Water Raph, L(?)Tsuki, SSRCybele are definitely worth

eidos are not really on other side

still, the time gap is too huge

dacahi
05-24-2018, 06:37 AM
Water Raph, L(?)Tsuki, SSRCybele are definitely worth

eidos are not really on other side

still, the time gap is too huge

Yeah, those three can dish powerful debuffs. It really helps me to solo some bosses until help comes in. Eidos are not that really good but I'm looking forward to Huanglong since she can extend the stun duration of the enemy. The time gap is really huge, and it really makes me frustrated since jewels are hard to farm. My current trend in pulling SSRs is twice per month, and I hope it is consistent throughout my gameplay. And, also based from my current trend, I'm hoping to pull a SSR Thunder hime since my thunder team is the weakest among my teams. :cool:

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 07:04 AM
My current trend in pulling SSRs is twice per month, and I hope it is consistent throughout my gameplay.

Probability don't work that way m8

dacahi
05-24-2018, 07:18 AM
Probability don't work that way m8

Yeah. But for a free player that can only trust his own luck, it is a thin thread that is worth holding on.

Sora
05-24-2018, 07:27 AM
Yeah. But for a free player that can only trust his own luck, it is a thin thread that is worth holding on.

It's RNG. If you don't have luck you will maybe don't get a SSR for 3months :p
Just see what you will get till the end of the year. Maybe you could consider to buy a Miracle Ticket (50$ each 4th month, won't hurt that much)

dacahi
05-24-2018, 08:11 AM
It's RNG. If you don't have luck you will maybe don't get a SSR for 3months :p
Just see what you will get till the end of the year. Maybe you could consider to buy a Miracle Ticket (50$ each 4th month, won't hurt that much)

Call me stubborn, but I'm planning not to purchase star coins until I quit this game. I'm too curious on what will I get through luck, and I will feel satisfied with the results in the end whether I can complete strong teams or being frustrated with my bad luck. :sweat:

Sub-reason of why I will not purchase:
I'm still a student, so I'm not eligible to hold credit cards.

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 08:29 AM
Call me stubborn, but I'm planning not to purchase star coins until I quit this game. I'm too curious on what will I get through luck, and I will feel satisfied with the results in the end whether I can complete strong teams or being frustrated with my bad luck. :sweat:

Sub-reason of why I will not purchase:
I'm still a student, so I'm not eligible to hold credit cards.

Debit card is a thing, although since your main reason is personal, I don't see a reason to push you into the purchasing realm. Although the phrasing of "not planning to purchase until you quit" confuses me. Why not just "not planning to purchase"? You get absolutely nothing out of buying star coins and then quitting the game... :think:

dacahi
05-24-2018, 08:54 AM
Debit card is a thing, although since your main reason is personal, I don't see a reason to push you into the purchasing realm. Although the phrasing of "not planning to purchase until you quit" confuses me. Why not just "not planning to purchase"? You get absolutely nothing out of buying star coins and then quitting the game... :think:

Sorry if my phrasing got you confused. I overexaggerated there. :grin:

TMGuardian
05-25-2018, 03:28 PM
i almost kill the boss, but my sol aw didn't make it to heal my team darn~

AutoCrimson
05-25-2018, 03:31 PM
118 ulti on auto is still good

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 03:38 PM
Managed to pull Sol on my second “just sol” gacha. It was basically an extra miracle ticket for an extra $10.

Cobblemaniac
05-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Managed to pull Sol on my second “just sol” gacha. It was basically an extra miracle ticket for an extra $10.

Congratz man.

On the other hand, I'd wonder how many whales would rage if they didn't realise how good future 4LB Sol's gun is and didn't spend on this gacha.

AutoCrimson
05-26-2018, 01:03 PM
accidentally misclicked on jews gacha, instead of gem one

AutoCrimson
05-26-2018, 01:04 PM
Svarog is good they say, while second Aphro bow will help too

guess, its luck

Ifrit is not helping since i do have elemental eido

Laventale
05-26-2018, 05:05 PM
accidentally misclicked on jews gacha, instead of gem one

Holy shit, I haven't pulled two himes since the first Kyuki event when I pulled Daji and Meta.

xdangermouse
05-26-2018, 08:11 PM
Decided to drop $300 on a reroll account that started with Osirus and Rudra. Opened the following:

Himes: Sol, Michael, Metatron, Pluto, Cthulu, Aphrodite, Ea, Poseidon, Odin
Eidolons: Belial, Jabberwock, Behemoth

So 2x 100% Eidolons, full water SSR w/ Rudra, and some core SSR for Holy and Dark teams.

:grin:

Edit: I dont have shit for Dark/Holy SSR so looking to add some friends that do, also people with 100% also. ID: 5984853

Cobblemaniac
05-26-2018, 09:02 PM
Decided to drop $300 on a reroll account that started with Osirus and Rudra. Opened the following:

So 2x 100% Eidolons, full water SSR w/ Rudra, and some core SSR for Holy and Dark teams.

Edit: I dont have shit for Dark/Holy SSR so looking to add some friends that do, also people with 100% also. ID: 5984853

Whales hate him too!

Click this link below to find out how he got 2 100% eidolons for a measly cost of $300!

w.ww.imareallyluckybastard.com

Please don't actually search it

Kitty
05-27-2018, 03:39 AM

fucking hell..... that's some of the best luck i've seen yet

sugar daddy plz?

Flem
05-27-2018, 03:51 AM

Jesus, i dropped about 250 yesterday and only got 1 ssr and you got all that...that’s some ridiculous luck man

Unregistered
05-27-2018, 08:55 PM
Pulled SSR Pluto from a Premium Ticket and Jabberwock from a 10x Jewel Pull today.

Saberborn
05-28-2018, 04:42 PM

Only took $400 from first failed attempt back earlier this year and then another $550 this time around (100% eidolon gachas). Please feel free to add as friend "other Kirin users".

Laventale
05-28-2018, 06:19 PM

Only took $400 from first failed attempt back earlier this year and then another $550 this time around (100% eidolon gachas). Please feel free to add as friend "other Kirin users".

How fucking come you spent so much money yet you have the same Thunder team as mine (except Kirin, ofc).

http://puu.sh/AuQhl/24ab199c7e.png

Saberborn
05-28-2018, 07:56 PM
How fucking come you spent so much money yet you have the same Thunder team as mine (except Kirin, ofc).

http://puu.sh/AuQhl/24ab199c7e.png

LOL, that's RNjesus for you. I was fire main before that pull, it looks a little better. 10197

Saberborn
05-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Plus for as much as I've spent in this game I've had subprime luck. Oh well, it's a gacha game.

Laventale
05-28-2018, 09:08 PM
Oh well, it's a gacha game.

Pretty much.

Virtana
05-28-2018, 09:29 PM
Well, when I got Belial I had no idea it was that good, so I kept it on sub for almost 4 weeks...
Then people told me it was good, and I made it main.

Then, I had SSRs for every team except for water, so I waited patiently for Tiamat event, and when I got the last Tiamat for Limit Break, I pull Rudra...

Now, on this Boosted Eidolon Gacha I told myself I wanted Kirin, so I did 10 x 10Chain and got... no, not Kirin, but got Hraesvelgr. Next day I did another 10 x 10Chain, and finally got Kirin :grin:

Now, they are all happy together

Laventale
05-28-2018, 09:31 PM
Well, when I got Belial I had no idea it was that good, so I kept it on sub for almost 4 weeks...

Then, I had SSRs for every team except for water, so I waited patiently for Tiamat event, and when I got the last Tiamat for Limit Break, I pull Rudra...

Now, on this Boosted Eidolon Gacha I told myself I wanted Kirin, so I did 10 x 10Chain and got... no, not Kirin, but got Hraesvelgr. Next day I did another 10 x 10Chain, and finally got Kirin :grin:

Holy fuck.

Cobblemaniac
05-28-2018, 10:10 PM
Holy fuck.

Ban this guy for having too much luck

Congratz tho

JStar
05-29-2018, 05:54 AM

You have now earned everyone's envy.

Congrats on those draws!

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 01:10 PM
I don't think this is luck... but whatever....

The KamiPro gacha part is pretty much from 2:47 to 6:21

view the rest if you want cause it's either FKG pulls or extra stuff i show on KP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg5o6Ukkp4

Zuka
05-31-2018, 02:22 PM
I've been tempted to give a shot to 2x 5 gacha too. Didn't expect much, but with this I can go to sleep smiling :grin:

Laventale
05-31-2018, 03:00 PM
I've been tempted to give a shot to 2x 5 gacha too. Didn't expect much, but with this I can go to sleep smiling :grin:

Congratz, 10 characters.

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 03:26 PM

christ.... cthulu and bastet....

that's really good, especially considering that's 5 draws and not 10

Ginger D Arc
06-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Always trying for one of the 100% Eidos...

But I sure have enough Kamis

:silly:

Laventale
06-01-2018, 08:45 PM
I only have 12 SSRs.

I want to die.

http://puu.sh/AxvkF/350e308178.png

AutoCrimson
06-02-2018, 03:55 AM
"only" he says.

normal ssr pool is 49 for now, iirc, means u have roughly 25% of em

Kitty
06-02-2018, 08:08 AM
one of my older rerolls, just found these two ladies with 2 single jewel draws in a row, heheheh...
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/452472469253521428/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/452472645460557844/unknown.png
pretty neat looking reroll, no?

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 01:39 AM
normal ssr pool is 49 for now

https://i.imgur.com/mhDRZCY.jpg

christ, i'm packing almost half of them then....

KyGuy24
06-03-2018, 06:12 AM
Pulled Sol then pulled Moonlight Maiden Tsukiyomi right after from the premium gacha tickets given through the Amaru event. I lost my shit lol

Noob question: Is it worth Awakening Sol? I'm very far off from being able to but would like to know as I'm still new to this game.

BlazeAlter
06-03-2018, 06:52 AM
Pulled Sol then pulled Moonlight Maiden Tsukiyomi right after from the premium gacha tickets given through the Amaru event. I lost my shit lol

Noob question: Is it worth Awakening Sol? I'm very far off from being able to but would like to know as I'm still new to this game.

yes, you should awaken her. you can call her as one of the best healers in the game right now and you can even place her on most of your teams for now since you're still new to the game

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 09:54 AM
yes, you should awaken her. you can call her as one of the best healers in the game right now and you can even place her on most of your teams for now since you're still new to the game

even later on, you can place her on teams (except when doing a challenge quest for the events) as her kit is quite solid... and just gets much better when awakened. might hurt your damage a little if it's not a light team but she can still easily help your team

Sol is awakening priority number 1 now, hands down

Broken
06-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Lots of good luck to be seen in here, figured I'd share some of the other side. Wanted to draw Set so I burnt 21k in jewels, 7 pulls, no SSR.

Share some luck :P

Laventale
06-03-2018, 03:20 PM
3K Jewel pull.

https://puu.sh/Aysaf/46a8db9b84.png

3 dupes in less than 1 month... Can I kill myself now?

Cobblemaniac
06-03-2018, 07:42 PM
3K Jewel pull.

https://puu.sh/Aysaf/46a8db9b84.png

Psst psst...

PM me your account ID and password before you do

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 08:37 PM
3K Jewel pull.

-dupe image-

mind giving me some of those dupes cause SHE NEVER WANTS TO SHOW UP FOR ME

(then again, i got gaia's, ares', svarog's, and cu chulainn's weapons all at lv100)

TMGuardian
06-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Finally some luck ^^

Cobblemaniac
06-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Finally some luck ^^

images

Wow... I'm guessing you got that off the Amaru premium tickets and rewards?

My man is balling right now.

TMGuardian
06-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Wow... I'm guessing you got that off the Amaru premium tickets and rewards?

My man is balling right now.

ya, all rewards i get from amaru :)
5k jewel + 23 premium tickets

KyGuy24
06-04-2018, 06:35 PM
even later on, you can place her on teams (except when doing a challenge quest for the events) as her kit is quite solid... and just gets much better when awakened. might hurt your damage a little if it's not a light team but she can still easily help your team

Sol is awakening priority number 1 now, hands down

Thanks for the replies. She's really great. Just 2 more limit breaks, maxing out her level and figuring out how the hell I get my hands on 3 dragonic eyes then I'm good to go haha.

HugMeTender
06-04-2018, 07:14 PM
I finished the event and used all the prem tickets and jewels and didn't get a single SSR :v

The only silver lining is that I've gotten two more of the SSR weapons from the event gacha (if you can call that a silver lining).

Edit: I guess the cool thing is that I got the new R and SR Himes.

Cobblemaniac
06-04-2018, 08:08 PM
I finished the event and used all the prem tickets and jewels and didn't get a single SSR :v

The only silver lining is that I've gotten two more of the SSR weapons from the event gacha (if you can call that a silver lining).

Edit: I guess the cool thing is that I got the new R and SR Himes.

Now you're coming into the state of luck stagnation most other people face once they finish rerolling...

Welcome to the club my man.

MagicSpice
06-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Now you're coming into the state of luck stagnation most other people face once they finish rerolling...

Welcome to the club my man.

is that why i have a lot of gacha luck (usually)?

cause i never rerolled, stuck with a crappy start, and didn't learn about rerolls until far too late?

heck, even when i tried to get specific hime when they came out (at least when i knew how good they are in advance), i never spent as much as the estimates say to get that one hime

Cobblemaniac
06-04-2018, 11:14 PM
is that why i have a lot of gacha luck (usually)?

cause i never rerolled, stuck with a crappy start, and didn't learn about rerolls until far too late?

heck, even when i tried to get specific hime when they came out (at least when i knew how good they are in advance), i never spent as much as the estimates say to get that one hime

Probably. But you spent on the gachas, which I didn't account for when I mention luck stagnation. :neutral:

I doubt it has anything to do with rerolling or not, considering Nutaku can't track VPN IPs down to the source (I don't think?). You can call it god's will, sold your soul to the devil or whatever, but I think you're simply luckier.

Curse you

Delete
06-05-2018, 12:20 AM
One friend of my Union has a strange relationship with a SSR Kamihime; Hades. She was one of his first SSR, and he was happy about it at the time. Then begin the weirdness. On that moment he has 3 SSR counting Hades. But on the next two months, he pulled some more Kamihime weapons, but nearly all of them where more Hades weapons. That includes spending some real money. On one moment, he has 5 SSR Kamihime, but has MLB Hades weapon. We joke that he has his particular Yandere ('I, Hades will not let you touch another golden Hime'), but he was very unhappy of pulling always the same Hime. At least, since he completed the Hades weapon, he has not pulled more copies of her.

BlazeAlter
06-05-2018, 02:32 AM
One friend of my Union has a strange relationship with a SSR Kamihime; Hades. She was one of his first SSR, and he was happy about it at the time. Then begin the weirdness. On that moment he has 3 SSR counting Hades. But on the next two months, he pulled some more Kamihime weapons, but nearly all of them where more Hades weapons. That includes spending some real money. On one moment, he has 5 SSR Kamihime, but has MLB Hades weapon. We joke that he has his particular Yandere ('I, Hades will not let you touch another golden Hime'), but he was very unhappy of pulling always the same Hime. At least, since he completed the Hades weapon, he has not pulled more copies of her.

that's hardcore... lol
guess i should consider myself lucky that I only got 1 duplicate of Hades

but LB2 raphael release wep, i want to die

Mraktar
06-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Lots of good luck to be seen in here, figured I'd share some of the other side. Wanted to draw Set so I burnt 21k in jewels, 7 pulls, no SSR.

Share some luck :P

Ha-ha. 21.6k jewels, 4 hime tickets, 70+ premium tickets - result only 1 ssr in last 5-10 tickets, and it's not Seth, it's even not wind. I even have no Enlil, but have 3 Belphy weapons. So you're less misfortunious then me. Interesting, can anyone be more unlucky with gacha?

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Ha-ha. 21.6k jewels, 4 hime tickets, 70+ premium tickets - result only 1 ssr in last 5-10 tickets, and it's not Seth, it's even not wind. I even have no Enlil, but have 3 Belphy weapons. So you're less misfortunious then me. Interesting, can anyone be more unlucky with gacha?

Previous Xmas event for Light Satan. 46.5k jewels 76 premium tickets and 3 hime tickets. Not a single xmas hime and only netted 5 SR's, 2 being weps and 1 being hime. Rest were R's. After dealing with that I ended up taking a break from the game for a few months. Only started playing again since the Light union event and hoping I don't deal with something like that again.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Previous Xmas event for Light Satan. 46.5k jewels 76 premium tickets and 3 hime tickets. Not a single xmas hime and only netted 5 SR's, 2 being weps and 1 being hime. Rest were R's. After dealing with that I ended up taking a break from the game for a few months. Only started playing again since the Light union event and hoping I don't deal with something like that again.

Do note that 5 Sr's were excluded the SR you always get for spending 3k jewels. But those ended up just being weps/eldion :P

Kastro
06-05-2018, 05:24 PM

I understand your pain, I spent about 40k Jewels for L Satan, but at least I got osiris and raiko.

MagicSpice
06-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Probably. But you spent on the gachas, which I didn't account for when I mention luck stagnation. :neutral:

I doubt it has anything to do with rerolling or not, considering Nutaku can't track VPN IPs down to the source (I don't think?). You can call it god's will, sold your soul to the devil or whatever, but I think you're simply luckier.

Curse you

eh, not entirely lucky.... i had a dry period of 4 attempts (there's an archive of my pull vids that shows them)... that totaled a good 200-300 bucks or so of straight garbage pulls... I had to lose at some point... i even got my 6th huanglong then and you only need 5 of her if that....

plus the disaster drops.... oh god do they hate me... not once have a seen an assault drop from those things since i've joined these forums... and before then.... too stupid to keep SR assaults since i was only focused on SSR stuff (thankfully those were light, which I honestly have no real room for now)

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 06:31 PM
I understand your pain, I spent about 40k Jewels for L Satan, but at least I got osiris and raiko.

I'm gonna hope that one day, least as long as Kamihime is still on Nutaku to have another chance to obtain her. I doubt the next xmas event will have as promising Kamihime as L Satan. *sigh* I know the next time as well I'll need to have 100k+ jewels giving my luck thus far.

Ikki
06-07-2018, 12:57 AM
I doubt the next xmas event will have as promising Kamihime as L Satan.

You mean waifu wise? cause gameplay wise shes not good, shes meh actually.

Kastro
06-07-2018, 08:48 AM
I'm gonna hope that one day, least as long as Kamihime is still on Nutaku to have another chance to obtain her. I doubt the next xmas event will have as promising Kamihime as L Satan. *sigh* I know the next time as well I'll need to have 100k+ jewels giving my luck thus far.

L Satan was just a moment of weakness, since I really like the character.

Cobblemaniac
06-07-2018, 09:09 AM
L Satan was just a moment of weakness, since I really like the character.

I know this joke has been done to death but...

For the low low price of 150 dragon eyes, you too, can pull that limited edition hime you so desire!

In a couple of months time.

Ginger D Arc
06-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Only 142 left to go.. :think:

Kastro
06-07-2018, 10:02 AM

For the low low price of 150 dragon eyes, you too, can pull that limited edition hime you so desire!

This value makes me cry.

Mraktar
06-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Now it's a final result in my optimistic attempts to get Seth. Another 3k jewels+6 tickets to burn, result - Jihuti... i'm even not surprized after yesterday's results. Total 24.6k jewels, 4 kamihime tickets, 80 premium tickets. Result - only 1 SSR(even non-wind), not even event SR (Enlil). Very disappointed.

Sora
06-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Now it's a final result in my optimistic attempts to get Seth. Another 3k jewels+6 tickets to burn, result - Jihuti... i'm even not surprized after yesterday's results. Total 24.6k jewels, 4 kamihime tickets, 80 premium tickets. Result - only 1 SSR(even non-wind), not even event SR (Enlil). Very disappointed.

Yeah, you were unlucky.

However it's RNG. What do you even want?
I tried my luck with Thanatos and Pluto.
Thanatos 21k jewels --> got Osiris+Hypnos (needed Osiris actually. Therefore it was a good restult.) but nothing more.
Pluto 21k jewels --> not one SSR!

So yeah who cares. I'll get Pluto with a Miracle Ticket and try my luck with Chernobog in september.

PS: I actually don't need Thanatos but wanted to get Hypnos and some SSR Himes :p

Mraktar
06-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Yeah, you were unlucky.

However it's RNG. What do you even want?
I tried my luck with Thanatos and Pluto.
Thanatos 21k jewels --> got Osiris (needed her too. Therefore it wasn't a big deal) but nothing more.
Pluto 21k jewels --> not one SSR!

So yeah who cares. I'll get Pluto with a Miracle Ticket and try my luck with Chernobog in september.

PS: I actually don't need Thanatos but wanted to get some SSR Himes :p
Before it i tried to get Cybele with 15k jewels and 30+ tickets, result - Amaterasu. Not bad, but not what i was expecting for as she is my only fire SSR and there were no fire events for a long time so i suffer with no fire weapons/eydos. And now i can't see any wind hime in next year that i realy want to get like Cybele, Gaya or Seth, so I don't know what to aim for.

MagicSpice
06-07-2018, 04:28 PM

Where's the "gah..." emote when you need it...

RIP dreams of landing dark amaterasu

HugMeTender
06-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Well this just happened. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180608/1b6b899b356fa547def5072bb189f105.jpg

Cobblemaniac
06-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Well this just happened. "god dammit"

I don't know what to question... your luck, or the fact that you had the balls to do a single pull jewel gacha.

MagicSpice
06-08-2018, 12:04 AM
I don't know what to question... your luck, or the fact that you had the balls to do a single pull jewel gacha.

eh, i've seen that happen before...

honestly, the only benefit to a 3k jewel pull opposed to 10 300 pulls is the fact that one is guaranteed SR or SSR. the other 9 pulls is the same rates as a single pull so it's only slightly an advantage

to each his own i guess, but there is an advantage to saving up for the 10-draw, despite it being a very slight one...

Delete
06-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Some days ago, I had like 3.400 jewels. I make the usual 3.000 pull and ged the usual; nothing. I looked the other 400 jewels and though..."ok, why not? worst can be"
On that single jewel pull...
I saw a rainbow box.
When the box open...MARS. I could not believe that. Mars from a single jewel gacha. I'm still astonished.

Now I have the awesome, glorious problem of how to remake the fire team

AutoCrimson
06-08-2018, 03:15 PM
thunderbird is good for light teams for now... for next two month, i think

Pimers
06-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Oh god, I'm playing since the game released and never got an SSR KH.
I'm now stacking Jewels until phoenix rematch to get a Dark SSR with some luck... I hope someday I will drop one e.e

MagicSpice
06-08-2018, 07:33 PM
thunderbird is good for light teams for now... for next two month, i think

that's if you missed the clusterfuck of light events....

if they were around to snag barong like I did then they're already good to go (unless thunderbird is MLB or 3LB)

Oh god, I'm playing since the game released and never got an SSR KH.
I'm now stacking Jewels until phoenix rematch to get a Dark SSR with some luck... I hope someday I will drop one e.e

depends on who you have and what you really want to aim for.

in my case, my light team is more or less settled, so I'm trying to aim for wind and dark myself (but still keeping an eye out for fire) since they're next in line on my strongest to weakest teams...

granted, you'll eventually want to have every element settled, but probably should find out which team is your best and aim for that first.

but if you can spare money, just go for the SSR guaranteed gacha (preferably the kamihime ones) and call it a day.

EDIT: There's a reason why I'm back here 15 mins later... Also could count as tying into the "my light team is my strongest" comment I just made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8fPnocxHY

Ginger D Arc
06-09-2018, 06:16 PM

Finally, on the guaranteed.. :wink: :smirk:

MagicSpice
06-09-2018, 08:18 PM

Finally, on the guaranteed.. :wink: :smirk:

gonna need a good water team to make use of that, but grats

Ginger D Arc
06-09-2018, 11:01 PM

I can do something with this..:cool:

MagicSpice
06-10-2018, 03:28 AM

I can do something with this..:cool:

you have a team and then some....

christ, all i got out of that is aphrodite, snow raph, and sarasvati....

I'D be pissed at you if you was not using water as one of your main teams...

Ikki
06-12-2018, 02:44 AM
may as well share this luck out of nowhere, had 22 prem tickets and it was bugging me so i used 2 to leave it on 20 and got this pleasant surprise

bmj420420
06-12-2018, 08:12 AM
I had some good fortune last night- I did get fire eligos (granted, it was after 18k jewels, but still), with some bonuses like Svarog, Acala, a Huanglong dupe, and Aqua Kaiser. I need to invest in my fire team a lot more now.

Slashley
06-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Congrats on actually getting your hands on your waifu.
(that was you, right?)

But your bonuses kinda take the cake, particularly Svarog and the Aqua Kaiser.

bmj420420
06-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Congrats on actually getting your hands on your waifu.
(that was you, right?)

But your bonuses kinda take the cake, particularly Svarog and the Aqua Kaiser.

Yep, that was definitely me! And I'm super excited about getting Svarog too!

MagicSpice
06-12-2018, 11:41 PM
Yep, that was definitely me! And I'm super excited about getting Svarog too!

yeah, awakened svarog kicks major ass right now....

mine is almost lv80 i think

EDIT: Don't have a picture since I did it on my phone (and have no clue how to do screenshots on a samsung)... but I got a dupe of SSR Amon's weapon... and it's from a premium ticket

and given I've just gotten my Ares to her 4th break, I might just awaken her soon

EDIT 2: THE LUCK KEEPS GOING!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VG7hXtuAU

go to 2:15 to see the pulls that matter, but I do another 10 at 27:20 which.... depends on how you look at it

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 02:41 AM
not sure if i could double post after some time has passed (if not, just delete this comment), but i got MUCH more luck as i shown in the last comment

Kitty
06-14-2018, 04:36 AM
go to 2:15 to see the pulls that matter, but I do another 10 at 27:20 which.... depends on how you look at it

what in the fookerino-- that's some dumb luck right there my dude
but... lmao i got the same in a ssr kami guaranteed draw, found 3 ssr kami...but they were all dupes. but 3 eyes is awesome.

good on you anyway, too bad that jupiters weapon is pride if i'm not mistaken... but raphael dupe is really good

LeCrestfallen
06-14-2018, 06:05 AM
meanwhile, all i am getting are eyes every couple pulls ~~

Ginger D Arc
06-14-2018, 06:21 AM
Nice pulls, you're catching up to me! :rofl:

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 09:01 PM
honestly, drag eyes included (i think i grabbed 3 of them)....

i've literally just drawn SEVEN SSR within A WEEK....

Cobblemaniac
06-15-2018, 01:11 AM
honestly, drag eyes included (i think i grabbed 3 of them)....

i've literally just drawn SEVEN SSR within A WEEK....

It's probably safe to say that the more SSR himes you get, the less worth a random gacha draw is worth for you.

I don't see it stopping you from spending though :neutral:

blubbergott
06-15-2018, 03:33 AM
Out of the last 52 pulls, I got 51 Rs and 1 SR (excluding 3 guaranteed SRs + 1 guaranteed SSR). My luck really only knows extremes. :D

MagicSpice
06-16-2018, 02:59 AM
Out of the last 52 pulls, I got 51 Rs and 1 SR (excluding 3 guaranteed SRs + 1 guaranteed SSR). My luck really only knows extremes. :D

that's happened to me before...

a streak of 4 pull vids having some horrendous pulls... only saving grace is that i got some kamihime...

i think that's also when i got that useless 6th huanglong copy from the SSR guaranteed Eidolon pull

It's probably safe to say that the more SSR himes you get, the less worth a random gacha draw is worth for you.

I don't see it stopping you from spending though :neutral:

that's naturally true... i'm sure i've gotten at least half the entire kamihime pool (not just SSR) and now i have TWO SSR gacha eidolons that will be dud pulls from here on out (I now have an MLB echidna and already got a useless copy of huanglong in my inventory). I'd rather just wait until someone i want comes along (like summer sol, but there's time and it's said amaterasu is better anyway). otherwise, it's SSR guaranteed only as that's my best shot at getting something that helps (i haven't MLB'd any SSR gacha weapons at least... but a few are lv100 and they'd all give drag eyes anyway).

hell, i don't even know how much i spent anymore... doesn't help that i've been on this game since pre-launch.... which is how i got one of my echidna copies....

and believe it or not, that's me spending some spare cash i get from my job. a decent job with little responsibilities does that for you... and IF i can get to 1k subs on youtube, i could start getting money from that too if their BS systems don't screw with me (likely will given I mainly deal with NSFW content)

HugMeTender
06-16-2018, 12:26 PM
So I tried pulling the Summer Sol, and got Tsuku instead. Also pulled a Gaia dup so I finally have enough eyes to awaken my regular Sol. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/84f82c6be73272ea0e0cb5c21afbf6de.jpg

Flem
06-16-2018, 03:32 PM
13 draws of the summer boosted gacha, no ssr’s and only one new kami...thanks nutaku

Hentaison
06-17-2018, 02:07 AM
So I tried pulling the Summer Sol, and got Tsuku instead. Also pulled a Gaia dup so I finally have enough eyes to awaken my regular Sol.

How many tries did that take you?

Hentaison
06-17-2018, 02:09 AM
13 draws of the summer boosted gacha, no ssr’s and only one new kami...thanks nutaku

And then we get this extreme pulling which would have costed $390 USD?

MooShoes
06-17-2018, 03:45 AM
One pull for Summer Sol.

Not exacly what i was going for but can't really complain. That Thunderbird will be a big help in the upcoming event.

Slashley
06-17-2018, 06:21 AM
We just had Amaru who is much better than (0-star) Thunderbird, did you miss that one?

BlazeAlter
06-17-2018, 07:43 AM
We just had Amaru who is much better than (0-star) Thunderbird, did you miss that one?

i think its because he's planning to use both light and thunder himes on the same team at the next event

I was thinking of going with D'Art with CM, Tyr, Sol.

For the last slot i am indecisive between Light Perun for complete dispel of the buffs and Thunderbird as eidolon or another thunder hime for more damage with Giri as eidolon.

HugMeTender
06-17-2018, 09:01 AM
How many tries did that take you?I did 2 pulls.

HugMeTender
06-19-2018, 10:23 AM
Had some extra coins to do the 120 pull. What's going on. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180619/3cb2be6ce9439fa43060d35975c88160.jpg

MagicSpice
06-19-2018, 12:54 PM
The loli wanted to play with you?

Same thing happened to me months ago... random Behemoth out of nowhere

Cobblemaniac
06-19-2018, 07:51 PM
The loli wanted to play with you?

Well, we all know what happened to the poor loli in her scene...

Jesus

Kureru
06-22-2018, 06:11 AM
Just had the biggest lucky streak since starting this game:

http://i68.tinypic.com/rmmnhi.jpg

Everything above Atalanta was pulled between the start of Lust and now, and it took 18k gems and ~25 tickets

I dunno who's been sacrificing goats in my name but thank you :rofl:

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 09:50 PM
Enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7I7yzRlQeA

Well, we all know what happened to the poor loli in her scene...

Jesus

don't remind me... it's why i feel bad for Vritra (even though she caused it by making them go insane due to lack of water)

Slashley
06-23-2018, 01:03 AM
Everything above Atalanta was pulled between the start of Lust and now, and it took 18k gems and ~25 ticketsMeanwhile, back in reality:

https://youtu.be/7Ym1embNLCY
36k Jewels, 73 Tickets and SSR Hime guaranteed 10-pull.
Expected amount of SSR Hime: 3.03 + guaranteed.
Got: 1 (duplicate) + 1 guanteed (duplicate)
Well, I have ~23% of SSRs so some duplicates can be expected, but fuck this luck.

At least I got Diana, so my Light team isn't complete garbage anymore.

MagicSpice
06-23-2018, 01:11 AM
actually, i sorta look forward to SSR Kami dupes cause drag eyes are a thing and i'd like to always have some on hand...

would rather take a new kami over them, but still not complaining since drag eyes will always be useful (that and getting shards to make one still takes weeks even with events)

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 04:27 AM
Meanwhile, back in reality:
36k Jewels, 73 Tickets and SSR Hime guaranteed 10-pull.
Expected amount of SSR Hime: 3.03 + guaranteed.
Got: 1 (duplicate) + 1 guanteed (duplicate)
Well, I have ~23% of SSRs so some duplicates can be expected, but fuck this luck.

At least I got Diana, so my Light team isn't complete garbage anymore.

I know right, call me paranoid but I kinda had a feeling that once you spend money in this game, you're doomed for frustration from a totally rigged garbage gacha rate. Last time I spend 300$ trying for summer sol and failed, went f2p since then except for m-tix, but I never got anything decent from jewels nor p-tix, not even a normal 3% rate, let alone those multiple SSR in a row kind of luck. I'm at the point of suspecting everyone with their unnatural luck to be a nutaku employee disguising as a player with dummy accounts... on second thought, YOU, even you might be one in disguise!! tryin to make it natural or sumthin or balancing-act-theorem or stuff like that, or whatever huh?! fuCK YOU!

AutoCrimson
06-23-2018, 07:31 AM
i threw few 3k pulls on jews, got only another copy of Heca, and some SR/R

not that i really wanted Mammon, just was being drunk and lazy

KitsuneHime
06-23-2018, 07:59 AM
Blew 30K jewels and didn't get a single SSR Kamihime.

I got 3 SRs but none were Thunder which I badly need because my Thunder team sucks.

I hate my luck.

HugMeTender
06-23-2018, 05:01 PM
Pulled Grimehkala from a 3k jewel. My last 5 SSR pulls have been Eidolon... Don't know if that's good or bad luck. I need more Hime

SlickFenix
06-24-2018, 04:09 AM
I pulled the Summer Solstice Deals that they just posted yesterday. I actually pulled about 4 hours ago...

10559 10560

10561 10562 10563

And Believe it or not.. Mammon was from the Daily Discounted 120 SC Rate Up Draw.

blubbergott
06-24-2018, 04:34 AM
And Believe it or not.. Mammon was from the Daily Discounted 120 SC Rate Up Draw.

Meanwhile in pleb land, nothing from the 10-pulls, dupe from SSR guaranteed. That makes 152 SSRless pulls in a row this month.

BicBoi
06-24-2018, 06:06 AM
I pulled the Summer Solstice Deals that they just posted yesterday. I actually pulled about 4 hours ago...

10559 10560

10561 10562 10563

Ayyy I know this guy, you're one of that chap from that discord channel filled with nutaku ninjas! I bought both of this deal too but I only got dupe echidna hrmmmm.

One thing if theres one lucky fucker out of 2.5million player but Oy mate! kinda disappointing to find out that this game only have 5000 playerbase yeah? a pathetic measly five thousand fucking player. So if you're doing some kind of honeytrapping with this kind of rate, its mathematically UN-CREDIBLE bruh! GTFO!

50c
06-24-2018, 06:42 AM
Ayyy I know this guy, you're one of that chap from that discord channel filled with nutaku ninjas! I bought both of this deal too but I only got dupe echidna hrmmmm.

One thing if theres one lucky fucker out of 2.5million player but Oy mate! kinda disappointing to find out that this game only have 5000 playerbase yeah? a pathetic measly five thousand fucking player. So if you're doing some kind of honeytrapping with this kind of rate, its mathematically UN-CREDIBLE bruh! GTFO!

lmao, Slick's my union mate and afaik is a legit player (and a rather good/lucky one at that) but you might be onto something, all he ever talk about is 1. boring stuff unrelated to the game or 2. about spending money trying to get a certain hime so yea he's suspicious alright especially that one time when he goads me really hard into spending money together with him.
If you read this, no hard feeling Slick because it's just that, and don't bother finding out who I am because I won't admit even if you did.

Laventale
06-24-2018, 02:38 PM

10559 10560

10561 10562 10563

There are times where I look at this and I find less reasons not to end myself and my god damned luck.

MagicSpice
06-24-2018, 10:34 PM
There are times where I look at this and I find less reasons not to end myself and my god damned luck.

I'm sorry about this then, cause I'm back with another post LITERALLY 2 SINGLE PULLS LATER FROM THE JEWEL GACHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yuDyV-G-ao

Seriously, TWO rainbow doors WITHIN 900 MAGIC JEWELS WORTH OF SINGLE PULLS.... Even I'm questioning this luck....

Ginger D Arc
06-25-2018, 06:18 AM
Dang, I guess I have to graduate to 'member' to post links.

AznSamsung
06-26-2018, 04:50 AM
Pull snow Raphael from gacha ... missing one more of the trinity

Laventale
06-26-2018, 03:41 PM
Dang, I guess I have to graduate to 'member' to post links.

Only 9 more posts, fam.

Dunhere
06-27-2018, 08:43 PM

I was starting to think those effects were not allowed to be on the same accessory. I still haven't ever seen attack more than once.

Slashley
06-28-2018, 02:39 AM
Congrats. I have a few Affliction + Def Accessories, but none of that caliber.

I had terrible, terrible luck with Accessory drops for a month or two, but lately, several elements have been pumping out decent Accessories at a faster pace than what I can keep up. RNG is going to RNG, I guess. On a side note, this happened roughly at the same time as I got tired of all the bad luck and decided to dump my enhancements into R Drop Rate Up Accessories, 3 to each element. I am pretty confident that's just a coincidence, though. Drop Rate Up doesn't even go to 2% once max level, after all.

Kitty
06-28-2018, 03:30 AM
just a few of my good accessories
https://i.imgur.com/WfocfB7.png

highest rarity
https://i.imgur.com/dRwblfh.jpg

gotta say, from what i've seen on other whales accounts/screenshots... i'm doing a lot better for being a non whale ;)
all my kamis are equipped with nice accs.

Slashley
06-28-2018, 03:47 AM
It is really difficult to say from that screenshot since it could just chuck-full of Ability+.

Kitty
06-28-2018, 03:55 AM
they all have at least 1 ATK

Dunhere
06-28-2018, 06:32 AM
It is really difficult to say from that screenshot since it could just chuck-full of Ability+.

A new icon for that can't come too soon.

MooShoes
06-28-2018, 02:46 PM
I decided to spend 3k jewels just to test my luck for Mammon or Summer Sol.

I didn't get either of them but for some reason i don't mind it.

HugMeTender
06-28-2018, 07:34 PM

Damn.. Congrats. I want Kirin so bad.

Cobblemaniac
06-28-2018, 07:46 PM

I wonder what could it be :think:

MagicSpice
06-28-2018, 11:43 PM
gotta say, from what i've seen on other whales accounts/screenshots... i'm doing a lot better for being a non whale ;)
all my kamis are equipped with nice accs.

i've kinda been having some bad luck with those. first off, a few of my teams (especially water) can't clear rank 4 w/o an elixir so they're stuck on AQ3...

second.... I NEVER SEEN ONE DAMN SSR OUTSIDE OF GACHAS AND THEY EVEN GAVE A LOT OF CRAP ONES...

so yeah, i think i might be siphoning some luck from AQ farming too (along with the assault drought I have with disasters/catastrophes)... gotta be some reason why i can just throw money/jewels at the gacha and then "oh look, an SSR appears" (like how I just gotten Yamaraja and a 6th Echidna from my grab bag pull video)

Damn.. Congrats. I want Kirin so bad.

i could use any of them....

but my target is the future light one. my light team is loaded with a very nice grid (needs skill leveling) and a lot of good light kami (5 SSR now)

100% light eidolon would be the nail on the coffin to say "i'm a light main"

Kitty
06-29-2018, 09:50 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/462283173242339329/unknown.png

god i fucking love rngesus

MagicSpice
06-30-2018, 11:02 AM
and just when i mention your OP accessory luck and my lack of it, you get another one....

dammit, why can't i predict lottery numbers this easily? (or win at it)

EDIT: went digging through my accessory list and found this... is it even lucky? (especially given it's a ring)

TMGuardian
07-05-2018, 07:31 AM
20 single pull in jewel 3 sr and 3 r
1 premium ticket ssr acala

SlickFenix
07-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Ok, so this is a little Old (I've been busy the past few days). I pulled this with SSR Guaranteed Kami Gacha (I was waiting until Summer Girls to do it) right after Maintenance Ended to start Andramelech event. It was certainly perfect timing.

Also I pulled Jewels and Tickets and ended up with another Thunderbird (now MLB) and Sleipnir (now 2*).

Laventale
07-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Ok, so this is a little Old (I've been busy the past few days). I pulled this with SSR Guaranteed Kami Gacha (I was waiting until Summer Girls to do it) right after Maintenance Ended to start Andramelech event. It was certainly perfect timing.

Also I pulled Jewels and Tickets and ended up with another Thunderbird (now MLB) and Sleipnir (now 2*).

I have no words.

Zarid
07-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Was disappointed with my last few 3k jewel gacha draws. Just got this though, second time getting Belial :grin:

MagicSpice
07-07-2018, 01:32 AM
another 300 magic jewels a while back led to ANOTHER Moonlight Tsukiyomi Bow....

not sure if lucky or not cause that's enough to get it to lv125....

and naturally I recorded it, but too lazy to post...

Cobblemaniac
07-08-2018, 03:35 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/image/uKf

Image upload failing me for some reason

Did a really stupid last ditch effort to pull Summer Sol, and got Summer Poseidon instead.

... I feel conflicted.

Ikki
07-08-2018, 04:13 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/image/uKf

Image upload failing me for some reason

Did a really stupid last ditch effort to pull Summer Sol, and got Summer Poseidon instead.

... I feel conflicted.

No reason to be, summer poseidon is good, summer sol isnt until 1 more year.

Slashley
07-08-2018, 05:00 AM
No reason to be, summer poseidon is good, summer sol isnt until 1 more year.... what changes? Vigorous weapons?

Cobblemaniac
07-08-2018, 05:08 AM
... what changes? Vigorous weapons?

This I'm guessing. I'm not quite sure what frame it is, but likely to be a 15% down thing. Well there's also wind resist on her burst effect. and her heal was buffed back to her original non-awakened self's power.

If only her 3rd skill gained burst or crit

Slashley
07-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Ooooh, they buffed the shit out of her just a week ago. Alright.

VeryVoodoo
07-08-2018, 11:33 AM

This I'm guessing. I'm not quite sure what frame it is, but likely to be a 15% down thing. Well there's also wind resist on her burst effect. and her heal was buffed back to her original non-awakened self's power.

If only her 3rd skill gained burst or crit

Huh what? This Summer Sol we talking about? What do you mean non-awakened self? She doesn't get any awakening...

Anyone know the exact values of what her recovery buff to healing gets changed to by the way?

Edit: k, JP wiki says recovery buff increases to 50%. Currently, it's ~35% or so, so I guess that's decent (though it's still only 2250 from the current 2024). JP wiki also seems to say her fire ele↑ buff is 15%, so it doesn't get changed it seems or they didn't update properly? :think:

Cobblemaniac
07-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Huh what? This Summer Sol we talking about? What do you mean non-awakened self? She doesn't get any awakening...

Anyone know the exact values of what her recovery buff to healing gets changed to by the way?

Edit: k, JP wiki says recovery buff increases to 50%. Currently, it's ~35% or so, so I guess that's decent (though it's still only 2250 from the current 2024). JP wiki also seems to say her fire ele↑ buff is 15%, so it doesn't get changed it seems or they didn't update properly? :think:

Drawing comparisons to original Sol, since there's 3 versions (original, awakened, summer). Original (therefore non-awakened) Sol was 1.5k heal, and summer Sol used to be 1.2k until the buff, bringing her back to her 1.5k.

Is her recovery buff self or whole team? I never actually understood the phrasing lol.

MagicSpice
07-08-2018, 11:15 PM
No reason to be, summer poseidon is good, summer sol isnt until 1 more year.

actually, Summer Sol is pretty good right now. it's just that amaterasu easily outstrips her

for someone like me who has brynhildr as the best fire healer available (aside from Souls), Summer Sol still would be a great addition even before her skills get buffed

Cobblemaniac
07-08-2018, 11:37 PM
actually, Summer Sol is pretty good right now. it's just that amaterasu easily outstrips her

for someone like me who has brynhildr as the best fire healer available (aside from Souls), Summer Sol still would be a great addition even before her skills get buffed

Strictly speaking, summer Sol has less to strip than Amaterasu has... :smirk:

Sorry I couldn't resist

Laventale
07-09-2018, 12:05 AM
https://puu.sh/ATeqp/aa2575a76b.png

Random 300 jewel pull... It was a fucking Jabber dupe.

Now at 55%

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2018, 01:27 AM
Drawing comparisons to original Sol, since there's 3 versions (original, awakened, summer). Original (therefore non-awakened) Sol was 1.5k heal, and summer Sol used to be 1.2k until the buff, bringing her back to her 1.5k.
Huh? Again what? When was Summer Sol's heal 1.2k?

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Huh? Again what? When was Summer Sol's heal 1.2k?

Source from Slashley's event encyclopedia.

And the backups in the DMM wiki down here:

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&action=&page=%EF%BC%BB%E7%9C%9F%E5%A4%8F%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%AA %E9%99%BD%EF%BC%BD%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB&age=22

Edit: Nvm I checked. The last log that listed her heal as 1.2k was this one. Apparently that was ancient history...

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2018, 01:38 AM

Source from Slashley's event encyclopedia.

And the backups in the DMM wiki down here:

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&action=&page=%EF%BC%BB%E7%9C%9F%E5%A4%8F%E3%81%AE%E5%A4%AA %E9%99%BD%EF%BC%BD%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB&age=22

Edit: Nvm I checked. The last log that listed her heal as 1.2k was this one. Apparently that was ancient history...

The wiki you linked, has her un-leveled heal skill at 1.2k. Why are we looking at un-leveled values? When was her lvl'ed up heal skill ever not 1500, or 2024 with her recovery buff on? And to answer your earlier question, the the recovery buff only applies to her heals.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 01:40 AM
The wiki you linked, has her un-leveled heal skill at 1.2k. Why are we looking at un-leveled values? When was her lvl'ed up heal skill ever not 1500, or 2024 with her recovery buff on? And to answer your earlier question, the the recovery buff only applies to her heals.

Well, that debunks my misconception.

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2018, 01:52 AM
Well, that debunks my misconception.

Yea, her heal was always 1500 (with her buff making it hit 2024). At least as far as I can remember, and I got her when she was first released. I actually thought she was good back then when I first got her due to her being able to heal more than regular Sol; very soon after I realized she brought none of the utility Sol did. :<

Guess I should at least just be glad she's eventually getting buffed, but sadly it'll be a long wait here...

Ozraptor
07-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Thanatos, Satan, Atum and a Kaiser Dragoon with a single Summer sale SSR Kamihime ticket. I need to lie down...

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Thanatos, Satan, Atum and a Kaiser Dragoon with a single Summer sale SSR Kamihime ticket. I need to lie down...

Forget 4 SSRs. 4 good SSRs. Jesus

Slashley
07-09-2018, 03:20 AM
10672I'd just like to take this moment to point out that the chances of this happening are astronomical. We're talking 4 hits of 3% in 10 tries. The chances of that happening (or better) are 1/6798. Or 204k dollars spent on 30 bucks Gacha.

And then if you were to include the chances of pulling the good stuff instead of the garbage... jesus christ.
Source from Slashley's event encyclopedia.If there seems to be a conflict, never rely solely on the Encyclopedia :sweat:
There are thousands of cells, there are bound to be mistakes. If you do spot any, please let me know, I do always fix them ASAP.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 03:26 AM
I'd just like to take this moment to point out that the chances of this happening are astronomical. We're talking 4 hits of 3% in 10 tries. The chances of that happening (or better) are 1/6798. Or 204k dollars spent on 30 bucks Gacha.

And then if you were to include the chances of pulling the good stuff instead of the garbage... jesus christ.If there seems to be a conflict, never rely solely on the Encyclopedia :sweat:
There are thousands of cells, there are bound to be mistakes. If you do spot any, please let me know, I do always fix them ASAP.

1 of those is guaranteed, so technically it's 3 hits in 9 tries? Still 1/729 lol.

The encyclopedia thing... well I'm just a lazy fuck after all :sweat:

Slashley
07-09-2018, 03:28 AM
1 of those is guaranteed, so technically it's 3 hits in 9 tries? Still 1/729 lol.Ah, shit. I wasn't reading properly. Oh well.

Keep in mind that people have spent millions on KH, so the whole 1/6798 has happened multiple times :cursing:
(whether or not that's happened with good stuff is another matter, however)

Sora
07-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Well gonna share my luck too.

Yesterday 300 yolo jew pull:

Tbh I think my water team is "almost" perfect... could only need Asherah.

Today 30$ SSR KH Gatcha, got a Sol dupe...(I have 9 KH SSR...) Why not Light Tsuku or Pluto instead :sweat:
Well, I guess my MT choice next month will be Pluto and hopefully I can get Chernobog, to replace Dark Ama finally...

At least I need that eye, have to awaken Satan next month and Sol too. 4 Eyes left and we will get 2 UE before :)

Laventale
07-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Well gonna share my luck too.

Yesterday 300 yolo jew pull:

Tbh I think my water team is "almost" perfect... could only need Asherah.

Today 30$ SSR KH Gatcha, got a Sol dupe...(I have 9 KH SSR...) Why not Light Tsuku or Pluto instead :sweat:
Well, I guess my MT choice next month will be Pluto and hopefully I can get Chernobog, to replace Dark Ama finally...

At least I need that eye, have to awaken Satan next month and Sol too. 4 Eyes left and we will get 2 UE before :)

Or you can be me and get 4 dupe himes in a row, therefore getting 4 full eyes before any event and awaken all your desired himes.

And yeah, I'm still salty.

Sora
07-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Or you can be me and get 4 dupe himes in a row, therefore getting 4 full eyes before any event and awaken all your desired himes.

I pass. UE and Events will be enough to get the 4eyes till next month.
I would prefer Pluto... or Mammon or a fire Hime... So that I can finally have a team for those 2 elements >.<

And yea... 4 dupes in a row... sucks... sorry... my condolences

MagicSpice
07-09-2018, 05:49 PM

christ..... and I thought my 3 SSR in 20 pulls was damn good...

depends on who you want to awaken....

some people in my union are still trying to frantically awaken Sol

i still know the feeling though.... lv100 for svarog, ares, gaia, and cu chulainn's weapons.... with lv125 for tsukiyomi's...

doesn't include others like thor's dupe either... it's no wonder that Susanoo is the only one left i got on my awaken list (with 6 hime already awakened)

Meltdown
07-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Haven't had super luck lately but I decided to pull both of the discounted SSR's yesterday expecting to get yet another Enchida/Oroboros and some SSR Defender dupe since that's been the luck lately. Pulled Eidolon first since I normally have good luck there. Got a fifth Enchida (please give us the Eidolon shop soon Nutaku!) but then it kept going and out popped Aphrodite. Made me happy since I've wanted her. Pulled the hime one and got Water Raph! Both were missing pieces of my water team which is now pretty much done minus the constant skill levels for weapons.

I would have been much happier drawing these two BEFORE the event so I could have leveled them with it but at least Fire enemies are on the horizon again.

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Haven't had super luck lately but I decided to pull both of the discounted SSR's yesterday expecting to get yet another Enchida/Oroboros and some SSR Defender dupe since that's been the luck lately. Pulled Eidolon first since I normally have good luck there. Got a fifth Enchida (please give us the Eidolon shop soon Nutaku!) but then it kept going and out popped Aphrodite. Made me happy since I've wanted her. Pulled the hime one and got Water Raph! Both were missing pieces of my water team which is now pretty much done minus the constant skill levels for weapons.

I would have been much happier drawing these two BEFORE the event so I could have leveled them with it but at least Fire enemies are on the horizon again.

well, we got Amaltheia (wind) and Horus (fire) for the next two "new" events so you've got some time to get Aphrodite and Snow Raphael built up....

Cobblemaniac
07-11-2018, 06:36 AM

Well. 2 SSR accessories in one day.

nervehammer
07-12-2018, 07:23 PM
I'm starting to wonder if SSR accessories actually drop from rank 4 quests. I haven't even gotten one after like 20 tries on different quests.

Rateupisreal
07-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Decided to use my 20k jewel stash for the new eidolon, got all three featured kami by the time its over. But hey, I'm feeling lucky so I pulled on the SSR guaranteed SSR deal but only getting myself dupe cthulhu and dupe archangel (which is fine I guess, since I got frey and her gang using free jewel). So I said to hell with it, I then start pulling those 3000 star coins character rate up 10-chain and at the 6th time attempt, I'm suddenly a proud owner of Managarmr, the rate up is real guys!!!

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Decided to use my 20k jewel stash for the new eidolon, got all three featured kami by the time its over. But hey, I'm feeling lucky so I pulled on the SSR guaranteed SSR deal but only getting myself dupe cthulhu and dupe archangel (which is fine I guess, since I got frey and her gang using free jewel). So I said to hell with it, I then start pulling those 3000 star coins character rate up 10-chain and at the 6th time attempt, I'm suddenly a proud owner of Managarmr, the rate up is real guys!!!

... but the maintenance isn’t even over yet

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Here I am checking HBC because of MAINTENANCE, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 10:57 PM
... but the maintenance isn’t even over yet

yeah, they're obviously trolling. no way they've gotten the light eidolon yet....

I'm starting to wonder if SSR accessories actually drop from rank 4 quests. I haven't even gotten one after like 20 tries on different quests.

it's all luck tbh cause while I also haven't found a single one since accessories was released (I've gotten min from special gachas and the Ring Rewards), there's people that have gotten them even from Rank 2....

it's just that you have the best chances on Rank 4

BlazeAlter
07-12-2018, 11:03 PM
yeah, they're obviously trolling. no way they've gotten the light eidolon yet....

it's all luck tbh cause while I also haven't found a single one since accessories was released (I've gotten min from special gachas and the Ring Rewards), there's people that have gotten them even from Rank 2....

it's just that you have the best chances on Rank 4

I've honestly gotten more SSR accessories drop from R3 instead of R4 lol

....and SSR accessories from R2? do you have any proof that this actually happens?

or are you trolling like that other guy

Aidoru
07-12-2018, 11:32 PM
21k jewels. Poseidon, Ouroboros and a dupe of Raiko. Ugh. And some old R I couldn't care less about.

Overall, a completely awful set of draws.

Laventale
07-12-2018, 11:36 PM
21k jewels. Poseidon, Ouroboros and a dupe of Raiko. Ugh. And some old R I couldn't care less about.

Overall, a completely awful set of draws.

Wind Pussy or Regular Pussy?

Either way, at least you got something outta your pulls, I can't quite say the same.

Aidoru
07-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Just regular Poseidon, whose honestly not much better than drawing Ea. Poseidon is my first water SSR but she's not much of an improvement.

BlazeAlter
07-12-2018, 11:45 PM
tried with 6k jewels and some single pulls + some tickets and all I got was Forseti, Fire Eligos, Belobog and a bunch of +1s
oh well I guess, I did want Forseti... Also wanted Freja since she's cool but maybe next time I guess

Tanukimo
07-13-2018, 02:08 AM

Got her after about 15 rolls.

FlamingGoblin
07-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Did 11 10 pulls. Didnt get managarm, but got light raphael, shamash, and belial instead.

Frelas
07-13-2018, 08:33 AM
I am really getting tired of my shitty luck i rarely get a ssr and when i do like today, it is a always a ssr eidelon that i cant use, I have a somewhat decent light team and a decent water team, my ssr eidelons are: 1x wind 3xthunder.... i have only 3 sr thunder kamihime... whats the fucking chance to have as much thunder ssr eidelons as sr kamihime?

HugMeTender
07-13-2018, 02:23 PM
Well, one of my rerolls gave me the new light Eidolon, but no other SSR. disappointing..

MagicSpice
07-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Bad luck on my SSR eidolon draw... but the SSR kami one.... just go in about 4 mins and see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDSGooR-Gew

Well, one of my rerolls gave me the new light Eidolon, but no other SSR. disappointing..

how is that disappointing?

if you got the new light eidolon, you have one of the OP 100% eidolons... as in ONE OF THE BEST EIDOLONS IN THE GAME

I've honestly gotten more SSR accessories drop from R3 instead of R4 lol

....and SSR accessories from R2? do you have any proof that this actually happens?

or are you trolling like that other guy

one of my union members claimed to have gotten one from it...

take it as a rumor, but it might be believable at a VERY slight chance... you can see an SR drop every so often from that... i'm honestly not shocked if a rainbow chest drops from R2 when hell freezes over...

HugMeTender
07-13-2018, 09:04 PM
how is that disappointing?

if you got the new light eidolon, you have one of the OP 100% eidolons... as in ONE OF THE BEST EIDOLONS IN THE GAME

Just because it's the ONLY SSR on the account. Not even a Light SR pull with the x10. Can the Eidolon really compensate for all that?

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 10:11 PM
Just because it's the ONLY SSR on the account. Not even a Light SR pull with the x10. Can the Eidolon really compensate for all that?

You underestimate the power of a 100% eidolon, is all I can tell you... in which you can't be blamed, if you're still pretty early into the game and don't really have a strong grid to back it up with. The effects get really ridiculous as you get a stronger grid. The reason why we love 100% eidolons that much really boils down to the fact that there's only 1 (or 2 next year) of those per element, while with core SSR himes there's a couple. Probability at work here, you figure out the maths.

And as I like to say in all gacha games, whatever good stuff you get, be content with it, or disappointment follows.

Or life lessons, if you really think about it

HugMeTender
07-13-2018, 10:24 PM
You underestimate the power of a 100% eidolon, is all I can tell you... in which you can't be blamed, if you're still pretty early into the game and don't really have a strong grid to back it up with. The effects get really ridiculous as you get a stronger grid. The reason why we love 100% eidolons that much really boils down to the fact that there's only 1 (or 2 next year) of those per element, while with core SSR himes there's a couple. Probability at work here, you figure out the maths.

And as I like to say in all gacha games, whatever good stuff you get, be content with it, or disappointment follows.

Or life lessons, if you really think about itI suppose that's true. I've only played the game for about 2 months. I suppose it's because even though I've read up on things like Character Attack and element attack, I'm still not grasping the math.

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 10:44 PM
I suppose that's true. I've only played the game for about 2 months. I suppose it's because even though I've read up on things like Character Attack and element attack, I'm still not grasping the math.

The significance of "character atk" multiplied by "elemental atk" can be tested out simply on a calculator, if that's what you ain't too aware of, so let's plug some numbers in like so:

a. 1 x 1 = 1 (that's your absolute base)

Now, let's increase the first number by 0.5

b. 1.5 x 1 = 1.5
c. 2 x 1 = 2

And now, let's increase the second value of b by 0.5 instead of the first.

d. 1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25

Which is the whole big deal behind the oversimplified calculation, but simple works best for lazy people like me (us? lol)

The ideal scenario has you balance both numbers to achieve maximum damage output, as I've proven with the comparison between c and d. Plug in any other random number and you should observe the same thing.

The whole reason 100% elemental eidos are that big is because the "elemental atk" multiplier isn't something readily accessible in huge quantities, unlike "character atk", or assault, which you can get plenty of even with disaster assaults. 10 max SL M assaults readily gives you 130% on the first number, but the maximum you're gonna get from elemental atk for free is 90-100%, and the 100% is a bit of a stretch in certain cases. Now factor in the 100% eidolon, and you can suddenly hit values of 145-200%.

... And that's just my take on the matter I guess.

Ikki
07-13-2018, 11:46 PM

^ totally this, i would just add that elemental advantage and attack soul weapons are both considered into the elemental bracket (reason why having soul weapon+ele adv suddenly makes character eidos appealing), so if you have your own 100%, you borrow a 100%, you play with ele adv and you have your maxed soul weapon, you have a ridiculuous amount of 275% elemental dmg, and this makes any assault income extremely valuable (reason why some dmm hraes owners run arthur with her hp axe instead of any attack weapon cause the 30% ele isnt that amazing anymore in those circumstances).

MagicSpice
07-13-2018, 11:54 PM
The significance of "character atk" multiplied by "elemental atk" can be tested out simply on a calculator, if that's what you ain't too aware of, so let's plug some numbers in like so:

a. 1 x 1 = 1 (that's your absolute base)

Now, let's increase the first number by 0.5

b. 1.5 x 1 = 1.5
c. 2 x 1 = 2

And now, let's increase the second value of b by 0.5 instead of the first.

d. 1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25

Which is the whole big deal behind the oversimplified calculation, but simple works best for lazy people like me (us? lol)

The ideal scenario has you balance both numbers to achieve maximum damage output, as I've proven with the comparison between c and d. Plug in any other random number and you should observe the same thing.

The whole reason 100% elemental eidos are that big is because the "elemental atk" multiplier isn't something readily accessible in huge quantities, unlike "character atk", or assault, which you can get plenty of even with disaster assaults. 10 max SL M assaults readily gives you 130% on the first number, but the maximum you're gonna get from elemental atk for free is 90-100%, and the 100% is a bit of a stretch in certain cases. Now factor in the 100% eidolon, and you can suddenly hit values of 145-200%.

^ totally this, i would just add that elemental advantage and attack soul weapons are both considered into the elemental bracket (reason why having soul weapon+ele adv suddenly makes character eidos appealing), so if you have your own 100%, you borrow a 100%, you play with ele adv and you have your maxed soul weapon, you have a ridiculuous amount of 275% elemental dmg, and this makes any assault income extremely valuable (reason why some dmm hraes owners run arthur with her hp axe instead of any attack weapon cause the 30% ele isnt that amazing anymore in those circumstances).

well, to help that further, they get 80% elemental attack no matter what with the 100% light eidolon.

to get the remainder (which increases as you break limit that eidolon), you'll need to match the element in your sub slots... 4% per each sub slot that's light in this case...

and as you break limit her, it's another 1% per match, so it goes from 4%, to 5%, to 6%... all the way to 8% per match...

so you don't immediately get 100% with the light (and dark later on) eidolon... but as you get more light eidolons, it'll help (so definitely need a light lilim with that until you can replace it). but even then, 80% is still a huge chunk.

and to put that in more perspective, the most you get outside of the gacha is 45% elemental (no special requirements), or 50% (need matching element) from events

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 08:44 AM
did all the dailies today for that 50 magic jewels so that i had 300
then used those 300 for a single magic jewel roll

and sure enough i got lucky and aquired my first SSR light kamihime called frey ^^ jeeej me

Laventale
07-14-2018, 08:46 AM
I suppose that's true. I've only played the game for about 2 months. I suppose it's because even though I've read up on things like Character Attack and element attack, I'm still not grasping the math.

You got the one eido that has less than 1% of dropping and every single whale is out for.

I don't see how that's a bad outcome whatsoever.

did all the dailies today for that 50 magic jewels so that i had 300
then used those 300 for a single magic jewel roll

and sure enough i got lucky and aquired my first SSR light kamihime called frey ^^ jeeej me

Gratz man, Frey is pretty cool.

nervehammer
07-15-2018, 04:10 PM
I was pulling on premium tickets and I got Michael............my fifth Light SSR. My other teams need more SSRs desperately but I get another Light one.

Can't complain too much since Michael is so useful anyways.

Laventale
07-15-2018, 05:26 PM
I was pulling on premium tickets and I got Michael............my fifth Light SSR. My other teams need more SSRs desperately but I get another Light one.

Can't complain too much since Michael is so useful anyways.

Same happened to me, kinda.

Had Metatron from the get-go, then I got Shamash and Bunny, then I got a Bunny dupe.

I pulled Diana from my recent pulls.

Can't complain, I need Dark and Water himes, tho.

MagicSpice
07-15-2018, 08:02 PM
i got SSR hime across the board, which happen to be:

6 Dark- Susanoo, Nephtys, Thanatos, Amon, Satan, Osiris
5 Fire- Ares, Svarog, Acala, Dakki, Yamaraja
5 Light- Sol, Raphael, Tsukiyomi, Shamash, Metatron
4 Wind- Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Cybele, Hastur
3 Water- Aphrodite, Snow Raphael, Saraswati
3 Thunder- Thor, Tyr, Jupiter

i started leaning towards wind, then to fire, then to dark, then to light, then back to dark....

it's just how this game is I guess

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 08:46 PM
i got SSR hime across the board, which happen to be:

6 Dark- Susanoo, Nephtys, Thanatos, Amon, Satan, Osiris
5 Fire- Ares, Svarog, Acala, Dakki, Yamaraja
5 Light- Sol, Raphael, Tsukiyomi, Shamash, Metatron
4 Wind- Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Cybele, Hastur
3 Water- Aphrodite, Snow Raphael, Saraswati
3 Thunder- Thor, Tyr, Jupiter

i started leaning towards wind, then to fire, then to dark, then to light, then back to dark....

it's just how this game is I guess

I wonder... how many of those are through cashing? :think:

For reference, here's a list of my SSRs:

Fire: Amaterasu, Ares
Wind: Summer Poseidon, Gaia, Hastur
Water: Snow Raphy, SSR Nike (reroll), Cthulhu (miracle), Ea
Thunder: Raiko
Light: Sol (miracle), Raphy (reroll)
Dark: cries. Insert dank meme here

And a whole bunch of OMEGALUL eidolons I guess...

1LB Ouroboros, Echidna, 1LB Takemikazuchi, Thunderbird, Fenrir, Jabberwock, Huanglong, Girimehkala

Laventale
07-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Dark: cries. Insert dank meme here

Ah, yes! The Dark meme team, fucking hell I'll never get a Dark SSR in what's left of my life.

http://puu.sh/AX8oi/c42f4ca97c.png

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 09:57 PM

Literally all the dark himes I have.

Laventale
07-15-2018, 10:10 PM

Literally all the dark himes I have.

At least you have qt Hypnos.

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 10:16 PM

Preach.

If only she was as strong as she was cute...

Ginger D Arc
07-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Just drew my second 100%, Hraesvelgr, to go along with Rudra.

MagicSpice
07-16-2018, 02:24 PM
I wonder... how many of those are through cashing? :think:

well, i know shamash, osiris, and a couple of pulls that would have gotten me Tsukiyomi came from my "something unexpected" vids where I got SSR from 300 magic jewels.... EACH

i don't fully remember, but i do know i've pulled a copy of a lot of those weapons through a ticket or jewel pull so if i paid to get them the first appearance, a lot had a free weapon break limit later on...

but if it helps, I did throw money at the game at least 34 times since it came out.... looking at my "Gacha Adventures" playlist... considering it was at least 60 bucks spent each time... that's quite a lot of money I spent over the course of the game (no less than 2k bucks).

i don't have her.....

mike004
07-17-2018, 01:32 AM
The best pull I've had so far was from those free event gacha tickets of all things.
First ticket drew a Raiko, second random rare. Third ticket drew a Belial. Never had that luck since though.

The kicker to this.... I main water. Have started creation on a fire team since.

mustafa
07-17-2018, 02:39 AM
few days ago, ive spend over 80 premium tickets and 48k jewels
1 really nice hit and not much more... (total: 3 ssr kami and 4(weak) ssr eidolons)

Slashley
07-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Notice that Kaisers are not weak, they're amazing sub-Eidolons. Particularly once the Eidolon Orb store hits, you can buy one more Dark Kaiser and she'll have very nice stats along with an extremely good on-use (for a Dark team).

Laventale
07-17-2018, 06:15 AM
few days ago, ive spend over 80 premium tickets and 48k jewels
1 really nice hit and not much more... (total: 3 ssr kami and 4(weak) ssr eidolons)

How the fuck do people get these rolls?

Eunicorn
07-17-2018, 02:57 PM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/370648315517337600/468883441048354817/unknown.png

im still on my new SR/R curse. way to go

MagicSpice
07-18-2018, 11:08 AM

even i'm not that lucky....

i might get about 3-4 SSR within 60 rolls at times, but not all at once in a 10-draw

Saberborn
07-19-2018, 12:35 PM
33 ten rolls and no fluffy. 5 SSR though, only decent one was Seth. Shouldn't have expected any better but been having good luck lately.

Laventale
07-19-2018, 02:47 PM
33 ten rolls and no fluffy. 5 SSR though, only decent one was Seth. Shouldn't have expected anything coming from Nutaku and their lower pull rates.

FTFY

10 characters.

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 04:00 PM
33 ten rolls and no fluffy. 5 SSR though, only decent one was Seth. Shouldn't have expected any better but been having good luck lately.

you mistype goof luck, thats 1.5% rate. kek.

Saberborn
07-19-2018, 04:59 PM
I expected between 4 to 6 SSR. Ignore the 3% it's actually closer to 1 SSR per 6 - 7 ten rolls. That's consistent with my experience for the most part. See satahltig (spelling) toolbox. Didnt do great, no fluffy and ok rate, but not bad either. ive gone 10+ ten rolls no ssr.

King-Electronics
07-20-2018, 12:48 AM
I expected between 4 to 6 SSR. Ignore the 3% it's actually closer to 1 SSR per 6 - 7 ten rolls. That's consistent with my experience for the most part. See satahltig (spelling) toolbox. Didnt do great, no fluffy and ok rate, but not bad either. ive gone 10+ ten rolls no ssr.

1. SSR out of 60-70draws, thats 1.5% purple appearance rate which is half as stated.
2. The price for star coin weren't halved, jewel given weren't doubled, meaning resource required for one new SSR kami has been increased by 100%
3. meaning you pay double the price while thinking its the usual.

Out of those 5SSR how many are kamihime weapon again?
That toolbox you mentioned says about 1.5% is the rate for SSR kamihime, now if you include eidolon with your rate, it would be 0.75% depending on kamihime you already had it can only go lower (dupes).

Saberborn
07-20-2018, 07:40 AM
We are getting away from topic of thread. That said, odds dont increase with each roll, its alway 3%. If you want a 99% chance youll pull a SSR it would take about 15 ten rolls. Its never 100%. For 75% chance for a SSR its about 4 to 5 ten rolls.
To your question two were eidolons and 3 kamihime. No dupes and i pulled frey, the rate up girl. No dupes is surprising since i have over half of the ssr kamihime girls.

MagicSpice
07-20-2018, 10:02 PM
the actual rates is pretty much 1.5% chance for ANY SSR kami... and the same for SSR eidolons...

but that's the entire pool added together, cause it's over 50 SSR kami splitting that 1.5%... meaning it's actually FAR LESS if you want someone specific...

i already added things up if they all had an even appearance rate (we all know that's a lie). if it was an even split, you're looking at a 0.03% chance to get Sol if there isn't any boosted rate for her (little kami gacha, light pull rate up, SSR guaranteed, etc.). the actual amount is probably less than that...

hence why we need those x15 banner rates.... the x6 one we have likely doesn't even make it 1/5th of a % chance to get a specific SSR...

the dupe girls you have don't raise or lower these chances... it only raises the chances of getting a dragonic eye. in my case, I have 28 out of the 53 SSR kami currently in the pool (so I have about a 52.83% chance to get a dragonic eye just off a guaranteed SSR kami weapon appearance). considering it's the next best thing, you still want this.

when it comes to pulls, i'd honestly say 100% eidolons and SSR kaisers are the top target, with SSR kami being next (especially key ones), then drag eyes. after that, it's whatever... nice if you do get an eidolon you can use though (for instance, if i don't get water kaiser/rudra, another fafnir is next best eidolon for me)

TKGroup
07-22-2018, 07:59 AM
11months of playing f2p... i only got 3 ssr eido fafnir 1* and gale kaiser dragoon
i got 14 ssr kamis

mike004
07-24-2018, 01:56 AM
Another f2p player here, started mid may this year. However.....Just drew my third 100% Eidolon today.
Started the account with a Rudra from the free jewels, drew a Belial on an event gacha ticket.
Then just picked up Kirin today on the 3000 magic jewel roll.....10836

AutoCrimson
07-24-2018, 03:31 AM

wild Hrae appeared, 3k jews

being f2p, and having 2 100% eidos is.. interesting

Laventale
07-24-2018, 09:08 AM

wild Hrae appeared, 3k jews

being f2p, and having 2 100% eidos is.. interesting

I present to you, my 10 jewel pull!

http://puu.sh/B27mR/36c659a24f.png

Pretty good, isn't it?

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 09:29 AM
I present to you, my 10 jewel pull!

Pretty good, isn't it?

Ooh ooh, I see that powerful as fuck fire dragon lady you have!

You're a whale aren't you :smirk:

Barglesworth
07-25-2018, 02:33 AM
Just started this yesterday, and now I'm wondering if I used up all my luck. I drew 10 magic jewel gacha and got two SSRs: Fafnir and Thunderbird. XD

Fafnir's great for now because most of my party is water, thunderbird kinda helps because the last member is thunder. Didn't have any fire SRs until Amon. I plan to switch to wind when I get more wind weapons, eidolons, and kamihimes. No luck with them in gacha so far though. :p

AutoCrimson
07-25-2018, 02:38 AM
reroll.

10 characters.

Cobblemaniac
07-25-2018, 02:41 AM
Just started this yesterday, and now I'm wondering if I used up all my luck. I drew 10 magic jewel gacha and got two SSRs: Fafnir and Thunderbird. XD

Fafnir's great for now because most of my party is water, thunderbird kinda helps because the last member is thunder. Didn't have any fire SRs until Amon. I plan to switch to wind when I get more wind weapons, eidolons, and kamihimes. No luck with them in gacha so far though. :p

reroll.

10 characters.

In case you need to know, bargle, here's one of the many threads about rerolling.

https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2960-kamipro-rerolling-guide.html

We've got a couple of guides sitting around this forum on rerolling, and what is actually good, but currently the best ones you can get, and should aim for are 100% eidolons.

Good luck.

MagicSpice
07-25-2018, 10:57 AM
yeah, being that brand new, nothing is better than rerolling for an excellent start....

if you're patient (and lucky) enough, you could get a 100% eidolon and 1 or 2 matching SSR kami with it... i'd at least try to get one SSR kami to match that 100% eidolon, 2+ is only for the extremely patient...

Laventale
07-26-2018, 12:37 AM
http://puu.sh/B3isQ/2d51ab4ecd.png

I bought this piece of shit.

Could've been worse.

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 01:23 AM
I bought this piece of shit.

Could've been worse.

First thought I had was: Stick it on Sol :neutral:

Laventale
07-26-2018, 10:28 AM
First thought I had was: Stick it on Sol :neutral:

Man, I wish I had Sol.

Aidoru
07-27-2018, 01:46 PM
Probably the most fortunate I've been all year with this game. Spent all morning thinking about who to get with the MT gacha, decided to get Mammon. Buys the gacha and gets Mammon and Marduk (https://i.imgur.com/NjG0Awg.jpg) with the x10 pull. Well there goes a years worth of RNG luck. I don't remember the last time I pulled 2 SSRs at once, if ever, let alone 2 SSR himes.

Ginger D Arc
07-27-2018, 08:36 PM
...and on the other end of the spectrum...

Thought, eh, why not... got the MT gacha and the three SR + Regalia draws too.

Still haven't decided on the MT yet, but as for the gachas?? All I got was Dis...10879

Laventale
07-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Probably the most fortunate I've been all year with this game. Spent all morning thinking about who to get with the MT gacha, decided to get Mammon. Buys the gacha and gets Mammon and Marduk (https://i.imgur.com/NjG0Awg.jpg) with the x10 pull. Well there goes a years worth of RNG luck. I don't remember the last time I pulled 2 SSRs at once, if ever, let alone 2 SSR himes.

Kindly explode.

HugMeTender
07-28-2018, 12:27 PM
So I pulled Atum from the 10 chain MT. She's.. Interesting. Is there a point in having her on the same team as Sol since they're both healers?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

LeCrestfallen
07-28-2018, 01:01 PM
situational, if you can cover the most important debuffs, she has a place, after all her heal can be amplified by sol (not the barrier mind you), her reincarnation on a hime is quite usefu if you have a squishy core hime in the front, and her cooldown reduce is really handy with herc, since she would be only one turn without her buffs.

Is she core? nope, not at all, but very useful. Replaced beloborg with her, even if i don't hit the atk down cap, light is tough without it anyway, and additional heal counteracts damage to a certain degree.

MagicSpice
08-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Does this count as luck?

Keep in mind, I NEVER gotten an assault drop in MONTHS (over 7 months in fact).

But, my light grid is full of SSR with some form of assault... gg

Ikki
08-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Does this count as luck?

Keep in mind, I NEVER gotten an assault drop in MONTHS (over 7 months in fact).

But, my light grid is full of SSR with some form of assault... gg

Umm what? those drop like candy now on Lrag, so no, thats not lucky, just everyday drops.

MagicSpice
08-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Umm what? those drop like candy now on Lrag, so no, thats not lucky, just everyday drops.

You missed the part about one not dropping for months...

Doesn't drop like candy for me

(Even then, I can't use it)

Ginger D Arc
08-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Took advantage of the gold sale today...

Over three consecutive pulls....

Exey Mist
08-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Just heard about how good re-rolling was today and so I gave it a shot... I got Rudra in about 3 hours and ~ 50 accounts.

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 08:19 PM
Just heard about how good re-rolling was today and so I gave it a shot... I got Rudra in about 3 hours and ~ 50 accounts.

Murder is legal... right...?

Congrats on your Rudra though, clearing content should be a breeze for you.

Exey Mist
08-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Murder is legal... right...?

Congrats on your Rudra though, clearing content should be a breeze for you.

Haha thanks for your suggestion to re-roll it proved to be a good choice :)

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Decided to take a shot at this limited set, cause bikinis, right? One 10x roll plus 19 tickets later, I get...

Uriel!

Ah ha, I knew all along that spending the eyes to awaken Ea would provoke the RNG to give me another hime on the awakening list.

Laventale
08-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Decided to take a shot at this limited set, cause bikinis, right? One 10x roll plus 19 tickets later, I get...

Uriel!

Ah ha, I knew all along that spending the eyes to awaken Ea would provoke the RNG to give me another hime on the awakening list.

She's the next one to get awakened.

I have 8 eyes but no hime to awaken, so yeah...

FreeToPay
08-03-2018, 01:18 AM
FML. Rolled Belial on one account then rolled Ares and Dakki on the next one. RNG WHYYYYYYYY

Kitty
08-03-2018, 08:56 AM
found this for one of my union homebois n maxed it eheheh
this is why everyone should let me do their acc quests smh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/474952490324852736/unknown.png

HugMeTender
08-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Since pretty much most of the gacha eidolons aren't really amazing, is the SSR guarantee gacha even worth it? I mean I guess it's nice knowing you'll get at least one SSR from a pull, but what's the point?

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Since pretty much most of the gacha eidolons aren't really amazing, is the SSR guarantee gacha even worth it? I mean I guess it's nice knowing you'll get at least one SSR from a pull, but what's the point?

Precisely.

LeCrestfallen
08-05-2018, 01:39 PM
they are better than any raid eidos once they are mlb though? 60% dual elemental atk is better than all raid eidos we will ever get.

Slashley
08-05-2018, 03:07 PM
they are better than any raid eidos once they are mlb though? 60% dual elemental atk is better than all raid eidos we will ever get.Once you get to 2-3 Stars, some of them are better yes. But with like 20 SSRs in there, and many of them being garbage, how likely is it that you'll hit that many of the same?

If you ask me, unless you spend thousands of dollars on the game (per month), don't bother with the SSR Eidolon guaranteed gacha. It's just there to sucker people to buy it, as well as compliment whales for whom it's an alright deal.

Laventale
08-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Once you get to 2-3 Stars, some of them are better yes. But with like 20 SSRs in there, and many of them being garbage, how likely is it that you'll hit that many of the same?

If you ask me, unless you spend thousands of dollars on the game (per month), don't bother with the SSR Eidolon guaranteed gacha. It's just there to sucker people to buy it, as well as compliment whales for whom it's an alright deal.

Well, it's been months since I spent a dime on this game (mainly 'cuz I have no money whatsoever, I'd love to buy the guaranteeds and the miracle ticket) and I still managed to get Jabba 55% and Ouro 45% just having like 5 gacha eidolons... don't ask me how.

MagicSpice
08-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Once you get to 2-3 Stars, some of them are better yes. But with like 20 SSRs in there, and many of them being garbage, how likely is it that you'll hit that many of the same?

that's cause unlike me, you didn't hit a lot of those elem atk eidolons...

i got at least 2 of each elem attack gacha eidolon, most coming from those SSR tickets...

but, that's just RNG... and preference since you still have a higher chance to get the better eidolon with those tickets since one pull is forced to be SSR... making it around a 1-2% chance on that pull instead of a fraction of a percent

Slashley
08-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Well, it's been months since I spent a dime on this game (mainly 'cuz I have no money whatsoever, I'd love to buy the guaranteeds and the miracle ticket) and I still managed to get Jabba 55% and Ouro 45% just having like 5 gacha eidolons... don't ask me how.That's still just 1-star, which means that event SSR Eidolons are better. You'll need to be even luckier than that.

HugMeTender
08-05-2018, 07:27 PM
I want that Oriental gacha so bad.. Just because Kirin so damn bad..

Kirin would make my team godly.

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 07:48 PM
I want that Oriental gacha so bad.. Just because Kirin so damn bad..

Kirin would make my team godly.

Don't get jebaited pls

HugMeTender
08-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Don't get jebaited plsI'm not buying any gacha that isn't a guarantee or has 10 + something valueable.