PDA

View Full Version : Help me build an ultimate team

Malkina
05-25-2017, 05:02 AM
So, I'm not super knowledgeable about debuffs and team forming, but maybe you all can help me build a great team?

I'm looking for a good team to be able to faceroll advent/raid bosses, and hopefully a team that kinda works for all elements (if this is possible).

Here are my top Kami's: (You can assume I have all the SR's and R's)
Amon (Unleashed)
Titania
Amaterasu
Sol
Michael
Aphrodite

Eidolons: (Also relatively safe to assume I have all SR's and R's)
Crom Cruach
Jabberwock
Echidna
Ifrit
(Haven't been as lucky with Eidolons)

Weapons: (Probably have most of the SR's, but posting a screenshot showing my SSRs)

Any help would be appreciated.

Also available to answer questions if you need more clarification on what I have.

Naruhodo
05-25-2017, 05:11 AM
Holy wow! though it's missing something here and there but wow.. shiny roster you got there.

Malkina
05-25-2017, 05:16 AM
Holy wow! though it's missing something here and there but wow.. shiny roster you got there.

Thanks, hopefully this post doesn't come across as a bragging thread about what all I've got. I genuinely am looking for some team building advice, as I sometimes "Lose" against an expert if I try to solo it. Just looking for some help on getting a solid team formed.

Also, I very rarely ever get MVP or even Sub-MVP. So hoping to change that.

Naruhodo
05-25-2017, 05:29 AM
You can build Dark-Fire with that Amon(ssr),Amaterasu,Beelzebub,Brunhild and Echidna Eido. for Wind, if you have Oberon that would be very cool. Too bad there's no Fenrir, Garuda, Behemot, Rahab or Jormugandr for your water team, next water event is months away. Btw, you should mention the SR kamis too, so maybe others can find your ultimate team easier ;)

Malkina
05-25-2017, 05:36 AM
You can build Dark-Fire with that Amon(ssr),Amaterasu,Beelzebub,Brunhild and Echidna Eido. for Wind, if you have Oberon that would be very cool. Too bad there's no Fenrir, Garuda, Behemot, Rahab or Jormugandr for your water team, next water event is months away. Btw, you should mention the SR kamis too, so maybe others can find your ultimate team easier ;)

I'm pretty sure I have pretty much every SR Kami, but I'll post some screens

- - - Updated - - -

Updated OP to show images for all Kami's and Eido's

Naruhodo
05-25-2017, 05:45 AM
One more, you can do Light-Thunder team when Phoenix eido is re-released. Sol,Michael,Ramiel,Baal/Hermod/Uranus. Mike and Ramiel is a burst gauge filler (35 total from start is cool) and Baal/Uranus is trash-mob cleaner and multi-hitter. You can use that team to farm water advent event for water eidolon. Belobog is good too for extra atk-down, maybe for Ragnarok advent? that I don't know

Aidoru
05-25-2017, 07:23 AM
Don't waste your time making a dual elemental team when you have a roster like that, aside from filling in with healers of other elements. Just make a team of each element.

Malkina
05-25-2017, 08:34 AM
Don't waste your time making a dual elemental team when you have a roster like that, aside from filling in with healers of other elements. Just make a team of each element.

I have a team set up for each element, but I was hoping to set up 1 ultimate team for "auto ability" afk when I am doing other things.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 08:34 AM

Then who's going to heal a dark team?

Not the guy above
05-25-2017, 08:37 AM
Then who's going to heal a dark team?

Did you even read the entire post?

And even then there's souls.

Gisborn
05-25-2017, 08:48 AM
dark team.... put a sol in there...dark afraid of light.... but u got a solid healer there :D

Naruhodo
05-25-2017, 08:56 AM
Sol can snug in everywhere, or.. at least until the mono element team is ready. But i personally think playing multi element is not bad for the OP's current situation. I don't see Gabriel there, assuming he's new and still having difficulties ugrading things. and btw, any soul can use EX skill regeneration if desperate.

Wanderer
05-25-2017, 11:51 AM
For auto-battle, basically you need a defensive team, thus Light team is most recommended:

D'art w/ ambush, Michael, Sol, Belobog (replace by Uranus for easier situations), Artemis. Phoenix

Phoenix event is coming next month. And you still have to spend time and efforts building up the weapon grid (Good news is Light has the best disastre raid weapon).

During this period (and in the future as well), Dark/Fire team is also viable, to take advantage of your current eidos and element weakness:

Fire: Joan, Amaterasu, Amon Unleashed, Agni, Brynhildr. Ifrit (replace by Echidna when fire weapon skill gets higher)

Dark: Joan w/ sniper shot, Amon Unleashed, Sol, Balor, Beelzebub. Echidna (Manually activate Balor's first ability then go auto)

You may use other souls, but bottomline is ensuring both Type A & B def down, not difficult as you have Amat & Amon.