PDA

View Full Version : Simple guide to make you stronger "Version 2.0"

Starlight
05-22-2017, 11:28 AM
Hello, I am Kamihime player. This is my guide.

I don't recommend multiple element unless you have a lot of time and elixir.

Soul:
Main soul:

Andromeda: For survival (Recommend for new players)
Siegfried: High damage when the boss is stunned (Should use while "Burst Time" is active)
Arthur: ATK up(++), Miracle Chalice (Can use "Full burst" early)

Extra skill:

Gawain: DEF down(++)
D'Artagnan: ATK down(+) DEF down(+) and "Snatch" (if you like)
Mordred: "Black Propaganda" is helpful for a long hard fight

Kamihime: use only one element each Party

Weapon:
+Same element as kamihime
+Many "ATK weapons" as you can as long as you can survive (Boss can deal more than 8000 damage).

Single element:
+During the event, focus on SSR weapons if it is your element. If not, then focus on Eidolon.
+If you use only one element then you really don't need to spend a lot of money or time because you can use all material to upgrade your only one element.
+When you have completely upgraded your element, you can upgrade other element.

Example: Single element (water)

Thunder boss:

Ragnarok:

Diesirae
05-22-2017, 11:48 AM
I don't see how this one is different from the one you posted earlier and presumably deleted for some reason? (◎ ◎)ゞ

fucka
05-22-2017, 12:03 PM
Ragnarok fire raid boss isn't a real challenge for a water team.

The strongest bosses in the futures are thunder, who triple hit you on spell and not normal hit. Due to type-disadvantage you won't able to survive with a full SSR water team, if you don't own a debuff team with 40+/40+ down at least. If debuff misses, then have fun.

So you need at least a 2. team to cover the weakness-type.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 01:17 PM
You should add "Never miss an event"

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't recommend Siegfried at all personally. Sure she can do a lot of damage given the right conditions, but if you miss that chance you take a huge dps loss.

Gisborn
05-22-2017, 03:13 PM
You should add "Never miss an event"

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't recommend Siegfried at all personally. Sure she can do a lot of damage given the right conditions, but if you miss that chance you take a huge dps loss.

then dun miss it! lol

Siegfried is a good for cheesy during burst hour.... just join any raid then dragonblood + burst off = MVP is yours~ (fight few times to see when the boss get stunned normally) unless there are others Siegfried but it works like wonder to me

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 03:45 PM
then dun miss it! lol

Siegfried is a good for cheesy during burst hour.... just join any raid then dragonblood + burst off = MVP is yours~ (fight few times to see when the boss get stunned normally) unless there are others Siegfried but it works like wonder to me

Easier said than done, especially in rags where at any moment you could get a huge delay between the time you click the button to burst and the burst actually goes off. Add in other competing Siegs, and the fact that boss break willl likely only last one attack if there's any hard hitters in the raid.

If you're only soloing or joining small raids the it could work better sure.

sanahtlig
05-22-2017, 05:24 PM
So you need at least a 2. team to cover the weakness-type.
I agree. Choose a main element and focus on that team, but make sure your counter to your main team's elemental weakness is viable. You don't need to throw a ton of resources at it; just collect SSR weapons, level them to at least LV50, and make sure you have a fully limit-broken primary eidolon for that element. And obviously collect every event kamihime, since they're low-hanging fruit and you never know when you'll land an SSR or two and end up switching elements.

jazz154
05-23-2017, 12:57 AM
It is the same as previous one (why would you delete it instead of improving is beyond me)

1. Something arguable about souls.
2. Focus on single element
2a. Stack weeapons of your element with atk up skill
2b. During events aim for SSR weapon if it is your element, if not then aim for eidolon.
3. You can focus on all elements if you have infinite money AND infinite time. Otherwise it is just waste of effort.

And some bragging at the end.

Running second element to counter weakness of your main element is what you need to do, after all you won't be going into fire event with wind team (unless you hate your wind himes for some reason). I think only dark and light don't need to have second team since they have no weakness (at worst they will just be neutral).

As for Siegfried... Good luck getting your burst if there are more siegfrieds on raid. And on Ragnarok it is very hard to get it because of delay like Some Unregistered person above said.

CBW
05-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Here's what I recommend, and it has no "weak" event.

Step 1) Do dailies for jewels. Every. day. This is your main path to gacha.
Step 2) Create 6 parties, one of each element. Don't worry that they aren't full. Step 1 helps fill them. Put your strongest support in the remaining slots. BAM! You have damage boost and resistance all the time. No work needed.
Step 2a) Kamihime limit breaks ASAP.
Step 2b) Your Soul is the element of its main weapon. Make sure it matches.
Step 3) Do every event, putting all effort into maxing the SSR eidolon and weapon, and levelling them. Put these SSR in all 6 parties until you figure out the game's skill system.
Step 4) Andromeda is good until you get strong, Siegfried for Advent, Arthur for Raids. Forget that though... ALL SOULS is your goal. Mastery bonuses!
Step 5) Kick friends that don't play or went 1 element. This is the easiest step because most of us go 6 element.
Step 6) Basic strategy for Advent: Survive. If you can't survive most of the time, you should drop down a difficulty. Once you *can* survive, start speeding up your kill by improving strategy and power.
Step 6a) Basic strategy for Raid: DOT. The more damage you get, the more PP you earn = more rewards.
Step 7) Spend it all. Seeds (Raid event). Half-potions (Advent event). Gems (constantly). Jewels (@3000). You gain nothing by keeping it.
Step 8) Weapon priorities: SSR > SR Assault > SR Defender > R Assault > nothing.
Step 8a) Eidolon priorities: Main is same element (preferrably high % boost to ATK), rest are either high ATK or relevent skill.
Step 9) Learn weapon skills and make a skill grid. By this point, you don't need our help.

QXZ
05-23-2017, 08:43 PM
^ CBW's strategy is basically what i roll with. but for me, its about the harem.

i also like Siegfried because she really shines during raid event and advent event, allowing you to score lot more loot than your level otherwise justify. as an added bonus, she uses Glaives, which is the most commonly dropped SSR wpn.

i also play with very little healing or defensive buffs. its about bursting down the boss (ie burst time bonus), or dealing as much dmg as possible to get most PP points during the burst hour.

but i disagree with CBW on spending all resources. sometimes u might want to leave some for the next event or when new KH get released which give higher drop chance.

dreadpin
05-23-2017, 09:09 PM
It is the same as previous one (why would you delete it instead of improving is beyond me)

1. Something arguable about souls.
2. Focus on single element
2a. Stack weeapons of your element with atk up skill
2b. During events aim for SSR weapon if it is your element, if not then aim for eidolon.
3. You can focus on all elements if you have infinite money AND infinite time. Otherwise it is just waste of effort.

And some bragging at the end.

Running second element to counter weakness of your main element is what you need to do, after all you won't be going into fire event with wind team (unless you hate your wind himes for some reason). I think only dark and light don't need to have second team since they have no weakness (at worst they will just be neutral).

As for Siegfried... Good luck getting your burst if there are more siegfrieds on raid. And on Ragnarok it is very hard to get it because of delay like Some Unregistered person above said.

so far i have no issue with that delay, maybe i'm not on mobile... and usually buff up when the rage bar left 10% then wait for it~

sanahtlig
05-23-2017, 09:51 PM
so far i have no issue with that delay, maybe i'm not on mobile... and usually buff up when the rage bar left 10% then wait for it~
Depending on how many have joined, the boss can go from full rage to stun and then back to full rage before you can even get an attack in. Or better yet, the game just kicks you.

QXZ
05-23-2017, 10:34 PM
i see that problem usually with ragnarok bosses. when u have 20+ ppl all using burst, it brings from full rage to stun and back almost instantly.

but with expert raids and advent there is no problem usually.

CBW
05-24-2017, 02:03 AM
but i disagree with CBW on spending all resources. sometimes u might want to leave some for the next event or when new KH get released which give higher drop chance.
You are talking about those steps after you are already strong, but also a stage when resources are oozing out your ears. I can't physically sit in front of a computer long enough to spend all my resources now.

:)

Naruhodo
05-24-2017, 02:48 AM
Not just siegfried isn't it, Gilgamesh also use stun-mode opportunity to deal yuge damage.

TigerNinja
05-24-2017, 04:52 AM
I'm wasted all my resource for this event because i have no SSR kamihime and very new. I'm thinking to retire for a while. I hope there will be more free jewels. ill try online with mobile though

QXZ
05-24-2017, 05:50 AM
if u r VERY new, the trick to getting SSR hime is doing the main quests and the beginner missions, which net you a ton of magic jewels which then u can do 10-chain jewel gacha.

even if u dont land an SSR, u will have enuf for a full SR team which is more than enuf to get SSR eido + SSR wpn for the next event.

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 06:43 AM
if u r VERY new, the trick to getting SSR hime is doing the main quests and the beginner missions, which net you a ton of magic jewels which then u can do 10-chain jewel gacha.

even if u dont land an SSR, u will have enuf for a full SR team which is more than enuf to get SSR eido + SSR wpn for the next event.

I use all those to level up quicker so no jewels. i don't say don't have enough firepower just don't have many time.

- - - Updated - - -

btw do you know how to sell weapon without daily mission pointed it? I wasted all my gem and don't have gem for limit break.
Prolly my shit draw because i dunno about ten chain gacha but it's happened and the jewels are already used with bad drawing.

Skulkraken
05-24-2017, 07:05 AM
To sell stuff, open up the Inventory from the main menu.

TigerNinja
05-24-2017, 07:23 AM
To sell stuff, open up the Inventory from the main menu.
Thanks somehow i missed it before.

Wanderer
05-25-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm wasted all my resource for this event because i have no SSR kamihime and very new. I'm thinking to retire for a while. I hope there will be more free jewels. ill try online with mobile though

Frankly I would suggest rerolling. My alt account is at rank 50 already and have no SSR kc (only one SSR eido) from jewel gacha.

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 03:16 AM
Frankly I would suggest rerolling. My alt account is at rank 50 already and have no SSR kc (only one SSR eido) from jewel gacha.
I don't think i have a luxury to do so. I fucked up so much espescially at this event but Almost 24k cp i don't think that is a bad result. I blame because the game has no guide about how to clear through events and about this game mechanic. I hope time may fix these so much damage i have caused because the mistakes of being new

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think i have a luxury to do so. I fucked up so much espescially at this event almost 24k cp but i don't think that is a bad result or can't be repaired, dunno. I blame because the game has no guide about how to clear through events and about these game mechanics. I hope time may fix these so much damage i have caused because the mistakes of being new

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 06:42 AM
I am a new player.
Where is the best place to raise rank, level?
Should I upgrade R rarity or just SR, SSR?
Where to find SR, SSR weapons, eidolons?

- - - Updated - - -

I am a new player.
Where is the best place to raise rank, level?
Should I upgrade R rarity or just SR, SSR?
Where to find SR, SSR weapons, eidolons?

Sunday daily.

All of them

Events or Disaster bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

7-4, Sunday SP
No. You can easily have SR weapons, eidolons (normal raid)
Normal raid and event

QXZ
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
wait WHAT???? you can get SSR Wpns and Eidos from daily raid? r u kidding me? does that include event SSR's?

jazz154
06-08-2017, 08:49 PM
wait WHAT???? you can get SSR Wpns and Eidos from daily raid? r u kidding me? does that include event SSR's?

No. What he meant was that from daily raid you can get SR and as for SSR, they are from events.