PDA

View Full Version : Gems and what to use them for?

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 03:03 PM
Pretty self-explanationary. I'm sitting atop nearly a hundred thousand gems thanks to the Crom Cruach event and I'm wondering what exacly am I supposed to do with them? As far as I can see, I already have all the R kamihimes from the gem gatcha, but even if I they refresh it, it would hardly take more than a third to get those 5 or 6. Break limit expenses are basically covered as well..

I heard someone mention DMM introduces some gem sink and there are some speculations regarding it arriving here as well, but it was a single post and it didn't even mention anything beside the word "accessoaries."

TNinja
05-26-2017, 03:25 PM
To enhance weapon to outmost maximum? You use for gem gacha and use it for enhancement.

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 03:35 PM
eh. I mean, I guess I could pour all of them into N, and the occasional R, weps and Eidolons to upgrade all of my SR and one SSR wep/eidolon configuration..... but is that really wise? R enchant materials give 10x and SR enchant mats give 50x the standard N, so attempting to max my weapons alone, two of which with a cap at 85 and one at 125, seems infeasible. Similar for the Eidolons, except I can crank up even more max-capped Eidolons than weapons due to the fact that you can get 4 from the exchange shop fairly easily. Although they seem fairly shit, I don't actually have much better.

AutoCrimson
05-26-2017, 03:40 PM
100k? final upgrade for SSR hime is 20k, getting all SR/R himes from normal Gacha costed me like 150k

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 03:50 PM
I believe I've read quite a few times that Gem Gatcha only houses a couple R KHs at once, or did I misinterpret something? As for SSR KHs - I haven't gotten one so far, I'm a fairly new player as you might be able to tell by my questions. I started just before the Crom Cruach event and have just read a couple threads on the forums to familiarize myself with the game.

Aidoru
05-26-2017, 04:17 PM
Do you have a single weapon with skill level at 20? No? Then there you go.

AutoCrimson
05-26-2017, 04:34 PM
Yes you are right, re-checked Gacha, it shows only R Himes... my fault. still, if you got all current Kami from it, just use is for upgrade.

TNinja
05-26-2017, 04:50 PM
eh. I mean, I guess I could pour all of them into N, and the occasional R, weps and Eidolons to upgrade all of my SR and one SSR wep/eidolon configuration..... but is that really wise? R enchant materials give 10x and SR enchant mats give 50x the standard N, so attempting to max my weapons alone, two of which with a cap at 85 and one at 125, seems infeasible. Similar for the Eidolons, except I can crank up even more max-capped Eidolons than weapons due to the fact that you can get 4 from the exchange shop fairly easily. Although they seem fairly shit, I don't actually have much better.
You have a choice to wait and harder to become MVP on events or to push forward but at the risk of taking some losses but at the chance for greater chance becoming MVP more often on the events of course you will grant more reward too by doing so. this game is not meant to be cleared quickly except you're loaded and lucky.

In the end eventhough you're maximizing limit break of all SSR, you need to be in mono element to make the effect become effective or efficient.

So whichever path you took there is a risk involved. There is no clear or perfect path/s. Still this game is not PVP to become stronger than other is not necessity and at some level you're really at the top because you're already stronger than the strongest NPC level or stage difficulty.

More or less this game is not PVP or at least very mild on PVP based game criteria so you don't need to be rushed or perfect. All mistakes are repairable and the difficulties are not over the top. PVP games are usually competitive and non PVP is not competitive games, imo.

About the upgrading it is actually better to have 9 type of mono SSR non LMBR than random all 9 nine random SR that is MLBR
Because i heard SSR gave you 6% SR 3% and R none and every increase on level give you another 0.5% of increase in skill level effect. You can ask experienced players to be certain.