PDA

View Full Version : Sp quest items

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 01:06 AM
Does anyone know which sp quests have the best drop rate for the middle tier Holy stones? I'm not having much luck getting them it seems and do t want to waste ap on less effective quests.

- - - Updated - - -

holy stone you can get everywhere from beginner to expert. i suggest standard next beginner. You can exchang it at shop too. it is not hard to get. Fangs on the other hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was meaning the holy jewels specifically. I'm aware you can exchange for them, but it's limited to one per day. I'm just trying to find out which tier of sp quest has the highest drop rate for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know which sp quests have the best drop rate for the middle tier Holy stones? I'm not having much luck getting them it seems and do t want to waste ap on less effective quests.

- - - Updated - - -

holy stone you can get everywhere from beginner to expert. i suggest standard next beginner. You can exchang it at shop too. it is not hard to get. Fangs on the other hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was meaning the holy jewels specifically. I'm aware you can exchange for them, but it's limited to one per day. I'm just trying to find out which tier of sp quest has the highest drop rate for them.

Yeah i meant holy jewel. i think standard and beginner has higher drop rate for holy jewel than expert and cheaper also. i dunno for certain but that is based from my experience.