PDA

View Full Version : lost much harem scene

haryoprabu
05-21-2017, 03:55 AM
why when i want to watch harem episode i'm always can enter is any way to seing that scene

Unregistered
05-21-2017, 04:25 AM
why when i want to watch harem episode i'm always can enter is any way to seing that scene

You mean "can't enter"? try using different browser (Chrome is recommended), or enable flash on your browser. Playing in Android/IOS browser may have this problems too.

Diesirae
05-21-2017, 04:26 AM

Mind rephrasing that question or be a bit more specific? I'm not sure what you're getting at. ( ̄ω ̄')
Like you're able to start an episode but it doesn't work..?

Unregistered
05-21-2017, 05:11 AM
Mind rephrasing that question or be a bit more specific? I'm not sure what you're getting at. ( ̄ω ̄')
Like you're able to start an episode but it doesn't work..?

Typo? Can --> Can't?

Diesirae
05-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Typo? Can --> Can't?

It's more than just a typo but that still doesn't explain much without more specific information.
He could try another browser or forcing on WebGL. It shouldn't be flash if he's able to run it already.
And I don't know why it would have any problems running on mobile, but then again, I never play on mobile myself.

In any case, specifics would be nice.
Just having 'lost much harem scene' as a title and a broken sentence isn't telling me much besides that it probably isn't loading for him for some reason.

AutoCrimson
05-21-2017, 10:11 AM
i think i know what it meant

got that few times, when during harem scene browser suddenly flash-out cuz mistake, and that scene already considered to be finished, thus not found in "new harem"

the resolving is just to click the scene under *used* tabs, and it will grant the crystal reward