PDA

View Full Version : What would you want in your perfect 18+ webgame?

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 11:43 PM
I´ve been playing nutaku games for a few months now and i realized that there are a lot of games where it feels that if it juuust had an extra function here or there it would be my "perfect" game. Although obviously each game has its own objective and its own staff which has an idea in mind when designing each update or event, it made me wonder if the community could input better ideas for a "good" webgame. So, what are the ideas you guys have for what you would consider a good game for a site like nutaku?

ZedWulf
07-15-2017, 10:05 PM
BGR's story and character design but with actual gameplay. Closest we've got is Aigis.

sniddy
07-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Good F2P balance

Solid story-line, heck the H-scenes are secondary - but should be varied

Ericridge
07-16-2017, 11:23 PM
No Gacha. :)

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Consistent artwork and sprites that don't look like garbage. If it's not visually appealing, I'm not gonna bother in the first place to care about gameplay.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 02:33 AM
If the art and H is good and don't care about gameplay (auto runs everything) and easy to put down and play

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Honestly, I don't particularly mind gacha, as long as you're guaranteed a highest rarity unit in a 10+1 pull. I probably spent ~$1k on FKG, but only when the Gacha (or stepup) guaranteed I'd get a...

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 09:22 PM
All your inactive girls contribute to your success in some way.

That your Gacha even in the lowest tier has a chance to pull results from any of the higher categories no matter how remote.

That girls from other games cross over creating some sort of Nutaku-verse.

There would be no girl that could be permanently unattainable. Since that function only serves as a slap in the face.

HungryFan
03-10-2020, 10:02 PM
A game that doesn't require you to whale a lot :grin:

hornyg4mer
06-26-2020, 11:41 PM
I like brothel sim games. The types where each time you unlock a girl, she is living in your house. These girls walk about the house and every now and then they do something. When prompted, you can click on them to get something, but for the most part its like the sims. You can have mini games to gain cash, and after completing a game, you have to wait a certain amount of time to play again.

I also like Harvest moon games, similar to that farming one. The difference is the crops can mutate, given the right season and planting specific ones next to each other. You can date the girls in town by visiting their homes, and you need some kind of mini game to waste time as your waiting for the crops to grow (similar to the current farm game)

Lastly, i like card games. There was a card game way back at the start of Nutaku, which was pretty cool. I lost interest because the events were too far apart, and the gameplay seemed stagnant since it was almost automatically throwing your cards for you. I like yugioh, magic, and pokemon to name a few card games. Wouldnt it be cool to have something like heartstone, or a Leauge of legends team fight tactics type game

diooksamuret
02-03-2022, 07:54 AM
I've been trying to find my soul mate for four months now. I've used so many sites to just register and chat with people. there were extremely strange people everywhere, either they are not looking for anything serious, just casual sex or friendship is at most. Has anyone found spokane hookup (https://datehookup.dating/singles-wa-spokane-3.htm) a serious relationship here?