PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Fortune/Misfortune

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Diesirae
05-19-2017, 07:24 AM
You know that feeling when you draw an SSR from the Gacha or when you're on an insane bad luck streak.. the feeling of wanting to show other people how lucky or unlucky you really are. Be it either to boast about your spoils or to hear about other people's misfortune as a comfort that it could always be worse. Well, now you can..

And to avoid going into the subject, let's exclude re-rolling from this thread. Whether you're for or against it doesn't matter, to each their own. But the thing is, it's not really fortune/misfortune if you're just manipulating 'luck' to bend to your own will. Hope we can all at least agree on that ^ω^

So yeah: stories, pictures; short, long, whatever you will.

My story is..
Within the course of 2 days I got and used 2 premium tickets, from the login bonus as well as the on-going event, both netting me an SSR; which is already insanely lucky in my experience. I really can't complain, right? *sigh* it may sound like I am, but I'm really not. So.. even if you don't count the Hime SSR ticket I used, it's not my first SSR technically (which was an Eidolon). But it was my first Kamihime SSR and I got Poseidon which is an amazing timely addition for the current event and to the Shiva I already got from the ticket. No complaints there but I really wished for Raiko more than anything.

Now the second ticket, which I just used a few minutes ago.. From previous experiences I always expect the worse from Gachas in games and after Poseidon I really wasn't expecting another SSR to pop out. So imagine my thought process when another SSR weapon did pop out; seeing it's thunder but already knowing it's not Raiko, and then waiting for about 10 seconds for a Kamihime reveal only to get directed to the screenshot below:

TL;DR: I got 2 SSRs in a row from premium tickets and I can't complain, but the latter (despite being a good weapon) was not a Hime so FML anyway X3
Translation: "Waaaah, I didn't get what I wanted (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ Boohoo" But that's always the case isn't it. 〜〜(/ ̄▽)/ 〜ф

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 08:45 AM
Well, considering that I have exactly zero SSR draws... and I've been playing since the very beginning...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't reroll and casual but my bad luck today where my RARE ticket only produce a junk dagger.

- - - Updated - - -

Fortune: Got 3 SSR in a single attempt
Misfortune: 2 of them where weapons for water that didnt have a kami and i havent gotten an SSR since despite drawing at least 12 times (times 10).

in battle...
Fortune: Got 2 super potions and 2 potions before the boss in ultimate
misfortune: medusa started off by freezing my party for the entire fight

Meltdown
05-19-2017, 10:42 AM
The account I use for Kamihime is somewhat blessed by the Gacha gods. I started it with Satan and Amaterasu and quickly got Michael from a gem draw. I got Sol on the next draw I made a few weeks later. I've since gotten a few other SSR Himes, at least one for each element at this point.

For best luck though I've got to go with what I got from the SSR tickets. I picked up both tickets as while I have lots of top end Himes I have very few SSR summons and those were all event ones. I got Behemoth which I was happy with but was surprised when the Gacha also spit out Titania.

Diesirae
05-19-2017, 05:29 PM
The account I use for Kamihime is somewhat blessed by the Gacha gods. I started it with Satan and Amaterasu and quickly got Michael from a gem draw. I got Sol on the next draw I made a few weeks later. I've since gotten a few other SSR Himes, at least one for each element at this point.

For best luck though I've got to go with what I got from the SSR tickets. I picked up both tickets as while I have lots of top end Himes I have very few SSR summons and those were all event ones. I got Behemoth which I was happy with but was surprised when the Gacha also spit out Titania.

Damn, I couldn't even wrap my head around someone getting so lucky that much.
I'm avoiding the SSR Eidolon ticket at all cost.. even though I would really fancy getting Fenrir now, I'm pretty certain it would probably give me either a duplicate or one of the trash dragoons. The odds are not really favorable on that regard.

misfortune: medusa started off by freezing my party for the entire fight

Ugh, I still have nightmares from some of my Medusa runs.. (″ロ゛) Petrify is a real pain.

lightwolf
05-19-2017, 06:41 PM
So I've been doing a little experiment. The gold gacha has a daily special that is only 150 gold the first time each day. So over the past few days i've been experimenting with it to see what i get. So far this is my results:
1. R- Weapon
2. SSR- Ouroboros
3. SR Eido +1
4. SSR- Ouroboros
5. SR-Kamihime Weapon Oberon
6. R-Weapon
7. R-Kamihime Weapon Circe
8. SSR Eido- Behemoth

So yea i'd say that's been pretty good so far. My original idea was to use about 3000 gold, the equivalent of 1 gold x10 to see if it's worth it as you aren't even guaranteed an SR from the daily unlike the x10. So far it looks like i'll be doing the daily for a while.

Zerana
05-19-2017, 07:06 PM
So I've been doing a little experiment. The gold gacha has a daily special that is only 150 gold the first time each day. So over the past few days i've been experimenting with it to see what i get. So far this is my results:
1. R- Weapon
2. SSR- Ouroboros
3. SR Eido +1
4. SSR- Ouroboros
6. R-Weapon
8. SSR Eido- Behemoth

So yea i'd say that's been pretty good so far. My original idea was to use about 3000 gold, the equivalent of 1 gold x10 to see if it's worth it as you aren't even guaranteed an SR from the daily unlike the x10. So far it looks like i'll be doing the daily for a while.

Wow, that's pretty impressive. Really does look like using the daily is the best way to do things. Even if someone's luck is worse than that it still seems like a pretty nice payout.

Diesirae
05-19-2017, 10:01 PM
1. R- Weapon
2. SSR- Ouroboros
3. SR Eido +1
4. SSR- Ouroboros
6. R-Weapon
8. SSR Eido- Behemoth

Well, I had leftover NG and my 'experiment' with the same idea by using the daily half off gacha about 7 times in a row during previous event got me nothing but Rares and one SR. So I wouldn't take it for granted but in the big picture it is cheaper than a straight up 10 pull for basically the same odds.

AutoCrimson
05-21-2017, 10:23 AM
the only luck i got - 4 SSuccess while enhancing weapon in a row

Yusuke
05-21-2017, 06:15 PM
what can i say...

Diesirae
05-22-2017, 04:29 AM
what can i say...
"..except you're welcome."

Well, considering SRs are still 15% odds.. hitting it 6 out of 10 is pretty lucky indeed. (─‿‿─)
At most I've gotten 2 maybe 3 from a 10 pull.

Yusuke
05-23-2017, 04:08 PM
Now i use 300 jewel in my alt, and get Fenrir and 300 jewel in my main and got Huanglong.
My main use water team and my alt use thunder......

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Now i use 300 jewel in my alt, and get Fenrir and 300 jewel in my main and got Huanglong.

300 jewel... that's some insane luck, though it landed on the wrong place but they're still very good in sub. Fenrir has ability damage up for 3 turn and Wanglong has a stun extender. Stacking Fenrir+Kaiser Dragoon+Ifrit/Fafnir is the ultimate eidolon ability damage buff.

Diesirae
05-24-2017, 06:40 AM

I'd be somewhat upset if I got Fenrir on an alt, having a strong water team on my main. (#`Д´)
But still, a mere 300 jewels for any SSR; Hime or Eidolon is a cheap and lucky harem scene X3

TigerNinja
05-24-2017, 07:16 AM
I try what you do yusuke my last 750 jewels to try for SSR got 2 R shits. This game being unfair..... lol.

Sivard
05-25-2017, 04:02 PM

Don't know if my lack of SR kamihimes is a bad thing...

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Need 2000 pp more to get 20 divine tickets but the event has ended. i awfully miscalculated the time limit...

BigBobs
05-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Fortune: Today I decided to use my 3 premium tickets, and surprise surprise, a gold gacha appeared, followed by a ssr thunder weapon. Neat! I thought, I could use a thunder SSR, since I have a fairly solid SR thunder team. But...it's a dark Kami (Susanoo)! Which is great, because my dark team is stacked (Amon unleashed is my other SSR).

But now, after finally splitting my fire (Amaterasu + Acala) and dark teams....I sorta want to remerge them for a full SSR front line with Echidna lead.

Misfortune: My first ssr was the dark gun with no attached kami.

Yusuke
05-26-2017, 08:02 PM
I try what you do yusuke my last 750 jewels to try for SSR got 2 R shits. This game being unfair..... lol.

Somehow, my 3000 gacha summons are not giving me anything good.

Don't know if my lack of SR kamihimes is a bad thing...

you will keep these summons?

Fortune: Today I decided to use my 3 premium tickets, and surprise surprise, a gold gacha appeared, followed by a ssr thunder weapon. Neat! I thought, I could use a thunder SSR, since I have a fairly solid SR thunder team. But...it's a dark Kami (Susanoo)! Which is great, because my dark team is stacked (Amon unleashed is my other SSR).

But now, after finally splitting my fire (Amaterasu + Acala) and dark teams....I sorta want to remerge them for a full SSR front line with Echidna lead.

Misfortune: My first ssr was the dark gun with no attached kami.

You have a very fun team there, gz!!

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Rank 41, have 265 jewels and the only SSR I've gotten so far is from the Crom Cruach event. Only 200 jewels total spent on revives, everything else into 3k jewel gatcha for a total of 4 or 5 rolls since I started with 6k for being a new member and yesterday I spent 9k for a couple R himes, Beelzebub and some SR weps with no himes.

arphael
06-05-2017, 09:06 PM
well, just another morning grinding event ultimate

EmiyaNanaya
06-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Welp, for me, in my first try in my first day, I got Fafnir right off the bat, making me squeal in delight for at that time I got a Fire/Water team... Damn feels good to get her...

noxybell
07-09-2017, 08:51 PM

I think I used up my luck for the rest of this year.

dreadpin
07-09-2017, 09:08 PM

I think I used up my luck for the rest of this year.

such luck much wow but this account gonna missed out a few raids~ and gratz

noxybell
07-09-2017, 11:12 PM
such luck much wow but this account gonna missed out a few raids~ and gratz

Thanks. But I've been around for a while and I didn't miss out much events, especially raids that don't reprint. This was just one of the 10-chain tickets from the DP crossover mission reward that I finally bit the bullet to use it. Apparently the bullet was made of marshmellow :cool:

Mitoru
07-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Can't pull a single ssr drop from this event gachas (Not that i care about the + hp spear), but the premium ticket got me Thor. Still mad at the "improved" drop rate of Yggdrasil.

dreadpin
07-10-2017, 03:43 AM
Thanks. But I've been around for a while and I didn't miss out much events, especially raids that don't reprint. This was just one of the 10-chain tickets from the DP crossover mission reward that I finally bit the bullet to use it. Apparently the bullet was made of marshmellow :cool:

now i'm getting jelly and salty..... huhuhuhu

AutoCrimson
07-10-2017, 02:47 PM
if i rolled 2 Amaterasu already, and 1 Sol, is this considered bad luck (cuz got only weapon for second Ama) or good luck (cuz technically still got SSR) ?

dreadpin
07-13-2017, 06:38 AM
i used my 40k on main and 20k on alt.... 0 SSR....

kind of feel like quiting = ="

Aidoru
07-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Alt uses a premium ticket. Gets Thor. Not sure if I should be happy or angry that my main gets diddly squat.

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 09:54 AM
i used my 40k on main and 20k on alt.... 0 SSR....

kind of feel like quiting = ="

Your not kidding rite? Hole shet! That's 200 rolls mang! They said they be like givin it a 3% for a SSR so that shoulda been 1 in 33 shot rite? No other way mang, da bullet wasnt even inthe gun mang, nutaku be like done goofed up agaain like that last evend! Your srsly got yorself screwed mang.

katsalia
07-13-2017, 10:01 AM
Aidoru's yolo ticket roll inspired me to do my own...
Got an SSR weapon with no Kamihime attached, don't know if I should be happy or sad.

dreadpin
07-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Your not kidding rite? Hole shet! That's 200 rolls mang! They said they be like givin it a 3% for a SSR so that shoulda been 1 in 33 shot rite? No other way mang, da bullet wasnt even inthe gun mang, nutaku be like done goofed up agaain like that last evend! Your srsly got yorself screwed mang.

i'm not kidding, and that screenshot was a day earlier

and i think u counting it wrong? 3k per roll so it should be around 13 rolls

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 01:16 AM

I now you aint kiddin I saw youre post before and I dun check my math mang, it 200capsules for 60k jewals. You shoulda be like getting 5 at 2.5% handicap.

didimelo100
07-14-2017, 01:25 AM

I feel sorry for us dude. We didn't got our Hades. :/

choc0keki
07-14-2017, 07:04 AM
I used 14000 Jewels and all my tickets from the dragon providence crossover to summon for Hades or at least a couple additions to my dark team, 0 Hades and the only dark i got was Naberius.

After reading the previous posts, maybe the rates up are actually fucked like with Yggdrasil -- and HoroBoro just missed a legit lottery win or something.

HoroBoro
07-14-2017, 07:05 AM
I feel sorry for us dude. We didn't got our Hades. :/

Sorry.... maybe you'll get Dark Amaterasu later on though.

Happy I got mine :D

Dark team looking good

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 07:48 AM
Sorry.... maybe you'll get Dark Amaterasu later on though.
]

And there happens to be that "lucky dude" at the right TIME and the right PLACE, hard to believe.
You're a fucking shill. Been doing damage control much, shill?

Kitty
07-14-2017, 07:56 AM
a day before the union event, I topped up for the SSR kami ticket which is $65 when converted from my currency to USD... so I got an extra 1K as a compensation...
I found with that ticket a kami weapon I already had, so no new SSR Kami, no SR and no R ... (tyr's sword)
cause I had 1k extra gold on my account, i topped up another 500 gold to do the 1.5k gold draw for the first time and... found 2 R kami that i'll probably never use.
not a single dark, then I realized the next day was the day Hades was released. I thought it would be 2 days after from when I bought the ticket... if I knew, I probably would've saved it for a day... maybe I could've found ANY other kami. this made me so upset to the point where I wanted to quit but... well it won't end well if I actually did delete my account then.

then the next day, in the union event, got some premium ticket and found Light Nergal and did 300 draw and found yet ANOTHER SSR Kami weapon that I already had...(Amaterasu's staff)
but... that's nice, to think I can spend just 300 jewel to get a draconic eye and limit breaks one of my SSR weapons... I'd rather find SR/SSR I already had than any R wep/eido... but compared to spending $65 to do it.... bullshit... if you're spending this amount, you shouldn't be able to find someone you already had... it's really not fair.

dreadpin
07-14-2017, 08:21 AM
a day before the union event, I topped up for the SSR kami ticket which is $65 when converted from my currency to USD... so I got an extra 1K as a compensation...
I found with that ticket a kami weapon I already had, so no new SSR Kami, no SR and no R ... (tyr's sword)
cause I had 1k extra gold on my account, i topped up another 500 gold to do the 1.5k gold draw for the first time and... found 2 R kami that i'll probably never use.
not a single dark, then I realized the next day was the day Hades was released. I thought it would be 2 days after from when I bought the ticket... if I knew, I probably would've saved it for a day... maybe I could've found ANY other kami. this made me so upset to the point where I wanted to quit but... well it won't end well if I actually did delete my account then.

then the next day, in the union event, got some premium ticket and found Light Nergal and did 300 draw and found yet ANOTHER SSR Kami weapon that I already had...(Amaterasu's staff)
but... that's nice, to think I can spend just 300 jewel to get a draconic eye and limit breaks one of my SSR weapons... I'd rather find SR/SSR I already had than any R wep/eido... but compared to spending $65 to do it.... bullshit... if you're spending this amount, you shouldn't be able to find someone you already had... it's really not fair.

well u already see my 60k jewels down the drain.....if i was the bystander.... i definitely will not cash in for it lol

Rhenosa
07-14-2017, 08:22 AM
And there happens to be that "lucky dude" at the right TIME and the right PLACE, hard to believe.
You're a fucking shill. Been doing damage control much, shill?

the salt is real

Kitty
07-14-2017, 08:30 AM
well u already see my 60k jewels down the drain.....if i was the bystander.... i definitely will not cash in for it lol

i wouldn't again, i regret it... and i'd probably regret it later even if i found a SSR kami i wanted/needed.. what kind of sad lowlife i am to spend this much for a girl in an online game T_T (though i actually probably would buy it again if i had a job...)
but oh wait...didn't even one...i got a sword..... lol...whereas a friend can find 2 SSR kami in 1 pack... next time he'll find 3 -_-
feel like quitting just thinking about it :p

but honestly that sucks worse.. to save 60K jewels and get nothing from it sounds a lot worse O_O... this is why i'll never save, my luck has always been shitty, my first time saving 3k jewel was a month ago and found nothing at all. didn't get to do a x10 draw at the beginning of the game.. :P

ahh.. this thread is depressing indeed
i'm either jealous of someone, or feel bad for someone :/

dreadpin
07-14-2017, 08:41 AM
i wouldn't again, i regret it... and i'd probably regret it later even if i found a SSR kami i wanted/needed.. what kind of sad lowlife i am to spend this much for a girl in an online game T_T (though i actually probably would buy it again if i had a job...)
but oh wait...didn't even one...i got a sword..... lol...whereas a friend can find 2 SSR kami in 1 pack... next time he'll find 3 -_-

but honestly that sucks worse.. to save 60K jewels and get nothing from it sounds a lot worse O_O... this is why i'll never save, my luck has always been shitty, my first time saving 3k jewel was a month ago and found nothing at all. didn't get to do a x10 draw at the beginning of the game.. :P

i know my luck been shitty hence hoarding..... but i didn't know.... 60k without 1 SSR that's really make me lmao.....

Rhenosa
07-14-2017, 08:42 AM

the way percentage work is not accumulative, 5% out of 100 rolls doesnt mean 5 guaranteed. its 5% for each rolls. RNG is the most controversial topic when it comes to fair/unfair. the topic gets especially blurred if it has something to do with money, just like TCG in real life. i dont think there is a specific way to enjoy games like that.

what im trying to say is, comparing what you have with others is really unhealthy habit when it comes to games that rely heavily on RNG. believe me, there will always some1 with better shit... always, no matter what you have.

dreadpin
07-14-2017, 08:44 AM
the way percentage work is not accumulative, 5% out of 100 rolls doesnt mean 5 guaranteed. its 5% for each rolls. RNG is the most controversial topic when it comes to fair/unfair. the topic gets especially blurred if it has something to do with money, just like TCG in real life. i dont think there is a specific way to enjoy games like that.

what im trying to say is, comparing what you have with others is really unhealthy habit when it comes to games that rely heavily on RNG. believe me, there will always some1 with better shit... always, no matter what you have.

i would like to find one with over 60k jewels and without 1 SSR.... to sooth the pain that salt on my wound lol

BicBoi
07-14-2017, 09:23 AM

Uhm... I guess nobody's expecting a 3% SSR rates to work like that, what most people inadvertantly believe are most likely this:
3% HIT on every roll in other words 97% NOT-HIT on each roll as well.

Meaning a chance of getting that NOT-HIT for 33 times in-a-row is 0.0001%, see where I'm going?
There may be a case of 2 SSR in 66 roll where it happens to be on its 65th or 66th roll (0.0000001%)
there may be a case of 3 SSR in 99 roll on its 97th,98th, and its 99th (0.00000000001%)

I'm good with betting on that 99.9999999999% chance of the rates being a LIE. The people responsible should be tar and feathered, pilloried, and have a Nun ringing a bell chanting SHAM SHAM SHAM.

sanahtlig
07-14-2017, 11:34 AM
i know my luck been shitty hence hoarding..... but i didn't know.... 60k without 1 SSR that's really make me lmao.....
According to my calculations, you need to spend 70k jewels for a 95% chance at obtaining an SSR kamihime. So your situation isn't even a statistical outlier.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 12:28 PM
According to my calculations, you need to spend 70k jewels for a 95% chance at obtaining an SSR kamihime. So your situation isn't even a statistical outlier.

Hi, I think the guy in question doesn't even got an SSR, whats your result when calculating the chance of obtaining an SSR no matter what's inside?

sanahtlig
07-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi, I think the guy in question doesn't even got an SSR, whats your result when calculating the chance of obtaining an SSR no matter what's inside?
30k jewels (ten 10-rolls) for a 95% probability.

Santiago Rosa
07-15-2017, 12:30 AM
12 000 Gems, Oberon and 5 R´s. I´m done.

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 12:39 AM
I once made 14 accounts to roll for summer sol during her spotlight. Rolled 28 10 rolls, only SSR I got was Michael. Called it quits went back to main account and rolled the daily 150 gold yolo roll got summer sol. I'm starting to think doing proxy rolls might improve your chances.

KiraNoX20A
07-15-2017, 01:48 AM
I once made 14 accounts to roll for summer sol during her spotlight. Rolled 28 10 rolls, only SSR I got was Michael. Called it quits went back to main account and rolled the daily 150 gold yolo roll got summer sol. I'm starting to think doing proxy rolls might improve your chances.

I sort of agree with you bro. Got poseidon and aphro in 2x 10 rolls after rerolling

bigblackcock
07-15-2017, 05:28 AM
as i we have no problem to reach the 40M PP for event, i decided to do dark raid boss hopefully to find a gun to MLB it and level up.
http://i66.tinypic.com/szy9s2.png

Kitty
07-15-2017, 07:08 AM
did x1 300 jewel draw and was surprised to see my 2nd SSR draw from here since the beginning of union event... still no new kami, but I can't complain XD nice to have luck like this after having that shitty luck with the SSR guaranteed ticket.. but finally I have a nice wind eidolon.. only had Garuda at 1 star, and Quetzalcoatl at 2 so...both just 35% bonus... :D item drop rate, same one as Anzu? more chances of SSR eido/wep coming out of the shiny chest instead of SR? not that i'm using snatch, so this is a nice I can have another way to get it. and increase burst gauge sounds good ^_^ now to get 100 jewel from encounter/harem

EmiyaNanaya
07-16-2017, 03:05 AM
Honestly, just before the end of the previous event, I just went and do a 3000 Jewel Gatcha, and guess what, I got Freya and (Beach) Light Nergal in one go... You could say that after getting Freya, I have a complete Wind team set... With a team of Hermes, Scathath, Cybele, Freya, Zephyrus and Boreas...

lanza
07-20-2017, 02:44 AM
i love the gacha <3

need a good eidolon now

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 03:55 AM
after a few days re-roling i got ssr summer sol ,ssr svaroq , ssr titania and a ssr weapon looks good right?

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Decided to spend $50 for the SSR ticket, pulled Sol Raiko Shiva in one SSR

On my Sol Raiko Shiva account

Three demonic eyes staring at me FML

Pareidolia
07-20-2017, 11:56 PM
Well, I just got Dark Amon out of 2100 Jewels (7 Rolls)
I wanted a Fire SSR Eidolon since my fulll Fire Team lacks one and I just have Behemoth plus a Thunder SSR Eido but I feel blessed today

dreadpin
07-29-2017, 06:12 AM
i got 2 apo lances.... this is something to me....

Chrestomancy
08-24-2017, 02:59 AM
Finally Thunder focus comes up, so I drew 6000 jewel gotcha.

Got 2 SR eidolon and beach light nergal. :'(

Guess I'll do that again in November, no new Kamihime until then.

phuonglop12a2
08-24-2017, 05:50 AM
First SSR: Cú.
Second SSR: Poseidon from Last 300 jewel Gacha.

And i have not gotten any SSR Kamihime since this time, after spend 2x 3000 gacha, and today, when i gacha with 3000 jewel again :p

Arphodite :P

I Really hope for one SSR or SR thunder kamihime, but it is water type :o.

A little disappointment.
More happiness :P

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 03:56 AM
Go for Light team since I started.
>Only have Sol and the one from Story.

Etheren
09-01-2017, 11:46 AM
I've been pretty lucky with all my pulls. Though, now I'm broke and have no jewels anymore.

But hey, SSRs are still great in the end. Now if only I could get the holy stars of light to upgrade my stuff...

phuonglop12a2
09-02-2017, 01:51 PM
I've been pretty lucky with all my pulls. Though, now I'm broke and have no jewels anymore.

But hey, SSRs are still great in the end. Now if only I could get the holy stars of light to upgrade my stuff...

You are so lucky :p

How many kami you got with first 6000 jewel ? 3 or 4 ?

Etheren
09-03-2017, 02:21 AM

You are so lucky :p

How many kami you got with first 6000 jewel ? 3 or 4 ?

The first pull yielded 1, the second pull gave me another 2 and 2 SSR Eidolons. The rest came from my 3rd and 4th attempt.

Diesirae
09-05-2017, 07:27 AM
All the wind-up and saving jewels for Cthulhu (this event) only to get this.
I honestly wasn't expecting anything better but it still sucks to have a confirmed disappointment.

Rolled 6 more times afterwards with leftover jewels (all 1 pulls) and got another SSR Nike..
Can't look a gift horse in the mouth but it still 'hurts' to think that could have been any other water SSR/nondupe.

AutoCrimson
09-05-2017, 07:42 AM
used 70 pulls on each acc, got Metatron and Hades on one, Acala and Aphro on second. Wanted Ctulhu(

idk if the game wants me to use Light, or Water

sanahtlig
09-05-2017, 10:11 AM
I did the equivalent of 314 Premium ticket rolls just now with the following result:
Susanoo, Tyr, Sol (duplicate), Oberon (SR), a bunch of other useless SR and R kamihime.

Of those, Oberon was actually the most useful pull. I was hoping I'd at least get a second SSR kamihime for one of my teams with an existing SSR (Water, Fire, Wind, Light), but somehow I got SSRs for the two teams that didn't have them, and a duplicate. That was... rather unlikely, though 3-4 SSR kamihime matches what I'd expected.

At least with Gaia + Oberon my Wind team is now well-balanced (and extremely tanky if I run Andromeda or Joan + Black Propaganda), and could eventually be as strong as my Water team (Shiva + Triton). Since my Water team isn't any stronger, I'll have to think about which team to invest Miracle tickets in.

Lala
09-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Rolled equivalent of 150 pulls, Sol (duplicate) and Kamiless weapon :( 6 month worth of dailies for pretty much no s

Azumish
09-05-2017, 06:31 PM
I used both ssr guaranteed pulls and 3k jewels trying to get Cthulhu. got 2 rare kamihime total from all 3 pulls and Satan from both my ssr pulls. Not happy about that.

Kastro
09-05-2017, 06:56 PM
I have 30k jewels stored to roll Asherat when I get to nutaku but oh, every time I see Cthulhu I feel a damn temptation, I spent the two 10 chain of reward of the crossover, that is already enough for me.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 07:02 PM
12k jewels/4x 10 rolls later...

Acala - my fire team needed literally any SR or above. I'll take it.
Raphael - probably replaces Uranus in my light team. The game likes giving me light stuff despite me not caring for that element.
Nyarlathotep - the one I was aiming for today in the first place; taking 4 rolls to get there was scary. Oh, yea, Cthulhu would be awesome, but failing to get Cthulhu was an expected outcome. Nyarlathotep's debuffs are sorely needed in my dark team.
Maeve - probably not making my wind team
Freya - uhh... I guess I could replace Chronus with her? Depending on how much I value that single target heal.
Krishna - probably replaces Perun in my thunder team. Granted, that replaces that 20% damage cut with... yet another attacker. Damnit Thunder, you're such a boring element.
4 new R's, with the most interesting being Dagon, I guess. And maybe Dike too. At least, they'll be interesting whenever event missions come around.

Ozraptor
09-06-2017, 10:43 AM
9k Jewels =

Full set of Lovecraftian Kamihime! =
SSR = Cthulhu fhtagn! 6423
SR = Nyarlathotep 6424
R = Dagon 6425

Other new Kamihime =
SR = Krishna
R = Oto-Hime

Other notable SR drops = Ray Dragoon, Balrog and a couple of non-kami weapons.

SnowVase Bright
09-06-2017, 12:54 PM
OMG!!! I got her from event gacha ,this is a 1st event for me

AutoCrimson
09-06-2017, 01:04 PM
that's pretty normal

sigh, still holding my KH weap tickets, either for Halloween or X-mas

Pareidolia
09-06-2017, 08:47 PM
ey, just got my 9nth SSR with 600 Gems
My thunder team is looking fine

Eunicorn
09-09-2017, 01:06 AM
OMG!!! I got her from event gacha ,this is a 1st event for me

Fortunate for you to get her from the gacha while I couldn't get at least 1 of her, but I got and MLBroke her via PP and Devil Souls.

I was just playing around in our group chat by posting a screenshot of KH's splash page with Nyarlathotep in it, after a while I went to gacha shop to recklessly gamble my 300 jewels, and then this happened:

Blueguy
09-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Last 9 Divine tickets out of 70 I used, I got the last Cthuga I needed. No way I'm hitting 4 mil PP.

UnfortunateOne
09-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Fortune: Got both SSR event weapon and eidolon on event gacha to MLB.
Misfortune: Thought I was lucky, so I used up all my gacha tickets and magic jewels but.... (T_T) not even a *sniff* sssing***le SR Hime appeared uggggnuhh(T_T)

RRROAAAAAAR ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

F*ck that king's smelly bull's shit!!!!!!!!! GONNA QUIT PLAYING THIS GAME SO SERIOUSLY FROM NOW ON. I hope...(T_T) UUUUUhhGWWWAAAAAAAAH

┻━┻︵└(°□°└) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dari
09-14-2017, 03:41 AM
3k jewels wasted, bunch of rare Eidolons and 2 SR kamihime weapons I already had, even though I'm still missing majority of them... Sometimes I feel this game is a waste of time.

Etheren
09-16-2017, 04:44 AM
Since previously, I rolled 6k more jewels, 1 SSR per roll haha

OtherGuy02
09-18-2017, 09:17 PM
Maybe not super great for some people (though on the last draw I think I got super super lucky on drops) but on the last 3 gacha I've done (2 premium jewel 10 draws and a SSR weap guaranteed draw) I've done really well.

Got a SSR on both of the jewel draws (Michael on the first and Gaia on the second) then on the SSR weap guaranteed draw I got Ares (which is good for me since whenever I cave in and pay for something like that I usual get duplicates, happened all the time on Flower Knight Girls) as well as 2 new SR kamihime (Kikuri-Hime and Nyarlathotep) and 3 new R kamihime (Inanna, Verethragna and Circe). Was really happy with it, finally feel that I didn't waste a big ol' chunk of cash on nothing for once. :)

acetyline
09-20-2017, 12:42 AM
Maybe not super great for some people (though on the last draw I think I got super super lucky on drops) but on the last 3 gacha I've done (2 premium jewel 10 draws and a SSR weap guaranteed draw) I've done really well.

Got a SSR on both of the jewel draws (Michael on the first and Gaia on the second) then on the SSR weap guaranteed draw I got Ares (which is good for me since whenever I cave in and pay for something like that I usual get duplicates, happened all the time on Flower Knight Girls) as well as 2 new SR kamihime (Kikuri-Hime and Nyarlathotep) and 3 new R kamihime (Inanna, Verethragna and Circe). Was really happy with it, finally feel that I didn't waste a big ol' chunk of cash on nothing for once. :)

Bought a guaranteed only to get a duplicate (and I have 5 total). No new SRs either (only a new R hime). I guess I inherited your luck.

I did get a draconic eye but I feel kind of meh about that. Especially since I don't have many awaken-able KHs.

Eunicorn
09-22-2017, 08:42 AM
Had 92% success rate with my Grail to SL20 my weapon, I was kidding around to see if it fails, and it actually failed. My heart shattered into pieces. I was recording when that happened:

/watch?v=yCATt0en96o

Kitty
10-01-2017, 04:22 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/364158404316626945/unknown.png?width=729&height=473
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/364158447870017537/unknown.png?width=691&height=474

don't even ask, lol

WhatIconceal
10-01-2017, 05:11 PM
21k jewels and ~100 ticket draws - 0 ssr eido/hime FML

blakfayt
10-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Do a 10x jewel pull, got three SR Kamihime. That's huge for me, it rounded out two of my teams so I'm only missing a fire and Dark kamihime to have full teams of each element. Wow, so good! I'll pull again since I can thanks to the last event (Dullahan, pulled extra duty, still have like 300 raid restores and got a ton of jewels from the event gacha). Second pull, here we go! All Rs. Not even an SR Eidolon.

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Nice luck man, don't forget there will be limited edition kamis on haloween event, may want to keep some jewels for it :p

Kitty
10-10-2017, 09:09 AM
just found Azazel in Defense boosted gacha ^_^

Blueguy
10-10-2017, 06:34 PM
I guess it doesn't get any closer than this on Rag.

Pareidolia
10-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Death by dot debuffs?

Blueguy
10-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Yes. Had one kami left with full burst, didn't finish the job. Got hit multiple times and died, thought I'd have to use an ether, but the dot did the job.

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Found Yamaraja in prenium ticket :3 Not like i needed her but my faith in rnjesus has grown !

luis2658
10-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Pull, 7 R Premium Gatcha tickets, 6000 jewels, and got nothing :(

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 06:46 AM
at last i got my sol in my sub acc

postimg.org/image/7s77y3kl9/

postimg.org/image/hpi8r67ml/

Pareidolia
10-17-2017, 08:13 AM
3K Jewels got me SR Oceanus, SR Nemesis and SSR Ryu-Oh
:)

Calle Falk
10-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Pretty happy ! Got my fave SR unit ! Uranus. :o

Dari
10-21-2017, 02:19 PM
Got 4 Rare crap from the popularity tickets, 6 crap rares from the event tickets and got 0 new Hime from 6k Jewels, fuck my life. Idon't even know why I play gacha based games when my luck is crap.

Kitty
10-21-2017, 03:53 PM
for months my 3 kami were tyr, amaterasu and aphrodite

I found tyr's weapon again from SSR kami ticket ($50 one)
then the next day, 300 jewels gave me amaterasu's weapon...again... so that's 2 dupes..

a loooong while later, i finally started to see luck.. i found acala with 300 jewels one day before school! woah!
then a little while after, some weeks or so, i found aphrodite's weapon....again, another dupe!
but.. later found odin from the $30 SSR kami ticket!
...then azazel from the Defense Boosted Gacha!

...THEN titania and cu chulainn from the players choice tickets, one after the other, lol!

since the start of the game, considering i never did my 3k pull back when the game started, i did separate pulls like an idiot, and since then... the 7-8 months i've been playing, have only done 1 3K draw and found nothing at all... i think i'm doing pretty well, for someone that doesn't spend that much money on the game like sad..no life..oh, i won't go into it.
**** and a whole bunch of ssr eidos from just 300 jewel draws, single draws are very lucky for me since i originally found tyr and amaterasu with it, and acala now.. maybe someone in the future.

https://i.imgur.com/5MAoPDT.jpg

Taikos
10-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Log 69, still stuck in re-roll hell, when will RNG bless me and give me 2 SSR of same element that isn't water?:mad:

Slashley
10-21-2017, 05:12 PM
What's wrong with Water?
In general, Water SSRs are broken as fuck.

Taikos
10-21-2017, 05:18 PM
Not a huge fan of water honestly, the look that is.

EDIT: So after 7 days of rerolling, and today, well, "tonight'ish" being my birthday I now consider this a present from RNG himself/herself! <3
(6000 jewels and 1600 gold.)

Edit2: The only reason I included the re-roll here is because I also spent real money on it :P

Cerb
10-22-2017, 05:06 AM
Well did another reroll and got

Reiko
Titania
Thor
Shiva

really good for 6k Jewels ;D but i hate lightning teams :X

Maria
10-25-2017, 05:24 AM
Hello everyone!
I just started playing Kamihime Project for at least 2 and a half months (I started during the Dullahan Raid Battle).
I don't know if my team composition is good/bad. Any thoughts in it?

Slashley
10-28-2017, 12:33 AM
So, I'm tired from lack of sleep, exhausted yet can't sleep. Woke up at 5AM after "sleeping" for a couple of hours. Out of my mind.

Really want that Pumpkin Artemis. Dispel would open so many doors for my Thunder team, and that's what I main. It's not like I have financial trouble, so being a Wallet Warrior wouldn't exactly kill me. Why not just pay2win a Pumpkin?

Well, tired as I am, I'm not COMPLETELY out of my mind, so better play around in Sanahtlig's Gacha calc first. 30 bucks SR currently 12% chance (with the bonus). 50% would be 161 bucks. 90% just a mere 535, and you can still fail that!!!1

Fuck me, I may be out of my mind, but I'm not THAT out of my mind. That's just crazy.

... oh look, they're redoing guaranteed SSR soon. I was hoping that'd happen during Koihime so I've been holding off, but fair enough then. I guess I might as well load up and go for it.

The SSR pull does... huh, useless SR weapon. Another useless SR weapon. A useless SR Eidolon. Iblis (SR Hime). Rakshaka (R Hime). Holy shit, 4/9 SRs? Even if three of them are complete trash, that's just crazy.
Aaaaaand Ryu-Oh from the SSR guaranteed slot. RYU-OH?!? That's just fucking bullshit. Holy shit she's so OP that words cannot begin to describe. I thought I was going to do badly in Wrath (because my Water weapon grid is beyond pathetic and my Water team is also ass), but with BS Ryu-Oh, I can run Andromeda (or Cass if there's buffs) with Sniper Shot and I'll have -40% Def -40% Atk AND Black Propaganda. That is so beyond-OP that the only thing that's stopping me from swapping my main to Water is my weapon grid (as my only Water events so far have been Vritra and Rahab). That weapon grid will get much better in the next two months since there's two Water events coming. If I don't get Karin with Guaranteed SSR pull + 18000 Jewels, I probably will swap to Water at that point. I mean, I just need to slap Cthulhu or something from Miracle Ticket and I'm all set.

So anyway. That's then. And now is now. And I still want that Pumpkin Artemis. I have money loaded up. I'm still tired. Fuck it, why not. How bad can it be.
First pull, 9/9 Rs. Well, that's just RNG for you. Way above expectations in the last pull, slightly below expectations this pull. And the guaranteed SR slot iiiiiis...

... well then. I guess 12% is 100%.

Overall, pretty happy with these results. And pretty happy with myself.
... I just spent money on a web-browser gacha game, and I'm happy with myself. That's how they get you.
That's how they get you.

NixAvernal
10-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm extremely lucky or extremely unlucky.

From 3 draws (Player's Choice and Gem) I've gotten 3SSR Eidlons in a row.

Yes KamiProject, thank you for those... BUT I NEED KAMIHIME!

Eunicorn
10-28-2017, 09:00 AM
Hello everyone!
I just started playing Kamihime Project for at least 2 and a half months (I started during the Dullahan Raid Battle).
I don't know if my team composition is good/bad. Any thoughts in it?

If you acquire Raphael/Sol, your Light team will be the best one. Afaik Belobog is a mediocre hime, the only thing saving her is her cleanse buff. Aside from that, Light and Wind teams are in contest.

Waniiii
10-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Afaik Belobog is a mediocre hime, the only thing saving her is her cleanse buff. Aside from that, Light and Wind teams are in contest.

-15% Atk, 12% Def Buff + Cleanse on whole party, Regen + Heal on whole party.

Belobog is clearly a really good SR Kami

phuonglop12a2
10-29-2017, 03:15 AM
Again, 3000 jewel ==>8 R Weapons + 2 SR Eidolons. I want dead :(

Eunicorn
10-29-2017, 12:32 PM
-15% Atk, 12% Def Buff + Cleanse on whole party, Regen + Heal on whole party.

Belobog is clearly a really good SR Kami

*facepalm* oh right she has the -atk debuff, i'll change my mind

Maria
10-29-2017, 05:02 PM
Rerolling Adventures Part 2: 3 SSR Kami with 1 SSR Eidolon
Should I go for this team even though Susanoo and Odin are both useless w/o support kami's?

Kitty
10-29-2017, 05:16 PM
Should I go for this team even though Susanoo and Odin are both useless w/o support kami's?

pretty good as a start, you should focus on it for a day or two, to get the beginning tutorial rewards or whatever they're called, sr ticket, etc.. with those, along with the 3k jewel you'd make around the 3rd storyline part after clearing all encounters, story, sub, possibly some raid rewards you should see what you could find, ideal would be hades.. or any SR darkami. maybe even takemikazuchi cause she bonus dark and wind, will be nice for the beginning... i guess.. sleipnir is nice too, especially in the beginning cause of her bonus is like snatch, can be good in raids to get sr weapons

Eunicorn
10-30-2017, 11:06 PM

Why do people keep acquiring Odin (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) ┬──┬

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻

LeCrestfallen
11-02-2017, 02:33 PM
to me it seems like everyone is getting Amon unleashed though ~~

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Missed one red token to get full reward from jack'o'lantern which sucks cuz dark is my main team so no ssr weap mlb...Then get Ssr amon next day from player choice ticket :3

Maria
11-05-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm just gonna wait for a water kami boost gacha and farm 21k jewels+ for this blissful account! :D
Edit: Twice the blessings for today... TODAY
BTW, is double-posting allowed in the forum?

Eunicorn
11-10-2017, 01:18 AM
I'm just gonna wait for a water kami boost gacha and farm 21k jewels+ for this blissful account! :D
Edit: Twice the blessings for today... TODAY
BTW, is double-posting allowed in the forum?

Nice s...svarog.... I guess.... :( me want ssr fire *cdm*

Not that much anyone cares about double-posting, unless the post is spewing out stupidity out of world context non-sense.

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 10:08 AM
Am trying to get amaterasu and sol but i got ama+raiko in 211rerolls. and i say to my self im tire of rerolling and focus to my main acc rank 27 + sol in it, and 1 month later the player choice's gacha i reg them both. my main is the first roll to that gacha 4 single gacha n 3jewel and my main got sr oceanus (facepalm),then i open my sub and roll 4single gacha fafnir 3weapon no kami then 3k jewel roll n what do u know i got sol oh sh**,say to my self again okokokok i try to use both acc and 2 weeks later i roll my main and now i got ares+sol+ on my main rank 60 and my sub rank 45

srry for my engrish xD

SantiagoRosas
11-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Am trying to get amaterasu and sol but i got ama+raiko in 211rerolls. and i say to my self im tire of rerolling and focus to my main acc rank 27 + sol in it, and 1 month later the player choice's gacha i reg them both. my main is the first roll to that gacha 4 single gacha n 3jewel and my main got sr oceanus (facepalm),then i open my sub and roll 4single gacha fafnir 3weapon no kami then 3k jewel roll n what do u know i got sol oh sh**,say to my self again okokokok i try to use both acc and 2 weeks later i roll my main and now i got ares+sol+ on my main rank 60 and my sub rank 45

srry for my engrish xD

Is the Amaterasu and Raiko account available for a trade?

bigblackcock
11-10-2017, 12:53 PM
hmm...did some rerolls a few days ago and found satan, ryu-oh and amaterasu.
there is no combination of elements, but it's kinda work nice together...for story, raid boss and sp quests XD
ryu-oh frame A debuff and black propaganda-like skill, satan can reduce 1 charging orb so it's works well with ryu-oh
and amaterasu frame B debuff, deff buff+regeneration and blind.
maybe i'll keep it :O

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Is the Amaterasu and Raiko account available for a trade?

Srry but i'm Keeping Both of them.

Thx for the Offer :)

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 03:36 PM

srry for my engrish xD

I meant the sub acc is ama+raiko, so i got Ama/raiko+sol+fafnir

SantiagoRosas
11-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Is this a good roll? I mean, 4 Dark SR himes with only 3000 gems, is a really good roll, eventhough the lack of SSR hime. Any opinion?

Wanderer
11-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Maybe rare, but not good

Slashley
11-12-2017, 03:56 AM
Maybe rare, but not goodIt's no SSR roll, but Beelz is basically SSR level. Also, Eligos is a pretty good SR just from having very high attack, Nyarl is amazing due to her double A frame debuffs...

Tsukuyomi is very questionable due to her tendency to blind your team, though.

Still, that's a full team straight off the bat.

Chains
11-12-2017, 05:09 PM
All SSR I got came from 3k MJ gacha :
Aphrodite - Aphros beauty (bow)
Nike Unleashed - (dont remember the wep. Name) (arcane)
Fenrir
Girimehalka
And much SR which are pretty nice btw
I think I could be placed in normal luck category ^^

Wanderer
11-13-2017, 02:09 AM
It's no SSR roll, but Beelz is basically SSR level. Also, Eligos is a pretty good SR just from having very high attack, Nyarl is amazing due to her double A frame debuffs...

Tsukuyomi is very questionable due to her tendency to blind your team, though.

Still, that's a full team straight off the bat.

Beelz did seem to be SSR level shortly after the game launched, but not that much as more KHs became available.

More importantly, it's a waste of rerolling. For free-players, it might be the only chance to get god-tier KH. If u r not free-player, then u shouldn't worry about getting some good SRs.

Slashley
11-13-2017, 02:33 AM
The purpose of rerolling is to get a functional team. That's a functional team straight off the bat.

Yes, getting two SSRs of the same element is far better. But the chances of that happening are small these days, and my god, getting a GOOD SSR amongst those two is just outright miniscule.

Maria
11-13-2017, 03:40 PM
21 hours of rerolling...
Shed tears of blood!

Chains
11-13-2017, 04:27 PM
21 hours of rerolling...
Shed tears of blood!
Three words : OMG

nervehammer
11-17-2017, 12:11 AM
-Facepalm-
I just got the last gold event exchange item for my last copy of Sphinx. I exchanged for my last Sphinx and then immediately went into another ult to start grinding for gold items for the SSR event weapon and Sphinx dropped. From now on, I will always save my items til the end of the event before I exchange.

Nobody else make my mistake. It's incredibly frustrating.

Lizrake
11-17-2017, 01:19 AM
That's actually good though. In the future you'll be able to exchange extra copies of eidolons for other itens on the shop. So you already got currency.

Eunicorn
11-19-2017, 10:37 AM
first x1: maeve dupe ( ._.)
second x1: pucking puck
third x1:

https://i.imgur.com/vwmoPZA.png

i've been blessed

Blueguy
11-19-2017, 11:25 AM
-Facepalm-
I just got the last gold event exchange item for my last copy of Sphinx. I exchanged for my last Sphinx and then immediately went into another ult to start grinding for gold items for the SSR event weapon and Sphinx dropped. From now on, I will always save my items til the end of the event before I exchange.

Yeah, the last one of each I save up and buy them at the same time. I'm just cranky because I'm almost done and I haven't had a single drop yet, not even an SR weapon.

nervehammer
11-19-2017, 05:52 PM
-Facepalm-

So my misfortune turned into fortune. I was just grinding for the last 15 gold event exchange items that I needed for my last SSR weapon. I was watching youtube videos at the same time while grinding and when I looked up from the video, I saw a platinum chest. I was so sure it was going to be an eidolon and I got the last SSR weapon I needed. ^_^ Now I can the 45 gold event exchange items on grimoires. RNG, we have a weird relationship but I love you sometimes man, thanks.

blakfayt
11-19-2017, 06:16 PM
-Facepalm-

I read this unaware that the Eidolon could drop from the battle itself (Never seen it happen before, seriously) and then my next Ult run on Sphinx, got her and it was the last one I needed so I can spend materials on other things instead.

nervehammer
11-19-2017, 08:18 PM
I read this unaware that the Eidolon could drop from the battle itself (Never seen it happen before, seriously) and then my next Ult run on Sphinx, got her and it was the last one I needed so I can spend materials on other things instead.

Yeah, I thought it was a myth until it actually happened to me. It's always a nice surprise......when you actually need the dropped item.XP

blakfayt
11-20-2017, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I thought it was a myth until it actually happened to me. It's always a nice surprise......when you actually need the dropped item.XP

And just now I was going to farm for the materials to get the last weapon I needed for the final limit break, it dropped. This event has been EXTREMELY generous for me, especially because my dark team is my best so I can breeze through Ultimate. I got Mordred finally and got her to 20 (thank you Sunday dungeon).

Stway
11-20-2017, 05:25 AM
Thanks to the 300 jewels I was able to draw before the boost ends. I wasn't expecting anything at all, but..

I guess there was a hidden a boost for Water.

LeCrestfallen
11-20-2017, 05:41 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/237824893117399041/381844774216400896/unknown.png?width=832&height=468

tried the boosted dark gacha, but got poseidon and azazel instead ~~

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 10:56 PM
I got osiris yesterday in 1 pull, now i got sol,ama,raiko,osiris, but i want a team elem not random ToT

Slashley
11-22-2017, 03:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3nwjj5Wsn0
9 rolls from guaranteed SSR Hime ticket.
70 rolls from Jewels.
17 rolls from Premium Tickets.
5 Kamihime Tickets.

101 rolls. Hit 3% once.
Thanks RNG. Thanks.

Maria
11-22-2017, 05:04 AM
^ What kind of luck was that?

Slashley
11-22-2017, 05:31 AM
Well, to be fair, it is normal luck. 1 SSR KH is expected from that many rolls, on average.

What is missing is one SSR Eidolon and one SSR of any kind.

Shieun
11-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Yeah... I should be in the running of the best screw up of the year award....

Eunicorn
11-22-2017, 06:52 AM
pic

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/370648315517337600/382875932492431363/3160o42.jpg

Slashley
11-22-2017, 08:47 AM
Yeah... I should be in the running of the best screw up of the year award....Well, there's going to be a rerun, so not all is lost.

Aidoru
11-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Went through all the story scenes for the Koihime event. Went ahead to use the gems from it (and some leftover) on single rolls. Got Karin, the Koihime SSR on my 3rd draw of single draws.... on my alt account.

/cryincorner

Slashley
11-22-2017, 05:24 PM
Went through all the story scenes for the Koihime event. Went ahead to use the gems from it (and some leftover) on single rolls. Got Karin, the Koihime SSR on my 3rd draw of single draws....I hate you so much.
on my alt account.

/cryincornerNot so much anymore.

Meanwhile, my alt account didn't get jack with 9000 Jewels.

AznSamsung
11-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Good: Got Aphrodite on my first and only 300 jewel roll ...
Bad: every single raid gacha got nothing beside material and seed

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 08:54 AM
6000 jewels gone...And I didn't get a SINGLE Kamihime. Fuck me.

Crusher
11-23-2017, 02:11 PM
78 reroll and not a single SSR Kami. A damn amount of SSR weapons and crappy rares. Sometimes a useless SR kami.
Why me?
Yeah, yeah, i'm not the only one...

MrTouchdown
11-24-2017, 12:18 PM
I did a second account just because i wanted to get Satan and another dark kamis (since they launched osiris, i said maybe im in luck and i can get both satan and osiris), in the first wave of jewels i got Nyarlathotep and Brynhildr, but in the 2nd wave i got Hermes, Bastet, Raiko and Aphrodite, i started playing a bit more in that account , when i finished the begginer´s panel i used the SR or higher ticket and i got Yamaraha, i was feeling really lucky so i kept playing til i got another 3000 jewels and i got Fenrir and Michael in the same gacha, its a mix of elements but i never saw such draws on my main account.

Slashley
11-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Remember kids, it's called gambling because you're not guaranteed to win anything. Even if you keep playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR6FUSt5wU8
9 rolls from guaranteed SSR. At least that landed on a Hime, could've been worse, I guess.
1 roll from Kamihime ticket.
10 rolls from Jewels.
120 rolls from Pay-to-not-quite-Win.

140 rolls. Hit 3% once.
Thanks RNG.

In total, I'm now at 241 rolls and 2 SSRs. Normally you could expect 7.2, but that's not guaranteed.
All I wanted was Karin.

Marigold
11-24-2017, 09:48 PM
Not like Karin is any good, all she has for her is being limited time you could've saved that money for Marduk if you're focusing on Thunder then again I don't like Koihime and you may be a fan of Karin, I hope you can get her in the re-run

LeCrestfallen
11-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Remember kids, it's called gambling because you're not guaranteed to win anything. Even if you keep playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR6FUSt5wU8
9 rolls from guaranteed SSR. At least that landed on a Hime, could've been worse, I guess.
1 roll from Kamihime ticket.
10 rolls from Jewels.
120 rolls from Pay-to-not-quite-Win.

140 rolls. Hit 3% once.
Thanks RNG.

In total, I'm now at 241 rolls and 2 SSRs. Normally you could expect 7.2, but that's not guaranteed.
All I wanted was Karin.

Wow... i am truly sorry to see that ~~

Crusher
11-25-2017, 03:47 AM
Indeed. 103 reroll and 0 SSR kami.
Leaving aside 2 of the same kind, i didn't get a single one!
The gatcha is obviously cheated, just like every game in a casinò. Meh!

Diesirae
11-25-2017, 05:48 AM
Got Sol from the last Black Friday Sale, pretty lucky seeing it wasn't even a guaranteed Hime.
All in all, if I now look back at all the Hime I have gotten regardless of how I obtained them, I can't call myself unlucky at all.

https://i.imgur.com/sIkSsMl.png

Shieun
11-25-2017, 08:16 AM
vids
Thats really hard to see, even I can feel the disappointment

Aidoru
11-25-2017, 07:02 PM
SSR hime-less weapon from premium ticket. Makes me want to punch my screen.

Slashley
11-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Well, last one for me. As much as I want Karin, I simply cannot spend more money on the game without it affecting IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMq_iG2koY

Well, 5 SSRs in 199 pulls is... at least okay... ish... that's 2.5% so still under expected. Getting double duplicates, the same one too, is rather unexpected but happens. At this point I had 9/31 SSRs after all, so ~29% chance to get a duplicate (without counting Karin occurrence bonus).

After this, the door to maining Fire has opened up, with three fire SSRs. Well, will give it some thought.

Fun facts, in 440 pulls I got 7 SSRs, so 1.59%. Ouch. At least this time there was no goddamn non-Hime weapons, which I had previously drawn in 4/5 of my SSRs before these pulls. Also, according Sanahtlig's toolbox, with 15x modifier I had a 100% chance of SR Renfa (a rounding error but let's be fair to a spreadsheet) and an expected 12 of them... but all I got was one at the very end. With 5x modifier it reports 99% and expected five.
This sample is far too small to accuse Nutaku of fucking the modifier up, but it does make one wonder. And it should be noted that there was some 20 or so Premium tickets used throughout this, while the calc assumes 10-pulls with modifiers.

All I wanted was Karin, but that didn't happen this year. Next year, the chances will be far smaller to pull her and Karin won't even fit into my Thunder team if I still main it. I did all I could.
I guess on Wed I'll still do as many single pulls as I can with Jewels, but the chances of landing the Karin there is minimal.

Marigold
11-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Just Rolled 6K Magic Jewels in an old account with Satan + Hades and got Karin + Belobog *Sigh* an SSR is an SSR but I sorta wanted another Dark one in that rank 45 account haha

Kitty
11-27-2017, 04:43 PM
been saving up materials in koihime event for a few days now, haven't bought anything since the first 2-3 days of the event

managed to get mii to 3 star, had more than enough for her 4th but... waited, and just found her in shiny chest!
now.. to wait to find the SR thunder in shiny chest before i'll buy the last copy :P
then i can finally buy the SSR defender wep and use it to upgrade skill level of other weapons ..

LeCrestfallen
11-27-2017, 04:44 PM
farmed almost enough for a complete mlb on weapon and eidelon, no plat chest. same for the sphinx event, farmed highest difficulty so much that i got everything useful out of the shop ~~ not a singple plat chest. so yeah, no luck for me :/

Slashley
11-29-2017, 05:00 AM
After all my P2W, I got a ton of Jewels from all the new Hime, so I was able to do a 10-pull with Jewels.

Oh, gold lightning.

Oh, it's a SSR Hime.

Oh, it's... Shiva.
Fuck you Shiva, I didn't want you. Sigh.

AznSamsung
11-29-2017, 06:42 AM
use a ssr ticket ... saw fire wand ... its fucking Enma

Slashley
11-29-2017, 09:44 AM
use a ssr ticket ... saw fire wand ... its fucking EnmaYamaraja has combo- and debuff prevention. And elem+ is always nice. Her nuke is also quite strong and should help quite significantly.

Of course, the greatest annoyance is... why on earth did they give her -15% B when the very cornerstone of Fire has -20% B...? It makes one think that all of Yamaraja is lacking just because she's completely overshadowed on that one front.

Marigold
11-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Yamaraja has combo- and debuff prevention. And elem+ is always nice. Her nuke is also quite strong and should help quite significantly.

Of course, the greatest annoyance is... why on earth did they give her -15% B when the very cornerstone of Fire has -20% B...? It makes one think that all of Yamaraja is lacking just because she's completely overshadowed on that one front.

Her assist skill is awful as well lol
She really got shafted it's pretty much a poor man's Amaterasu--- Does she even get an awakening?

AznSamsung
11-29-2017, 10:20 AM
Her assist skill is awful as well lol
She really got shafted it's pretty much a poor man's Amaterasu--- Does she even get an awakening?

nope do know in the future ... but for now nope

Slashley
11-29-2017, 11:10 AM
Her assist skill is awful as well lolHuh? Her passive? It's probably the best possible one. It's not like there's ever going to be a situation where the enemy isn't debuffed (well, okay, against trash, sure) and since it has a condition, it's stronger than just atk+.
She really got shafted it's pretty much a poor man's AmaterasuAaaaand this is what exactly what I mean. Just because one of her skills overlaps with Amaterasu's, everyone thinks that she's useless, despite her still having two very good things for the Fire teams, and a powerful nuke which is also always good to have.

It's unlikely you'll ever Miracle Ticket her, but that doesn't make her inherently bad.

Marigold
11-29-2017, 12:45 PM
you're always running with ex Ambush in fire since the only fire a frame defense debuffer doesn't break 15% so in which universe i'm unaware of is it "good" to run 30% defense debuffs or wasting your ex skill with something like sniper shot / ambush for 35% because your team doesn't provide enough covering?
you're also leaving out the lack of a frame attack buffers that fire has so 15% attack 35% defense? yeah no

fire as it is isn't viable and her having a nuke doesn't make her any better since there's already two designated fire himes that have and they are worse than a few SR's of the attribute rage throttle is all there is to her about the affliction thing you're always running Mordred or Joan with Fire so huh

anyways pulling her isn't personally good if you plan on maining Fire it's more like a sentence/limitation to your building capabilities even though her + summer Sol would make a fun combo we're talking about a limited hime there

remember boys the priorities for team building are in this order Debuffs > Healing > Damage unless you have an insane weapon grid

Slashley
11-29-2017, 12:59 PM
I wish that you'd actually type proper English.

The point was, even WITH Amaterasu, there's still plenty of reason to run her. Even in content which has no debuffs on you, she still has the highly valuable combo- debuff. She's only useless in content which does neither debuffs on you nor does ever do normal attacks.

But no, everyone just looks at her -15% B debuff and goes "USELESS POINTLESS TRASH."

Marigold
11-29-2017, 01:17 PM
I wish that you'd actually type proper English.

The point was, even WITH Amaterasu, there's still plenty of reason to run her. Even in content which has no debuffs on you, she still has the highly valuable combo- debuff. She's only useless in content which does neither debuffs on you nor does ever do normal attacks.

But no, everyone just looks at her -15% B debuff and goes "USELESS POINTLESS TRASH."

i'd say sorry but it isn't my fault that the comma on my keyboard isn't working so I tip my hat to you m'lady
I think the comment I made is pretty much self explanatory and answers most scenarios because it isn't her alone but fire which is lacking or has shitty debuffs
she being at Cybele level doesn't help at all
then again one useful skill shouldn't be enough of a reason for you to take one of your working party members out to put her in unless your team is lacking or it is against that 1 specific type of raid

Slashley
11-29-2017, 01:30 PM
Again, completely forget about her having -15% B. Entirely.

Now look at her skills again.

She's not bad. Stop thinking about that one thing and look at the rest.

Again, not somebody you'll want to use a Miracle Ticket on, but certainly not bad. Combo- is a valuable debuff which improves your survival ability significantly. You no longer need to run Amon for debuffing content. She has a large, easy to use nuke which will help you clear Rage bar (or even INTO Rage bar unlike many other nukes). She's the kind of SSR who you'll only drop out of your main team once you have four pillars of Fire (so any 4 combination Amaterasu, Mars and Ares/Svarog/Uriel). And even then, you'll still bring her back into the main team for content which does debuffs on you, or Phoenix-like double/triple attackers.

Marigold
11-29-2017, 01:42 PM
Well the thing is that I'm not looking only at her when talking about debuffs I'm looking at Fire as a whole
It's the same attribute that don't have and Won't have an event Sword for Mordred so choosing between Ambush or Black Propaganda is already a sign that bad things are about to come

I do get she's a tech pick like Amon for certain content (as little else like a nuke that she offers) but for now I wouldn't recommend you focusing out of the ordinary on Fire even more so if you look at the events to come´ if you don't have a Nuker in your team it might be worth your time since yes you won't need to tech in Amon for certain events but in my experience Ares and Acala tend to be the most common gacha pulls for SSR as a whole not only Fire
We're 14 events or more away from a new Fire event (dismissing re-runs)

I mean it's even better to main Light this upcoming year (even though you'd most likely run it with EX Sniper Shot in Mordred) they have Diana for Defense and Sol/Raphael for attack and space for a buffer/nuker (or something better ehmmm Tsukuyomi)--- Raphael's rage bar decrease can go with Mordred's and even if it hurts to accept Vicissitudes of Fortune is really useful if you don't want to miss your buffs and potentially get screwed in a Ragnarok battle

It's not that I hate fire or something´ you can clearly see I main it and well I don't even main my Summer Sol or my Ares
It just isn't optimal before the second Miracle Ticket it's just a friendly advice

bigblackcock
12-01-2017, 02:55 AM
i wanted to get the light version of perun, she can be nice for my light team for now as i don't have any SSR light kami yet.
i've tried the new character rate up gacha thinking "she is just R so i'll probably find her with 1 chain and that it"
i failed to get perun with it, but found ifrit instead, now i have her with 2 stars :O
i decided to use my jewels as well, adding the ones from the union event i got 6K jewels which were enough for 2 10X draws.
first 10X draw...got nothing good at all, ofc not perun or any new character..
i used my 2nd 10X draw, but just skip the animation 'cause i was kinda salty, then i see a shiny ball...cu chulainn
*Click* another shiny ball and...shiva
so again, haven't found any of the new kamis, but still got 1 SSR eido and 2 SSR kami

AznSamsung
12-01-2017, 05:40 AM
3 ssr in 2 draw is pretty good imo ...saving my gem for dark ama ... (has 12k jewels save up atm)

Unregistered
12-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Almost level 65 without a single SSR related drop.

Viriilink
12-01-2017, 07:15 AM
I did three 10 chain jewel draw. Got [Apostle of Light] Satan on second attempt. She is my first SSR.

BlazeAlter
12-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Did a x10 earlier with the 3k jewels i saved up, was expecting to get my 2nd SSR kamihime, I actually thought I was gonna get one but turns out I just got a duplicate SSR weapon of my first SSR kamihime... lol
just got a draconic eye instead

well at least i got [Lightspeed] Hermod
guess I'm just gonna have to save up more than 3k jewels for next time if I want my 2nd SSR kamihime.. ugh

Aidoru
12-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Tried a go at new gacha hoping for the xmas girls, didn't get any but managed to draw Micheal. Lol. Though despite being a SSR, she probably will be put in my sub.

Very happy I got her though, since my light team is my strongest.

Kitty
12-01-2017, 03:55 PM
found yet another limited kami, light perun from x1 draw :D
she has really nice skills for R, chaos magic + damage and dark resist

now have - light nergal, light brynhildr, light perun and renfa (and the 2 srs from shop)
...and not a penny spent on them at least

Naes
12-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Just drew my third natural SSR.. third weapon only.
WHY DO THEY EXIST, WHY CANT THEY PUT A HIME ON THESE USELESS WEAPONS RETROACTIVELY.
fffuuuuuck.

Edit, they were all defender.

Guardian001
12-03-2017, 04:42 PM
mess up with the skill, i use sunlight furnace too early -.-''

Maria
12-04-2017, 03:04 AM
Santa gave my X-mas gifts early today! :D

SantiagoRosas
12-05-2017, 09:54 AM
The good thing:
I open one of my old accounts with Susanoo, Beelzebub and Nyarlathotep. 2400 gems left... do some quests, get 3000 gems... yeah let´s roll... Oh! a Gold roll!... It looks like i get a SSR KH... then I get Osiris... Holy... Really cool!

The bad thing:
I´ll miss the Darkness Union event because i don´t belong to a Union :(

At least I´ll play KH again...

LeCrestfallen
12-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Regardless, Gratulation.

Slashley
12-05-2017, 10:11 AM
--
I´ll miss the Darkness Union event because i don´t belong to a Union :(
--You can join a Union, assuming you're not in one. You just need to find a Union that isn't full, since nobody can be kicked.

You probably can't get full weapon or Eidolon, but missing one star is still a good start.

Aidoru
12-05-2017, 11:44 AM
If you're very strong and find a union that's active enough to still care at this point, you can still complete the event since joining a union in the middle of the event will net you all the rewards they already reached. You just need to do your own PP gathering and well, finding a union willing to add you this late and hope they actually got work done.

SantiagoRosas
12-05-2017, 11:59 AM
If you're very strong and find a union that's active enough to still care at this point, you can still complete the event since joining a union in the middle of the event will net you all the rewards they already reached. You just need to do your own PP gathering and well, finding a union willing to add you this late and hope they actually got work done.

Ok, let´s see if i can do it. Thanks for the info sir.

WhatIconceal
12-05-2017, 11:34 PM
MLB both koihime ssr, did yolo ult run, got meng huo in plat chest

"le classique"

Marigold
12-05-2017, 11:39 PM
MLB both koihime ssr, did yolo ult run, got meng huo in plat chest

"le classique"

I was concerned that would happen as I was done with that event after the first two days but I didn't dropped any SSR's, rather I dropped 2 SR Weapons haha; I don't quite know if that's good or bad luck, nonetheless "Ein Klassiker"

Kitty
12-12-2017, 03:18 AM
ummm..so i just woke up.... and used the premium ticket from login and got a kami i've always wanted...thx u jeebus <3

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/390068449373716480/Screenshot_2017-12-12_at_9.12.09_AM.png?width=727&height=409

then fucking single draw gives me this and i'm lik e waht ??? 2 ssr kami in like....a minute...
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/390068704576143360/Screenshot_2017-12-12_at_9.13.09_AM.png?width=727&height=409

helo..... am i still sleeping n dreaming or something.....

LeCrestfallen
12-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Clear sign of Haxx.

AznSamsung
12-17-2017, 12:30 PM

omg i need to go and pray .... wat is this luck ...

Eunicorn
12-18-2017, 07:17 PM
x1 - jewel pull
x1 - event ticket pull
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/384015646305812481.png
https://i.imgur.com/URz81k1.png

LeCrestfallen
12-19-2017, 03:20 AM
Haxx, someone likes you.

MrTouchdown
12-19-2017, 07:58 AM
At least you will have the draconic eyes needed to awaken odin when its able to lol

LeCrestfallen
12-20-2017, 08:13 AM
So, who of you did already his 100 rolls for belial? just curious.

Marigold
12-20-2017, 11:23 AM
>Be me
>Use two login Gacha Tickets
>Get an SSR Shine
>Get excited
>Get slightly disappointed because there was no New Kamihime delay
>Get absolutely livid because it's hecking Hecatonchires.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 12:48 AM
Rolled all my stored Jewels/tickets for Belial (123 rolls)

Didn't got her, but got 5 SSRs (Uriel, Osiris, Takemikazuchi, Slepinir and Echidna)

quentamanas
12-23-2017, 11:27 AM

1016 gacha tickets - this is all I have to show for it that wasn't enhancement materials, gems, or jewels. :/ Not a single St. Nick drop.

AutoCrimson
12-24-2017, 05:43 AM
but in terms of grinding, weapon drop is superior - it cuts the requirements to either 150 blue souls or 70 red ones (instead of 200 or 100)

Diesirae
12-26-2017, 03:24 AM
Miracle Tickets are released.

Got Yamaraja from the 10 pull and drew Uriel + Azathoth from the SSR random before I used the miracle ticket.
Thought element boosted rate didn't affect ticketed gachas as it seemingly did for me x3

drakkelizer
12-26-2017, 04:03 AM
ssr ouroboros after 2-3 days playing is a fortune or misfortune? :confused:

Saberborn
12-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Miracle ticket 10 pull this morning. Micheal and Raiko. Ticket will be used on Amaterasu to complement Ares and Svarog.

AutoCrimson
12-27-2017, 02:57 AM
then why waiting? just use it on Ama

antonn
12-28-2017, 12:48 AM
My main account 0 SSRs. My alt account just got Snow Raph to go with SSR Nike & Ryu-Oh.
Wonder which one I should main :think:

LeCrestfallen
12-28-2017, 06:34 AM
At that point its not really a choice anymore, don't you agree? :P

Raikuso
12-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Was in Vegas on vacation for Christmas. So I got to grind for 3 days. Got St. Nick to lv.70 BL. Drew last 100 tickets yesterday and got 2 St. Nicks in consecutive 10-Raid ticket draws.

Still don't have light Satan tho.

LeCrestfallen
01-01-2018, 12:45 AM
threw in all my saved up jewels in hopes of dark amaterasu.
total of 156 rolls, got 4 ssr water weapons, unleashed nike and aphrodite, 2 copies ->dragons eye ~~
so yeah, seems like boosted gacha still does not work for me :/

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2018, 03:10 AM
How many jewels was that? oO
156 rolls seems like a lot... You had like 45K+ jewels saved up? :eek:

WhatIconceal
01-01-2018, 03:18 AM
so after 7 months in game and 250+ draws still have 0 ssr hime... i wonder what will happen first - me getting ssr hime or nutaku closing KH :think:

AutoCrimson
01-01-2018, 03:49 AM
150+ draws. on very last draw -

LeCrestfallen
01-01-2018, 07:52 AM
How many jewels was that? oO
156 rolls seems like a lot... You had like 45K+ jewels saved up? :eek:

24k, crapton of premium tickets, weapon tickets, miracle ticket roll.

TMguardianElite
01-03-2018, 03:16 AM
i got dark ama atlast xD

TMguardianElite
01-03-2018, 03:29 AM
i got dark ama atlast xD

i only spent 1500jewel in 1by1 pull

Eunicorn
01-04-2018, 12:59 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/398550583830904842/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/384016707934486528.png

MrTouchdown
01-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Don't lose your hopes, at least in the next year event they will give you a free SR Amaterasu light element lol

Edit: Leveling her up for scenes btw.

Eunicorn
01-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Don't lose your hopes, at least in the next year event they will give you a free SR Amaterasu light element lol

Edit: Leveling her up for scenes btw.

SSR -> SR one weird thing i've seen on such game... did she got weak or something

Aidoru
01-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Most likely just a SR version from a raid event.

MrTouchdown
01-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Yes, i think she was a nice fire kami, then got corrupted by dark, then in the cleansing, she lost some of her power... and became good (?)

wiki translation of the flavor text: Amaterasu got the magical power of light by suppressing negative emotions. There
is no more powerful magical power than before, but instead she got a cool judgment.

Eunicorn
01-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Yes, i think she was a nice fire kami, then got corrupted by dark, then in the cleansing, she lost some of her power... and became good (?)

wiki translation of the flavor text: Amaterasu got the magical power of light by suppressing negative emotions. There
is no more powerful magical power than before, but instead she got a cool judgment.

At least the context delivers the message. Thanks for the heads up... from what I saw, she still have that fetish https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/396521263108980736.gif

Maria
01-12-2018, 08:24 PM
3k pull~ Got Hastur and Acala~
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/13/Fc3.png

Blueguy
01-13-2018, 07:14 PM
Got my 3rd SSR accessory in 2 days and went to upgrade the dark one I got today. Super Success, level 50.

Laventale
01-13-2018, 11:12 PM
3k pull~ Got Hastur and Acala~
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/13/Fc3.png

brb killing myself.

I'm level 58 and I haven't got a single SSR Kamihime as of yet, only two SSR eidolons (Leviathan and Thunderbird).

I'm heavily thinking about re-rolling if I don't get something from my next jewel pull.

MrTouchdown
01-14-2018, 01:24 AM
brb killing myself.

I'm level 58 and I haven't got a single SSR Kamihime as of yet, only two SSR eidolons (Leviathan and Thunderbird).

I'm heavily thinking about re-rolling if I don't get something from my next jewel pull.

I have a level 27 Nutaku account with some SSRs(Aphrodite, Yamaraja, Michael, Raiko) still you have a lot of work to do if you want it , i play on DMM so im not using it, just PM me if you are interested.

Etheren
01-14-2018, 01:07 PM
I decided to do the SSR kamihime weapon pull, ended up getting amon(unleashed) for the 3rd time, and Tyr for the 2nd time... So the two SSRs I got are ones I already have. At least I can awaken Gaia now...87598760

Laventale
01-14-2018, 10:14 PM
Decided to roll for 3k on my main account.

http://puu.sh/z1Pa5/6a49f998b3.png

Decided to re-roll to see if I can get a better start.

http://puu.sh/z1QxG/0cbc27812b.png

Worth notting, this is the first re-roll of the entire day and the roll next to the one I did on my main.

Fucking end me.

SantiagoRosas
01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

I mean, despite the fact of having a 100% Eidolon thunder team, is the hardest to play. But getting 2 SR KH´s and Baal... Can this team work?

Aidoru
01-16-2018, 01:40 PM

I mean, despite the fact of having a 100% Eidolon thunder team, is the hardest to play. But getting 2 SR KH´s and Baal... Can this team work?

Don't expect to clear the more difficult content aside from ones you can brute force your way through, especially with just Baal, Hermod and Astaea. Thunder teams are very reliant on SSR himes as they're the only ones in the thunder roster that provide the needed debuffs. The current SR roster is almost much nothing but attackers and provides none of the essentials. Your soul won't be enough to fill in the gaps. Of course if you mix in other elements, you have more options but nothing I see from that image and miracle tickets are already gone.

Asti
01-17-2018, 11:38 AM

My First Fire SSR and right one of the best , now only Thunder still waits for a lucky Draw.

Diesirae
01-19-2018, 09:07 AM
Was considering rolling the 1,5k NG 5 pulls which 2 of my union mates were encouraging. Went with it on their behalf and mark..

https://i.imgur.com/XaCYEiH.png
I'm content. ..to say the least.
Oh and he also marked another SSR pull for a different member. His clairvoyance has won him a 'bet' we made and a custom emote for the Discord server x3.

bigblackcock
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
so after some days of clearing layer 4 without finding any shiny chest, i finallt did.
i saw the icons of the skills and they were all looked like swords, thought maybe i got luck and some of them were attack
and then... i see this:
should i give it to artemis even though she is in sub team? XD

Slashley
01-19-2018, 01:53 PM
If you get that Accessory to level 50, it'd increase her first skill by ~11%, I believe. Plus the base stats. There's no way it's worth it.

Just use it as enhance fodder.

Eunicorn
01-28-2018, 07:31 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/384016707934486528.png?v=1
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/29/FBp.png

Dari
01-28-2018, 09:58 PM
That is pretty much how majority of my pulls look like, the only change is that I usually get 2 useless SR eidolons.

Laventale
01-28-2018, 10:31 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/384016707934486528.png?v=1
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/01/29/FBp.png

That's why I never spend money on this game outside of guaranteed shit and miracle tickets.

Eunicorn
01-29-2018, 03:27 AM
Pretty much on me, but I just spent bcus I have some monies stuck on my prepaid account so I gave it a try. Must've been the karma for me pulling some SSRs from x1 jewgacha https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/379677597484843030.png

im still expecting the crossover rewards to give me SSR Amon another dragoon

Laventale
01-29-2018, 07:35 AM
Pretty much on me, but I just spent bcus I have some monies stuck on my prepaid account so I gave it a try. Must've been the karma for me pulling some SSRs from x1 jewgacha https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/379677597484843030.png

im still expecting the crossover rewards to give me SSR Amon another dragoon

I need a true light eido, so might as well pull something once the tickets come out.

MooShoes
02-01-2018, 03:05 AM
I used the boosted gacha for Dark Amaterasu yesterday once just for the kick of it.
Didn't get Amaterasu but got Raiko, Brahma, 1 Echidna and 1 Fafnir so i can't really complain.

Frelas
02-01-2018, 08:22 AM
I used all my free stuff from the collab and a extra 3k pull from the gacha, but it was all dupes and thrash, just like always,
I'm level 65 and dont even have one ssr kamihime, only 2 useless ssr eidelons,
I didnt know about rerolling when i started and now i have no motivation anymore to restart.
Meh will probably quit the game, its not that fun anyway, and will only come back if they implement guarenteed drops like dmm aigis(heh like that ever happens with nutaku)

bmj420420
02-01-2018, 11:47 AM
I got normal Amaterasu from the 10 ticket from the collab, and IIRC she's very good, so I'm happy! I also got Mephistopheles, who was the last Kamihime from the gem gacha I needed.

sanahtlig
02-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Rolled today's SSR kamihime Gatcha, hoping for SSR Nike or Snow Raphael, and got...

Hastur.

My Wind team (Gaia, Hastur, Cu Chulainn, Cthulhu) is now pretty much on par with my Water team (Cthulhu, Triton/Poseidon, Gabriel, Sol). With a maxed weapon grid, the Wind team might actually be better than the team I spent a Miracle ticket on. Irony.

Slashley
02-04-2018, 03:05 AM
-- With a maxed weapon grid, the Wind team might actually be better than the team I spent a Miracle ticket on. Irony.RNG is going to RNG...

I'll be saving my resources for SSR Cybele just because of how OP she is. If they're going to reset SSR before her, then I'll grab it at that point. I wouldn't mind any of the SSRs between now and then.

LeCrestfallen
02-04-2018, 07:51 AM
God a thor ....
Thor tyr sol ramiel is the current team ~+

Maining dark, have some good ssr water himes, got an okaish base for fire, got sol for light, got a good base for wind....
basicly a good ssr hime from any of the other elements (especially something like cthulhu, amaterasu, light tsukuyomi) would complete very strong teams. But it had to be thunder.... to top it off its a hime that i really don't care about T_T

Just Crying a bit on the forum, nevermind me.

Laventale
02-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Rolled today's SSR kamihime Gatcha, hoping for SSR Nike or Snow Raphael, and got...

Hastur.

I hate you.

Cobblemaniac
02-04-2018, 08:57 AM
10 SR Weapon Gacha got me a Water Raphael...

So that means I've effectively got:
Water team: Nike unleashed, Ea and W. Raphael (looks like I just need Cthulu and Mordred SS with Ea's sword to complete the team)
Light team: Sol and Raphael (So light Tsukuyomi and waiting for Moon Artemis, and D'Artagnan with Sol's gun)

Pretty good progress for a one month old account I would say

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 10:51 PM
After about 2 months of playing, I finally got my first SSR Kamihime (Cu Chulainn). It came from a 10x Premium ticket (SR or better guaranteed) ticket. My wind is now that much stronger.

Laventale
02-04-2018, 11:10 PM
After about 2 months of playing, I finally got my first SSR Kamihime (Cu Chulainn). It came from a 10x Premium ticket (SR or better guaranteed) ticket. My wind is now that much stronger.

Wind is one of the best elements, now that you got your first (not core but good nonetheless) SSR hime, you might want to invest into that.