PDA

View Full Version : Diabolos to be sacrificed or not

TNinja
05-26-2017, 11:07 PM
IF she is not upgraded diabolos maybe the weakest eidolon in your party. Do you sacrificed her for stronger eidolon or she has a purpose?

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 12:02 AM
She is locked by the game and can't be unlocked so you have no choice but to keep her.

TNinja
05-27-2017, 12:11 AM
She is locked by the game and can't be unlocked so you have no choice but to keep her.
You're right.

Inb4whales
05-27-2017, 11:10 PM
I just really wish that somewhere down the line, they make her "limit breakable" and breaking her enough times will evolve her into an SSR Eido that might actually be worth using.
Heck make her limit break items exchangeable using Story quest materials.

I mean even Amon, Nike and Cybele are all getting an SSR version with Baal most likely following them so I wonder what is taking Diabolos so long even in the DMM version.

TNinja
05-27-2017, 11:58 PM
I just really wish that somewhere down the line, they make her "limit breakable" and breaking her enough times will evolve her into an SSR Eido that might actually be worth using.
Heck make her limit break items exchangeable using Story quest materials.

I mean even Amon, Nike and Cybele are all getting an SSR version with Baal most likely following them so I wonder what is taking Diabolos so long even in the DMM version.

EDIT: I just read your guest name. Are you the same TNinja that I know from Vindictus? If so, do you mind if you drop me a greeting in KamiPro so that I can add you back. ID: 7643094

Of course. I'm not sure about this vindictus. TNinja is a short of my IGN.

Lag
05-28-2017, 08:47 PM
I have hope one day she will be upgraded. Diabolos is the reason I stayed in this game. Best character in the story.

I wish her level noticeably scaled with account level, like how Prince does in Aigis.

Of course. I'm not sure about this vindictus. TNinja is a short of my IGN.
You used to be a Mabinogi EU player, right? I know you, I think.

TNinja
05-28-2017, 09:50 PM
I have hope one day she will be upgraded. Diabolos is the reason I stayed in this game. Best character in the story.

I wish her level noticeably scaled with account level, like how Prince does in Aigis.

No, you got the wrong person.

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 11:08 PM
1. YOU MONSTER why would you want to do that to best girl?
2. She is kind of useful? for teams with more *cough cough* elemental variation.
3.Sadly enough according to the wiki despite SSR versions of the main characters popping in a couple of events we have no SSR version of diabolos so far, it would be so cool though!

Flaris
05-29-2017, 01:13 AM
I also hope at some point they do something with Diabolos. I kind of get why they don't want multiple copies to exist so you can limit break the normal way. But feels like they should do something creative. Releasing an SSR version would be nice. Would also approve of them just changing the system a bit so she can go through limit breaking in the same way as Kamihime. She is unique in being a main character in the story. So just have her not function the same way in terms of limit breaks as a normal summon would.

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 02:42 AM
I guess the devs really only saw diabolos as story fodder (for the purpose of contrasting with the other heroine who´s name i forget) and "adequate SR for new players" and didnt go beyond it.

Inb4whales
05-29-2017, 06:36 AM
I also hope at some point they do something with Diabolos. I kind of get why they don't want multiple copies to exist so you can limit break the normal way. But feels like they should do something creative. Releasing an SSR version would be nice. Would also approve of them just changing the system a bit so she can go through limit breaking in the same way as Kamihime. She is unique in being a main character in the story. So just have her not function the same way in terms of limit breaks as a normal summon would.

There are ways to allow limit break on a character without going through the traditional multiple copies.
Personally like I mentioned, I think they should just make Diabolos limit breakable like normal Kamis but the only difference is you get her break materials in story mode where you exchange the story mode drops for her limit break items.

Once fully limit broken, you can awaken her to SSR where she provides like, I don't know 40% all elemental damage boost just like the other SSR and continue limit breaking her again.

^Yeah that's what I thought as well. But based on the way you speak Lag, you seemed to have played it yourself.

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 08:20 PM
She apparently can be limit broken through a future item meant for limit breaking any eidolon. Hence why in her entry on the wiki, someone managed to fill in her bonus at 1* (+15%).

The catch is, the limit break item costs twenty draconic eyes.
(there's also an item for limit breaking any weapon; also costs 20 eyes)