing higher point-worth trolls (Silv and now Brem).
Overall I far passed 3k fights without a single girl dropping, not counting the event ones thou.

Suteri
05-30-2017, 05:01 AM
3/3 Dark Lord
3/3 Ninja Spy
3/3 Gruntt
3/3 Edwarda
3/3 Donatien
3/3 Sylvanus
3/3 Bremen

0/1 Halloween Juliette
1/1 Winter Agate
0/1 Val Red Battler
1/1 Spring Shehera
1/1 Hari
1/1 Festival Solveig
1/1 Spring Rumiko
1/1 Christmas Bunny
1/1 Rabbi
0/1 Val Abraël
1/1 Festival Bonny

Slick
06-01-2017, 03:42 PM
I have a question about gathering Harem Girls. With the event that just started I already got both girls from Dark Lord and Grunt. Now, I don't have all of the girls from both of them yet, would it be bast at this point to keep fighting them to get the other girls? I think with the event the drop rate increases for these 2 bosses, so in my mind it would be best to take advantage while the getting is good.

What do you guys think? I'm currently in the middle of Edwarda's World, and already have 1 of those girls.

Thank You for your input.

AgentFakku
06-01-2017, 05:49 PM
erm... Don't think it really matters. RNG is RNG

Just farm whatever u like

Slick
06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
erm... Don't think it really matters. RNG is RNG

Just farm whatever u like

Well, last event they had mentioned that drop rates were increased for the 2 bosses that had event chicks. So I was assuming the same thing is happening during this event.

Biggest reason I think so is that I got Metal Noemy on the 2 battle, then Against Dark Lord I picked up one of the normal girls within a few battles, and then a few battles later got the event chick.

AgentFakku
06-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Well, last event they had mentioned that drop rates were increased for the 2 bosses that had event chicks. So I was assuming the same thing is happening during this event.

Biggest reason I think so is that I got Metal Noemy on the 2 battle, then Against Dark Lord I picked up one of the normal girls within a few battles, and then a few battles later got the event chick.

you're lucky, congrats!

Haven't struck gold yet

Eversor86
06-02-2017, 05:10 AM
The increased drop rates are for event girls only IIRC. And yes you are lucky. Although I did got Dark Lord event girl on 5th fight, I didn't yet get either 3rd girl nor event one from asshole Gruntt.

Slick
06-02-2017, 10:21 AM
The increased drop rates are for event girls only IIRC. And yes you are lucky. Although I did got Dark Lord event girl on 5th fight, I didn't yet get either 3rd girl nor event one from asshole Gruntt.

Well, then I will just count myself as lucky and move on. I will go back to get the other girls after I have gotten all girls on current quests. Now I'm up to 17 girls....I've passed the point where you can keep up with lvl-ing them, so now I have to just focus on the ones that are the same main preference as my character.

Stormy119
06-02-2017, 10:36 AM
Meanwhile, I've been farming gruntt 35+ battles a day for 2 weeks and haven't gotten a single drop. :rolleyes:

Eversor86
06-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Meanwhile, I've been farming gruntt 35+ battles a day for 2 weeks and haven't gotten a single drop. :rolleyes:

I did over 1600 fights with him in a row for his 3rd girl and didn't get one, so yeah GL m8 with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, then I will just count myself as lucky and move on. I will go back to get the other girls after I have gotten all girls on current quests. Now I'm up to 17 girls....I've passed the point where you can keep up with lvl-ing them, so now I have to just focus on the ones that are the same main preference as my character.

Why bother leveling up any girls other than 3 best same as your type girls? Just check wiki which one have best same stat as your main girl and level them up. And frankly speaking even if 3 girls with that stat you leveled aren't the best ones, there is enough of low level shit geared barely upgraded people on PvP that you don't really need to min-max anything.

soviras
06-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Why bother leveling up any girls other than 3 best same as your type girls? Just check wiki which one have best same stat as your main girl and level them up. And frankly speaking even if 3 girls with that stat you leveled aren't the best ones, there is enough of low level shit geared barely upgraded people on PvP that you don't really need to min-max anything.

Because what else to use books on after you don't need money anymore? Speaking of books, I almost have 1000+ of each non-epic book... Lowest amount of any given book that I have is 489, and that's the one I used to level during contests for the most part...

I'm stuck on Donatien, need 2 more of his girls and 1 more from Silvanus + 2 from the new guy on the block (Bremen)... So 5 to go before I'm done with the standard ones, but mainly focusing on the contests to get a chance at epic items so I'm mostly fighting players or the newest guys rather than Donatien, although I haven't seen 2 of the equipment types as contest drops so far...

Eversor86
06-02-2017, 07:51 PM
If you ask me this game isn't worth "no-lifing" in it so much that you don't have anything to do with cash. If I finish upgrading, I will simply keep a buffer of like 1m cash for sake of story, and don't bother collecting cash apart from that (aka filling it back up if story uses some of it).

Assuming this retarded 2 weeks of adding 2 parts of story then 2 weeks of event without new story won't bore me down so much I will just drop this game entirely.

Vick
06-04-2017, 07:31 AM
Started in February. I dropped only 2 girls from Dark Lord : Arcana and Shehe... and of curse no event girls.

I'm impressed by others RNG.

Am I the only one with such bad stats ?

soviras
06-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Started in February. I dropped only 2 girls from Dark Lord : Arcana and Shehe... and of curse no event girls.

I'm impressed by others RNG.

Am I the only one with such bad stats ?

Nah, it seems to be rather common. I've had dry streaks of 2000+ fights... But the RNG in this game is rather inclined to streaks for some reason (could be intentional design, could be badly designed RNG), which is why I kinda want to know what the devs did because it creates some weird situations and streaks that are the opposite extremes of one another...

Tbh, I think there may be a problem with the RNG system, because not getting any girls for a long time and then getting multiple in a short time seems to be common (streaks happen with RNG, but it seems to be consistently streaky in this game, which could be a sign that somethings wrong), but because they refuse to disclose how their RNG works it's impossible for players to verify if it works properly or not (and an external view is often much better at spotting a mistake).

DrQuatsch
06-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Apart from getting almost nothing the first half year I played, I cannot complain about my luck all that much.

So far I've gotten:
Dark Lord: all three
Ninja Spy: Solveig <-- this is my biggest foe so far
Gruntt: all three
Edwarde: all three
Donatien: all three
Silvanus: Sylvia and Leeditt
Bremen: Stephanie and Marina
(so just 4 missing)

And from the events I've gotten:
Halloween: Halloween Juliette
Christmas: Christmas Bunny and Winter Agate
Valentine: Val Red Battler and Val Abraël
Spring Break: ... <-- this was the only shitty event for me so far
Easter: Hari and Rabbi
Festival: Festival Solveig and Festival Bonny
Music: Metal Noemy (festival is still going on)

So to answer your question, Ninja Spy has been the most annoying so far.
The thing is, you will get your girls eventually.
Like I said, I had to wait a long time before getting lucky.
I got just 2 girls in the first half year or so.
I have this explanation: the girls want a strong man, so as long as you do not have a strong harem, they are hesitant to join your harem :D

BgSt
06-05-2017, 08:12 PM
For the regular troll girls, I'm missing 5: Regine, Bonnie, Eugenie, Kelina, and Cunegonde.

Got all the event troll girls from Spring Break onwards.

Worst thing for farming troll girls is when they introduced the Contests. Instead of going back and grinding on early trolls, I spend my effort on high level trolls to win Kobans.

vem
06-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Are Bremen girls available yet? My sample size is terrible so I can't draw any conclusions, but I want to make sure that I'm not wasting time fighting him.

soviras
06-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Are Bremen girls available yet? My sample size is terrible so I can't draw any conclusions, but I want to make sure that I'm not wasting time fighting him.

They are, currently at 2 out of 3 of his girls obtained, so they are available.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 10:58 AM
Dark Lord - 3/3
Grunnt - 2/3 (one won by grinding for key :D)
Ninja spy - 0/3
Edwarda - 2/3
Donatien - 1/3 (the one that i wanted, yay)
Silvanus - 0/3
Bremen - 0/3

From event girls i have Val Red Battler (i didn't got Val Abrael, cuz i haven't unlocked Edwarda), all spring girls, and from Easter event 'till today my luck went straight down, and except for Hari and mission girls, i haven't got any event girl :(

Farming 2 weeks and no result is a sad thing

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Same guest here, and finally, second day of Summer event and i got Beach Eugenie :D

- - - Updated - - -

Same guest here, and finally, second day of Summer event and i got Beach Eugenie :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on world 5 and only got Kimi and Shalh...........However you spell her name. Dark Lord had also just dropped Summer Red Battler today.

sniddy
07-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Dark Lord 1/3 but not farmed
Ninja Spy 0/3
Grunnt - 1/3 got while farming an event girl
Edwarda - 1/3
Donatien - 2/3
Silvanus - 0/3
Bremen - 0/3

Santa Claudia
Van Abrael
Cupid
2 Spring girls
Spring Spirit
Ishtar
Rabbi
Hari
Easter Fairy (Gacha)
Festival Geek (event hated me!)
Boku Mi Maii
Gwenalle
And 5 minutes ago Beach Eugeni
I'm also 733 kobans so if not this even then next I may get another gacha

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Hoard 900 Kobans and use Epic Pachinko. 1 guarranted event girl ;)

sniddy
07-07-2017, 01:15 PM
May as in I'll only spin if I like one of the girls and I've gottne the 2 drops or it's last day and I relaly want one of the drops

vem
07-28-2017, 01:00 AM
I've been farming dark lord for a couple weeks with no luck, and then I got two girls literally back to back, wtf oO

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 08:15 AM
I've been doing dark lord as often as I can since I started playing and nothing. I'm new though. Just finishing the ninja spy world.

DeathKnight
07-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Now im farming Edwarda for Eugénie and got all girls (exepct the event girls) :cool:

Edit: now i got all girls :)

Doctorwhoa
08-29-2017, 07:48 PM
I started playing just after Thanksgiving and was still stuck on Gruntt with Miss Spook. Since the update I have her and Cunegonde from Bremen. I am missing all other girls above Gruntt except Eugenia and Sylvia whom I won in epic pachinko.